Unless he makes a name for himself that is unprecedentedly historic. Delphine Arnault is the daughter of LVMH's billionaire owner Bernard Arnault, who has just appointed her as the new head of Christian Dior and she will serve as CEO of the French label from next month. The Queen is everywhere LOL. Is it time Harry & Meghan accept Clarkson's apology and move on? Thats the only thing forcing the closeness, imo. If kate wasnt going to highlight local designers then she should have worn all repeats. Looking at the tone-deaf photos from the Cambridge tour, I cant help but be reminded of the images from Harrys last tours before he married Meghan. The tide turning doesnt change that, but its delicious to watch all the same. Which they have through out history. Although if it the one I am thinking of, or used to be very critical of kate until Meghan showed up. Scott Moir has a daughter with his wife, Jaclyn Mascarin, who The good news are that with them, in a few years monarchy will be abolished, and British people wont have to pay taxes to support them. But kate doesnt leave the house without a new outfit. And how quickly that unraveled. Nobody said they were revolutionaries? Diana, I think, was aware of that. 1 point not their fault, 2 points it is their fault so. It wouldve been annoying to watch but they couldve ridden h&ms coattails to glory but chose to be jealous and vindictive instead. So I dont think they would have been accused of just carrying the water for the royal family . They need better degrees. And she doesnt want other women to feel the same way. Perhaps not quite understanding that the same forces of reparation and atonement are one day coming for them and their precious titles, too. Slightly OT: Since we know Pedophile Island is in the Caribbean, AND that Andrew went there, would it have been too much for them so say something about that, maybe make some apology or another of those gestures, at least? The same magazine also ran an interview with Harry this week. But youd never guess it from all the blather that passes for debate on this subject. @Haylie: Most definitely. She is a member of famous with the age 64 years old group. 'My hope has been to turn my pain into purpose,' he said. [2] The very idea that the Royal Family should sally forth, in all their finery and jewels, to faraway lands to meet people they expect to bow and curtsey to them, or pay homage at the very least, is an increasing absurdity. 'He is a great hugger,' said his celebrity make-up artist Jenn Streicher, whose other clients include actor Chris Evans, whom People magazine has just dubbed 'the sexiest man alive'. Also the other examples of PDA are so insignificant its cringey. WHO could have predicted it would happen this quickly. If they even try the white tears game (the people were so mean to us!) They could have benefited so much from being part of the Fab Four. Same with any one else in the family Andrew, Edward, Anne, Zara, the Yorks. Her supporters are full of praise. Daily. I could have killed myself, but I didnt. She is part of the bootlicking Royal Rota, however she tries to spin it. When things went wrong in my life, I pretended I was fine. I dont think shes saying his bloodline IS superior. maybe hope people forget. There is no way that William would not get his own private suite away from Kate if that was what he wanted. She would have been torn to bits. He lacks the awareness that this is an opinion, not a fact. Jan Moir is a hateful Daily Mail columnist who represents all that is wrong with the Daily Mail, and all that is wrong with the British tabloid establishment. The only thing they have been celebrated for over the past 4 years is being white, and for Kate, being white, thin, and silent. Like others above, I also believe that Charles been moving some of his chess pieces in the background to orchestrate this whole mess. But 40 years on, she admits to JAN MOIR that they never really found happiness apart Friday 18 November, 2022 Why have so many liberals mislaid their morals over Qatar just in time for kick-off? Naomi, like so many young people today, simply declines to deal with anything that displeases her and cites impaired mental health as an excuse for doing so. To tell you how bad the tour is, the British press have hardly featured Kate on their front pages. But there was no interest, they needed pics of Keen in a new outfit on schedule. This is the standard playbook. Im sure he is incandescenting toward all and sundry. He is born into this and raised to be King, but he is so uncomfortable. Behind the scenes, Burger King will turn on Kate for the bad tour publicity he is enduring, especially if she helped drive out Meghan and Harry, who would have been sent to the Caribbean instead had they still been in the royal fold. And that is downright dangerous. So, how much is Jan Moir worth at the age of 64 years old? Had Elizabeth Regina apologized for what her ancestors had done and truly supported those countries things would be different. Lol. They will be fine as Harry and Meghan, and just like Princess Diana he will always be Prince Harry to me. Oh my god that second picture. Speaking to Oprah Winfrey, Harry made it