Website: www.loveshackse.com. Hopefully more people will discover and support the Shack! The City remains committed to the responsible management of the community's . Your IP: old city. All of our consultants are fun, fresh, and fearless when it comes to discussing sex. Today there was a young lady singing some country tunes. Love Shack Town And Country | Knoxville TN Love Shack (Town and Country) is located at 6927 Clinton Hwy in Knoxville, Tennessee 37921. Area Manager in Knoxville, TN. This place has been rated by guests and received the 4.5 rating on Yelp. Knoxville, TN 3 reviews. $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Reported as permanently closed. Chef Love's burger joint also kicks out the jams in Old City, featuring live music every Saturday & Sunday! Joy Exploreasheville.com Arena; Noah Kahan Rabbit Rabbit; Shania Twain Thompson-Boling Arena, University of . Neighborhood: Knoxville. Love Shack has a burger that doesn't need anything on top of it. Ready in 5 minutes.I was plenty satisfied but still considered going back for a second burger, it's just that good. Para obtener ms informacin sobre cmo utilizamos tus datos, consulta nuestra Poltica de privacidad y la Poltica de cookies. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Love Shack in Knoxville, TN. As I understand it is the same owner as the Lonesome Dove restaurant, Tim Love, so why does he settle for someone like this representing him? Hand Cut Fries. Great burgers start with the cow and Tim Love knows that. Artisanal ingredients. Love the environment. Powered by Shopify. Click here if it has reopened. This one had a lot of good seafood in it. The fried shrimp, fish and chips taste so fresh. Work satisfaction depends very much on the mangement. Chef Tim Love's renowned burger joint, the Love Shack, is now open in Knoxville, TN!! LOVE SHACK ratings in Knoxville, TN. 100 N Central St, Knoxville, TN 37902-1007. It has a pile of fresh, succulent seafood and a great dressing. As we continue to foster a safe and comfortable shopping experience, we have expanded our cleaning procedures and increased our availability for Showroom and virtual appointments. All our locations can be found, Rocket Fizz stores carry 1000's of unique and fun candies, bottled soda pops, gag gifts & toys, nost, The late and great Rowdy Roddy Piper and Rocket Fizz co-founder Rob holding Roddy's Bubble Gum Soda, A few of the 500+ soda pops that Rocket Fizz carries, Super cool actor Rob Lowe visits Rocket Fizz once again. Location. We are an adult intimacy shop with something for everyone! Try our award-winning Clam Chowder and fan fav Grilled Cheese in Pismo Beach or San Luis Obispo today (: For all you Taco Tuesday lovers out there this one's for you With your choice of fish, chicken, ahi, salmon, and tri-tip (SLO only), we've got you covered , This morning in Pismo Grab a Morning Munchie bowl to-go! Luckily, the rain wasn't bad so we were still able to stand outside as our orders were being cooked. Parking is a problem. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Since 1991, Splash has been run by Joanne and Ross Currie, who turned it into a certified local landmark. Need more details? The Love Shack. Learn More. Ok enough of this, no reason for this whatsoever. About Search Results. There were games for the kids to play while waiting. In short: Pros: food is awesome. My pet peeve is rude people so I don't want to blame the restaurant but can't overlook the rudeness, really ruined the whole experience for me. Al hacer clic en Aceptar todo, aceptas que Yahoo y nuestros socios procesarn tu informacin personal y utilizarn tecnologas como cookies para presentarte anuncios y contenido personalizados, evaluar anuncios y contenido, obtener datos clave sobre la audiencia y desarrollar productos. Perfectly named and playing 80's music. You have to get in a bread bowl! Love Shack has a burger that doesn't need anything on top of it. My pet peeve is rude people so I don't want to blame the restaurant but can't overlook the rudeness, really ruined the whole experience for me. Cuisine: Burgers. (865) 588-1972. So, I got that and some fries. It's all outside! You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The atmosphere is a different experience for me. Blazing oven + dedicated pizzasmith + 180 seconds = fast-fire'd perfection. Spice things up at the Love Shack! Fast food, New American. There were games for the kids to play while waiting. just let us know. 100 N Central St, Knoxville, TN 37902 Not only should Old City be visited, but also Love Shack. Suggest an Edit. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78ba50031fc818b6 We believe your furniture is something you can continue to invest in, expand, and evolve over time so that it continues to meet your needs, rather than having to add it to the landfill. Love Shack has been closed for winter since mid-November. 12. SOUND + CHARGE SYSTEMSFOR EXISTING SACTIONALS. 1. There might be a new champ in my belly. I LOVE THIS PLACE! You can order our chowder to be shipped anywhere in the continental United States and delivered right to your door. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. We make our Clam Chowder fresh every day in both of our busy cafes. Menu is burgers and chicken sandwiches with side choices. Hopefully more people will discover and support the Shack!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Haz clic en Gestionar ajustes para obtener ms informacin y gestionar tus opciones. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. They delivered in a Love Shack paper bag. Website. Our Pismo Beach location is a certified landmark and the place that truly represents Classic California. $$ Just awesome all around, EXCEPT the guy running the place (one guy is the cook, order taker, cashier, jack of all trades), this dude is a rude a-hole. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Nearby Restaurants. So, I got that and some fries. A few of the 500+ soda pops that Rocket Fizz carries. Working at LOVE SHACK in Knoxville, TN: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com I literally dream about the next time I get to go there. Nestled between Cal Poly and the hustle of Downtown San Luis Obispo sits our second Splash Caf restaurant. Wouldn't go back. Fresh dough. Service at Love Shack is something one can call fine. Foursquare. Blog; Top Rated; Insiders; Help; Store; Login; Sign Up; Sign In Join Now. Seriously, this chowder is so good that it consistently takes 1st place in the Pismo Beach Annual Clam Festival and has helped spawn our second location in San Luis Obispo along with nationwide shipping! Menu. Just walking around downtown and happened soon this great place. The menu small but effective. 3 years ago on Google Request content removal. Taste delicious beer or good champagne, it's a must when visiting this restaurant. A popular destination since 1989 and one of the busiest restaurants on the coast, we serve more Clam Chowder at this location in one year than other seafood restaurants serve in their lifetime- OVER 40,000 gallons per year! With 6 sizes and hundreds of Covers to choose from, theres a Sac for every space and style. Cons: if you're lucky enough not to get the guy I got then great. 1491 Monterey St, SLO Open 8am Daily His reply was "don't you smell food cookin?". Love Shack (865) 588-1972. Wow! Sunday:Closed, Price Point Great place to hang out and enjoy the outside, a beer, a burger and good company. NOT READY TO HOST A PARTY? I then asked if cheese was on the Love burger. Crowne Plaza Knoxville Downtown University, an IHG Hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville Downtown. Feel free to contact us via email with any product questions before placing your order.we will respond so fast your head will spin! I am partial to the nachos and margaritas. Find out what's popular at The Love Shack in Knoxville, TN in real-time and see activity. Great casual outdoor seating. 2. At Lovesac, we're committed to making your home as comfortable as possible. They have live music some times which is charming. I asked what the best thing was and the cook quickly said the burger. ! Wednesday:Closed I don't get it. Chili Parmesan Chips. City: Knoxville Address: 7600 Kingston Pike (865) 292-8688 [email protected] Street View Work Time Today: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Schedule an Appointment Book Now As we continue to foster a safe and comfortable shopping experience, we have expanded our cleaning procedures and increased our availability for Showroom and virtual appointments. Chef was very friendly. I will definitely be back! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It was a bit chilly Lonesome Dove Knoxville - 100 N Central St, Knoxville, Barley's Taproom and Pizzeria - 200 E Jackson Ave, Knoxville, Lonesome Dove Knoxville - 100 N Central St, Urban Bar & Corner Cafe - 109 N Central St. To top it off service was phenomenal. +1 865-999-5251. When my friend asked if thy had chili he responds " Its on the menu isnt it." Inventive to classic. The clam chowder in the bread bowl was so creamy and delicious that it's my favorite clam chowder. The Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shops Official Website 2008-2023. Vidl - 111 E Jackson Ave. There have live music and great burgers and drinks. Amazing, simply amazing. Great burgers start with the cow and Tim Love knows that.More, I used to work in the Old City and this would be the best stop to grab a quick bite to eat before work. If youre looking for a juicey greasy one youll find it there. Maybe a touch too much salt was used but that didn't stop me from eating it all. Website: loveburgershackknoxville.com Address: 5011 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Kingston Pike and Northview St NW Phone: (865) 588-1972 Hours: Open. Redbox. You'll be the first to know about our sales, new products, offers & more. Offices of Other Health Practitioners Ambulatory Health Care Services Health Care and Social Assistance. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The job can be very satisfying and empowering. The Love Shack has 3 stars. Prices are very reasonable. If you do try to look past him being an a-hole and enjoy the food. Contact | Love Shack Burgers Stalk Us: Contact In the Courtyard of: 100 N Central St Knoxville, TN 37902 (865) 999-5251 Thursday: 11am - 9pm Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm Sunday: 11am - 9pm Back Dough Hours: 11PMpm to 3AM on Fridays and Saturdays 8AM-Noon on Saturday mornings We're connected to the Lonesome Dove Western Bistro on Central St! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The Love Shack accepts credit cards. Click to add your description here. The burgers rivaled those of the best back-yard grilled variety. Funcionales. Address: 5011 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN, 37919-5114 United States. You decide. Sactionals are designed to adapt to your changing needs and evolving tastes. Organic chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, pickles, Love sauce, bacon and a fried quail egg. LOVE SHACK Knoxville, TN employee reviews. Chef Loves gourmet hamburger, the Dirty Love Burger has been lauded by critics as One of the best in America.. Awesome burger for a good price, and some of the coolest employees you'll meet. From a convenient charge for any device to that perfect pop of color, our accessories enable you to live in Total Comfort. Today therewas a young lady singing some country tunes. This place was recommended by another establishment nearby so our group stopped in on a Sunday afternoon for a quick bite to eat before getting back on the road. You'll find picnic tables with umbrellas, a little shack with burgers, chicken sandwiches, an amazing portobelloburger - and love on the side (side dishes)! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. Nestled in the courtyard of Lonesome Dove Western Bistro on North Central Street in Old City, the Shack serves up Chef Loves famous burgers, nachos, fries, & more. Rating is calculated based on 2 reviews and is evolving. I then asked if cheese was on the Love burger. 3.1 . Reviews from LOVE SHACK employees about LOVE SHACK culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. We tried the burger, grilled chicken sandwich, chili Parmesan chips, guacamole, fries, and onion rings. Unfortunately it was drizzling, so it wasn't the most comfortable place to be as there didn't seem to be anywhere to find cover. Introducing Lovesac StealthTech, premium technology, embedded The Old City patio concept . Puedes cambiar tus opciones en cualquier momento desde tus controles de privacidad. American, Sports Bars, Bar Food, Salads, Sandwiches, Bar Food, American, Burgers, Salads, Breweries. Incorrect Information? Website: lonesomedoveknoxville.com. Click to reveal Contact Info (865) 947-9153 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Love Shack (Town and Country)? 9,531. More Info. 487 were here. This morning in Pismo Grab a Morning Munchie bowl to-go! I got there about 11:30am and asked if they were open. Nationwide shipping of Chowder & Merch below! Great place to hang out and enjoy the outside, a beer, a burger and good company.More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 823 OK, first things first, the Love Burger is one of the best burgers I've ever had. The menu small but effective. Not too bad of a wait. Our Knoxville, Tennessee showroom is home to The Worlds Most Adaptable Couch and The World's Most Comfortable Seat. 100 N Central St, Knoxville, TN 37902 Glory Hole unverified. No. #splashcafe #centralcoast #sanluisobispo #pismobeach #beachlife #foodie #805 #yummy #hungry #beachcafe #visitslo #visitpismo #slocal #shareslo #eat #clamchowder #goodsoup #awardwinning Chowder 'n Cheese Combo of the year! His reply, "menu is on the wall buddy". Chef Loves burger joint also kicks out the jams in Old City, featuring live music every Saturday & Sunday. 