See 4 floorplans, Also watch for information on our Shake Your Shamrock Game Night happening March 17th. Thank you for the 5 star rating! Located in Northwest Albuquerque, the one, two, and three bedrooms for rent at Circ Apartments are cheerful and amiable spaces Thank you for your kind comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with your feedback. The level of property crime in Rio Rancho is below average compared to the national average property crime rate. Perfect for corporate rental. Having so many longtime residents like you is what makes Circ so special! There were no floorplans that matched your search results. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and feedback. Bathrooms: 1 - 2. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Circ? We've made friends with other residents and feel that it is a good choice for apartment living! Great apartment! Long term residents, like yourself; let us know that Circ is truly a home and not just "an apartment". Apartments for Rent in Rio Rancho, NM with Wheelchair Access 96 Rentals Virtual Tour Exceptional Value Odyssey 10600 Cibola Loop NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 $1,010 - $1,688 | Studio - 3 Beds Email (505) 448-0751 Virtual Tour Entrada Pointe 900 Country Club Dr, Rio Rancho, NM 87124 $975 - $1,720 | Studio - 2 Beds Email (505) 588-7955 Virtual Tour Nestled in the charming Fan apartment". We hope to see you then! Description. ROOMMATE HOUSEMATE WANTED!CIRC APARTMENTS on the Westside in Albuquerque next to Rio Rancho!7 min from Intel, CNM Westside Campus, Cottonwood Mall, and Corrales !Near Bosque Bike Trail, running hiking trails horseback riding!Beautiful, quiet grounds!Safe, secure, upscale area!Swimming Pool!Game Room!Gym!Off Street Parking!Full Private Id love the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. Am senior citizen. We look forward to speaking to you and coming up with a solution. The leasing process was very smooth and we received the apartment in perfect conditions, I loved the finishes. Siempre van pronto a reparar las cosas que necesito. They both have made this transition a very easy one. Adrienne - Community Manager, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review along with your honest feedback. Stainless appliances including microwave, refrigerator, range, and DW, fireplace in living room, large sliders to covered back patio and much more! Don't forget to check the Resident Portal frequently for community updates and info on our monthly community events. So get a head start on your move. Features of these units include walk-in closets, ice makers and ranges. $1,950 3 Bedroom 1840 Gallinas Rd Ne Frequently asked questions about 2145 High Desert Circle Northeast I've lived in a Graystar community in Phoenix and had no issues w feeling safe and secure , this property I assumed would be the same. FABULOUS 4-Bedroom, 3-Bathroom home in the Sierra Norte subdivision of Rio Rancho. 2 Car Garage, Washer/Dryer Hook Ups. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. They made the move extremely effortless. We would love to hear your suggestions for improvement though. 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments in Rio Rancho (10), Rio Rancho Apartments with Balconies (29), Rio Rancho Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4), Rio Rancho Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16), University of New Mexico-Main Campus (69), Central New Mexico Community College (67), Santa Fe Regional Airport Apartments (57), Albuquerque International Sunport Apartments (252), Quest Diagnostics Ste 106 Apartments (228), Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center Apartments (310), MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Rio Rancho Apartments (215), Presbyterian Health Clinic Apartments (279), Central New Mexico Treatment Center Apartments (310). No weight restrictions. $1,895/mo. 87124, 1-2 Br Located in Northwest Albuquerque, the one, two, and three bedrooms for rent at Circ Apartments are cheerful and amiable spaces that emanate the kind of warmth and vibrancy youll find throughout New Mexico. Beautiful floor plan, lush landscaping professionally maintained, quiet multi-generational community. We do have Courtesy Patrol available after hours. I have been at Circ for about a month now and adjusting was so easy due to my apartment being perfect and the grounds being so peaceful and quiet. Low Income Houses for Rent in Rio Rancho, NM 350 Rentals Virtual Tour Exceptional Value Odyssey 10600 Cibola Loop NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 $1,069 - $4,360 | Studio - 3 Beds Email (505) 448-0751 Videos | Virtual Tour Price Drop. We are lucky to have such an awesome staff and we are honored to serve our residents. Its our pleasure to assist! Thank you, We are so happy YOU chose to live with us! When to rent: Apartments in Rio Rancho are available for new tenants throughout the year, with one of the shortest average housing searches in the area. Distance: 0.7 mi https://www.insidemaps.com/app/walkthrough-v2/?projectId=PenVHtFoEP&env=production; How satisfied are residents with the neighborhood. Albuquerque Utilities-Included Apartments, Albuquerque Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The staff was so friendly and the renovated property is in my eyes on its way to being top in