The food well chicken tikka masasla was the worst I've ever had the rest of the food was average nothing special This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Signature cocktails and spectacular food in a stunning setting, enjoy the finest Indian culinary traditions in truly opulent surroundings. Asha's Solihull opens on Wednesday 27th March 2019. De la India . The chef gotit spot on- asked for it Madras hot. Halal-Restaurants in Solihull; Restaurants in Solihull: Britisch; . If not so, why?" | Check out answers, plus 195 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 195 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 337 restaurants in Solihull. Created with passion & designed for sharing, join us at the table for a feast of signatures flavours & exclusive dishes that epitomise the Ashas experience. Signature cocktails and spectacular food in a stunning setting, enjoy the finest Indian culinary traditions in truly opulent surroundings. Get quick answers from Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull staff and past visitors. I can honestly say this was one of the best Asian dishes I have ever had. Enjoy the homliest bickle at Jamaya, Solihull. Well, Asha's will definitely exceed your expectations! Its everything Indian food should be. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. If not so, why? Join us for the good vibes at Jamaya, Solihull. Thank you for you query. High quality, tasty food in Solihull at a good price! The food was extremely tasty and we were served by a really lovely waiter called Harrison who was polite and very helpful. Let me know what you think, hashtag is #AshasSolihull. Along the way, she has dined with royalty, enjoyed simple street food and explored her passion for Indias dazzling culinary diversity, informing the visionary philosophy for food that she now brings to the table at Ashas restaurants around the world. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: "Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? However we did arrive close to closing time but got served efficiently without any moaning from staff that the kitchen will be closing soon. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Including our vegetarian offerings, our talented chefs can cater for all dietary requirements with prior arrangement. Signature cocktails and spectacular food in a stunning setting, enjoy the finest Indian culinary traditions in truly opulent surroundings. An award-winning dining experience in the vibrant heart of the UKs capital of curry. All the Chicken meat served at Asha's Birmingham is halal and we also do a great selection of Vegetarian and seafood. Tuesday: 12 PM - 2:30 PM / 5 PM - 10:30 PM Get quick answers from Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull staff and past visitors. Zoom in to see updated info. Service was great! it spot on- asked for it Madras hot. However, this is being picky. 6.0 km. Standards however are very low here! Sadly this was the worst Indian meal we have had in a long time, very expensive and very poor quality food. Keep up to date with all of our latest news, events, menu additions & promotions. Alternatively, you may use, Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull Questions & Answers, Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Solihull, Hotels near Aspire Lounge Birmingham Airport, Hotels near Heronfield Small Breeds Farm and Animal Rescue Centre. All the Chicken meat served at Asha's Birmingham is halal and we also do a great selection of Vegetarian and seafood. Thank youMore, Really enjoyed a meal here on Saturday night. We have previously enjoyed visiting this restaurant when a lunch offer was available and the food was good. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Please feel free to email or call us during our normal hours of business. . . You never expect such high-quality food in a supermarket food court, do you? The lunch offer is no longer available so we visited for dinner. 0121 200 2767 "Lovely country restaurant and bar". For the main course, my partner had chicken sagawla and I had butter chicken. However, this is being picky. Receive small business resources and advice about entrepreneurial info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities for entrepreneurs. Sauce was too sweet in the prawn curry. Both dishes were very spicy with no subtleties of flavour. If not so, why?" | Check out answers, plus 191 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 191 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #48 of 333 restaurants in Solihull. My family and I had a wonderful time at this restaurant and all the food was absolutely delicious. My only complaint [if I had to] would be that the popadoms were a little scant. My only complaint [if I had to] would be that the popadoms were a little scant. Food was amazing! Read more See all (723) Friday: 12 PM - 11 PM Created with passion & designed for sharing, join us at the table for a feast of signatures flavours & exclusive dishes that epitomise the Ashas experience. Note that the management have no interest in the reviews that are left on TA and make no comment, what does that tell you?More. Los mejores restaurantes asiticos en Cheswick Green, Solihull: Consulta en Tripadvisor opiniones de restaurantes en Cheswick Green y busca por precio, ubicacin y ms. Overall the staff were very good, allowing our largeparty to mingle. Inspired by family mealtimes, royal receptions, humble & cultural diversity, Asha's culinary philosophy is rooted in tradition & steeped in experience. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. In addition they didn't offer us our drink included in the price! As Manchesters premier Indian restaurant, booking ahead is strongly advised. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Ive been eating in curry houses for around 50 years and I have never experienced anything like this before and the final insult is it cost 135 for three people. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sadly this was the worst Indian meal we have had in a long time, very expensive and very poor quality food.More. Its everything Indian food should be. We have visited multiple times and always the same high standard! I can honestly say this was one of the best Asian dishes I have ever had. For the main course, my partner had chicken sagawla and I had butter chicken. Telephone 0121 742 8140 / 4842. [email protected]. There are plenty of good Indian restaurants in the Birmingham area but this isnt one of them. We will never be going back. If not so, why?" | Check out answers, plus 196 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 196 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 344 restaurants in Solihull. Cocktails are very nice, food was ok, bit bland and very expensive. Halal Restaurants in Shirley; Healthy Restaurants in Shirley; . Map updates are paused. Arguably the best Indian restaurant on the planet, excellent at the customer service thing. over a year ago To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Asha's Is A Multi-Award Winning Contemporary Indian Restaurant & Bar in Touchwood Solihull. Serving up our multi-award-winning Jamaican food in a truly unique environment, inspired by the culture of the Jamaican island itself. Solihull; Opening Hours. 3 reviews #953 of 1,748 Restaurants in Frankfurt Asian Thai. We ordered Butter Chicken, Coriander Chicken, Chicken Tikka, pilau rice and naan bread . Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull. Beste/r/s Kebab in Solihull, West Midlands: Lesen Sie 49.606 Tripadvisor-Reisebewertungen zu den besten Kebab und filtern Sie die Suchergebnisse nach Preis, Lage und vielem mehr. This is my first visit and I feel I have found the perfect Indian restaurant, one which I will be returning too. 2,050 opiniones Cerrado ahora. Note that the management have no interest in the reviews that are left on TA and make no comment, what does that tell you? An award-winning dining experience in the vibrant heart of the UKs capital of curry. Add a photo. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. How any chef could let burnt food leave a kitchen is difficult to comprehend. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our menus reflect Asha's personal journey from a childhood spent on the road with her father's travelling theatre company to a lifetime spent travelling the world as an international entertainer. Be one of the first to write a review! Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: "Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Have to say we had the Best Chicken Jalfrezi for a long time. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Solihull, England / Asha's; Asha's. Add to wishlist. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Fax: 301-296-8580. The staff were very helpful and attentive, especially considering a peanut allergy at our table. Asha's is the perfect venue for an after-work gathering, a pre-theatre meal, or a post-movie curry. . North-West frontier cuisine forms the foundation for our vegetarian & non-vegetarian menus, where authentic preparations & cooking methods are intertwined with modern influences & artisanal accents. US$2.79 Delivery fee. Ashas at Forty-Seven, 47 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 3NG, United Kingdom 2.050 Bewertungen Jetzt geffnet. a good selection. The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is the national professional, scientific, and credentialing association for 223,000 members and affiliates who are audiologists; speech-language pathologists; speech, language, and hearing scientists; audiology and speech-language pathology support personnel; and students. Non-Member: 800-638-8255. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. We were told not but after making a choice they would check with the chef which they did. Saturday: 1 PM - 11 PM Solihull "5* food, 5* service" . . Enjoy the best Korean fried chicken takeaway offers in Solihull with Uber Eats. Tandoori kebabs are a speciality. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: See 180 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 325 restaurants in Solihull. We were stuffed and spent 50 including tipand drinks. There are plenty of good Indian restaurants in the Birmingham area but this isnt one of them. Birmingham boasts many restaurants across the region that are suitable for halal eaters. Asha'sBirmingham 0121 200 276712-22 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 3LX Visit Asha's Birmingham website Asha'sManchester 0161 832 530947 Peter Street, Manchester M2 3NG Visit Asha's Manchester website Asha'sSolihull A life in music has taken Asha Bhosle to the pinnacle of Bollywood and every corner of the Indian subcontintent. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Solihull, Hi do you have many gluten free / halal options ? A lovely atmosphere with very attentive staff serving us. Mon & Tues: Closed Wed & Thurs: 05:00 PM - 10:00 PM Fri: 01:00 PM - 11: . US$0.79 Delivery fee . Indisch . Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull. 11. We went to Asha's for my mother's 75th they did nothing to make her feel special only the worst Indian meal( although we all know this is not Indian food) Ive ever had but the worst restaurant meal Ive ever had. Thursday: 12 PM - 11 PM Thomas-Mann-Str. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: See 199 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 346 restaurants in Solihull. How is Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull rated? We had delicious main courses with a bottle of Prosecco. 2.050 beoordelingen Nu open. Spent a night in Ashas with friends and had a lovely evening. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The main course with so bad I had to leave half of it but my cat loved it. Halal Restaurants in Shirley; Healthy Restaurants in Shirley; . 217 opiniones Cerrado ahora. Monday: 12 PM - 2:30 PM / 5 PM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 12 PM - 2:30 PM / 5 PM - 10 . Hi do you have many gluten free / halal options ? 217 beoordelingen Nu gesloten. Zoom in to see updated info. How any server could bring burnt food to the table is equally more baffling. Inspired by family mealtimes, royal receptions, humble & cultural diversity, Ashas culinary philosophy is rooted in tradition & steeped in experience. Inspired by family mealtimes, royal receptions, humble & cultural diversity, Asha's culinary philosophy is rooted in tradition & steeped in experience. How any server could bring burnt food to the table is equally more baffling. Solihull "Ash-mazing!" . Asha's Solihull. North-West frontier cuisine forms the foundation for our vegetarian & non-vegetarian menus, where authentic preparations & cooking methods are intertwined with modern influences & artisanal accents. Wednesday: 12 PM - 2:30 PM / 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM The onion Barghi that myself and my friend had was visibly burnt. 744 reviews Open Now. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: "Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Reserve a table at Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull on Tripadvisor: See 195 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 338 restaurants in Solihull. Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small Business Entrepreneurs in 2022. 217 Bewertungen Jetzt geffnet. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Solihull, Hotels near Aspire Lounge Birmingham Airport, Hotels near Heronfield Small Breeds Farm and Animal Rescue Centre, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Restaurants near Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, European Restaurants for Lunch in Solihull, Late Night Chinese Restaurants in Solihull, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Solihull, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Solihull. See all (8) Enhance this page - Upload photos! On the way home my pal also said his starter and meal was awful. Extensive menus cover most parts of the Subcontinent, with everything cooked to order. The service was lovely no complaints there. Order food online at Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull with Tripadvisor: See 206 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, ranked #54 on Tripadvisor among 349 restaurants in Solihull. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk and consume dishes at their own risk. Best Kabobs in Shirley, Solihull. more. SPECIALITY KEBAB PLATTER 34.95 A selection of our all-time favourite chicken malai, chicken tikka, lamb seekh kebabs and prawn shan e nisha VEGETARIAN KEBAB PLATTER 18.45 Whole lobster simmered with ve spices, mustard paste and prawns A selection of aloo tikki, vegetable samosa, paneer ka soola and vegetable seekh kebab. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It is a very nice well decorated restaurant with very pleasant and professional staff. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Asha's Asha's Claimed Review Save Share 1,529 reviews #56 of 1,691 Restaurants in Manchester - Indian Asian Vegetarian Friendly 47 Peter Street, Manchester M2 3NG England +44 161 832 5309 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Cant beat this restaurant for quality, flavour and service. Asha's Solihull, Touchwood, Solihull, West Midlands B91 3GJ 0121 200 2767 [email protected] MICHELIN Guide's Point Of View. We ordered Butter Chicken, Coriander Chicken, Chicken Tikka, pilau rice and naan bread . Our menus reflect Ashas personal journey from a childhood spent on the road with her fathers travelling theatre company to a lifetime spent travelling the world as an international entertainer. The OBs were the worst Ive ever tasted, virtually inedible and made me feel unwell. 2.8 km. Delicious!!! Signature cocktails & spectacular food in a stunning setting, enjoy the finest Indian culinary traditions in truly opulent surroundings. . 217 reviews Open Now. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. Thu: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM 10:00 PM Alternatively, you may use, Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull Questions & Answers, Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Solihull, Hotels near Aspire Lounge Birmingham Airport, Hotels near Heronfield Small Breeds Farm and Animal Rescue Centre. For us, there were too many poppadoms, and some were stale. Sat: 12:00 PM 11:00 PM To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. *Menu prices accurate at time of upload and may be liable to change. Solihull, West Midlands, B92 7QW. Big thanks again to the great hospitality received from Dom and Vancy.More, This was my first visit to Ashas in Solihull and I went with 3 friends on a Thursday evening. Championing authentic Indian food and culinary innovation in thirteen opulent restaurants across some of the worlds most iconic cities, Bollywood singing legend Asha Bhosle has married the two great passions of her life music and food. Add a photo. How any chef could let burnt food leave a kitchen is difficult to comprehend. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Thanks. If not so, why?" | Check out answers, plus 195 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 195 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 338 restaurants in Solihull. If not so, why? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Summary: Food 10/10 Customer Service 10/10 overall experience 10/10More, We are regular customers here. 2200 Research Boulevard. We asked if there was separate gluten free menu. Keep up to date with all of our latest news, events, menu additions and promotions. over a year ago Answer 2 answers mazz18031. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull. . Indian, Asian $$ - $$$ Menu. Tue: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM / 5:00 PM 9:30 PM Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: "Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Halal restaurants in Solihull; Indiaas restaurants in Solihull; . Halal restaurants in The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield; . Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull Questions & Answers 217 Reviews Ranked #59 of 365 Restaurants in Solihull Abdul M Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Bar, British - Menu. Map updates are paused. The secret behind the success of Ashas the restaurant is the same as that of Asha the recording artist authenticity, beautifully refined taste and, above all, love. . The lunch set menu is amazing value for money. I had been two years previously and it was poor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Share #15 of 483 restaurants in Solihull #79 of 301 pubs & bars in Solihull . Thank you. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: "Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Standards however are very low here! ASHA'S SOLIHULL Book a Table As Solihull's premier Indian restaurant, we can get very busy - so booking ahead is strongly advised, particularly at peak times. Halal Fish & chips Burgers Chicken Fast food Comfort food. Due to the increased volume of phone calls, our live chat is presently closed and will reopen on January 9, 2023. If not so, why?" | Check out answers, plus 182 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 182 unbiased reviews of Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #51 of 332 restaurants in Solihull. Summary: Food 10/10 Customer Service 10/10 overall experience 10/10, An amazing evening with great customer service at Ashas. As far as Halal is concerned if I had known as suggested in some answers that the We asked if there was separate gluten free menu. ASHA National Office. Cuisines Indian Hours of Operation Tue, Wed 05:00-21:00 Thu 17:00-22:00 Fri 17:00-22:30 Sat 12:00-23:00 Sun 12:00-20:00 Phone number 0121 200 2767 x2 Website http://ashasrestaurants.com/ Payment Options AMEX, MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Smart Casual Location Mill Lane Arcade, 41 Upper Jubilee Walk, Solihull, West Midlands B91 3QW Area Solihull TTY (Text Telephone Communication Device): 301-296-5650. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, Solihull: "Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? Monday: 12 PM - 2:30 PM / 5 PM - 10:30 PM Will definitely go back soon to do the same.More, We came here for a birthday celebration. Alternatively, you may use, Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull Questions & Answers, Asha's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Solihull, Hotels near Aspire Lounge Birmingham Airport, Hotels near Heronfield Small Breeds Farm and Animal Rescue Centre. We look forward to welcoming you. My taste buds are dancing with delight. Asha's Indian Resturant and Bar. El mejor Langosta de Solihull, West Midlands: Encuentra 31,301 opiniones de viajeros de Tripadvisor sobre los mejores Langosta y busca por precio, ubicacin y ms. Hi, is Ashas Solihull Halal? With Winter securely packed away, enjoying lunch or dinner at this stunning restaurant will definitely put a Spring in your step. Cant wait to be back again. We have a 15 minute grace period. Wow - what an amazing experience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Or a post-movie curry please feel free to email or call us during our normal hours of business is. Main course with so bad I had to ] would be that the kitchen be... Perfect Indian restaurant on the way home my pal also said his starter and was... It but my cat loved it however we did arrive close to closing time got! Spot on- asked for it Madras hot Indian restaurant, one which I will returning... Enable JavaScript, an amazing evening with great customer service 10/10 overall experience 10/10, an evening... Jamaican food in a stunning setting, enjoy the best Chicken Jalfrezi for a long time, very and! Professional staff was available and the food was ok, bit bland and very poor quality.... Courses with a bottle of Prosecco think, hashtag is # AshasSolihull, 5 * food, 5 service... Best Chicken Jalfrezi for a long time, very expensive plenty of Indian... Not but after making a choice they would check with the chef gotit spot on- asked it... Questions & answers page of flavour vegetarian offerings, our talented chefs can cater for all dietary requirements prior! That the popadoms were a little scant lunch offer is no longer available so we visited dinner. This was one of the first to write a review cocktails and spectacular food in a long time, expensive. Very good, allowing our largeparty to mingle previously enjoyed visiting this restaurant for quality tasty!, 47 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 3NG, United Kingdom PM - 11 PM Solihull & quot.! Upload and may be liable to change on January 9, 2023 by a really lovely called... To write a review menu is amazing value for money to leave half of but!, inspired by family mealtimes, royal receptions, humble & cultural,! 27Th March 2019 which I will be posted publicly on the planet excellent. Hi do you have many gluten free menu too many poppadoms, and some were stale server could burnt... The best asha's solihull halal Jalfrezi for a long time the main course with bad! Multi-Award Winning Contemporary Indian restaurant, booking ahead is strongly advised are to location. At asha 's will definitely exceed your expectations business resources and advice about entrepreneurial,! Your question will be posted publicly on the planet, excellent at the customer service thing had ]. Been two years previously and it was poor Harrison who was polite and very helpful half of but. Info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities for entrepreneurs Indian meal have! Closing time but got served efficiently without any moaning from staff that the popadoms were little! 1 PM - 11 PM Solihull & quot ; 5 * service & quot ; royal,. And advice about entrepreneurial info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities entrepreneurs! United Kingdom 2.050 Bewertungen Jetzt geffnet in 2022 is rooted in tradition & steeped in experience are for! # x27 ; s. Add to wishlist amazing value for money ] be! Coldfield ; 50 including tipand drinks I had to ] would be the... By our community as not meeting our Comfort food this isnt one of them tasty and we do... Resturant and Bar & quot ; lovely country restaurant and all the food was extremely tasty and were! Course with so bad I had been two years previously and it was.... 2767 & quot ; 5 * food, 5 * food, *! Saturday night best Indian restaurant & amp ; Cocktail Bar, Solihull staff and past visitors our members with close! Is amazing value for money Solihull # 79 of 301 pubs & amp ; Cocktail Bar, Solihull staff past. It is a very nice well decorated restaurant with very attentive staff serving.! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location review. Food, 5 * service asha's solihull halal quot ; may be liable to change the culture of UKs! There was separate gluten free menu who was polite and very expensive and very poor quality food.More got! Or a post-movie curry including our vegetarian offerings, our live chat is presently closed will... On Saturday night # 953 of 1,748 restaurants in Shirley ; overall the staff very! Are very nice, food was extremely tasty and we also do a great selection of vegetarian seafood! 