As far as were aware, you CAN NOT use a Dubai Nol card to pay for the fare, you will need cash or a credit card. The coach picks up passengers at the front of the Emirates office on Corniche Road in Abu Dhabi at 03.00, 09.45, 16.30 and 22.00. Heres a look at what happened during the trip, A post shared by Whats On Abu Dhabi (@whatsonabudhabi). 23:59. See more information If you like this guide, stay tuned to the UAEs leading auto blog to know more about the transportation services. Youll need to locate the AUH Express counter at Ibn Batutta Bus Station from Dubai. Were not endorsed by, affiliated with or supported by them, and they dont warrant the accuracy or quality of the information. Please note that these times refer to the actual flight times, excluding the stopover time in between connecting flights, as this depends on your stopover airport as well as your date (s) of . By Mohammed rafi (May, 2019) | Reply, Which bus no. Thats why were super excited this week to see Abu Dhabi Airports has announced the new AUH Express shuttle service! Thanks By ehtasham (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Is there a bus service from Shahama Bus Station to Mussafah? For more information, timetable and map, download the pocket guide or call +971 (0) 600 511115. City Terminal is an additional airport facility in the city where you have the option to check in for your flight and drop off your luggage. Zayed Bin Sultan St; Abu Dhabi International Airport, Terminal 2, MBZ City, MBZ City Bus Station; MBZ City, MBZ City Bus Station, Al Bahyah, Al Sinad St / Al Shahama Bus Station; Baniyas West, Baniyas West Bus Station, Al Shahama, Street 23 / Osama Bin Zaid Mosque; Al Bahya, Al Bahya Central Mosque, Baniyas East, Bawabat Al Sharq Mall North; Baniyas East, Bawabat Al Sharq Mall North, Bani Yas, Al Muntasaf St / Bawabat Al Sharq Mall North; Al Wathbah, Prison, Shakhbout City, Al Riayah St / Fatima College; Al Wathbah, Tawi Um Al Atal St / Zaid Bin Al Mualla MosqueMosque, Rabdan, Khaleej Al Arabi St / Bus Interchange; Rabdan, Khaleej Al Arabi St / Bus Interchange, Abu Dhabi Industrial City, Al Wazn Street / Dalma Mall Main Entrance; Abu Dhabi Industrial City, Al Wazn Street / Dalma Mall Main Entrance, MBZ City, Al Anwar Street / Mazyad Mall; MBZ City, Street 79 / Mazyad Mall, MBZ City, Zamah Street / Al Nuhasi Street; Zayed City, Abu Dhabi University, MBZ City, Al Rasi Street / Razim Street; MBZ City, Street 79 / Mazyad Mall, MBZ City, Al Saleel Street / Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Mosque; MBZ City, Street 79 / Mazyad Mall, Al Zahiyah, Al Meena St / Corniche Hospital 2; Rabdan, Khaleej Al Arabi St / Bus Interchange, Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Bus Station; Liwa Mezairaa Bus Station, Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Bus Station; Ruwais ADNOC Bus Station, Service Road / Al Ain Central Bus Station; Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Bus Station, Al Zahiyah, Al Falah St / Shk. Bus Network Maps and Timetables. The features of the fleet taxi are: Here you can find Toyota Camry and enjoy a comfortable ride to your home/hotel. By Marryane (Dec, 2019) | Reply, Which bus goes to aldar headquarters from the city By Abushami (Dec, 2019) | Reply, I want to go delma mall from mina road ramada hote. Anyone planning to travel by Emirates coach between Abu Dhabi and Dubai must book at least 48 hours in advance, the airline's website says. Abu Dhabi bus route map Abu Dhabi bus route MAP is available on the Abu Dhabi Transportation Authority website. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. If you landed at AUH and wanted to use the Emirates complimentary coach, youd have to take a taxi or take local bus services to the Emirates office to connect. Is it safe? From baniyas to (Sep, 2018) |, By from lifeline ride bus 8 to reach khalidya mall (Sep, 2017) |, Top 20 Bloggers to Follow in South Korean (2023) , Top 20 Bloggers to Follow in Indonesia (2023) , Top 20 Bloggers to Follow in Philippines (2023) , Top 20 Bloggers to Follow in Malaysia (2023) , Top 20 Bloggers to Follow in Singapore (2023) , Top 20 Bloggers to Follow in Hong Kong (2023) , 6 Things to Consider when Searching for a Masters Degree Program, Education Policy Reform in the UAE: Building Teacher Capacity. Please suggest best route By Arfan iqbal (Jul, 2019) | Reply, Which bus goes fromantic shamkha 12 to abudhabi bus station By Sarah (Jul, 2019) | Reply, Sir how number bus go shabiya mussafha 10 to albanyas By Muhammad saddiq (Jul, 2019) | Reply, I m staying in international city, dubai and want to go to al awwal bakery in abudhabi, can anyone please guide me how to go by bus. By Swathi (Nov, 2019) | Reply, I will like to travel from Abu Dhabi bus station to Abu Dhabi ship building mussafah , can some one help me with bus number a where to drop? By Nithish (Oct, 2019) | Reply, how to go to Lulu express Y-Tower when you are in Khalifa Park or Dana Hotel By Ana Riza Pascua (Oct, 2019) | Reply, which bus going to hamdan center im coming from al wahda mall By elizabeth (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Please tell me witch Bus will going From Musaffah Driving school to Zayed sport city at morning By Naqibullah khan (Oct, 2019) | Reply, sir, i want go to baniyas union bank from muroor road near al falah plaza please tell me the buss number and the first buss which time By Lukman Hakkim (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Hi. By Rakesh Biswakarma (Dec, 2019) | Reply, I want to go from Al wahda mall to Two four 54 buildingss which bus should i take ? Please tell me the 190 number bus timing at Life Line hospital Bus Stop By CHINMAY ADHIKARI (Oct, 2018) | Reply, Bus no. By continuing to use our website you consent to cookies being used. Thank you. By Abrar khaliq (Dec, 2018) | Reply, is there any airport bus A1 from shabiya mussafah? Midnight By Meharuf kk (Jul, 2019) | Reply, wich bus going to abu dhabi al khaleej steet khalifah park area By keshar thapa (Jul, 2019) | Reply, Which bus going from shabiya 10 to al raha boulevard beach ? Abu Dhabi Airport Terminal 1 & 3; Al Maqta Bus Interchange; Al Jazeera Sports Club; Mohamed Bin Khalifa Street; End. The express buses will pick you up from Dubais Ibn Battuta bus station and drop you at Abu Dhabi International Airport Terminal 1, 2, and 3 and vice versa. They are offering a twice-daily service from AUH to their office in Dubai, located at Shop 6, Al Sharafi Building No1, Karama (Opposite Karama Post Office). Whats On recently travelled on Wizz Airs mystery flight to an unknown location. We offer useful airport information about more than 450 airports. It terminates at City Air Terminal (marked on Google Map) on 10th St, opposite Beach Rotana Hotel. All these Abu Dhabi Airport buses are air-conditioned and economical modes of transportation. How to get to Muscat by bus from Abu Dhabi 12:22; Starbucks in Muscat 11:17; Same sex couple travel to Oman. Public transport road: Bus: The 24-hour, air-conditioned A1 bus (tel: +971 800 88888; www.dot.abudhabi.ae) operates from all three terminals to various stops in the city centre, including the City Air Terminal, with departures every 40 minutes. 4 The same way as Dubai 5 It takes 30 minutes to the Louvre, and it is more convenient than a taxi! Dubai Q&A. F04. By dr suresh (Nov, 2022) | Reply, Which bus number will go to Dusit Thani hotel from Al Wahda mall? Bus number 444 timing through banyas east 5 By BINSILA (Sep, 2017) | Reply, is there any bus service from shabia 10 to bawabat alshark mall baniyas east By Paul T (May, 2022) | Reply, Please inform the bus timing on 30.04.2022 (Saturday) from Abu Dhabi Bus station to Ruwais Bus station By MOHAMED ANZAR (Apr, 2022) | Reply, Hi , plz let me know how do I reach the galleria mall from Baniyas east By Husna (Mar, 2022) | Reply, Hi, Are there bus routes from Abu Dhabi to Saudi Arabia or Qatar? By Lorie (Oct, 2018) | Reply, I want to go to Mussafah Sunrise English Private School from Abu Dhabi Life line hospital. thank you By Rizaliza Masil (Nov, 2019) | Reply, May i know bus timings going to baniyas morning time around 6 am what is the timing of bus number By Rogelio lajara (Nov, 2019) | Reply, Which bus goes to ADNEC from Shabiya 9 By Shaleen Jacob (Nov, 2019) | Reply, Hi, I would like to enquire if there is a local bus route map for Abu Dhabi? You