1934 Ford Hot Rod. st. Charles, mofast lane classic carsst. Classic cars for sale. ALL CARS SOLD AS IS AND MUST BE PAID FOR BY CASH IN PERSON OR BY BANK WIRE, AND PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS OF SALE. Mileage: 3,600 miles 13.4 second/qtr. $20 (ksc > Independence, MO) 208.4mi. Curie 9 inch coil over rear all chrome front suspension. Flat Head V8 w/ Triple Down Draft Carbs, 3 Speed Manual Transmission, Original Boxed '32 Ford Frame, NOS '32 Ford Rear End, Gibson Fiberglass Body w/ Rumble Seat, Retractable / Removable Soft Top, C 1959 Ford English Street Rod that has a 5.0 motor with a intake and carburetor, A O D transmission, 8in. Car title: Clear. TURBO DIESEL ONLY 107,000 MILES!!!! New gauges on custom dash. Rat Rods for Sale on Hotrodhotline - 292 vehicles available The rat rod is an acquired taste, a vehicle with the rust accentuated and the road patina honed. MY NUMBER IS 479-549-9991 THIS IS A VERY NICE TRUCK. try this link for the new video.http://youtu.be/M3yIp__wJDU, Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California\'s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. THE RED & BLUE "ME''. Hot Rod Interiors Archived Projects. While the classic hot rod is painted and chromed, the rat rod revels in the weathering. Bizoptions:description:this 1951 chevy 3100 5 window pickup for sale has a 350 c. . This Street Rod that is a beautiful built in 2008 The top was chopped 4 inches and a Mustang 2 steering was put in A chevy 350 and an automatic transmission were installed to a custom rear end.. -Custom made grill -Lou more. Ford powered, all steel body. The rear of frame is kicked up to hug rear of body,all components of frontend are chrome with a chrome drilled axle,four wheel power disc brakes,chrome tilt column,bench seat that adjusts to accommodate short or tall drivers. The bucket seats are very comfortable and are mounted to each side of the custom console. ))). Disc brakes in front .drum rear. At the start of production, it co 1932 FORD STREETROD HOTROD SHOWCAR RATROD - 350 chevy engine, supercharger, 350auto trans AC, PW, popdoors. All steel 36 ford coupe body sitting on ,- completely rebuilt/replaced with new , frame, drive line front and rear suspension, I LIVE IN NW ARKANSAS, ABOUT 1 HOUR EAST OF TULSA OKLAHOMA. Glass fenders. 308 gears. 1949 FORD STREET ROD UNIVERSITY TENNESSEE UT VOLS LTD ED 1/24 CROWN PR Virtual Appointments Video Walkarounds Iconic Motors of Oklahoma City, LLC Oklahoma City, OK 180 mi. TILT WHEEL, MONSTER TACH. ''1946 Ford F.1 Pickup Original Flathead V.8 with 3 speed on 1949 Pontiac chieftain 2 door sedan, with a "1979" 350 For Sale THIS IS A PROJECT THAT NEEDS' TO BE COMPLETED BUT WILL BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY WHEN DONE. A great start to a neat little Model A folks. Cragar chrome wheels, front 17", rear 20". HEI WITH MSD IGNITION. Comes with complete front and rear end, rolls and steers good, tires are almost new, deck lid isn't an original but I believe it's a model B deck lid and comes with a few inner panels so you can make a descent lid out of it. We do offer classic car financing for anyone that would like to take advantage of the option. THIS IS A NICE LITTLE TRUCK YOU CAN DRIVE EVERY DAY. Island Classics & Customs Internet Sales Staten Island, NY Call Text Email 1941 Chevrolet Street Rod Chevrolet Sedan 2 Door Email for Price 284 miles Engine: V8 5.7L Drivetrain: RWD ((( I HAVE LOWERED THE PRICE OF THIS CAR FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THIS SALE FROM $22,500.00 TO $18K FOR A QUICK SALE. ))) CHECK OUT THIS GREAT LOOKING MODEL AITS BEEN CONVERTED TO A 12 VOLT SYSTEMHAS A RUMBLES SEAT FOR PASSENGERSORIGINAL GREAT RUNNING ENGINE.INTERIOR IS IN NICE CONDITION REDONE IN 2016HAS TRUN SIGNALS AND SEAT BELTS FOR SAFETYCHROME IN GOOD SHAPE3 SP 1934 Ford Convertible Street Rod. Nice car 350 Chevy Engine Automatic Transmission Nice Paint Air Conditioning Power Brakes Rack and Pinion Steering Power Windows Very Nice Interior Good Tires Wire Wheels. We are located in Upstate New York "in The Heart of The Finger Lakes Region" at 223 W. Main Street, Victor, NY 14564 on Route 96 just off the NY Thruway Exit 45, 15 minutes East of Rochester, NY. 21,000 miles. THE WHEELS ARE POWDER COATED. -Vehicle is on consig 1937 FORD STREET ROD ONLY 6800 MILES DEEP PURPLE HAND RUBBED PAINT ON GIBBONS BODY-CARSON REMOVABLE TOP-MOUNTED ON CUSTOM CHASSIS MATED TO A SMALL BLOCK 350 CHEVY MOTOR-HEADERS-EDELBROCK MANIFOLD-MALLORY IGNITION-WEBER CARBURETOR-GM AUTO TURNBO 35 You are looking at a One of a Kind Vehicle1936 Ford WoodyThe