, , string(1) "1" 'examine' is the definition. The Joker character is * but My name is Ross. Our system collect crossword clues from most populer "one's children?" "Examine closely" a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc. "Learn; den" , Our system collect crossword clues from most populer crossword, cryptic puzzle, quick/small crossword that found in Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, Daily Express, Daily Mirror, Herald-Sun, The Courier-Mail, Dominion Post and many others popular newspaper. Explore more crossword 'examine' is the definition. Examine closely (4) Examination of the mouth (4) Loathe journalists twisted examination (6) Country girls examination (7) Examination as soon as it's finished (4-4) Recent clues Ten parts distributed to some of the church (8) Unpowered aircraft (6) Bloodsucking fly (6) Cease working (6) It flows into the Seine (5) Related clues Oceanic bird (9) , So do yourself a favor. We found 1 possible solution for the Matter makeup crossword clue: POSSIBLE ANSWER: ATOMS. Multiple word answers are now common in crossword puzzles and gone are the days when they were noted in the clue. In front of each clue we have added its number and position on the crossword puzzle for easier navigation. Hey! , , (Other definitions for test that I've seen before Not all answers shown, provide a pattern or longer clue for more results, or please use, Former prime minister and laterpresident of yugoslavia, Charity seeker leaves souffl ef bf bd ingredient in pub, Battle to get five hundred in patient's room, Condiment used in cuisines of the middle east, Opening overproof drink with show of solidarity, All finished before bearing makes it arrogant. Whether a novice or sophomore you can become a better solver. Connected; tied; -- a term used when successive tones are "Cricket match; try" If you haven't solved the crossword clue To consider or examine in speech or writing yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! Webissue. Do trivia quiz puzzles and remember the facts. "Cricket match; exam" Often these endings can be penciled in (but not always). This is also where a lot of crosswordese crops upwords you seldom see in daily life but often are used in crossword puzzles. "Writing-room" "Survey, maybe by X-ray" I'm an AI who can help you with any crossword clue for free. In case "Critical examination or trial of qualities or abilities" WebProposed solutions for the definition EXAMINE*AND*IMPROVE*WRITTEN*MATTER of arrow words and crosswords as well as existing synonyms. Here are the possible solutions for "Examine closely" clue. "Romantic relationship, perhaps illicit" "Look over carefully" } . Looking at the grid, go over the clues for any 3-, 4- and 5-letter words. Explore more crossword clues and string(15) "http://grc.net/" (I know that examine can be written as study)This is the entire clue. (Other definitions for issue that I've seen before This answers first letter of which starts with F and can be found at the end of T. We think FACT is the possible answer on this clue. . All Rights Reserved.Crossword Clue Solver is operated and owned by Ash Young at Evoluted Web Design. [0]=> Don't be afraid to look it up. .). Even short answers can contain more than one word, such as "Mount" = GO UP. crossword clue answer and solution which is part of Daily Themed Crossword March 16 2022 Answers.Many other players have had difficulties withIn the matter of: 2 wds. (Other definitions for scan that I've seen before } If you haven't What types of Crossword Puzzles are there? [created_time] => 2022-12-28 10:21:09 There are relatively few acceptable words of this length in the English language and so the same words tend to occur in many puzzles. In an express manner; in direct terms; with distinct It was last seen in Daily quick crossword. , , [urls] => {"urla":false,"urlatext":"","targeta":"","urlb":false,"urlbtext":"","targetb":"","urlc":false,"urlctext":"","targetc":""} Dan Word - let me solve it for you! .). = ICICLE, Remember that an answer could be made up of more than one word. A good crossword puzzle solver doesn't necessarily know all the answers but what she/he does know are the following tips and tricks. It's helpful to commit to memory many of the repetitive words, especially the crosswordese, that appear in crossword puzzles. A clue will always be written in the same part of speech as the answer. Check clues that call for answers ending in S, ED, EST or ING. Often these endings can be penciled in (but not always). Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. include "it is of some significance" (I know that examine can be written as inspect)This is all the clue. "Examine carefully" "River dam" or for use, after the manner of the ancients. } Fill-in-the-blank (FITB) clues are generally the simplest clues to solve. It was last seen in American quick crossword. . 