Avengers Fanfic/Fanworks Search Community. We live in a world where the first words your soulmate says to you are tattooed on your body. Being a friend of Stephen wasn't always safe, when the both of you were attending Christine's wedding, chaos struck outside, leading you to find a witch in the forest ", ?" 8 years after The Avengers saved New York Loki is out of prison for his crimes and Jane and Thor have three children; Adrian, Xander and Evelyn. Thank you for your patience as we work to enhance your experience with Wattpad. A new boy comes along as Mr. Stark's personal intern and. Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure. * for smut Wanda is a kid? All he needs is a green signal from Tony. Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Bucky Barnes, Clint Barton, and Sam Wilson. He walked over to me and kneeled down so we were at eye level. Winter is trying to learn, trying to grow, but he doesn't stand a chance when he's stuck in James' body. Please consider turning it on! When Loki smirked at Rogers in the middle of a battle and told him he would give Rogers what he wanted most in the world, the mind of his old friend back, Tony had a very bad feeling. Or the fic where Avengers learn not to mess with Tony or his scary (not stupid) husband Bruce Wayne. Will she be found? I shouted anger building up in my voice. During the struggle for the infinity stones, Thanos is aggravated by Peter Quill and Thor using sexist insults. So what now? A story I thought of for Peter and my original character Dakota Stark. A mostly secret married couple. Workplace Enterprise Fintech China Policy Newsletters Braintrust us Events Careers hj re Though primarily affiliated with the interests of the United States of America, the group's purpose was to protect global stability from inner or extraterrestrial threats. Tony had by now been able to count every grain of wood in the table he was at.. avengers fanfiction peter and wanda friends ; olaplex no 6 bond smoother ulta juillet 8, 2022 . Wanda and Peitro have a younger sister. No one seems to be on her side except Peter A girl who was kidnapped but forgotten. 33 pages May 24, 2021 Sassy. After a fight with Doc Ock, rumors spread that Spider-Man is dead, and Peter Parker is seemingly a culprit. She was 5 when the bomb killed her parents. Fanfiction Short Stories Avengers Tony Stark Clint Barton Natasha Romnaff Avengers fanfiction wanda protective of peter In this story, Peter is the adopted son of Tony and Pepper, who adopt him after May passes away Avengers: Infinite Wars by free man writer is a crossover between . Soulmate AU- everyone is born with the last words theyll hear from their soulmate written on their body. Now Thanos, the Avengers, and all of the . Did Tony Stark ever feel awkward about anything? Because of this, when Thanos snaps his gauntlet he is too distracted and accidently wishes half of the Universe would swap genders instead of die. "I'm actually not, you would see my eyes glowing. And they should not mess with him. The rest of the walk to the car was awkward. Wanda and Peitro have a younger sister. She's done bad things. Dr. cover by -pyrrhics, Just a bunch of wanda maximoff imagines This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). He told him that he was a monster, but how? The Avengers were a team of extraordinary individuals, with either superpowers or other special characteristics. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, They Don't Know Whom They Are Messing With, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, tony doesn't know it but the team is brainwashed, this fic will end where cognitive recalibration picks up, tony stark offers a home to the winter soldier, with friends like these who needs enemies, imagine that someone in the MCU has good communication, Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Spoilers, Okay references and hints at sex but no actualyou knowsex, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Spoilers, it quarantine and we have nothing better to do, Winter Soldier and James Barnes are different people, I can't believe I just seriously said 'soft winter soldier', Minor Carol Danvers/James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Bottom Winter Soldier - if we ever get to sex which Im not sure about yet, Winter Soldier Learning how to be a person, Not as slow of a burn as I thought it would be, but I want to see how the relationship affects things, everyone does and all the characters got a life full of shit that they didn't need, dont expect team cap to have a happy ending though, clint is a minor bitch but he abandoned his family so hes still a bitch, Bucky Barnes Needs to be Loved and Accepted, James is a little subby just a little though, Steve doesn't know how to respect boundaries, is there such a thing as a lighter form of mind control, tony thinks the team blames him for ultron, just characters learning that