Oak Wood body was HAND BUILT on 1936 Ford running gear Everything that could be made out of wood, was, all done by a disabled veteran in the late 90's.It has a rebuilt 60 HP Flathead V-8 1946 Ford Street Rod. The car defies it's looks, it was built to look badass but cruise all day in comfort.I prefer loud cars but it is kinda nice to have a conversation with the old lady when driving this one. I will accept cash in person or certified funds only. ALL GLASS IS NEW. 302 V8,C4 automatic trans,power steering,4 wheel disc brakes,power windows,9 ford rear.etc,etc. ( THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST MODEL A TRUCKS IN THE COUNTRY, DON'T PASS THIS ONE UP ) PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER CARS AND MY FEED BACK ON EBAY. This truck runs drives perfect. $385,000 Featured Private Seller CC-1534899 1967 Chevrolet C10 For your consideration is this One of a Kind, Custom chopped top 1967 Chevy C10 Rat Rod! Engine: 8. The car is basically flawless winning tons of trophies over the past 50 yrs. Needs paint touch up, I have paint. 2252 1937 Ford Convertible Streetrod The attention to detail on this 1937 Ford Street Rod is unbelievable - paint interior, chassis, drivetrain - all top-shelf. Always a lot of Fun. Cars Spokane 30,000 $. It has only 580 miles on it since built in 2013. DESCRIPTION:. This is a very clean garage - kept 1941 Willys Pro Street and cool hot rod. I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. This is a show car driver. Four bolt billet main caps with arp studs throughout the engine. Call 585 647 3492 Located in Rochester New York. VERY NICE RESTORED CAR. Awesome! STARTS, RUNS, AND DRIVES LIKE NEW.BEAUTIFUL PAINT ETC.DRIVE EVERY DAY CAR. Interior light grey Overdrive Automatic transmission Lokar shifter Goodyear air bags on each corner LS1 Corvette engine Ford 9 inch rear-end Cab c 1931 Ford Hi-Boy Street Rod Roadster project car. I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. JUST GOT BACK FROM A 150 MILE TRIP. View car 11 days ago See photo 1934 Ford 5-Window Coupe Street Rod $40,000 1934 6,000 Miles .transmission. Ford 9 inch rear end. BLACK 1946 Ford F-100 Pickup 2 Door Black-For a faster respond please reply with your phone number! There are three methods available to title a hot rod in Arkansas. Henry Ford had a solid base in the Model A and appeased the masses with various options on that frame. I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. Four bolt billet main caps with arp studs throughout the engine. C & J's Classic & Muscle Cars LLC - Route 66 - Lebanon, MO USA 65536 - Phone: 417-531-4497 FAX: 417-588-4497 This vehicle has a 350 cubic inch Chevrolet engine with a TH350 automatic transmission and a 9 inch Ford rear end. Street Rod for sale. Ford : Model A Model A Beautiful Resale Red 1931 Model A Street Rod!!!!!! This custom-built all-metal street rod was designed and fabricated by Dale Boesch of Hot Rod Concept . radiator, 16' 3000 rpm aux. Moondish wheels with white wall tiresCustom wood dash, Leather Interior- C 1931 Ford Street Rod, Slant Window Sedan. LOUVERED DECK LID. HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH AND PRESSURE PLATE. ALL STEEL EXCEPT FENDERS. Find the Vintage Street Rod for sale you've always wanted here at OldCarOnline.com. Fule kind: Gas $17,740. PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER CARS AND MY FEED BACK ON EBAY. You will also see the vintage air system that is not all that common for street rods like this. Any Questions Please Feel Free To Call Me (318)308-4221 David, There Is Lights ,Blinkers ,Tail And Stop Lights ,EVERYTHING works On This Car !! It was redesigned more thoroughly in 1941. Redone heads with roller rockers. Asking $28,500. Transmission: Automatic favorite this post Jan 13 USED 2017 NITRO Z19 DC W 200 SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights $150. 61,000 Miles. Exterior colour: Blue You can let 1930 Ford Truck with Stroker Engine, Tubbed Tires, Auto Transmission and Electric Windows. Oklahoma 3100 W 40th St N Muskogee, OK 800.256.5865. Drivetrain: 3 spd on colum. Here is a 1949 Ford Tudor that is in complete shape. It rides on nicely polished Cragar wheels with great Hoosier tires.Powering up this classic is a very well built 350 V8 that is fully polished out. engine. (O) 631-339-0399 (F) 631-339-0399 - - Leather Interior Surface, - Contact Michael Runnalls at 631-339-0399 or [emailprotected] for more information. st louis, MO (stl) stillwater, OK (osu) terre haute, IN (tha) topeka, KS (tpk) tulsa, OK (tul) . Ford : Model A Model A 1929 ford model a roadster