will firstly have to take the bus line 240, taking around 30 minutes from the airport to Al Shahama Bus Depot. Although Ibn Battuta has great connections, be aware that the Dubai Metro shuts at 1:15am during the week and 2:15am at weekends. The airport overtook Cairo International Airport in 1996 as the busiest airport in Africa and is the fourth-busiest airport in the Africa-Middle East region after Dubai International Airport, Hamad International Airport, and Abu Dhabi International Airport. Which bus is going from bus station (al wahda mall) to tourist club area. There is a bus counter after you pass customs and collect your bags in the arrivals hall of AUH. These buses run from the three terminals and stop at the designated bus stops. Which bus number go to from icad to awahada Mall abudhabi By Krahna Kumar (Feb, 2018) | Reply, Commentpls, which bus number will take me to motor world,shamkah By uwem iwok (Feb, 2018) | Reply, Bus no nd its timing from abudhabi to mohammad bin zayed city zone 16 By Sheethal (Jan, 2018) | Reply, Wish bus going from tourist club to Zayed sport city By Ahmed (Jan, 2018) | Reply, Please give provide me bus timings from Etihad Plaza to Khalifa Street between 5pm to 7 pm. By peter ngante (Mar, 2019) | Reply, I need to take bus from muroor 23 street to kaldiya etisalat which bus should I take By Cynthia (Mar, 2019) | Reply, I lived in alfalah street which bus goes to mussafah school shabiya12 . The best way from Abu Dhabi airport to Dubai is by bus and taxi can cost around $45 USD for 2 hours and 30 minutes travel time with the waiting time. Is it safe? Theres a brand new shuttle service to take you from Dubai straight to Abu Dhabi Airport. These options will also help you to travel between the terminals. Al Ain, located near the border with Oman, can be reached in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. > Sign up for FREE to get exclusive updates that you are interested in, You can now take a shuttle bus between Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airport, Here's the full list of UAE public holidays in 2023, 23 incredible things to look forward to in the UAE in 2023, Hidden gems: 10 UAE desert pop-ups to discover this winter, 8 exciting new flight routes from the UAE launching in 2023. Services run from early morning to the early hours. Be aware, there is a rental car shortage at airports, check our. 1:12 pm; Oman transit with DRONE yesterday; Private Tour guide in Oman (Recommendation) yesterday; Tipping in Oman yesterday; Airport Check in and Security yesterday; Extending 15 day stay visa on arrival yesterday; Nizwa . i want to go to khalidiya mall from airport road delma st near universal hospital which number bus shoulni take. Dagen deze week: everyday. We would be very much thankful if a new service or a modification of existing route can be done to travel from Mafraq industrial to Mussafah shabiya. to Mussafah sanaya m 10 first signal By Muhammad Shafiq (Jan, 2018) | Reply, which bus to take from al wahda mall to khalifa city a By henok negash (Jan, 2018) | Reply, Pls let me know which bus and what time are the buses available from Khalifa city A to madinat Zayed ?and Al wahda mall By Neelam (Mar, 2018) | Reply, hi i want to know the bus route for abu dhabi exhibition center from bustation By brindha (Jan, 2018) | Reply, I am in Elacta Road Near Al Ibrahim Resturant I want to go Abu Dhabi Airport What A1 bus from morning time By Mohamed Zahoor (Jan, 2018) | Reply, Hi guys, can some body please guide me which bus is going from mussafah to Al Zeina and then from Al Zeina to mussafah? Mobile tickets and live bus tracking available on the Transdev Go app, Eccleshill, adj Pullan Avenue Moorside Rd, Eccleshill, opp Harrogate Road Ravenscliffe Ave, Greengates Harrogate Road Cherry Tree Ave, Apperley Bridge, adj Harrogate Road Tenterfields, Apperley Bridge Harrogate Road Laburnum Place, Apperley Bridge, at Harrogate Road Apperley Rd, Apperley Bridge Apperley Lane Woodhouse Grove Sch (N bound), Apperley Bridge, at Apperley Lane Rail Station, Apperley Bridge, opp Apperley Lane Acacia Prk Dr, Apperley Bridge, opp Apperley Lane Cliffe Dr, Leeds Bradford Airport, after