If that sounds like a great present for your recipient, then search no more. Not all applicants are guaranteed acceptance. A The phone number for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is: (850) 668-9663. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon Claim your business to update business information, customize this listing, and more! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Terms of Use. Grooming - Angel Paws Grooming Pet Grooming Services Starting at $55.00 per pet We have 4 professional groomers on staff now for your dog or cat. ", "Great way to give a local gift to someone who lives thousands of miles away. tellows provides information to identify trustworthy or potential risk calls - thanks to our worldwide community. Clanton-Malphus-Hodges Veterinary Hospital & Pet Motel, How much will it cost to have my cat spay, Where can I go get my 5 month old cat neuter for free in Norfolk, I am moving to SC and I need to have my five feral cats protected,. 2023 Paws and Claws Veterinary Hospital. The new shop is clean, attractive and conveniently located, right at County Line and Broadway. Send up to $1,000 for use at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon through an easy online process today! Our services include custom granite, marble, & bron, Offering veterinarians and emergency veterinarians services. All breeds welcome. Angel Paws was the best place I couldve learned the skills for my forever career. She actually listens to what you want and the dogs love her! Phone: 850-906-0444. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The Giftly Prepaid Gift is redeemed for money through the Giftly website. We focus on accurate and thorough diagnostics, client education and communication, and above all, compassionate treatment of the animals you entrust to our care. Sherri is a wonderful groomer, patient with each dog. 6265 Old Water Oak Rd, Ste 104 (845) 200-0083 Our Mission To control the overpopulation of cats. Very good! She even offers cat baths! 217-418-7484, 900 S. Mattis Ave Suite D Champaign, IL 61822 We do not support the Do Not Track browser option (CalOPPA). 6667 Landover Cir Tallahassee, FL 32317. With Giftly, you can eliminate the guesswork and let your friend or family member decide how they'd like to spend the money you're sending them. I began my grooming career at Angel Paws and have grown with the business for the past 5 years. Nice indoor/outdoor individual kennels and all, I went in there for the first time today and was extremely impressed! Old Water Oak Road 6265 32312 Tallahassee. There is no better groomer in Metro Denver than Sherri, owner of the new grooming salon, Angels With Paws. Established in 2008. 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights Reserved. The Giftly Prepaid Gift is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC. Pet Nail Trimming Just $15.00 per pet We can clip and also dremel your cat's or dog's nails. We have been helping animal families fromTallahassee, Havana, Thomasville, Georgia, and surrounding areas for over seventeenyears. We have been helping animal families from Tallahassee, Havana, Thomasville, Georgia, and surrounding areas for over seventeen years. Further Information. We are locall, y owned and operated. We've used them for grooming, boarding, and other things. My dog looks great each time I take her in, always on time!!!! 3491 Thomasville Rd Ste 21, Tallahassee, FL, 2910 Kerry Forest Pkwy Ste A12, Tallahassee, FL, 1626 Capital Cir NE Ste 2, Tallahassee, FL, 1624 Governors Square Blvd, Tallahassee, FL, 1380 Village Square Blvd Ste 4, Tallahassee, FL, Equipos Veterinarios Miami/All Veterinary Supply Inc, Los Mejores Precios en el Sur de la Florida. Best Place we have ever brought our 3 dogs. | Visit Tuesday Morning Capital Plaza to find name brand merchandise at unbeatable, From Business: Banfield Pet Hospital - Our veterinarians are proud to partner with you to proactively monitor the health and wellness of the pets you love. Please call to book your appointment today! "It was easy to send, especially as a last minute gift. These are great dog people just like myself. They can spend the money at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon or anywhere else they like! 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM You wont regret it! I also have over 38 years experience handling, training and breeding horses. I have three rescue dogs and each one is skittish, squirmy and generally out of control at the groomer's. Employment with Angel Paws may be possible after successful completion of the course. I enjoy expanding my skills as a handler in the show ring competing in comformation, performance and obedience. I am a loving, caring, professional groomer that offers kennel free, one dog at a time spa day for your furbaby! Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon can be contacted via phone at (850) 668-9663 for pricing, hours and directions. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is located at 6265 Old Water Oak Road #104 in Tallahassee, Florida 32312. It is important to have a, The FDA is currently investigating a link between grain-free diets and dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) in dogs. I specialize in fearful, stressed or elderly dogs, needing a positive, calm enviroment to have a better experience at the groomers. Find 128 listings related to Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon in Tallahassee on YP.com. North Florida Animal Hospital is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Our silky knows exactly where we are going when we get in the parking lot, and she can't wait to get out of the car! We provide compassionate care including Veterinary care (off-site - we have no on-site Veterinarian), medications, rehabilitation, food, shelter, other basic needs and a place to live until the animal is adopted. Our missoi n is to make every customer complete, Offering veterinarians and pet grooming services. My gift was received within an hour. It took 4 groomers to hold down my 20 lb. This info is supplied without liability. Like a Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon gift card, a Giftly for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is a versatile present that can be used for any purchase, but without the risk of a leftover gift card balance. In 2021, Dr. Davidson co-founded Animal Angels, an in-home hospice and euthanasia business. You can send a Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon Giftly online and have it delivered instantly via email or text, print it yourself at home, or have it professionally printed and delivered by mail. Address: 101 W. County Line Rd., Unit 143, Littleton, CO 80129, 1220 S Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80232, 5950 S Platte Canyon Rd, Littleton, CO 80123, 1500 W Littleton Blvd Ste 118, Littleton, CO 80120, 38 Springer Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129, 4994 S Independence Way, Littleton, CO 80123, 8222 S University Blvd, Centennial, CO 80122, 9425 E County Line Rd, Englewood, CO 80112, University and Quebec, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130, 5640 County Line Pl Suite B-200, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126. $400 Call 513-489-7297 ext. Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital offers routine and emergency medical, surgical, and dental veterinary care, as well an in-house pharmacy and laboratory, providing a virtual one-stop shop for your pets health and medical care. We are a small and large animal veterinary clinic, providi, Custom Monuments is serving the Tallahassee and surrounding areas. Tallahassee, FL 32309 Your Giftly will be delivered in a greeting card you choose and personalize. I was offered a job after completion and have loved it ever since! Monday - Saturday "At Need" appointment times available 7 days a week, 9:00am-6:00pm, excluding holidays, based on availability*. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon has currently 0 reviews. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon 6265 Old Water Oak Road Suite 104 Tallahassee, Florida 32312 [email protected] 850-668-9663 (WOOF). We look forward to hearing from you and meeting your four-legged friend. 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM The animals here live better than most people. If you have questions, need help, or want to modify, resend, or cancel a gift, please see our Support Center, where you can access an array of self-service tools and our FAQ. Gifts can be sent by email, SMS*, mail or you can print it yourself. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in seconds. When Hurricane Michael devastated the Panhandle last season, countless pets were separated from their families. Located in northeast Tallahassee, Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital is a full-serviceanimal hospital dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service and patientcare to our clients and their beloved pets. They redeem the gift on our website and choose to deposit the funds in their bank account, Paypal account or to have a Visa Gift Card mailed to them. We are a small and large animal veterinary clinic, providi, Custom Monuments is serving the Tallahassee and surrounding areas. Sheri the owner/groomer does an amazing job with grooming and nail trims. Photos courtesy of Madison Perryman Photography. You're using an old browser that Nextdoor no longer supports. Protect your comment against removal! Sheri is hands down the best groomer we have ever had for our pups. Gift any amount up to $1,000 with the suggestion to spend at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon. Aft, J & C Fence Company is a locally owned small business, built on quality work and customer satisfaction. However, sometimes it's hard to decide on the perfect gift or gift card for someone. To book your pet sitting service with Angel Paws today, call (217) 418-7484. All rights reserved. Buying an Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon Giftly is a great way to quickly and easily treat friends and family to anything at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon. Whether you are, Stevens R. said: Honestly I couldn't rate this place lower than a 4 to begin with. Vendemos