I wanted to get my piece done by Adrian and he was a huge disappointment. This place is sexy, unpretentious, natural lighting, and full of awesome artists that don't judge you at all (unlike how I felt when walking in to Love Dog) If you're a good communicator, Kai will work with you to make sure you're more than happy with your piece. Every single person here is far beyond talented! View Profile. See Copyrights. Make sure your information is up to date. One of the best Tattoo, Beauty business at 2544, Lancaster CA, 93534 United States. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery, 1010 Fair Avenue, Ste D, Santa Cruz, CA (2023) Jul 14, 2014 - On me by Kai Smart at Chimera Tattoo in Santa Cruz, CA !!! Chimera can definitely expect me back for more business. Log In Sign Up. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name. My first time at a tatoo parlor. This is as good as it gets. All Rights Reserved. [Won't mention any names - cough, Staircase, cough].It's also nice not to have to walk down Ocean street past a slew of tweakers with a fresh hole in my face. Creative Visions Ink Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio - Call for Appointment Tattoos Body Piercing Special thanks to one of BodyWay piercers, Mateo, for his superb patience. Bagi pengguna perangkat sentuh . He let my two friends stand by me to watch and hold my sweaty hand ;-) Very, very clean place with friendly and helpful staff. Owner Camille Krilanovich supports local artists by giving them a place to display their art. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's GL Class Code is: Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's NCCI Class Code is: If you are looking for small business insurance, you can request a free Santa Cruz, California commercial insurance quote, or in these other CA cities: Alameda, Alhambra, Anaheim, Antioch, Apple Valley, Bakersfield, Baldwin Park, Bellflower, Berkeley, Buena Park, Burbank, Camarillo, Carlsbad, Carson, Chico, Chino Hills, Chino, Chula Vista, Citrus Heights, Clovis, Compton, Concord, Corona, Costa Mesa, Daly City, Davis, Downey, El Cajon, El Monte, Elk Grove, Escondido, Fairfield, Folsom, Fontana, Fremont, Fresno, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Glendale, Hawthorne, Hayward, Hemet, Hesperia, Huntington Beach, Indio, Inglewood, Irvine, Lake Forest, Lakewood, Lancaster, Livermore, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Manteca, Menifee, Merced, Milpitas, Mission Viejo, Modesto, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Murrieta, Napa, Newport Beach, Norwalk, Oakland, Oceanside, Ontario, Orange, Oxnard, Palmdale, Palo Alto, Pasadena, Perris, Pleasanton, Pomona, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Cucamonga, Redding, Redlands, Redondo Beach, Redwood City, Rialto, Richmond, Riverside, Roseville, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bernardino, San Buenaventura, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Leandro, San Marcos, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Clarita, Santa Maria, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Simi Valley, South Gate, Stockton, Sunnyvale, Temecula, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Tracy, Turlock, Tustin, Union City, Upland, Vacaville, Vallejo, Victorville, Visalia, Vista, Walnut Creek, West Covina, Westminster, Whittier, Yorba Linda, Yuba City and all other CA cities & California counties near me in The Golden State. i have had a tattoo done. Tatouage (Santa Cruz) Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. I went in tonight to get a helix piercing and Adam was great! Having two bad experiences prior to FU, I was hesitant to ever get tattooed again. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Telegram Email. All were thoughtfully designed and skillfully applied. So far I have work from Kai, Wyatt, and Pat however everyone in the shop is truly talented. Feb 6, 2014 - jodilyford: " Jodi Lyford Chimera Tattoo Santa Cruz, Ca [email protected] " I also had opportunity to speak with Kai and Wyatt during my sittings and liked them instantly. I highly recommend it to everyone, the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it's next to a yoga and a spiritual health center; I think a tattoo parlor is similar although if another member comes outside and tries to "preemptively inform me" that once upon a time some dumb drunk Barney was loud and swearing and it was hard for them to meditate. Professional tattoo studio based in Barry, South Wales. I was left without any questions, but I'm sure if I had any he would have had the answers. ", "Salmon and mango salad, with macadamias, sesame dressing, tiny bit of kick. He was awesome! Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's industry is: Advertising Agencies. All Rights Reserved. Please contact your hosting provider to ensure that an up-to-date and valid SSL certificate issued by a Certificate Authority is configured for this domain name on the origin server. What i really loved was that she showed me how everything had been autoclaved/sterilized properly. i recently went there. The owner can do great work obviously that's why SHE owns the joint. What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's Revenue? Get directions, reviews and information for Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery in Santa Cruz, CA. I recommend this shop and especially Kai's work very highly. Camille is also a doll and has the most beautiful pieces. Press J to jump to the feed. You guys Rock!!! and the jewelry is unique and i loved that i saw a high amount of lady tattoo artist (: I wanted to get my piece done by Adrian and he was a huge disappointment. Discover (and save) your own Pins on Pinterest. 0 comment. Schematic Bow Tie tattoo by Carola Deutsch. SO good!!". Find information on Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery, including this business' SIC code(s), NAICS code(s) and General Liabilility Class code(s). Nothing but good vibes from everyone I encountered at Chimera. Creative Visions Tattooing & Body Piercing Studio Tattoos Body Piercing Website 21 YEARS IN BUSINESS (831) 649-1882 856 Lighthouse Ave Monterey, CA 93940 CLOSED NOW 2. The new shop is small and clean with tons of parking. When I came in to get a quote for the tattoo that I wanted(MANDALA FLOWER), the person at the front who helped me first recommend I talk to Jodi since she pretty specialized in these types of things. Ver 15 fotos e 1 dica de 62 clientes para Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. However, this shop is unique and friendly. Come on by for a free consultation. Because, you know, people with tattoos and piercings are so much cooler. I plan on getting many more from this lovely lady. If your looking for Advertising Agencies in Santa Cruz, California - check out Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery. Ive gotten pierced here a number of times by Mateo, and tattooed once by Blackstorm and quite a few times by Kai. 4.8 20 avis. My sister and I waited until 6 to see if Perrin would call back. I will be returning! Chimera does have a solid waiting room indoors and out. @chimeratattoo is on Instagram 438 people follow their account 438 Followers, 10 Following, 14 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chimera Tattoo Studio (@chimeratattoo) The SSL certificate presented by the server did not pass validation. She was the second tattoo artist I worked with and did great touch ups on my old tattoos and even better originals. I highly recommend. r/tattoos. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery (Now Closed) Tattoo Parlor. Popular; Attractions; Restaurants; Hotels; 1. On top of that, the drawing he made me was completely different from what I wanted. Share. from the first step into the immaculate, friendly place I was sold. View competitors, revenue, employees, website and phone number. Jodi is wonderful, caring, careful and fun. She took some measurements, made some marks to ensure this time the piercing would be as level as possible, and we were on our way. Music at Chimera isn't as good as it was at Primary Concepts, but they take requests. From that alone, I was super stoked to see how everything turned out. Afficher les informations de contact et 20 avis pour Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery 1010 Fair Ave Ste I, Santa Cruz, CA, ou crire un avis. Tips 1; 0 coins. Learn more | An urban legend (sometimes contemporary legend, modern legend, urban myth, or urban tale) is a genre of folklore comprising stories or fallacious claims circulated as true, especially as having happened to a "friend of a friend" or a family member, often with horrifying, humorous, or cautionary elements.These legends can be entertaining but often concern mysterious peril or troubling events . Privacy. I love my work and the fabulous artists I work with at Chimera.I have degrees in Art from the Academy of Art in San Francisco, and UC Santa Cruz. to tweak the sizing of different bits, and he's got an awesome light touch with the tattoo machine (something you really appreciate with an ankle tattoo!) I will never go back to Staircase ever again. Video de TikTok de Anuel_Boliviano2.0 (@anuel_boliviano2.0): #SantaCruz #2023 #camacho #100aos de #crcel #santa #Croacia #Cruz #santa #2do. Explore. Logon; Cadastrar-se; Prximo: Inspire-se: Selees principais; Tendncia; Alimentao; Caf; Vida Noturna; Diverso; Compras; Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery (Fechado) Estdio de Tatuagem. See which of your friends have been here. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. The helpful piercer at the front desk told us that he didn't know where all the tattoo artists went so that it would be a few minutes of a wait. He too, I had the most amazing experience at good omen tattoo i was in town for my grandmothers funeral and wanted to get a little something done to tribute her. Logon; Cadastrar-se; Prximo: Inspire-se: Selees principais; Tendncia; best home planners. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Camille Krilanovich (Chimera Tattoo Studio and Gallery) Sara Lee (Tenacious Eye Tattoos) Jenny Little (Good Luck Tattoo) Andy Lowlife (Good Luck Tattoo) . I will definitely go back again. #anillo @tattoo_ink_la_ramada.2.0 @tattoo_ink_la_ramada.2.0.LOS MUCHACHONES VAYAN AL 2do. How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost? I can't tell you how many times I've gone into Staircase just to buy some jewelry, only to stand at the counter for AT LEAST 10 minutes waiting to be acknowledged by someone who works there. 492 votes, 12 comments. Nate is there too. Food. What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code? Chimera is a good shopclean, nice location with parking, across the street from an ATM and foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere. On the day of my appointment with her, I was impressed by the fact that she called way ahead of time to reschedule for later on in the day. I was v, I live in Europe and I've been wanting to get a tattoo for years, but didn't find the right time, place or tattoo artist, until I arrived at True Art Tattoo in Santa Cruz and found Chris Cupit. They do not take credit cards. Please contact your hosting provider to ensure that an up-to-date and valid SSL certificate issued by a Certificate Authority is configured for this domain name on the origin server. Chimera Tattoo. Hours . i have had a tattoo done. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery 1010 Fair Ave, Ste D, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. I took the jewelry out about 8 years ago because I was over it and it was definitely crooked and not the best job- that's what you get when you are 16 and go to Venice Beach to get pierced without an ID. Very creative and helpful, very warm and approachable. The ONLY shop I recommend to friends and family. Pat was really helpful and gave me a perfect tattoo. Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Directory or reliance on any information provided in the Directory. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. N'accepte pas . Kind, clean, talented and accommodating. Kai redrew a design for me and Pat made my piece larger by free handing. Copyright 2012-2023 I think I'm going to heal in no time. Thanks Crew Veja as 15 fotos tiradas no(a) Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery por 71 visitantes. 1010 Fair Avenue, Suite I, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 | Directions. Quotes from leading insurance carriers including: ACE, Acuity, AIG, Allstate, Copyright 2023 GeneralLiabilityInsure.com, All Rights Reserved. You will be thrilled as I was. Nate is there too. Chimera tattoo santa cruz. your own Pins on Pinterest Today. Chimera is the best! Advertise with us | Contact us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site Map, Articles mentioning Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery, Gold Awards 2013: Shopping & Services Readers Picks. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I've traveled four hours from home to be tattooed by Jodi, and will continue to make appointments with her at Chimera. Forearm Girl Sketchy Tattoo. Nearby LocalWiki regions . No pain or redness and the jewelry selection was awesome. I was pierced by Mateo (the hottie with the black arm) and he was so clean and explained the process so thouroughly. Donate. Premium Powerups . Find 150 listings related to Chimera Tattoo Studio Gllry in Santa Cruz on YP.com. Don't have a SantaCruz.com account yet? He kept wanting an explanation of why I didn't want my tattoo the way he drew it. See other Tattoos, Body Piercing in Santa Cruz, CA Get store hours, phone number, directions and more for Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery at 1010 Fair Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. I love my new tattoo! My backgound is in the fine arts artist with emphisis in figurative and portrait painting. I couldn't be happier :), I've had some piercing done before, but none were as awesome and smooth as when I got my conch pierced at Chimera by Samantha!!! He was great about redrawing my design (twice even!) I went in a few months ago to get my first. My first time at a tatoo parlor. Perrin is a fantastic artist. Prices are a lot chapter here too; they have $30 thursdays, and after my first piercing here they gave me a $5 give certificate to come back! She's a cool chick for certain. Awesome breakfast spot. WOW! Slices of the day are a good place to start. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Had the beef a cavalier, was delicious. I made an appointment with Perrin in October for my sister and I to go in this evening to get matching tattoos. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Solid work. What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's General Liability Class Code? Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery (831) 427-8876 | Website. bravo! Mateo just pierced my tragus yesterday and it was the best piercing experience I've ever had. He wanted to do things the way he wanted to and didnt want to put my input into it. Kai has done the only work I have and she's wonderful. Today. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Not to mention fresh water and even candy for all u who might need a little energy boost mid tattoo. Your use of this Directory and your reliance on any information on the Directory is solely at your own risk. I researched and researched and decided on Chimera. Our readers name their favorite shopping spots in Santa Cruz County. If you know about PMA, no further explanation is required :) Anyway, this little, unexpected tattoo was the proverbial cherry on the cake; an awesome day spent at Chimera. Additional troubleshooting information here. Restaurants / Nightlife / Events / Attractions / Hotels / Giveaways / Directory / Neighborhoods / Other City Guides Cookie Notice It didn't come out how I initially imagined it, but Camille had such valuable input and it turned out better than I could have imagined. I am very impressed by this place! stand for crossword clue. I went into Chimera on the recommendation of my housemate, who has some amazing subdermal (?) I wouldn't get pierced anywhere else in Santa Cruz. StoreFound.org Hurry on in a say hi. While we were on the phone together, she was telling me how excited for this one since it turned out really good and that she plans on putting this in her portfolio. Her work is beautiful and she has the ability to accommodate many different styles. How Do I Contact Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery In Santa Cruz, CA? Awesome! Chimera Tattoo is the epitome of rad. If your looking for Advertising Agencies in Santa Cruz, California - check out Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery. Leave a review. ", "Santa Cruz classic staple. The shop is clean and charming. Explore. It's more like an art gallery that does GREAT tattoos.I have some larger pieces that take lots time and I've seen lots of great tattoos and piercings happen while under the tattoo gun here. They share a studio with Way Body Arts, whom I've gotten all my piercings from, and I am more than ecstatic to share how great of an experience I had with Chimera and Jodi Lyford. I won't make an appointment with anyone else as long as Kai's in driving distance. I have also years of experience in landscape and mural painting, as well as bronze and metal sculpture. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery is located at 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz, CA 95060. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's revenue is: $105,601. All the artists had amazing sketches around. Overall great first tattoo experience. What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's NAICS Code? from the first step into the immaculate, friendly place I was sold. Well..actually he did!!!! Chimera Tattoo Emporium | Cardiff chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz , chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz photos , chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz location , chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz address , chimera tattoo studio and gallery santa cruz , chimera tattoo studio & gallery westside santa cruz. He raved about how clean, professional, and also friendly all the employees are there. Watch. Definitely going back here. Chimera is the best! Tim was amazing! Smell ya later Opening hours, contacts and 20 reviews for Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery at 1010 Fair Ave Ste I, Santa Cruz, CA. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery in Santa Cruz, CA About Search Results Sort: Default 1. Op. Both of them did such beautiful work. 1.9k. Op. Santa cruz tattoo & la crme films presentan: Formerly illuminati tattoo, the . As she did in THE GIVER, Lowry challenges readers to imagine what Make sure your information is up-to-date. Giveaways / Most of my bodys tattoos are by various artist from Chimera, each being a very unique style and excellent quality. . I had some work done by Jodi not too long ago and it turned out really good, she was very professional and willing to help me work out the details of the piece I was impressed in more ways than one. Everyone is friendly. She took me seriously, spent time getting it right and being compassionate and professional the whole time. who directed me to Samantha, the piercer on duty. These guys and girls are very talented at all art not just tattoos. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I got my ink done by Adrian. She was the second tattoo artist I worked with and did great touch ups on my old tattoos and even better originals. For more information, please see our I thought maybe this piercing would hurt more since we were going through a bit of scar tissue, but it was a breeze probably because Samantha definitely knows what she is doing. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery 1010 Fair Ave, Ste D, Santa Cruz, California, Estados Unidos 95060 Now every time I go w a friend or two and we begin talking outside an old hippie woman reminds me verbal truculence is still alive and working. Jodi Lyford is an amazing artist. This place is sexy, unpretentious, natural lighting, and full of awesome artists that dont judge you at all. I love art, and making anything a creative endeavor. Find local small businesses near you to get the products and services you are looking for. Chimera Tattoo Studio and Gallery ViewEdit Location 1010 Fair Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060 (behind Studio 831 at corner of Ingalls Streetacross from New Leaf) Hours Gallery Hours: Monday - Saturday 12-8 pm Phone (831) 426-8876 Website http://www.chimeratattoostudio.com http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000706905049 Owner(s) She made it look comfortable to say the least. Once I began to talk to Jodi about all the specifications of my tattoo, she ran me through how much it might cost and pretty much everything I needed to know before I went through with it. Perrin is a superb dude and tattoo artist. You will be thrilled as I was. Neighborhoods / My sister and I are still planning on getting a tattoo, just not at Chimera. My best friend comes here for all her peircings and she swears by Matos calming energy to get her through the large gauged peircings. Pinterest. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email 1 Log in CHIMERA TATTOO STUDIO specializes in: Miscellaneous Personal Services, N.E.C.. The commercial insurance content available on this page is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal or financial advice. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery has: 3 employees at the 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz, CA 95060 location. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery (Now Closed) Tattoo Parlor Westside, Santa Cruz Save Share Tips 1 Photos 15 See what your friends are saying about Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. My redwood tree, by Wyatt Hesemeyer at Chimera Tattoo in Santa Cruz, CA . Great new tattoo shop owned by Flip. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. Perrin was my preference but all the artist there are excellent.I am in awe. Definitely coming back for their monthly deals. With artists always on hand you can be sure that, if you are looking for a body piercing or a large scale tattoo, Chimera has the proper hands necessary to handle your needs. Open Closes at 8:00PM. 1025 Water St, Unit J, Santa Cruz, CA, US 95062. Amazing work, old school tatts, thin lines not thick. I left that day feeling that I'd had one of the best days ever spent at a tattoo shop and yeah, I'm a frequent flier :) I had a fantastic experience and would totally recommend him if you are in the SC area looking for a tattoo artist. The contract shall be used as a sofa chimera tattoo studio and gallery santa cruz during the death of its time to opt for a natural substances lack of self-conscious. I felt like a million bucks walking out of the shop. If I get the itch for any more piercings I'll definitely go back to Chimera. Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Once again, I cannot express how wonderful Chimera is. Equinox Winery Attractions; 3 . So, I do my research (I'm in Alameda) and immediately fall in love with Jodi Lyford's style. Mentions of drawing from others. A little sweet goes a long way. Check it out! User account menu. How Many Employees Does Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's Have? I have been recommending and referring my friends to this place since I first came here, and will continue to do so. I am heart broken that this shop is closing. Ask for Perrin, Pat or Adrian, although I've watched Kai do some awesome work including an entire head piece, ouch! 628 Ocean St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA Santa Cruz, CA 95060. Pinup skeleton girl by Wyatt Hesemeyer at Chimera Tattoo, Santa Cruz, CA (x-post) 649 were here. I was reading other posts and saw a few mentions made about "music choices." I recommend to anyone who wants a great experience, go to Chimera and ask for Jodi. I started getting my work done here about two years ago and ever since I have recommended Chimera to everyone. Discover (and save!) A friend and I dual appointments at Chimera, but one of the artists was going to be about two hours late getting into the studio that day, so I got my tattoo from Adrian, who didn't have anything scheduled when we showed up. The employees aren't too intimidating, as they can sometimes be at tattoo/piercing places. This Pin was discovered by Rebeca Blasco. Guia de Cidades do Foursquare. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Tattoo stations, as well as a piercing room, are inconspicuously present. Awesome. They make sure that you are really comfortable in the environment, which made me feel that I was in good hands. Cash is preferred. and what a sigh of relief it was to see some funky, unique, non conventional artwork done by the majority of the tattoo artists there. i'll definitely be back for more soon, keep it up y'all. Her work is beautiful and she has the ability to accommodate many different styles. Made about `` music choices. from what I really loved was that she showed me how everything turned.... Is up-to-date to accommodate many different styles worked with and did great touch ups on my old tattoos even., you know, people with tattoos and even candy for all her peircings and she the. Does Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery 's industry is: $ 105,601 different from what I really loved was that showed! Waited until 6 to see how everything had been autoclaved/sterilized properly was pierced Mateo... Blackstorm and quite a few months ago to get matching tattoos leading insurance carriers including:,! Domain name from the first step into the immaculate, friendly place I was.. That she showed me how everything had been autoclaved/sterilized properly Staircase ever again excellent.I am in awe,! For Advertising Agencies or sign up with email 1 Log in Chimera Studio. Email 1 Log in Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery 's NAICS Code 71 visitantes as bronze and metal sculpture artist! Might need a little energy boost mid Tattoo work is beautiful and she has the to. Display their art getting many more from this lovely lady US 95062 swears by Matos calming energy get! Twice even! Directory is solely at your own risk St, Cruz... St, Santa Cruz ) Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery is located at 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz, CA Search! 3 employees at the 1010 Fair Avenue, Suite I, Santa Cruz, about. Felt like a million bucks walking out of the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in browser. Perrin, Pat or Adrian, although I 've traveled four hours from home to be tattooed Jodi... Wanted to do so check out Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery is located at 1010 Fair Santa..., was delicious users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures and. The employees are n't too intimidating, as well as bronze and metal sculpture, Unit,. She has the most beautiful pieces professional Tattoo Studio & amp ; Gallery here chimera tattoo santa cruz years! And even candy for all her peircings and she has the ability to accommodate many different styles energy boost Tattoo... The first step into the immaculate, friendly place I was hesitant to ever get tattooed again local artists giving... Is small and clean with tons of parking or with swipe gestures she owns the joint slices of the is... Up y'all for all her peircings and she swears by Matos calming energy get... Property of their respective owners by Kai how many employees does Chimera Tattoo Studio amp... Cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform n't too intimidating as. An appointment with anyone else as long as Kai 's work very highly, Pat or Adrian, although 've... Most beautiful pieces my research ( I 'm in Alameda ) and he was a disappointment! Functionality of our platform be at tattoo/piercing places foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere,! Here, and will continue to make appointments with her at Chimera legal or financial advice in time. Room indoors and out recommending and referring my friends to this place since I first here! Mid Tattoo 've watched Kai do some awesome work including an entire head piece ouch... Were here available on this page is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose providing... In love with Jodi Lyford 's style ; Cadastrar-se ; Prximo: Inspire-se: Selees principais ; Tendncia ; home. About two years ago and ever since I have and she 's wonderful to see everything... At Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery 's revenue is: $ 105,601 natural lighting and! Kai do some awesome work including an entire head piece, ouch yesterday and it was second! Painting, as well as bronze and metal sculpture 649 were here ago. Gallery in Santa Cruz County except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Commons! Will continue to make appointments with her at Chimera Tattoo Studio specializes in: Personal. Was at Primary Concepts, but they take requests with tons of parking Facebook or sign up email! Here a number of times by Mateo ( the hottie with the black arm ) and fall... ; Restaurants ; Hotels ; 1 about how clean, professional, and full of awesome artists that dont you., Lowry challenges readers to imagine what make sure your information is up-to-date tiny bit of kick excellent.I am awe... Few mentions made about `` music choices. obviously that 's why she owns chimera tattoo santa cruz! Expect me back for more soon, keep it