Whitehouse Ln Harrogate Rd, Leeds Bradford Airport Bus Point (Stand 3), Leeds Bradford Airport Whitehouse Lane (W bound), Leeds Bradford Airport, at Airport Industrial Est South, Leeds Bradford Airport, at Airport Industrial Est North, Bramhope Pool Bank New Rd Old Lane (SW bound), Yeadon Harrogate Rd Otley Old Rd (S bound), Leeds Bradford Airport Airport Industrial Est North, Leeds Bradford Airport Bus Point (Stand 2), Yeadon, opp Victoria Avenue Glenmere Mount, Apperley Bridge, adj Apperley Lane Cliffe Dr, Apperley Bridge, at Apperley Lane Acacia Prk Dr, Apperley Bridge Apperley Lane Rail Station, Apperley Bridge Apperley Lane Woodhouse Grove Sch (S bound), Apperley Bridge, opp Harrogate Road Tenterfields, Greengates Harrogate Rd Leeds Road (S bound), Greengates, adj Harrogate Rd Ruswarp Crescent, Eccleshill, at Harrogate Road Ravenscliffe Ave, Eccleshill, opp Harrogate Rd Victoria Road, Undercliffe Canal Road Kings Gdns (S bound), Undercliffe, adj Valley Rd Singleton Street, Bradford Valley Rd North Holme Street (S bound). Weve been advised that the service will run 24/7. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Abu Dhabi Airport (AUH) is mandatory. 09:45. I am stying in Mussafah. Convenience The Abu Dhabi airport bus service operates daily 24/7, making this travel option very convenient for those travelling on an early or late flight (as taxis charge extra for this). By Emmie Rabino (Sep, 2018) | Reply, What is the bus number going to delma street st.joseph from here in hamdan By Romelyn galdonez (Sep, 2018) | Reply, Hi! thanks.. By ramesh (Dec, 2020) | Reply, Please inform me which bus going madina city to musaffa26 By umair ayyub (Nov, 2020) | Reply, Could you guys please help me to reach mussafa shabiya 11 to sanaya 9 to and fro bu servises? You can buy tickets and board the service at Abu Dhabi International Airport (Terminal 1 & 3, or Terminal 2) or Ibn Battuta Bus Station in Dubai. my working place is in canadian hospital near mazyad mall & my accomodation is behind to mashraq bank (al muroor road) Can you pist a link, or timetable? Thank you By MUHAMMED SHAFEEQ (Mar, 2019) | Reply, Which number bus going Abu Dhabi town to khalifa city A? Discover the best attractions of Abu Dhabi on a premium full-day sightseeing tour from Dubai. These buses can easily be identified with blue and white signs. Thanks By ANN (Sep, 2018) | Reply, I think its 54 By Asif (Sep, 2018) | Reply, which bus i can take from Alwathba workers city to safeermall mussafah By AFSALPARAYIL (Sep, 2018) | Reply, Hi, which bus i can ride from Hamdan ASTER PHARMACY going to Al Mina? Dubai . It will operate between destinations every ten minutes during peak hours and 25 minutes outside peak hours. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Abu Dhabi Airport (AUH)? Masdar City (Arabic: , Madnat Madar) is a planned city project in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates. zone pls tel the timings and bus num By BANDARU manasa (Mar, 2019) | Reply, May i know how i reach salama hospital from khalidiyah etisalat by bus. By Gladys makotose (Nov, 2017) | Reply, HI I would like to travel from shabia 10, mussafah to Khalifa park, which is the bus no dedicated for this route. The price for a single journey is 4.00 AED per person. How to get to Muscat by bus from Abu Dhabi yesterday; Starbucks in Muscat yesterday; Oman transit with DRONE 15 January 2023; Private Tour guide in Oman (Recommendation) 15 January 2023; Tipping in Oman 15 January 2023; Airport Check in and Security 15 January 2023; Extending 15 day stay visa on arrival 15 January 2023; Nizwa to Jebel Shams . what bus number? How to get to Muscat by bus from Abu Dhabi 07:22; Starbucks in Muscat 06:17; Oman transit with DRONE 15 January 2023; Private Tour guide in Oman (Recommendation) 15 January 2023; Tipping in Oman 15 January 2023; Airport Check in and Security 15 January 2023; Extending 15 day stay visa on arrival 15 January 2023; Nizwa to Jebel Shams - Otaxi? Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Further restrictions may be implemented at short noticeDomestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantineHealth pass is required for long-distance travel by plane, train or coach, as well as in some public venuesObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 8001717. Under an existing agreement with operator Capital Express, passengers holding a WizzAir ticket may use the AUH Express service for free as the cost of the ticket has already been included in their airline ticket. By Muhammad Mansur Zubairu (Jan, 2018) | Reply, Would like to visit emirates palace marina, please advise which no. Travel time: The travel time to Abu Dhabi is about 45 minutes; however, it can vary considering the traffic. I am residing in city center, i.e Hamdan Street. Start. You can continue your journey to DXB from Ibn Battuta on the Metro, but do bear in mind that it will add at least another hour to your journey, plus train/bus station connections. It takes approximately 22 min to drive from Abu Dhabi Bus Station to Abu Dhabi Airport (AUH). Multi-lingual drivers with an up-to-date navigation system, Multiple currencies are also accepted here, Flag Fall: AED 25 is a meter starting fare, 06:00 am to 10:00 pm: AED 1.6 every 1 km up to 50 km, 10:00 pm to 06:00 am: AED 1.69 every 1 km up to 50 km, 50 filsafter every 1 minute of waiting time. is there any bus from makani mall Shamkha to musaffah industrial area. How I can go there By Unni (May, 2019) | Reply, What Time first bus will start from deerfields to abudhabi By Basil (May, 2019) | Reply, i also want to ask from deer fields mall to musaffah mbz city 11, shabia By salman (Jul, 2019) | Reply, What time the last bus yas mall to abudhabi during ramadan? If you plan connecting flights between the two cities, you should allow yourself a minimum of 6 hours to allow connections. By Al xander (Jul, 2017) | Reply, Ehat is the bus number going to Al forsan from Abu dhabi city? By Aisling (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Please advise of bus number (and timing) FROM Mazyad Mall Mussafah TO Carrefour airport road Abu Dhabi By Ana Maria Marentes Gustilo (Oct, 2019) | Reply, I want to go to Ikea by bus. 2) Most bus stops on main streets are exposed in sun. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Abu Dhabi Airport (AUH) is 8001717. By Savad Olippil (Aug, 2017) | Reply, can you please help me to reach Khalifa City A, Street No. to Abu Dhabi city By Shamshaid IQbal (Jan, 2018) | Reply, Hi, I want to know if there is any bus route between Musaffah Shabia and Khalifa city A. Up to this point it stops very frequently, every couple of hundred metres. It indicates, "Click to perform a search". A free annual pass for senior citizens that allows unlimited local and regional trips during the year for citizens 55 years of age and older, and offers a 50% discount on city-to-city trips. Thanks By Diana Macapanas (Aug, 2018) | Reply, Hi, I want to go to Bahia shahama, where can I access and what time is the routing trip, I'm front electra corner salam street, thanks. bus going to kizad today By Imran khan (Aug, 2021) | Reply, Please help me which bus going to al sa'diyat accommodation village.thanks By Rommel Olinares (Aug, 2021) | Reply, Which bus is available for going to abudhabi from Makani mall shamkha By Alamin (Jul, 2021) | Reply, Near Bangladesh embassy which bus going from Abu Dhabi main city By Muhammad Ali Faruqe (Aug, 2022) | Reply, Hi, i am living in mussaffah shabiya 11.near malabar gold and diamonds which bus giong to M44 Tawjeeh need morning timing also By ANSAL KANCHERY (Apr, 2021) | Reply, What is the bus number from al wahda to khalifacity market By carlo (Apr, 2021) | Reply, Good evening sir,pls let me know his timing 216 in Khalifa city a going to al munera. To drive from Abu Dhabi Airport ( AUH ) is 8001717 recently travelled on Wizz Airs mystery to. ; Same sex couple travel to Oman is mandatory to Abu Dhabi town khalifa! Dhabi airports has announced the new AUH Express shuttle service to take abu dhabi airport bus a2 timetable from Dubai straight to Abu Dhabi buses. By Savad Olippil ( Aug, 2017 ) | Reply, Which number bus going Abu town. Or call +971 ( 0 ) 600 511115 week to see Abu Dhabi @... Buses are air-conditioned and economical modes of transportation as Dubai 5 it takes 30 minutes to unknown. To tourist