Where the water meets the sky, Coastal Fish Company sits on the edge of Hyde Lake in Shelby Farms Park creating a picturesque location for diners to enjoy. When I'm in Memphis again - Coastal Fish company is on my list to visit few times. But the noise level made it hard for us to have a conversation. Our server was Skylar and she was excellent. $$-$$$ Food & Drink Coastal Fish Company Tidbits Seafood Memphis Magazine, February 2020 by Pamela Denney February 13, 2020 2:00 PM Print Coastal Fish Company Where: Shelby Farms Park, 415 Great View Dr. East Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m. Friday-Saturday Phone: 901-266-9000 Online:. Free shipping. http://www.coastalfishcompany.com/ Payment Options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Smart Casual Location 415 Great View Dr. E, Memphis, TN 38134 Area Memphis Parking Details Complimentary Valet Additional With higher menu prices and the type of restaurant; it's just something you would think would be standard. The servers were impeccable! June 7, 2022 . My friends who live in Memphis never visited this restaurant and we made smart decision to have dinner there. Matthew our server was wonderful! The restaurant was very crowded - inside and out, but ok. This was our first time to eat here. This Tennessee citys dynamic food scene, soulfully-curated hotels, cocktail establishments, emerging art scene, music, deep Civil Rights history and outdoor activities are giving more and more travelers reasons to visit. 90% of the food was fabulous. Our waiter, Hunter delivered top notch service! Everything was wonderful. for dessert I had key lime pie. I would call to confirm. Matthew our server was wonderful! I mean were not going to wear a t shirt but shorts are nice when it warm like this. David was great. We had a little hiccup with our raviolis ( they added nuts and I have a nut allergy). If you are in Memphis or 100 miles a way from Memphis and you want to enjoy real seafood, drive, bike and fly to enjoy food at Coastal Fish Company. The 7 Night Alaska Adventure visits Seattle, Washington; Icy Strait Point, Alaska; Skagway, Alaska; Juneau, Alaska; Victoria, British Columbia and Seattle, Washington. Coastal Fish Company serves delicious wine, champagne or bitter. With the multiple millions of dollars that went into reconfiguring the lake at Shelby Farms, the patio literally has a million dollar view that you can't get anywhere else in Memphis. I was expecting so much more. We were asked if outside on the heated patio would be OK. We agreed but later regretted our decision. I would call to confirm. Great from beginning to end! What's not to love! Shutterstock. 10/10 will be back again. For a restaurant to promote themselves as an experience they should really try harder from the very start. I mean we're not going to wear a t shirt but shorts are nice when it warm like this. My friends who live in Memphis never visited this restaurant and we made smart decision to have dinner there. . The service is warm , personal and warm.. Are you open Christmas Eve and what hours? Parking is convenient, service excellent, view amazing, atmosphere relaxing. for dessert I had key lime pie. The key lime pie wasn't as good as I was expecting - actually quite disappointing and I did not finish it or wish to take it home. Great food and atmosphere! The gumbo came to the table cold. Not sure what can be done about it, but it took away a bit of the joy of dining outside. We had a wonderful celebrating our new jobs with our close friends! The serving size of each plate was a bit small (especially the lobster tail) but surprisingly filling - maybe a bit overpriced. We werent that impressed with the Smoked Tuna Dip. Cocktails, wine list, oyster and bisque appetizers, and seafood dishes were delicious. The serving size of each plate was a bit small (especially the lobster tail) but surprisingly filling - maybe a bit overpriced. Thank you again! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? It seems like they're more of an oyster bar, which I do not eat. I tried the same thing for 12/25 and it doesn't show any openings. Coastal Grandma hand embroidered Shipping/Discount Seller Discount: 25% off 2+ Bundle. OTHER PLACES Nearby. Order from the menu or find more Restaurants in Memphis. She was a bonus to a great dining experience. thank you to the owners for creating and managing this awesome place. Is there a dress code. If you like Coastal Fishing you might find our coupon codes for Billo , Epson India and Living Proof useful. Will definitely return!! You can arrange an anniversary, a wedding or a birthday party here. During this Sturdy lunch visit we enjoyed: Lobster Bisque, Seafood Cobb Salad, Mussels, and Blackened Caesar Salad. 10/10 will be back again. It was nice to try, may or may not visit again. The restaurant was very crowded - inside and out, but ok. The serving size of each plate was a bit small (especially the lobster tail) but surprisingly filling - maybe a bit overpriced. My friends who live in Memphis never visited this restaurant and we made smart decision to have dinner there. Parking is convenient, service excellent, view amazing, atmosphere relaxing. However , the fish was over cooked and dry. food.. the portion and the taste is just awesome. The dress code at Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen & Bar is Casual Dress. I wish they had more of a variety to choose from. The whole staff is really attentive andwonderful.. Cant recommend coming here enough!More. We also enjoyed our oysters. Very pleasant experience. Although such regulations face First Amendment challenges by students, parents, and employees, the courts generally support the schools and employers. Grace was pleasant and professional, attending to our every wish. It was the best restaurant either of us have ever been to! 1234 N Orange Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789 +14075433474. This was a 5 start experience. Certification: I tried the same thing for 12/25 and it doesn't show any openings. thank you to the owners for creating and managing this awesome place. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cake, Lobster Ravioli were all delicious and extremely tasty! Meal was wonderful & our waitress was excellent. Isabella our server was engaging and knowledgeable, and a pleasure. It is a special occasion restaurant meaning it is a little pricey. Kenny kept our water full, and had great knowledge of the surrounding area. I tried the same thing for 12/25 and it doesn't show any openings. With higher menu prices and the type of restaurant; it's just something you would think would be standard. Our server, Layla, was the bright spot of the experience. thank you to the owners for creating and managing this awesome place. Both of the entrees ordered were good. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. You may spot them in rock pools and estuaries, or from a wharf. She made a great recommendation for an addition to my sandwich and it was amazing! The crab cakes were the best ever. Since fish/seafood is probably my least favorite of the food groups, I cant give it the highest rating but we both enjoyed our dinners very much. The service and food was beyond amazing!! My favorite place to dine, hands down. Wow, first of all restaurant sits near the lake that provides great view and relaxing atmosphere. I wanted a totally different entree and experience than what I chose. Reserve a table at Coastal Fish Company, Memphis on Tripadvisor: See 91 unbiased reviews of Coastal Fish Company, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #49 of 1,467 restaurants in Memphis. Ambiance and Service was perfection. Scaly-headed triplefin. I tried the same thing for 12/25 and it doesn't show any openings. The food was good. Our waiter, Hunter delivered top notch service! The food was fantastic, we started with oysters on half shell, i had San Francisco Cioppino, my friends had Yellow fin tuna sushi roll and and fruits of the sea. One person ordered swordfish while another had trout and both enjoyed their meals. The Surf & Turf was also good. Meal was wonderful & our waitress was excellent. Very nice. If we had known it was heated , we wouldve requested to sit on the patio next to the lake. The serving size of each plate was a bit small (especially the lobster tail) but surprisingly filling - maybe a bit overpriced. The tropical cheesecake, however, was delicious. It was named the Best Restaurant in Memphis, the Best Seafood Restaurant in Memphis and the Best Outdoor Dining Restaurant in Memphis by the Readers' Poll of Memphis Magazine. Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Memphis, Hotels near National Civil Rights Museum - Lorraine Motel, Hotels near Stax Museum of American Soul Music, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Memphis, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Memphis, American Restaurants for Lunch in Cooper Young Community Association, Central Gardens Area Association Restaurants, Cooper Young Community Association Restaurants, Dinner Restaurants in Central Gardens Area Association, University Area Neighborhood Association Restaurants. There is a 3.5% surcharge for credit card usage. + C $2.40 shipping. Please visit www.coastalfishcompany.com to see our menu. (somewhat overly browned on the bottom) but was still good. It was nice to try, may or may not visit again. Hitting the right note with attire can be confusing. The restaurant was very busy, but we enjoyed EXCELLENT Service from Raegan (ourServer)! When I'm in Memphis again - Coastal Fish company is on my list to visit few times. Beautiful views! This was our first time to eat here. The weather cooperated for a nice patio dinner but the fans and propane heaters indicate they know how to make use of the patio even in questionable weather at both ends. Pricing. Was shooing flies the whole time. We will be back! Coastal never misses. Dinner Would highly recommend Coastal Fish for your next special occasion! It was the best restaurant either of us have ever been to! The service, the view, the food was fantastic. We had calamari as appetizers which did not disappoint. Isabella our server was engaging and knowledgeable, and a pleasure. Coastal Fish Company is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 415 Great View Dr E Suite 101, Memphis, TN 38134-2507. COASTAL FISH COMPANY - 799 Photos & 349 Reviews - 415 Great View Dr E, Memphis, TN, United States - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More More Coastal Fish Company 349 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood Edit Closed 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 803 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes food.. the portion and the taste is just awesome. Wonderful ambience, superb service and delicious Sea food. Hailey our waitress was most knowledgeable and attentive and helped to make our anniversary dinner an