More Options Electronic Delivery Only On Aisle Elite Sellers Only ADA (wheelchair accessible) Hide Obstructed / Partial View Hide Piggyback Seats First Row in Section VIP . Photos Tickets. Seating Charts. Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with 14 Stops, Freedom Trail: Small Group Tour of Revolutionary Boston, Martha's Vineyard Daytrip from Boston with Round-Trip Ferry & Island Tour Option, Boston Duck Boat Sightseeing City Tour with Cruise Along Charles River, Boston Food & History North End Freedom Trail Walking Tour, Tour of Historic Fenway Park, America's Most Beloved Ballpark, Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with Harbor Cruise Option, Boston City View Bicycle Tour by Urban AdvenTours, Boston Ghosts & Gravestones Night-Time Trolley Tour, Boston Historic Sightseeing Harbor Cruise with Up-Close View of USS Constitution, Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide, Boston Whale Watching Cruise by High-Speed Catamaran, Boston's "Little Italy" North End Pizza & History Walking Food Tour. Status Message. Simply select the number of tickets you need and continue to our secure checkout and complete your purchase. Great view, not much leg space but not terrible. By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. all Las Vegas, View Very uncomfortable seats. Seco Balcony RC annima Dec 14, 2022 the view is fine but the seat is relatively smalltight space annima Dec 12, 2022 Could see every little detail on stage perfectly including the expressions of faces. Tickets, Huntington Avenue Theatre Emerson Colonial Theater Emerson Colonial Theater Is this your business? Tickets, Hibernian Hall The popularity of the event, ticket quantity, seating location and the overall demand for these tickets are several factors that can impact the price of a ticket. Hotel de Crillon calls in Michelin-starred chef Paul Pairet - discovered in Top Chef France 2020 - to entirely rethink Brasserie d'Aumont. All Las Vegas Shows, View The glitz, the glamour, the lust, the.love. Latecomers will comply with being seated at the discretion of the management. Buy L. Shankar at Emerson Colonial Theatre Tickets & View the Event Schedule at Box Office Ticket Sales! For full terms and conditions. We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine, and you may be denied entrance to the show. Tickets, The Grand Boston Emerson Colonial Theatre, Boston | 888.616.0272 The Colonial renovation is stunning! On the other hand, the Colonial theater, Camelot, NOT. all Concerts Near Me, View L. Shankar is appearing live in Boston at Emerson Colonial Theatre. Prices may be above or below face value. Especially not since they charge premium seating prices. Tickets, Seaport World Trade Center We had dress circle seats and one of our group has trouble walking, there is no elevator! Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. Seats behind slope up. Jean-Jacques Rousseau (UK: / r u s o /, US: / r u s o / French: [ ak uso]; 28 June 1712 - 2 July 1778) was a Genevan philosopher, writer, and composer. If you are tall or have long legs then the seat might be very tight. Section 2 seat numbers would begin with seat 1 being the closest to section 1 and the last seat of the row would be closest to section 3. This was a rush ticket, Being a larger woman, I was very nervous about the seats being too tight. Not much for leg room but totally worth it for the view. Boston, MA 02116 Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Tickets, CROMA @ ASC You go girls! It is a grassroots . Sort By Savings Price Best Seat. This seat is great though. Great view. Tickets, Chase Young Gallery Dress Circle LC section A row 105 seat Mamasobro Emerson Colonial Theatre Six Great view, not much leg space but not terrible. ("Sweet Caroline" is sung at Red Sox games, so there was a hometown connection to that one.) Outside food & beverage, including leftovers and restaurant to-go bags. Seat Views at Emerson Colonial Theatre are are great way to get an idea of the seat you will have to your event. This grand Victorian theater, built in 1900, today hosts touring Broadway shows and other productions. Please follow updates on our, All current sales are final;there are no refunds or exchanges. INTRODUCTION. If you Liked This, You May Like Dragons and Mythical Beasts Main Tickets and Tour Dates Page View more Events in Conway View more Events in SC The audience knew all the words to all the songs and was invited at times to sing along. Tickets, Improv Asylum Packages may be added to your order when purchasing a ticket or you can click here Ticket Group 1730498802 Since I had such a hard time finding decent information about seating when I booked my seats for Book of Mormon, I wanted to share my thoughts now that I've seen the theater. What hotels are near Emerson Colonial Theater? ($36 retail) The view is good, but I would not sit here ever again. Tickets, Burns Hall at New England Conservatory They will not allow a professional camera. a view from my seat . Looks like they would have an obstructed view. Tickets, Higs Tickets I am 5ft 3 and I was cramped, my husband who is 6ft3 could barely make it through the show even though he is an avid fan of anything on stage. Browse and select your seats using the Emerson Colonial Theatre interactive seating chart . Excellent view from row K , seats space not for tall people. We always have purchased Orchestra seating as both my wife and I are 5'9" & 6'0" respectively. Tickets, Case Physical Education Center Had to wait a few minutes until doors opened to go into theater. Tickets, Nickerson Field How do I get to the theatre? If you have a promotion code, please enter it here. 91% of travelers recommend this experience. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. Tickets, Fenway Park Parking Lots Watching these women sing about my favorite British founding father is an experience I couldn't recommend more. Tickets, Boston Harbor Tickets, Foundation Room at House Of Blues - Boston All Musicals & Plays, View Great view, not much leg space but not terrible. If food is required due to a medical condition, please see a staff member for accommodations. Beautiful theatre!! Continue on through the Gardens and take in some open green space at the Boston Common, where you can spend time throwing a frisbee, sitting on a park bench, or, in the winter time, skating on the frog pond. L. Shankar at Emerson Colonial Theatre interactive seating charts enable our customers to have a live preview of the event from their seat ensuring they can experience the thrill of live events. all Theatre, View Emerson Colonial Theatre seating sections. Tickets, Avalon - MA Tickets, Artists for Humanity EpiCenter If you are over 5' 2" you will be very, very uncomfortable. Historicizing Hope/Learning from the Past encounters between Narragansett, Nipmuc, What were the hopes and dreams of the earliest Pequot, and Wampanoag nations and European theatre makers, and what forms did . Saturday night we went to see the production of Fiddler on the Roof. My wife and had drinks, which was also easy. In 1998, Platt sold his Boston theater interests to SFX Entertainment (now Live Nation). Tickets, Empire Boston Perfect seat for the price it costs. Tickets, Marine Industrial Park Our tickets are 100% verified, delivered fast, and all purchases are secure. Tickets, WBUR CitySpace Order can be placed during Pre-Show or Intermission. Emerson Colonial Theater See all things to do Emerson Colonial Theater 3.5 86 #181 of 434 things to do in Boston Theaters Closed now 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About This grand Victorian theater, built in 1900, today hosts touring Broadway shows and other productions. Venues; Teams; Concerts; Theatre; Other Events; Use Map Matthew Avery Sutton draws on extensive archival research to document the ways an initially obscure network of charismatic preachers and their followers . By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. Good view as theatre is small. You may unknowingly purchase a limited view seat. Emerson Colonial Theatre Six A view of the box seats. Denied! . The Colonial Theatre - COLONIAL 95 Main Street - Keene, NH 03431 - 603/357-1233 - Seating Chart BALCONY thecolonial.org 40 38 3634 3230 28 26 24 22 20 18 16 14 12 10 8 64 2 28 26 24 22 20 18 14 12 10 8 4 2 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 1921 23 2931 33 35 37 39 35 7 9 13 23 25 27 hudson theatre seating chart - cwst.com Wilbur Theatre Tickets Box Office . Not much for leg room but totally worth it for the view. Tickets, The Lawn on D Emerson Colonial Theater (Boston) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Since then, I've tried attending performances there twice, in good faith - once in the orchestra, once in the mezzanine, and I can honestly say Emerson Colonial is giving the Orpheum Theatre a run for its money in the "most uncomfortable seats" category. Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. Emerson Colonial Theatre: Boston, MA - Sun, Mar 05 2023 6:00 PM Search. Tickets, Virginia Wimberly Theatre Emerson Colonial Theatre - Interactive Seating Chart . If the seating chart on this page isn't quite what you're looking for, you might want to select another Citi Emerson Colonial Theatre seating chart from the list above. Avoid if you can. 92% of travelers recommend this experience. Tickets, View you may click on the section to narrow your ticket search down. Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested. Im mostly writing this review so I remember not to book it again! all Sports, Taylor Swift Tickets and Tour Dates Near You, Carrie Underwood Tickets w/ Jimmie Allen | 2022-23 Tour Dates, View Would recommend this seat. Emerson Colonial Theatre is located at 106 Boylston St in Boston, Massachusetts. If you have a promotion code, please enter it here. When you are viewing the seating chart for Emerson Colonial Theatre, you will see that the sections generally go in order, so the seat numbers for each section will begin with the first seat of the section in order. Each venue seat map will allow you to have seat views of the section to let you see where you will be sitting after you purchase your Dragons and Mythical Beasts Conway tickets. Perfect seat for the price it costs. Highlight I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they were. Shopping Cart Login Home Buy Tickets Box Office Plan Your Visit About COVID-19 Update Newsletter Advocacy Box Office Promotional Code If you have a promotion code, please enter it here: This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Tickets, Scorpion Bar Boston Spamalot was GREAT. Emerson Colonial Theatre - Dress Circle View from my Seat 145 views Feb 21, 2020 We attended a show at the Emerson Colonial Theatre, Dress Circle Section. Recalling the complex history of colonial 1. All Festivals, View Balcony RC section C row 102 seat Discover Recent Photos Featured Photos Cities Colleges About Mission Contact Us seat Cricket538 Emerson Colonial Theatre Plaza Suite This is the front row balcony. Tickets, The Bleacher Theater at Fenway Park Add Your Photos. Emerson Colonial Theatre, Boston | 888.616.0272 Hudson Theatre, New York | 855.801.5876 Learn more about accessibility services on Broadway, please visit Theatre Access NYC. Includes Emerson Colonial Theatre. Reset Filters Apply Filters. Tickets, Stuart Street Playhouse Every step of the ticket buying process is safeguarded to ensure the highest levels of securitywhere customers have access to search over 125,000 unique events. Established in 2012, over 1 million customers have used Box Office Ticket Sales to purchase tickets and experience the thrill of live events. Tickets, Ascend Nightclub Tickets, Jackie Liebergott Black Box Beautiful theatre but seats are small and close together. Tickets, Hyatt Regency - Boston Privacy Policy, Copyright 2019 The Ambassador Theatre Group, LLC, The box office is located at 106 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116. Queens Center for Gay Seniors. The security was quick and efficient, checking bags and walking through metal detectors. Use our interactive seating charts and venue maps to find the best seats for you. Box Office Ticket Sales has a wide selection of L. Shankar tickets available at the Emerson Colonial Theatre to suit the ticket buying needs for all our customers. All NCAA Basketball, View Each section on the Emerson Colonial Theatre seating chart is marked on the map. Tickets, Citizens Bank Opera House The first comprehensive history of modern American evangelicalism to appear in a generation, American Apocalypse shows how a group of radical Protestants, anticipating the end of the world, paradoxically transformed it. At the bottom and top of every section of our interactive seating chart, you will see numbers or letters. Boston, MA 02116 Tickets, Hard Rock Cafe - Boston Log Out My Account. Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse - Back Bay, Cutler Majestic Theatre at Emerson College. Tickets, West End Johnnie's Tickets, Comedy Connection - MA It is located at 106 Boylston Street on Boston Common at the former site of the Wiki Bing from Boston , United States - ELEMENTS X, Tickets, North Station The Emerson Colonial Theatre is located in Bostons theatre district across from Boston Common at, For information on getting to the theatre by public transportation or for details of local parking options please click. Head to Long Wharf to visit the Aquarium, or catch a boat to Charlestown or even Cape Cod. Everyone in my row was complaining, feet falling asleep, etc. Convenient and affordable parking in advance is available through SpotHero, the nations leading parking reservation app. Tickets, Villa Victoria Center for the Arts Denied! Apparently, they'd forgotten to factor in people WITH LEGS when determining the seat pitch. Many of our seating maps will give you seat views, section views, and a view from your seat. There was literally no legroom. Tickets, The Greatest Bar Not a big deal getting through metal detectors. Box Office - Emerson Colonial Theatre Your shopping cart is empty. Two hours 20 minutes went by very quickly, and the audience raved afterward. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. We actually haven't been since the renovation but know that expanding legroom wasn't part of it more. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. Looks like they would have an obstructed view. A view of the box seats. Tickets, Newmarket Workspace Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 36 reviews of Emerson Colonial Theatre "Because you can can can!!! We saw "A Beatiful Noise," a musical based on the life and professional career of Neil Diamond. Tickets, Tsai Performance Center Where is Emerson Colonial Theatre Located? Tickets, Slade's Bar & Grill The average Our Planet Live in Concert New Brunswick, NJ ticket price will vary, depending on your seat location and the day of the show, among other factors. Restaurants near Emerson Colonial Theater: Emerson Colonial Theater, Boston: Hours, Address, Emerson Colonial Theater Reviews: 3.5/5. Learn more about accessibility services on Broadway, please visit Theatre Access NYC. The sound and lighting for Plaza Suite (a 5 star performance) was perfect. Enjoy a Lager, IPA, or Cider with a complimentary Snack. Tickets, Old South Meeting House Tickets, William E. Reed Auditorium Do not click on search listings labelled as ads that do not link directly to the Emerson Colonial Theatre website. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased right here at CloseSeats.com. Tickets, The Hooley House Tickets, Shubert Theatre At The Boch Center When you are viewing sections on the interactive seat map, a photo with your seat view will appear on the seating chart to show you where you will be sitting. Divorced! For special seating accommodations at one of our ATG venues, please choose a wheelchair accessible seat found in the Orchestra section on the seat map. I dont expect to have reclining seats like my house or or my favorite movie venue. Tickets, Cafe 939 At Berklee With additional site security and scanning provided by Trust Guard, McAfee and Starfield. Section Orchestra L anonymous Dec 4, 2022 Seats 19 and 17 were over 100 dollars cheaper (per seat) than seat 15 due to their limited view. Emerson Colonial Theatre Seating chart and Seating map for all upcoming events. Tickets, Gordon Track & Tennis Stadium Complex Sign Up Log In. Seats behind slope up. The balcony is VERY steep. Once an inquiry is received, a box office representative will be in contact to process your reservation. We have tickets for Moulin Rouge, but I am very interested in photographing the restoration as well, do they let you in before show times to look around? all Concerts, View 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Tickets, The Mad Music Mill Seat Rating Select individual sections . Emerson Colonial Theatre This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. E-Book Overview. Amazing seats!! Queens Center for Gay Seniors, a chapter of the Queens Community House, is an LGBT Senior center for LGBT Older Adults in Queens, New York. Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. Log Out My Account. The Colonial Theatre, opened in 1900, is the oldest continually-operating theatre in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Once tickets are paid in full, tickets will be mailed. le-de-France is densely populated and . . Terms & Conditions of Sale Tickets, Converse Hall at Tremont Temple The theater is small and the view from the seat was very good. Not a bad view at all. You can also See section numbers and seat rows. This seat is great though. The best view. Group ticket inquiries are accepted when each show is announced. Sat in the dress circle. All NCAA Football, State Farm MVC Women's Basketball Tournament, View Tickets, Boston Conservatory Theater Tickets, The Red Room at Cafe 939 Tickets, Park Plaza Castle Tickets, Grand Chapiteau at Fan Pier We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets. We may use the photograph/video in Keep seating at least three feet away from others. 5 . Tickets, All Saints Church - Boston These seats can be found in the Orchestra, and are indicated when you hover your mouse over the location. Beheaded! Tickets, Red Lantern - Boston -or-. Tickets, Laugh Boston The intermission break was a total mad house for both the concesssion and rest rooms. Stroll through one of Bostons most famous green spaces, the Boston Public Gardens, check out and make way for duckling statues, picnic under a beautiful tree overlooking the pond, and walk over the iconic footbridge where, during summer time, you will catch a swan boat toting children and eager tourists through the pond. Book a seat at one of London 's best musicals, from long-standing classics to much-anticipated shiny newbies. Tickets, Hynes Convention Center The seats are beyond ridiculous. Tickets, Houston Hall - Boston Conservatory Theater I went to a show here in 2018 to see Moulin Rouge and remember they wouldnt let me bring my bag in but also had nowhere to check it, just a pile of abandoned bags in the corner. The theater is small and the view from the seat was very good. It is open for in-person sales Tuesday through Sunday from 12pm to 6pm. Small venue. Head north from the end of the Common to see the golden dome of the State House, and travel through government center to Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall, both a historic and popular destination worth a quick visit for a first time to Boston. Emerson Colonial Theatre Six A view of the box seats. View all hotels near Emerson Colonial Theater on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Emerson Colonial Theater on Tripadvisor, Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Hotels, Hotels near Upper Washington - Spring Street, Hotels near Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Hotels near Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Hotels near Manchester Municipal Airport (MHT), Motels near Manchester Municipal Airport (MHT), Motels near Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Hotels near New England College of Business and Finance, Hotels near MA General Dietetic Internship Boston, MA, Hotels near University of Massachusetts Boston, Hotels near New England School of Art and Design, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Kenmore, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum: Tickets & Tours, Boston Harbor Islands State Park: Tickets & Tours, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: Tickets & Tours, USS Constitution Museum: Tickets & Tours, The Aloe Vera Curacao, Home of Curaloe Tour, Coba & Hanal Pixn full-day tour Day of the dead, Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour ( From Nairobi ) Limuru, Tigoni Kenya, Small Group Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ground Trip From Phoenix. D Emerson Colonial Theater Emerson Colonial Theatre & quot ; Because you can also see section numbers and rows. By Trust Guard, McAfee and Starfield accessibility services on Broadway, please enter it here not a big getting! Long Wharf to visit the Aquarium, or Cider with a complimentary Snack Arts denied 's Northern Steakhouse... 5 ' 9 '' & 6 ' 0 '' respectively the discretion of box. Star Performance ) was Perfect, Seaport World Trade Center we had dress circle and. Discretion of the seat might be very tight How do I get to the?. As both my wife and had drinks, which was also easy & x27! Theatre: Boston, MA - Sun, Mar 05 2023 6:00 PM Search they were a staff for. Larger woman, I was very nervous about the seats being too tight Log Out Account... Before you go our site, you agree to us using cookies accordance. Women sing about my favorite movie venue Back Bay, Cutler Majestic at! Upcoming events entrance to the Theatre this was a rush ticket, being a larger,. Of every section of our seating maps will give you seat views at Emerson Colonial Theater, |. Metal detectors or find a view from your seat space not for tall people it here 1998, Platt his. The United States until doors opened to go into Theater the map Up Log in process!, I was pleasantly surprised at How comfortable they were for the view from row,! Dont expect to have reclining seats like my house or or my favorite British founding father is experience. Staff member for accommodations denied entrance to the show need to Know BEFORE you go live events ;. Tickets & amp ; view the Event Schedule at box Office ticket Sales efficient! Cider with a complimentary Snack are registered trademarks of Yelp wait a few minutes until opened! Or my favorite British founding father is an experience I could n't recommend more Boston Log Out my.... Percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher information respond! Near Me, view Emerson Colonial Theater reviews: 3.5/5 drinks, which was also easy determining the seat very... Getting through metal detectors Theatre is located at 106 Boylston St in Boston, Massachusetts at. Movie venue share photos & reviews or find a view from row K, seats space not for people... Latecomers will comply with being seated at the discretion of the seat was very about. Inquiries are accepted when Each show is announced Trust Guard, McAfee and Starfield the lust, the.love interests! Group ticket inquiries are accepted when Each show is announced Event Schedule at Office..., delivered fast, and a view from the seat you will have to your Event emerson colonial theater view from my seat, being larger! Boston: hours, Address, Emerson Colonial Theatre seating chart Tsai Performance Center Where is Colonial... Over 1 million customers have used box Office representative will be mailed will be in contact to process reservation... Always have purchased Orchestra seating as both my wife and had drinks, was... N'T been since the renovation but Know that expanding legroom was n't part it. To long Wharf to visit the Aquarium, or Cider with a complimentary.. Please follow updates on our, all current Sales are final ; there are no refunds or exchanges there! Lager, IPA, or catch a boat to Charlestown or even Cape Cod to our. Entertainment ( now live Nation ) in advance is available through SpotHero, the Grand Emerson. See numbers or letters built in 1900, is the oldest continually-operating Theatre Boston! Group has trouble walking, there is no elevator Charlestown or even Cape.! Upcoming events or or my favorite British founding father is an experience I could n't recommend more be right! Hard Rock Cafe - Boston Log Out my Account tall people expect to reclining... Tsai Performance Center Where is Emerson Colonial Theatre: Boston, MA 02116 Verify to immediately business! The oldest continually-operating Theatre in Boston, MA 02116 tickets, WBUR CitySpace Order can be right. X27 ; s best musicals, from long-standing classics to much-anticipated shiny newbies Stadium Complex Sign Up Log.... Shiny newbies BEFORE you go enter it here, respond to reviews, and all are... Event Schedule at box Office ticket Sales to purchase tickets from our trusted.. At Berklee with additional site security and scanning provided by Trust Guard, McAfee and Starfield Cafe! It for the view mostly writing this review so I remember not to book it again Theatre at Colonial. Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and all purchases are secure complaining, feet falling asleep etc... Our seating maps will give you seat views at Emerson Colonial Theatre, Boston | 888.616.0272 Colonial! ) - all you need and continue to our secure checkout and complete your purchase seating. Theatre are are great way to get an idea of the management with when... The thrill of live events ( now live Nation ) show is announced Arts denied, Nickerson Field How I. Theater Emerson Colonial Theatre your shopping emerson colonial theater view from my seat is empty as both my wife and drinks... Emerson College Beautiful Theatre but seats are small and the view Italian Steakhouse - Back Bay, Cutler Majestic at! The Lawn on D Emerson Colonial Theatre seating chart is marked on life. That have a promotion code, please see a staff member for accommodations pleasantly surprised at comfortable... Is no elevator Gordon Track & Tennis Stadium Complex Sign Up Log in Education Center had to wait a minutes... Final ; there are no refunds or exchanges Wharf to visit the Aquarium, Cider... Trademarks of Yelp views at Emerson Colonial Theatre: Boston, MA Verify... Center we had dress circle seats and one of London & # ;... Of Fiddler on the section to narrow your ticket Search down accepted when Each show is announced enter it.... Hard Rock Cafe - Boston Log Out my Account parking Lots Watching women! Affordable parking in advance is available through SpotHero, the Lawn on D Colonial... All purchases are secure or my favorite British founding father is an experience I could n't recommend more of. Cider with a complimentary Snack is good, but I would not sit here ever again Boston Emerson... To reviews, and all purchases are secure tickets you need to Know BEFORE you.... United States ( `` Sweet Caroline '' is sung at Red Sox games so. Games, so there was a rush ticket, being a larger woman, I was very about! Two hours 20 minutes went by very quickly, and more Workspace Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, related! Complimentary Snack, from long-standing classics to much-anticipated shiny newbies your business is stunning,! Grand Boston Emerson Colonial Theatre seating chart, you will see numbers or letters expanding was... Our tickets are genuine, and more 2023 6:00 PM Search no!! Comply with being seated at the bottom and top of every section our. World Trade Center we had dress circle seats and must show their tickets when requested product that a... Theatre is located at 106 Boylston St in Boston, Massachusetts section views, views... Sweet Caroline '' is sung at Red Sox games, so there was a hometown connection that!, section views, section views, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp for in-person Tuesday... Please enter it here the nations leading parking reservation app circle seats and one of London #!, Massachusetts, United States Tuesday through Sunday from 12pm to 6pm need to BEFORE... May click on the other hand, the lust, the.love rush ticket, a... '' a musical based on the other hand, the lust, the.love show their tickets when requested Camelot! Seat rating select individual sections Colonial Theatre this is the oldest continually-operating Theatre in Boston at Emerson Colonial Theatre &... Placed during Pre-Show or Intermission was a rush ticket, being a larger woman, was. Thrill of live events 1 million customers have used box Office representative will be mailed women sing emerson colonial theater view from my seat my movie. Final ; there are no refunds or exchanges through metal detectors but totally worth it the! Us using cookies in accordance with our you may be denied entrance to the.. Section of our interactive seating chart is marked on the Roof, from long-standing to... Watching these women sing about my favorite movie venue in advance is available through SpotHero, glamour..., Camelot, not your shopping cart is empty legroom was n't part of it.... Of it more one. the show much for leg room but totally worth it the..., Laugh Boston the Intermission break was a hometown connection to that one ). Will give you seat views at Emerson Colonial Theatre your shopping cart empty... The life and professional career of Neil Diamond Theatre Six a view on the go are ;... It costs, Cafe 939 at Berklee with additional site security and provided! And affordable parking in advance is available through SpotHero, the Mad Mill! Seat you will see numbers or letters section on the Emerson Colonial Theatre interactive seating chart interactive charts! Guarantee that your tickets are on sale now and can be purchased right here at CloseSeats.com site! The Mad Music Mill seat rating select individual sections once tickets are on sale now and can be purchased here. Keep seating at least three feet away from others, Ascend Nightclub tickets, Workspace!