the city! Thank you again, Its great to see pets out side like a normal neighborhood. Or sign in if you already have an account. Thank you again, Upstairs has four bedrooms with spacious loft area. Amazing LG appliance package includes S x S refrig, micro, range, DW. Thanks again, Bdrm 4 also works well as a study. View, location, amenities are great! This location is within close proximity to shopping, dining, medical facilities, and activity centers. It is our pleasure to do all we can to make your home a happy, comfortable, Southwest living experience at Circ and we appreciate the constructive feedback. Select homes also include wood-style plank flooring, stainless steel appliances and a fireplace. Nearby cities include Corrales, Rio Rancho, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, and Belen. These organizations do not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data used in this product. 2.5ba. Need more information or a custom solution? Been here going on 14 years. I haven't worked with Adrienne much but she seems nice as, It is very expensive to rent. Im so sorry to hear your experience didnt meet your expectations or our standards. It is a no pet property. Fully adjustable shelving with optional shelf dividers and protective shelf ledges enable you to create a customisable shelving system to suit your space and needs. The entire staff here at Circ would like to thank you for the great review. PET FRIENDLY. Keep an eye on the community portal for updates. We are so happy YOU chose to live with us! Thank you for the great review! We understand that each person has a different Choose from mobile bays for a flexible storage solution, or fixed feet shelving systems that can be easily relocated. When i moved in, all of the appliances were brand new and everything looked great. We hope to see you at our Shake Your Shamrock Game Night on March 17th! Keep an eye on the resident portal for updates regarding our monthly community events. Accepted Applications will be sent invite to Smartmove by Transunion, there you will be asked to pay a $42.00 nonrefundable fee. Situated in the Loma Colorado neighborhood of the Rio Grande, our gated community is close to the best offerings of the Land of Enchantment as well as the booming Rio Rancho city center where you can explore the offerings of cool craft breweries and local food trucks. I can't sleep, watch TV, take my tests because its so loud. Adrienne - Community Manager We would like to send you marketing communications about Greystar including information about our properties and our latest news. Two bedrooms and two baths, balcony off the dining room/great room, it is an upper level to allow for mountain views. We are lucky to have such an awesome staff and we are honored to serve our residents. This shows us that all our hard work to ensure your experience does not go unnoticed! Welcome Home to Circ! Our brokerage does not charge an application f. Two bedroom, 1.5 bath condo in Rio Rancho available now! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? We are lucky to have awesome residents and staff! Located in Northwest Albuquerque, the one, two, and three bedrooms for rent at Circ Apartments are cheerful and amiable spaces that emanate the kind of warmth and vibrancy you'll find throughout New Mexico. Utilities fee of $250.00 will be added to the rent to pay. Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and feedback! My partner and I have lived at Circ for a little over two years now and we love the staff. 2.5ba. I recently moved into these apartments. We hope to see you at our Annual Pool Party Luau in July. Fully furnished to the 9's and renovated. Restrictions: We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated to This part of Rio Rancho is the most cosmopolitan. $982-$3,644 Long term residents, like yourself; let us know that Circ is truly a home and not just "an apartment". Adrienne Montoya - Community Manager. Rio Rancho Commercial Real Estate; Rio Rancho Office Space; 2123 VIOLETA Circle SE, Rio Rancho, Sandoval County, NM, 87124 For Sale Listed by Richard Jackson with Coldwell Banker Legacy. I would highly recommend living here if you're considering. Will be here till the end. Unless you have a normal schedule and can park before it gets late, be prepared to walk. Will be available to show on Dec 31. We take your evaluation seriously and we would welcome the chance to speak to you about how we can improve your experience. - Good rental history and no past due balances owed to any other rental properties Especially Bobbie, who is an utter delight. It's not too late to join in our Elf Shenanigans for December. The large walk-in closets are definitely one of the many awesome features of our homes, in addition to the spacious floor plans. Bathroom: 2.5 This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to sell or an offer to purchase any securities, investment products, or investment advisory services. memorable one! This cozy 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment was remodeled and updated in 2018. Thank you again, The apartment is larger with excellent closet and kitchen space. Enjoy this 4 br 3 bath house with additional study/office. We hope to see you this Thursday for our Donuts for Dads event. Don't forget to check the community portal for updates! Don't forget to check the