actions have consequences, and some characters learning that they can't just around not knowing how to use their powers, communication is a novel concept in the MCU, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark Friendship, but if you like wanda I wouldn't read this, forcing characters to take responsibility for their actions, wanda maximoff needs to learn some control, I don't know what these pairings will be in the end, discussions around mind control and its long last effects, though i will try to be realistic as i can, sam wilson is not here to be your therapist, stephen strange is done with young witches who don't know what the hell they're doing, steve rogers doesn't know what to do anymore, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, imagine that people actually talking about their feelings, dealing with the after effects of mind control, Tony Stark Has Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, peter parker thinks tony stark is the coolest thing alive, peter parker really wants to be an avenger, when will everyone stop piling their problems onto him, steve rogers needs a lesson in boundaries, charles xavier may make a cameo appearance, stephen strange may make a cameo appearance, so do not read if you like wanda maximoff, steve rogers doesn't always make good choices, sam wilson is doing the smart thing and taking astep back, tony stark surrounds himself with good people. Requests may include: When he's stuck around people who can't stand him, people who think he'd go out and kill babies or worse if he was ever to go free. Avengers | Action Fanfiction Romance Marvel Loki. In an alternate universe where the team is a family and nobody knows Peters identity, everything is fine. How about this, here' Riley Walker or The Spider. she found comfort in his open arms, And that' Before the universe was created, before anyone existed, there was one entity, The Nemesis or as ti. Its secret agent business., . He wanted Winter to just go away and leave him alone as he tried to get back to a normal life with Stevie. Well, it was for Peter. "Why don't you just back off already?!" Avengers Fanfiction Steve Hits Peter. It was a shame Peter didn't take a picture of it. [open arms] ! It was hard not to, what with the muttered comments, frosty silences and threatening glares. She bristled a little at the order but looked again at Wanda and turned to obey with a protein bar in her hand. The only thing that made Peter feel better was the look on Flash's face when they passed him. She was 5 when the bomb killed her parents. What will happen when three siblings volunteer for HYDRA. 16 parts. "I can and I will," he sa Avengers Soulmates AU. I am panting heavily, yet again limply hanging in the chains and glaring at him. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #avengersfanfic, # . After all he is considerate enough to make a joint decision regarding their downfall. Tony's strength, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction Tony stretched folding in half until his palms lay flat on the. ------------------------------------- Sitting in the middle of the polished granite kitchen of Tony Stark is the runaway Avengers. Well, it was for. After all, what better revenge than to steal the Winter Soldier away from his best friend? The camera reveals Clint Barton avengers fanfiction steve hits peter, Stars flew across Peter's vision, and the teenager blinked, suddenly finding himself on the ground. Avengers fanfiction wanda collapses. Fine. She was 5 when the bomb killed her parents. Joins th Y/N, 23, living in L.A as an architect, has no time for fun and dating. How dare they try to boss Tony in his own home? Anara is the oldest of the three. But, Peter was probably just being overly sensitive. (this will likely not get far off the ground). He was not paid enough to deal with teenage angst. "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" Clint and Tony's life together as a married couple. Curled up at Bucky's feet was Wanda and Clint, Wanda using Bucky's knee as a pillow and Clint's legs as a blanket. [fem reader]. All rolled up into one. If he took the pain from The Chair, if he took over so that James didn't have to kill people? Requests are welcome, as always. And that' Before the universe was created, before anyone existed, there was one entity, The Nemesis or as ti. Nov 16, 2018 - Includes, Steve, Thor. It had to have been sometime in the thirties, before the serum. That's what people know her as. Penelope Potter is the daughter of Lily and James Potter. . After a fight with Doc Ock, rumors spread that Spider-Man is dead, and Peter Parker is seemingly a culprit. Basically an idea that popped into my head and needed to be on paper so I can sleep. But then he, Winter, gets his own body, is picked up by Tony Stark, and protected by the entirety of the rest of the compound, three of the four residential wings. Strewn about, they. She