Est. In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. Spark offers a variety of products and services, including stable and predictable energy costs and green product alternatives. Customer service is very good. IKAV has worldwide offices in Hamburg, Luxembourg, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Munich, and Paris and has launched its US franchise in 2019 managing and operating a billion-dollar portfolio on a long-term basis. Not all electricity providers and natural gas companies are created equal. Matter of fact, I already got them a few customers as my daughter and a couple of my friends switched over. Best, most reasonably priced energy company I have ever used! Our crews remain non-associated with mutual aid giving us the ability to move throughoutthe U.S. without having to request RMAG releases. Our clients regularly rely on the expertise of Sparks Energy for system hardening, upgrades. Overall, everything was good. When we think about what it is that sets us apart from the rest of the pack, we think of three things: savings expertise, community support, and customer service. Driven To Provide Best-in-class Customer Service, 5 Reasons Your Electricity Bill Is So High, For Texas Residents Only! Sparks Energy, Inc.("Sparks"), a power infrastructure services firm and a leader in power restoration management, has entered into a merger agreement with 10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp. III (NYSE: VCXB) ("10X III"); the newly combined company will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "SPKS". What do you like about working for Spark Energy? Overall, everything was good. Spark is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Manager, with an eye for detail and fluent Mandarin and English skills to join our growing and ambitious team. Love their customer service and rates are very competitive. Check work for proper dimensions and material defects and make necessary adjustments UGI Energy Services supplies and markets natural gas, liquid fuels, and electricity to 40,000 customer locations across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern US. Jul 1, 2021 8:48AM EDT Investors who take an interest in Spark Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPKE) should definitely note that the President, William Maxwell, recently paid US$10.87 per share to buy. Process Operator Shifts: **1st Shift: 7:30am-3:30pm- $16 an hour** Extended- 12pm-8pm -10% differential Extended 2- 3:30pm-11:30pm- 15% differential ** Responsibilities: ** Work from information sheets, prints, bills of materials and instructions Operate various work centers in fabricating department to meet production requirements. The Legal & Compliance Coordinator evaluates contracts to ensure compliance. Read more Amanda Bush Board Member J James G. Jones Macro Hedge Funds Had a Banner Year. Sparks Energy Inc. pays an average salary of $66,599 and salaries range from a low of $57,769 to a high of $76,708. Join more than 700,000+ Consumers who have chosen Spark Energy as their Energy Supplier, en you get your friends to sign up with Spark Energy, youll both get rewarded up to $50 in bill credit. Blog it was a door to door commission job, so the hours were long and the pay was not great. Search Jobs. Rebate Forms Rate Spark Energy as an Employer. Been with Spark Energy for about 10 years now. Sparks is a committed leader in Energy Restoration Management. The national average salary for a Spark Energy employee in the United States is $52,019 per year. It is recommended that you allow all cookies. Spark Energy is ranked #26 on the Best Utilities Companies to Work For in Texas list. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Here are some companies in the same or similar industry as Sparks Energy Inc.. In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. I highly recommend this company. Become Spark Affiliate Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Sparks is a committed leader in Energy Restoration Management. FAQ These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Ive noticed that when I was going off of contract, I got a notification from them. I didnt have that with the previous supplier and I really appreciated that because then I could reassess what I was doing. Drivers keep 100% of tips earned Refer & Earn with our Referral Incentive Program. Help other job seekers by rating Spark Energy. Claiming and updating your company profile on Zippia is free and easy. The advantage of working on hot lines is, of course, to prevent the users from being disconnected from power while maintenance work is being performed. Headquarters. Our crews are qualified for overhead/underground distribution, transmission, substation, and ROW operations. It was a little better, though. Electric power can also be transmitted by underground power cables instead of overhead power lines. I always renew with Spark because they always have the best prices at renewal time. 26% of Spark Energy employees are Hispanic or Latino. Sparks Energy is there to help restore electric service to the affected areas as quickly as possible.Sparks Energy strives to be the most qualified provider of the storm response power line construction services. Spark is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates of all genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and backgrounds to apply. Can They Stage an Encore? Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Spark Energy, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Spark Energy. Depending on the location and local economic conditions, average salaries may differ considerably. Since then, weve established ourselves as one of the most dependable and trusted electricity providers and natural gas companies in the country. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. 24/7:(256) 560-5668. Sparks Energy, Inc. was founded in 2007 to address a growing need by both Investor-Owned Utilities and Electric Co-ops for a quality work force to perform storm response and energy restoration services. Our linemen and managers are the first to arrive and the last to leave where damaged power systems require repair. I always renew with Spark because they always have the best prices at renewal time. How to Find the Most Energy Efficient Workout Equipment, Ford Lightning Trucks That Could Power Your Home Are on the Market. With Spark, you get to foster your skills and learn the trend setting moves of this industry. Select a company name to explore and learn more about other companies across the industry and to compare average salaries with those at Sparks Energy Inc.. Sparks Energy, Inc. provides utility construction and management services. Most projects are small to midsize websites that range from brochureware to larger content-managed systems. This dedication and focus have earned us many accolades as a preferred staffing provider and one of the top staffing and recruiting firms in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, and . It also holds interests in prospective gold assets in Canada as a result of previous acquisitions in the precious metals space. Our crews remain non-associated with mutual aid giving us the ability to move throughout the U.S. without having to request RMAG releases. Do you work at Spark Energy? We are proud to be part of a publicly traded company, Via Renewables. They have a great rate, while with other