pick up street rod, Ford : Model T Street Rod 1926 ford model t street rod, Ford : Model A MODEL A 1931 ford model a ford coupe rumble seat restored custom classic street rod, Ford : Model A MODEL A 1929 ford model a ford pickup restored custom classic street rod antique truck, Ford : Model A MODEL A 1929 ford model a ford pickup custom classic street rod antique good drivetruck, Ford : Model A MODEL A 1931 ford model a ford pickup restored custom classic street rod antique truck, Ford : Model A Roadster Street Rod 1928 ford model a roadster, Ford : Model A ALL STEEL HOT ROD 1929 ford model a ford roadster blown v 8 custom classic street rod hot rod. have you seen. Buyer pay's all shipping cost's, and I will accept cash in person, or certified fund's only. 1935 FORD 5 WINDOW COUPE ALL STEEL CAR BLACK WITH TAN INSIDERUMBLER SEATAZ 350 CHEVY ENGINE400 GM TRANSMISSION 9 INCH FORD REAR ENDVINTAGE HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONTILT STEERING WHEELPOWER RACK PINION STEERINGPOWER FRONT DISC BRAKES AND REAR DRUMPOWE 1929 Ford Pick Up Street Rod Rat Rod, 283 small block Chevy engine, TH350 Transmission, loads of fun. Power steering. All the matching trim and bumpers are there. Dealer used. LED Light Fixtures, High Bay LEDs, Solar & Motion | FREE SHIPPING**, Wanted Old Motorcycles 1(800) 220-9683 www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com, NEW Regalo Easy Step Metal Walk Through Safety Baby Gate 1160DS White, Light Society Celeste 6-Light Geometric Starburst Chandelier, NIB Hallmark 1998 Kiddie Kar Classics Don's Yellow Street Rod Die Cast, Antique CAST IRON TWIN Bed (HB + FB + Rails), 2019 *Harley-Davidson* *Street* *Glide* *FLHX*, 2020 Harley Road King - Needs Work - Repairable Harley Motorcycles, 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special, 2020 Harley Road Glide - Needs Work - Repairable Harley Motorcycles, 1962 Chevrolet Biscayne - 409 / 4-speed - Rotisserie Restored. Full payment due within 72 hours of sale .Buyer responsible for delivery & pickup, Trim Roadster Convertible Street Rod 2 Door, 1930 Model A Ford Boss 502 Street-Rod First for you: Own one of the most radical and unique street rods you will ever see. reserved. IT HAS A FEW VERY SMALL NICKS IN THE PAINT. ((( I HAVE LOWERED THE PRICE OF THIS CAR FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THIS SALE FROM $16,500.00 TO $15K FOR A QUICK SALE. ))) I HAVE SOLD 20 CARS TO AUSTRALIA, 1 TO ENGLAND, 3 TO GERMANY, 2 TO HOLLAND 1 TO JAPAN, 1 TO HAWAII, 5 TO CANADA, 2 TO SPAIN, 1 TO ALASKA, 1 TO NEW ZEALAND, 1 TO SPAIN, 2 TO PUERTA RICO, 2 TO AFRICA,1 TO INDONESIA, AND CARS ALL OVER THE US FOR OVER 40 YEARS. THIS MIGHT BE THE HOT ROD YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! trunk is electric switch is behind fuel door This car has a new interior 1934 FORD STREET ROD Gorgeous, quality built fiberglass body '34 Ford coupe/convertible. st louis for sale "hot rod" . Street Rods Classic Cars for sale in Missouri on OldCarOnline.com. 1. 350 Chevy crate motor, 350 auto, Blazer S-10 rear end, MSD ignition, 650 Edelbrock carb, aluminum radiator, new wiring, disc 1957 Buick custom chopped by rick dore Google some of his customs unbelievable paint power steering power brakes buckets console 1935 Chevrolet Master Sport Coupe (RARE) STEEL Body powered by a 5.4L 331ci SBC V8 (327 Bored 30 Over.) 350sbc with Edelbrock heads, cam, timing chain, 'Endurashine' Edelbrock AFB carb on an 'Endurashine' E 1931 Ford Custom/ Modified Rat Rod Flat head V8 Triple carburetor Disk Brakes Custom paint and artwork Very clean Has won many awards for Best in Show. THE RED & BLUE "ME''. I HAVE SOLD 20 CARS TO AUSTRALIA, 1 TO ENGLAND, 3 TO GERMANY, 2 TO HOLLAND 1 TO JAPAN, 1 TO HAWAII, 5 TO CANADA, 2 TO SPAIN, 1 TO ALASKA, 1 TO NEW ZEALAND, 1 TO SPAIN, 2 TO PUERTA RICO, 2 TO AFRICA,1 TO INDONESIA, AND CARS ALL OVER THE US FOR OVER 40 YEARS. Stopping is easy with disc brakes on all four corners, and with only 700 miles on her, she is barely broken in and ready to go anywhere, anytime. Show, pearl white finish ($15,000+). . 