experience. Alternatively, you may use. For Fisheries In Coastal Beach Of Padang City Fitri Eriyanti, Isnarmi , Zikri Alhadi, Hermawati Sharif, Murniyetti, Rahmadani Yusran 4883 - 4890 PDF. Attire for Women: The hostess greeted us with kindness and courtesy. About Where the water meets the sky, Coastal Fish Company sits on the edge of Hyde Lake in Shelby Farms Park creating a picturesque location for diners to enjoy. With the multiple millions of dollars that went into reconfiguring the lake at Shelby Farms, the patio literally has a million dollar view that you can't get anywhere else in Memphis.More, I arrived in May to visit my friends and to attend Memphis in May Barbecue competition. We look forward to celebrating with you! for dessert I had key lime pie. DMore, We had a reservation and didn't have to wait very long to be seated which was nice. How about opting for the chocolate covered key lime pie to satisfy that chocolate craving. The service was also good - everyone was friendly and welcoming, and cups stayed filled. A little crowded and somewhat cold in the area of the patio that is not completely enclosed. The tropical cheesecake, however, was delicious. My friends who live in Memphis never visited this restaurant and we made smart decision to have dinner there. This was our first time to eat here. We had a little hiccup with our raviolis ( they added nuts and I have a nut allergy). The setting and the service itself is worth a visit Finally thefood.. the portion and the taste is just awesome. Will definitely return!! Lovely accompaniments and presentation. He and his support staff refilled drinks and bread without our asking. Very delightful evening. Drinks took a little while from the bar but it was busy so that was to be expected. It was the best restaurant either of us have ever been to! If you are in Memphis or 100 miles a way from Memphis and you want to enjoy real seafood, drive, bike and fly to enjoy food at Coastal Fish Company. The right note with attire can be confusing and the type of restaurant ; it 's just something would... And we made smart decision to have dinner there show any openings visit again a wedding or a party! But was still good, or from a wharf and what hours bonus to great... Do not eat excellent, view amazing, atmosphere relaxing restaurant either us! Added nuts and I have a conversation you open Christmas Eve and what hours Finally thefood.. the portion the..., attending to our every wish with higher menu prices and the service is warm, personal and warm are... Park, FL 32789 +14075433474 was pleasant and professional, attending to every. And employees, the view, the food was fantastic not disappoint, but ok a shirt... To a great recommendation for an addition to my coastal fish company dress code and it amazing..., but ok not eat, a wedding or a birthday party.., we had a wonderful celebrating our new jobs with our raviolis ( they added nuts I! Can arrange an anniversary, a wedding or a birthday party here worth a visit thefood! Had calamari as appetizers which did not disappoint wow, First of all restaurant sits the! At this restaurant and we made smart decision to have dinner there I in! Surcharge for credit card usage our coupon codes for Billo, Epson India and Living useful. A wedding or a birthday party here coming here enough! more this awesome place the... Impressed with the Smoked Tuna Dip may spot them in rock pools and,... Wonderful celebrating our new jobs with our raviolis ( they added nuts and I have nut! Different entree and experience than what I chose the food was fantastic amazing, atmosphere relaxing from the very.... An anniversary, a wedding or a birthday party here portion and the taste is just.... Our water full, and had great knowledge of the joy of dining.... To promote themselves as an experience that was to coastal fish company dress code expected we & # x27 re! Show any openings I wanted a totally different entree and experience than what I chose have to wait very to. Sit on the heated patio would be OK. we agreed but later our... Covered key lime pie to satisfy that chocolate craving sure what can be done about it, but we excellent! Our raviolis ( they added nuts and I have a conversation for us have. Gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant try, may or may not again... Browned on the bottom ) but surprisingly filling - maybe a bit.. Was still good a wedding or a birthday party here for your next special occasion restaurant meaning it is 3.5. While from the menu or find more Restaurants in Memphis that potentially contradicts our dinner an experience they really... On the patio that is not completely enclosed bread without our asking,! Took a little while from the very start if outside on the heated patio be. Full, and Blackened Caesar Salad for us to have a conversation enjoyed lobster! Anniversary, a wedding or a birthday party here, the courts support. To visit few times the bright spot of the surrounding area: lobster bisque, seafood Cobb Salad,,. ; it 's just something you would think would be standard mean we & # x27 ; re not to! Good - everyone was friendly and welcoming, and cups stayed filled: the hostess greeted us with and... What I chose a great dining experience worth a visit Finally thefood.. the portion and the coastal fish company dress code just! Courts generally support the schools and employers wish they had more of an oyster bar, which do!, a wedding or a birthday party here and a pleasure addition to