obvious that somewhere deep in his ruined psyche, part of his happiness was dependent on William's misery. First of all, in the video she reached for him as she was going down the stairs he didnt even think about helping her until then, he was just walking in front of her. And I cannot recall where I read this, but Petty Liz believes everyone outside her immediate family is inconsequential. But I believe they wanted to stay so they could be revolutionaries (or at least reformers of a sort) within the institution, to demonstrate how the British royal family could be relevant in todays society and use the enormous platform given to them to help people. NY Post Cover for January 15, 2023 | New York Post. Every action has a consequence and the sparkling highs of Harry's exciting new life are matched only by the lows he has excavated in William's. it was the Jamaican Minister of Culture. She is married to PR guru, Gary Farrow. When she met him he was a music industry executive and the vice-president of communications at Sony Music. He is a close friend of Elton John who was best man at their 2002 wedding. Loose Women's Jane happily talks about her children on the ITV show. Picture: Getty How many children does Jane Moore have? I cant see Charles bailing them out, TQ is probably being sheltered from what a mess this all was. Perhaps we havent been listening to what hes trying to prepare us for: Charles will voluntarily move to end the British Monarchy as King upon his passing and cement himself in the history books at a crucial superlative- the last King of England. Charles will be Charles, doing his weird calculated media strategy bit. He cherished the isolation. Yeah, its not their fault that they are doing the exact same thing the royals have always done. Naomi Osaka, they say, helps others know they are not alone. https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/gallery/20220322136024/kate-middleton-royal-tour-pda-moments-prince-william/1/. Jan Moir (born August 1958) is a British newspaper columnist. #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { Chloe, I believe the comment was directed to Summer. They dont need them. Fearing for the monarchy: Lets face it , William and Kates Jamaican tour is a disaster. Thats another reason why the royals are idiots. Now they have shown the world that they arent up to the challenge of their roles. I think whats really shocked me about William and Kate is how totally old-fashioned and antiquated those two really are. ), but they are so formal and out of touch and ridiculous that it cant be an act after all this time. HAHA! Deeply. The delusion is very real. Do you know what? I think what people are discussing is that its a question of how skilled they were at integrating real life into this institution, which yes, should be abolished because of its structure. } Lots and lots of plaques. [Thank Jeff for this] This page has been accessed 3 times. If he had been preparing to be king from the start of adulthood, he wouldve known how to handle that statement from the Jamaican PM at the photo op. Learning how to cope with adversity instead of running from it will make you stronger, not weaker. She wasnt born in the palace and was raised in the 80sshe should be adding a modern twist to these outings, something to make them less pathetic and old fashioned. They really need to move on, I believe a lot of people see through this stupidity. I agree, JayBlue. I would like Royal Dodo to be Williams official title. Pass me that onion. I dont think there should be a monarchy full stop. Its painful to watch. Did they hate Harry and Meghan so much and was so upset about not being embraced by them, that they actually believed these two bores would be the future? Not like Charles did. From their clothing choices, to the events they chose, to the causes they support, to everything, they need to change. . You cant force popularity and charisma and then get surprised when it doesnt come true. I think Canada will be the last to leave because Canadians are always so terribly polite and conflict-avoidant! Oh, we loved her!. I am ardently pro-Harry and Meghan, but they were very open in the interview they would happily have represented/carried water for the monarchy if the RF had let them. They looked over pictures of him as a young man with his Leeds University flat mates. That is rather interesting , I am meeting a couple of friends for a beer this Eve , they are married and gay. When my face got wrecked, I learned how to pose and smile so it didnt show too much. This the smiling, adoring looks . I was horrified. Venus Williams says she deals with it by knowing that every single person asking me a question cant play as well as I can. Tampon knew Cain and Unable are lazy, did he really think Harry was going to dump Meghan and Archie and continue to do all the work, fly here fly there, no wonder he said he was burned out. That is one reason why the financial affairs of Elon Musk are so hard to wrap one's head around. William hasnt seemed disgusted by Kate, and they seem to have shared some genuine smiles and been more in step with each other. She is not dating anyone. Theyre using her playbook, its the 21st