I thought with careful, diligent maintenance and attention I could get at least a couple good years of use out of a temporary hot tub while saving up to buy a more permanent option. On 07/09 they informed me that they will charge unspecified storage and shipping fees, which seemed like another threat. The open / close rates are far better than the mighty mule 504 - probably less than half the time. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I called multiple times with issues that they were not able to assist with. Worse company ever, ordered many items that were in stock, days later they come and say it is out of stock.It happens like this over and over again, don't do business with those guys. Features: Access your gates through remote control or keypad Smooth and soft start and stop function Emergency Release key in case of power failure Dual/Single gate running mode ~$iXtJms85|6MsB ^Y6 kb&2233Swd K7+= 9rH7n?09C{Oe Electric Gate Opener Guide: Which One Should You Get? Web6.91K subscribers. Aleko Gateguard 1700. Finally, deliveries are made simple with a ButterflyMX gate intercom. /Type /XObject I have two double gates on our property and had a mighty mule 504 system on both. Aleko Gate Opener Gateguard 1700 Operation & users manual (34 pages) 12. I got in contact with Sabina from support who provided the only troubleshooting answers she had, unfortunately all unhelpful, and informed me that due to the lapse of warranty there was nothing more Aleko could do for me. In contrast, ButterflyMX takes gate access to the next level by offering tenants, staff, and visitors a first-class entry experience. [emailprotected] AOL.com. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2015. The gate operator must be installed on the Find out how we combat fake reviews. tried a few more things then it dawned on me that the only reason both gates would stop was if there was an obstruction. This package includes one operator arm with 6 power/control cable and the second operator arm with 30 foot power/control cable, a 10-Watt Premium Monocrystalline Solar Panel (non-diode for maximum charging potential), two 3-button Standard Remote Controls (AXS1), mounting arm, brackets, and fasteners. This restores normal operation. Ordered stuff, it was backordered. It holds true here! All I want is my money back. In addition, no need to worry in cases of power outages, a fully charged automotive or marine battery has up to 1500 back-up cycles. An ALEKO gate opener may work for a single-family home but may not be recommended for multi-tenant properties. I reiterated that I expect a full refund. << The most impressive detail in regards to the ALEKO AS 900 is that it is designed specifically for smaller sized gates (gates that are up to about 10 feet long and 500 pounds heavy), rather than those oversized monstrosities that most of the other solutions focus on (unlike the Aleko AR2700). [/Pattern /DeviceRGB] Konan was helpful and helped me with dumbbells outside the store. Neither are included - only two remotes each with two programmable (A/B) buttons. Battery is over For the money it was a good gamble. They keep trying to get my BBB complaint deleted.****. The old saying you get what you pay for. WebI have a sliding gate opener. But wait, didnt you say it was out of stock - now magically you shipped it. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2017. This box of delight includes a MM360 automatic gate operator, 2 single button remotes, a 10W solar panel, mounting hardware and the detailed instruction manual and DVD. Take a minute and check out the top 3 solar gate openers. Support: (800) 398-4416 ext. This time i did not even receive an auto replay . pleasantly suprized at how good these work for my double gates to my backyard, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. Not only is this stuff cheap, the customer service is terrible. The overwhelming majority of electronic gate opening solutions out there are designed and engineered for extremely large gates, extremely heavy gates, or a combination of the two as opposed to pretty traditional sized gates that most people have installed on their property. So i read the manual and tried a few things because my secondary gate would stop at the same time my primary gate stopped. Comparing our $797 investment to a $1500 - $2500 awning purchased elsewhere I go back to you get what you pay for. WebALEKO LM158 Wireless Sensor Gate Opener Exit Wand Car Detector ALEKO LM158 Wireless Exit Wand for Gate Openers Alternative Views: Price: CAD $204.82 Quantity in Stock: (Out of Stock) Availability:: Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours Product Code: LM158-AC Qty: DETAILS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Compatible with all ALEKO gate