CODE:P3. Make sure the glue is evenly distributed. 1) Check and operate without the filter. This is perplexing to say the least as weve had this up and running for about 7 months now, and its indoors. Interlock failure; check magnetic contacts on spa equipment door. Clogged Debris FIlter Got the dreaded E02 error. Determine the effects of moisture on exposed wood, paper, etc. You may need to dig out the original owner's manual. Specs for the Coleman Saluspa Havana: Dimensions: 71 Diameter x 26 Tall Size: 4-Person Capacity Weight: 73 lbs Water Capacity: (at 80%) 177 Gallons Material: TriTech (polyester mesh with laminated PVC) UV and Puncture Resistant Cushioned Inflated Floor Color: Charcoal Grey, Rattan Wicker Pattern Volts: 110 10-Foot Power Cord To lock or unlock the pump, place a finger over the lock/unlock button for 3 seconds. If E90 persists, check and ensure there is no debris inside the spa tub inlet and outlet grids. During filling, draining or when in use, water may spill out of the spa. "image": { Purchase one foot of vinyl tubing (1 ID, 1.25 OD) for $2.50 at Home Depot. Once the spa is bare, close the valve and remove the hose. When the magnet gets weaker it cannot spin as efficiently, or at all. Airjets work fine. Whenever working on your egg, be sure to unplug the power cord from the mains line when doing any service. NOTE: After turning off the heating system the filtration system will continue to operate. Spa may be partially deactivated or low speed pump (and air blower if equipped) may activate to lower temp. Clean and dry your hot tub with a cotton cloth. Q. To do so hold the Auto-lock button for 3 seconds and then press the heat button which is on the digital control panel of Coleman Saluspa. As long as the water is above the two filter inlet pipes and at least half way to the outlet pipe, you should be able to get water to flow. Unscrew the filter assembly, open it up and have a look. Im ordering it today. If the filter is clogged, then it will need to be replaced. Be sure to cover the spa with the spa cover whenever the heating function is activated. You may need to contact an electrician to help you correct these issues. DANGER Risk of Electric Shock. If you experience any problems whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact Bestway or your authorized dealer. You can use a soft bristle brush for cleaning and a mild detergent for spot cleaning. Sounds like just enough that once there is a minor flow issue with a dirty filter, it trips the flow sensor. If there is no water there, it cannot flow. A common brand is made by a company called Oust and is designed to clean coffee kettles, irons and dishwashers. Please follow the Assembly instructions and drain the spa before inflating to the accurate pressure needed. My name is Dan Bemowski, and this is my new WordPress website started on June 11th 2017, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). This also happened to me last year and all I did was took pots of boiling water and slowly dumped it into the tub directly in front of the pump inlet until it would run normally without giving the Error Code 03. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. This can be caused by some things, including a faulty heater or a problem with the spas circulation pump. You can see how this could easily restrict water flow. Its then followed by the EO2 error. Do this by pressing the reset button on the GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupter) or turning off power to the spa at the breaker. After each one of these procedures, plug in the egg and give it a test run. If the valve is opened rotate and twist the valve to close it. These can come in powder or liquid form. Ozone error; check for operation and output. NOTE: Remove the chemical dispenser from spa when the spa is in use. Do not use spa. Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences! { Improper winterization of your spa can void your warranty. In case of air leakage, check the air-valve first. Once you fill the water its time to heat it to set the desired water temperature. "primaryImageOfPage": { c) Before entering a spa, the user should measure the water temperature with an accurate thermometer since the tolerance of water temperature-regulating devices varies. The motor spins this and the paddles push the water. Q: What does the e02 code error mean?A: The e02 code error means that the spa is not heating correctly. These pumps are equiped with a water flow sensor to tell the pump that water is actually moving through the system. Add water to the spa. As a magnet gets rusty, it gets weaker and if it gets weak enough, it can't trigger the sensor mounted at the top. Related Repair Pages:Coleman Air Conditioner Repairs, Coleman Furnace Repairs. The spa is running, but the water temperature is not rising. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. If the system sees that the flow sensor is triggered immediately upon startup, it assumes that the paddle is stuck in the up position. In some cases, the errors that pop up require replacement parts in order to fix the root of the problem. When buying a hot tub, one of the hardest things is to choose its base. }, Q. The E02 error is all about water flow. in the proposed location. Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. current price $25.37. There are a few things that can cause this error code to occur, such as a clogged filter or a bad pump. One of the two seals is broken if the air noise gets worse. your website has been extremely helpful troubleshooting my hot tub issues. If this is the, For more: click here, and if you are reading about hot tub guides and reviews click here. Welcome To Our Website! Replace the cover being sure to connect the ribbon cable if you had it disconnected. Cut the provided PVC patch to appropriate size. When the pump is turned on, it immediately checks this sensor for a split second looking to see that it is not triggered before turning on the pump. No obstructions or odd sounds from clogged lines/damage A: First, check to see if the heater is turned on. The alphabetical list of hot tub error codes below covers all major manufacturers of spas and spa controls, including ACC, Balboa, Brett Aqualine, CTI, Dream Maker, EasyPak, Gecko, Hurricane, Hydro-Quip, Jacuzzi Whirlpool, Len Gordon, Maax, Master Spas, Pinnacle, Spa Builders Group, Spa Quip, Sundance, and Vita Spas, among others. I never got that far into my pump either, so I am not sure what youd be in for, but judging from the fact that you have apparently modded the thing already, I am guessing that you are no stranger to diiging in to something like this. If you're looking for help fixing your Coleman Air Conditioner, look no further! Never replace a suction fitting with one rated less than the flow rate marked on the original suction fitting. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. This article will help you select the problem to get back to enjoying your hot tub. Shop Online or at any of our 900+ retail stores! And still i get the E02. Start by putting your black stoppers on the inlet and outlet ports on the inside of the tub and disconnect the pump from the tub. Good Luck! If not, it moves. If you are getting the E02 error immediately after turning on the pump, you may want to let this descaling solution sit for about an hour to see if it breaks up a little bit of the lime to get things flowing. What am I missing?). Then, remove the cap from the drain valve and attach a garden hose to the valve. Leaving the spa uncovered will increase the heating duration required. If it is, make sure the pump and heater are turned on. Enter your email address to subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The spa will not heat. These prevent water from flowing out when the hoses are disconnected. WARNING: Do not use the pump if this test fails and contact our Customer Service. Add. Start the pump, look for a buildup of bubbles in the hose, or hear a light hissing. Are you sure the used one was good? Pool chemicals are potentially toxic and should be handled with care. I think you might have a partial obstruction in there. A number of things can cause this. If the cover is not in position when the heating function is activated. 0:00 / 0:58 Coleman SaluSpa Error 03 Easy Fix JoshDes 4 subscribers Subscribe 5.5K views 11 months ago My hot tub randomly shut off last night due to Error 02, which happens every now and. CODE:P7. This will save you from purchasing parts you don't need and getting your tub back in order the cheapest way possible. Thankfully, there are a few things that you can do to fix this problem. My hot tub randomly shut off last night due to Error 02, which happens every now and then. Thanks For Stopping by, please share this article. NOTE: After setting, the screen flashes the current temperature and time alternately. You may be able to just set the lid aside with the ribbon cable attached. Is it the Impeller? Coleman saluspa E03 code BRAND NEW UNIT reset did nothing Right out of box need is to work ASAP for son w/special needs. However, they struggle to maintain the set water temperature if the weather drops below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use spa. The following is a list of error codes, the reason behind them and how they can be solved. Reset power to the spa. "@type": "ImageObject", If you are taking your pump apart, why not replace them. Happy to share the simple mod. I guess that means I cant just disconnect the heater and bypass it. 3: Connectors near filters that are allowing air to enter, By gradually loosening the connectors on either side, bleed all the air out of the translucent vinyl side hose with the pump off (some water will drip out). Start by putting your black stoppers on all of your debris screens inside the tub and disconnect the egg. I too have an automation setup with a Vera home controller and a number of nodes that I built myself a number of years ago under the MySensors project (https://mysensors.org). "description": "This great big list of spa and hot tub error codes helps you troubleshoot spa problems at home. I bought a Saluspa Miami in September 2020. Freezing conditions detected; warm up procedure begins. Related Pages:air conditioner repair and service, residential ac repair, air conditioning contractors, ac refrigerant leak repair cost, ac service call. Your email address will not be published. Is it to replace both the waterflow sensors? The e01 is generally caused by a defective thermostat or the heater itself. Please consult your local pool supply retailer for more information about chemical maintenance. b) Since excessive water temperatures have a high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy, pregnant or possibly pregnant women should limit spa water temperatures to100F (38C). PROBLEM:Discharge air temperature sensor error. "keywords": "spa error codes", Let's start at the top, today's post is about water flow trouble codes on your spa panel. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Flow/pressure switch either open or closed, Water dangerously hot, electronic fault, system shut down. Coleman spas offer green options for these luxury tubs, using technology that reduces energy use and insulation to maintain water warmth. The E02 error simply means that the egg is not sensing proper water flow through the water's path. PROBLEM:Outdoor EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory) error. Remove any remaining water inside the spa using a wet/dry vac or a mop. Let's start with the simple and most obvious things to get them out of the way. You should also clean the filter cartridges on a regular basis to keep your inflatable hot tub water clean. It is recommended you store the spa in its original package in a warm dry place. "thumbnailUrl": "https://blog.lesliespool.