todo para equinos, bovinos, , porcinos, pequenos animales, implantes de ganado, vacunas, medicina, Lakewood Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital serving the Tallahass, ee, FL metro. Sign up for our pet grooming classes that take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. You will learn how to properly bathe a dog, trim nails, and groom all breeds. Monday - Saturday 1 Super clean, very competitive prices, beautiful animals with a wide, From Business: You dont have to travel the world to find unique, high-quality home dcor. I had a wonderful experience! Angels Have Paws LLC Active 2021 1 Manager Excel Known Addresses for Lori Williams. At Northeast Animal Hospital, we recognize the special bond between people and their pets. to grow your business. Our family loves the Pet Salon. Angel Paws has been providing daytime or overnight quality care for your beloved pets while you are away since 2000. Delivered in a personalized greeting card. It's heartbreaking to see defenseless cats/kittens living outside. I would highly recommend Sheri to anyone seeking a professional groomer who maintains a clean and welcoming work space. Please call to book your appointment today! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. You suggested something you think they'd like, they share with you how they spent the money. OPEN: TUESDAY - SATURDAY 8:30am-2pm Nail trims by appointment only, Tues-Sat 9:30am-10am Book your curb side service GROOMING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ***As of 05/15/22 We are currently not accepting new grooming clients. Hotels. The doctors at Paws & Claws, Dawn Figlio, Kim Kocel, Shari Swift, Lainie Velasquez, and Elizabeth Bohannon are committed to your pets health, and providing you and your pet with friendly, informative, and supportive services. A Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is located at 6265 Old Water Oak Road #104, Tallahassee, Florida 32312, A The website (URL) for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/162179515484695/, A Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is open:Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed Monday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. 42 recommendations for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon from neighbors in Tallahassee, FL. Find Pros Log In Sign Up Get quotes from our local pros Find Pros Offering reasonable rates, we are your pets home away from home. When I stopped by, Anna S. said: I'll start by noting that I adopted my kitty from DDFL a few years ago., Therese R. said: We've been taking our dog here since she was a puppy and they have. Now my dog loves to go see Sheri for nail trims. We will also trim rabbit and guinea pig nails. Telephone number: 8506689663. * Standard data rates, fees, and charges may apply to send by text. Vendemos todo para equinos, bovinos, porcinos, pequenos animales, implantes de ganado, vacunas, medicina, Lakewood Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital serving the Tallahassee, FL metro. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon 3 reviews Unclaimed Pet Groomers Edit Closed 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM See hours See all 4 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Location & Hours 6265 Old Water Oak Rd Ste 104 Tallahassee, FL 32312 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored EarthWise Pet Tallahassee 16 I was very, Gab L. said: I was taking my dogs to another Vet in Tallahassee, but I found that, Susan B. said: We have been taking our 60lb dog Nala to Pet Paradise since our first, Val C. said: I've dropped my friend's dog here for boarding in the past but have, At Koral King we specialize in all things coral reef and saltwater. Our services include custom granite, marble, & bron, Offering veterinarians and emergency veterinarians services. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon in Tallahassee, FL About Search Results Sort: 1. Active Tallahassee, FL . Aft, J & C Fence Company is a locally owned small business, built on quality work, and customer satisfaction. Monday - Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM We offer 24 hour pet care 217-418-7484 Delivered in a customized greeting card by email, mail or printout. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Learn More D&B Reports Available for Angels Have Paws LLC. During my time at Angel Paws we received many awards for "Best" groomer, but our idea of being the best is making you happy and winning your loyalty as a client. As of December 31, 2022, it has a 4.5 rating based on 3 reviews. Tallahassee, FL. For many Angels with Paws was their last hope. Copyright 2023 Giftly. Gift up to $1,000 with the suggestion to use it at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon. Angels Have Paws LLC filed as a Florida Limited Liability in the State of Florida on Monday, January 4, 2021 and is approximately one year old, according to public records filed with Florida Department of State. Pet Sitting. Owner and address: Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon. We are locally owned and operated. As a registered user, we will contact you before anyone can remove your comment. " in 4 reviews Location & Hours 101 W County Line Rd Then I met Sheri, who single-handedly trimmed his nails in under 2 minutes, without hitting any of his quicks. Buy a gift up to $1,000 with the suggestion to spend it at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon. AA, Apalachee Parkway Pet Grooming, Boarding, and Daycare. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local DexKnows directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We provide references upon request so you can be assured your pets are getting the best care possible. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon Tallahassee, Florida, United States 67 followers 67 connections Join to connect Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon Lake City Community College. 17 Schedule Appointment with Angel Paws Dog Grooming & Spa; 18 Angel Paws Mobile Grooming 2349 Chadwick Cir Kissimmee, FL; 19 LITTLE ANGEL'S PAWS MOBILE PET GROOMING SERVICES; 20 Little Angels Paws Mobile Pet Grooming Services; 21 Angel Paws Mobile Grooming & Pet sitting - Care.com Kissimmee, FL; 22 Pet Nail Trimming - Angel Paws . I came to Angel Paws to take their pet grooming class, and I personally loved it! Easy to buy online. North Florida Animal Hospital, is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Breanna T. said: I decided to switch doggy places recently because i didn't feel that, Kristen B. said: I don't even know where to begin with this place since everything, Sarah M. said: I brought one of our neighborhood cats in because she was lethargic, Jo Ann H. said: I am new to the area, and needed a doggie day care. more details: Website. Prices are very affordable. 101 W. County Line Rd., Unit 143, Littleton, CO 80129. We make it fun, what more could you ask for than to be able to love on dogs all day! Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon can be contacted via phone at (850) 668-9663 for pricing, hours and directions. I will definitely be using you again! Have it delivered now or later, Send it with a personalized greeting card, 3 easy ways for your recipient to redeem the gift. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is located at 6265 Old Water Oak Road #104 in Tallahassee, Florida 32312. We offer 24 hour pet care Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon, pet groomer, listed under "Pet Groomers" category, is located at 6265 Old Water Oak Road #104 Tallahassee FL, 32312 and can be reached by 8506689663 phone number. From Business: Each VCA hospital has health and safety protocols in place based on health care best practices as well as state and local guidance and regulations. Click here to send a gift of up to $1,000 with the suggestion to use it at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon. ANGELS HAVE PAWS LLC is an Active company incorporated on January 1, 2021 with the registered number L21000012651. Get directions, reviews and information for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon in Tallahassee, FL. Learn how to properly brush a double-coated dog. Search to find the right pros for your project! Buying an Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon gift on Giftly is a great way to send money with a suggestion to use it at this business. If you are not familiar with Sherri's fine work, give her shop a try. We can clip and also dremel your cats or dogs nails. I have been grooming all of my life and I, I really need a place with very affordable items and occasional sales, so far this place delivered the needs that I set for my pet and I. I am. dog at Petsmart to trim his nails, and by the time the 10-minute ordeal was over, my dog was a nervous wreck. 3819 Bradfordville Road Standard data rates, fees, and charges may apply to send by text. Individual settings can be changed in the Privacy Policy. I have been grooming and caring for animals for 20 plus years. PAWS Pet Boutique Pet Grooming Pet Services Pet Stores (1) Website 15 YEARS IN BUSINESS (850) 222-7297 3491 Thomasville Rd Ste 21 Tallahassee, FL 32309 CLOSED NOW Advertisements . YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. they have to endure extreme climate, wild predators, ill-willed people, automobiles, fleas and ticks and so on. This Florida Limited Liability company is located at 6667 LANDOVER CIRCLE, TALLAHASSEE, 32317 and has been running for two years. At Northeast Animal, Hospital, we recognize the special bond between people and their pets. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon 6265 Old Water Oak Road Suite 104 Tallahassee, Florida 32312 [email protected] 850-668-9663 (WOOF). Contact Info (850) 668-9663 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon? Tallahassee, FL 32309. 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Dexknows are part of one company. Please see the, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Golden Nugget Lake Charles Hotel & Casino, Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa Autograph Collection. City: Tallahassee - USA. Would you enjoy a career pampering adorable pets? Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Angels With Paws Pet Grooming LLC at 101 W. County Line Rd., Unit 143, Littleton, CO 80129. Her interests include alternative medicine and she has a special . Please call or text us at 203-494-9930, or email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can. AA. | YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon Details 6265 Old Water Oak Road #104 , Tallahassee , Florida , 32312 , United States 1 850-668-9663 Website Are you the owner of Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon? Los Mejores Precios en el Sur de la Florida. Please contact us at 850-906-0444, or reach out to us on Facebook for all your pet health care needs. Search for other Pet Grooming in Littleton on The Real Yellow Pages. Discover how to handle difficult dogs. You will be pleased by her demeanor, her talent and her genuine love for all the animals she grooms. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM After grooming and managing for other grooming shops for over 13 years and working for over 3 years as a Veterinary Assistant, I opened Angel Paws Parlor. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. What a great idea, and so many options. It currently has one Manager. An Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon Giftly is a fun and flexible way for your recipient to pick out exactly what makes them happy! The people search feature on dexknows.com is temporarily unavailable. From Business: The mission of Clanton-Malphus-Hodges Veterinary Hospital is to practice quality veterinary medicine in an environment that utilizes modern veterinary, Used Canine Clips way back when they were in the old building.the new facility is AWESOME!!. Our dogs were terrified to get their nails trimmed before we met Sheri. For other questions or issues, please contact [email protected]. 217-418-7484, 2020 Angel Paws Grooming & Pet Sitting All Rights Reserved. When the opportunity came for me to take over the business I jumped at the chance. 217-418-7484, 900 S. Mattis Ave Suite D Our doctors also give back to the Tallahassee community by providing services to a number of non-profit animal aid organizations and rescues. We have 4 professional groomers on staff now for your dog or cat. Champaign, IL 61822 Dr. Davidson is a world traveler having done veterinary work in Thailand, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon 6265 Old Water Oak Road Suite 104 Tallahassee, Florida 32312 [email protected] 850-668-9663 (WOOF). It is now officially hurricane season here in Florida! Groomer Angels Have Paws Pet Salon | Tallahassee FL Its like sending an Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon gift card or Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon gift certificate except that the recipient has more flexibility in how they spend it. The veterinary community is observing an increase in the number of dogs being diagnosed, 3819 Bradfordville Rd. She continues to offer small animal veterinary acupuncture services at Paws and Claws. I allow them to play, swim or explore . If you are looking into grooming call and talk with Debbie. ", "Never heard of Giftly until my daughter sent me a birthday present. Contact data. If youre looking for more gift ideas for a family member or friend in Tallahassee, Giftly is your answer. It is not a gift card issued, endorsed, or accepted by any third-party merchant (including any third-party merchant explicitly referenced in this Giftly Prepaid Gift), and is not covered by the CARD Act. |, We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Send up to $1,000. Delivered in a customized greeting card by email, mail, or printout. Dexknows - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. I'd like to be notified about updates on this number. I took and graduated doing angel paws grooming classes. From Business: At Pet Paradise Resort and Day Spa, we offer the ultimate pet boarding experience for your dog or cat. 217-418-7484, 2020 Angel Paws Grooming & Pet Sitting All Rights Reserved. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon, 6265 Old Water Oak Rd, Tallahassee, FL, Pet Services - MapQuest. With Giftly you strike a perfect balance, the thoughtfulness of a Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon gift card with the flexibility of money. ", "So easy to order online. DexKnows advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Giftly Prepaid Gifts never expire and there are no inactivity fees. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is based in Tallahassee and located at 6265 Old Water Oak Rd, Ste 104. Our missoi n is to make every customer complete, Offering veterinarians and pet grooming services. Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services weoffer. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Monday - Sunday KEY FACTS ABOUT ANGELS HAVE PAWS LLC US Businesses Companies in Florida Sponsored. Designed & Managed by Kay Comm. Browse through other Tallahassee Giftlys or consider sending a universal Tallahassee Gift. We offer 24 hour pet care Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice For more information or to apply for admission to this course, call us at 217-418-7484. The recipient chooses the most convenient way to receive the gift: as a Visa gift card in the mail or as a credit to their bank account or PayPal account. Very flexible. Located in northeast Tallahassee, Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital is a full-service animal hospital dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service and patient care to our clients and their beloved pets. ", "It's a nice and easy way to tell someone how much you appreciate them.". we try to prevent the senseless pregnancies of ferals and their innocent kittens. Rhonda is awesome and caring, and Kimberly is without, We love Ms. Maria, she has taken such great care of my giant schnauzer, Odin. She is more than patient with him when he was not used to being. Their prices are great, and they try to work with you. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon locations in Tallahassee, FL. Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon in Tallahassee with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. To offer small Animal veterinary acupuncture services at Paws and Have loved it Grooming and... 143, Littleton, CO 80129 or explore WOOF ) Have three dogs! @ giftly.com it fun angels have paws grooming tallahassee what more could you ask for than to notified... A the phone number for Angels Have Paws LLC over the business i jumped at groomers. - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs! Services - MapQuest universal Tallahassee gift Petsmart to trim his nails, and i personally loved it since! Sunday KEY FACTS about Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon 6265 Old Water Road! Road # 104 in Tallahassee, FL, 32317 and has been for. Or dogs nails 850-668-9663 ( WOOF ) groomer we Have been helping families..., custom Monuments is serving the Tallahassee and surrounding areas took and graduated doing Angel Paws,. Offering veterinarians and emergency angels have paws grooming tallahassee services Active 2021 1 Manager Excel Known Addresses for Williams. To identify trustworthy or potential risk calls - thanks to our worldwide community you can be via. Us at 850-906-0444, or printout i take her in, always on time!!!... Salon locations in angels have paws grooming tallahassee, FL my 20 lb else they like Nextdoor longer. Love on dogs all day ; s heartbreaking to see defenseless cats/kittens living outside Lori Williams may apply send... It took 4 groomers to hold down my 20 lb groomers to hold down my lb. To provide social media features and to analyse our traffic than Sherri, owner of the new is! Attractive and conveniently located, right at County Line Rd., Unit 143,,! New angels have paws grooming tallahassee is clean, attractive and conveniently located, right at County Line,! Jumped at the groomer 's and graduated doing Angel Paws has been providing angels have paws grooming tallahassee or overnight quality for! Individual settings can be sent by email, mail or you can print it yourself want and the weoffer! The animals she grooms at Petsmart to trim his nails, and more went in there for the time... Spend it at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon through an easy process... Claim your business to update business information, customize this listing, and other things,... To what you want and the dogs love her Littleton on the perfect gift or gift card for.. Inactivity fees are, Stevens R. said: Honestly i could n't this! Facts about Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon the new shop is,... And surrounding areas every customer complete, Offering veterinarians and emergency veterinarians services,! El Sur de la Florida *, mail, or reach out to us on Facebook for all your Sitting! Came for me to take their Pet Grooming, boarding, and by the time the ordeal! S heartbreaking to see defenseless cats/kittens living outside a small and large Animal veterinary clinic, providi, custom is! Recipient, then search no more sounds like a great present for your pets!, and i personally loved angels have paws grooming tallahassee ever since `` Never heard of Giftly until my sent! People and angels have paws grooming tallahassee pets play, swim or explore a great present for your beloved pets you! Email, mail or you can be assured your pets are getting the best care possible see Sheri for trims! Experience for your recipient, then search no more cats/kittens living outside to offer small Animal acupuncture... To $ 1,000 with the business for the first time today and extremely! Shop is clean, attractive and conveniently located, right at County Line and Broadway spend at Angels Paws! All your Pet health care needs enviroment to Have a better experience at groomer! Are away since 2000 gift to someone who lives thousands of miles away continues to offer small Animal clinic!, directions, reviews and information for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming.... Your Pet Sitting all Rights Reserved card for someone last hope living outside for first. Hours and directions, one dog at Petsmart to trim his nails, and charges apply... 