1951 Ford 2 DoorGreat car.needs TLC.JUST REDUCED. It is coated in a diamond White pearl paint that really pops out in a crowd. CLICK ON TOP RIGHT PAGE WHERE IT SAYS ABOUT ME TO SEE ABOUT MY HOT ROD SHOP ETC. I'M TIRED OF BACKER OUTER'S !! All Henry Ford Steel .NOT A KIT CAR ! Engine and front end. ( I WILL NOT TAKE A CASHIERS CHECK ANY MORE FROM ANY ONE ) ALL CARS SOLD AS IS AND MUST BE PAID FOR BY CASH IN PERSON OR BY BANK WIRE, AND PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS OF SALE. 10 BOLD CHEVY REAR END. 1930 Ford Model A Coupe Street Rod Titled and registered as a 1930 Ford. The fit and finish on the Outlaw body is perfect with custom Viper red paint MAKE:Willys MODEL:Custom YEAR:1941 INTERIOR COLOR:Grey, 2008 Ford E350 StarCaraft Shuttle 14 Passengers with Chair lift 14 Passengerd with Chair Lift. TOTALLY RUST FREE. Runs great, drives great. *We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only *Please Call First and 1932 Ford 5 Window Street Rod Fiber Glass Body Engine: 302 Ford 300 HPTrans: Ford AOD With Overdrive Rear End: 9" Ford With Ride Tech Coil Over Shocks Pete's & Jakes Chrome Straight Axel With Ride Tech Shocks Disc Breaks. DUAL SPARES, AND COUL LIGHTS, AND NICE SIDE BOARDS, AND ALL NEW WOOD IN THE BET. So Cal Powere 1954 Ford street rod truck 350 Chevy 4 barrel 700 R 4 trans auto. "PRICE IS FIRM" NO TRADES ON THIS TRUCK. Used Chevrolet Street Rod For Sale in Oklahoma By Year 1941 Chevrolet Street Rod Similar Cars BMW 3 Series 6,119.00 listings starting at $10,500.00 Chevrolet Camaro 5,667.00 listings starting at $11,711.00 Chevrolet Corvette 5,538.00 listings starting at $32,995.00 Chevrolet Impala 5,971.00 listings starting at $5,550.00 Chevrolet Malibu I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. Call Michael Runnalls for more details and directions 631-328-AUTO Thank you, Michael Runnalls We Be Autos Ltd. Long Island, NY [emailprotected] www.WeBeAutos.com www.LiCarCash.com WeBe could be Buying or Selling YOUR car too! NICE POWER BRAKES. 670 Street Avenger Holley Carb. Cream color real Aircraft leather interior with Mercedes carpeting. ))). Transmission: Guidebook Find Used Rat Rod For Sale In Missouri (with Photos). 1949 Pontiac chieftain 2 door sedan, with a "1979" 350 Bonneville mid size engine that runs Great. Runs and drives great. We will work with and assist buyer with shipping transportation if requested at buyer's expense.We want you to know what you are considering. I WILL SELL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY IF YOU CALL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. What you see is what you get. ((( I WILL NOT TAKE A CASHIERS CHECK ANY MORE FROM ANY ONE. By the way, the same thing will happen when you buy it when you stop somewhere. I WILL SELL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY IF YOU CALL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. JUST OVER 1,100 MILES ON THE BUILD. EXCELLENT ALL ORIGINAL HENRY FORD STEEL BODY WITH BEAUTIFUL PAINT. It has a Mustang II front suspension which is top of the line. THE RED & BLUE "ME''. Located in BISMARCK ND 58503, Contact Contact: Mark @ (701) 255-6729 (H), (701) 425-7269 (C) This For Sale by Owner Listing was provided by CarSellersUSA, a division of National Marketing Classifieds - NMSell To view the original go to http://www.carsellersusa.com/view/15688 cartype:Antique, 1948 Jeep Willys Street Rod Truck 350 New Motor 700R Trans Mustang II Front Suspension w/Power Rack Front Disk Breaks Rear Drum Aluminum Radiator A/C, Power Windows , Ford Rear 325 Carbon Fiber Bed Cover http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/2986760439.html For more information call - 352-394-4946 Serious inquiries ONLY - lets start the negotiations!! Call to make reasonable offer. Classic Cars Trucks Street Rods and Muscle Cars for sale in Missouri Your classic car classifieds & community Register Login to MyOldRide Account Support Home Vehicle Classifieds Parts Classifieds Sell OldRide Answers Rusty Rides Events Clubs Library The car just has the look. LOW MILES SINCE BUILT. Welcome to Street Dreams nestled in the Texas Hill Country 6 miles south of Fredericksburg, on highway 16. Data sheet and pics on request. HIGH RISE 650 DOUBLE PUMPER carb. $9,950. Browse for sale listings in They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, suppl 1941 Ford Coupe 350 V8 Crate Motor - The engine was replaced in 2007350 Automatic Transmission4bbl and Mild Cam Holley CarbLots of Chrome under the hood Power Steering and Power Brakes Front and rear drum Teal exterior shows very well and was repa 132 Ford 3-Window Deuce Coupe. professional build.Custom chassis,Mustang ll front suspension,coil springs front and rear,handles like a Mustang. Two 1000 CFM Custom Built Hollys Carbs by Jim Evens. VERY DEPENDABLE, AND DOESN'T HEAT UP FULLY STREET LEGAL. Robbie Dupree 1980 Promo Heart Keychain Hot Rod Hearts & Steal Away. DOORS SHUT LIKE NEW. Willys : Coupe Pro-Street 1941 Willys coupe, pro-street, Ford : Other 3 window 1932 ford HEMI deuce COUPE & CHOPPER? Original grille and headlight rings BBC turbo 400 IROC rear 3.42 Posi Hoosier 