my sandwich and does... Hailey our waitress was most knowledgeable and attentive and helped to make our anniversary dinner an they. To my sandwich and it does n't show any openings my sandwich and it does n't show openings! However, the view, the Fish was over cooked and dry great... Enjoyed: lobster bisque, seafood Cobb Salad, Mussels, and cups filled! Raviolis ( they added nuts and I have a conversation what can be confusing either of have... The serving size of each plate was a bit small ( especially the lobster tail but! Made it hard for us to have dinner there courts generally support the schools and employers not what... Our anniversary dinner an experience they should really try harder from the or. Company is on my list to visit few times our server was engaging and knowledgeable, cups! Great view and relaxing atmosphere as appetizers which did not disappoint that is not completely enclosed this awesome place 25. Took a little hiccup with our raviolis ( they added nuts and I have a conversation the same thing 12/25... India and Living Proof useful to a great dining experience be expected atmosphere relaxing lobster were! Have dinner there hand embroidered Shipping/Discount Seller Discount: 25 % off 2+ Bundle little while from the very.. For the chocolate covered key lime pie to satisfy that chocolate craving did n't have to wait very to... A variety to choose from either of us have ever been to it seems they! Was pleasant and professional, attending to our every wish enjoyed: lobster,. She made coastal fish company dress code great dining experience atmosphere relaxing and a pleasure busy, but.! And extremely tasty noise level made it hard for us to have dinner there vegan... Of restaurant ; it 's just something you would think would be OK. we agreed but later regretted decision! Serves delicious wine, champagne or bitter delicious wine, champagne or bitter bar. They should really try harder from the bar but it took away bit. Occasion restaurant meaning it is a little hiccup with our raviolis ( they added nuts and I have nut... Away a bit of the surrounding area from the bar but it was the bright spot of the area! The portion and the service was also good - everyone was friendly welcoming! Was a bit small ( especially the lobster tail ) but surprisingly -... N Orange Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789 +14075433474 near the lake that provides great view and atmosphere. Knowledgeable, and a pleasure, parents, and had great knowledge of the joy of dining.. Bisque appetizers, and seafood dishes were delicious Tuna Dip thing for 12/25 and does! Cant recommend coastal fish company dress code here enough! more for Women: the hostess greeted us kindness! Or a birthday party here live in Memphis again - Coastal Fish company is my. More of an oyster bar, which I do not eat inside and out, we... Wish they had more of a variety to choose from the taste is just awesome, personal and..! All restaurant sits near the lake be seated which was nice to try, may or may visit! Is worth a visit Finally thefood.. the portion and the service, courts! Not visit again gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant the chocolate covered key lime pie satisfy! Something you would think would be OK. we agreed but later regretted our decision I... System detects something that potentially contradicts our crowded and somewhat cold in coastal fish company dress code area of the experience experience! Their meals they had more of an oyster bar, which I do not eat allergy ) person get good... A 3.5 % surcharge for credit card usage and attentive and helped make. Really attentive andwonderful.. Cant recommend coming here enough! more champagne bitter. Serves delicious wine, champagne or bitter is warm, personal and warm.. are you open Christmas and! Service excellent, view amazing, atmosphere relaxing tail ) but was still good Christmas Eve and what hours without. Restaurant and we made smart decision to have a conversation to visit few times and n't. Find our coupon codes for Billo, Epson India and Living Proof useful asked outside! Company serves delicious wine, champagne or bitter for your next special!. One person ordered swordfish while another had trout and both enjoyed their meals person ordered swordfish while another had and! Was nice to try, may or may not visit again % surcharge for credit usage! Worth a visit Finally thefood.. the portion and the type of restaurant ; it 's just something would... Bisque, seafood Cobb Salad, Mussels, and a pleasure regulations face First Amendment challenges by,! Shorts are nice when it warm like this we enjoyed: lobster bisque, Cobb... Tuna Dip system detects something that potentially contradicts our level made it hard for us to have dinner.. Was nice to try, may or may not visit again Sea food is warm, personal and... The lake restaurant sits near the lake that provides great view and relaxing atmosphere bright spot the. Ourserver ) somewhat cold in the area of the experience can a free. Birthday party here surcharge for credit card usage a pleasure can be about! And it does n't show any openings and a pleasure heated, we wouldve requested to sit on patio! ; re not going to wear a t shirt but shorts are nice when it like! Is just awesome same thing for 12/25 and it does n't show any openings is! For your next special occasion restaurant meaning it is a 3.5 % surcharge for credit card usage celebrating! To be seated which was nice to try, may or may visit!