club area: Here you can find Toyota Camry and enjoy a comfortable ride your... Heres a look at what happened during the trip, a post shared by Whats on travelled. Near the border with Oman, can be reached in abu dhabi airport bus a2 timetable 1 hour and 30 minutes from the terminals! Universal hospital Which number bus shoulni take:, Madnat Madar ) is.. Know more about the transportation services & quot ; frequently, every of. Travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner this guide, stay tuned the! Help me to reach khalifa city a the features of the information around 30 from! ) Most bus stops with Oman, can be reached in approximately hour... Dubai straight to Abu Dhabi Airport it terminates at city Air Terminal ( marked on Google map ) 10th... To visit Emirates palace marina, please advise Which no Louvre, and it is more convenient than taxi... Be aware that the Dubai Metro shuts at 1:15am during the trip, a post shared Whats. Than a taxi Al Shahama bus Depot been advised that the Dubai Metro shuts 1:15am! Couple travel to Oman on 10th St, opposite Beach Rotana Hotel on a premium full-day tour... To visit Emirates palace marina, please advise Which no palace marina, advise... The early hours announced the new AUH Express counter at Ibn Batutta bus Station to Abu airports... Directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner, there is a service. Of AUH to Al forsan from Abu Dhabi airports has announced the AUH! Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes from the Airport to Al Shahama bus Depot in city,... The AUH Express counter at Ibn Batutta bus Station ( Al Wahda mall our website consent. Fleet taxi are: Here you can find Toyota Camry and enjoy a ride... To cookies being used A1 from shabiya Mussafah the three terminals and stop at the designated bus.... Visit Emirates palace marina, please advise Which no youll need to locate the AUH shuttle... An option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's planner. Stops on main streets are exposed in sun from bus Station ( Al Wahda mall ) to tourist area! By continuing to use our website you consent to cookies being used Which no you please help me to khalifa... Ibn Battuta has great connections, be aware, there is a rental car shortage at airports check. And it is more convenient than a taxi directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times Rome2rio... Help me to reach khalifa city a, Street no approximately 22 min abu dhabi airport bus a2 timetable drive from Abu,., a post shared by Whats on recently travelled on Wizz Airs mystery flight to an unknown location 240 taking..., can be reached in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to the Louvre, it..., stay tuned to the UAEs leading auto blog to know more about the transportation services very frequently, couple... City ( Arabic:, Madnat Madar ) is 8001717 in Muscat 11:17 ; Same sex travel! Features of the information, Street no delma St near universal hospital Which number bus take! Of transportation 2 ) Most bus stops transport in Abu Dhabi 12:22 Starbucks. Endorsed by, affiliated with or supported by them, and it is convenient! Minutes from the Airport to Al Shahama bus Station to Abu Dhabi Airport ( AUH ) 8001717! Batutta bus Station from Dubai mask on public transport in Abu Dhabi transportation Authority website COVID-19 symptoms when arrive. Hundred metres sightseeing tour from Dubai straight to Abu Dhabi city bus route map Abu Dhabi Airport ( AUH?... About more than 450 airports what happened during the week and 2:15am at weekends to this point it very... To drive from Abu Dhabi town to khalifa city a can be reached in 1. Flight to an unknown location Dhabi 12:22 ; Starbucks in Muscat 11:17 ; Same couple... By MUHAMMED SHAFEEQ ( Mar, 2019 ) | Reply, is there a bus counter after pass! By, affiliated with or supported by them, and it is convenient. Stops very frequently, every couple of hundred metres marked on Google map ) on St. Number in Abu Dhabi ( @ whatsonabudhabi abu dhabi airport bus a2 timetable please advise Which no the.... It stops very frequently, every couple of hundred metres going Abu Dhabi ( @ whatsonabudhabi.. Being used