opener models! Having had something like this happen to me once before with a different company and it turned out the company was about to declare bankruptcy and was unloading their products knowing full well some of their products were defective and there would be no support and lied about it , I wonder if it is happening to me again . They were of no help so I returned the second one. ALEKO offers a variety of credentials and readers, including key fobs, cards, keypads, and wireless push-button remotes. Aleko AR 900 gate opener troubleshooting They swear they do but I went through all the trouble of returning and installing 2 of them and they were weak and hummed like crazy. File a dispute with bank and they dragged it on providing FAKE tracking ids. I had an amazing experience with very friendly staff. And when youre done, DURABOX products are recyclable for eco-friendly disposal. Some of the standard features are listed below but vary somewhat between models. /SMask /None>> Web3.9 89 reviews Write a review The representative was helpful. JFIF K K C ETL Certified Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900U/AS900U AC/DC - Basic Kit, LEFT Housing, Back Part for AS600 and AS1200 Swing Gate Openers, Dual Swing Gate Operator - AS1200 AC/DC - Basic Kit, Single Swing Gate Operator - AS600 AC/DC - Basic Kit, Plastic Cover for Sliding Gate Opener AC2000 or AR2050, Single Swing Gate Operator - ETL Listed - AS650U - Basic Kit, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG1300U/AS1300U AC/DC - ETL Listed - Basic Kit, Single Swing Gate Operator - ETL Listed - GG650U - Basic Kit, RIGHT Housing, Back Part for AS600 and AS1200 Swing Gate Openers, Sliding Gate Opener - AC1400 - Accessories Kit - ACC3, Sliding Gate Opener - AC1800 - Accessory Kit ACC4, Sliding Gate Opener - AC2000 - Accessory Kit ACC4, Sliding Gate Opener - AC2700 - Accessory Kit ACC4, Dual Swing Gate Operator - AS1200 AC/DC - Accessory Kit ACC4, Single Swing Gate Operator - AS600 AC/DC - Accessory Kit ACC4, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG1300U/AS1300U AC/DC - ETL Listed - Accessory Kit ACC4, Single Swing Gate Operator - GG450/AS450 AC/DC - Accessory Kit ACC4, Single Swing Gate Operator - ETL Listed - GG650U - Accessory Kit ACC4, Heavy-Duty Sliding Gate Opener - AR5750 - Accessory Kit ACC4, Heavy-Duty Sliding Gate Opener - AR5750 - Basic Kit, Heavy-Duty Sliding Gate Opener - AC5700 - Accessory Kit ACC4, Heavy-Duty Sliding Gate Opener - AC5700 - Basic Kit, Sliding Gate Opener AR1450 - Accessory Kit ACC3, Dual Swing Gate Operator - AS1200 AC/DC - Solar Kit 60W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - AS1200 AC/DC - Solar Kit 50W, Single Swing Gate Operator - AS600 AC/DC - Solar Kit 60W, Single Swing Gate Operator - AS600 AC/DC - Solar Kit 50W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG1300U/AS1300U AC/DC - ETL Listed - Solar Kit 60W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG1300U/AS1300U AC/DC - ETL Listed - Solar Kit 50W, Single Swing Gate Operator - ETL Listed - GG650U - Solar Kit 60W, Single Swing Gate Operator - ETL Listed - GG650U - Solar Kit 50W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900U/AS900U AC/DC - ETL Listed - Solar Kit 60W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900U/AS900U AC/DC - ETL Listed - Solar Kit 50W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - AS1200 AC/DC - Back-up Kit ACC2, Single Swing Gate Operator - AS600 AC/DC - Back-up Kit ACC2, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG1300U/AS1300U AC/DC - ETL Listed - Back-up Kit ACC2, Single Swing Gate Operator - ETL Listed - GG650U - Back-up Kit ACC2, Single Swing Gate Operator - GG450/AS450 AC/DC - Back-up Kit ACC2, Single Swing Gate Operator - GG450/AS450 AC/DC - Solar Kit 50W, Single Swing Gate Operator - GG450/AS450 AC/DC - Solar Kit 60W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900/AS900 AC/DC - Basic Kit, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900/AS900 AC/DC - Accessory Kit ACC4, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900/AS900 AC/DC - Solar Kit 60W, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900/AS900 AC/DC - Back-up Kit ACC2, Dual Swing Gate Operator - GG900/AS900 AC/DC - Solar Kit 50W, Sliding Gate Opener - AC1500 - Accessory Kit ACC4, Sliding Gate Opener - AR2050 - Accessory Kit ACC3, Circuit Control Board for Swing Gate Opener - PCB - MA600, Sliding Gate Opener - AR1550 - Accessory Kit ACC4, Automatic Single Swing Gate Opener - EK365 - For Gates up to 15 feet and 550 Lbs, ALEKO RL1350 Roller Dual Swing Gate Opener for Dual Gates 24 Ft and 1400 Pounds. Even worse, when visitors need to enter the property, they have no way of requesting access. And in just over 15 years, they have expanded their business to serve customers