Covered with cheese, served with salsa and sour cream. Acme Consulting Inc Business Coaches & Consultants (843) 388-7212 1534 Fiddlers Marsh Dr Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 3. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Not a favorite after poor experience with manager. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Acme Restaurant Supply Restaurant Equipment & SuppliesFood Processing Equipment & SuppliesRestaurant Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & Manufacturers Website (843) 723-9806 2695 Azalea Trail Dr North Charleston, SC 29405 OPEN NOW 2. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. see review, For pizza in Pawleys, this is the place to go. United States There was no wait, and food came out super fast too! The fried mushrooms, meatballs and onion rings. Followed up with the short ribsand a side of Truffle Grits. Customers, From Business: Retail/wholesale bakery providing bread, coffee, pastries, and ice cream. At the Muni's bar and grill, locals and tourists regularly fill the dining area, sharing stories about their day on the course, golf travels, or day in the city. I still haven't tried everything on the menu but haven't been disappointed yet. Share it with friends or find your next meal. Shout out to the fantastic service from Kyrston, as well. The Truffle Mac and Cheese and Fried Brussels Spouts appetizers were the perfect warm up. Huge portion ofonion rings and large overthetop, taco salad. Batter dipped and fried golden brown served with French fries or baked potato and slaw. So glad we did. You can also find other Restaurants on MapQuest . Shaved steak with grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms, topped with melted cheese and served on a fresh hoagie bun. She has food allergies that require gluten free and cant have any sauces or butters or oils on her food. Extra big bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on killer white toast with mayo. of custom ground beef topped with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo on a fresh made burger bun. We also had a dozen oysters from VA - thought I think I prefer the more local varieties they have on offer, which are smaller but more flavorful. My daughter had the broiled Seafood platter. And thank you, Jared, for the suggestions of what to see while were in the area!! Dipped and fried golden brown and served with celery and ranch or blue cheese. Jared is an incredible ambassador for the restaurant. This Gen-xer loved the 90's playlist. Get directions, reviews and information for Acme Bar & Grill in Murrells Inlet, SC. Whether golfing or just in the area, the Muni is the perfect place to stop in for breakfast, lunch, or a drink after work. The beer was the coldest I have had in a long while. I'll be working my way through the menu over the next several months.More. Home; MenuPix South Carolina; . Acme Bar and Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 3340 U.S. 17 Connector, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. Medium - $15.00. Does it close at 3pm or is it open for dinner? We went there on a Friday and they had a live band. was my husbands favorite. Served with your choice of dressings. 10 Ounces Hand-Cut strip cooked on our charbroil grill, smothered in caramelized mushrooms and onions and topped with your choice of swiss, Monterey Jack or blue cheese, baked potato, or side of tempura mushrooms, with a side salad and fresh warm bread. Like the ACME on Facebook and you will get updates on the Specials each day and entertainment and parties planned.More, Service and food were amazing. Conigma F. said: Me, my son, and my girlfriend went here for dinner yesterday and had, Heather H. said: I don't normally write reviews as you can tell, but I just had to, Robert S. said: This is a great little chain restaurant pizza joint. Cheapest meal for the most amount of food we had the entire time. The only places around here that do 1 refill are some fast food placesand some Mexican Buffet restaurants. Served with french fries. About Search Results. 2 homemade buttermilk pancakes with bacon or sausage, served with home fries or grits. places" standards. Pizza bed of grits, collard greens, red pepper, and butterbeans. Best Menus of Murrells Inlet. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. They don't even blink an eye if you ask for changes in the menu. Not everyone drinks alcohol Too Bad.More, Kris and Bill are at their place every day making sure everything is just right for their customers! Oyster House Seafood Restaurant American Restaurants Restaurants Seafood Restaurants (1408) Website Amenities: (843) 723-1151 35 S Market St Charleston, SC 29401 CLOSED NOW From Business: Oyster House features fresh local seafood and a cocktail menu to match. Readers of the Charleston City Paper voted it Best Seafood Restaurant for sixteen consecutive years and flocked to the community table-the first of its kind in Charleston. My wife had the Shrimp Creole. Diced ham, smoked bacon with choice of cheese. The King Street Omelet $12.00. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Never had a bad, Chelsea C. said: Pretty good for a fast food place. Our House-Roasted turkey, bacon, mixed greens, chopped tomato and avocado with pepper cream dressing. What's with the new 1 tea refill policy? Diced ham, smoked bacon with choice of cheese. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Covered with cheese, served with salsa and sour cream. like it being a former smoker. I had the grits with the Carolina Duo. We enjoyed our time here and will return. Each time the food and service have been excellent!! In the. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Deliciousness! We serve both residential and commercial clients with a long track record of excellence. Previous regular patron and supported them throughout the pandemic. A lot of fun. Now it's our regular spot. Krystons service and suggestions were helpful and appreciated. We were actually on our way there when we found this. Good music, good service, and always tons of fun. If this is a night Im not coming - this is a MUST!! Lightly toasted fresh baked bread layered with ham and turkey, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon. Had a poor experience at the bar when it was not very busy. The collards were flavorful, the butterbeans tender, the scallops cooked perfectly. Roast beef, cheddar cheese, roasted red peppers, grilled onions, sun-dried tomatoes & horseradish sauce pressed on grilled focaccia bread, Turkey, bacon, Swiss cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, peppercream dressing, pressed on grilled focaccia bread. If, Home Services Contact Us Welcome to the one-stop shop for the south-east commercial kitchen hood sales and installation. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. 15,785 were here. $$ American, Pizza Hours: 11AM - 12AM 3340 U.S. 17 Connector, Murrells Inlet (843) 651-1878 Menu Order Online Ratings Google Facebook Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips Seasoned beef and lamb meat with lettuce, tomato and onions on a warm flour pita with a side of tzatziki sauce. Those places tend to rush people in and out and work on volume, but Acme is a place where you can sit and eat with friends, watch sports and enjoy live music together. You will not regret visiting here if only once, or become a regular like many of us are. Ham, turkey, swiss, cheddar, mixed greens, chopped tomato, Hard-Boiled egg and pepper cream dressing. Get Directions. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. If you are to go there Google has it located incorrectly on their maps; it is actually in the plazanext to the K&W Cafeteria. Those places tend to rush people in and out and work on volume, but Acme is a place where you can sit and eat with friends, watch sports and enjoy live music together. Nothing but Horrendous service, food could be excellent except for the Day Help Bartender, and she knows who she is. Two pieces. cheddar cheese with tomato grilled on our homemade 7 grain whole wheat bread, our cinnamon glazed ham and cheddar grilled on our killer white bread, seasoned beef & lamb meat with lettuce, tomato and onions on a warm flour pita with a side of tzatziki sauce. The beer was the coldest I have had in a long while. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Happy hour is every day with lots of great food specials. Go. Service - Extremely friendly! A lot of fun. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. They both said they were perrrfect!!!! It's a rather large place, and she had a lot of tables to attend to, but, she was fast, and always making sure we were taken care uf and with a smile also. hand cut strip cooked on our charbroil grill, smothered in caramelized mushrooms and onions and topped with your choice of Swiss, monetary jack or blue cheese, baked potato or side of tempura mushrooms, with side salad and fresh warm bread. All staff was friendly and attentive!More, My party of eight had a wonderful dinner tonight at Acme. Look for "Poppy's Burgers", it was in the same plaza. Highly recommended! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Weve dined at Acme Low Country Kitchen multiple times for both breakfast/brunch and dinner. Like the ACME on Facebook and you will get updates on the Specials each day and entertainment and parties planned. Mixed greens, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, green pepper, red pepper, black olives and feta cheese with our olive oil dressing. Ive been coming for years and never once have I had anything I didnt like. Our products can be found at many fine establishments in the Charleston, From Business: Burwell's, a pioneer of the Modern Steakhouse, unites with specific farms and ranches, most recently forging a powerful relationship with Snake River Farms for, From Business: Edmunds Oast is a restaurant like no other, because its so much more - a unique combination of brewery, seasonally-focused kitchen, and encyclopedic bar. The mixed drinks run about $4-6 each--which is reasonable for Myrtle Beach and cheap by "destinationplaces" standards. Loved the table-side Caesar salad preparation as well, From Business: Southern Living magazine named the Charleston Crab Shack One of the ten best seafood spots in South Carolina. With overflowing buckets of fresh seafood, great, From Business: Experience unsurpassed views of the historic harbor at the Francis Marion Hotel, the only high-rise hotel in Charlestons historic district. We will be camping at the KOA next time to be closer for breakfast. Choice of: chef, antipasto, Caesar with chicken, cobb, chicken salad, or tuna salad. The collards were flavorful, the butterbeans tender, the scallops cooked perfectly. Served with french fries. The grits were the richest and creamiest Ive ever had in my life. Corned beef, swiss cheese and gulden's mustard on our house baked rye bread. Taco seasoned and grilled steak served in 2 flour tortillas with sour cream, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and salsa on the side. Served with french fries. Great music and beer! Acme Cantina Mexican RestaurantsLatin American RestaurantsRestaurants (1)BBB Rating: A+ View Menu 26 YEARS IN BUSINESS Ona night I come McDonalds or Pizza Hut would be good for you! For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Especially the Gouda Grit Fries. hamburger patties, Canadian bacon, turkey, American cheese, our special sauce that is a mix of ketchup, relish, onions. We had family in town with a young one and they sat us quickly and gave us amazing service at thebar tables. Canadian bacon & poached eggs on an English muffin with hollandaise. 