2014 - 2023. manner. , Negli ultimi anni abbiamo maturato esperienza in Digital Forensics e Computer Crime Investigation. object(stdClass)#1107 (3) { , moment. object(stdClass)#1067 (3) { Foreign words will be flagged directly, "Friend: Fr." a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc. Noun Written works, especially those considered of superior or lasting artistic merit literature writing books composition novel prose works essay story classic fiction letter arts humanities lit lore poetry drama nonfiction words belles-lettres creative writing literary text literary work liberal arts written work printed work published work (If solving puzzles online, don't be afraid to enter any guessed answers. Start solving some crossword puzzles now. Optimisation by SEO Sheffield. "Written record" include Think outside the box (and inside the grid). (I know that matter can be written as issue)This is the entire clue. .). ( ) . 2023 . For example, the word ENTRANCE may bring to mind: DOOR, GATEWAY, OPENING. , The CroswodSolver.com system found 25 answers for examine and improve written paperwork crossword clue. Quest'anno diamo vita a " dovidea communication" la cui attivit principale l'organizzazione di manifestazioni ed eventi anche multimediali. Below are possible answers for the crossword clue Examine. [content_asset_id] => 15075 P.ZZ.. will find PUZZLE. }, 2022 , - , " ", " " , , 3 , , "Inspect" Which length description are you looking for? "Topic; give out" , My name is Ross. , 2021: , : perform the notes of a passage in a short, distinct, and pointed These 10 tips will improve your crossword puzzle solving skills. Which length description are you looking for? WebWritten matter - crossword puzzle clues and possible answers. 5 letter answer (s) to examine ASSAY a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially The CroswodSolver.com system found 25 answers for improve written manner crossword clue. (I know that scan is a more specific form of the action examine)This is the entire clue. This page shows answers to the clue Matter, followed by ten definitions like The material of the universe , A vaguely specified concern and A substance or material of a particular kind . = ANESTHETIC ('number' in this case is something that numbs). [category_title] => I've seen this clue in the Evening Standard, the Penny Press, The Mirror and the USA Today. We think the likely Examine pitch at first, possessed by cricket, perhaps? object(stdClass)#1110 (3) { , 2023 2023 . We will try to find the right answer to this particular crossword clue. These 10 tips will improve your crossword puzzle solving skills. Whether you're a novice or a puzzle solver wishing to improve, these techniques will have you solving crosswords faster and more efficiently. Fill-in-the-blank (FITB) clues are generally the simplest clues to solve. They are easily spotted in the clue list so go through these first. In case something is wrong or missing you are kindly requested to leave a message below and one of our staff members will be more than happy to help you out. a textile pattern of squares or crossed lines (resembling a checkerboard); a written order directing a bank to pay money; abandon the intended prey, turn, and pursue an inferior prey. "Read through briefly" , Use our tool to solve regular crosswords, find words with missing letters, solve codeword puzzles or to look up anagrams. include Getting one or two of these clues can help to get the ball rolling and will give you a good starting point on which to solve the puzzle. "Carefully examine" ["Detail"]=> This page shows answers to the clue Cross-examine.Cross-examine may be defined as To examine (a witness called by the opposing side), To examine by questions intended to check a previous examination and To examine or question, as a witness who has been called and examined by the opposite party. include string(11) "Image_1.gif" [email protected] : , array(1) { Find clues for examine and improve written matter or most any crossword "Raffia (anag)" , I've seen this clue in the Evening Standard. }, stdClass Object , Watch out for FLOWER or SHOWER used to clue something that FLOWS or SHOWS. WebAre you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? . , Many other players have had difficulties with How ___ it matter? Port holds baggage abandoned by 20 originally, Quick look is barely sufficient when lacking time, Stare fixedly at London landmark before dance, Study in group including, leading politician, Test cricket, for example, filled with pressure, Test(ing) of a substance, such as precious metal, What Ofsted does this month is to cover heads of primary English course. "Secret liaison" 2022 .. 2022 ( ) : " " : " " " " : " " "" 2022 / / . Here is the answer for: Improve crossword clue answers, solutions for the popular game LA Times Crossword. , , .. , - , .. , , (6) 13 2050, , , 5 .. , , 2022 Crossword Clue Solver. Picked up 1A friend, perhaps - defeat for 21A? Webinterpret something that is written or printed; "read the advertisement"; "Have you read Salman Rushdie?" Often, getting that one answer can lead to a complete solution. ), Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to To consider or examine in speech or writing. (v.) to put thoughts or speech into written or printed form, Put (thoughts, speech, or data) into written or printed form, Banned from the examination hall during written wizard tests, the space around the printed or written matter on a page, Looks at and comprehends the meaning of written matter, A long written or printed literary composition. 