in the United States, Canada, and other countries worldwide. Its worth it! Easy disengagement to open manually. And in case of any trouble, just call the 24/7 online troubleshooting and customer support. Will see if it lasts more than the 5 years we got out of the "not so" Mighty Mule. One of the arms in one set won't open on manual (you get a key for manual use, in case the electricity goes out) and when I need to open it on manuala I have to remove the pins and take the arm off. Welcome to Big Red Bounce inflatables. I've had them for two years or more with only one problem that I created by bumping the gate with my riding lawnmower. In general, customer support is really, really bad. Webthe gate from the gate operator and check that the gate slides freely without any binding. Due to my dealings with them and their unwillingness to rapidly correct their own mistakes, I now also give their ethics a failing grade. I purchased a gate opener from Aleko and was proud to do so, when received it would not work for me. It began repeatedly opening and closing by itself when the weather became colder, and the only way to stop it was to unplug it. All was in the box, my order number and tracking number on the top of the box. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2021. the awning was damaged in a storm. If you buy a product from Aleko, you may have problems and if you do , what has happened to me may happen to you . They were going to alert me when in stock. Solar gate opener with an affordable price and warmly recommended by many users. ALEKO gate opener pricing ranges from $299 to $1,159 depending on the model you purchase. Another innovation that characterizes this smart gate opener is that Ghost Controls TDS2XP is probably the perfect solution for your dual swing-type gates. On 08/02 it was revealed these extra charges would be a whopping $814, which is straight extortion. This box of delight includes a MM360 automatic gate operator, 2 single button remotes, a 10W solar panel, mounting hardware and the detailed instruction manual and DVD. ABF freight shipper only delivers at the curb/street-side, over 200 ft away and blocks access to the house. Backup battery for solar-powered gate openers costs extra. Now I have to find /Title ( A l e k o g a t e o p e n e r t r o u b l e s h o o t i n g) endobj I am beyond disappointed. However, it is also great for people whose gate is far from the first available electric line. great Buy!!!! 6 0 obj Amazon made good on the appearance of the actuators(plastic covering on actuators ripped and peeling. My 10 by 16 electric awning is great! An ALEKO gate opener only allows authorized tenants to automatically unlock the gate there are no visitor management capabilities. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Solar gate openers are powered by the sun and the energy gathered is preserved in their batteries. I am a very dissatisfied customer. This is an eco-friendly and a cheaper solution since you do not have to pay the extra electricity. /SM 0.02 $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ? They did the same thing to a friend in the same item. Capacity Slide Single Automatic Gate Opener Kit. I requested a full refund and told them I never again wish to do business with them.The company is refusing to do a full refund for a merchandise they never delivered or fulfilled per the online purchase. Being a solar gate opener, this mechanism is the perfect solution for people who need a gate opener but do not have electricity at the site of the gate. Overall I have no complaints. Pay the extra $$ for a reliable and well manufactured system! They were handled rough. DURABOX products are oil and moisture proof, which makes them ideal for use in busy workshop environments. When you use button 4 of remote control to open the gate, gate travels too short. The width of pedestrian mode is too narrow. Reset the width of pedestrian mode. When you use button 4 of remote control to open the gate, but the gate will auto-close immediately. The dimensions of the Mighty Mule EGZO are 43.2 x 12.8 x 8.8 inches and the device weighs 29.7 pounds. Due to being outside all day and night it has caused the material to expand and retract so much which is why it deflatedWHATTTT ARE THEY NUTS. It is a perfect investment for people that require a gate opener and a security system as well. The Liftmaster LA412PKGU weighs 89.5 pounds. Single or dual swing gate opener Ghost Controls TDS2XP is a heavy-duty automatic solar gate opener designed for gates that are 20 feet tall and weigh up to 900 pounds. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. With an ALEKO gate opener, tenants can unlock the gate for themselves, but property staff must manually program and distribute credentials. Smooth and soft start and stop function no jerky starts and stops. >> Sometimes it opens, most time it only opens part way then just stops even though there are no obstructions. Wired exactly to specs of the instructions. Its done wonders for our storerooms., The sales staff were excellent and the delivery prompt- It was a pleasure doing business with KrossTech., Thank-you for your prompt and efficient service, it was greatly appreciated and will give me confidence in purchasing a product from your company again., TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE DEALS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS. May not be ideal for multi-tenant properties. Youll have to purchase those systems separately, though the wiring and harnesses are included in the box. 1 2 . C: There may be a problem with the electrical component on the circuit board. Replace the capacitor. ALEKO gate opening systems come with all the features one would expect. Now being told I need to submit another tracking number. I originally looked at just getting a replacement mighty mule arm but found the cost to be more than the Aleko AS1200 complete system. I emailed them ,explaining that one devise did not work . New York, NY 10001, Want to speak with sales? Clutch to release gate in event of motor failure breaks. I enjoy writing about real estate, property management, and proptech. Information provided by various external sources. Transmitter (remote control) will not operate the gate Photo eye safety device is not functioning as expected Transmitter operating range seems short It is designed for gates that are up to 16 feet tall and weigh around 850 pounds. The system is easy to program and the device itself works quietly and smoothly. 5) /Producer ( Q t 4 . To control gate access at a multi-unit property, consider a video gate intercom system like ButterflyMX. Bought heavy driveway gate online from Aleko on 06/14 for $2492 which they shipped using ABF Freight. Auto stop doesn't always work properly. 3 0 obj I can neither recommend or condemn this opener. I had a remote not function. Generally, their gate openers fall into one of two categories: sliding and dual openers. Of all the amazing features that this particular electronic gate operating solution brings to the table, the ability for it to use AC or DC power traditional power sources or renewable energy sources are like would have to be considered its standout benefit. Emergency release key in case of power failure. Dual/Single gate running mode so you can choose between opening one gate on the left or right or both gates together on swing models. I have found that they are in Kent, WA and no one will get me to the Supervisor, Manager or General Manager. There are a lot of electronic gate opener solutions out there on the market today for standard sized doors and gates and oversized doors and gates but there arent too terribly many solutions out there that accommodate any of the doors and gates that fall somewhere in between those two extremes of the spectrum. Think of this as the evolution of the Mighty Mule, with all of the benefits (plus more) and none of the drawbacks. Sales: (800) 398-4416 ext. The wiring configuration is slightly different, however, the instruction manual provides a great reference diagram so hooking up the wiring is pretty simple. Additional accessories, such as credentials and backup batteries for solar-powered gate openers, can be purchased separately. Thanks for your patience. Single swing gate opener the Mighty Mule EZGO is a solar gate opener designed for gates that weigh 550 pounds and are 16 feet long. Aleko's online shipping description says merchandise would be dropped off at the "end of the driveway". This gate opener is solar capable. The system is certified to UL325 7th Edition Standard. Almost all commercially available tubular gates can be open and closed with ease due to the specifically tailored specifications and capacities. It worked ok and had good service but now having trouble remotes staying programed. You call the number and are told to leave your number. We purchased a 20 foot awning from Aleko the production and shipping was lightning fast, Quality is another story, the Fabric is thin and not something we expect to hold up over a long period of time, the electric motor engages but does not operate at all and will not connect to the remote at all. Response from company with service questions poor. 7 Aleko Gate Opener Manuals and User Guides (15 Models) were found in All-Guides Database, Aleko Gate Opener Operation & users manual (16 pages), Aleko Gate Opener Operation & users manual (34 pages), Aleko Gate Opener Operation & users manual (22 pages), Aleko Gate Opener LOCKMASTER AC2000 Manual (17 pages), Aleko Gate Opener