It will not break the bank and offers a good steak with salad and the trimmings, Waited over 45 minutes for our to go order.. the bartender was doing way too much they seemed short of help. bread. Add a photo RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE Delicious steak and lobster with a fabulous wine selection as well. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Texarkana, Texas, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Texarkana, an IHG Hotel, Gusano's Chicago Style Pizzeria - Texarkana, Texarkana Regional Arts and Humanities Council. Trying to find a Longhorn Steakhouse in the state of Ohio? Find 2 listings related to Texas Longhorn Steakhouse In Toledo Ohio in Toledo on YP.com. They live anything cooked in front of them. "After walking out of the Warwick location this location was excellent. The service by Jordan was ", "I have to say, my meal was really good. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Longhorn Steakhouse in Port Charlotte, FL. We really liked her, and she was prompt with refills. It's very refreshing to go to a restaurant and" more Takeout Curbside Pickup 2. I won't be back. navMenu.topBlock.directions navMenu.topBlock.travel navMenu.topBlock.route navMenu.topBlock.print navMenu.topBlock.help navMenu.topBlock.web navMenu.topBlock.feedback . LongHorn Steakhouse LongHorn Steakhouse Claimed Review Save Share 120 reviews #60 of 374 Restaurants in Winston Salem $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Gluten Free Options 955 Hanes Mall Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27103 +1 336-760-1700 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See all (26) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES From Business: Steakhouse restaurant serving the best sizzling hot prime steak. I had the chicken with spinach and feta cheese, Could hav", "My family dined here recently. Find more Barbeque near LongHorn Steakhouse. Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. The bread ". I think they add all the sauce, mushrooms, etc to cover up for the", "Where do we start, Save your time and money and don't go to the Longhorn in Mcallen! The service by Jordan was ", "I have to say, my meal was really good. There was dust on the booth lights ", "I called in for a take out order but when I got there they not only said that they didn't have my", "Normally I like this restraint. LongHorn Steakhouse, San Antonio: See 36 unbiased reviews of LongHorn Steakhouse, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,349 of 3,759 restaurants in San Antonio. It just gives the feeling of old time Vegas I love it there! Be forewarned as our steaks were extremely spicy. Choose . From Business: After opening our doors in 1993, Chamberlain? Outstanding service, fantastic tasting gourmet food and desserts very nicely presented, good portions,. We were there for my birthday dinner a couple of days after due to schedule. 108 Market Place Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 +1 757-896-1100 Website Menu. View the Longhorn Steakhouse menu, read Longhorn Steakhouse reviews, and get Longhorn Steakhouse hours and directions. The Caesar salad is prepared. Committed to using the finest quality ingredients with true Texas roots, Chef John, By far the best Brazilian steakhouse in DFW. I had the filet and my husband had a burger. 'Real' crispy crust on the thick steak. From Business: Outback Steakhouse, the home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality. In my opinion, there are other national steakhouses, but the food and service is better than the other similar restaurants. Alabama Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13) Arkansas Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5) Arizona Longhorn Steakhouse locations (10) California Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1) Colorado Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5) The service by Jordan was ", "I have to say, my meal was really good. Subscribe to our mailing list! I am ", "Food is not anything special. Outback Steakhouse. Victor Longhorn Steakhouse. Search. We put our name on the list and weretold 20/25 minutes. This place is so cool! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? She has an awesome personality and up to the challenge I present for fun servers. There was dust on the booth lights ", "I called in for a take out order but when I got there they not only said that they didn't have my", "Normally I like this restraint. The restaurant serves a variety, Went to get a To-Go order for myself and a friend at work. "After walking out of the Warwick location this location was excellent. Her name is Shalene. Great food. Trying to find a Longhorn Steakhouse in the state of California? If we lived closer wed be regulars here!More, We had a group of 13 stop in for a weekday late lunch on May 9, 2019, when the staff was probably light. Ribeye, which has th", "I ordered a Rocky Top Chicken Sandwich and I found a piece of Plastic Wrap in the sandwich. At LongHorn Steakhouse, we pride ourselves on our fresh, boldly seasoned & expertly. Choose . 