century they need to sit down and come up with a new playbook. Its simply a misfortune that fickle peasants no longer appreciate it as they used to. Its going to come to the young women who will be assuming the mantles on the continent. How did she cope with her looks being ravaged? They are out there living their best lives and DGAF if the Keenbridges crash and burn. Scott Moir Is Engaged To Future Wife Jaclyn Mascarin Scott Moir and fellow ice skater Jaclyn Mascarin were set to get married in 2020 and officially become husband and wife. As for all of the Cambridge stuff I was genuinely shocked that Moir even noted that William and Kate turned up with an all-white staff. Harry is a celebrity because hes a celebritys child in Diana, not just a royal. Image reading stories about W & K screwing up royally on an international level, and the only they can think of to say that Harry and Meghan should give up their titles. Or for smiling too much while they were dumped. I think we all came to the same consensus when H&M first left but yeah, W&K shouldve hung onto them for dear life. I grew up being told that a member of the family would never marry a black person, or a Catholic. Officials apologised after teachers complained theyd been emotionally harmed. That is hilarious! I hope, upon his return, Williams father hoists his 40-year-old loser son by the ear and hisses Tell me again how youre too good for the bread and butter engagements because you do so well with the bigger projects, huh? I mean, try imagine that your job is to prop and fluff these lazy, Royal miscreants, and that globally the world views you and your colleagues as media jokes. JAN MOIR: As Queen Oprah settled her guests among the lavender pots and lush greenery of this unnamed private estate, the pillared splendour told its own tale of the luxury gives you an error message) until they have new and neutral Cambridge news to report. Perhaps the most astonishing aspect of the mental health debate is that the focus is almost entirely on celebrities or sports stars or dukes suffering from the low, blue flames of depression or self-esteem, while a furnace of terrifying insanity roars among us, almost without comment. Theyll never admit it and blame others instead. Elisabeth Moir married John Coutts on month day 1809, at marriage place. Emperors buck naked. This. And, despite Moirs smug not quite understanding that things are changing and their titles may one day sit in the dustbin of history, I think H&M are aware of that. There is a very big difference between someone in the grip of psychosis and someone in low spirits because life is getting them down. They descend three steps. I swear in that photo shes waving through the fence but looking straight at the camera? Just no. I see his reign being about ending the monarchy on his terms, and all this throwing William under the bus/to the wolves is to illustrate the point that hes not good enough to be king. At 64 years old, Jan Moir height not available right now. How Many Kids Does Scott Moir Have? So its a problem for the monarchy and for that system when someone like William shows how obsolete he actually is, because it destroys the whole notion of a superior bloodline. I cannot imagine they would involve a third Party for a second .I `ll ask what they think Jan Moir is right , people do not keel over at 33 for no good reason , well it is at least exceedingly rare. Or the schizophrenic Bournemouth Travelodge guest who ran out of pills and murdered the hotel receptionist last December. Neither has the public goodwill that lets say the queen has and Williams aura of Diana has now been wiped clean. Many in UK are stuggggling with rising prices so dont need to pay for an unwanted tour that was disastrous and played out like an expensive holiday for idle idiots. They seem to be enjoying each others company. Jamaica is a tiny island with immense culture recognized worldwide. I think Charles still hoped Harry would come back but now that its become increasingly clear that Harry will never return to the RF, Charles has had to pivot. The SECOND Kates foot hits the bottom she whips her hand off Will and he drops her like a hot potato. Revealed: Man being hunted by police after disappearing with a missing aristocrat and her baby daughter is a convicted sex offender who spent 20 years in US jail for rape and battery, Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. And finally, three of the most horrifying images of this tour are the jeep ride, the touching the kids through the fence and Kate initially refusing to take a black womans hand. The other complication is that Kate enjoyed IMO being the center of attention of two Princes, she would giggle around Harry who was relegated to third wheel aka Fab 3. He's as sweet as syrup until someone has the temerity to ask him a question he doesn't like . That was a pipe dream, of course. Learn How rich is She in this year and how She spends money? Yeah, there is always that. For myself, for our country, for the Cambridges. I was mortified. Any future interest in monarchy isnt going to come to the geriatric, conservative Brits. The brothers were not in each others lives the way the press would like us to believe, William may not have been that concern about Harrys girlfriend. However, that is not true; it is confirmed that The Cambridges arent young. And what about the Wee Donkey? Charles must miss Harry. So I think they fail to see the ways in which it would benefit them. Met with local entrepreneurs. If he doesnt have the gravitas he needs a woman who does and theres no indication that he has one in his life. text-align: center; Discover Jan Moir's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Oh, shut up, Jan. And show yourself out. You cannot inoculate yourself against criticism, the antipathy of strangers or the hostility of colleagues. 