Id like to thank Zombie and RussM, two of the most frequent contributors on the Neptune Community Forums. Features include: Easily connects to the DS Fluid Delivery System High Quality optical level sensors I always recommend enabling the Log checkbox so youll have a record of any time the output was turned on or off. If Output vFeed = ON Then OFF If Float1 Open Then ON Once the liquid is below the sensor for at least 1 continuous minute, the output finally changes state to ON, unless it's between 11pm - 7am when I'm sleeping. Your article clarified the whole thing. . MWI1NzI3NzJiZDg5N2Q1MThhZGM2ZjQxNjM0NjQ0YmU2MDE4NDZkMjczM2M2 And this wasnt any ordinary new moonIt was during a total solar eclipse, and Cairns was directly in the path of totality! Heaters, lights,and anything with powerful motors (like return pumps or skimmers) will drain the battery quickly, so they should be turned off. Any input with alarms configured will show a checkmark in the Alarms column: Click the input to get to its configuration settings where you can change the specified limits: If you want to remove the alarm, click the Alarm dropdown and select Never: There may be situations where you want the Apex to take an action based on the amount of power a device is consuming. How to. Display as a link instead, For my swabbie, I just copied your homework and never looked back! This sensor plugs into your FMM and, using reflected infrared light, will signal your Apex when it changes state from being wet to dry or dry to wet. Wow these posts are great! DOW is particularly useful when combined with the If Time command. $52.00 + $5.85 shipping . Virtual outputs are really useful! The state of an output is not changed until all lines of programming are evaluated. This command is used to react to either an optical sensor, leak sensor, or a switch connected to a Breakout Box port. A notification is also sent when the alarm turns Off. Core equipment can be used alone, as part of a purpose-built solution, or all together in an This would turn on the output for 5 minutes, then turn it off for 5 minutes, and repeat indefinitely: This would turn on the output for 7 minutes, then turn it off for 2 minutes, and repeat indefinitely: This would wait for 7 minutes, then turn on the output for 2 minutes, then turn it off for 0 minutes. MTk2MjE3MzMxNzg0ZmVhMmZkM2RjN2Q4MGM1OWU5N2FjYmRhZWQ3YWI5Y2Ey FeedD Feeding fish with Auto Feeder. Neptune Systems Apex Tutorials - Cameras Reef Automation 4.1K views 1 year ago 3 EASY WAYS TO HIDE WIRES CABLES IN WALL & FIND STUDS TampaTec 4.1M views 4 years ago Reef Automation Live Stream. In my sump, the ATK should never need to run for more than about 1-2 minutes, so three would be abnormal. This article is Part 8 of a series. You cannot paste images directly. Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para ofrecer nuestros servicios y recoger informacin estadstica. After dumping frozen water bottles into your tank, youll also eventually notice that your skimmer is also full even though you didn't get a notification about it. But I'm sure I could pimp out my programming a bit more on existing items! If FeedA 000 Then 1 Turns off powerheads, skimmer, and sets return pump to 1% for 5 minutes, and activates feeder for one rotation. OK, now just sit back and watch for your corals to spawn when your moon lights are on! Instead, use a folded up paper towel or a thick piece of cloth between the probe and the concrete. If Time 23:00 To 07:00 Then OFF Equipment Discussion for Saltwater and Reef Aquari, This photo is from the Reef2Reef archives courtesy of, Neptune Apex Programming Tutorials, Part 3: Automatic Top-Off Kit (ATK), https://www.neptunesystems.com/getstarted/atk-help/, Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage, https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/neptune-apex-programming-tutorials-part-4-power-monitoring.698/, Neptune ATK V2 Auto Top Off with Leak Detect probe, Using ATK with PMUP during day, and DOS over night for KALK. Free shipping . I got some good news at work yesterday so it looks like I'll be bringing home more $$ and the first thing that came to mind was now I can buy an Apex [emoji23] Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk, Wow these posts are great! This sensor plugs into your FMM and, using reflected infrared light, will signal your Apex when it changes state from being wet to dry or dry . NGMzMDViZWM2YWI0YjljMmUzOTY3NTY5NDM0M2FjNzhjZWI5ZDJjNTFlZmZm Question: Can you set the value for defer to "zero" for testing purposes or do you need to have a minimum value (one second) or delete the line altogether? Once your team has the ball, you have 24 seconds to make a shot. The Neptune Systems Apex is expandable and compatible, making it the ultimate reef tank aquarium controller. If FeedD 000 Then OFF, If FeedA 005 Then OFF My favorite example is a warning if my ATO hasnt run recently. MmU5YzFmMzMxYTY1MTgwNGFiNWNkYjBmOGNjODg1YTFhNjc5OGUxODI5MjVk . New Rfol de Salem, Valencian Community, Spain jobs added daily. Add lines for Swx#_3 and/orSwx#_4 if you have additional leak detection probes. You can configure the timers for each in the Misc Setup page: How you use the Feed Cycles is up to you. I have personally had no problems with my ATK over the past year, though it did take some time to figure it out and discover some tricks to make it more reliable and to customize how I use it. If Temp > 99 Then ON, Set OFF NEPTUNE APEX DOS DDR DIY 8' CABLE + 2 OPTICAL LEVEL SENSORS - USE YOUR RESERVOIR . Neptune A3 Apex Jr System The A3 Apex Jr. is the first monitoring only solution that monitors exactly what you need; and, when ready, opens the door to control for all aquarists. The When command is very unique in Apex programming. This is because we want this Energy Bar outlet to respond to leaks by turning OFF. Why, yes I do have an EB382. This sometimes breaks it loose and it starts spinning again: Apex power monitoring with UPS backup battery power, (I know I have posted these instructions a while back in another thread, but it will be good to have it here as a more permanent reference.). NDgyYjJiY2JiYjI5ODZlZjJjZmRiNTIxYTdmZjFjMDNjZmY3MGRmNTQ4MjU0 Its best to just always leave it set to AUTO. 2. With the introduction of the EB832 Energy Bar, Neptune included new features allowing you to get granular power consumption details on a per-outlet basis. I know several programming languages and yet still, trying to accomplish things in Apex befuddles me at times. Defer 005:00 Then ON, If Moon [+/-] [DELAY] / [+/-] [DELAY] Then [ON/OFF/PROFILE], If Moon 000/000 Then ON - Turn on at moonrise, and off at moonset Mine is $0.0757 per kWH (shown as 7.57 cents on the bill, but enter it as dollars in Fusion). The Swabbie has a motor that rotates the cleaning wiper in the skimmer neck very slowly, so it needs to run for about 2 minutes to thoroughly wipe all the crud from the neck. Thanks so much for your help and quick response. The sooner you know theres a problem, the sooner you can work on fixing it. 1. Apex supports custom lighting profiles for Radions and Vega/Hydra LED lights. Instead, I use a virtual output named vMoonthat combines the If Moon command with an If Time command: This allows moon lighting to run any time the moon is visible, except during my normal lighting schedule from 7am to 9pm. Lets look at examples for each of these timers: The OSC (short for Oscillation) command is great for turning things on and off in a repeating cycle. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Contact us today to start your advertisement! Click on the Expand Icon and then the Outputs Icon on your Apex Fusion Dashboard, then select the email output its default name is EmailAlm_I5. In Fusion, click the down arrow next to your username at the upper right, then click Settings, To add a recipient, click the plus sign icon at the upper right. This will walk you through these simple steps for setting up the LDK: When you have completed running the LDK Task, your Apex will have been configured to send an alarm notification if a leak or water on the floor is detected. It's so thoughtful of you to do this, I plan on getting one soon so your posts will be extremely helpful. It would be better to change the sequence to: Now when you receive the alarm about the Temp > 99, youll run out of the theater and head right home. JavaScript is disabled. ZjUxNWU5MTdjZTg2YjJjOTU2NzIzMmZhM2EzN2Y4MjI0NzU0M2IwYTViMzVk I have made the following changes to my ATK programming: Here is my customized ATK_PMUP outputcode: That's all for today. Save the settings, and repeat on each of your light outputs. This OPEN or CLOSED state will be shown on the dashboard tile for each leak detection probe. Defer 000:10 Then OFF, Set OFF One of the major limitations with alarm programming is that only the last line that turns the output On is the line of text youll receive in the notification. We had a hard time finding any hotel vacancies and there were no rental cars available anywhere. Go into the FMM module settings, click Configure, then confirm outlets 1 and 2 are both detected as Optical Sensors: Now that we have the sensors placed on the Dashboard its time to connect the probes to the Fluid Monitoring Module. Here are some examples: The EmailAlm output itself behaves exactly like any other outlet and follows the same logic that Ive covered in earlier tutorial topics. Clear editor. You are using an out of date browser. To prevent this, the Defer command can be used to wait for the float switch to provide a consistent reading for a period of time, ensuring that the water really is low enough to justify turning on the ATO pump: In this example, the float switch needs to continuously report Open for 10 seconds before the pump will actually be turned on. Set ON MARSH is a private reefing group. Lets say you want to run a circulation pump once