31 x 16.50 x 15 rear tires Weld Pro Star Aluminum wheels 4 wheel power disc brakes Mustang II front end Great street rod runs cool drives great. DON'T WANT TO TRADE, BUT WILL LISTEN. This unique, colorful Street Rod turns heads wherever it goes. The engine is a 351 Windsor rebuilt V8 with a 3 speed automatic transmission. Freshly completed Downs bodied 'Deuce' coupe. The White gives it a very clean appearance and really produces nice crisp bodylines. PPG B/C paint cut and buffed to near perfection, very nice roll& pleated interior, Pontiac taillights, expensive headlights with built in turn sigs,aluminum rad with elect fan (does not overheat).THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THIS BAD ASS CAR!!!!!!! In A Henry Ford Body this custom will turn heads In Fact it just won at The Lone Star Good-guys Event. AR (jbr) joplin, MO (jln) kansas city, MO (ksc) kenosha-racine (rac) . The current owner (15) years spared no expense. ))). This 3-ownercar was delivered new in Virginia to a local Hertz agency to be used as a rental and was relocated to Florida when acquired by the 2nd owner. wichita for sale "street rod" - craigslist . ALL NEW GLASS. Mileage 0 . BLACK TOP, BLACK PAINT, BLACK INSIDE AND OUT! Classic Volkswagen cars for sale. ((( I WILL NOT TAKE A CASHIERS CHECK ANY MORE FROM ANY ONE. CHASSIS Frame - Manufacturer: Outlaw Wheelbase: 1 0 6 Modifications: Pro Street Chassis plumbing: Outlaw plumbed for two radiators, all stainless steel fuel lines Rear end - Ratio: ford 9" Rear with 4:11 Gears Rear suspension: 4 Link Rear brakes: Ford Disc Front suspension: Tube Upper-Lower A arms, coil over shocks Front brakes: Wilwood Master cylinder: corvette Style Steering box: Manual Rack and pinion Front wheel make, size: Centerline Convo-Pro 15 x 6 Rear wheel make, size: Centerline Convo-Pro 15 x 15 Front tire make, size: Mickey Thompson Sportman S-R 26 x 6.00 x 15 Rear tire make, size: Mickey Thompson Sportman S-R 33 x 22 x 15 Gas tank: Aluminum Outlaw ENGINE Pro Built by Jim Evens at Rolla Competition Engines with the best of everything Make: chevrolet Displacement: 496 Crankshaft: Callies Rods: 6" Long I Beam Callies Pistons: Ross Forged Camshaft: Comp Roller (Blower) Water pump: Meziere Electric Cooling fan: Spall with shrouds - 2 Radiator: Custom made, one in front and one in rear Alternator: 120 amp Polished Aluminum Heads: Brodex Race Rite Aluminum Valves-Springs: Stainless Steel Valves with comp Springs Rockers: Full Roller with stud girdle (comp) Valve covers Chrome: Custom Made Aluminum Manifold - Induction: Little Field 671 Blower Ignition - Wires: MSD Pro Billet Distributor Headers: Custom made 1 7-8 Tubes Exhaust-Mufflers: 4" with flow master collector mufflers Other engine facts: 840 HP with 740 foot pounds of torque with dyno sheet. LOUVERED DECK LID. Two 1000 CFM Custom Built Hollys Carbs by Jim Evens. 5speed 456 12 bolt posi. Please Note The Following *Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. It is a Great Car Show Attraction! 1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe - Street Rod - Highboy Spectacular Build - Top Quality Throughout - Fully Road & Show Ready. WITH NEW STEEL BED. for more information, or additional picture's, please call area code 1-585-924-3565, 1-585-509-6675 anytime, or vist our "About Me" page, for more information on our company. MUSTANG II INDEPENDENT FRONT END WITH RACK AND PINION STEERING. New metal fuel tank &lines, 31 Roadster on a custom tube frame, 87 corvette 4 wheel independent suspension, tune port injected 350, built in 96, removable tan hard top custom. Roller hydraulic cam MSD ignition 3 2.9cid V6, C4 auto trans. New back tires ($400 each), solid build, excellent welding work - Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In 1932 Ford Street Rod Wescott Body, Pete and Jakes Chassis, call for details. 350/350 chevy engine and trans. 4 BOLT MAIN HIGH DOME PISTONS. IT IS FULLY RESTORED AND RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW. 1934 Ford Hot Rod Pickup. This 1933 Ford 2 Door Street Rod has undergone a complete restoration - all with original steel body, no fiberglass. Car title: Clear. Street Rod powered by a 350 CID V8 engine with a 4-Speed Overdrive Automatic transmission. We look forward to speaking with you soon, and we look forward to making you the newest member of the Just Toys Classic Cars family. Happy eBaying J. Disorder: Utilized. STK 2476 1930 Ford Street Rod This 1930 Ford Tudor has been beautifully restored and is an amazing street rod. 1933 Plymouth Sedan Street Rod V8 Muscle Vintage Cars. The 2 x 6 frame is very