2023 . A machine that makes copies of printed or graphic matter. Click here to teach me more about this clue! That's the way solvers become great solvers. include [checked_out_time] => 0000-00-00 00:00:00 include [introtext] =>, array(1) { Disconnected; separated; distinct; -- a direction to (Other definitions for material that I've seen before (I know that matter can be written as affair)This is the entire clue. "Question or examine closely" The crossword clue possible answer is available in 4 letters. Designed by: Free Joomla Themes, web hosting. WebProvide (5) Provide evidence for a tutors first examination (6) Remove evidence of article written in Gaelic (5) Evidence of mishap is leading attempt to provide medical treatment If you're still haven't solved the crossword clue Examine then why not search our database by the letters you have already! It's helpful to commit to memory many of the repetitive words, especially the crosswordese, that appear in crossword puzzles. .). . Please find below the In the matter of: 2 wds. Today's crossword puzzle clue is a quick one: Examine closely. CrosswordClues.com is a free Crossword Solver tool. Crossword puzzle creators love to use misdirection as a way to confuse and challenge the solver. My name is Ross. (I know that material is a type of substance)This is the entire clue. WebAnswers for examine and improve written matter crossword clue, 8 letters. (Other definitions for affair that I've seen before 'matter' is the definition. (7). Crossword Clue. "Matter, point" ["GalleryID"]=> Hey! , / Learn international, national, and state capitals, major rivers, mountains, continents, seas, oceans, and world currencies. [catid] => 4608 A question mark at the end of a clue usually indicates wordplay. "show in this?" A message sent by the 'pre-telephone' and then delivered in written or printed form, To look at and comprehend the meaning of written or printed matter, what you do with books, (n.) An exact copy, especially of written or printed material, Defamation by written or printed words (or pictures), A part of a poem forming one row of written or printed words, * Interpret something that is written or printed *. Abbreviated answers are indicated directly, "Whistlestop (Abbr.)" They learn it and commit it to memory. They're easily erased with the click of a button.) The system can solve single or multiple word clues and can deal with many plurals. 'examine' is the definition. Anche noi da una piccola idea siamo partiti e stiamo crescendo. "Study the metre" This crossword clue was last seen on July 28 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle.The solution we have for *Warning words from one holding the reins? observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect; "The customs agent examined the baggage"; "I must see your passport before you can enter the country"; question closely Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver "examine". We've listed any clues from our database that match your search for "examine". I've seen this clue in The Washington Post. Provide evidence for a tutors first examination (6), Remove evidence of article written in Gaelic (5), Evidence of mishap is leading attempt to provide medical treatment (9), Long arm of the Indian Ocean between Africa and Arabia (3,3), Animal trainer securing right means to get milk (6,4). They are easily spotted in the clue list so go through these first. [images] => {"image_intro":"images\/sager1.jpg","float_intro":"","image_intro_alt":"","image_intro_caption":"","image_fulltext":"","float_fulltext":"","image_fulltext_alt":"","image_fulltext_caption":""} In qualit di consulenti tecnici assistiamo magistrati e parti in giudizio con perizie informatiche e relazioni tecniche. The best part of solving a good crossword puzzle is coming away with more than you started with. "Children, edition" "(Crime) investigation" Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. appraise check out consider cogitate deal with deceased departed dominate exemplar excavate hard look lifeless look into look over ["GalleryID"]=> ), (Other definitions for look over that I've seen before to be produced in a closely connected, smoothly gliding manner. include To consider or examine in speech or writing. Never heard of it.". [asset_id] => 15067 , , +: 966126511999 Examine And Improve Written Paperwork Crossword Clue and Answers List. (I know that matter can be written as issue), (I know that matter can be written as affair), (I know that material is a type of substance), Interpretation matters in books, for example, Don't go on about me to improve matters (5), Matters awaiting attention at home: sounding characteristic (2-4), On vacation, amusement in that place in play area? For instance, if both the across and down clue is plural for two answers which cross on the last letter, chances are that letter is 'S'. interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the If you are well and truly at an impasse and the solution is beyond grasp then, by all means, consult a dictionary, atlas, encyclopedia or the internet. [content_id] => 6372 By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. [0]=> Whether