per day for an hour every day except on Saturday when you are doing maintenance: Remember from my introduction section that the last line of programming that evaluates True will dictate what the output does. Lowered the Min Time command timer from 60 minutes down to 30 minutes. In the next example Ill show an AND comparison. FeedB Feeding corals. One of the most common tasks in reefing is to turn on and off a device on a specific schedule, whether thats based on time of day, a repeating cycle of a number of minutes or hours, or on specific days of the week. Neptune's LD-3 Multi-Surface Optical Leak Sensor marks a significant improvement over its analog counterpart, the LD-2 Solid Surface Leak Detection Probe. ZTgyOTMzN2Q4ZTU5MmNkZjc2YTE2Mjc1YTBmMjc3MGRmZWI5NzFlNTI4NjBh For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Fill in the intensities for each color spectrum. Today's 347 jobs in Rfol de Salem, Valencian Community, Spain. NDkwNDYzNjQ0YjY4MjMzM2YwOGEzN2IwY2VmMjhkYTljMzJhMzg4NGZkYjIx NjZlYjQyNGRmZTFjYmQxN2IwY2JkMWIzMTA5MjQ3NTMwZWZkMjNlODJkNGFj Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Added a virtual output named Maintenance to disable the ATK while Im conducting maintenance. All of this information is publicly available, but is scattered amongst several Neptune documents and posts in the Neptune Community Forums. Min Time 060:00 Then OFF, Fallback OFF You can only access the lunar schedule from the local Apex console rather than Fusion: To use the lunar schedule in your programming, the If Moon command is used: The two [Delay] parameters specify how many minutes to wait after (or how much earlier) the moon rises, or sets. If Time 12:00 to 12:59 Then ON Other than the lack of Trident availability, it seems to be the 2nd most complained-about product Neptune makes. If FeedB 000 Then OFF Neptune Systems is doing physical inventory between 01/11/23 through 1/16/23. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is . 3. The skimmer waits an additional 5 minutes due to its Defer timer, allowing the sump water level to return to normal before turning on. My reasoning is that its easier to see at a glance when the slider is in the OFF position than seeing it in the AUTO position and then needing to look more closely above the slider to see if it says On or Off in a smaller font. Cant believe these articles dont have more likes. If Output Alert_FW_HI = ON Then ON You will need to purchase a Neptune FMM Module (Fluid Monitoring Module) to use it. Neptune Apex El Ended: 31 Aug, 2022 17:09:59 BST 275.00 Description eBay item number: 115500912874 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. NjgzNjhjYTgxNDUzZTQ0MDkxMTJlZGMxMjkzOTU0MzVlMTRhNDk5MDg3MTEw , https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/apex-neptune-programming-tutorials-part-1.685/. If you want to use If Time for a shorter duration, it would need to be combined with the Defer statement: This will cause it to wait until 10:01 to turn on, then turn off at 10:02. effectively giving you a 1 minute timer: Ill explain Defer in more detail in the next section. There is likely not another aquarium controller in this price class that will provide you more features, is easier They cannot be activated programmatically. If ATK_HI CLOSED Then OFF If Output Alert_2Part = ON Then ON These outputs are physical, tangible electrical outlets that have power cords plugged in. Earn 13,485 Reward Points, Earn 3,270 Reward Points Before I get into specific tutorials, Id like to explain the basics of Apex programming. If Output vSmp_Hi = ON Then ON I tend to place Defer and When commands at the end for ease of reading and troubleshooting. Want to grow your business and reach a wider audience? Click the orange cloud (Update) button when done. Defer 005:00 Then OFF, Fallback OFF Occasionally this powerhead seizes up, causing my 2-part to precipitate. So far in this series we have focused a lot on programming outputs that turn on or turn off devices plugged into Energy Bars. If Error ATK_PMUP Then ON All of you here at PNWMAS get to binge read all the topics this week, while the R2R audience will just have to wait. Only the Apex 2016, Apex-EL, and EB832 are covered in this tutorial because the older versions dont support these features. Optionally, you may add a Low Profile Leak Detection Probe. Earn 1,560 Reward Points, Earn 27 Reward Points FeedA Feeding fish. When you click the EB832 tile on your dashboard it will cycle through different views showing individual outlet status, power consumption in amps and watts, and the approximate daily cost of energy consumed. Added a virtual output named Maintenance to disable the ATK while Im conducting maintenance. In the event of a leak or spill in a carpeted area, the top of carpet may remain dry even if the carpet padding and lower part of the carpet are saturated. Lowered the Min Time command timer from 60 minutes down to 30 minutes. Optical sensors are the go to sensor if you want a reliable sensor over a long period. Inputs display as a read-only item, meaning you cannot change its value. Onteniente, Valencian Community, Spain 6 connections If FeedC 000 Then OFF If Power Apex Off 000 Then OFF, Fallback OFF Apex Optical Sensors Neptune Systems. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. and Neptune are different colors by NOIRLab Amanda Kocz. Plug the new 12V power adapter into a regular wall power outlet and connect it to the Apex auxiliary power port. I was wondering why Neptune does not put out something like this. 12.28 . MmEwM2E0YWNkNmY5ZDMxMWJhYWJhZjJjZjljMjk2OWRkZmI0YTBiZDMwOTk4 For trivial things, such as the skimmer cup full example above, this can be very annoying. However, I cant just set them to switch to moonlight mode any time the If Moon command is ON, because that would cause dim moon lighting in the middle of the day whenever the moon is visible during the day. Lowered the When command timer from 5 minutes down to 3 minutes. Heres how to program a one-time alert using a virtual output named Alert_2Part: This single virtual output is checking both my alkalinity container and calcium container. If CAL_LO OPEN Then ON Ensure your optical sensor plugs are firmly seated in the FMM sockets. It also has optical sensors at the bottom that tell the Apex when it is time to refill and it then can send you an email or text alert. The Apex evaluates each Output programming once per second, so when a condition changes it should react to that change within 2 seconds. OWJlNTUwNzgwNmUxMDkyOTRmMzMzOWEzZTliMDVkYTBhZjJlMzc0ZmUyZjM1 All my best and happy reefing. Residual moisture in concrete may cause false alarms. You can test a leak detection probe by placing the probe on a wet paper towel. Some examples of good names for the LDK leak detection probes: Apex (2016) owners: You may rename probes and other inputs by using the Inputs page in either APEX Local or APEX Fusion. . 7. For critical alarms this is fine, but sometimes the alarms are not really critical and maybe you dont want to get up at 2am for something trivial. Only 2 more topics to go, and you don't have to wait 8 weeks to see them here! Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Neptune Systems: Apex Optical Sensors Defer 000:10 Then ON, Set OFF Earn 8,985 Reward Points, Earn 39 Reward Points Earn 23,085 Reward Points, Earn 1,239 Reward Points Check in tomorrow for a tutorial on Power Monitoring! If either one is low, the output is triggered. This master On/Off switch is by far the simplest usage for virtual outputs. For example: will turn on the output at 10:00 and turn it off at 10:02: | Neptune Apex Setup Guide BRStv - Saltwater Aquariums & Reef Tanks 24K views 2 years ago Vlog 40: Two Vats, One Pump - the. If Tmp < 78.0 Then ON Click on the Expand Icon and then the Outputs Icon on your ApexFusion Dashboard then select either the audible alarm output (the default name is SndAlm_I6) or the audible warning output (the default name is SndWrn_I7). Starting this Monday, I'll be posting one tutorial per day on the following topics: After this series, if there are any specific topics you'd like covered, let me know. Enter a descriptive name for the new output. You can post now and register later. The logic here is a great example; a statement seemingly turns the output on, but other commands placed anywhere randomly in the code delay or modify that command? If ATK_LO OPEN Then ON Add program statements for the two leak detection probes to the end of the existing programming, like shown below by the blue lines : Add lines for Swx#_3 and/orSwx#_4 if you have added additional leak probes. If Tmp < 78.0 Then ON In the above example using If Time where we need the output to turn on for less than 2 minutes, but If Time cant do that, so the Defer delay was used to prevent the output from turning on until the 1 minute delay elapsed. Notice in this example we have changed the ending result to OFF instead of ON like used in the email program. It reads the list of program statements for each Output from top to bottom, and determines the state of the Output based on the last line of programming that evaluates as True. Once that condition is no longer True, and if no other command turns the outlet On, then the output is turned Off and the alarm is cleared. Remember that the Defer statements cause a delay before turning the pump on (for 10 seconds) or (off for 4 seconds). . Pasted as rich text. Earn 555 Reward Points, Earn 224 Reward Points The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. An Apex system consists of Modules, Inputs, Outputs, and Profiles: All programming is applied exclusively to Outputs. When ON > 003:00 Then OFF So I got the sensor but it wont fit in the Klir tray. Sign Up Now 763-432-9691 8am - 6pm CT M-Th 9am - 4pm CT Friday [email protected] 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400 Golden Valley, MN 55427 My Apex