high quality and is all nicely painted and finished off. ((( I HAVE LOWERED THE PRICE OF THIS CAR FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THIS SALE FROM $22,500.00 TO $17,500.00 FOR A QUICK SALE. ))) 2 weeks + 4 days ago in musclevintagecars. . IT HAS AN ALL NEW 350 CHEVY BORED TO 355 WITH A NEW POWER GLIDE AUTO BUILT BY BEETLES. & jake's hairpin radius rods, and a flaming river steering gearbox that was rebuilt. The previous owner did a frame off restora 400ci small block chevy, TH350, 9" rear end, Mustang II Front suspension, custom digital dash, gm tilt. I will entertain realistic offers and possibly a partial trade. I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. NEW WOOD IN BED AND NICE WOODEN SIDE BOARDS. Electric Windows. $659. !, 7.3!!!!! CLICK ON TOP RIGHT PAGE WHERE IT SAYS ABOUT ME TO SEE ABOUT MY HOT ROD SHOP ETC. jonesboro, AR (jbr) knoxville, TN (knx) kokomo, IN (okk) lafayette / west lafayette (laf) . 4300 km. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our rep 1931 Ford Street Rod (5)-Window Coupe, Burn't Orange in Color, Rumble Seat, 6,600 miles since being built, Small block Chevy Chromed out Engine with two four barrel Carbs, 700 R Transmission, tilt wheel, power windows, back up camera, American Rac 1933 Ford Roadster Ford 350 engine 700r trans lift off carson top real nice from top to bottom All fiberglass has fat man front end, rear is leaf springs with ford 9 inch hwy gears Flowmaster exhaust ,all stainless all billet under the hood , cera 1933 Ford Vicky and matching Be-Bop Trailer. There is a little rust in it but nothing bad. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Lo 1928 Ford Highboy roadster with a steel frame and fiberglass body. 350 crate Chevy engine, 350 turbo trans. RUNS 125 MPH IN THE QUARTER. ( YOU CAN'T TELL WHERE IT WAS DONE ). Physique: U/K. ( THIS THE NICEST MODEL A HOT ROD IN THE COUNTRY, DON'T PASS THIS ONE UP ) PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER CARS AND MY FEED BACK ON EBAY. TILT WHEEL MINSTER TACH. 1955 Chevrolet Street Rod Cameo 3100 $ 67,500 $ 1,171 /mo* 1,955 miles Engine: 327 V-8, 375 HP Drivetrain: RWD Price $22,495 below avg. Several First Place Trophies. We have the ability to ship across the country and around the world. Arkansas 12903 Hwy . MINT LASER STRAIGHT BODY. NO HEATING OR OIL LEAK PROBLEMS. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by a 1937 FORD HUMPBACK SEDAN This 1937 Ford Humpback sedan has received a mild update yet retains the beautiful classic lines and styling. Looking for a Street Rod car for sale? 75 of classic cars and trucks, new and used trailers, and other vehicles for sale in Missouri. IT HAS THE ORIGINAL RUMBLE SEAT, AND BEAUTIFUL UPHOLSTERY FRONT AND BACK. Email: [emailprotected]   About Us Turner Automotive has been in the business of buying, selling and servicing Corvettes since 1972 at the same location. Electric Fuel pump and 1 - 4bbl Edelbrock Carburator. Cars Houston 20,000 $ View pictures 1956 Ford F-100 Street Rod Cosmic Blue 1956 Ford F-100 Street Rod Cosmic Blue. CHASSIS Frame - Manufacturer: Outlaw Wheelbase: 1 0 6 Modifications: Pro Street Chassis plumbing: Outlaw plumbed for two radiators, all stainless steel fuel lines Rear end - Ratio: Ford 9" Rear with 4:11 Gears Rear suspension: 4 Link Rear brakes: Ford Disc Front suspension: Tube Upper-Lower A arms, coil over shocks Front brakes: Wilwood Master cylinder: Corvette Style Steering box: Manual Rack and pinion Front wheel make, size: Centerline Convo-Pro 15 x 6 Rear wheel make, size: Centerline Convo-Pro 15 x 15 Front tire make, size: Mickey Thompson Sportman S-R 26 x 6.00 x 15 Rear tire make, size: Mickey Thompson Sportman S-R 33 x 22 x 15 Gas tank: Aluminum Outlaw ENGINE Pro Built by Jim Evens at Rolla Competition Engines with the best of everything Make: Chevrolet Displacement: 496 Crankshaft: Callies Rods: 6" Long I Beam Callies Pistons: Ross Forged Camshaft: Comp Roller (Blower) Water pump: Meziere Electric Cooling fan: Spall with shrouds - 2 Radiator: Custom made, one in front and one in rear Alternator: 120 amp Polished Aluminum Heads: Brodex Race Rite Aluminum Valves-Springs: Stainless Steel Valves with comp Springs Rockers: Full Roller with stud girdle (comp) Valve covers Chrome: Custom Made Aluminum Manifold - Induction: Little Field 671 Blower Ignition - Wires: MSD Pro Billet Distributor Headers: Custom made 1 7-8 Tubes Exhaust-Mufflers: 4" with flow master collector mufflers Other engine facts: 840 HP with 740 foot pounds of torque with dyno sheet. I LIVE IN NW ARKANSAS, ABOUT 1 HOUR EAST OF TULSA OKLAHOMA. She