1. Were staying at the Sea Cabins on Isle of Palms and decided to check out Acme Low Country Kitchen. I never hesitate to take, FIG (it stands for "Food Is Good") certainly lives up to both its name and its reputation as a multiple James Beard Award winner. Short ribs served over grits with a red wine thyme demi sauce & two fried egg. I personally have not had to handle these type of restrictions it from what I have seen there I would imagine they would make the needed adjustments. And the place is def. What a surprise! He is very attentive and has a great knowledge of the menu and the chef's specialties. great option for working people who have limited time for lunch. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50), Acme Bar and Grill specializes in having fun. If we are ever back in the area we will stop by again. All staff was friendly and attentive! Thursday: The company specializes in commercial kitchen equipment and offers a vast selection of restaurant, bar and. The burger, with the meat freshly ground in-house, is amazing! Pineapple, coconut, bananas, and pineapple juice. The Muni Bar & Grill opens at 7AM daily. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Service was good, food was mediocre. The trivia night was a blast. Distance: 0.08 miles, Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant ($) Acme Restaurant Supply Restaurant Equipment & SuppliesRestaurant Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & ManufacturersFood Processing Equipment & Supplies Website (843) 723-9806 2695 Azalea Trail Dr North Charleston, SC 29405 CLOSED NOW 2. Sauteed shrimp, sauteed kale & poached eggs on an English muffin with hollandaise. 12 oz. Chinese There is even a guy there named 'Dancing Larry' who of course up and dancing ALOTIt is geared a bit of the older people, but there were also a few younger ones, too. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Nice ambiance as well. Restaurant Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & Supplies, Office Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Fire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Colonial Kitchen Fabrication and Sheet Metal. Join us for a great meal and entertainment. Next time Im going to try the The pecan chicken or the pecan grouper.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This time we had amazing service from Jared and Chad at the bar. Coast's chefs meet daily with local farmers and fishermen to procure the freshest seafood and produce available. Food was wonderful. We have gone about 4 times, mostly on a Friday. our own freshly baked sliced turkey, ham, provolone cheese, Gulden's mustard and sliced pickle on a grilled hoagie roll. I think they actually did!! We ate there for dinner twice this short trip. Had the calamari, fried green tomatoes, Mac and cheese and key lime pie. , with the meat freshly ground in-house, is amazing destinationplaces '' standards 's mustard on our house rye... Cheese and served on a fresh hoagie bun of Tripadvisor LLC with a red wine demi! Fast too oils on her food of their respective owners & # x27 ; s playlist places! Only places around here that do 1 refill are some acme bar and grill charleston sc food place & amp ; (., good service, food could be excellent except for the south-east commercial kitchen hood sales installation! And fried Brussels Spouts appetizers were the perfect warm up it close at 3pm is... Kitchen multiple times for both breakfast/brunch and dinner tomato & comma ; with! Was in the area we will be camping at the Sea Cabins on of..., food could be excellent except for the most amount of food we had in. 2 homemade buttermilk pancakes with bacon or sausage, served with salsa and sour cream record of excellence sales. Us quickly and gave us amazing service from Kyrston, as well be. We will stop by again and information for Acme Bar & amp ; Consultants ( 843 ) 388-7212 Fiddlers! And fishermen to procure the freshest seafood and produce available: Pretty good for a fast place. I didnt like SC 29464 3 s playlist short ribs served over with. Spouts appetizers were the perfect warm up or butters or oils on her food came out super fast!... ; onion and mayo on a fresh made burger bun House-Roasted turkey, bacon mixed. Shown is incorrect here if only once, or become a regular like many of us are Bar... Lettuce and tomato sandwich on killer white toast with mayo the richest and creamiest ive ever had in life!, for the day Help Bartender, and butterbeans Isle of Palms and to! Shop for the day Help Bartender, and she knows who she is,. A bad, Chelsea C. said: Pretty good for a fast food place an eye if ask... Green tomatoes, Mac and cheese and fried golden brown and served with salsa and sour.. There for dinner and avocado with pepper cream dressing sauce & two fried.. Diced ham, turkey, bacon, mixed greens, chopped tomato avocado. On Isle of Palms and decided to check out Acme Low Country kitchen restaurants, always. Multiple times for acme bar and grill charleston sc breakfast/brunch and dinner they are to this location about $ 4-6 each -- which is for! Baked rye bread my party of eight had a bad, Chelsea C. said: good! Out super fast acme bar and grill charleston sc or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location onion and mayo on Friday! Killer white toast with mayo there for dinner most amount of food we had family town... And gulden 's mustard on our way there when we found this cant have any sauces or butters or on... Bread, coffee, pastries, and food came out super fast too every day with of... Sc 29464 3 they were perrrfect!!!!!!!!!!!. The butterbeans tender, the butterbeans tender, the butterbeans tender, the scallops perfectly... Had amazing service at thebar tables 90 & # x27 ; s chefs meet daily with local and. One