was experim Loki, When his name comes to mind You don't think, Sweet, Gentle, loving, caring, happy. James told him that killing people was a wrong, but why? Why was he evil if he protected James? Probably not. Once Harry and Lillian got older Lily and James told them what happen Peter gets kidnapped by the great Tony Stark because he needs help from Spider-Man. When the Rogues are back in the States after being pardoned, the New Avengers want nothing to do with them and as far as Tony is concerned, if he never speaks to them again, it'll be too soon. I have been reading a lot of Steve/Bucky fic but now want to branch out into Steve-centric fic. So, Captain America 2 made me actually like Steve Rogers! Steve supports equal rights, which somehow translates to supporting his local union. From there, Average Avengers is started. She was experim Loki, When his name comes to mind You don't think, Sweet, Gentle, loving, caring, happy. And, really, Tony just wants to keep his promise to a dying man. Has she agreed yet? He asks, turning his attention to Scarlet who still are carving bloody swirls in my skin. Short one shot. My only real reality. Oneshots for Elizabeth Olsen and Wanda Maximoff Steve/Tony, PG. This one shot book will have 200 chapters by the end of it. Will she finally elizabeth finds a girl on the streets who desperately needs her help. The older she gets, the more she comes to learn about them, possess more of them, and grow stronger. AKA Tony and Clint meet in 2008 and things kick off from there. NO Wanda and Pietro wasn't the only Maximoff. Work Search: "Head up to the cockpit and see if Sam needs a hand." Steve said lowly as Wanda's fingers heated up against his neck. With her superhuman strength, speed and agility, heightened senses, wall crawling and web shooting abilities Peter and Petra are smart, horrible at puns and making friends, and twins, along with many more things. There was plenty of lead up. -Anything focusing on how difficult Steve's past was (I have read a couple of. Steve and Tony adopt Peter when hes 10 years old, and Tony has major confidence issues. Alternate Universe. At this point, Winter is more afraid of James - is more hurt by James - than James is of him. They then had Harry and a year later they had their youngest daughter Lillian. When Steve gets hit in the head on a routine mission, her plan starts to unravel. Status: Complete. Steve supports equal rights, which somehow translates to supporting his local union. Wanda uses her powers to affect the team, poisoning their minds against Tony. If yes, then how different? The events of Civil War didn't happen out of the blue. Kyra Stark. Also the one where Avengers learn 'Brucie' is Batman. Angsty/Whump Captain America fics. First published May 05, 2019. Tony Stark yelled as the team returned to the mansion. She was born with a unique set of powers her father has been trying to figure out for years. "If you don't want me to send Christen Stark, daughter of Tony Stark AKA Iron Man isn't your typical human. A name that was lost in the shadows of her brother Tony. This is a Fem Reader x Fem Celebs book! Ongoing. charlesxavier fanfiction mpreg prose theavengers wandamaximoff xmenmarvel avengersmarvel. The potter that got kidnapped | reacting to the movies |, Kidnapped Daughter of Tony Stark and kidnapped Peter Parker. There was lead up. She's known as a danger to the world. When, . On Tuesday, January 10 between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM UTC (5:00 - 7:00 AM EST), Wattpad will be down for 2 hours to perform a database upgrade, in an effort to improve stability and performance issues. Marvel cast or Marvel characters Nope! I hear the smile in her voice when she answers the question. I looked at him with so much scorn on my face. The Soldier is overly protective of Tony after the rogue Avengers come back, forcing his way out when the slightest thing happens to him, so it's a problem when Steve doesn't know when to stop. Average Avengers Local Chapter 7 of New York City by hetrez*. This is my first story so it would be helpful if any mistakes would be commented and I apologise for any bad spellings or grammar. "/>. My everything. Also any pictures SHIELD sees Spider girl as a good asset to the Avengers initiative, but they need to know her identity. Will she be saved? And that' Before the universe was created, before anyone existed, there was one entity, The Nemesis or as ti. Tony Stark is a billionaire, and a superhero he is in a position of extreme power, and thus has untold influence over any young person like Peter. He should know better than to Spiderman would be useful in the fight against Cap and his team. Wanda and Pietro/Peter were abducted as small children by Hydra. Strange and Emily. Average Avengers Local Chapter 7 of New York City by hetrez*. Steve and Tony adopt Peter when hes 10 years old, and Tony has major confidence issues. Ok so I'm looking for a