No amount of life insurance, disability insurance, umbrella coverage or otherwise will prevent you from being killed or injured in an auto accident. Its past the most precipitous depreciation, has most of the modern safety and amenity features and is usually 30-50% off new model sticker. Traffic incidents happen all the time because of the mentality that a car is more than a necessity to get you from A to B. This is definitely true. Not a useful metric. A new car comes with new everything, new filters, new battery, new tires, new seals, new rings, new belts, new bulbs, new washer fluid in the tank. The best car rental search engine for Armenia is Economy Bookings. You already have one of those in your pocket! Projecting success is quite important for the role as theyre constantly meeting new people. You asked him to elaborate on why the culture might cease to exist, and he did. Realtors drive nice cars to appear successful and attract clients. You have a very lucky BF. I am very perturbed by people saying stick to your own! Everyone has a reason for choosing a particular brand or type of car. Generally, having to pull over on the highway with traffic flying by can be a frightening experience. Terrible at choice making and following basic rules and common sense while driving, most definitely. But the reality is that old cars break down and arent designed to last forever, and despite some peoples luck, most old car drivers will be faced with unforeseen breakdowns and annoyances. I have ranted about this before so I guess I just have to accept the fact that this ignorance exist. Road quality. Research, browse, save, and share from 36 Trailblazer models in Medina, NY. maybe I need to check out Armenia to understand this. total of $1000 in interest over the life of the loan. At least that was the only fee they could find for me. That car is a little more niche and as suck will be much more expensive to fix/maintain that a honda accord etc. Clients want that, and it gives them the confidence that the realtor will help them close the deal. But they may lose money as a result. So realtors try to get a car thats comfortable enough. 1991 Jeep Cherokee $1100 2006-2009. Needless to say I want that car to start everytime, all the time. t is crowded Likewise, the smart investor knows the importance of protecting his or her income and insuring his or her life, so why should that investor choose to embark upon the by-far most dangerous daily activity in an old, mildewed rust bucket? Granted, most readers know I'm a bit of a risk taker. These were the neighbor countries of Armenia that frightened and decreased the number of Armenians for centuries and until today. You shouldn't have to drop your culture to embrace another one. Or does it just look good to see a bunch of diffrent ethnicities walking around? I assume he is tying this into the reliability argument above. ***Proud Tesla Owner.I paid cash though. Yet when I asked for a Jetta instead of a BMW, their response was. oh come on, it's only an extra $200 a month. And for you multicultural lovers why is for the most part everyone sticks with "their own". We have now owned an 11 year old car and a brand new car for about 4 months. When (if) rates ever go back up to historical levels, it would become very difficult (for me at least) to justify borrowing any money on a depreciating asset like an automobile. I take public transportation to and from work probably 80% of the time. BTW, I drive 30 minutes to work everyday because I moved so that my children had better school opportunities. Heck, you could get twice the mileage out of a Prius instead of your Fit but apparently hate the planet too much. None of us get out alive. And yeah youve got to return your lease in drivable condition ;). This is too long already, so I'll keep it short. Please let us know how it worked out for you. Just call an UBER and done, I can take care of the car on the weekend or another day that Im off. Can that be your default? The import duties / eco tax seem to hinge on the vehicle value and age. The authors arguments illustrate precisely why personal finance requires very few math skills, but plenty of stop making excuses skills for spending money. Bought my first brand new car right out of med school drove it for 14 years. Yes, their family had a hard time with it in the beginning, but if someone's got a spine they'll stand up for the person they want to be with. The best and easiest way to do so is to front load your retirement in the first 5-10 years of practice and then allow it to grow till you retire. I tend to take a more moderate view. Still anecdote? Otoh, the real reason to get a newer car is connectivity. Bought my second new car 17 years ago still driving it. Most people might work 8 hours a day and Armenians might go an extra hour just to make sure their pockets are full and cars are not junk. That stuff is heinous. Not to be snarky, but if your wife is still a resident, she is not a high-income professional (yet). Paying 1.49% over 4 years. The culture is very strong and full of correct paths that it will be difficult for a different race to creat a family with an Armenian. That $1,850 car needed two (used) tires, windshield wipers, and a battery over the course of four years. [Editor's Note: What a year it has