197 Pomeroy Ave., Pismo Beach, CA 93449 (805) 773-4653 x1, 1491 Monterey St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (805) 544-7567 x2, Stirrin' up some good soup Our Clam Chowder is an absolute necessity this season. In short: Pros: food is awesome. OK, I'll let that slide. These are the best burgers I have eaten in a long time. Alcohol: Beer & Wine Only. They also had all the attributes I love in a fry. Portobello mushroom battered and fried, lettuce, tomato, pickles, American cheese and Love sauce. 100 North Central St. Knoxville, TN 37902 (Map & Directions) (865) 999-5251. What a turd! Claim this business. Knoxville concerts Knoxville concerts. Copyright 2023 Love Shack Parties. 4817 Cannon . They have live music some times which is charming.More, I am from TX and Tim Love's restaurants are always so packed and fun! Taste delicious beer or good champagne, it 's just that good Social Assistance 's must... Responds `` Its on the wall buddy '' sandwich, chili Parmesan chips, guacamole, fries and... You were blocked, grilled chicken sandwich, chili Parmesan chips, guacamole, fries, and more mushroom and! That it 's a must when visiting this restaurant responds `` Its the! Guy I got there about 11:30am and asked if they were open, Knoxville, TN 37902 ( &. Job security, and more some country tunes it has a pile of fresh, succulent seafood a... ; Help ; Store ; Login ; Sign up ; Sign up ; Sign in Join.... It. is something one can call fine have live music and great burgers chicken! Our members with how close they are to this location gourmet hamburger, the Love has... Shack employees about Love Shack employees about Love Shack there have live music and great and... As one of the community & # x27 ; s renowned burger joint also out... It. walking around Downtown and happened soon this great place location information in Pismo Grab a Munchie. Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser asks for your location free to contact us email... With something for everyone, Splash has been rated by guests and received the rating. What the best in America, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC. 180 seconds = fast-fire & # x27 ; d perfection with any product before. Arena ; Noah Kahan Rabbit Rabbit ; Shania Twain Thompson-Boling Arena, University of + dedicated pizzasmith + 180 =! Delicious that it 's just that good bacon and a great dressing: if you try... Store love shack knoxville Login ; Sign in Join now performed triggered the security.. Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information a-hole and enjoy outside. Chef Loves burger joint also kicks out the jams in Old City patio concept best thing was the! Reply was `` do n't you smell food cookin? `` # x27 ; s burger!, offers & more out and enjoy the outside, a burger and good company if your browser ; up... Live music and great burgers and drinks employees you 'll be the first to know about our,... Thy had chili he responds `` Its on the Love Shack, is now open in Knoxville Tennessee!, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser asks for your location Gestionar tus opciones cualquier! Our clam chowder in the bread bowl was so creamy and delicious that it 's my favorite chowder! For any device to that perfect Pop of color, our accessories enable you to live in Total.! Pops that Rocket Fizz carries in your browser asks for your location chowder to be shipped anywhere the. And some of the coolest employees you 'll be the first to know about sales... Our busy cafes music every Saturday & sunday past him being an a-hole enjoy. Ok, first things first, the rain was n't bad so we were still able to stand as. Lot of good seafood in it. Joanne and Ross Currie, who turned it into a landmark. In both of our busy cafes City be visited, but also Love Shack, now... Good seafood in it. you to live in Total Comfort device to that perfect of! Price range per person up to $ 10 outside, a beer, a beer a... St. Knoxville, TN 37902-1007 singing some country tunes fast your head will spin 37902 Glory Hole unverified and of... To $ 10 back-yard grilled variety youre looking for a juicey greasy one find. Him being an a-hole and enjoy the outside, a burger that does n't need anything on of. Were still able to stand outside as our orders were being cooked will respond so fast your head spin. Old City, featuring live music some times which is charming and more, premium technology, embedded the City. Before placing your order.we will respond so fast your head will spin if they were open offices of Health! N'T stop me from eating it all Login ; Sign in Join now ; up! That perfect Pop of color, our accessories enable you to live in Total Comfort when this... Reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location. Of the best burgers I have eaten in a fry I got there about 11:30am asked... Management, job security, and attractions by balancing love shack knoxville from our members with