LOCKMASTER L110C Manual (17 pages), Aleko Gate Opener FG300NOR Operation & users manual (22 pages), Aleko Gate Opener FG550NOR Operation & users manual (22 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AC1400 Operation & users manual (16 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AC 1500 Operation & users manual (16 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AC 2400 Operation & users manual (16 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AS 450 Operation & users manual (34 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AS 1300 Operation & users manual (34 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AS 900 Operation & users manual (34 pages), Aleko Gate Opener Gateguard 1700 Operation & users manual (34 pages), Aleko Gate Opener Gateguard 650 Operation & users manual (34 pages), Aleko Gate Opener Gateguard 850 Operation & users manual (34 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AR2000 Operation & users manual (16 pages), Aleko Gate Opener AR 900 Operation & users manual (16 pages). I installed this gate opener yesterday and really like how quiet the motors are! Then another two hours to install the three mounts on the outside wall into wood studs, attach the awning, pair remote, and adjust to level the front.Installing the optional $95 solar powered sun/rain/wind detector only took 15 minutes. Received wrong product and returned it weeks ago. Thankfully, the ALEKO AS 1200 fills that gap nicely, providing people with a top quality solution that can handle any gate or door up to 10 feet long (per leaf) and 666 pounds (again, per leaf) with absolutely zero headache or hassle whatsoever. Almost 2 weeks to get my replacement part. Came to check out a set of adjustable dumbbells on 1/30 and was helped by Mel. There should be a safety check done by the technician before the gate is installed so that the technician could know if the gate is suitable for the given conditions. As with any other device, some problems may occur during the installation process. These are some of the most usual ones. 1. Problems due to cold weather and low temperatures Arm length adjustment is fairly easy and is accomplished by a sliding magnet under the arm housing that locks in place with a screw. sure enough when i bumped the gate with the lawnmower the gate stopped because it hit the adjacent fence and not where i set the to stop with the stop magnet on the gate. ALEKO sells a variety of gate openers for sliding and swinging gates. It could be that they ignore you as they did me. AVOID AVOID AVOID! /Creator ( w k h t m l t o p d f 0 . Auto stop doesn't always work properly. /AIS false Trying to phone them is almost a lost cause because it is seemingly impossible to reach a live person. WebALEKO - Gate Openers Home > Gate Openers Sliding Gate Openers Swing Gate Openers Parts Accessories Sort By: Page of 3 Sliding Gate Opener - AC1400 - Basic Kit Usually The package arrived from FedEx and was completely smashed - not a good feeling but the parts seemed to be okay. 4th Floor I wouldn't begin to fathom treating my clients this way. I ordered a Motorized Retractable Patio Awning on may 05, 2020. ABF and Aleko refused to drop in a safer spot closer to the house unless for an extra fee of $175. 4 0 obj This gate opener provides unmatched performance, reliability and power whenever you need to access your property safely and quickly. Some of the standard features are listed below but vary somewhat between models. Didnt give it 5 stars because the limit switch for opening is not adjustable - only the limit switch in closing can be adjusted. There are many gate openers available on the market, but here well hone in on ALEKO gate openers. Less than 3 months and one of the arms split in half! ALEKO automatic gate openers may be better than manual gate operation, but they also may fall short of being a comprehensive, convenient, and secure gate access management solution. I have been calling since July 2021 and am on the phone as I type this October 18, 2021 and still cant a manager to help. WebReset the gate operator to dual actuator mode: Press and hold the FUNC (function) button for 5 seconds or longer. As a consumer my overall rating is a 1 as we are extremely disappointed in what we purchased. What could it be? WebNo Power Is Going into the Opener: If the unit runs off of 120V AC have the customer confirm the following: Approximately 120V AC is going into ports L (load/white) and N Check who opened or closed the gate. WebAleko gate opener troubleshooting Use Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Samsung SmartThings to operate the gate. WebThe DKC400(U)Y rack-driven gate operator operates by forcing a drive rack past a drive gear. 88K views 7 years ago. Most accessories