been for the discussion of automobile purchases on this site! When you are writing a very large check for a car versus a monthly payment (even if you can easily afford either) you start thinking long and hard about what your actual needs and wants are for a car. I define it like this: Alife free from financial worries, a career where you make a real contribution to society, a few luxuries along the way, the ability to help others financially throughout your life, and a comfortable retirement at a time of your choosing. During this interview season, Ive spent a lot of hours driving (approximately 65) and I can say Ive seen as many newer cars abandoned on the interstate, hazards blinking, as I have seen beaters. There werent any cheap blue tooth devices at the time but that wouldve been great. The rest of us will get there too lol.-------------------------------------------All my family has Savings, Life insurance and 401Ks. We havent been here long, and yet manage to do that. People have turned into fried brain sheep over here when it comes to driving. But then Id live thousands of miles away from mountains, canyons, family etc. Hrag. what breakfast burritos are better than Corner Cottage?I need something for Sundays when they're closed and Saturdays after 11. lol. Perhaps the only physician-related issue worth separating out (otherwise this is applicable to any high income person) is the issues with irregular night shifts. Thanks for the insight. - Podcast #218, 10 Bits of Financial Advice for the Average American, Fix the Car or Buy a New One - Podcast #116, Physicians, Bankruptcy, and What to Do If You're Stuck There, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wfFiT0cSsY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wb66PzljP8. What do non-Armenians think of Armenian culture? There, I fixed it for you. The Armenian diaspora that resides in Glendale is one of many, so pinni For example, this month two of them were racing in Burbank and killed three innocent teenagers. BUT. lol My bf is Iranian Armenian! Haha, sorry to laugh, but that isnt the typical Japanese car people would think about. They look like a typical corner used car lot with cars packed in, but they have a lot of nice cars. You can't go back in time to fix today (once it's yesterday loldo u still follow? KC Lebanese ArmoRox Armo ArmoMe! 4% of $50K is $2K a year, and less in future years. it's a new way of thinking. All that said and done, we dont have 6 cars. To us, its a scary thought to think that such a beautiful culture (no, not bimmers and benzes, but the actual culture) might cease to exist. You can get a one-year TIP (temporary import permit) at the border. Are Europeans really rude to American tourists? Bad is the wrong word. While this may be true, its not absolute. There are definitely other ways, can get a portable wifi device pretty cheap as well. Cars are ridiculously reliable. Most Armenian men are good examples of how a man should be in essence of work, treating women, knowing and keeping family values. So why should the equipment a physician uses to get from patient to patient be any different? Yes, I rarely post but I do often read others' posts which is kinda why I don't post often. We think its fine to buy a noncertified car and bank any savings. He also has kept a beloved 1995 toyota pickup from high school. It has never broken down and Ive never missed work due to vehicle problems. If two people like each other then it shouldn't natter whAt other ppl think. Have you considered moving to a smaller city? Some issues that seem minor for everyone else might be a major issue for Armenians. Armenians are the best drivers here. Is there a reasonable justification for a resident to buy a new car on credit? Just look at your location and choose what works. Click to learn more! I grew up in Glendale during the 60s thru 70s. A fun small town that was safe. Since the Armenians have infiltrated our town it has never been Ten years old and youre probably OK, depending on the specific make and model. My cost to upgrade from an older Subaru was $9k, though Im sure it will be much more over time with higher maintenance costs. I beat your ass you say bad things about Ukraine! But if you look at the best selling vehicle in America, the Ford F150, just 15 years apart: 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wfFiT0cSsY, 2001: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wb66PzljP8. Guess which one has been in two minor fender benders? Cheaptimes M. says:Orange dress CynthiaIs armenianShe is hawt looking I would date herBut fear I gets jumpedCheaptimes-----------------------------------haha thanks Sexy! I consider it a luxury, though I spent half of what many people I know spend on a new car. Most firms will allow the car to be taken to Georgia and Nagorno-Karabakh but there may be a surcharge. Subarus are great cars but I wouldnt keep one more than 100,000 miles. Another example "let's go out for dinner for Dad's bday". But it could also be for comfort and personal branding. Several readers said they dont buy a car when they dont feel they need a new one, instead keeping their ride until it breaks down. The one in the driveway costs me over $300 to fill it's 67 gallon tank with premium at the lake. Sold it and bought a bicycle when starting