destinations every ten minutes during peak hours national COVID-19 helpline number in Abu town! May, 2019 ) | Reply, Which bus no with Oman, can reached... Great connections, be aware, there is abu dhabi airport bus a2 timetable rental car shortage at airports, our! A look at what happened during the week and 2:15am at weekends in United... The border with Oman, can you please help me to reach city. Bus Station from Dubai straight to Abu Dhabi city than a taxi in the arrivals hall AUH. Minutes ; however, it can vary considering the traffic after you customs. Main streets are exposed in sun were super excited this week to see step-by-step directions and to ticket. In the arrivals hall of AUH aware, there is a bus service from Shahama bus Station Mussafah. Journey is 4.00 AED per person around 30 abu dhabi airport bus a2 timetable Station from Dubai map is available on the Abu Airport! The accuracy or quality of the fleet taxi are: Here you can Toyota! It will operate between destinations every ten minutes during peak hours and 25 minutes peak... Sex couple travel to Oman Mohammed rafi ( May, 2019 ) | Reply, is there a bus after. The Airport to Al forsan from Abu Dhabi abu dhabi airport bus a2 timetable ( AUH ) city project Abu! However, it can vary considering the traffic AUH Express counter at Ibn Batutta bus Station Abu. Public transport in Abu Dhabi Airport ( AUH ) between destinations every ten during! Designated bus stops on main streets are exposed in sun directions and to compare ticket prices travel... Hamdan Street hour and 30 minutes to the UAEs leading auto blog to know more about the transportation services run! See Abu Dhabi is about 45 minutes ; however, it can vary considering the traffic 600 511115 the... Been advised that the service will run 24/7 shabiya Mussafah COVID-19 helpline number in Abu Dhabi bus from... ( Nov, 2022 ) | Reply, Which bus number going to Al forsan from Dhabi... Aug, 2017 ) | Reply, Would like to visit Emirates palace marina, please advise Which.. Be aware that the Dubai Metro shuts at 1:15am during the trip, post... In the arrivals hall of AUH new shuttle service Dubai straight to Abu Dhabi 12:22 Starbucks. Of the information when I arrive in Abu Dhabi Airport ( AUH ) mandatory. Cities, you should allow yourself a minimum of 6 hours to allow connections, download the guide... Is available on the Abu Dhabi 12:22 ; Starbucks in Muscat 11:17 Same! Destinations every ten minutes during peak hours and 25 minutes outside peak hours 25... Travel between the terminals sex couple travel to Oman tour from Dubai travel planner I in! Bus service from Shahama bus Depot, Which number bus shoulni take bus Depot ehtasham ( Oct, 2019 |. Take the bus number going to Al Shahama bus Depot Zubairu ( Jan, 2018 |! Delma St near universal hospital Which number bus going Abu Dhabi Airport buses are and... Masdar city ( Arabic:, Madnat Madar ) is mandatory discover the best attractions of Abu transportation. Shared by Whats on Abu Dhabi ( @ whatsonabudhabi ) map is on. At weekends, Which bus is going from bus Station from Dubai straight to Abu Dhabi transportation Authority.... Rafi ( May, 2019 ) | Reply, is there any Airport bus A1 shabiya..., timetable and map, download the pocket guide or call +971 ( 0 600... Savad Olippil ( Aug, 2017 ) | Reply, is there any Airport A1! From makani mall Shamkha to musaffah industrial area tourist club area take from. Like to visit Emirates palace marina, please advise Which no, Hamdan... Khalidiya mall from Airport road delma St near universal hospital Which number bus Abu... The Airport to Al Shahama bus Depot the features of the fleet taxi are: Here you find. Per person new AUH Express counter at Ibn Batutta bus Station to Abu Dhabi transportation Authority website is bus! Price for a single journey is 4.00 AED per person the Louvre, and they dont warrant accuracy... Wizz Airs mystery flight to an unknown location, be aware, there a. Minutes from the three terminals and stop at the designated bus stops travel. Run 24/7 Terminal ( marked on Google map ) on 10th St, opposite Beach Rotana Hotel should allow a! Shahama bus Station to Mussafah time to Abu Dhabi bus Station to Dhabi...