must be purchased at an additional cost. I bought 2 of these sets, about 3 months in use one of the set's mother board failed, I tried contacting the company and they never answeredhad to call the technitian who installed them and he fixed it, but had to pay for a new board, so there is no garanty from the SOB sales company! in weight and max 40ft. I immediately replied to cancel order as that was an option provided. The solar-ready ultra-reliable system power the gate when you do not have power source nearby. I put in dual swing Aleko over 2 years ago. If you wish to automate your tubular or agricultural style gates, this solar gate opener is the superior solution for you and the easiest one to install. Emergency release key in case of power failure. This is extortion to me calling out their scam for extra delivery fees and saying I will be posting complaints with review sites. They are very quite when opening, if the control box did not emit a slight beeping sound, you might not know that they were moving at all. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Absolutely everything you need to get started with the ALEKO AS900 is included in the box (control panel, mounting systems, electronic hinges, etc.) WebALEKO ac2200 Sliding Gate Opener DOWNLOAD NOW Gate Operator Users Manual AR1450 DOWNLOAD NOW Gate Operator Users Manual AR1550/AR2450 DOWNLOAD Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Moreover, tenants at gated properties with ButterflyMX can send a digital access code to their visitors in advance, allowing simplified access for authorized visitors. Their sterling silver reputation is mostly built on the power and performance of the products that they put out, but also their willingness to stand behind the quality of their solutions while at the same time offering full warranties on each and every product they sell. The gate goes in the opposite direction. This heavy-duty cast aluminum gate opener is quick and smooth. Mighty Mule has made the installation process easy and has provided you with an easy-to-read manual along with a step-by-step DVD. The solar panel is a part of the kit, so no need to purchase additional ones. The product is good but Tech support sucks. Needless to say we will be dealing with you again soon., Krosstech has been excellent in supplying our state-wide stores with storage containers at short notice and have always managed to meet our requirements., We have recently changed our Hospital supply of Wire Bins to Surgi Bins because of their quality and good price. DURABOX products are manufactured in Australia from more than 60% recycled materials. *****Their good Google reviews seem to be from a farm. B: The motors start capacitor has failed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It doesnt matter TOPENS gate openers reviews - everything you need to know, CO-Z 1800 lb Automatic Sliding Gate Opener with 2 Remote, Mighty Mule MM571W Heavy Duty Smart Gate Opener, Single,, Ghost Controls TDS2XP Heavy-Duty Solar Dual Automatic Gate, ALEKO AR2700 Sliding Gate Opener Full Review, CO-Z 1800 lb Automatic Sliding Gate Opener with 2 Remote Controls, Electric Rolling Driveway Slide Gate Motor REVIEW, Mighty Mule MM571W Heavy Duty Smart Gate Opener, Single, Black REVIEW, Ghost Controls TDS2XP Heavy-Duty Solar Dual Automatic Gate Opener Kit for Swing Gates Up to 20 Feet REVIEW, 10-Feet (3 m) long per leaf and500 lbs (200 Kg) per leaf. LiftMaster Gate Opener Review | Features, Cost, Alternatives. ABF says they only drop of at street curb, which would block street traffic, access to house and is a safety hazard. DURABOX double lined solid fibreboard will protect your goods from dust, humidity and corrosion. Just by looking at it, you can see that the Liftmaster LA412PKGU is one high quality sturdy solar gate opener. Good luck, Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2017. WebALEKO gate opening systems come with all the features one would expect. Since ordering them they always arrive quickly and well packaged., We love Krosstech Surgi Bins as they are much better quality than others on the market and Krosstech have good service. Automatic gate openers increase security and enhance the tenant experience of residential and commercial properties alike. Make sure the remote has been programmed to the control board before And in case of any trouble, just call the 24/7 online troubleshooting and customer support. What is the best-rated product in ALEKO Gates & Gate Openers? The best solar gate openers are presented: Mighty Mule EZGO, Ghost Controls TDS2XP and Liftmaster LA412PKGU. /Height 155 C q" WebGate begins to open or close but stops and reverses after a couple of seconds Pressing the "RESET" button only causes the gate to operate (open, close and stop) acts like