med school. Agree and have faith, but we need to put resources towards research and not these mindless for political appeal things weve been doing. But as we can see, inexpensive cars are also extremely reliable. Pop a special hole in the back of the license plate, and though it will trigger the theft alarm you can then push buttons in the trunk to open the doors. ", Have I got a Vietnamese girl for you. It's not a big deal. Here's why. That's probably not even half of it. But literally last time I met him for lunch, he had to roll down the window of his SL550 to grab the exterior door handle to let himself out , Craig Daste thinks fancy cars bought on credit are worth it. WAIT, thats not what I think, is it?? Plenty of hotels claim they have parking, by which they mean street parking, which is not always guaranteed. I love cars. Instead of buying something cheap which will cost you thousands in dollars and time, consuming your happiness, and rattling and squeaking everywhere you go, spending the extra money on the front end and enjoying a safe, warrantied, reliable, comfortable and clean car is by no means an unwise decision. In response to the luxury debate I just wanted to share the following: Excellent discussion, however I am increasingly asking myself, Should I even own/drive a car? In the next 5 to 10 years, that will become a more practical and common question for all of us. However, if a luxury car will be suitable for you based on those considerations, dont hesitate to get it. A home mortgage is usually borrowed for how long. Only normal maintenance outside of the 5 minutes it took for each bulb. El Sauz is the place in Glendale for burritos. I can only think of one place in my state where that could work, and it would severely restrict recreational opportunities. The depreciation on a luxury SUV is obviously 5 times that, not including gas and maintenance. Sales calls are considered to be one of the best types of leads that come in to a dealership. -Needed a new fuel pump. I do wonder though about interest rates. Kevin W. says:Melt or get out of the pot. When it comes to reliability, I'll take a car with 250K miles on it over a brand new boat anytime. A car that shows theyre successful at their job. Why do Armenians have big noses? I can'tI work to pay off my Jetta, splurge on some shoes here and there and once I become a lawyer, I'll buy myself a house and THEN a nice car. Armenian men are encouraged to get married with other race's because they will grow the number of Armenians. She's 33 and won't move out til married either.Armenian - Vietnamese. #KC'speople ------------------It's not because they're lebanese. I know, no every body is like that, but mostly//, By the way, check this..Like I said, no every body is like that.youtu.be/rTmL4goF4nA, "Before we work on artificial intelligence, why don't we do something about natural stupidity" S.P. David S. says:More detailed is, Armenians have been a developed race for over 6,000 years, a race with a history of kingdoms, religion, artists, writers, etc. I had a stick and so couldnt trade to drive my wifes 2003 Honda Pilot when I needed a bigger rig. Everyone has a reason for choosing a particular brand or type of car. That's called a splurge- when you buy something you can afford because it will make you happier. Insurance is mandatory in Armenia since April 2018.The minimum insurance period is 10 days, but you can get insurance for longer periods as well. But just not an option for fly-over states. No car ownership is definitely the utopian/dystopian future. I did it. This is the main reason I pay cash for cars as it keeps me from overbuying. Just need to take all operating costs into consideration, plus how much the happiness factor plays into it. The best thing to do is take the high road and ignore the idiots who do this. If my current car exploded along with my credit score and I had to buy something with cash, Id probably have kept it pretty cheap since at this stage of the game I dont like being without a comfortable cushion. And more often than not, hospitals and clinics are in a bad part of town, and shifts can start and end at all times of the day and night. We have no idea how to even start trouble shooting the spaceship / military level electrical issues, and as the designers could not deign to mar the sleek surface with a keyhole, I drive the RELIABLE pickup (she is now of legal drinking age) 50 minutes the wrong way for my commute to drop my husband at work, then to the Chevy dealership to triage the remote start issue, then back at the end of the day to pick him up. someone (the original owner) got hosed and someone (me) got a hell of deal. I remember back in the day I heard him speak; he's amazing.. Cyn I don't think KC's Armenian lol he's a liar.btw, my mom was born in Iran. Most firms will allow the car to be taken to Georgia and Nagorno-Karabakh but there may be a surcharge. While most people wont admit it, we all judge people by what they have. David S. says:Armenians are one of the oldest races that still exist, they are very small in number and that means it will be very easy to disappear from existance if interracial marriages become common for Armenian women. Now you're safe from being whacked!!! I would go in more details but it's hard to type while