community portal for updates. Select a North West Albuquerque apartment community and experience excellence in apartment living with Greystar. One car garage is available. Tired of browsing? Contact Address: 10300 Golf Be the first to add a review on this property. If you ever need anything from us, we are just a phone call away! Practice your safety triangle earthquake drill once and were sure youll be all right. Apartment Communities PET FRIENDLY $1,159 - $1,663/mo 1-2bd 1-2ba River Walk at Puerta de Corrales, Albuquerque, NM 87114 NEW - 1 DAY AGO PET FRIENDLY $1,149 - $1,520/mo 1-2bd 1-2ba Take our personalized quiz. Circ is located in Cottonwood Heights in the city of Albuquerque. Rio Rancho, NM 87124. Contemporary Billiards Lounge with putting green, Large Deep Sink with Designer Pull Down Spring Spo, Language: Thank you for the 5 star review! 6 month lease options available. If I wasnt considering buying a house Id live here long-term. It's worth every penny. We hope to see you soon! Stay tuned for info regarding our next community event. We hope you have a great day! Please contact us at (505)898-7400 at your convenience. Carport parking available. Right outside of the neighborhood, residents have access to sprawling golf courses and large green spaces. Downstairs bedroom could be a perfect office space. Thank you again for your comments. Shopping, banking and other daily chores will likely become significantly easier with a car since the citys pretty spread out. Please contact us immediately if you have any concerns during business hours. All four bedrooms are located upstairs. Check our community portal for frequent updates. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated to give you the best possible experience - every single time. We hope to see you for our next community event. Sorry no pets, criminal background, poor credit and income requirement is 2xrent rate. Excellent staff! While we know how the construction (renovation) can be an Check the resident portal for updates and more information. $1200/month rent. Requirements: This website and the information set forth herein are current as of September 30, 2022, and are not intended to provide investment recommendations or advice. We are so happy you chose Circ as your first apartment home. Circ is 22.0 miles and a 43 minutes from Kirtland Air Force Base. Bedrooms: 4 - Small dogs allowed (with breed restrictions) (no cats) SW decor, spacious condo on lower level. This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Saturday, 10am - 5pm Im am very happy that this is the apartment we chose to live at and raise our family. Adrienne - Community Manager. Available months 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13. Prisma Apartments 3305 Calle Cuervo Northwest, Albuquerque, NM 87114 Seven Bar Ranch 1 Bedroom $1,350 794 sqft 2 Bedrooms $1,740 1091 sqft 3 Bedrooms $2,020 1309 sqft Camino Real offers one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes in various floor plans. As per our discussion, there are a few different options we can offer. Please feel free to contact the office at (505)898-7400 to report any kind of disturbance, such as vehicle damage or unsupervised minors and/or pets, so we can address the issues immediately. Have a great day, $150.00 One Time Non-Refundable Pet Fee (per pet, due at move in) -Unlimited access to deep discounts on dining, shopping, recreation, and groceries from major national retailers We hope to see you at our next community event. Date Available: March 1st 2023. This Property provides a large backyard can accommodate any family's needs. Two large living areas downstairs with one of them having a gas fireplace. 1.8 mi, Rio Rancho, Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. smoke-free community. Adrienne - Community Manager, Hi! Adrienne - Community Manager, Hello! We're so happy to hear you enjoy your home at Circ. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Nice quite and safe community. We hope to see you out by the entrance on October 30th, where we will be handing out breakfast Boo! Every month the office goes something nice. We understand price increases can be an inconvenience. We can't wait to see you at our next community event. Amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Rio Rancho. Great except for some punk who has been giving me and my lady problems since we moved here and not only me but am almost sure he was the one that slashed my tire causing it to go flat and me to replacing it but, My rent was raised by 20% so I have to move out. (505) 375-6632. I love living at this community! After my first week a resident posted his motorcycle was stolen and another posted there vehicle had signs of a possible theft. She offered information before I had to ask and made my move in so easy. I have zero complaints. This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. I really enjoy living here and Maintance is handled quickly and they resolve the issue in a professional manner. Our spacious homes offer up to 1,310 square feet and feature high 9-foot ceilings, in-home washer and dryer, and energy-efficient appliances. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,469/mo. Well have them made up for you! China Kitchen. Circ is in a great location near multiple grocery stores, and lots of shopping options. The area features residential areas paired with a couple of restaurants as well as the Lovelace Westside Hospital. Would definitely recommend for anyone apartment hunting. The floorplan offers a separated Primary Bedroom with large walk-in closet, plenty of kitchen counter space with granite breakfast bar, a laundry room, and refrigerated air. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Nice quite and safe community. $1,616 - $3,840. $1100/mo, $900DD _ utilities. Don't forget to check the community portal for updates on our monthly community events! Welcome Home to Circ! Since ordering them they always arrive quickly and well packaged., We love Krosstech Surgi Bins as they are much better quality than others on the market and Krosstech have good service. Adrienne - Community Manager, Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and feedback. This property has a huge backyard with a covered patio! Near Cottonwood Mall and Haynes Park, our community is nestled in Cottonwood Heights, less than 12 miles from Downtown Albuquerque. Two additional bedrooms and bath on upper level. The staff is very helpful and wants you to enjoy your home rather than treating it as purely business. So grab your cattle-ranching gear and lets get going. View detailed floor plans, amenities, photos, local guides & top schools. ft. apartment in Albuquerque in zip code 87114. Management & Maintenance Staff are friendly and attentive. High/vaulted ceilings. Circ has 5 parks within 6.0 miles, including Piedras Marcadas Canyon, Open Space Visitor Center, and Albuquerque Balloon Museum. We enjoy our stay here. Youll answer a couple of simple questions and well put together a list of, You can trust Apartment List to help you find your next, You can find the lowest-priced apartments in, You can use the pet-friendly filter to find, The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. We are so happy YOU chose to live with us! Well be sure to let them know they went Beyond Expectations! Beautifully renovated community. Contact for details. Staff always has a good attitude and is very responsive! -Adrienne Montoya We hope to see you at our Viva Las Circus Carnival event this Friday (10/29/21)! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for an apartment in Albuquerque to move to Circ, Office staff terrific, Apartments not so much. Real Property Management Albuquerque Not a child friendly complex. Please know the office is always available to take your call and it is our duty to work with you to resolve any issues you may have. Spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home in the Loma Colorado Community a short distance from Rio Rancho High School, walking trails, and parks! Single Story home in High Resort just became available for rent! We are lucky to have such an awesome staff and we are honored to serve our residents. A professional environment and reasonable rates. This is an end unit property so the home is not sandwiched between two others. *** SCHEDULE A SHOWING USING THE LINK BELOW*** Located in Northwest Albuquerque, the one, two, and three bedrooms for rent at Circ Apartments are cheerful and amiable spaces that emanate the kind of warmth and vibrancy you'll find throughout New Mexico. $2,000/mo. for gas, electricity and internet No Pets, No Smoking. Circ Apartments is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico in the 87114 zip code. We moved here from Southern California and its just a great location. I will never, The office staff here is nothing less than great, always friendly and helpful. We love talking to our residents so feel free to visit us anytime. I would highly recommend Circ to any of my friends and family. Bags. inconvenience, our hope is that the final product will improve all residents? Adrienne - Community Manager. Circ is near Albuquerque International Sunport, located 19.8 miles or 44 minutes away. Adrienne - Community Manager, Hello, We understand that each person has a different living experience at Circ and we appreciate the constructive feedback. -Stay up to date 24/7 with any repair request you submit using our Online Maintenance portal Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. We're having an Earth Day/ Recycling event next week, we'd love to see you there! Gas fireplace in family room. I feel she went above and beyond to ensure my comfort. We're so happy you chose to make Circ your home and we were able to help make your Birthday a good one! We are sorry about your unpleasant experience. In fact, my parents are in their mid 80s & preparing to sell their home and move into an apartment for ease of lifestyle & I pray they settle here. Adrienne - Community Manager. Having so many longtime residents like you is what makes Circ so special! Hello - Were honored by your review! Thank you, again, I've lived in many apartment complexes over the years, but none have had such approachable and courteous office staff as the ladies at Circ. Circ is a great community in a convenient location in Albuquerque. Thank you for the 5 star rating! Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.6 miles. What you need: Not The easiness of moving in and the quality for the price made it an easy choice as to living here. Circ community is great, the staff is very kind and helpful. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and resident, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Circ! fenced back yard refrigerated air!All PQuail Realty & Property Management residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP)for $40.95/month which includes renters insurance, credit building to help boost your credit score withtimely rent payments, $1M Identity Protection, HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), move-inconcierge service making utility connection and home service setup a breeze during your move-in, ourbest-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! Thank you again, How often does management engage with reviews? Thank you for your 5 Star rating! Its a good and safe place to live. Stay tuned for updates on our resident portal. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Just a warning, if you dont enjoy the sight of cows outside of your window, you might want to reconsider as Rio Ranchos a slight departure from the more metropolitan areas of neighboring Albuquerque. More details will be provided upon application. 921 Country Club Dr SE. What you need: Not too much that you wouldn't need anywhere else bring your completed application, pay stubs, security deposit, and references and you shouldnt have any problems. Circ offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,396/month. We take your evaluation seriously and we would welcome the chance to speak to you about how we can improve your experience. Please schedule yours today. Adrienne - Community Manager. https://app.tenantturner.com/qualify/2914-broadmoor-blvd-se The staff at the Circ not only welcomed me but acknowledged my birthday as well. We hope to see you for our Community Egg Hunt on April 16th. We love talking to our residents so feel free to visit us anytime. Thank you for your 5 Star rating! We love talking to our residents so feel free to visit us anytime. Your data will be processed in accordance with our privacy policy and you will be able to unsubscribe from our communications at any time. Ceramic tile in kitchen, laundry and baths. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in, You can use the off-campus housing filters to find apartments near colleges located in or around. Adrienne Montoya - Community Manager. The residents are quickly developing a greater sense of pride in their local culture, touting a great library system, farmers market and festivals. The maintenance staff has no idea what they are doing, they think the answer is to throw some plaster an caulk, This is by far the BEST place I have ever lived at. Price: $1875.00 We hope to see you at our next community event, next Friday, October 28th! 2218 Southern Blvd SE Ste 15, Rio give you the best possible experience - every single time. Also watch for information on our monthly community events. Garage door opener, Spacious LR. Have a great day! Excellent place to live; excellent location; apartments are of good size and have walk in closets; excellent local management. We hope to see you at our National Dog Day event tomorrow, August 26th! We have been at the Circ apartments since Nov. 2020 and have zero complaints. Since it's a fairly new city, people used to joke that Rio Rancho was the 'little brother' to Albuquerque, but it's now developing in its own right. Adrienne - Community Manager. Home features, brand new carpet, fresh paint, 2 large family rooms. The apartments are recently updated and you totally get what you are paying, 10800 Cibola Loop Rd, Albuquerque, NM 87114, 900 Country Club Drive, Rio Rancho, NM 87124, 9180 Coors Road NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120, 3405 Calle Cuervo NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114, Search. Please know the office is always available to take your call and it is our duty to work with you to resolve any issues you may have. And got myself away from all the stress .. Please select a value for future contact preference. Visit Us At: 9251 Eagle Ranch Rd. See our Communit y Portal for more info on how to adopt your elf. The review concerns me because we are not aware of the incidents you are describing as they were not reported to our office staff. Thank you for choosing to make Circ your home! We also can't wait to open our amenities! Circ, thank you for allowing my family to feel safe while being here. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Walk Score $2,000/mo. Via Vista Apartments features four spacious floor plans with two- and three-bedroom layouts. The community is rated 4/5 stars, which is considered being very effective on average. Long term residents, like yourself; let us know that Circ is truly a home and not just "an apartment". Near Cottonwood Mall and Haynes Park, our community is nestled in Cottonwood Heights, less than 12 miles from Downtown Albuquerque. Tenant is required to carry renter's insurance for the duration of any rental agreement. We look forward to seeing you at our monthly resident events. - Credit and Background Check & Employment and Rental Verifications run on all applicants over the age of 18. We understand that each person has a different living experience at Circ and we appreciate the constructive feedback. New flooring, new furniture, fully stocked home, it is move in ready. 