Sometimes I just get so tired of it all. I try, as much as I can, to eat whenever I don't feel nauseous. I also feel like my wires are crossed, can't tell when I am hungry or ill. My stomach hurts a lot. and She told me last night that her blood pressure was so low they said she was barely alive and that if she doesn't gain weight they will have to hospitalize her. Because whenever I am nervous my stomache tends to bubble alot./. In the past 9 months or so she has lost a substantial amount of weight. Hi Hopeful, I've just recently been diagnosed with IBS which gives me cramps so severeI sometimes go to hospital. Posted Hopefully the alfalfa tabs help you. My gallstone has cleared through now and I've regained some weight yaay!! However, there are some key differences between the two: Stress and anxiety also have some overlapping symptoms: Its possible to experience a significant amount of stress without experiencing anxiety. I'm diagnosed with IBS it all came from anxiety. 8 users are following. Then, I had a family visit for a week where I did not have any symptoms (maybe because I was distracted?). here. At CalmClinic, we I have lost a lot of weight due to anxiety. Remember, people often use the word stomach to also include bowels, colloquially. If it gets worse seeing a DR is the right choice, anxiety can get worse if you don't control it. relaxation techniques to help patients. I THINK ANXIETY HAS A BIG AFFECT ON THE STOMACH , WHEN MY ANXIETY IS BAD I KNOW I WILL HAVE PROBLEMS EATTING BECAUSE I HAVE A LUMP IN MY THROAT FEELING. Your IP: Gas pains and chest pressure are gone as well, for the most part. expertise. Much like the way Sign up for our newsletter and get science-backed tips to better manage anxiety and [CDATA[// >