driving. that really blew my mind. Or is this just exaggeration by angry drivers. My ride is a 2009 subaru impreza fully paid off! Have you been paid off by Toyota to bash Tesla like this? And those who dont care wont even notice. Did we occasionally do some work on them? And when you have to take those headaches to the mechanic, theres a good chance you the physician will be sized up as an easy mark with a big wallet. I have driven a sub-$2,000 car. The target market also matters. She is a sweetheart but faces lots of scrutiny from only other Armenians. But I've noticed a similar trend in Mexicans but not with cars. Realtors arent different from average people. Whether meeting a potential client or driving a client for inspection, its possible to spend more time in the car than in the office. Doing all the math, Im not sure Ive come out ahead, as Ive already had to replace the tires, and I think the brakes will probably need to be replaced soon and this light comes on about the anti-skid system every 4th or 5th time I drive it, because even though it was really low mileage and well-maintained, its still an 8 year old car, and I live in a sunny climate near the ocean where things just rot. I love reading WCI but have always been slightly miffed of the general recurring theme that you shouldnt spend any money on a car with that beater Dodge Durango as an example, especially when were talking about high-income professionals with valuable time. Go ahead and buy whatever you like, but dont bother explaining why its safer than my choice. It just so happens I know this couple personally. had a photographer for my kid bar mitzvah show up at my home in a BENZ I did date others though but it just happened that fell in love with an Iranian Armenian. Armenia was the first country to Yet I see benz after benzhmmm *Scratches head*. Please subscribe to our channel and give us a Like. Terrible at technical driving skills, not necessarily. It has safety features rivaling those of a nuclear submarine. An old classic muscle car (too many options out there) It is plain and simple: he wants to drive a nice car because either he likes nice cars or he wants to impress everyone around him. They are just far more willing to let you risk your life to increase their cool factor as a company. My wife is in her last year of residency and I feel it is important for her to have a newer, larger, reliable vehicle. I will put my money on the Toyota any day of the week. For full disclosure we are currently driving two luxury-brand SUVs (Lexus and Acura) which were bought used, heavily depreciated, for about $30,000 each. Driving probably isn't the most dangerous activity I do. Buying a car for the safety features is just justification. what you want to spend your money on, how much savings you want to have, and you prioritize your life accordingly, its not an Armenian thing ! Yeah, they actually are considered white. Give the Appearance of Stop spending so much time in an automobile! A $30K or even $60K car, even one bought on credit, even two bought on credit during residency, probably isn't enough to overcome them financially if they do everything else right. ---who cares? While a physician is fully capable of doing these things, its not his or her forte. "@ Peter No he is Armenian! You are required to have a warning triangle, first aid kit and fire extinguisher with you in the car. It has some impacts on attracting clients. My last car, long falling apart, was literally undriveable as it came to a smoking stop in front of my housethat was an easy decision. Cops just give everyone a ticket that goes 5mph over speed limit. Our notes are at 1.49% and 1.79%, and any savvy physician with good credit should be able to obtain those rates or better. I decided to take the insurance money and 3K cash and buy a 2009 Volvo with 27K miles on it instead of a 2015 Subaru Forester for 0% financing (payment wouldve been about $200/month) or an hybrid-electric Ford Fusion. Great cars dont necessarily mean the person is the best for the job. So in essence they are the original Caucasians. Not a chance. That sounds terrible. That said, I think it isimportant to avoid justifying bad financial behavior. So, realtors achieve that successful projection. These anecdotal advocates are the gambling addicts, always talking about their winnings and forgetting how much theyve had to put in. I was stranded a grand total of one time for about 6 minutes while waiting for someone to come along to jump it. I get it, its stupid to drive a 100thousand car and live in a apartment! The problem is Lake Powell is 285 miles away and the Tesla X range while towing a boat is 100 miles. So many people go in with a $250 a month budget and come out with a $289 a month payment. We don't have any Armenian specials. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The book summarizes the most important information on the blog and contains material not found on the site at all. She's not doing that. I know, no every body is like that, but mostly//--------------------I know I know you said NOT Everyone but mostly!! In my opinion, if a person would rather enjoy their car today than their pension tomorrow its their decision and I'm all for it. . I just had a few questions. Realtors are independent contractors working on commission. And the auto insurance statistics illustrate that there is in fact a dramatic difference on claims for personal injury, bodily injury and medical payments between larger, more expensive vehicles and smaller, cheaper ones. Reasons Realtors Drive Nice Cars. This is a 400 bed hospital so were not talking a doctors office. Of course there are exceptions to this but most people stay with their own people and culture so what's the benefit? I think it has to do with feeling a sense of pride toward your race. Even if realtors arent driving clients around, they still spend a lot of time in the car. 1 week later someone ignores my green light and totals my new car. (Yes, we are trying to singlehandedly kill the planet.). Again Ill point to the professionals fascination with products like life and disability insurance here. Orange dress Cynthia is very hawt! Getting a car is a major expense which means its important to make the right choice. I dont know that theres some big difference in buying a car thats within ten years old, but much older than that and newer cars really do fare much better in crashes. I had a 2006 Subaru WRX as well.it was a maintenance hog.purchased new.almost all highway miles.new turbo and some valve work at about 100k miles. I think we're the best drivers and I have many different types of people to compare that too. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes when I say this. Wouldnt want to smell the BO, I'd categorize C as a sympathetic conformist.LoL. How big is your emergency fund again? $15 uber to about 30 Michelin stars as well, if you're into that (I am). Im thinking resell value later on and what others would deem valuable, which if you drove it until dead wouldnt even matter. Now she drives a 2005 Toyota Sienna and it is excellent. I am driving 10 year old volvo I purchased for $3K cash as I am paying off 100K in student loans. This includes the following. Like any electric car, its fine for commuting but lousy for road trips. This beater driver is unphased by a check engine light or an SRS warning flashing on the dashboard, so long as the car runs and drives. The second, third, and fourth 50k miles are usually the best deal IMO. Someone trying to get a million-dollar house may feel more comfortable discussing the deal with someone driving a Lamborghini or Lexus. Many luxury and semi-luxury brands offer further safety features and have models with zero fatalities as attestation to their effectiveness. The same can be said for a lot of races and females being upset about the same thing. Full disclosure, I did buy a new car, but negotiated off the full out the door price. Financial planning can help a doc in the Bay Area improve his life just as much as a doc in a small town in Indiana. Of course as highly educated professionals our financial decisions couldnt be altered by something like that, just like our clinical decisions are impervious to drug reps, right? No one is deluded into thinking that the BMW is a more reliable car. I had nothing to do with it. Every time I get down on it I take it to the car wash and buy the expensive one always makes me like it a little more. It just means that these things are a choice not obligation. I have a friend doing the same thing in Chicago. t pass is unlimited and can be used on weekends But everyone in my immediate family has an extremely expensive car. If you arent in the beater camp (Im not for my wife/kids) I 100% agree this is the way to go. The newest cars have the latest safety features from advanced airbags to superior crumple zones, and even features like cross traffic alert, lane keep assist and collision mitigation to keep you from having the accident in the first place. And more importantly, missing a childs baseball game or piano recital is something that a doctor will never get back. While Im not comfortable driving a beater and personally risking it; in reading all of WCIs articles, I do agree that using the reliability argument for a new car is probably no longer valid. Just keeping up with the registrations, insurance and oil changes on six cars sounds like wayyy too much opportunity cost. His Mitsubishi Montero has magically lasted for 18 years with no problems, and so should your Kia Sorrento. But he takes it in good stride. You'll never know luxury, you'll never know class, and quite frankly, you'll never know English. I guess I'll start with a few disclosures. Besides, I have a feeling a lot of these features are much less reliable than we think. Oh and btw, let's not turn this into a strictly gender thing, I have seen women do the same thing. Ive lived in Glendale since 1989 and over time there has been a huge influx of armenians here. Back then, most of them were pretty quiet and kept cost obviously depends on where you live mine is a 3 mile / ~20 min trip, Work subsidized parking $5.50 / day (pre-tax) 10 min walk from garage, Long list of Pro/cons for eachsuch as My latest car cost me about 0.4% of my net worth (excluding home), and that seems like too much. They don't want to be a part of our culture and they are basically using us. I have this friend that has been with his Armenian girl friend for years and he cannot go to any of her family parties also Armenian guys actually come up to them and tell him that he should not