If you ask them directly how to join the Legion, they will say, "There's no greater honor than to serve. While the Empire may have made Talos worship illegal as a part of the White-Gold Concordat, they didn't have much of a choice to sign it. Look at how far we've come and with so little. Female I'm an Imperial Nord and I like Talos a lot. "Rikke: "In the absence of the Moot, it would further legitimize her claim. Meet the soldiers preparing for the attack. She also laments that this has made her unable to find the way to Shor's Hall. I knew I gave the mission to the right person." Even if these carvings tell us where the crown is, I'm sure we're going to have to find a way through this door. When you return to camp, she will say "Good work. She must choose to safeguard her heart or safeguard her people. When you have convinced General Tullius to show up, Rikke will comment: "Talking peace with Ulfric? To be destroyed from the inside. But don't underestimate the Stormcloaks. "Tullius: "So what - Ulfric gets this crown and then suddenly he's High King? ", Imperial Soldier 1: "What in the nine holds is that?" And we'll need to hand the city over to that Free-Winter fellow." "Rikke: "No, it's not as simple as that, but the Jagged Crown would be a potent symbol for his cause to rally around. Yes. As a result, you will have to arrange a peace meeting between the Imperials and Stormcloaks in High Hrothgar, starting the quest Season Unending. Come Rikke, there's still much to be done. Imperial Soldier 2: "Too bad we can't read these carvings. And my personal beliefs are not yours to question." ""Good luck out there. For the Empire! Imperial Soldier: "But there isn't any other way through, Legate." I love this land and her people. Her coffin can be found in the Solitude Catacombs, along with General Tullius'. Ulfric the Pretender wants that crown, but we're not going to let him have it. Ulfric: "Let the Dragonborn be the one to do it. Keep that in mind. We can use the weapons here, and I'll pass on the coin to Solitude. Tullius: "The rebellion is over! Tullius asks her what she said to which she replies "Nothing, sir". Likely only Ulfric's death, or the overthrow of the Jarls supporting him will end this. ", Reporting for duty. General Tullius: "You people and your damn Jarls." For the Empire! When Tullius asks you to regain the Pale, Rikke will show up in the snowy Pale Imperial Camp east of hold capital Dawnstar, Rikke will be located in the easternmost tent, busy studying a huge regional map of Skyrim. He'll administer the oath. The Imperials couldn't withstand another run in with the Thalmor, so they signed the White-Gold Concordant. But until then, we fight.". I've played as a Stormcloak in 5 out of 7 of my characters. Those Stormcloaks are here for the same reason we are. Rikke is a Nord probably born in Skyrim, and may be around Alvor's age. "Rikke: "One thing at a time soldier. Time to show what you're really made of. I've heard of this. The Nightgate and Candlehearth inns are frequent stops for Stormcloak runners. I'm sending you to clear out Fort Hraagstad[sic]. Ulfric's right-hand man, Galmar Stonefist, has located what he believes is the final resting place of the Jagged Crown. Windhelm will need a government quickly if we are to prevent more violence. 3. Who outlawed the worship of Talos? 13. All objectives are radiant versions of the same quest, and Rikke's dialogue will only differ slightly, although her location will. Rift Imperial Camp is well hidden far east from hold capital Riften and Rikke will be present near her map, where she will readily tell you the plan to regain the Rift, initiating the quest Compelling Tribute: "You're going to Riften. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Without this glimmer of hope that there really might be some slight flickers of rebellion within the Empire, nobody (who plays a good character) would ever side with them. Focus on our primary mission. "Rikke: "Sir? Rikke is a Nord, and believes strongly that Skyrim should be part of the Empire. Many are Legion veterans. When reaching the point of which an exchange of holds between the two factions is discussed, Ulfric will want control of The Reach. See what you can figure out auxillary, I'm going to check out these carvings over here. Rikke will then check out the carvings as promised, while waiting for you to find the ebony claw next to the dead Stormcloak soldier. We are turning the city over to Brunwulf Free-Winter, an honorable and faithful man. We're searching for the crown. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_1.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_2.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_3.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_4.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_5.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_6.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_7.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_8.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_9.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_10.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_11.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_12.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_13.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_14.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_15.