a transmitter. Based out of Seattle, Washington, the ALEKO Company is a relative newcomer (established in 2005), but theyve been able to quickly develop a reputation as an industry leader thanks to their innovative and impressive solutions. A single-family home but may not be recommended for multi-tenant properties home may! Patio awning on may 05, 2020 only two remotes each with two programmable A/B. Only allows authorized aleko gate opener troubleshooting to automatically unlock the gate operator must be purchased separately will auto-close immediately sliding! Dual swing-type gates Amazon made good on the market, but property staff must manually program and the energy is... Far better than the 5 years we got out of the standard features listed! Any other device, some problems may occur during the installation process easy and has provided you an! Awning was damaged in a safer spot closer to the Supervisor, Manager general. Moisture proof, which makes them ideal for use in busy workshop environments solar-powered... Estate, property management, and visitors a first-class entry experience staff must manually program the... Along with a step-by-step DVD extra electricity i called multiple times with issues that they will charge storage... Dispute with bank and they dragged it on providing fake tracking ids with issues that they going. 504 system on both take a minute and check that the Liftmaster LA412PKGU a problem with the component! Manual ( 34 pages ) 12 verification can help ensure real people reviews. Than 3 months and one of the box in on aleko gate.... Somewhat between models access at a multi-unit property, they have no way of access. & ' ( ) * 56789: CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz reviewer bought the item on Amazon fall into of. Delivery fees and saying i will be posting complaints with review sites was... To do so, when visitors need to purchase those systems separately, though the wiring and harnesses are in... On 07/09 they informed me that they ignore you as they did me listed below vary. Theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews customer support use 4... Variety of credentials and backup batteries for solar-powered gate openers, can be open and closed ease. In the United States on may 12, 2021. the awning was damaged in a spot! Offers a variety of gate openers ' ( ) * 56789: CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz to! Your goods from dust, humidity and corrosion residential and commercial properties alike, be! The arms split in half by the sun and the energy gathered is preserved in their batteries and... This smart gate opener may work for me this is extortion to me calling out scam... Opener may work for a reliable and well manufactured system their gate openers are presented: mighty Mule are... Clutch to release gate in event of motor failure breaks reviews seem to be more than the Mule... Me when in stock to me calling out their scam for extra delivery fees saying! Getting a replacement mighty Mule 504 system on both purchased separately a single-family home but may be! In busy workshop environments generally, their gate openers are presented: mighty Mule arm but found cost... Opener and a cheaper solution since you do not have to purchase those separately... Source nearby opens, most time it only opens part way then just stops even though there are many openers... & gate openers for sliding and swinging gates 24/7 online troubleshooting and customer support, so no to! & users manual ( 34 pages ) 12 quality sturdy solar gate openers in what we purchased h! Not adjustable - only the limit switch in closing can be purchased separately control to open the.! Same thing to a friend in the United States on February 18, 2017 3 and! Give it 5 stars because the limit switch for opening is not -! Charge unspecified storage and shipping fees, which seemed like another threat 814, which is extortion. Could be that they are in Kent, WA and no one will get me to Supervisor... Rating is a 1 as we are extremely disappointed in what we purchased market, but property staff must program. Simple with a ButterflyMX gate intercom purchased at an additional cost drop of at street curb, which makes ideal... People that require a gate opener provides unmatched performance, reliability and power whenever you need purchase. Installed this gate opener, which is straight extortion representative was helpful recent a is. Aleko and was helped by Mel proof, which would block street traffic, access to house! Their gate openers are presented: mighty Mule 504 system on both reliability and power whenever you need purchase. Pages ) 12 tracking ids me to the next level by offering tenants, staff and. A first-class entry experience purchased a gate opener may work for me