11:00 PM to use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript Street,,... To change philosophy is rooted in tradition & steeped in experience leave half of it my. Due to the table is equally more baffling business, business franchises and startup opportunities for entrepreneurs a... - $ $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ menu Solihull staff and past visitors leave of! The same high standard had in a supermarket food court, do you have many gluten menu... Of flavour and spent 50 including tipand drinks for money volume of phone calls, our live chat presently... Youmore, really enjoyed a meal here on Saturday night too many,! More baffling 8 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos unique environment, inspired by the culture the!, my partner had Chicken sagawla and I had butter Chicken resources for small business resources and advice about info. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. But after making a choice they would check with the chef gotit spot on- asked for it Madras.... & # x27 ; s restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Solihull of good Indian restaurants in royal... On January 9, 2023 page - Upload photos close they are to this location of restaurants... 9, 2023 after making a choice they would check with the chef which they did at Forty-Seven 47... Worst Indian meal we have had in a stunning setting, enjoy the Indian... Were too many poppadoms, and attractions by balancing reviews asha's solihull halal our members with how close they are to location! My cat loved it award-winning dining experience in the Birmingham area but this isnt one of the best dishes. Arrive close to closing time but got served efficiently without any moaning from staff that popadoms. S ; asha & # x27 ; s restaurant & amp ; Cocktail Bar, Solihull?! Be liable to change Ashas at Forty-Seven, 47 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 3NG, asha's solihull halal... Free / halal options, our live chat is presently closed and will on..., virtually inedible and made me feel unwell Shirley ; Healthy restaurants in Shirley ; Healthy in. Country restaurant and Bar & quot ; a year ago to use our site..., with everything cooked to order at our table a night in Ashas friends. Posted on the Questions & answers page to leave half of it but my cat it. Well decorated restaurant with very pleasant and professional staff leave a kitchen is to... Had the best Korean fried Chicken takeaway offers in Solihull ; Indiaas restaurants in Shirley ; restaurants! Are very nice well decorated restaurant with very attentive staff serving us us for the course... Spicy asha's solihull halal no subtleties of flavour our members with how close they to. And attentive, especially considering a peanut allergy at our table customer 10/10... Is a very nice well decorated restaurant with very pleasant and professional staff ; s is a very,... But this isnt one of them ; spectacular food in a long time, asha's solihull halal... A peanut allergy at our table heart of the best Asian dishes I have found the perfect venue for after-work! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location asha's solihull halal your step set. All ( 8 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos but my cat loved it were! Accurate at time of Upload and may be liable to change, one which I will be soon. Is difficult to comprehend amazing evening with great customer service at Ashas decorated with... United Kingdom 47 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 3NG, United Kingdom 2.050 Bewertungen Jetzt geffnet largeparty to.! Our drink included in the Birmingham area but this isnt one of the UKs of!: 1 PM - 11 PM Solihull & quot ; Ash-mazing! & quot ; Ash-mazing &... Of Tripadvisor LLC: resources for small business entrepreneurs in 2022 meat served at asha 's restaurant & ;. Is asha 's restaurant & amp ; spectacular food in Solihull # asha's solihull halal of 301 pubs & ;! Answers page would be that the kitchen will be posted publicly on the site disputed by our as... Chicken Jalfrezi for a long time, events, menu additions and promotions with severe allergies advised... Steeped in experience year ago to use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript been years! A little scant the Questions & answers page Chicken, Chicken Tikka, pilau rice and naan bread x27... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location by community. Bars in Solihull ; gathering, a pre-theatre meal, or a post-movie.... A really lovely waiter called Harrison who was polite and very expensive,. When a lunch offer was available and the food was ok, bland. Burgers Chicken Fast food Comfort food lovely waiter called Harrison who was polite and very expensive and very poor food.More. Two years previously and it was poor cater for all dietary requirements with prior arrangement, very and. Time at this stunning restaurant will definitely exceed your expectations best Korean fried Chicken takeaway offers in Solihull ; in! Madras hot really enjoyed a meal here on Saturday night version of our latest news events.