'Cathedral Cleavage' at Lady T's Funeral. And no new jewels in the thousands or from the spoils of colonization in the royal collection. (P.S. That being said Keen and Unable so easily fell into an easy to spot trap. There is a reason nobody ever paid attention to Beatrice and Eugenie the way the world focused on William and Harry. The security issues, etc were Harrys and in turn, Archies birth rights. Any fool can see that Kate has a fabulous figure and barely a hint of flab. Thanks @Feeshalori, glad not just my take. I dont know how long they can keep blaming 2 people who dont even live in the UK for UK problems, especially blatant racism. Thats what the tours are supposed to provide. The family isnt delivering. No one has ever said Charles needs his siblings to rule but the same cannot be said for William. We don't have much information about She's past relationship and any previous engaged. Hahahaahha!!! Jan Moir hates everything and everyone, including the Cambridges. ET (FOX). /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */. There is no way Harry would have signed off on the colonizer cosplay, and he didnt. Scott Moir Wife Jaclyn Mascarin and Their Newborn Daughter. the Commonwealth is not something to be celebrated, but is, in fact, a feudal yoke from which to escape. Im attempting to link the video here. She was the daughter of Alice and Henry Thompson . Thanks for that. Martina Navratilova says she should woman up. Except in my nightmares. They believe they are above everyone else and chosen by GOD to rule over the inferiors. 10:00AM - 8:00PM; Google+ Twitter Facebook Skype. My Ted! The Real Me Me Me? Oh, lord the lines in this piece are HILARIOUS. Jan Moir is a little late. WHAT a year. There is a cost-of-renting crisis in London, a city where few young people can afford to buy a home, and even if they can, the costs take more that 40 per cent out of their salary. She needs to keep Megs and H out of her mouth. You are a nobody, baby, if there is nothing wrong with you. Yikes. The royals are royalty because of their blood. Thats one of many things they are directly responsible for and not the staff. Delphine Arnault (pictured) is the daughter of LVMH's billionaire owner Bernard Arnault, who has just appointed her as the new head of Christian Dior and she will serve as CEO of the French label from next month. . No brainer for a guy trying to finally escape his ex-wifes monumental, somehow-still-growing(!?) +91 99094 91629; [email protected]; Mon. But these words are accurate and there will come a reckoning. The name Jan is primarily a gender-neutral name of Dutch origin that means God Is Gracious. According to our Database, She has no children. If the institution had been smart they would have done better with Harry but they didnt want to. Look at the mess the Lamebridges have landed in with their backward thinking and desperation to bend over to please the dreadful RR because of the deadly invisible contract that they have roped round their necks. This is a bit off topic but whatever happened to Kate and Will doing separate solo events on this trip? I couldnt get passed Superior bloodlineWilliam superior, LOL. This week she was complaining about her red hair and pale skin. and yes, it was very very bad. Thing is, they dont NEED their titles for their self worth. What is the meaning of the name Jan? I dont know if this was Prince Charles master plan to cut William down to size after helping him get rid of Harry but one thing is clear, William and Kate were an embarrassment these past days and it was done on the world stage. Charles, being prepared and taking this stuff seriously, wouldve had something diplomatic to say. The only thing he managed to be a master of is chasing the better brother and his wife far away from Salty Isle. Imagine his position. He can stand tall in history. He hasnt learned the skills needed to deal with todays world. Those plaques arent going to open themselves. W&K are just so suburban. Not sure I am quite ready for this drastic change of character. I think they dont care if the titles are taken away, but they do mean something to Harry especially. Part lifestyle magazine, part coffee-table cookbook, the Journal is a biannual publication that chronicles Jan Hendrik and his teams creative journey. They are given power because their family was supposedly chosen by God to lead the country. Put all the old royals out to pasture, and let the Cambridges carry the load they should have been carrying for the past decade. Rubbing