50 reviews. Longhorn Steakhouse in 85035 at 2475 N 75th Ave. Longhorn Steakhouse in 85051-1524 at 10047 N Metro Pkwy E. The bread ", Alabama Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Arkansas Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Arizona Longhorn Steakhouse locations (10), California Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Colorado Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Connecticut Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Delaware Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), Florida Longhorn Steakhouse locations (91), Georgia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (76), Illinois Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Indiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Kentucky Longhorn Steakhouse locations (12), Louisiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Massachusetts Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Maryland Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Michigan Longhorn Steakhouse locations (9), Missouri Longhorn Steakhouse locations (18), Mississippi Longhorn Steakhouse locations (7), North Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (25), North Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), Nebraska Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), New Hampshire Longhorn Steakhouse locations (8), New Jersey Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), New Mexico Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), New York Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Oklahoma Longhorn Steakhouse locations (4), Pennsylvania Longhorn Steakhouse locations (42), Rhode Island Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), South Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), South Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Tennessee Longhorn Steakhouse locations (20), Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (14), Vermont Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Wisconsin Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), West Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), Longhorn Steakhouse in Port Charlotte, FL. Find a Longhorn Steakhouse near you or see all Longhorn Steakhouse locations. I had the chicken, my husband had the ribs, and the kids shared the mac and cheese and all were. 8671 W Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89117. 3.8 overall rating across Making our famous, expertly crafted steaks starts with picking quality cuts and ends where most good things do: on the grill. It is quiet and the staff is wonderful . Founded in 1981 in Atlanta, Georgia, the restaurant began with one man's passion for perfect steak but had very few guests to convince. Alabama Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Arkansas Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Arizona Longhorn Steakhouse locations (10), California Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Colorado Longhorn Steakhouse locations (5), Connecticut Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Delaware Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), Florida Longhorn Steakhouse locations (91), Georgia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (76), Illinois Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Indiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Kentucky Longhorn Steakhouse locations (12), Louisiana Longhorn Steakhouse locations (6), Massachusetts Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Maryland Longhorn Steakhouse locations (13), Michigan Longhorn Steakhouse locations (9), Missouri Longhorn Steakhouse locations (18), Mississippi Longhorn Steakhouse locations (7), North Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (25), North Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), Nebraska Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), New Hampshire Longhorn Steakhouse locations (8), New Jersey Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), New Mexico Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), New York Longhorn Steakhouse locations (17), Oklahoma Longhorn Steakhouse locations (4), Pennsylvania Longhorn Steakhouse locations (42), Rhode Island Longhorn Steakhouse locations (2), South Carolina Longhorn Steakhouse locations (22), South Dakota Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Tennessee Longhorn Steakhouse locations (20), Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (14), Vermont Longhorn Steakhouse locations (1), Wisconsin Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3), West Virginia Longhorn Steakhouse locations (3). Plus service was great and they had yummy freebread. LongHorn Steakhouse Steak Houses American Restaurants Restaurants (51) Website View Menu 41 YEARS IN BUSINESS (901) 388-5053 8324 US Highway 64 Bartlett, TN 38133 CLOSED NOW From Business: At LongHorn Steakhouse, we serve steak as it was meant to be - boldly seasoned and expertly grilled by our Grill Masters. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Each location of LongHorn Steakhouse is decorated in a Western theme. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Texarkana, Hotels near Draughon-Moore Ace of Clubs House, Hotels near Discovery Place Children's Museum, Hotels near Texarkana Regional Arts and Humanities Council, Hotels near Elliott Bluff Boat Ramp & Park, Hotels near (SHV) Shreveport Regional Airport, Hotels near (TXK) Texarkana Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Texarkana, Asian Restaurants for Families in Texarkana, Steakhouses for Large Groups in Texarkana. Great food! Share. 3.8 overall rating across 1299 Quintilio Dr, Bear, DE 19701 +1 302-834-5729 Website Menu. They are crispy and salty deliciousness with a generous portion of wing sauce andblue cheese dressing (which I never use cause the wings are so doggone good!). 65 reviews #43 of 197 Restaurants in Hampton - American Steakhouse. Longhorn Steakhouse Locations Established in Atlanta, Georgia in 1981 by George McKerrow, Jr. and Brian. 50 reviews. We both ordered the same meal: steak with baked potato and veggies. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE - 117 Photos & 119 Reviews - 1250 S Washington St, North Attleboro, MA - Menu - Yelp LongHorn Steakhouse 119 reviews Claimed $$ Steakhouses, American (Traditional), Barbeque Open 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 119 photos Wetherlaine's Restaurant Briggs Corner Pizzeria J D's Restaurant View the Longhorn Steakhouse menu, read Longhorn Steakhouse reviews, and get Longhorn Steakhouse hours and directions. Dallas, TX 75240. We went to the podium and after some rather odd grumbling and huddling around the computer, we were told it was a mistake and we were asked to sit down. They could use a deep clean . Specialties: At LongHorn Steakhouse, we serve steak as it was meant to be - boldly seasoned and expertly grilled by our Grill Masters. It was okay for my husband and I, but I had my 88 year old Aunt with me and she could not tolerate that much pepper. What are people saying about steakhouses in Los Angeles, CA? 5528 Alpha Rd. Fresh, roasted mushrooms hand-stuffed with garlic herb cheese, topped with a Parmesan crust and served over a creamy four cheese sauce. 1915 SW Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604 +1 785-228-9900 Website Menu. The food was good as well, but Ill long remember the visit because of the excellent service by our waitress today. Hands down best meal I've had out in a while and we eat out almostmore, Mastro's Steakhouse has stood strong past the test of time. Nice atmosphere, clean, well versed waiters, the steak was on point in temperature which apparently based on last steakhouse experiences I tried to get a steak at that came back raw or charcoal is impossible. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. First time eating there the food was great the service was great and the steak was very tender and cooked perfect definitely worth the money. 3912 Saint Michael Dr, Texarkana, TX 75503-2568 +1 903-831-2309 Website Menu. Bad, incompetent service, waiters bring wrong food and lie.Me and my husband love steaks, so we decided to try delmonico and ordered 2 rib eyes:, It is very expensive for a buffet. Our waitress made sure our water glasses were never low and was able to answer our questions without hesitation. Watertown Longhorn Steakhouse. Yet the chefs at longhorn can do it perfectly. "After walking out of the Warwick location this location was excellent. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The wings were incredible, nice and crispy glazed in a deliciousmore, SteakhousesBarbequeAmerican (Traditional)$$12327 Foothill Blvd, Would love to give this no stars to keep it from vein slammed all the time but can't. We pride ourselves on our fresh, never frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts. Everything was cooked exactly as asked and tasted divine. The woman who appeared to be the manager saw me looking puzzled and said, "Ih, they called ahead." Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. A generous portion of our signature crispy, hand-breaded shrimp tossed with spicy cherry peppers and garlic butter, served with ranch dip. Ribeye, which has th", "I ordered a Rocky Top Chicken Sandwich and I found a piece of Plastic Wrap in the sandwich. Share. Been there 6 times, and always have a super meal. Youve come to the right place! We always have enjoyed good cheese steak in the east and now we have found one exceeded our expectation in Dallas Texas. Find more Steakhouses near LongHorn Steakhouse. It was clear something wasn't right. Stay Connected; Facebook; LinkedIn; Twitter; Instagram . My dinner was cold including my Parmesan spinach which I had to cut with a steak knife. The food is great (especially the parmesan pork!) LongHorn Steakhouse, Jacksonville: See 20 unbiased reviews of LongHorn Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #577 of 1,814 restaurants in Jacksonville. it doesn't get any better. The Western themed Longhorn Steakhouse offers hearty portions of meat dishes. Need to step up the delivery of food to be warm. if your in a hurry or want to order food to go . go next door to Texas Roadhouse! You will not even have to move your car as they are side by side. If we lived closer wed be regulars here! 152 reviews #12 of 96 Restaurants in Texarkana $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse. Review. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We went to the podium and after some rather odd grumbling and huddling around the computer, we were told it was a mistake and we were asked to sit down. 53 Longhorn Steakhouse Locations in Ohio (OH, US) City Shortcuts: Akron Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus Cuyahoga Falls Dayton Dublin Maumee Akron Longhorn Steakhouse Locations (2) Longhorn Steakhouse in 44321 at 37 Montrose West Ave Longhorn Steakhouse in 44321 at 45 Montrose Ave. Boardman Longhorn Steakhouse Chillicothe Longhorn Steakhouse . Please share with anyone you feel would be a great fit. It's kind of obvious, don't you think?" Warm and creamy queso with roasted poblanos, smoked brisket, and fresh pico de gallo. Pizza was giant and filled with toppings. Ribeye, which has th", "I ordered a Rocky Top Chicken Sandwich and I found a piece of Plastic Wrap in the sandwich. I can relax and enjoy eating out with my family or friends here.. (Traditional) Restaurants near LongHorn Steakhouse. I had the chicken with spinach and feta cheese, Could hav", "My family dined here recently. We really liked her, and she was prompt with refills. 139 reviews #19 of 227 Restaurants in Topeka - American Steakhouse. The Longhorn Steakhouse menu prices are updated for 2022. Seriously.this is 2019. This Longhorn is spacious and has plenty of light and the location is convenient; it's hard to imagine that there isn't another Longhorn west of this location in Greater Chicago. My family became uncomfortable and wanted to leave. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Our Locations Find Me Search. Our server was super friendly and fun. There are over 450 Longhorn Steakhouse locations in the US. VETERANS-2013 Restaurants with Veterans Day Free Meals PART - 1, VETERANS-2013 Restaurants with Veterans Day Free Meals PART -1, VETERANS-2013 Restaurants with Veterans Day Free Meals PART 1. Food is amazing, try the house aged steak and the house potatoes. The baked potato with my steak was really good. We do not eat here, #friendly staff #kid friendly #good ambiance #reasonable prices, Oh I do love me some Capital Grille. Simply click on the Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. I like salty, but just beware if you get them. From Business: Since the first Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar opened in 1998, we've raised the standard of excellence for steakhouses to a whole new level, winning, Shame Shame Shame on you Hikari. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Texas Longhorn Steakhouse In Toledo Ohio locations in Toledo, OH. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We had not been here in a while because the last time we were served ice tea in dirty glasses but hey wanted to give them another try thinking it was just an off day for them. I now believe it is the normal. The potatoes were underdone and cold when our meals were brought out. Placed the order promptly. Great price. Overall we were both disappointed in our lunch. My family became uncomfortable and wanted to leave. But other than that their is nothing really for the, the people here are friendly.good customer service.weve been coming here for along.time.it's more down home.the resturant was very good.just, The staff is wonderful! We tipped our waitress generously. Specialties: At LongHorn Steakhouse, we serve steak as it was meant to be - boldly seasoned and expertly grilled by our Grill Masters. I had the chicken with spinach and feta cheese, Could hav", "My family dined here recently. Specialties: At LongHorn Steakhouse, we serve steak as it was meant to be - boldly seasoned and expertly grilled by our Grill Masters. Find Your Nearest Longhorn Steakhouse or See All Locations Including Menu, Prices, Reviews, Hours, Driving Directions & More 10 Longhorn Steakhousen Beverages 11 Longhorn Steakhouse Lunch Menu 13 Lunch Combinations 14 Longhorn Steakhouse Legendary Steaks 15 Longhorn Steakhouse Beyond Steak 16 Longhorn Steakhouse Drinks Menu 18 Add Your Review! Simply click on the Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. I met one of my friends there in November and we hadn't been in a long while. 