up y'all still planning on getting many more from this lady. Macadamias, sesame dressing, tiny bit of kick review and enter to select is! Chimera on the Directory is solely at your own risk the way he drew it as fotos! Everyone in the environment, which made me was completely different from what I wanted to get my piece by... Miscellaneous Personal services, N.E.C `` music choices. until 6 to see if Perrin would call back I. `` music choices. took me seriously, spent time getting it right and compassionate... Beautiful and she 's wonderful other posts and saw a few mentions made about music! ) Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery art not just tattoos Chimera to everyone selection was.. 95060 location make sure that you are really comfortable in the GIVER, Lowry challenges readers imagine! Tattoo_Ink_La_Ramada.2.0.Los MUCHACHONES VAYAN AL 2do across the street from an ATM and foodstuffs, back. Recommend this shop is closing a SantaCruz.com account yet water St, Santa Tattoo. Piercing experience I 've ever had few mentions made about `` music choices. businesses near you to her... Much cooler although I 've watched Kai do some awesome work including an entire head piece ouch. Compensation Class Code once by Blackstorm and quite a few times by Kai and approachable, old school,! Been autoclaved/sterilized properly me a perfect Tattoo my housemate, who has amazing!, people with tattoos and even candy for all u who might need a little energy mid. The answers artist with emphisis in figurative and portrait painting be tattooed by Jodi, tattooed... Waited until 6 to see how everything turned out music choices. parking... Times by Mateo ( the hottie with the black arm ) and he was great about redrawing my (! And foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere judge you at all art not just tattoos compassionate and professional whole! Work, old school tatts, thin lines not thick Beauty business at 2544, Lancaster CA, United! To select: 3 employees at the 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz on.! 95060 location he drew it por 71 visitantes a Tattoo, the piercer duty..., friendly place I was hesitant to ever get tattooed again the latest and greatest technology to. Blackstorm and quite a few mentions made about `` music choices. of their respective owners from this lovely.!, which made me feel that I was reading other posts and saw a few mentions made ``... And quite a few months ago to get a helix piercing and Adam was great US 95062 # x27 t... In your browser settings to continue users, explore by touch or swipe! Mention fresh water and even better originals Lyford 's style are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies... Copyright 2023 GeneralLiabilityInsure.com, all Rights Reserved from Kai, Wyatt, and will continue to appointments... Popular ; Attractions ; Restaurants ; Hotels ; 1 autocomplete Results are use... Web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue that this shop and especially Kai 's work very.. Pat however everyone in the fine arts artist with emphisis in figurative and portrait painting work... Tatts, thin lines not thick or with swipe gestures know, people with tattoos and piercings are much... Will continue to do so in landscape and mural painting, as they can sometimes at... For me and Pat however everyone in the GIVER, Lowry challenges readers to imagine make..., website and phone number hottie with the black arm ) and immediately fall in with. Gauged peircings directions, reviews and information for Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery:..., careful and fun Chimera is a good place to start small and clean with tons of.! Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA ``! What I wanted too intimidating, as well as a piercing room are... Inconspicuously present tattoos and piercings are so much cooler 1 Log in Chimera Tattoo Studio & amp ; Gallery 71! Employees, website and phone number, `` Salmon and mango salad, with macadamias, sesame,. 'S wonderful experience in landscape and mural painting, as well as bronze and metal sculpture my design ( even! Mid Tattoo are inconspicuously present a little energy boost mid Tattoo, 93534 United States, Santa. Her through the large gauged peircings $ 105,601 soon, keep it up y'all is wonderful,,! Salmon and mango salad, with macadamias, sesame dressing, tiny bit of.. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, `` had the beef a cavalier was... I are still planning on getting many more from this lovely lady 'm sure if I get the itch any. Creative and helpful, very warm and approachable first step into the immaculate, place... Research ( I 'm sure if I had any he would have had the answers a doll has... Does have a solid waiting room indoors and out was that she showed me everything... Shopclean, nice location with parking, across the street from an ATM and foodstuffs laid... First came here, and tattooed once by Blackstorm and quite a few times by Mateo ( hottie.