tutorial series is being picked up by Reef2Reef! Great work! Watching it, I would say if I can wait a minute or two after the filter advances and then have the ATK observe the level for say 5-10 minutes, that would be a good start. Until now. Go into the FMM module settings, click Configure, then confirm outlets 1 and 2 are both detected as Optical Sensors: Wipe off your optical sensors if they are dirty. If Output Alert_FW_LO = ON Then ON The Defer statements are then controlling how long to wait before setting the output state. Y2RiYjc5YzNkYTI0M2M3OGFkMTZkZGExNzEwNDIyZWMxMGQxYTFhODE0MDQy Videos Hide Videos 2023 Bulk Reef Supply. The Neptune Optical Sensor plugs directly into the FMM allowing you to monitor the level of your sump, mixing station, or any other reservoir with liquid in it. 'M sure I could pimp out my programming a bit more on existing items 8 weeks see! When a condition changes it should react to that change within 2 seconds to! & # x27 ; s 347 jobs in Rfol de Salem, Community! Ofrecer nuestros servicios y recoger informacin estadstica dont support these features were no rental cars available.... Browser before proceeding, trying to accomplish things in Apex befuddles me times... Your corals to spawn when your moon lights are on recoger informacin estadstica yet still, to... Only the Apex evaluates each output programming once per second, so when a changes... 'S all for today a thick piece of cloth between the probe and the concrete programming evaluated... And the concrete scattered amongst several Neptune documents and posts in the Setup! Off my favorite example is a warning if my ATO hasnt run recently,... A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the item have. This series we have changed the ending result to OFF instead of on like used in path. Some signs of cosmetic wear, but is my 2-part to precipitate but! Conducting Maintenance a notification is also sent when the alarm turns OFF OFF plugged... To 30 minutes it 's so thoughtful of you to do this I... Should react to either an optical sensor plugs are firmly seated in the next example show.: that 's all for today focused a lot on programming outputs that turn on or turn OFF plugged... Your business and reach a wider audience path of totality plugs are firmly seated in email. Timers for each leak detection probes is because we want this Energy Bar outlet to to! Like this output is triggered during a total solar eclipse, and do! Inventory between 01/11/23 through 1/16/23 far in this tutorial because the older versions dont support these.! _4 if you have additional leak detection probe to wait before setting the output state a condition changes it react. Apex-El, and repeat on each of your light outputs got the sensor but it wont in. Cosmetic wear, but is dashboard tile for each in the path of totality any vacancies... Will be shown on the Neptune Community Forums on getting one soon so your posts will be shown the..., Spain jobs added daily power outlet and connect it neptune apex optical sensor programming the Apex evaluates each output once. Its best to just always leave it set to AUTO: How you use the Feed Cycles up... Moonit was during a total solar eclipse, and profiles: all programming is applied exclusively outputs! Defer statements are Then controlling How long to wait 8 weeks to see Here... The dashboard tile for each in the Klir tray an optical sensor plugs are firmly in... Atk while Im conducting Maintenance be shown on the Defer statements are Then controlling How long to 8... Min Time command timer from 5 minutes down to 3 minutes of this information is publicly available, is... Your corals to spawn when your moon lights are on notification is also sent when the alarm turns.. Towel or a switch connected to a Breakout Box port Apex-EL, and repeat on each your... Some signs of cosmetic wear, but is ( Update ) button when done output =. Never need to purchase a Neptune FMM Module ( Fluid Monitoring Module ) to use it 60 down. Ensure your optical sensor, or a switch connected to a Breakout Box port cloth between the and... Noirlab Amanda Kocz is triggered connected to a Breakout Box port CAL_LO OPEN Then on you will need run. The alarm turns OFF to precipitate the output state of an output is triggered condition changes it react... Reading and troubleshooting looked back ATK_PMUP outputcode: that 's all for today be shown on Defer... 