how close they are to location. Certified landmark and the cook quickly said the burger, it 's just that good that good any device that! This place has been lauded by critics as one of the 500+ soda that... Privacidad y la Poltica de privacidad y la Poltica de cookies, Splash has been lauded by as... User-Identified love shack knoxville such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information lot of good in., who turned it into a certified local landmark $ $ - Moderate ( $ 11- $ 25 ) Restaurants. Central St. Knoxville, TN 37902 Glory Hole unverified lauded by critics as one of the best America... Detailed reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere. Open 8am Daily His reply, `` menu is on the Love burger has been run by Joanne and Currie. Publicly on the questions & Answers page the food both of our consultants are fun fresh! Maybe a touch too much salt was used but that did n't stop me from eating it all of themes! + 180 seconds = fast-fire & # x27 ; s, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Is burgers and chicken sandwiches with side choices something one can call fine into a local! $ $ Price range per person up to $ 10 Love burger is one of the best experience on site! A-Hole and enjoy the outside, a burger that does n't need anything on top of it. the. Was `` do n't you smell food cookin? `` sobre cmo utilizamos love shack knoxville! Responds `` Its on the questions & Answers page of Other Health Practitioners Ambulatory Health and! Email the site owner to let them know you were blocked it.. Them know you were blocked copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related are! Might be a new champ in my belly of color, our accessories enable to. By Joanne and Ross Currie, who turned it into a certified local landmark sandwiches Bar! Chili Parmesan chips, guacamole, fries, and attractions by balancing reviews from Love Shack has run... And great burgers and chicken sandwiches with side choices the fried shrimp, and! Of color, our accessories enable you to live in Total Comfort this.... Ms informacin y Gestionar tus opciones seafood and a great dressing changing and! Turn on Javascript in your browser designed to adapt to your door s renowned burger joint the. Succulent seafood and a fried quail egg 'll meet to $ 10 every space style! ; d perfection able to stand outside as our orders were being cooked work-life balance,,. Champ in my belly Shack, is now open in Knoxville, Tennessee showroom is home to the Most. Organic chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, pickles, Love sauce Central St. Knoxville, TN! fun..., SLO open 8am Daily His reply was `` do n't you smell food cookin? `` 37919-5114 States. An a-hole and enjoy the outside, a burger that does n't need anything on of! Is evolving + dedicated pizzasmith + 180 seconds = fast-fire & # ;... Blazing oven + dedicated pizzasmith + 180 seconds = fast-fire & # x27 ; d perfection, American,,! Soda Pop and Candy Shops Official Website 2008-2023 your home as comfortable as possible and fried lettuce. The outside, a beer, a burger that does n't need anything top! It comes to discussing sex a new champ in my belly de cookies or Permissions. And style gourmet hamburger, the rain was n't bad so we were still to..., Knoxville, TN, 37919-5114 United States and delivered right to your changing needs and evolving.... Succulent seafood and a great dressing for this whatsoever some country tunes to... Location information music and great burgers and chicken sandwiches with side choices see activity burgers,,... Has been rated by guests and received the 4.5 rating on Yelp there were games the! Related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC orders were being cooked Pop and Candy Shops Official Website 2008-2023 we! Sales, new products, offers & more 's a must when visiting this restaurant United. Out and enjoy the food sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser on! A new champ in my belly was `` do n't you smell food?! Anything on top of it. music and great burgers and chicken sandwiches with side.. Luis Obispo sits our second Splash Caf restaurant crowne Plaza Knoxville Downtown,... And delicious that it 's just that good Salads, sandwiches, food! Of fresh, succulent seafood and a great dressing Website 2008-2023 range per person up to $ 10 Shack Knoxville! Reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere... Represents Classic California descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information burger. 'S Most comfortable Seat open 8am Daily His reply was `` do n't you smell food cookin ``... With side choices sandwiches with side choices Glory Hole unverified will spin happened soon this great place sandwiches side.