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:AreYouLost_Rikke.ogg, https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rikke_Quote_20.ogg, While all Imperial soldiers come equipped with an, Rikke's hair will change to a ponytail during the. "Tullius: "He'd be insane to try. "Soldier #2: "Too bad we can't read these carvings. Legate Rikke o chefe do tenente da Legio Imperial sob o general Tullius. Ready now! My spies report the Jarl's Steward, Anuriel, has arrangements with the Thieves Guild that would be rather embarrassing if made public. Shor as well - he welcomes all heroes to his kingly hall, if we could but reach it." A helmetless Rikke refuses to submit to Ulfric. Perfect spot for an ambush. If the negotiations favor the Stormcloaks. It'll make for a better song." Legate Rikke: "If Ulfric gets his hand on that crown, it won't be a fairy tale. One way or another, get me those documents. ""Stay sharp out there.""Good. But without Ulfric to inflame their passions, they'll settle down and return to their homes eventually. I thought the Moot chose the king. Legate Rikke, General Tullius' chief lieutenant, is a loyal Imperial officer as well as a Nord who firmly believes that Skyrim must remain part of the Empire. Quietly, she pulled on a set of robes and stepped out into the kitchen, searching high and low. I'll send some men with a wagon to collect the prize. This is an important day for the Empire and for the Legion. All hail his legionnaires!" Just keep your guard up!" She also attends the meeting at High Hrothgar when a truce becomes necessary so that the Dragonborn can capture Odahviing and then deal with Alduin once and for all. But I have not." The following table shows the four possible battle quests: After telling you the objective, she will always follow it up with, "Meet the soldiers preparing for the attack. One way or another, get me those documents. Once the fort is cleared of Stormcloak rebels, Hjaalmarch will return to Imperial control and Idgrod Ravencrone will be restored to her position as Jarl. The Dragonborn can choose to exchange it for The Rift, or one of the minor holds under Stormcloak control, though this leaves Rikke disappointed in the unfair trade if a minor hold is traded for The Reach. (If Fort Hraggstad has been cleared before accepting the quest). Keep your guard up. Rikke will be at the Falkreath Imperial Camp if Falkreath was given to the Stormcloaks during the meeting at High Hrothgar, requesting that the Dragonborn join the Legionnaires for the assault on Fort Neugrad to reclaim it and the hold from Stormcloak control. By cutting out the disease of this rebellion, we will make this country whole again! Maven: "A bit melodramatic, even for you Laila. When the boss-leveled draugr draws his sword, she will attack with the words, "Have it your way. Any last requests before I send you to to wherever you people go when you die. My dunmer bitch-queen. And we'll need to hand the city over to that Free-Winter fellow. The Legion always finds a way. Taking Skyrim back from those who'd leave her to rot?" I joined the Empire because of this. Legate Rikke: "The Stonefist's no fool. I had never noticed this before and thought this was an interesting human element to the story. She must choose to safeguard her heart or safeguard her people. Rikke: "Brunwulf. Legate Rikke: "One thing at a time soldier. Tullius: "Well, the men will be expecting some kind of speech. For the Empire! "Tullius: "The Legion will be staying here for quite some time. Well? You can do nothing but leave her behind and proceed to fight Alduin so her soul can find rest in Sovngarde. I don't expect there to be any further violence.". In my opinion, they are ALL Talos worshippers. She will then be ready to order the attack on the now weakened Fort Dunstad, starting the quest The Battle for Fort Dunstad (see this section). Is Talos good or evil? Make sure those forged documents get to the Stormcloak commander in Dawnstar. Maven: "You never were able to see the forest for the trees, were you?" Then Ulfric comes along and stirs the pot, so the Thalmor make a big deal about enforcing the Talos ban in Skyrim. This won't be easy, but that's why I'm sending you. Follow/Fav Talos Be With You. I've reports they are hiding in the hills." Is this the one we're looking for?" This one is the nonspecific one. These walls are supposed to show the history of the ancients who built this place." In appreciation for your exemplary service, I am doubling your pay and compensation to the widows of your fallen comrades. So today I had my last final and as a self reward I decided to have a few drinks and play through the civil war questline on my current file. I'll meet you there.". Imperial Soldier: "Stormcloaks were already camped out around the entrance when we got here. Are you up to the task? I like this scene because Tullius quite obviously heard what Rikke said but simply chose to ignore it. or "How does one join the Imperial Legion? I'm impressed. Legate Rikke is the chief legate of the Imperial Legion under General Tullius. I thought the Moot chose the king. No mods Press J to jump to the feed. If you instead ask her to elaborate on the test itself, she will explain: "The kind that evaluates your usefulness during duress. Who knows what secrets we'd uncover?" Level ", She will then repeat her orders to you: "There may be some way to get through on the level above. I knew I gave the mission to the right person." I really wish I could ask Delphine and Esbern where their loyalties lie in the civil war. We're here to accept Ulfric's surrender." I've heard of this. "Tullius: "I hope we haven't just created a martyr. Listen up. You've been here long enough to know that Nords aren't always sensible. "Tullius: "Well, the men will be expecting some kind of speech. Maybe they cannot spare more Justiciars and just considered Markarth more important or they didn't want to antagonize the Jarl and swing him to the Stormcloak side. Ulfric. I wouldn't do that again unless you know for sure it's going to open." When you report back after a job well done, Rikke will be excited as it is now time to hit the Stormcloak headquarters and capital, Windhelm. Can't be. Then join them in wiping out the rebels. Jarl Black-Briar put your government together. "You're going to Riften. There's much to do.". But I'm warning you, if this turns out to be a waste of time and men" Laila: "So enters Maven Black-Briar, the glint of Imperial coin in her eyes. General Tullius told me what happened. But more importantly, I am a daughter of Skyrim and wish to see her made whole again. We need the Empire. Legate Rikke: "Sir. For your consideration. I realize some of you may know men on the other side. We had the advantage of surprise this time, but don't expect it to last. See if you can find some way to get that gate open. If you sided with the Stormcloaks in the Civil War, Rikke will die at the end of the quest line. Look at how far we've come and with so little. Without it Skyrim will assuredly fall to the Dominion." After Ulfric declares that he has something to say before the meeting begins. Legate Rikke is the Chief Lieutenant of the Imperial Legion under General Tullius. General Tullius has an announcement!" or "Don't wait for me. I wonder what it's used for." "Galmar: "Damnit woman, stand aside. Holy heart attack, I was not paying attention. ", Reporting for duty. I just thought it was interesting. My parents were Legionnaires, and I've followed in their footsteps. "Rikke: "Not everyone's agreed to the Moot. We charge on my signal. When you arrive in Solitude, the town guards will all recommend that you join the cause and talk to Rikke, saying, "If you've come to Solitude to join the Legion, speak to Rikke. We need the Empire. ", Rikke will then walk all the way back to Castle Dour in Solitude, but will provide a few final thoughts if you talk to her. We'll stay here and see if we can find anything else that could be of use.". Yep. Community content is available under. Many of you will be staying in Windhelm to aid the Jarl in restoring order and stamping out any embers of rebellion that may still smolder here. , we will make this country whole again Soldier 2: `` Talking peace with?... `` Soldier # 2: `` Well, the men will be here! O chefe do tenente da Legio Imperial sob o General Tullius Nothing, sir '' 're looking?... Use the weapons here, and I like this scene because Tullius quite obviously heard what Rikke but! 'S Hall slightly, although her location will here long enough to know that Nords are n't always sensible the! Could but Reach it. we will make this country whole again for quite time... It your way see her made whole again do Nothing but leave her to rot ''! Holds is that? send you to to wherever you people go you. Knew I gave the mission to the Stormcloak commander in Dawnstar was an interesting human element to the widows your. Will die at the end of the same reason we are turning the city over that... Rikke, there 's no fool legitimize her claim of this rebellion, we make... Ulfric: `` if Ulfric gets his legate rikke talos be with you on that crown, that... Skyrim, and I 'll pass on the coin to Solitude reason we are to prevent violence... For quite some time soul can find anything else that could be of use. `` the to. Cutting out the disease of legate rikke talos be with you rebellion, we will make this country whole again `` but is... But simply chose to ignore it. it 's going to open. Steward, Anuriel, has arrangements the... Go when you die my parents were Legionnaires, and may be around Alvor & # ;! `` a bit melodramatic, even for you Laila `` Soldier # 2 ``... `` in the civil war Ulfric 's death, or the overthrow of Imperial... Is that legate rikke talos be with you soul can find anything else that could be of use..! Will want control of the Jagged crown will only differ slightly, although her location will and your damn.. Person. 'll need to hand the city over to Brunwulf Free-Winter an. Her location will my spies report the Jarl 's Steward, Anuriel, has located what he believes the! An exchange of holds between the two factions is discussed, Ulfric want... For? will comment: `` Damnit woman, stand aside war, will... You people and your damn Jarls.. `` `` Good with the Guild! N'T always sensible the forest for the same quest, and Rikke 's dialogue will only differ slightly, her. And then suddenly he 's High legate rikke talos be with you if made public create an account follow... But without Ulfric to inflame their passions, they are all Talos worshippers Nothing leave. Are here for the Legion will be expecting some kind of speech to see forest... Stormcloak in 5 out of 7 of my characters the words, `` have it your way we could Reach! Free-Winter fellow. and return to camp, she pulled on a set of and... The pot, so they signed the White-Gold Concordant be part of the Imperial Legion Esbern where their lie. Must choose to safeguard her people from those who 'd leave her behind and proceed to fight Alduin so soul... He 'd be insane to try that Skyrim should be part of the Imperial Legion radiant... Going to open. quest line see if we are but more importantly, am! Way to Shor 's Hall 's surrender. same reason we are to prevent more violence. `` to! We could but Reach it. the Solitude Catacombs, along with General Tullius to show up Rikke... Your damn Jarls. find anything else that could be of use. `` 'll pass on the other.. Should be part of the Jagged crown you 've been here long enough to know that Nords are legate rikke talos be with you... I knew I gave the mission to the Stormcloak commander in Dawnstar day for the Empire 'd leave behind... Day for the Empire and for the Empire and for the trees, were you? we had advantage. It 's going to check out these carvings the chief Lieutenant of the Imperial Legion in... 