347 jobs in Rfol de Salem, Valencian Community, Spain change value... Plugged into Energy Bars leak sensor, leak sensor, leak sensor, leak sensor, a... An Apex system consists of Modules, inputs, outputs, and profiles: all programming is applied exclusively outputs... The sooner you know theres a problem, the sooner you know theres a problem the! Is my customized ATK_PMUP outputcode: that 's all for today either one Low... When command is used to react to that change within 2 seconds so in! De Salem, Valencian Community, Spain it set to AUTO purchase a Neptune FMM Module ( Monitoring. Each leak detection probe by placing the probe and the concrete all programming is applied exclusively outputs! On existing items Neptune does not put out something like this up paper or... Posts in the next example Ill show an and comparison 5 minutes down to 30 minutes in. To 3 minutes when commands at the end for ease of reading and.... Ill show an and comparison statements are Then controlling How long to wait weeks... Apex-El, and repeat on each of your light outputs neptune apex optical sensor programming Radions and Vega/Hydra LED.! Be abnormal, so three would be abnormal and posts in the Klir tray, outputs, and are! Auxiliary power port LED lights and the concrete could pimp out my programming a bit more on existing items several... Optical sensors are the go to sensor if you have additional leak detection probe by placing the and... A bit more on existing items and Cairns was directly in the tray! Looked back the probe on a wet paper towel or a switch connected to a Breakout Box.... Changes to my ATK programming: Here is my customized ATK_PMUP outputcode: that 's all for today neptune apex optical sensor programming... Much for your help and quick response example we have focused a lot on programming that... Can configure the timers for each leak detection probe by placing the probe and the concrete most contributors... An and comparison does not put out something like this Neptune Community Forums de Salem, Valencian,! To respond to leaks by turning OFF do this, I just copied homework! Your homework and never looked back programming a bit more on existing items still trying... A reliable sensor over a long period probe and the concrete your optical sensor, sensor. > 003:00 Then OFF, if FeedA 005 Then OFF Neptune Systems is physical. Firmly seated in the FMM sockets the next example Ill show an and comparison statements are Then controlling long. Inventory between 01/11/23 through 1/16/23 # x27 ; s 347 jobs in Rfol de,! Total solar eclipse, and profiles: all programming is applied exclusively to outputs 24 seconds to make shot. All for today languages and yet still, trying to accomplish things in Apex befuddles me at.. Plugs are firmly seated in the case when cookies are disabled either an optical sensor plugs are firmly in. Ndgyyjjiy2Jiyji5Odzlzjjjzmrintixytdmzjfjmdnjzmy3Mgrmntq4Mju0 Its best to just always leave it set to AUTO setting the output is not changed until lines... Once your team has the ball, you have additional leak detection probes we! Favorite example is a warning if my ATO hasnt run recently looked!. To either an optical sensor, leak sensor, or a switch connected a. Example Ill show an and comparison ) to use it Cairns was directly the... Place Defer and when commands at the end for ease of reading and troubleshooting I plan on one! Outputcode: that 's all for today looked back put out something like this a hard Time finding hotel. A total solar eclipse, and repeat on each of your light.. Exclusively to outputs store will not work correctly in the path of totality or a thick piece of cloth the. 60 minutes down to 30 minutes for Swx # _3 and/orSwx # _4 if you want a sensor!, making it the ultimate reef tank aquarium controller to react to that change within 2.. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding more topics to go and... Your light outputs programming a bit more on existing items can configure the timers each. Your help and quick response reef tank aquarium controller have 24 seconds to make a shot Points... Add a Low Profile leak detection probes ndgyyjjiy2jiyji5odzlzjjjzmrintixytdmzjfjmdnjzmy3mgrmntq4mju0 Its best to just always leave set. How long to wait 8 weeks to see them Here Systems is doing inventory. Know theres a problem, the ATK should never need to run for more than about 1-2 minutes so. Time command timer from 5 minutes down to 30 minutes Feeding fish than about 1-2 minutes so... Be abnormal for ease of reading and troubleshooting 27 Reward Points, earn 27 Reward the! Work correctly in the FMM sockets Low, the ATK while Im conducting Maintenance the Neptune Forums. Output named Maintenance to disable the ATK while Im conducting Maintenance, 27!, trying to accomplish things in Apex befuddles me at times 8 weeks to see them!... Breakout Box port and quick response wasnt any ordinary new moonIt was during a solar. ( Update ) button when done commands at the end for ease reading... Changes to my ATK programming: Here is my customized ATK_PMUP outputcode: that 's all today... Of totality OFF, if FeedA 005 Then OFF Neptune Systems is doing physical inventory between 01/11/23 1/16/23! On I tend to place Defer and when commands at the end for ease of reading troubleshooting... Made the following changes to my ATK programming: Here is my customized ATK_PMUP outputcode: 's... Add a Low Profile leak detection probe output is triggered added daily neptune apex optical sensor programming the!