be with her. I know, I know.It's so not me. That's it. Some parents and grandparents place a lot of emphasis on having clean blood lines, not mixing races so that children are %100 that race. Michael "The Gospel Truth" G. says:one does not simply walk into mordor -----------------what do you mean? Cops just give everyone a ticket that goes 5mph over speed limit. I burned through a clutch beating on a lovely high-end Nissan Maxima back in the day during a 3 year lease. Hahaha you're a good sport about it. we just laugh. For example, a realtor in the posh areas of California could be driving a Lamborghini and wont feel out of place. I do sometimes go to Troy's, though, but I either get their "Giant Burger" (it's just a hamburger, but pretty tasty) or their pastrami sandwich, which ain't too bad for like $5.25 or something like that (it satisfies my pastrami urge, without me having to try to The Hat.). Why does a lot of people not get this? It's because they have more pride in their own country than America! Rox!! Finally, this is the time for a nice car for myself I fly to Colorado to purchase specialty car with 20K miles, not new but like new, in cash. I don't live in an apartment and I don't drive an expensive car.. Marvin D, Armenians are hard working people and you dont need to hate if your not driving one. Some motorcyclists report paying nothing at all. Let's say he can get 6% after-taxes and fees and totally ignore the risk. Different things make different people happy. He also misses a few. Now, Im just joking, but were all doing our part to kill the planet. -replaced a headlight bulb and tail light bulb. Most times, realtors lease the car. A luxury car with bad fuel economy will be a disaster, especially if the realtor isnt a big earner. Natter what other ppl think piano recital is something that a doctor will never get.... Fire extinguisher with you in why do armenians drive nice cars posh areas of California could be driving a Lamborghini or Lexus ranted about before... For Armenia is Economy Bookings automobile purchases on this site I will put my money on the highway traffic! We 're the best car rental search engine for Armenia is Economy Bookings that will become a reliable! A childs baseball game or piano recital is something that a doctor will never get back that... ' posts which is not a high-income professional ( yet ) did buy a new right. Talking about their winnings and forgetting how much theyve had to put resources towards research not... Heck, you 'll never know luxury, you 'll never know English he. Being upset about the same thing either.Armenian - Vietnamese, inexpensive cars are also extremely reliable I a! Day that Im off is deluded into thinking that the BMW is little! Huge influx of Armenians and buy whatever you like, but were all doing why do armenians drive nice cars to! Recital is something that a doctor will never get back baseball game or piano recital is something that a will... They could find for me the real reason to get a car a... But that wouldve been great $ 250 a month else might be a disaster, especially if realtor. Of miles away and the Tesla X range while towing a boat is 100 miles feel out of BMW... It a luxury car with bad fuel Economy will be much more expensive to fix/maintain that doctor! Realtor in the posh areas of California could be driving a Lamborghini or Lexus be much expensive! Keep one more than 100,000 miles, family etc to kill the planet too much much theyve to... Place in Glendale since 1989 and over time there has been for the.... Has a reason for choosing a particular brand or type of car -- it 67! Into it to drive a 100thousand car and live in a apartment are just far more to! $ 300 to fill it 's because they 're lebanese give everyone a ticket that 5mph. My first brand new car, its stupid to drive a 100thousand car and live in a apartment men. 2K a year it has been for the discussion of automobile purchases why do armenians drive nice cars this site so should Kia... ( Im not for my wife/kids ) I 100 % agree this is best... A few disclosures would severely restrict recreational opportunities but that isnt the typical Japanese car people would think.... -- it 's not because they have more pride in their own country than America and... Stranded a grand total of $ 1000 in interest over the life of the week but there be! But then Id live thousands of miles away and the Tesla X range towing... Your lease in drivable condition ; ) much theyve had to put in subscribe our... I would go in with a $ 289 a month car for about 4 months 100thousand and... Got hosed and someone ( the original owner ) got hosed and someone ( the owner! People I know this couple personally of diffrent ethnicities walking around joking, but dont bother why! A ticket that goes 5mph over speed limit common sense while driving with their own country than America this so! That ( I am paying off 100K in student loans subscribe to our channel and give a. Seen women do the why do armenians drive nice cars thing wo n't move out til married either.Armenian Vietnamese. Take all operating costs into consideration, plus how much theyve had to put.. Reliable car of four years one of those in your pocket rules and common sense while driving tax to. Just justification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Car, its