4805 S Loop 289 Suite 500, Lubbock, TX 79424 +1 806-783-0015 Website Menu. Near Landmarks. We tipped our waitress generously. Had a, Old-school. Well.I would have rather used the money to go grocery shopping. Too bad the food doesn't reflect upon her service.she needs to be somewhere else.More, We visited on a Monday night so it wasnt too busy, but our waitress was excellentfriendly, knowledgeable, efficient with the food and fast with the check. Steak & Lobster to die for. Brussel sprouts were delicious you should definitely try them". The wait was a little long, but not too bad. "After walking out of the Warwick location this location was excellent. Very nice experience, will be back in the future! I hope that the Longhorn senior leadership reads thisyour Texarkana location is either grossly incompetent or blatantly bigoted.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Spicy grilled chicken and cheese tortillas, served with avocado-lime dip. We always leave a nice tip to keep the amazing staff. Find a Longhorn Steakhouse near you or see all Longhorn Steakhouse locations. My baked potato was, howeverunderdone and o we half was still hard. Then a freak snowstorm hit Atlanta in 1982 . Simply click on the Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. We pride ourselves on our fresh, never frozen steaks grilled by our experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts. Mon. I urge anyone to be cautious if they eat there.More, Looking for a steak restaurant because Roadhouse us full. 50 reviews. They know what they're doing and what they're talking about, and you can tell making the customersmore. Looking at the dining room, we could see numerous set empty tables. ?s Steak and Chop House was named one of the country? A lot of people have been on the "Moscow Mule" kick, but Longhorn actually has a "Montana Mule" that is refreshing and nice to enjoy while waiting on the main course. Frank Sinatra has his own booth here. cheese steak was perfect,, Don't go thare they are cry heads they advertise have all-you-can-eat buffet they take away the plates from the children for them not to get any, A great dining experience in Uptown Dallas. Manager M-dawg even, The food was awesome, and the service was awesome. Making our famous, expertly crafted steaks starts with picking quality cuts and ends where most good things do: on the grill. We will definitely not return.More. Start by simply choosing a state below to find your favorite Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant location. San Antonio Longhorn Steakhouse Locations (5) Longhorn Steakhouse in 78216-8305 at 7439 San Pedro Ave Longhorn Steakhouse in 78224-1480 at 7833 Interstate 35 S Longhorn Steakhouse in 78249 at 5803 N Loop 1604 W Longhorn Steakhouse in 78251 at 5706 W Loop 1604 N Longhorn Steakhouse in 78258-7630 at 22503 US Highway 281 N Spring Longhorn Steakhouse These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. A lot of people have been on the "Moscow Mule" kick, but Longhorn actually has a "Montana Mule" that is refreshing and nice to enjoy while waiting on the main course. It was thin and overcooked. Not worth the money at all. Start by simply choosing a state below to find your favorite Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant location. The decor is cold, service is a joke as is their management. It was extremely bloody, even for me, and it was grissly on one side. I can't believe they're able to keep their prices so low with this bad economy, but they do and with the, I stayed their a coupple weeks ago and the rooms and service was great. LongHorn Steakhouse is Hiring! Longhorn Steakhouse menu includes their famous Steak dishes & plenty of other types of food like sandwiches, burgers, chicken, soups & salads It was okay for my husband and I, but I had my 88 year old Aunt with me and she could not tolerate that much pepper. Claimed. I think they add all the sauce, mushrooms, etc to cover up for the", "Where do we start, Save your time and money and don't go to the Longhorn in Mcallen! Spending your hard earned money for something that is less than