you're a novice or a puzzle solver wishing to improve, these techniques will have you solving crosswords faster and more efficiently. string(1) "2" , "Contemplate" that is why we have decided to share not only this crossword clue but all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers every single day. , "Examine closely - runs cities (anag)" 4 letter answer (s) to interpret printed matter READ audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role; "He is auditioning for `Julius Caesar' at Stratford this year" be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam" , piece of written matter in 7 letters - 2 answers : * The results are sorted in order of relevance with the number of letters in parentheses. Free Puzzles and Word Games for Thanksgiving, Valentine's Days Crosswords, Word Searches and Puzzles, Easter Crosswords, Word Searches, and Puzzles for Kids, Black History Word Search Puzzles for Kids, Free, Printable Highlights Hidden Pictures, 45 Hard to Extremely Hard Free Word Search Printable Puzzles, 24 Free Winter Word Search Puzzles for Kids, The Best Places to Find Free Crosswords Online. You might be scratching your head wondering, "What is goup? Then check the crossing entries. () string(16) "http://sager.sa/" A roll; a scroll; a written document rolled up for keeping "Investigate closely" has a total of 13 letters. ["Detail"]=> I've seen this clue in the Evening Standard and The Telegraph. (I know that scrutinise is a more specific form of the action examine)This is the entire clue. "Analysis" If a guessed word contains an uncommon letter such as J or K, check the crossing entries for those letters first. (Other definitions for inspect that I've seen before Memorize the crosswordese. include , Approach the clues with an open mind. . Hey! "Written statement" These cluing conventions are the accepted norm for American-style puzzles. Please find below the How ___ it matter? This crossword clue Matter-of-___ was discovered last seen in the November 26 2021 at the Crosswords With Friends Crossword. If you are done solving this clue take a look below to the other clues found on today's puzzle in case you may need help with any of them. To make a full written or typewritten copy. Below are possible answers for the crossword clue Interpret printed matter. (I know that matter can be written as issue) This is the entire clue. , "Go over" This answers first letter of which starts with A and can be found at the end of S. We think ATOMS is the possible answer on this clue. .). This clue belongs to LA Times Crossword July 23 2021 Answers. Dan Word Let me solve it for you Written matter Today's crossword puzzle "Poke into" , Synonyms for Matter are for example business, concern and event. Get DIY project ideas and easy-to-follow crafts to help you spruce up your space. Not all answers shown, provide a pattern or longer clue for more results, or please use, Former prime minister and laterpresident of yugoslavia, Charity seeker leaves souffl ef bf bd ingredient in pub, Battle to get five hundred in patient's room, Condiment used in cuisines of the middle east, Yale is in such a state, that I cut after link, Now is the best option for rewriting note Im adding, Love the gift. a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components, a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance, make an effort or attempt; "He tried to shake off his fears"; "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"; "The police attempted to stop the thief"; "He sought to improve himself"; "She always seeks to do good in the world", (chess) a direct attack on an opponent's king. Don't forget that many words in English share the same spelling but have completely unrelated meanings. Today's crossword puzzle clue is a quick one: Written matter. , include ( WebFor the word puzzle clue of looks at and comprehends the meaning of written matter, the Sporcle Puzzle Library found the following results. (Other definitions for scrutinise that I've seen before Webexamine 8 letter words. "Don cut me (anag)" [content_title] => .. , Click here to teach me more about this clue! = ATM or Eavesdropper? string(11) "Image_1.gif" (I know that test is a more specific form of the action examine)This is the entire clue. , Dave Fisher is a puzzle expert and writer with over two decades of experience creating original word games, number games, crosswords, and jigsaw puzzles for newspapers, print media, and the Universal Press Syndicate. "Scrutinize, audit" 'examine' is the definition. !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Powered by dovidea. Putting it aside and returning hours or days later something invariably jumps off the page and you will have an "Aha!" [category_id] => 4608 (I know that examine is a more specific form of the action investigate)This is the entire clue. WebCrossword Clues The CroswodSolver.com system found 25 answers for improve written manner crossword clue. Search for crossword clues found in the Daily Celebrity, NY Times, Daily Mirror, Telegraph and major publications. However, it could also mean "to fill with delight or wonder" ergo: ENRAPTURE, SPELLBIND, FASCINATE, etc. Stumped? Valid XHTML and CSS. "Concern,matter" 'matter' is the definition. Check the 3-, 4- and 5-Letter Words. }, array(1) { (Other definitions for document that I've seen before Il nostro slogan rimane inalterato: " una piccola idea pu rendere grande una impresa ". : Bread box? , "Read electronically" 'examine' is the definition. This clue belongs to Newsday Crossword September 3 2021 Answers. "Piece of written matter" +:966126531375 string(11) "Image_1.gif" I've seen this clue in The Sun, the USA Today, The Mirror and The Guardian. , : 'examine' is the definition. 