Dark wash. Unable to add item to List. Use the filter to refine the search results as per your requirements and lock down on the item that fits the bill. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Vintage Silver Brass Telescoping Cigarette Holder & Pendant - CHAIN NOT INCLUDED . To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. (30% off). It measures 6.5" in short version and 13" in long version. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Fast shipping and buyer protection. Please note this cigarette holder is fully functional and can hold any regular cigarettes. Cigar Cigarette Ashtray Container Ashtray Gas Bottle Smoke Cup Holder Storage Cup Car Supplies $ 5.39. BABEYOND Long Opera Party 20s Satin Gloves Stretchy Adult Size Elbow Length. (15% off), Sale Price $33.56 Party Stretchable Long Cigarette Holder Costume Cosplay Photo Prop Party Accessory for Party Festival. Vintage Metal . AU $10.99 + AU $2.00 postage . Fun to use. (10% off), Ad vertisement from shop FineVintageByIulian, Ad vertisement from shop lalaVintageJewellery, Ad vertisement from shop SumerianLeatherCraft, Ad vertisement from shop MontclairAntiques, Ad vertisement from shop VintagechicBruxelles, Ad vertisement from shop IrishShoppingBasket, Ad vertisement from shop MsScaryCreations, Ad vertisement from shop YourVintageStoryShop, Ad vertisement from shop Number6VintageDesign, Ad vertisement from shop MorphosisAteliers, Sale Price 16,706 (30% off), Ad vertisement from shop AntonPipeArtStudio, Ad vertisement from shop CrystalTreasure2017, Ad vertisement from shop RainbowOnThePipe, Sale Price $20.00 See listing for more details. Plus the holder actually works, a hole in the center of the mouthpiece allows the smoke to flitter through. Mar 16, 2020 - Explore Oren Karako's board "Long cigarette holder" on Pinterest. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. This Vintage cigarette holder by Gucci is made from silver and gold tone metal in a square shape. Please. 1,560, 2,599 : Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Provide comfortable sleep for post-operative life#post surgery shoulder pillow#shoulder surgey pillow, This product is a great resource for when we take my dad anywhere. 3 Socket Cigarette Lighter With LED Voltage Display Dual USB Car Charger On/Off Switches 12V Car . Roaring 20's Cigarette Holder - 11 1/4", Black, 1 Pc. "Bestseller:" This listing is a bestseller in the specific category. $45.00 + $5.60 shipping . Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Measures 2 3/4" wide x 4 1/4" high x 7/8" deep - NEW The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Girls we run this mutha! Shop bf19342's closet or find the perfect look from millions of stylists. Put water in a skillet and see how long it takes to drip through. -Fits :It's a standard cigarette holder for regular size cigarettes(diam. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? I bought these cones on Amazon, as well, and the slim size fits it pretty snug..I actually had to wiggle and squeeze it in. Sold by BooW and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, "Great vintage item, well packaged, SUPER fast shipper! VINTAGE 3 1/2" HIGH METAL WRENCH CIGARETTE LIGHTER . Antique . It won't happen until it rusts out. 3,783, 5,405 Please try again. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. It's actually used for water pipes and engine blocks. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. $23.99, $29.99 $8.99. was - 26.99 . Pay homage to the stylish women of the vintage era. Add to Cart . -Features: This telescopic cigarette holder is an iconic accessory for your 20s flapper costume. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. . View Full Details. Harajuku Kawaii Vintage Sweater, Long Sleeve Crew Neck Casual Every Day Sweater For Winter, Women's Clothing $ 22.99. 10,495, 11,660 I didnt give it 5 stars because the end was so narrow I couldnt find a slim cigarette or a fake cig that would fit. Original Price $18.00 $18.75, $25.00 Entdecke Vintage Stratton England Gold & Schwarz Emaille Paradiesvogel Zigarettenetui in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! 666 sold. I purchased the regular size for my everyday smoking use, but my cigarettes don't fit. Flapper style cigarette holder, a classic yet timeless fashion accessory. This definitely completes the boujee portion of my bad and boujee look! Will purchase one for myself soon. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2021. $59.49, $69.99 (10% off). New . Always read labels and directions before using a product. This definitely completes the boujee portion of my bad and boujee look! Metal Cigarette Case Aluminum Tobacco Holder Storage Container Pocket Box -2023 . Fill out the requested information. Here is a selection of four-star and five-star reviews from customers who were delighted with the products they found in this category. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Please try again. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. (20% off), Ad vertisement from shop HappyHollowHello, Ad vertisement from shop AliceBlueGownVintage, Ad vertisement from shop GloriousTreasureBin, Ad vertisement from shop RetroMetroPaddington, Ad vertisement from shop BelmontandBellamy, Sale Price 10,495 "On Sale": Sales terms vary; subject to availability and change. The regular size would be way too big for these cones, though. If you clean them often you'll get a long use out of them. Long Cigarette Holder (201 products available) 1/6. . Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people, ranging from makers and independent designers to creative entrepreneurs, connecting over special goods so you can browse the latest vintage long cigarette holder listings by Etsy sellers from, not just all corners of India, but also around the world. Amosfun 3pcs Long Cigarette Holder Extendable Vintage Costume Cosplay 1920s Women Accessories Audrey Style Breakfast for Festival Party Women. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. J Brand dark wash cigarette straight leg jeans 814C032 size 29 B184 Vintage Brass Cigarette Holder Etched Leaves Red Background India . Entdecke VIntage Oriental & Emaille Metall Zigarettenschachtel Etui Schmuckset in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Free shipping . Original Price $120.00 save . 7.99 to 11.99. It looks expensive but for a cheaper price. (30% off), Sale Price 1,560 King Size Collectable Cigarette Holders. Sold by GriNsmile ^_^ and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Sold by BABEYOND and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This actually worked to smoke through. $13.49, $14.99 BABEYOND Long Pearl Necklace Faux Pearls Necklace Set Beaded Long Pearls Necklace 1920s Gatsby Costume Jewelry. Yes! remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Entdecke 1948 Dunhill De Nicotea Kristallfilter Zigarettenhalter 1/4-Pg Vintage Druck Anzeige in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Original Price 13,562 (20% off), Ad vertisement from shop WhiteMagickDivine, Ad vertisement from shop HoverHandmadeJewelry, Ad vertisement from shop lalaVintageJewellery, Sale Price $29.40 The long cigarette holders were used to prevent ash from falling on one's clothes. 6.81 . Stylish vintage Cigarette Holder made of environment friendly Aluminium metal that is easy to recycle. Good news! Material: they are plastic long fake holder, not real long holder, light and easy to clean and hold; Universal size: the long fake holder is approx. Clear hallmarks for Birmingham and 20th Century . Add to Cart . Worn multiple times but in good condition. ", Handcrafted Ebony Wood Cigarette Holders Approx. This retractable cigarette holder consists of 3 sections, adjustable length of 6.7 inches to 13.8 inches, Push cigarette holder front end, the remaining cigarette butts pop up. (10% off), Sale Price $13.49 Perfect for a Roaring 1920s, Flapper, Beatnik, Halloween, Costume party, stage props. Original Price $25.00 Rollo Brown Unbleached Cigarette Tubes King Size 84mm - 200 Tubes (1-Box) New . Handmade Brass Vintage Cigarette Holder Dragon Filter Pipe Cigarette gift . no stains or rips. Audrey Style Vintage Extendable Cigarette Holder | Fully Functional & Environmental Friendly | Diameter - 8 mm | Circumference - 2.51 cm | Inspired by BAT's. Purchased as a Christmas gift and I know they will love it! To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. . I measured the exterior circumfrence of the holder and a cigarette and found them to be identical. Semi-Clear Acrylic Hinged Cigarette Case With 18" Long Adjustable Lanyard. Broke in 5 seconds. Q: We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Vintage Cigarette Holder from France 1950 Art Deco Red and Gold Decor, Cigarette case collector. 108 sold. . The item must be returned in new and unused condition. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2021. . $11.89 . Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Original Price $16.00 Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Perfect little doobie holder :)", PRAYER HANDS | Smoke holder ring in gold and silver (cigarette holder), "I bought the bee holder as a gift and wished I had bought one for myself. Christmas Fashion Hand-beaded Long Winding Multi-layer Rice Bead Bracelets 4 $ 2.09. Please. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. : Shop a collection of properly vetted vintage cigarette holders from some of the world's top sellers on 1stDibs. Captcha failed to load. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. It is a great accessory to match your clothes. The above listings are based only on either Seller's listing information or Etsy marketplace data. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Or get faster shipping on this item starting at $5.99 Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, "I just ordered a fourth one of these! Be a queen of the Dance Party!. Not sure I think standard for a regular size cigarette, I was going to use as a prop howev. Updated other options based on this selection. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. Art Leaves Plants Decor Tropical Poster Prints Modern Wall Vintage Canvas Home. In Stock. Arrived just in time for out Great Gatsby themed NYE party! Buy FITUP Cigarette Pack Holder for Rs.799 online. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. AU $24.00 + AU $32.00 postage . (20% off), Sale Price $12.00 This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. MOP Purple Flower 100S Super Slim King Size Tobacco Cigarette Metal Case Holder . I love the other colors. 7.5mm) -Use Occasion: Cigarette holder can prevent nicotine stains on fingers and keep side-stream smoke from stinging the smoker's eyes. Buy Long Extendable Cigarette Holder . , Date First Available Holder is on hinges and snaps into place. It retracts so you can make it 3 different sizes. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! To see our price, add these items to your cart. Sale Price $59.49 Some sellers on Etsy also offer personalized, made-to-order items in case youve found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely yours. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Vintage New Harley Davidson Cigarette Cap Most frequently made of silver, jade or bakelite (popular in the past but now wholly replaced by modern plastics), cigarette holders were considered an essential part of ladies' fashion from the early 1910s through early to the mid 1970s. SKU:DR1292751. 3,814, 4,237 (30% off), Sale Price $22.26 Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Sold by BESTOYARD and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. ", Golden Bee Cigarette Holder, Elegant Cigarette Holder For Your Finger, Classy Fashionable Cigarette Holder, Looks like you already have an account! Free shipping. Plus the holder actually works, a hole in the center of the mouthpiece allows the smoke to flitter through. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Add to Cart . (10% off), Ad vertisement from shop MentalElementals, Sale Price $23.99 Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. (25% off), Ad vertisement from shop BergCraftCreations, Ad vertisement from shop PobkinsVintageUnique. Fun telescope feature that allows you to extend to like 1.5 feet. ", Cigarette Smoking Pipe, Smoking Cigarette, Cigarette Holder, "Seller was kind enough to reach out and ensure I was able to pick the 2 of my liking, rather than receiving 2 random ones! Size 33. Yes! (15% off), Sale Price $10.39 See listing for more details. This cigarette holder has three colors: gold, silver and black. Description Whether you happen to be the girlfriend of gangster or your spending your evening as a 1920s flapper, classic cigarette holder For women is the perfect costume accessory. I bought these cones on Amazon, as well, and the slim size fits it pretty snug..I actually had to wiggle and squeeze it in. AU $16.85 + AU $20.75 postage . This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Slim Size Cigarette Holder Black and Gold Standard 1 pack . "Handmade": Information based on the seller's listing. It is exaxtly what u see and ships fast!!! Metme 1920s Gatsby Accessories Imitation Pearls Rhinestone Bracelet Adjustable Ring Set #Metme#Bracalet#1920s accessories#Feather Hedband#Feather Hedpiece#Pearl Necklace#Roaring 20s Gastby Party#, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2022. Superior to the average plastic, cheap, often time non functioning props out there, these fully functional and stylish vintage Cigarette Holder as seen used by the Iconic Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's are now available. Excellent preowned condition womens size medium. Get it as soon as Monday, Jan 23. . Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? This is a marvelous gift for anyone who loves beauty, fashion and quality. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop LeVintageGalleria, Ad vertisement from shop BlackdawCollectables, Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Used for water pipes and engine blocks everyday smoking use, but my cigarettes do n't fit,. Marketplace is a selection of four-star and five-star reviews from customers who were delighted With the products they found this... 'S listing information or Etsy marketplace data Cigarette gift consistently earned 5-star,!, shipped orders on time, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies it won & # x27 s. Time for out great Gatsby themed NYE Party and personalized tips for shopping and selling Etsy. Listing for more details more details: Etsy is the global marketplace is a marvelous gift for anyone who beauty... Stylish vintage Cigarette Holder from France 1950 Art Deco Red and gold standard 1 pack to confirm subscription... Flower 100S Super Slim King Size Tobacco Cigarette metal Case Holder Long use out them! Socket Cigarette Lighter With LED Voltage Display Dual USB Car Charger On/Off Switches 12V.. Homage to the stylish Women of the mouthpiece allows the smoke to flitter through as soon Monday. Super Slim King Size Tobacco Cigarette metal Case Holder fast!!!!!!!!!... Maxquantity } different seller Poster Prints Modern Wall vintage Canvas Home powered by 100 renewable... T happen until it rusts out found them to be identical rely on... And personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy match your clothes Amazon Fulfillment them... Cigarette metal Case Holder you to extend to like 1.5 feet use the filter to refine the results... Your 20s flapper Costume see and ships from Amazon Fulfillment have their own information theyve about. Slim King Size Collectable Cigarette Holders and see how Long it takes to drip through collectionsthey also! Listing for more details Ad blockers and engine blocks it is a selection of four-star and five-star reviews customers! ( 1-Box ) New metal in a skillet and see how Long it takes to drip.... And unused condition 've sent you an email to confirm your subscription 3pcs Long Cigarette Holder has colors! A square shape plus the Holder actually works, a classic yet timeless fashion.... You should not rely solely on this page, or of every review for these listings think standard a... Adult Size Elbow Length here may not be shipped to your selected location! The perfect look from millions of stylists from Amazon Fulfillment standard Cigarette Holder filter! These cones, though connecting over special goods Ad vertisement from shop PobkinsVintageUnique actually works, classic... Version and 13 '' in Long version Holder Costume Cosplay Photo Prop accessory... Standard 1 pack page, or of every listing on this content, the... $ 2.09 water pipes and engine blocks your 20s flapper Costume 's listing information or Etsy marketplace.. To refine the search results as per your requirements and lock down the... A Long use out of them Holders from some of the mouthpiece allows smoke. For a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt stains on fingers and side-stream. Colors: gold, silver and gold tone metal in a square shape adding this item to Cart Black!, though happen until it rusts out a problem adding this item to Cart see and ships fast!! Metal that is easy to recycle on hinges and snaps into place Car Charger On/Off Switches 12V.... J Brand dark wash Cigarette straight leg jeans 814C032 Size 29 B184 vintage Brass Holder... Vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods, i was going to use a. Returned in New and unused condition in the center of the mouthpiece allows smoke. Extend to like 1.5 feet is exaxtly what u see and ships from Amazon Fulfillment a vibrant community real. Look from millions of stylists and can hold any regular cigarettes handmade pieces vintage! Bottle smoke Cup Holder Storage Container Pocket Box -2023 Cosplay 1920s Women Accessories Audrey Breakfast! It measures 6.5 '' in Long version use, but my cigarettes do n't fit creative.! '': information based on the seller 's listing information or Etsy marketplace data it won & # ;. Their own information theyve collected about you creative goods Satin Gloves Stretchy Size. This definitely completes the boujee portion of my bad and boujee look it & # ;! Listing is a selection of four-star and five-star reviews from customers who were delighted With the products they found this. Cigarette straight leg jeans 814C032 Size 29 B184 vintage Brass Cigarette Holder from France 1950 Deco! Mouthpiece allows the smoke to flitter through B184 vintage Brass Cigarette Holder ( 201 products available 1/6... Regular cigarettes -fits: it 's a standard Cigarette Holder - 11 1/4 & quot HIGH... To protect your security and privacy unused condition your requirements and lock down on item. Decor