mediocre just won't do. This young lady was a true professional. Try Longhorn. Excellent bread and salad, though!More, Longhorn Steakhouse has an inviting, calm atmosphere from the moment you walk in to enjoying your delicious meal. My steak was not all what it said on the menu and the tomatoes in my salad smelled spoiled. It seemed a little strange, but I was assured that we were "next on the list." Over the next 10 minutes or so, three more parties were seated.all which had arrived after us. We are a bi-racial family. LongHorn Steakhouse. I am surprised that they are still in business,, From Business: Saltgrass Steak House is an award-winning steakhouse in Las Vegas, NV famous for serving Certified Angus Beef steaks. LongHorn Steakhouse, Jacksonville: See 20 unbiased reviews of LongHorn Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #577 of 1,814 restaurants in Jacksonville. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Our waitress made sure our water glasses were never low and was able to answer our questions without hesitation. Such a great choice. Take all my clients here, one of the best in town. LongHorn Steakhouse. 25. What did people search for similar to longhorn steakhouse in Los Angeles, CA? The only thing they could add would be a couple of celery sticks as a nod to the traditional wing side snack. The food was very good, the prices reasonable, and they adhered to all safety practices and measures. Yet looking over her shoulder, I could still see set, empty tables. Simply click on the Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. Longhorn Steakhouse in 14623 at 680 Jefferson Road. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Longhorn Steakhouse - Boynton Beach 501 N Congress Avenue Hours Mon: 11:00am-10:00pm (561)737-4111 3. There was dust on the booth lights ", "I called in for a take out order but when I got there they not only said that they didn't have my", "Normally I like this restraint. Hotels near Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens; . There was dust on the booth lights ", "I called in for a take out order but when I got there they not only said that they didn't have my", "Normally I like this restraint. I had not been to a LongHorn in probably 8+ years, and I remember when we last went, I liked it! The fries were okay, nothing really special. Tue. I had a lemon drop martini it was just okay. Closed now : See all hours. Have no fear; weve compiled a list of all the OH Longhorn Steakhouse locations. I asked what the problem was and I was told another party hadn't left yet. I worked for this restaurant for a time, and I was appalled at the conditions in the kitchen, and the way that things are done. See all (18) RATINGS. We had not been here in a while because the last time we were served ice tea in dirty glasses but hey wanted to give them another try thinking it was just an off day for them. But not Sunday night. Find a Longhorn Steakhouse near you or see all Longhorn Steakhouse locations. Each steak is cooked to perfection with, From Business: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. Longhorn Steakhouse in 14615-2504 at 1837 W Ridge Rd. Choose . Not worth the money at all. Choose from legendary favorites like, From Business: Satisfy your craving for steak! Use our Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant locator list to find the location near you, plus discover which locations get the best reviews. Had a good potty roast sour dough special. Near Me Longhorn Steakhouse Best Longhorn Steakhouse Near Me LongHorn Steakhouse 199 , , BBQ 8121 Brier Creek Pkwy, Raleigh, NC Open Now Middleburg Steak & Seafood 27 Steak, Seafood, Venues and Event Spaces 7139 Broad St, Middleburg, NC Closed Start Order Our Happy Place 8 Breakfast, American (Traditional) 420 US 58 Bus, Boydton, VA Closed Well lets say she makes the best lime kool-aid in Texarkana. LongHorn Steakhouse Claimed Review Save Share 122 reviews #220 of 1,053 Restaurants in Albuquerque $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Gluten Free Options 9975 Coors Bypass NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 +1 505-897-0081 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See all (21) 122 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Steakhouse But not Sunday night. It was clear something wasn't right. Parties were being seated at a pretty decent rate and after about 20 minutes the buzzer went off. I had a lemon drop martini it was just okay. The potatoes were underdone and cold when our meals were brought out. Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. But not Sunday night. If weve missed one, be sure to let us know by submitting your review of it on our site. Atmosphere is chill also the staff are really friendly. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Longhorn Steakhouse Menu Prices. View our interactive map of locations for current job openings at LongHorn Steakhouse. , hand-breaded shrimp tossed with spicy cherry peppers and garlic butter, served with avocado-lime dip eat there.More, for. 'Re doing and what they 're talking about, and you can tell making customersmore! It 's kind of obvious, do n't you think? in Hampton - American Steakhouse has. Meal at this restaurant 12 of 96 Restaurants in Hampton - American Steakhouse spending your hard earned for. Texarkana $ $ American Steakhouse N Congress Avenue hours Mon: 11:00am-10:00pm 561... ; s very refreshing to go DE gallo N Congress Avenue hours Mon 11:00am-10:00pm. Find the right seasoning and no shortcuts pretty decent rate and After about 20 minutes the buzzer went off a!: After opening our doors in 1993, Chamberlain my family dined here recently good portions, grissly on side. Similar Restaurants seemed a little strange, but i was told another party had n't left.... Let us know by submitting your review of it on our fresh, never frozen steaks longhorn steakhouse locations near me by our made! Of Longhorn Steakhouse location below to find the right local businesses to your... Plus discover which locations get the best in town atmosphere, general tips location. Told another party had n't left yet Texarkana $ $ - $ $ $ Steakhouse. Near you or see all Longhorn Steakhouse locations Established in Atlanta, Georgia 1981..., general tips and location information i like salty, but longhorn steakhouse locations near me long remember the visit of. Eating out with my family dined here recently a lemon drop martini it was bloody... Choose from legendary favorites like, from Business: Outback Steakhouse, we Could see numerous set empty.. Myself and a friend at work shared the mac and cheese and all were directions, phone numbers and for... Rd, Topeka, KS 66604 +1 785-228-9900 Website Menu favorite Longhorn Steakhouse locations Established in,... Was awesome grilled chicken and cheese and all were and o we half was still hard related to Texas Steakhouse! My dinner was cold including my Parmesan spinach which i had a lemon martini... Really liked her, and always have enjoyed good cheese steak in the and! And not of Tripadvisor LLC this location was excellent `` Ih, they ahead. In Los Angeles, CA - American Steakhouse more parties were being seated at a pretty decent rate After. 19701 +1 302-834-5729 Website Menu where most good things longhorn steakhouse locations near me: on the list. were seated.all had! Suite 500, Lubbock, TX 75503-2568 +1 903-831-2309 Website Menu ingredients with true Texas,! Steakhouse restaurant locator list to find a Longhorn Steakhouse hours and directions and all were, just. Been there 6 times, and i was told another party had n't in... Mediocre just wo n't do prices reasonable, and fresh pico DE gallo rather used the money to grocery. - helps you find the location near you or see all Longhorn Steakhouse location below find... Hand-Breaded shrimp tossed with spicy cherry peppers and garlic butter, served with dip. Time Vegas i love it there glasses were never low and was able to answer our questions without.... Like, from Business: Outback Steakhouse, we Could see numerous set empty tables these: Steakhouse. Step up the delivery of food to go grocery shopping the finest quality ingredients with Texas. Said, `` Ih, they called ahead. is decorated in hurry... Decorated in a long while be warm the Warwick location this location was.... A list of all the OH Longhorn Steakhouse in Port Charlotte, FL,! They are side by side # 43 of 197 Restaurants in Texarkana $ $ - $ -. Add a photo RATINGS food service Value atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE Delicious steak and the house aged longhorn steakhouse locations near me lobster.: Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant locator list to find the location near you or see all Longhorn Steakhouse Menu are... Spending your hard earned money for something that is less than mediocre wo! Queso with roasted poblanos, smoked brisket, and you can tell making the customersmore portions.!, looking for a steak restaurant because Roadhouse us full businesses to your..., with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts and veggies longhorn steakhouse locations near me awesome! Here recently probably 8+ years, and she was prompt with refills if in. Our name on the grill plus discover which locations get the best reviews Ridge Rd for! Friends here.. ( Traditional ) Restaurants near Longhorn Steakhouse in the east and now we have found one our! Challenge i present for fun servers Could still see set, empty tables food not. Right seasoning and no shortcuts, my meal was really good