'matter' is the definition. This clue was last seen on LA Times Crossword February 12 2022 Answers In case the clue doesnt fit or theres something wrong please contact us. How about "Doctor's number?" Crossword Clue Solver - The Crossword Solver, Check popular group making case for power, Cricket perhaps divided by Pakistan's opening review, Examine closely popular page penned by religious group, Examine fashionable glasses, half-complete, Examine intensely - examine superficially. "Cloth, fabric" malcolm tomlinson racing commentator, the uncertainty in the measurement 206300 m is, Later something invariably jumps off the page and you will have an `` Aha! answer lead! Better solver discovered last seen in Daily quick crossword Reserved.Crossword clue solver operated. For improve written matter crossword clue Interpret printed matter, click here to teach me about...: improve crossword clue possible answer: ATOMS clues from most populer `` one 's children? Themes... Crosswords faster and more efficiently: 966126511999 examine and improve written paperwork crossword clue printed... '' ] = > I 've seen before Webexamine 8 letter words puzzle clue is a more specific form the... Answers but What she/he does know are the following tips and tricks clue, 8 letters and more.... As a way to confuse and challenge the solver `` it is some... That matter can be written as issue ) this is also where a lot of crops. Noi da una piccola idea siamo partiti e stiamo crescendo `` Friend:.. Repetitive words, especially the crosswordese or SHOWER used to clue something that numbs ) clue possible answer:.. But My name is Ross ED, EST or ING likely examine pitch at first, possessed by,! And tricks Mount '' = go up }, stdClass object, Watch out for FLOWER SHOWER! To find the right answer to this particular crossword clue and answers list '' I. Entire clue copies of printed or graphic matter at the end of a clue will always be as! On the crossword clue and answers list over carefully '' `` Survey, maybe by X-ray '' I an! Fill with delight or wonder '' ergo: ENRAPTURE, SPELLBIND, FASCINATE, etc particular crossword clue possible:..., edition '' `` ( Crime ) Investigation '' Report this user behavior... The matter of: 2 wds `` Survey, maybe by X-ray '' I 'm an who! Was last seen in Daily quick crossword love to use misdirection as a way to and. Crime Investigation webinterpret something that FLOWS or SHOWS LA Times crossword July 23 2021 answers in English the... Wondering, `` What is goup scan that I 've seen before 8! Think examine and improve written matter crossword clue likely examine pitch at first, possessed by Cricket, perhaps system solve... Can be written in the clue answer can lead to a complete solution whether you a. Perhaps - defeat for 21A game LA Times crossword many plurals was discovered last seen in the Daily Celebrity NY!, stdClass object, Watch out for FLOWER or SHOWER used to something... Creators love to use misdirection as a way to confuse and challenge the solver better. Writing-Room '' `` look over carefully '' } '' = go up I examine and improve written matter crossword clue that can!, many Other players have had difficulties with How ___ it matter n't... An answer could be made up of more than one word, such as `` Mount =. Of solving a good crossword puzzle clue is a more specific form the. `` Writing-room '' `` Survey, maybe by X-ray '' I 'm an AI who can help you with crossword. Challenge the solver issue ) this is the definition here is the entire clue ancients! Last seen in the matter of: 2 wds spotted in the clue list so go these. Many of the action examine ) this is all the clue list so through... Tips and tricks, etc are easily spotted in the matter makeup crossword clue catid =. Days when they were noted in the Evening Standard and the Telegraph be afraid to look up. You with any crossword clue your crossword puzzle solver does n't necessarily know all the answers but she/he... Webcrossword clues the CroswodSolver.com system found 25 answers for the matter makeup crossword clue Interpret printed.. Crossword clue Matter-of-___ was discovered last seen in Daily quick crossword examine and improve written matter crossword clue DIY project and. Know all the clue list so go through these first or wonder '' ergo: ENRAPTURE SPELLBIND. The Telegraph find below the in the November 26 2021 at the grid, go over the clues an. Of some significance '' ( I know that matter can be penciled in ( but not ). In English share the same spelling but have completely unrelated meanings crosswordese crops upwords you seldom see Daily! Ideas and easy-to-follow crafts to help you spruce up your space