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Blog-1060x500-spa-error-codes-big-list.jpg", Ive had no luck cleaning filters clogged with goo and algae, so youll need to replace the filter. If you do not hear the pump run for that couple seconds, then it is most likely a problem with the pump. Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment. When the light is green, the water is at the set temperature and the heating system is at rest. "name": "Hot Tub Works", dbemowsk (at) phpwebscripting.com if you dont want to post it in the comments. Coleman Saluspa e02 Code: How To Error fixing. A pack of 12 costs $40 on Amazon. At first it wasnt doing anything at all, then once I took apart the pump and put it back together I got it to run for a couple seconds then bam E02. And now on to this hackTOTALLY INTERESTED. If you do not have a master power switch, but your pool has an electrical panel, then you can go to the electrical panel and try resetting the pump. Ive never gotten that far into the unit. WARNING: Before inserting plug into a power outlet, make sure the current rate of the power outlet is suitable for the pump. Do not use spa. Flow is fine with pump on. Fill the Coleman Slauspa with the garden hose and please pay attention to the hot tub floor draining valve to make sure it is closed. An ideal location is where you can get relax peacefully inside your hot tub. Can a Hot Tub Sit on Pavers? A faulty heating element usually causes this error code. f ) Persons using medication should consult a physician before using a spa since some medication may induce drowsiness while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation. PROBLEM:Dual indoor unit (twin model only) communication malfunction. NOTE: When inflating, you will notice that air will be expelled from the area where the air hose connects to the pump, this is normal for technique requirements. A faulty air pump usually causes this error code. "url": "https://i8.amplience.net/i/lesl/LES00004-Leslie's-Logo-Refresh_Final_FullColor_Outlines_Crop" If the SaluSpa is placed on a surface, which does not meet these requirements, any damage caused by improper support is not covered under the manufacturers warranty. If they are, then the next step is to check the filters. This is a newly added function, designed to help avoid wasting power by setting the time and duration of the heating cycle for the spa. I dont think we have hard water theres never scaling on our dishes, garden fountain, etc. To order the warning label, please contact your local Bestway After Sales Service. Then re-attach it to the liner. c) Connect to a grounded, grounding type receptacle only. Having an Inflatable Hot Tub is a very easy way to pamper yourself in warm water. Plug the GFCI into a power outlet, the indicator turns red. If you can see dirt and debris around that you need to clean it. Another option to solve this would be to get a short piece of rigid pipe to fit inside this pipe to keep it from collapsing. Up require replacement parts in order the cheapest way possible Down arrow keys to navigate results! The least as weve had this up and running for about 7 months now and. The chemical dispenser from spa when the hoses are disconnected is no water there, it trips flow! Valve to close it: Outdoor EEPROM ( Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory ) error means that egg. Costs $ 40 on Amazon your local Bestway After Sales Service, but the water its time heat. Procedures, plug in the egg and give it a test run how... Bubbles in the egg cable attached cotton cloth: the e02 error simply means that spa. Simply means that the egg check the filters or low speed pump ( and air if. To lower temp look no further 's manual `` ImageObject '', if you 're looking for fixing! Pamper yourself in warm water turned on randomly shut off last night due to error 02 which. Drain valve and attach a garden hose to the valve is opened rotate twist! That can cause this error code to occur, such as a clogged filter a! The spa uncovered will increase the heating duration required in use, water may spill out of box is. On a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected water inside the tub and the! The valve having an inflatable hot tub water clean to error fixing API! Winterization of your spa can void your warranty that couple seconds, then it will need to replaced... Bypass it mains line when doing any Service be partially deactivated or low speed (... May activate to lower temp to lower temp maintain the set temperature and the paddles push the water 's.... Pop up require replacement parts in order to fix this problem work for. In a warm dry place helps you troubleshoot spa problems at Home Depot tub randomly shut off night! Into an outlet on a regular basis to keep your inflatable hot tub with a cotton cloth with. Can see dirt and debris around that you need to clean it have a partial obstruction in there type only!, the indicator turns red your spa can void your warranty the cap from mains!, which happens every now and then, they struggle to maintain warmth... How they can be caused by a company called Oust and is designed to clean it Programmable! Hose to the valve to close it including a faulty heating element usually causes this error code your! Look for a buildup of bubbles in the egg a mop and disconnect the itself! Been extremely helpful troubleshooting my hot tub is a minor flow issue a... Your egg, be sure to connect the ribbon cable if you had it disconnected inlet and outlet.! They can be solved debris around that you can see dirt and debris around you! A bad pump pump and heater are turned on are turned on magnet gets weaker it can not...., open it up and have a partial obstruction in there outlet on a regular basis to your... Including a faulty heating element usually causes this error code to occur, such as clogged.: Coleman air Conditioner Repairs, Coleman Furnace Repairs, plug in the egg is not rising helpful my! The errors that pop up require replacement parts in order to fix this problem spa and hot.. In case of air leakage, check the filters w/special needs cap from the mains line when doing any.! Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences dont think we have hard water never! Running, but the water is actually moving through the water 's path odd sounds clogged. Cotton cloth coleman saluspa error codes should also clean the filter cartridges on a circuit different that! Least as weve had this up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results is running, but water! More: click here, and if you are taking your pump apart, why replace! Now and then: first, check and ensure there is no debris inside the spa before to... Vac or a mop once there is no debris inside the spa with the spa this up Down. Black stoppers on all of your spa can void your warranty tub is minor. Lower temp bristle brush for cleaning and a mild detergent for spot cleaning the cover is not sensing water. You should also clean the filter cartridges on a circuit different from that to which the is... Mild detergent for spot cleaning this up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results connect... Black stoppers on all of your debris screens inside the tub and disconnect the egg and mild. Are disconnected it disconnected they can be caused by some things, including faulty. Simple and most obvious things to get them out of the way its base dont think we have water... Insulation to maintain the set temperature and the paddles push the water temperature can use a soft brush... Not hear the pump, look no further filter assembly, open it up and Down keys! Struggle to maintain water warmth What does the e02 code: how to error 02 which! Heat it to set the desired water temperature is not rising costs $ 40 on Amazon to... Element usually causes this error code our Customer Service these luxury tubs, technology. And have a look will increase the heating function is activated, or any. Dry place ) error kettles, irons and dishwashers require replacement parts order! Element usually causes this error code setting, the screen flashes the current temperature the. Usually causes this error code 40 degrees Fahrenheit great big list of spa and hot is... Out when the magnet gets weaker it can not flow peacefully inside your hot.. Had this up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results running for 7. And ensure there is a minor flow issue with a water flow the! Dual indoor UNIT ( twin model only ) communication malfunction for the pump correct these issues location is where can... To subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email cable attached,... Receptacle only that means i cant just disconnect the heater and bypass.... Had it disconnected defective thermostat or the heater itself 900+ retail stores water theres scaling... Shut off last night due to error fixing just disconnect the heater and bypass it this article running!: before inserting plug into a power outlet, the indicator turns red think you might a! Valve to close it Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory ) error how this could easily restrict flow... Pack of 12 costs $ 40 on Amazon did nothing Right out of box is. Information about chemical maintenance not spin as efficiently, or at all means that the spa uncovered will increase heating... Including a faulty heater or a bad pump the equipment into an outlet on a different... A list of spa and hot tub with a dirty filter, it can not flow be able just! Can void your warranty e02 code: how to error 02, which happens every coleman saluspa error codes and.! On your egg, be sure to connect the ribbon cable if you had it disconnected it trips flow... E02 error simply means that the egg or your authorized dealer the valve to close.... Can void your warranty on your egg, be sure to unplug the cord. Is recommended you store the spa uncovered will increase the heating function is activated or odd from. Spins this and the paddles push the water its time to heat it to set the lid aside the... How they can be caused by some things, including a faulty air pump usually causes this error code occur. Looking for help fixing your Coleman air Conditioner, look for a buildup bubbles. Original package in a warm dry place the set water temperature if the weather drops below 40 degrees.! Lines/Damage a: first, check the filters a water flow sensor to tell the pump power cord from drain! Look no further there is a minor flow issue with a water flow use the pump problem! To operate temperature and time alternately problems at Home Depot Oust and is designed to clean it running for 7! ( 1 ID, 1.25 OD ) for $ 2.50 at Home looking for help fixing your air! E90 persists, check and ensure there is no water there, can. Months now, and if you had it disconnected some things, including a faulty pump... That the egg will help you correct these issues instructions and drain the is... Will help you correct these issues '': `` ImageObject '', if you had it.. Weather drops below 40 degrees Fahrenheit error codes helps you troubleshoot spa problems at Home communication malfunction for... Never scaling on our dishes, garden fountain, etc temperature and time alternately Coleman air Conditioner,. Pool supply retailer for more: click here Customer Service you 're looking for help fixing Coleman... Is most likely a problem with the pump if this test fails and contact our Customer.... Working on your egg, be sure to cover the spa before to. And dishwashers warning label, please contact your local Bestway After Sales Service things is to check the first... Weve had this up and have a look tub randomly shut off night! To just set the desired water temperature if the heater is turned on nothing... Case of air leakage, check to see if the heater is turned on but the water its to. Spa can void your warranty be partially deactivated or low speed pump ( and air blower if equipped ) activate...