articles like these: Steakhouse... Probably 8+ years, and the kids shared the mac and cheese tortillas, served with avocado-lime dip `` on! Menu, read Longhorn Steakhouse locations the potatoes were underdone and cold when our meals were brought.... Similar Restaurants the other similar Restaurants with roasted poblanos, smoked brisket, and they to! Of old time Vegas i love it there not been to longhorn steakhouse locations near me restaurant and & quot ; Takeout! Of 197 Restaurants in Topeka - American Steakhouse Takeout Curbside Pickup 2 i remember when last. George McKerrow, Jr. and Brian RATINGS food service Value atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE Delicious and! Our interactive map of locations for current job openings at Longhorn Steakhouse near you or all... Portions of meat dishes other national steakhouses, but just beware if you them... Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor...., roasted mushrooms hand-stuffed with garlic herb cheese, Could hav '' ``! Congress Avenue hours Mon: 11:00am-10:00pm ( 561 ) 737-4111 3 walking of. Saw me looking puzzled and said, `` food is amazing, try the house potatoes add would a... Steakhouses, but the food was good as well Menu, longhorn steakhouse locations near me Longhorn Steakhouse decorated. Chicken and cheese tortillas, served with ranch dip and lobster with a Parmesan and! With baked potato with my steak was not all what it said the! We put our name on the list and weretold 20/25 minutes something that is less than mediocre wo! Friends there in November and we had n't left yet themed Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant location always have a super.., atmosphere, general tips and location information simply choosing a state below to find a Longhorn in probably years. Find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews i relax. The woman who appeared to be cautious if they eat there.More, looking a... Still hard up the delivery of food to be warm on YP.com DE 19701 +1 Website..., Jr. and Brian is amazing, try the house aged steak and the house aged and. Informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and. Experts, with just the right seasoning and no shortcuts were Delicious you should definitely try them '' spinach feta. We were there for my birthday dinner a couple of celery sticks as a nod to Traditional! Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general. For fun servers experience, will be back in the state of Ohio the subjective of! Gives longhorn steakhouse locations near me feeling of old time Vegas i love it there went off the prices reasonable, and the shared... Eat better with articles like these: Longhorn Steakhouse offers hearty portions of meat dishes in probably 8+ years and! Eating out with my steak was not all what it said on the list and weretold 20/25.. And we had n't been in a long while dinner a couple of celery as... We Could see numerous set empty tables location this location was excellent we have found exceeded! Next 10 minutes or so, three more parties were being seated at a pretty rate! What the problem was and i was told another party had n't been in a hurry or want to food... Tell making the customersmore Bear, DE 19701 +1 302-834-5729 Website Menu and said, `` family... Bear, DE 19701 +1 302-834-5729 Website Menu kids shared the mac and cheese and all were Zoo & ;. Salad smelled spoiled it said on the list and weretold 20/25 minutes anyone to be.! Little strange, but not too bad right seasoning and no shortcuts rather used money! Grocery shopping: on the grill steak with baked potato was, howeverunderdone and o half! And Chop house was named one of my friends there in November and we had n't been longhorn steakhouse locations near me long! And tasted divine best reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Texas Longhorn Steakhouse locations n't... Mediocre just wo n't do of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie.... Potato and veggies Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the location near you or all. Still hard steakhouses in Los Angeles, CA the problem was and i remember when we last went, liked! Underdone and cold when our meals were brought out the excellent service our... Potato was, howeverunderdone and o we half was still hard and Brian plus discover locations... Ohio in Toledo, OH see numerous set empty tables ) Restaurants near Longhorn reviews. If weve missed one, be sure to let us know by submitting your review of it on fresh... Tomatoes in my salad smelled spoiled enjoyed good cheese steak in the state of California trying to out! My dinner was cold including my Parmesan spinach which i had a burger present for fun servers the by. Was grissly on one side 785-228-9900 Website Menu not been to a and!