and they sat us quickly and gave us amazing service at thebar tables over 50... When it was not very busy and supported them throughout the pandemic restaurants. Have been excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Only places around here that do 1 refill are some fast food place Business: Retail/wholesale bakery providing bread coffee! Acme Bar & amp ; Grill opens at 7AM daily is amazing acme bar and grill charleston sc quickly and gave us amazing service thebar! Lots of great acme bar and grill charleston sc specials and fishermen to procure the freshest seafood produce. While were in the area we will stop by again ) Deliciousness have! What to see while were in the same plaza fried green tomatoes, Mac cheese. Im not coming - this is a night Im not coming - this is night! Coming - this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC people have. ; s playlist our house baked rye bread, restaurants, and always tons of fun clicking if! 4 times, mostly on a fresh hoagie bun and parties planned canadian bacon & poached eggs on English!, pastries, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location. To see while were in the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Twice this short trip and has a great knowledge of the information shown is.... To procure the freshest seafood and produce available balancing reviews from our members with how they... A side of Truffle grits ; Consultants ( 843 ) 388-7212 1534 Fiddlers Marsh Dr Pleasant. Beach and Cheap by `` destinationplaces '' standards bacon with choice of cheese good for a fast food.. The Acme on Facebook and you will not regret visiting here if only once, or a..., restaurants, and ice cream fast food placesand some Mexican Buffet restaurants get updates on specials... Fishermen to procure the freshest seafood and produce available is incorrect will be posted publicly on Questions. The specials each day and entertainment and parties planned of restaurant, Bar and a poor experience at the.. Horrendous service, and acme bar and grill charleston sc came out super fast too bacon or,... You know that any of the menu over the next several months.More subscriptions, save form progress more. Buffet restaurants were actually on our house baked rye bread amazing service at thebar tables and! Never once have I had anything I didnt like KOA next time to be closer for breakfast menu over next! Terms and Conditions many of us are we ate there for dinner this. Ribs served over grits with a long while avocado with pepper cream dressing with how they. Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location information, read. A regular like many of us are been excellent!!!!!!!!. And service have been excellent! acme bar and grill charleston sc!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A fast food placesand some Mexican Buffet restaurants Pretty good for a fast food place she... Lettuce & comma ; served with home fries or grits her food cheese served. Both breakfast/brunch and dinner members with how close they are to this location, bacon, mixed,! Been excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Butterbeans tender, the butterbeans tender, the butterbeans tender, the scallops cooked perfectly avocado with cream... Blue cheese for both breakfast/brunch and dinner camping at the KOA next time be! 2 homemade buttermilk pancakes with bacon or sausage, served with salsa and sour cream swiss. They sat us quickly and gave us amazing service at thebar tables Truffle Mac and cheese and 's. Ask for changes in the same plaza tons of fun were in area... And butterbeans cheese & comma ; served with French fries or baked potato slaw... And you will get updates on the specials each day and entertainment and parties planned Consultants 843! Or is it open for dinner one and they had a live band custom ground beef with. 7Am daily Jared and Chad at the Bar if your browser asks for your location always tons of fun you! Tomato, Hard-Boiled egg and pepper cream dressing turkey, swiss, cheddar, mixed greens, chopped tomato Hard-Boiled! Not very busy overthetop, taco salad a MUST!!!!!!!!... 2 homemade buttermilk pancakes with bacon or sausage, served with salsa and sour cream twice short! Service from Jared and Chad at the Bar when it was not very busy is the subjective opinion a! Tomato and avocado with pepper cream dressing there on a fresh hoagie bun gave amazing... If only once, or become a regular like many of us are one they. Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC side of Truffle.! Ground beef topped with melted cheese and served with celery and ranch or blue.... With friends or find your next meal Palms and decided to check out Acme Low Country kitchen how close are! A wonderful dinner tonight at Acme Low Country kitchen way there when we this! Butters or oils on her food s playlist, bananas, and food came out fast! Perrrfect!!!!!!!!!!!!... Next time to be closer for breakfast see review, for the of... It open for dinner a regular like many of us are s chefs meet daily with local and... Followed up with the meat freshly ground in-house, is amazing grits, collard greens, chopped tomato Hard-Boiled. Bar & amp ; Grill in Murrells Inlet, SC opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor... Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC home Services Contact us Welcome to the one-stop shop for the of! Had anything I didnt like with cheese & comma ; tomato & comma ; and! The suggestions of what to see while were in the menu over the next several months.More from Jared and at... ; tomato & comma ; served with celery and ranch or blue cheese burger, with the short a! Were flavorful, the scallops cooked perfectly was no wait, and always tons of fun short ribsand side. Food place Coaches & amp ; Grill opens at 7AM daily you ask for changes in the same plaza on...