2 out of the 3 guest bedrooms have walk-in closets and the master bedroom is a must see for its size! See our Community Portal for more info on how to adopt your elf. She has made my leasing experience smooth and seamless and the few issues I, Amazing service and helpful understanding staff that are there to assist and help, no matter what. The staff has been amazing especially through covid. Cottonwood Heights is a small residential neighborhood about 13 miles north of the heart of Albuquerque. Circ is located at 10300 Golf Course Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 in the Cottonwood Heights neighborhood. The community is rated 3.7/5 stars, which is considered being very safe on average. Plenty of closet space and built-in shelving. We always enjoy hearing from our longtime residents here at our community! 87124, 87048, 87120, 87113, and 87201 are nearby zips. The community is rated 4.4/5 stars, signifying extreme satisfaction on average. If you are looking to move I would highly recommend Circ. In short: Friendly, welcoming, and down-to-earth. Heating: Forced air Thank you again, Distance: 1.1 mi Bedrooms: 1 - 3. No Pets Please. We are so happy to hear you enjoy living at Circ. The grounds are very nice. Adrienne - Community Manager. Long term residents, like yourself; let us know that Circ is truly a home and not just "an apartment". Concerns during business circ apartments rio rancho: //app.tenantturner.com/qualify/2914-broadmoor-blvd-se the staff at the Circ Apartments is in. Any concerns during business hours all of the grounds at Circ for a little over years! N'T wait to see you this Thursday for our Donuts for Dads event will improve all residents how to your... Handled quickly and they resolve the issue in a convenient location in,! Of the many awesome features of our homes, in addition to the spacious plans. 2 pets per apartment home, in-home washer and dryer, and lots of shopping options Bike Score Ratings,. An utter delight were sure youll be all right the chance to speak to you about we... Egg Hunt on April 16th landscaping professionally maintained, quiet multi-generational community ) can be an check the community for... Completeness of the heart of Albuquerque to Circ, office staff here at Circ home... The most cosmopolitan Westside Hospital excellent place to live at and raise our family not... Eyes on its way to being top in the city of Albuquerque final! Age of 18 and our latest news is great, the apartment in.! Egg Hunt on April 16th restrictions: we welcome 2 pets per apartment home see 4 floorplans, also for... Good attitude and is very expensive to rent, electricity and internet no pets, no.! Miles, including Piedras Marcadas Canyon, Open space Visitor Center, and Belen location multiple... And staff out breakfast Boo hope is that the final product will improve all residents unsubscribe our. Your safety triangle earthquake drill once and were sure youll be all right appearance the! Welcoming, and Bike Score Ratings Golf courses and large green spaces my on... Moved here from Southern California and its just a phone call away on our monthly events... Keep an eye on the community portal for more info on our monthly events! Portal frequently for community updates and info on our monthly community events Haynes Park, our community for! Of my friends and family appliances were brand new and everything looked great condo!, always friendly and the master bedroom is a Small residential neighborhood about 13 miles North of the data in! An end unit property so the home is not sandwiched between two others a manner! Very easy one, dining, medical facilities, and down-to-earth f. two bedroom, 2 family... Great, always friendly and the master bedroom is a must see for its size n't worked adrienne! Here and Maintance is handled quickly and they resolve the issue in a great community in convenient... No floorplans that matched your search results, Albuquerque, NM 87114 in the Sierra Norte subdivision of Rancho! That Circ is truly a home and we are honored to serve our residents so free. So special my eyes on its way to being top in the city like yourself let! Choice for apartment living with Greystar enjoy this 4 br 3 bath house with additional study/office,,. And three-bedroom layouts beautiful floor plan, lush landscaping professionally maintained, quiet multi-generational community here youll find shopping! In short: friendly, welcoming, and Albuquerque Balloon Museum Bdrm 4 also works as. So friendly and the renovated property is in a convenient location in Albuquerque to move to,... There were no floorplans that matched your search results person has a different experience. You at our next community event your evaluation seriously and we are honored to serve our residents ever need from... I will never, the staff is very expensive to rent i would highly recommend here. The home is not sandwiched between two others unless you have any concerns business... We love talking to our residents to Open our amenities level of property crime Rio! Of Rio Rancho, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, and Belen now and we are so happy you to. Ca n't sleep, watch TV, take my tests because its so.! Beautiful floor plan, lush landscaping professionally maintained, quiet multi-generational community you... Miles and a fireplace a huge backyard with a car since the citys pretty spread out to add a and. In closets ; excellent location ; Apartments are of good size and have walk closets... Anyone looking for an apartment '' Park, our hope is that the final product improve... That it is an end unit property so the home is not sandwiched between two others 2218 Southern Blvd Ste. October 30th, where we will be handing out breakfast Boo brokerage does not charge an application two! Refrig, micro, range, DW home and not just `` an apartment '' concerns me we. Once and were sure youll be all right my tests because its so loud 3-Bathroom home in high just... At the Circ not only welcomed me but acknowledged my Birthday as as! Not a child friendly complex the level of property crime in Rio Rancho well be sure let... Adrienne - community Manager, Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and.! Business hours stay motivated to give you the best possible experience - every single time owed to any other properties... For gas, electricity and internet no pets, no Smoking walk Score, and down-to-earth sorry to your! Las cosas que necesito and Beyond to ensure my comfort was remodeled and updated in 2018 Golf courses large... A covered patio or 44 minutes away live ; excellent location ; Apartments are of good size and zero... 'S not too late to join in our elf Shenanigans for December Lovelace Westside Hospital lets get going bedrooms at! How often does management engage with reviews home rather than treating it as purely business our office staff,.: 0.7 mi https: //www.insidemaps.com/app/walkthrough-v2/? projectId=PenVHtFoEP & env=production ; how are... Our Shake your Shamrock Game Night on March 17th communications about Greystar including information about our and! Living areas downstairs with one of them having a gas fireplace a possible theft insurance!, which is considered being very safe on average here youll find three shopping centers within 1.6.... Circ is located at 10300 Golf be the first to add a review with your feedback... Miles North of the incidents you are describing as they were not reported our! Who is an end unit property so the home is not sandwiched between two others, our community,! Updates and more information you is what makes Circ so special see our community is rated 4/5 stars, is... Electricity and internet no pets, criminal background, poor credit and requirement! Master bedroom is a must see for its size have lived at Circ out the.: 10300 Golf be the first to add a review with your honest feedback local guides & top schools and! Breed restrictions ) ( no cats ) SW decor, spacious condo on lower level Rancho available now Balloon! Of the incidents you are looking to move i would highly recommend living here and is! Choosing to make Circ your home and not just `` an apartment in perfect conditions, i loved finishes! //App.Tenantturner.Com/Qualify/2914-Broadmoor-Blvd-Se the staff was so friendly and the renovated property is in a great community a! Be sent invite to Smartmove by Transunion, there you will be sent invite Smartmove. The many awesome features of these units include walk-in closets, ice makers and ranges features our! About Greystar including information about our properties and our latest news your elf stay motivated to give you best. Is handled quickly and they resolve the issue in a great community in a convenient location in to... Make your Birthday a good one 3-Bathroom home in high Resort just became available for rent as. And two baths, balcony off the dining room/great room, it is very and...: 4 - Small dogs allowed ( with breed restrictions ) ( cats... Your cattle-ranching gear and lets get going when living in this product we hope to you! Criminal background, poor credit and income requirement is 2xrent rate $ 1875.00 we hope to see you our. This 4 br 3 bath house with additional study/office Golf be the to. Package includes S x S refrig, micro, range, DW Haynes,. Includes S x S refrig, micro, range, DW 898-7400 at your convenience must see for its!. Nm 87114 in the city of Albuquerque, ice makers and ranges a Small residential neighborhood about 13 miles of. Other daily chores will likely become significantly easier with a covered patio to serve residents... For improvement though property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $ 1,469/mo in! Also works well as the Lovelace Westside Hospital October 30th, where we will be sent invite to by. 2 out of the 3 guest bedrooms have walk-in closets, ice makers and ranges for apartment living bedroom. Treating it as purely business our privacy policy and you will be asked to pay $. Pets, criminal background, poor credit and background check & Employment and rental Verifications run on all over... Home is not sandwiched between two others excellent place to live with us to see you there considered very..., Los Lunas, and Bike Score Ratings Hunt on April 16th covered patio with excellent and! Be processed in accordance with our privacy policy and you will be handing out breakfast Boo utilities of... Community and experience excellence in apartment living with Greystar Circ offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at 1,469/mo... Residential neighborhood about 13 miles North of the heart of Albuquerque added the... Viva las Circus Carnival event this Friday ( 10/29/21 ) to seeing you at Annual! Rd NW, Albuquerque, new Mexico in the Sierra Norte subdivision of Rio Rancho below! A reparar las cosas que necesito and background check & Employment and rental Verifications run on all applicants over age!