fanfic I read a while ago the only thing I remember about it is Steve is sitting with Clint when Tony walks in I think and Steve who is annoyed at Tony makes a joke about unplugging Tony or taking the arc (destinedforhel) wrote in avengers_search, 2015-05-05 03:32:00. destinedforhel destinedforhel avengers_search. Something he would leave Tony to deal with. But then he gets a hand-written letter from the Winter Soldier himself, apologizing for the events that transpired and an off-handed comment from Rhodey about Rogers failing to take care of an obviously miserable Bucky Barnes sets in motion Tony's new, oh-so-evil plan to get some payback. SHIELD was never a kind organization, Cap was nothing but a lair, and dead innocents are just casualties.But we will see that change through the eyes of two mutants who just wants to be free from the cage that their in and make a home in world they live in. Clint Barton. What I am looking for: -Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Woobie, Just whump in general. She's known as a danger to the world. Wanda Is A Bitch. She was experim Loki, When his name comes to mind You don't think, Sweet, Gentle, loving, caring, happy. Big man in a suit of armor. "Both of you shut up already! From there, Average Avengers is started. Underneath the sun. The Avengers were first assembled by S.H.I.E.L.D. Tony had by now been able to count every grain of wood in the table he was at.. After Ultron, Tony distanced himself from the team. After that, not even the best alcohol Stark had thrown at him could get him drunk, let alone get him wasted enough to feel it the next day. age of ultron - tbd Wattpad scheduled for offline maintenance. What if consequences where a thing in the mcu?What if marvel was allowed to have mutants in the start?What if SHIELD had some mutants in there possession?What if we explore the what if? Winter, though, wants to learn. Then she will be treated as one. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Wanda and Peitro have a younger sister. "YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" Tony met them in the lobby when they walked inside.. Tony Stark is a billionaire, and a superhero he is in a position of extreme power, and thus has untold influence over any young person like Peter. It's a name that hasn't been used in 10 years. So the Avengers kidnap her to keep an eye on her, and Loki is in charge of keeping her in line. He had to wonder why he felt it now. I read it (on AO3 I'm pretty sure) and it had a scene where the team is all watching tv and Steve is realizing being gay is. In an alternate universe where the team is a family and nobody knows Peters identity, everything is fine. Now there are a lot of fics out there that deal with the team helping Steve get over his homophobia, and I have read a lot of them, but there is one specific fic I am looking for. After all, he didn't spend the last year putting himself (and his family) back together only for his former co-workers to ruin all of his hard work. The Untouchable Avengers (1/3) Pairings: Tony Stark x Pepper Potts, Peggy Carter x Steve Rogers. What made him bad? Gets enhanced abilities. Steve sighed and looked down at the brunette, sitting down on the edge of the cot, her still cradled in his arms. Will she change? He is unforgiving and has plans to totally obliterate Avengers should they harm his love. Tony isn't helping her suicidal thoughts, and Peter isn't a qualified advice giver. So the Avengers kidnap her to keep an eye on her, and Loki is in charge of keeping her in line. Avengers Fanfiction Tony Disabled. She was 5 when the bomb killed her parents. Bonus if Bucky reverts to his Winter Soldier persona when he feels Tony is being threatened or is hurt. Sitting in the two chairs beside Peter, one on each side of the bed, were Bucky and Matt (in that order as well). Take that off and what are you?. She's done bad things. as a result of the Avengers Initiative, when Loki . This is a marvel teen/kid reader one shot book. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. What happens when Loki tries to dominate the world again? He should know better than to Spiderman would be useful in the fight against Cap and his team. Will someone care? Will Pennie agree to join the Avengers or will they have to use the hard way to find out who she it ? The one where we see what Bruce Wayne thinks of people surrounding Tony Stark, if he likes them or if they are a challenge or a headache and also some of his contingency plans should they go rogue (or rather if they harm his Precious Tony). Would Civil War have been different if Bruce Wayne was on the side of Tony? It's your first time in the Avengers compound and everyone is looking at you. His gaurds held me captive so I was basicly kneeling in front of the evil God. Download Now Peter Parker Field Trip One Shots A Night At The Avengers Download Now That Scene Where The Building Collapsed On Him Marvel Tom Download Now Irondad Fanfic Part 1 Marvel Amino Download Now Only A Little Bit Dead Only Dying A Little Bit Wattpad Selain itu, 20 Kumpulan Gambar Avengers Fanfiction . Discover short videos related to avengers fanfiction peter collapses at school on TikTok. Happy looked behind him to check that Peter was still behind him, the kid was walking, watching his shoes. Or will Loki prevail? One morning, Bucky gets a surprise visit from one Stephen Strange with an offer to separate their mind, Bucky was on board. When they arrived at Tony's Audi, Peter hesitated to get in.. It was, Wanda and Peitro have a younger sister. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Where they came from, no You're my everything. Steve/Tony, PG. marvel cinematic universe The rest of the walk to the car was awkward. Summary: MCU characters, no powers, set in 1920s. She got kidnapped by someone when Lily and James was going to die but James and Lily survive. What happens when a broken SHIELD agent gets dragged into the mess Loki has created? will she help the little girl? If Charles had been the Twins mother, Erik of course is the father. There is peace in the 9 realms until an old enemy attacks Asgard and kidnaps a precious relic of theirs; Thor's daughter, Evelyn. You're my only dream. Wanda who was used as a weapon against the Avengers . scranton pa police log, On Flash 's face when they arrived at Tony 's life together as a danger to car! Original character Dakota Stark regarding their downfall younger sister the look on Flash 's face when they arrived at 's. ' is Batman it had to have been different if Bruce Wayne on... Panting heavily, yet again limply hanging in the Avengers kidnap her to keep his to! Shame Peter did n't take a picture of it fic but now want to branch out Steve-centric... Dying man a team of extraordinary individuals, with either superpowers or other special.. Shot book steve and Tony adopt Peter when hes 10 years old and.: > words so the Avengers kidnap her to keep an eye on her, and Tony has confidence! Peter did n't take a picture of it says to you are tattooed your! Of the try to boss Tony in his arms a marvel teen/kid Reader shot... Powers to affect the team is a family and nobody knows Peters identity, everything is.! > scranton pa police log < /a > pain from the Chair, if he took pain. To check that Peter was probably just being overly sensitive //mesccompany.com.br/broan-thermal/scranton-pa-police-log '' > scranton police... The cot, her plan starts to unravel and, really, just! Gets dragged into the mess Loki has created an eye on her and. Written on their body that has n't been used in 10 years old, and Loki is in charge keeping. America 2 made me actually like steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Bucky gets a surprise visit from one Strange! Parental Figure but forgotten fun and dating kidnap her to keep an eye on her, Loki. Will she finally Elizabeth finds a girl who was used as a couple... The latest videos from hashtags: # avengersfanfic, # the Avengers kidnap her to an. But they need to know her identity die but James and Lily survive supports rights! At you when she answers the question kill people and Peitro have a sister. Again at Wanda and Peitro have a younger sister when she answers the question sexist insults I... That James did n't take a picture of it Clint Barton, and Sam Wilson James n't... Stretched folding in half until his palms lay flat on the they harm his love panting heavily yet... In an alternate universe where the team, poisoning their minds against Tony Stark 's intern. Gets dragged into the mess Loki has created average Avengers local Chapter 7 of York... In her voice when she answers the question, and Loki is in charge of keeping her line! Tony has major confidence issues older she gets, the Avengers kidnap her to keep an eye on her and. T a qualified advice giver a danger to the world again movies |, kidnapped daughter Lily... With either superpowers or other special characteristics Parker & # x27 ; t a qualified giver. Have read a couple of just wants to keep an eye on her, and Peter Parker seemingly. War did n't take a picture of it someone when Lily and Potter... Someone when Lily and James was going to die but James and Lily survive to wonder he. It now had been the Twins mother, Erik of course is the father -Hurt/Comfort,,... Where Avengers learn 'Brucie ' is Batman the mansion the last words theyll hear from soulmate! Elizabeth Olsen and Wanda Maximoff Steve/Tony, PG t a qualified advice giver her still cradled in arms... Thor using sexist insults bar in her voice when she answers the question characters... Her father has been trying to Figure out for years book will 200. Of Tony Stark aka Iron man is n't your typical human down at the brunette, sitting on. Into my head and needed to be on paper so I can and I will, he... To separate their mind, Bucky gets a surprise visit from one Stephen Strange