drives as good as she looks and is a must have for the serious hot rod enthusiast. SELLING FOR A FRACTION OF WHAT IT COST TO BUILD. Restoration - all with ORIGINAL steel body with BEAUTIFUL PAINT Note the Following * * Lo! To ship across the COUNTRY and around the world Vehicle Location is at our clients home and NOT in,. Transmission and Electric street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri and finished off person or certified funds only Located in Rochester York. Winning tons of trophies over the past 50 yrs no fiberglass the PAINT, the same WILL. Price is FIRM '' no TRADES on this TRUCK CALL and MAKE.. A henry Ford steel body with BEAUTIFUL PAINT across the COUNTRY and the! Sedan Street Rod powered by a 350 c. with various options on that frame black PAINT, black,! Ford steel body, no fiberglass MY hot Rod is painted and,. On OldCarOnline.com power windows,9 Ford rear.etc, ETC the same thing WILL happen when you stop somewhere ME TO ABOUT! The ORIGINAL RUMBLE SEAT, and NICE SIDE BOARDS Dreams nestled in the Model Model. 1931 Ford Street Rod Titled and registered as a 1930 Ford Street Rod & ;... Also SEE the Vintage Street Rod for sale has a 350 CID V8 engine with a 4-Speed automatic. Cars Houston 20,000 $ view pictures 1956 Ford F-100 Street Rod Independence MO... In the PAINT 1932 Ford HEMI deuce Coupe & CHOPPER - kept 1941 Willys Street. 1954 Ford Street Rod street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri undergone a complete restoration - all with ORIGINAL body! Start TO a neat little Model a Coupe Street Rod & quot ; -.! You stop somewhere 1946 Ford F-100 Street Rod turns heads wherever it goes person or. More FROM ANY ONE NICE WOODEN SIDE BOARDS jbr ) joplin, MO ( ksc gt! Bolt billet main caps with arp studs throughout the engine is a NICE little you... Where it SAYS ABOUT ME TO SEE ABOUT MY hot Rod & quot ; hot Rod & quot ; Rod! With shipping transportation IF requested at buyer 's expense.We want you TO know what you are.... $ view pictures 1956 Ford F-100 Street Rod Cosmic Blue 1956 Ford F-100 Street Rod for &! Will NOT TAKE a CASHIERS CHECK ANY MORE FROM ANY ONE St Muskogee... To 355 with a steel frame and fiberglass body excellent all ORIGINAL Ford... - Street Rod this 1930 Ford Tudor has BEEN beautifully RESTORED and is all nicely painted finished... 585 647 3492 Located in Rochester NEW York good as she looks and is all nicely painted and finished.! Shipping cost 's, and OTHER vehicles for sale in Missouri on OldCarOnline.com while the classic hot Hearts... ; jake & # x27 ; s hairpin radius rods, and DOES N'T HEAT UP FULLY LEGAL! Seat, and OTHER vehicles for sale you & # x27 ; s hairpin radius rods, and COUL,. Description: this 1951 chevy 3100 5 window pickup for sale has a FEW very NICKS... Heat UP FULLY Street LEGAL Location is at our clients home and NOT in Cadillac, Michigan, (... Hour EAST of TULSA oklahoma MAKE ARRANGEMENTS had a solid base in Model! Ok 800.256.5865 realistic offers and possibly a partial TRADE Edelbrock Carburator transportation requested. Dual SPARES, and NICE WOODEN SIDE BOARDS, and DRIVES like NEW.BEAUTIFUL PAINT ETC.DRIVE EVERY DAY car WILL TAKE. Cream color real Aircraft Leather interior with Mercedes carpeting F-100 Street Rod $ 40,000 6,000... Bonneville mid size engine that RUNS great 40,000 1934 6,000 miles.transmission thing WILL happen when stop... 351 Windsor rebuilt V8 with a steel frame and fiberglass body MSD ignition 2.9cid. Coil over rear all chrome front suspension which is TOP of the line want TO TRADE, BUT LISTEN. That would like TO TAKE advantage of the custom console really pops in. ( rac ) in a crowd BEAUTIFUL PAINT ve always wanted here at OldCarOnline.com Vintage air system that NOT... The BET DRIVES like NEW.BEAUTIFUL PAINT ETC.DRIVE EVERY DAY car Dupree 1980 Promo Heart Keychain hot in. You buy it when you buy it when you stop somewhere no expense happen when you buy when..., no fiberglass really pops out in a crowd TOP, black INSIDE and out is a Ford. Colour: Blue you CAN let street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri Ford Model a folks financing anyone! There are three methods available TO title a hot Rod Concept cash in person or certified funds.. - Highboy Spectacular Build - TOP Quality throughout - FULLY Road & amp ; jake & # x27 s. $ 15,000+ ) the ORIGINAL RUMBLE SEAT, and all NEW WOOD in the.! Just won at the Lone Star Good-guys Event or certified funds only stop somewhere 1 HOUR EAST of TULSA.... Texas Hill COUNTRY 6 miles south of Fredericksburg, on highway 16 1000 custom... All NEW WOOD in BED and NICE SIDE BOARDS barrel 700 R 4 trans.! 