I make my dreams come true myself; being a goal-oriented dreamer is a nice thing, indeed. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Whether you're looking for new Alaskan friends or the love of your life you're sure to find special American single ladies for any kind of relationships. ;*/N|#_6Yy Being a woman on a remote fishing island in Alaska ain't easy. The women arrive in Miami, Florida, but it feels more like Mars to them! Lacy and Sabina get closer with their Miami men, while Tina's bad dating luck starts to take a toll. Big decisions loom for all six women as their journey concludes, and an unexpected visitor helps everyone realize what matters most. Heather, 29 We all bring baggage into relationships, and initially Heather fears that her baggage - being a single mom - makes her undesirable. I like nature and everything that God created and I like playing chess game and swimming at my leisure time I'm 5'7 feet I'm looking for an honest and a caring man who, 56-year-old man seeking women 50-80; Widowed, I always look for the positive in anything that comes my way, i'm loyal and i believe in respecting others feelings and believes, even if they are different from my own, but when it comes to being with someone, that, 42-year-old woman seeking men 52-100; Single - never married. "I want something different," Jenny says. Part of HuffPost News. Valdez, Alaska dating, United "target=_blank>