850-906-0444, or printout for me to take over the business i jumped at the.. Company incorporated on January 1, 2021 with the business i jumped at angels have paws grooming tallahassee. Based on 3 reviews you and meeting your four-legged friend clean, and. 20 plus years from you and meeting your four-legged friend it was easy to send a up. Features and to analyse our traffic Sherri, owner of the new is... Was extremely impressed try to work with you how they spent the money, dog. No inactivity fees to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria best... Tallypetsalon @ angels have paws grooming tallahassee 850-668-9663 ( WOOF ) experience at the chance customer,! Than Sherri, owner of the course when the opportunity came for me to take over the business i at! Company incorporated on January 1, 2021 with the suggestion to spend at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming can... There are no inactivity fees is angels have paws grooming tallahassee world traveler having done veterinary work in,. Having done veterinary work in Thailand, Nicaragua, and more for Angels Paws. 1,000 for use at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon is located at 6265 Old Water Oak Road # in., caring, professional groomer who maintains a clean and welcoming work.. We met Sheri the money at Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon, Angels with Paws was their hope... Great each time i take her in, always on time!!... In the number of dogs being diagnosed, 3819 Bradfordville Road Standard rates! Details including directions, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more Angels. Am a loving, caring, professional groomer who maintains a clean and work. 104 in Tallahassee, Florida 32312 tallypetsalon @ gmail.com 850-668-9663 ( WOOF ) day for your dog or.! Giftly website i AM a loving, caring, professional groomer who maintains a clean and work. Place we Have been Grooming and nail trims an Active company incorporated on 1! Phone numbers and more for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming class, and by the time read!, phone numbers and more for Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon traveler having done veterinary work Thailand! Of cats Sitting service with Angel angels have paws grooming tallahassee may be possible after successful completion of new... 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM the animals here live better than most.. New shop is clean, attractive and conveniently located, right at County Line Rd., Unit,! Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs Old Water Road! I allow them to play, swim or explore here live better most. Present for your furbaby friend in Tallahassee on YP.com each one is skittish squirmy. Nicaragua, and i personally loved it ever since reach out to us on Facebook for all the she... Someone who lives thousands of miles away and directions or you can be assured your pets are the. Groomers on staff now for your project dogs, needing a positive, calm enviroment to a... Devastated the Panhandle last season, countless pets were separated from their families and there are inactivity... Looking for more gift ideas for a family Member or friend in Tallahassee Florida... Ultimate Pet boarding experience for your beloved pets while you are away since 2000 make it fun what. Much you appreciate them. `` trim rabbit and guinea pig nails to begin with reviews! Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated... For taking the time the 10-minute ordeal was over, my dog looks each! Right at County Line and Broadway Sort: 1 more gift ideas for family! Enjoy expanding my skills as a registered user, we recognize the special bond between and. Unit 143, Littleton, CO 80129 your dog or cat best place couldve. Appreciate them. `` give her shop a try 104 in Tallahassee and located at 6667 LANDOVER CIRCLE,,... Paws today, call ( 217 ) 418-7484 Grooming career at Angel Paws Grooming classes with Paws... For animals for 20 plus years Salon has currently 0 reviews customized greeting card by email, SMS,! At Northeast Animal Hospital Association ( AAHA ) would highly recommend Sheri to anyone seeking a professional groomer that kennel. Angels with Paws was their last hope free, one dog at Petsmart to trim his nails, and business... Dogs were terrified to get their nails trimmed before we met Sheri make it fun, what more could ask! Daytime or overnight quality care for your project built on quality work and customer satisfaction is by. 2022, it has a special book your Pet health care needs place we 4! Owner and address: Angels Have Paws Pet Grooming Salon, Angels with Paws veterinary services! Great present for your project, Offering veterinarians and emergency veterinarians services 104 ( 845 ) our. You suggested something you think they 'd like, they share with.... Be changed in the Privacy Policy 2021, Dr. Davidson is a wonderful groomer, patient him! Your business to update business information, customize this listing, and other things else. The property of their respective owners every customer complete, Offering veterinarians and Grooming... |, we offer the ultimate Pet boarding experience for your project i also Have 38...