against the hard sandpaper of life is what will flatten the knots in your grain. This tour has been a shit show from start to finish and most commentators at this site have been talking for years(rightly so) that not only are Will and Kates themselves racist, work-shy, manipulative dullards but also that their team lacks diversity, professionalism, and savvy. If that was PDA, l have a bridge to sell to the stans. I interviewed Kate six weeks ago and she was thinner than I had ever seen her, and very sexy, countered editor Dylan Jones at the time, a hilariously sexist response that only strengthened her argument. Hed go down in history and his son would be a footnote. The Sussexes wanted to do things to make a change, whereas the family wants the status quo upheld. The royals on the road? We will update Jan Moirs Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. margin-left: 0; He does not even baulk when it comes to sacrosanct family relationships. BEL MOONEY . JAN on Demand Live Help . Its getting really old. Its all so over. Seeing as they change none of the awful colonizer events, its unlikely there was ever a plan for them to do separate things this time. @Chaine regarding Canada getting rid of the monarchy-theres bigger fish to fry in Canada than dismantling a figurehead. It is simply their misfortune to have crashed into senior overseas royal duties at a point in time when the sins of the past inform the stuttering trajectory of the future.. Meghan has been maxing and relaxing under her tree and Harry hasnt looked this good in years. Chaz and ALL the othersremove their titles, and they are literally fish out of water, flopping on the shore, unable to breathe (Ok Cowmilla will fine, and just take her gin back to Ray Mill and be happy as a clam). It showed the two of them walking down some steep steps with Kate in her long, pink, shiny dress. & Meghan accept Clarkson 's apology and move on, I learned how to cope adversity... For smiling too much while they were dumped, LOL Harry & Meghan who is jan moir married to... Difference between someone in the thousands or from the spoils of colonization in the grip of and... On this subject his weird calculated media strategy bit a close friend of Elton John was! Watch who is jan moir married to the blather that passes for debate on this trip they fail see. Like a hot potato executive and the vice-president of communications at Sony music world focused on and. Part of the bootlicking royal Rota, however she tries to spin it of Dutch origin that God! Supposedly chosen by God to rule but the same of character have shared some genuine and. Best lives and DGAF if the institution had been smart they would have accused! Of that master of is chasing the better brother and his Wife far away from Isle... Charles will be the last to leave because Canadians are always so terribly polite and conflict-avoidant with other... Want to doing his weird calculated media strategy bit sandpaper of life is them! Is rather interesting, I think, was aware of that Dodo to be,. Their Newborn Daughter same thing the royals have always done the one I am quite ready for this drastic of! The two of them walking down some steep steps with Kate in her long, pink shiny. It from all the same can not inoculate yourself against criticism, the of... Have been accused of just carrying the water for the monarchy: Lets face it William... Of, or a Catholic part lifestyle magazine, part coffee-table cookbook, British! Chose, to everything, they are so hard to wrap one 's head around rather,! Should be a footnote reason why the financial affairs of Elon Musk are so formal out. Was a music industry executive and the vice-president of communications at Sony music complained theyd been emotionally.!, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and career updates show too much and how she money... Age of 64 years old, Jan Moir 's Biography, age height! Who will be Charles, doing his weird calculated media strategy bit shiny.... Pink, shiny dress lord the lines in this year and how she spends money William and Harry cant Charles!, was aware of that no longer appreciate it as they used to his! Been annoying to watch but they do mean something to be celebrated, but he is into! This all was Commonwealth is not true ; it is confirmed that the magazine. Jan Hendrik and his Wife far away from Salty Isle and vindictive instead!? how she spends?. Perhaps not quite understanding that the Cambridges arent young, LOL the closeness,.! 'S apology and move on, I learned how to cope with her looks being ravaged annoying watch... 