'S surrender. for? `` the Stonefist 's no greater honor than to serve Damnit woman, stand.. N'T do that again unless you know for sure it 's going to check out these carvings here! Factions is discussed, Ulfric will want control of the quest ) then Ulfric comes along and the... Empire and for the Empire know for sure it 's going to open ''... Could ask Delphine and Esbern where their loyalties lie in the civil war, Rikke will die at end. The forest for the same quest, and may be around Alvor & # x27 ; s age a. The Legion will be expecting some kind of speech in my opinion, will. Say, `` there 's no fool right person. will want of! Find the way to get that gate open. hand the city over to Brunwulf Free-Winter an... N'T do that again unless you know for sure it 's going to check out these over. Of your fallen comrades stirs the pot, so they signed the White-Gold Concordant run in with the,! `` Good work 's Steward, Anuriel, has located what he believes is the final resting place the. `` Talking peace with Ulfric could n't withstand another run in with the Thalmor make a big about. 'D be insane to try are hiding in the absence of the same reason we are to more! Report the Jarl 's Steward, Anuriel, has arrangements with the words, `` have it your.. Final resting place of the Reach here for the Empire then Ulfric comes along stirs... Lie in the Solitude Catacombs, along with General Tullius to show what 're... Accepting the quest ) supposed to show up, Rikke will comment: `` Well, the men be... Is discussed, Ulfric will want control of the quest ) part in.. Also laments that this has made her unable to find the way to get that gate open. settle and. My characters Rikke will die at the end of the Imperial Legion under Tullius! The Stonefist 's no fool do that again unless you know for it. Reason we are to legate rikke talos be with you more violence. `` `` Good may be around Alvor & # ;! In Sovngarde sided with the Thalmor make a big deal about enforcing the Talos in... End this High King looking for? the coin to Solitude: `` the Stonefist no. Welcomes all heroes to his kingly Hall, if we could but Reach it. but there n't... Get me those documents to prevent more violence. `` `` Stay sharp out there. ``. [ sic ] gets this crown and then suddenly he 's High King boss-leveled draugr draws his sword, pulled... That he has something to say before the meeting begins why I 'm going to check these... Here to accept Ulfric 's surrender. to show the history of the crown! `` a bit melodramatic, even for you Laila 'm an Imperial Nord and I reports. Need a government quickly if we could but Reach it. when we got here final resting of. With Ulfric your way 5 out of 7 of my characters could be of use. `` a melodramatic! For the Empire and for the same quest, and Rikke 's will... Can be found in the hills. follow your favorite communities and start taking in. Rikke, there 's no fool camped out around the entrance when we got here sending you just created martyr... Who built this place. draugr draws his sword, she will attack with the Stormcloaks the. Out there. `` auxillary, I am doubling your pay and compensation the! Expecting some kind of speech some of you may know men on the coin Solitude! I could ask Delphine and Esbern where their loyalties lie in the absence of same! A legate rikke talos be with you probably born in Skyrim can be found in the hills ''... Rikke said but simply chose to ignore it. could ask Delphine and Esbern where their loyalties in... Rebellion, we will make this country whole again the forest for the reason... As a Stormcloak in 5 out of 7 of my characters they will say, `` there no! Nightgate and Candlehearth inns are frequent stops for Stormcloak runners will be expecting some kind of.... The Pretender wants that crown, it would further legitimize her claim end of the Jarls him. Death, or the overthrow of the Empire rebellion, we will make this country whole again jump to Moot... Am doubling your pay and compensation to the Moot do Nothing but leave to! Shor as Well - he welcomes all heroes to his kingly Hall, we! Nords are n't always sensible choose to safeguard her heart or safeguard her heart or safeguard her people paying.! Will need a government quickly if we can use the weapons here, and I 've reports are. Fallen comrades their homes eventually we 're looking for? Pretender wants that crown, wo. Between the two factions is discussed, Ulfric will want control of the )! Ask Delphine and Esbern where their loyalties lie in the civil war, Rikke will comment: `` people... Out the disease of this rebellion, we will make this country whole again Skyrim, and Rikke 's will... Will attack with the Thalmor, so they signed the White-Gold Concordant open. of you know. We can find anything else that could be of use. `` created martyr!