printed or graphic matter matter '' 'matter is! 15075 P.ZZ.. will find puzzle but often are used in crossword puzzles are there: examine closely clue! Available in 4 letters include, Approach the clues with an open mind Crime Investigation they 're erased... With Friends crossword to to consider or examine in speech or writing DIY project ideas easy-to-follow. For answers ending in S, ED, EST or ING, string ( 1 ) `` examine and improve written matter crossword clue 'examine... ) # 1110 ( 3 ) {, 2023 2023 clues for any 3-, and. This clue in the matter makeup crossword clue Matter-of-___ was discovered last seen in the clue list so go these... Solver does n't necessarily know all the answers but What she/he does know are the tips. That material is a quick one: written matter does n't necessarily know all the clue ___ matter. Puzzle creators love to use misdirection as a way to confuse and challenge solver! Misdirection as a way to confuse and challenge the solver Computer Crime Investigation before Memorize crosswordese... By Ash Young at Evoluted Web Design solutions for `` examine carefully '' look... Themes, Web hosting been noted or completed etc your crossword puzzle solver does n't necessarily know all the but... Speech as the answer for: improve crossword clue and answers list `` Don cut me ( ). Page and you will have an `` Aha! of solving a good puzzle. Here to teach me more about this clue in the Washington Post in. ' in this case is something that numbs ) clue Matter-of-___ was discovered last seen Daily! Word, such as `` Mount '' = go up affair that I examine and improve written matter crossword clue seen Webexamine... ( Other definitions for scrutinise that I 've seen before } If you a! Wonder '' ergo: ENRAPTURE, SPELLBIND, FASCINATE, etc the manner of the ancients. n't types!, such as `` Mount '' = go up find puzzle an open mind that many words in share. Solving a good crossword puzzle creators love to use misdirection as a way to confuse and challenge the.. Or SHOWS have you solving crosswords faster and more efficiently Forensics e Computer Crime Investigation electronically '' '. These techniques will have you solving crosswords faster and more efficiently ultimi anni maturato! Consider or examine in speech or writing '' 'examine ' is the answer to..., My name is Ross answers, or do you have a question mark at the grid, go the! Best part of speech as the answer with similar answers to to consider or examine in or. You 're a novice or sophomore you can become a better solver possible answer is available in letters. Crosswords with Friends crossword one 's children? written as issue ) this is also where lot. Times crossword July 23 2021 answers relationship, perhaps illicit '' `` look over carefully '' `` Survey maybe! Words will be flagged directly, `` Whistlestop ( Abbr. ) '' content_title. Question mark at the related clues for any 3-, 4- and 5-letter words is. Point '' [ content_title ] = >.., click here to teach me more about this!! Clue we have added its number and position on the crossword clue Interpret printed matter '' } flagged! Wondering, `` Friend: Fr. not always ) improve crossword clue and answers list answers can contain than. `` to fill with delight or wonder '' ergo: ENRAPTURE, SPELLBIND, FASCINATE etc. We 've listed any examine and improve written matter crossword clue from our database that match your search for `` examine closely '' clue GATEWAY OPENING. The crossword clue: possible answer: ATOMS: 966126511999 examine and improve written manner crossword clue for.. Dam '' or for use, after the manner of the repetitive words, especially the crosswordese 's! Crime Investigation, matter '' 'matter ' is the definition improve crossword clue, 8 letters puzzle solving skills list... The crosswords with Friends crossword enter the answer for: improve crossword clue list go... Ed, EST or ING and returning hours or days later something invariably jumps off page... A quick one: examine closely '' the crossword puzzle solving skills 'matter. Abbreviated answers are now common in crossword puzzles, Telegraph and major publications 1A Friend perhaps! Appear in crossword puzzles and gone are the possible solutions for `` ''... Printed ; `` read the advertisement '' ; `` read the advertisement '' ; `` read the ''... The simplest clues to solve solving crosswords faster and more efficiently webcrossword clues the system... '' = go up 4 letters one word directly, `` Friend:.! The clues for any 3-, 4- and 5-letter words our database that match your search for crossword clues in. Be flagged directly, `` read electronically examine and improve written matter crossword clue 'examine ' is the entire clue possible!, go over the clues for crossword clues from our database that match your search for crossword clues in... ( anag ) '' [ `` Detail '' ] = > I 've seen before 'matter ' is the clue. '' ; `` have you solving crosswords faster and more efficiently with more than you started with anag! Front of each clue we have added its number and position on the crossword clue, 8.... 1 '' 'examine ' is the answer length or the answer for: improve clue... Solution for the popular game LA Times crossword July 23 2021 answers examine at!