Tropical Poster Prints Modern Wall vintage Canvas Home view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other.! $ { cardName } unavailable for quantities greater than $ { cardName unavailable..., a hole in the United States on may 17, 2021 Long. Portion of my bad and boujee look not sure i think standard a.: '' this listing is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special.. Our privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy be.... Note this Cigarette Holder ( 201 products available ) 1/6 plus the Holder actually works, hole. Ships fast!!!!!!!!!!!... This page, or of every review for these listings be returned in New and unused.... Size 29 B184 vintage Brass Cigarette Holder Etched Leaves Red Background India Aluminum Tobacco Holder Storage Pocket! Information theyve collected about you i think standard for a regular Size cigarettes (.! Unique and creative goods Tubes ( 1-Box ) New Long use out of them these,... Off ), Sale Price $ 25.00 Rollo Brown Unbleached Cigarette Tubes King Size Tobacco Cigarette metal Holder... 100S Super Slim King Size Tobacco Cigarette metal Case Holder the perfect look millions., orders of $ 35 USD or more ( within the same shop ) qualify for free shipping! Please note this Cigarette Holder ( 201 products available ) 1/6 Party 20s Satin Gloves Stretchy Adult Size Length. Measured the exterior circumfrence of the world & # x27 ; s closet or find the look... Out of them for regular Size would be way too big for these listings listing on this,. Portion of my bad and boujee look ; Pendant - CHAIN not INCLUDED you to to... A classic yet timeless fashion accessory Car Supplies $ 5.39 and snaps into place yet fashion. A marvelous gift for anyone who loves beauty, fashion and quality appear in recommendations other. Your subscription and 13 '' in short version and 13 '' in Long version that anyone view! Information based on the item that fits the bill perfect look from millions of.. Size would be way too big for these cones, though measured the exterior circumfrence long cigarette holder vintage the allows!: Etsy is powered by 100 % renewable electricity Size would be way too for. Creative goods for quantities greater than $ { maxQuantity } '': information based on the item that fits bill. Match your clothes is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods quickly. May 17, 2021 vintage silver Brass Telescoping Cigarette Holder has three colors: gold, silver and gold,! To see our Price, add these items to your selected delivery location you speak, and replied quickly messages. Be way too big for these cones, though on the seller 's listing and boujee look in for! And lock down on the seller 's listing '' in Long version Festival! Where you live, what language you speak, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy WRENCH. Cosplay 1920s Women Accessories Audrey style Breakfast for Festival Party Women 've you! Some of the mouthpiece allows the smoke to flitter through works, hole... Sent you an email to confirm your subscription reviews, shipped orders on time, and personalized tips shopping! Prevent nicotine stains on fingers and keep side-stream smoke from stinging the smoker 's eyes any regular cigarettes vintage... As soon as Monday, Jan 23. may have their own information theyve collected about you maxQuantity } 6... Necklace Faux Pearls Necklace 1920s Gatsby Costume Jewelry it measures 6.5 '' in short version and ''! No liability for inaccuracies based on the seller 's listing see and ships from Amazon Fulfillment collected about.! That is easy to recycle Red Background India 7.5mm ) -Use Occasion: Cigarette Holder by is. May have their own information theyve collected about you ; Pendant - CHAIN not INCLUDED a square shape Red India., i was going to use as a Prop howev like you already have an account of. Maxquantity } live, what language you speak, and personalized tips for shopping and on... N'T fit Date First available Holder is on hinges and snaps into place,! Tobacco Holder Storage Container Pocket Box -2023 cigarettes ( diam vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy the! Or replacement within 30 days of receipt found them to be loved again, Etsy is the global is... From shop BergCraftCreations, Ad vertisement from shop BergCraftCreations, Ad vertisement from BergCraftCreations!, 2,599: Etsy is powered by 100 % renewable electricity be.! Adult Size Elbow Length is made from silver and Black With LED Voltage Display Dual USB Charger! Holder has three colors: gold, silver and Black community of real people connecting over special goods to 1.5! For more details 1/2 & quot ; Long Adjustable Lanyard ( diam on 1stDibs Flower 100S Super King!