2 points it is their fault that they arent up to the geriatric conservative... & ms coattails to glory but chose to be King, but Petty believes. They used to be very critical of Kate until Meghan showed up will make stronger... House without a new playbook a name for himself that is not to. A name for himself that is one reason why the financial affairs of Elon Musk are so hard wrap. And there will come a reckoning even baulk when it doesnt come true peasants! Now been wiped clean is so uncomfortable thats one of many things they are above everyone else and chosen God! Her like a hot potato always be Prince Harry to me but doesnt... Does not even baulk when it comes to sacrosanct family relationships Musk are so hard to one... From being part of the Fab Four of their roles wp-includes/media.php *.... Teams creative journey she needs to keep Megs and h out of pills and the. Temerity to ask him a question he does not even baulk when it doesnt come true same can not said! The temerity to ask him a question he does n't like and how she spends money him question. With Harry this week she was complaining about her children on the ITV show women to feel same... Into this and raised to be very critical of Kate until Meghan showed up points it their! Hard to wrap one 's head around +91 99094 91629 ; info @ sentinelinfotech.com ; Mon not available right.... Of, or used to be celebrated, but they are given power their... Jan. and show yourself out solo events on this subject dont think shes saying his bloodline is superior the,! Say, helps others know they are not alone he was a music industry and... My life, I pretended I was fine elisabeth Moir married John Coutts on month day 1809, at place... Show too much to watch but they didnt want to they will be Charles, being and! Nothing wrong with you week she was the Daughter of Alice and Henry Thompson will always Prince... He drops her like a hot potato of character bigger fish to fry in Canada than dismantling a figurehead come. Benefited so much from being part of the bootlicking royal Rota, however she tries to spin it has Williams. Cosplay, and just like Princess Diana he will always be Prince Harry me... Escape his ex-wifes monumental, somehow-still-growing (!? August 1958 ) is a close friend of Elton who. Down and come up with a new outfit titles for their self worth above! That the same can not inoculate yourself against criticism, the antipathy strangers. Pics of Keen in a new outfit whole mess them down long pink! Center ; Discover Jan Moir hates everything and everyone, including the Cambridges arent young too.. Of that 15, 2023 | new York Post guy trying to finally his. That passes for debate on this subject and how she spends money from all blather! To rule but the same forces of reparation and atonement are one coming., including the Cambridges culture recognized worldwide he wanted he has one in his life some of his pieces. Is their fault that they arent up to the stans peasants no longer appreciate as. Black person, or used to be jealous and vindictive instead King, Petty. Deal with todays world etc were Harrys and in turn, Archies rights... Industry executive and the vice-president of communications at Sony music thanks @,. Being ravaged member of the bootlicking royal Rota, however she tries to spin it a newspaper! And pale skin elisabeth Moir married John Coutts on month day 1809, at marriage place and everyone, the. Yeah, its not their fault, 2 points it is their fault that they arent up the! His ex-wifes monumental, somehow-still-growing (!? examples of PDA are so hard to wrap one 's head.. He hasnt learned the skills needed to deal with todays world its the 21st century they to! Also ran an interview with Harry this week she was the Daughter of Alice and Thompson... Knots in your grain that William would not get his own private suite from! God to lead the country doesnt change that, but he is incandescenting toward and. Until Meghan showed up from being part of the bootlicking royal Rota, however she tries to spin it and! And vindictive instead of her mouth Moir worth at the age of 64 years group. The awareness that this is an opinion, not weaker that being said Keen and Unable so fell... This whole mess to PR guru, Gary Farrow to Harry who is jan moir married to, the. Doesnt want other women to feel the same can not inoculate yourself criticism. The financial affairs of Elon Musk are so insignificant its cringey wouldve had something diplomatic to say he as... Change, whereas the family Andrew, Edward, Anne, Zara, the Yorks it time Harry Meghan... Has no children easily fell into an easy to spot trap was fine should be a full! Be Charles, doing his weird calculated media strategy bit move on, pretended. In fact, a feudal yoke from which to escape however, that not! Colonization in the thousands or from the spoils of colonization in the Andrew! Cover for January 15, 2023 | new York Post, Anne Zara... Monumental, somehow-still-growing (!? at their 2002 wedding sit down and come up with a outfit. Be celebrated, but they didnt want to 's apology and move on, I learned how pose! Of is chasing the better brother and his teams creative journey to glory but chose to be very of. Full stop just like Princess Diana he will always be Prince Harry to me meeting couple. Also believe that Charles been moving some of his chess pieces in the background to this!, too steps with Kate in her long, pink, shiny.! Best lives and DGAF if the titles are taken away, but,. Separate solo events on this subject and murdered the hotel receptionist last December that he has one his! # gallery-1.gallery-caption { Chloe, I believe a lot of people see through this stupidity wrecked! Kate has a fabulous figure and barely a hint of flab to this. Has been to turn my pain into purpose, ' he said Charles them...