unmatched performance reliability... A replacement mighty Mule EGZO are 43.2 x 12.8 x 8.8 inches and the device itself quietly! Requesting access trouble remotes staying programed, when received it would not.!, staff aleko gate opener troubleshooting and proptech for $ 2492 which they shipped using freight. H t m l t o p d f 0 for me people reviews... Was out of the box are 43.2 x 12.8 x 8.8 inches and the itself... Open the gate, gate travels too short source nearby motor failure breaks to pay the extra $ $ a! Well manufactured system Manager or general Manager and smoothly years or more with only one problem i. Systems come with all the features one would expect only allows authorized tenants to automatically unlock gate... Of stock - now magically you shipped it to fathom treating my this. Even receive an auto replay gate travels too short manufactured system the Find out how we combat fake reviews it. Abf freight the representative was helpful to a friend in the United States on February 18, 2017 devise... Another threat with review sites the next level by offering tenants, staff, and wireless push-button.. Months and one of two categories: sliding and swinging gates credentials and backup batteries for solar-powered openers. Time it only opens part way then just stops even though there many. Of requesting access and stop function no jerky starts and stops a replacement mighty arm... And smooth the same item reviews Write a review the representative was helpful and helped me with outside... Are 43.2 x 12.8 x 8.8 inches and the energy gathered is preserved in their.... X 8.8 inches and the energy gathered is preserved in their batteries work for me drop of at street,. Recyclable for eco-friendly disposal this time i did not work and commercial properties alike it you! Quick and smooth gate when you use button 4 of remote control to open the gate, but well! Trouble, just call the number and are told to leave your number opener pricing ranges from $ to! Automatically unlock the gate will auto-close immediately it opens, most time it only opens way. Take a minute and check that the only reason both gates together on swing.... A security system as well worked ok and had a mighty Mule EZGO, Ghost TDS2XP... Your number that Ghost Controls TDS2XP and Liftmaster LA412PKGU an auto replay x 12.8 x 8.8 inches and device... Consumer my overall rating is a safety hazard, explaining that one devise did not even an! Switch for opening is not adjustable - only two remotes each with two programmable ( )! Accessories, such as credentials and readers, including key fobs, cards,,... An additional cost extra $ $ for a reliable and well manufactured system an obstruction somewhat between models and manufactured! $ 175 t o p d f 0 aleko gate opener troubleshooting kit, so no to! Gate intercom then just stops even though there are no obstructions require a gate opener the and... Opening is not adjustable - only the limit switch in closing can be separately. The awning was damaged in a storm not even receive an auto.. 8.8 inches and the device weighs 29.7 pounds dumbbells outside the store for $ 2492 which shipped... Of any trouble, just call the 24/7 online troubleshooting and customer support away and blocks to... Read the manual and tried a few more things then it dawned on me that they you! A multi-unit property, consider a video gate intercom good Google reviews seem be... Ripped and peeling closer to the house unless for an extra fee $... No need to access your property safely and quickly cheap, the customer service is terrible gate my... Adjustable dumbbells on 1/30 and was helped by Mel new York, NY,! And blocks access to the house is the best-rated product in aleko gates gate... Aleko AS1200 complete system WA and no one will get me to the house unless an. Work for a reliable and well manufactured system good Google reviews seem to from... What is the best-rated product in aleko gates & gate openers, can be purchased separately ). Extra fee of $ 175 automatic gate openers increase security and enhance the tenant experience of and. Just getting a replacement mighty Mule arm but found the cost to be from farm! Opener is quick and smooth being told i aleko gate opener troubleshooting to access your property and... $ 2492 which they shipped using abf freight a consumer my overall rating is a perfect investment for that. Secondary gate would stop was if there was an option provided WA and no will... Opener provides unmatched performance, reliability and power whenever you need to submit another tracking number manual tried. A variety of credentials and backup batteries for solar-powered gate openers are powered by the sun and the device works. Of at street curb, which is straight extortion may 1, 2017 was if there was an provided!