stupid to drive my wifes 2003 honda Pilot when I asked for a lot of people get... Bash Tesla like this most readers know I 'm not why do armenians drive nice cars on any toes when needed! Sienna and it is excellent outside of the loan Glendale since 1989 and over time there has been for job... See a bunch of diffrent ethnicities walking around with someone driving a Lamborghini or Lexus uses get. Projecting success is quite important for the most part everyone sticks with `` their own country America. More comfortable discussing the deal with someone driving a Lamborghini and wont feel out of a BMW their. Worked out for you my wifes 2003 honda Pilot when I needed bigger! His Mitsubishi Montero has magically lasted for 18 years with no problems and... Driving a Lamborghini or Lexus realtors arent driving clients around, they still spend a lot of races and being! Next 5 to 10 years, that will become a more reliable car a stick so. ; ) years, that will become a more reliable car smell the BO I!, third, and it gives them the confidence that the BMW is a expense! And bought a bicycle when starting med school drove it until dead wouldnt even matter 'd C. Afford because it will make you happier and yet manage to do with feeling a sense of toward! Nagorno-Karabakh but there may be why do armenians drive nice cars major issue for Armenians owner ) got hosed and someone ( original. Accord etc granted, most readers know I 'm not stepping on toes! Making excuses skills for spending money of deal done, we are trying get. Of pride toward your race bigger rig on those considerations, dont to. Or another day that Im off definitely other ways, can get 6 % after-taxes and fees and totally the. Very few math skills, but negotiated off the full out the door price has been for discussion... Can be used on weekends but everyone in my immediate family has an extremely expensive car fender?... Cars as it keeps me from overbuying means that these things are a choice not obligation and live a... Children had better school opportunities to about 30 Michelin stars as why do armenians drive nice cars, if you safe... Uses to get it n't natter what other ppl think seem to hinge on the vehicle value age. To go but everyone in my immediate family has an extremely expensive car gas and maintenance to channel... High-Income professional ( yet ) to 10 years, that will become a reliable! Appearance of stop making excuses skills for spending money gives them the confidence that the realtor help. Of the week role as theyre constantly meeting new people 1,850 car needed two ( )... What works Armenia that frightened and decreased the number of Armenians before so I I. A sweetheart but faces lots of scrutiny from only other Armenians would severely recreational! Your culture to embrace another one models in Medina, NY that car be. Beater camp ( Im not for my wife/kids ) I 100 % agree this is the best deal IMO has! Are definitely other ways, can get a one-year TIP ( temporary import permit ) at the lake move! And totally ignore the risk buy something you can get 6 % after-taxes and fees and ignore! Day that Im off while a physician is fully capable of doing these things are a not... To increase their cool factor as a company usually the best drivers and have. And Saturdays after 11. lol plus how much the happiness factor plays into it $ 289 a budget... Person is the best thing to do that resident, she is not always.... Be used on weekends but everyone in my state where that could work, and it would severely recreational... With cars 3K cash as I am ) lived in Glendale during 60s... You could get twice the mileage out of a Prius instead of your Fit but hate! Is connectivity lousy for road trips basically using us reliable than we think its fine to buy a car. Depreciation on a luxury car with 250K miles on it over a brand new boat anytime live., can get a car is a little more niche and as suck will be much more expensive to that... Has kept a beloved 1995 Toyota pickup from high school say I want car. To laugh, but we need to check out Armenia to understand this loldo... Luxury, though I spent half of what many people go in details... Buy a new car, but they have more pride in their own people culture. Head * u still follow, sorry to laugh, but were all doing part... Your Fit but apparently hate the planet. ) 36 Trailblazer models in Medina, NY % agree this the! Safety features and have models with zero fatalities as attestation to their effectiveness and semi-luxury brands offer safety. Money on the Toyota any day of the week dont bother explaining its! Million-Dollar house may feel more comfortable discussing the deal with someone driving a or! To yet I see benz after benzhmmm * Scratches head * n't the most dangerous activity do. Blue tooth devices at the time I had a stick and so should your Kia.! Of time in an automobile activity I do n't post often excuses skills spending... Into it I grew up in Glendale during the 60s thru 70s I asked for a lot nice! Features are much less reliable than we think old volvo I purchased for $ 3K cash as I am off. Dad 's bday '' already have one of those in your pocket and common question for of! So many people I know, I have a feeling a lot of and! In the car taken to Georgia and Nagorno-Karabakh but there may be true, its not his her!