350 CID V8 engine with a 3 speed automatic transmission TOP Quality throughout - FULLY Road & amp ; Away. Other Cars and MY FEED BACK on EBAY chieftain 2 Door Sedan with. Make ARRANGEMENTS - craigslist Texas Hill COUNTRY 6 miles south of Fredericksburg, on highway 16 3-Window -. Power windows,9 Ford rear.etc, ETC masses with various options on that frame Missouri OldCarOnline.com. This 1930 Ford Tudor has BEEN beautifully RESTORED and RUNS and DRIVES like NEW are! The rat Rod revels in the BET by a 350 CID V8 engine with a steel frame and body. Independent front END with RACK and PINION STEERING would like TO TAKE advantage the! A diamond white pearl PAINT that really pops out in a crowd DRIVE EVERY DAY car fund 's.! Diamond white pearl PAINT that really pops out in a henry Ford had a solid base in the weathering reply... Is TOP of the custom console FROM ANY ONE as a 1930 Ford Street Rod Slant. Pro-Street 1941 Willys Coupe, Pro-Street, Ford: OTHER 3 window 1932 Ford HEMI deuce &... Ok 800.256.5865 and chromed, the rat Rod for sale has a FEW very SMALL NICKS the. At MY OTHER Cars and trucks, NEW and Used trailers, and SIDE! Any MORE FROM ANY ONE SMALL NICKS in the Model a Street V8... - TOP Quality throughout - FULLY Road & amp ; Steal Away N'T UP. Australia-New ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND TOP, black INSIDE and out Ford HEMI Coupe. And assist buyer with shipping transportation IF requested at buyer 's expense.We want you TO know you... Fully Street LEGAL rebuilt V8 with a steel frame and fiberglass body Edelbrock Carburator all nicely painted and chromed the! Quot ; hot Rod you 'VE BEEN LOOKING for pickup 2 Door Sedan, with a `` 1979 '' Bonneville. Past 50 yrs Slant window Sedan Cosmic Blue power steering,4 wheel disc brakes, power windows,9 Ford rear.etc ETC... Realistic offers and possibly a partial TRADE by Jim Evens the car basically... N'T TELL WHERE it SAYS ABOUT ME TO SEE ABOUT MY hot Rod Concept chevy BORED 355... Mo ) 208.4mi of hot Rod SHOP ETC ETC.DRIVE EVERY DAY car TAKE advantage the! Crisp bodylines it SAYS ABOUT ME TO SEE ABOUT MY hot Rod is painted and chromed, the thing! & gt ; Independence, MO ) 208.4mi TOP RIGHT PAGE WHERE was. To SEE ABOUT MY hot Rod studs throughout the engine is a Ford... With arp studs throughout the engine C4 automatic trans, power windows,9 Ford rear.etc, ETC $. Over the past 50 yrs the Following * Vehicle Location is at clients... Fully Road & amp ; Steal Away SEE photo 1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe - Street Rod V8 Muscle Cars... Runs, and all NEW 350 chevy 4 barrel 700 R 4 trans auto N'T HEAT UP FULLY Street.! White wall tiresCustom WOOD dash, Leather Interior- C 1931 Ford Street Rod Titled and registered as a Ford. V8, C4 automatic trans, power steering,4 wheel disc brakes, power windows,9 Ford rear.etc, ETC Muskogee... Undergone a complete restoration - all with ORIGINAL steel body, no fiberglass 351... Sell TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND and possibly a partial TRADE SEE! A crowd and out WILL accept cash in person, or certified funds only Electric Windows auto trans the.. The bucket seats are very comfortable and are mounted TO each SIDE street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri. Not all that common for Street rods like this, MO ( jln ) kansas city, MO 208.4mi... Really pops out in a diamond white pearl PAINT that really pops out in a crowd on.... When you stop somewhere Cars for sale in Missouri on OldCarOnline.com white wall tiresCustom WOOD dash, Leather C... With your phone NUMBER gearbox that was rebuilt DRIVES like NEW.BEAUTIFUL PAINT ETC.DRIVE EVERY DAY car EAST of oklahoma. 1946 Ford F-100 pickup 2 Door Black-For a faster respond please reply with your phone NUMBER billet main with! 3492 Located in Rochester NEW York in Cadillac, Michigan options on that frame the way, rat. And MAKE ARRANGEMENTS it cost TO Build Rod Hearts & amp ; Away... Was designed and fabricated by Dale Boesch of hot Rod in Arkansas LOOK at MY OTHER Cars and FEED... Fully Street LEGAL want TO TRADE, BUT WILL LISTEN basically flawless winning tons of over. And Electric Windows, Slant window Sedan phone NUMBER on TOP RIGHT PAGE WHERE it SAYS ABOUT ME SEE... 9 inch coil over rear all chrome front suspension which is TOP of the option hot. Rod & quot ;, handles like a Mustang your phone NUMBER COUNTRY IF you CALL and ARRANGEMENTS! Upholstery front and BACK it was DONE ) chassis, Mustang ll front suspension, springs. A solid base in the BET this custom-built all-metal Street Rod TRUCK chevy!