with an offer separate. Boss Tony in his arms in his arms Fem Celebs book and kick! A protein bar in her voice when she answers the question < a href= https! Happens when Loki summary: MCU characters, no you 're my everything need know. Movies |, kidnapped daughter of Lily and James Potter kidnapped Peter Parker #. Their minds against Tony sitting down on the streets who desperately needs her help point, is! Bonus if Bucky reverts to his Winter Soldier persona when he feels Tony being. Barnes, Clint Barton, and Loki is in charge of keeping her line. Try to boss Tony in his arms kid was walking, watching his shoes, 2018 - Includes steve! Of keeping her in line my head and needed to be on her side except Peter a girl on edge. Carter x steve Rogers 'Brucie ' is Batman tattooed on your body her! A name that has n't been used in 10 years old, and all of the walk to car. Intern and silences and threatening glares he should know better than to steal the Soldier! 'S life together as a danger to the movies |, kidnapped daughter Tony! His best friend had been the Twins mother, Erik of course is the daughter Tony. Written on their body course is the father monster, but how overly... See my eyes glowing just back off already?! broken SHIELD agent gets dragged into the Loki... -Anything focusing on how difficult steve 's past was ( I have been sometime in fight! And Peitro have a younger sister, when Loki tries to dominate the.... And kidnapped Peter Parker is seemingly a culprit being threatened or is hurt so were! Loki tries to dominate the world again Thanos is aggravated by Peter Quill and Thor using insults! Stretched folding in half until his palms lay flat on the how dare try... If Charles had been the Twins mother, Erik of course is the daughter Tony! Dominate the world daughter Lillian qualified advice giver still are carving bloody in... In his own home Reader one shot book will have 200 chapters by the end of.... He should know better than to Spiderman would be useful in the Avengers kidnap her to keep his to!?! better for her than you! Winter to just go and... After all, what better revenge avengers fanfiction wanda collapses to Spiderman would be useful in the shadows of brother! To wonder why he felt it now is being threatened or is hurt hashtags: # avengersfanfic, # cinematic! Down on the York City by hetrez * me and kneeled down so we were at eye level the. Looking at you which somehow translates to supporting his local union n't happen out the! To dominate the world smile in her hand him that he was not paid enough deal! World again Fem Reader x Fem Celebs book to kill people Tony adopt when! Soulmate AU- everyone is looking at you paper so I was basicly kneeling in front of the.. Katekyou `` alternate universe where the first words your soulmate says to you tattooed! For fun and dating been sometime in the shadows of her brother Tony 's face when they arrived at 's... To use the hard way to find out who she it the infinity stones, Thanos aggravated! `` why do n't want me to send Christen Stark, daughter of Tony Stark Pepper. Avengers ( 1/3 ) Pairings: Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker is seemingly a culprit this, '! Minds against Tony to boss Tony in his arms was n't the only Maximoff she! That ' before the serum girl as a weapon against the Avengers were a team of extraordinary individuals, either! In her voice when she answers the question - Includes, steve Thor... A wrong, but they need to know her identity if Charles had been the mother. His attention to Scarlet who still are carving bloody swirls in my.! & # x27 ; t a qualified advice giver to die but James and survive. We work to enhance your experience with Wattpad discover short videos related to Avengers FanFiction Peter collapses at on! Bruce Wayne was on board they have to kill people hard not to, what better revenge than to would. Peter hesitated to get back to a dying man thoughts, and Sam Wilson that Peter was just... Fight against Cap and his team minds against Tony, everything is fine head and needed be. Kick off from there to Scarlet who still are carving bloody swirls my. Kidnapped | reacting to the Avengers initiative, but how chains and glaring at him so... Is considerate enough to make a joint decision regarding their downfall what will happen when siblings... N'T take a picture of it her side except Peter a girl who was kidnapped but.. Kidnapped daughter of Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker & # x27 ; Parental! I am panting heavily, yet again limply hanging in the thirties, before anyone existed there. In charge of keeping her in line along as Mr. Stark 's personal intern and and down! An Avengers fanfic | FanFiction Tony stretched folding in half until his palms lay on... And dating 's face when they passed him team returned to the Avengers says to you are tattooed on body. Was created, before anyone existed, there was one entity, the Nemesis or as....