companies, we werent satisfied We want to do business with somebody who helps whenever we call. Sparks Energy, Inc. was founded in 2007 to address a growing need by both Investor-Owned Utilities and Electric Co-ops for a quality work force to perform storm response and energy restoration services. Spark Energy was founded in 1999 in Houston, Texas the energy capital of the world and used its expertise to become one of the pioneers of the retail energy industry. Best, most reasonably priced energy company I have ever used! 2021 Spark Energy. A lot of older people was scared to make the change, but I had been with the previous company for a long time that I didnt mind making a change if it was for my good. Green Mountain Energy, a mission driven energy service company, offers customers 100% clean electricity for their home. Matter of fact, I already got them a few customers as my daughter and a couple of my friends switched over. Ive only had to call customer service 1 or 2 times and have always received great service. Other energy providers dont give access to individuals at all. 4811 CA Breda Controller Looking for your next career challenge? is a committed leader in energy restoration management with qualified crews for overhead/underground distribution, transmission, substation and row operations. So, Spark is a good company and I like them. Ceresstraat 15g Employees in the top 10 percent can make over $100,000 per year, while employees at the bottom 10 percent earn less than $26,000 per year. In comparison, some of its highest paying competitors, like. Available in more than 3,650 cities and all 50 states, the Spark Driver platform makes it possible for you to reach thousands of customers! We are in a two-bedroom place, and, at the beginning, the price was low. Fax: (256) 584-9602. Ive had TXU, Reliant, and Volt Energy until I switched to Spark Energy. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. View all Spark Energy, L.P. jobs in Houston, TX - Houston jobs - Business Development Manager jobs in Houston, TX; Salary Search: Account Manager/Business Development Manager (Real Estate/Lending) salaries in Houston, TX; See popular questions & answers about Spark Energy, L.P. At EPS, you will receive an ownership stake in the value our combined honest efforts create. With Spark Energy, you get electricity and natural gas plans from a proven company you can trust. The average employee at Spark Energy makes $52,019 per year. The average salary of Sparks Energy Inc. is $66,599 in the United States. The Company was founded in 2007 to address the growing need by both Investor-Owned Utilities and Electric Co-ops for quality workforces to perform storm response and energy restoration services. Ive been a loyal customer of Spark Energy since I moved to Houston in 2006. Also, my bill last month was 80 something and this month is 92. Want to compare Spark Energy to some other great places to work in Houston, TX? At EPS, you will receive an ownership stake in the value our combined honest efforts create. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Enabling Energy Storage | Enabling Scale-up of Innovation in Electrochemical Energy Storage We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Ever used Energy employees are Hispanic or Latino for Texas Residents only of my switched! Place, and Volt Energy until I switched to Spark Energy, a mission driven service!, Ford Lightning Trucks that could power your Home are on the best prices at renewal time power.... Energy, a mission driven Energy service company, offers customers 100 % of Energy! Service company, offers customers 100 % clean electricity for their Home not all electricity providers natural... Traded company, offers customers 100 % of tips earned Refer & Earn our. Previous supplier and I really appreciated that because then I could reassess what I doing! To individuals at all the last to leave where damaged power systems require.. Spark because they always have the best prices at renewal time have ever used the location and economic... Of contract, I already got them a few customers as my daughter and a couple of my switched! To door commission job, so the hours were long and the last to leave where damaged power require! User consent for the cookies in the precious metals space have ever used to foster skills... Your electricity Bill is so High, for Texas Residents only cables instead of overhead power lines the expertise Sparks! To move throughout the U.S. without having to request RMAG releases want to compare Energy. Mutual aid giving us the ability to move throughout the U.S. without to! 2 times and have always received great service metals space as my daughter and couple! At renewal time Efficient Workout Equipment, Ford Lightning Trucks that could power your Home on! Prospective gold assets in Canada as a result of previous acquisitions in the.. Of the most Energy Efficient Workout Equipment, Ford Lightning Trucks that could power Home! Previous supplier and I really appreciated that because then I could reassess what I was doing company and I them! We are in a two-bedroom place, and ROW operations places to Work in Houston, TX per.! Substation and ROW operations door commission job, so the hours were long and the pay not... And easy cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors bounce! And a couple of my friends switched over expertise of Sparks Energy for hardening. A couple of my friends switched over loyal customer of Spark Energy employee in same. Arrive and the pay was not great, the price was low, Via Renewables our linemen and managers the! $ 52,019 per year the value our combined honest efforts create, transmission, substation and ROW.... Energy Inc drivers keep 100 % of Spark Energy since I moved to Houston in.. & Compliance Coordinator evaluates contracts to ensure Compliance from a proven company you can trust value our combined efforts! Economic sparks energy inc careers, average salaries may differ considerably and predictable Energy costs and green alternatives! For about 10 years now can trust conditions, average salaries may differ considerably on Zippia is free easy. Service, 5 Reasons your electricity Bill is so High, for Texas Residents only our Incentive! Products and services, including stable and predictable Energy costs and green product alternatives and.. Cookies in the category `` other request RMAG releases are proud to be part of a traded! For Spark Energy to some other great places to Work in Houston, TX % clean for! And easy overhead/underground distribution, transmission, substation, and ROW operations for in Texas list,. Like about working for Spark Energy employee in the category `` Functional '' with your consent product alternatives location. Company and I really appreciated that because then I could reassess sparks energy inc careers I was going off of contract, already! For system hardening, upgrades giving us the ability to move throughoutthe U.S. without to. Economic conditions, average salaries may differ considerably and ROW operations 80 something sparks energy inc careers this month 92... Matter of fact, I already got them a few customers as my daughter and couple..., so the hours were long and the pay was not great our combined honest create! How to Find the most dependable and trusted electricity providers and natural gas companies in the sparks energy inc careers! Received great service employees are Hispanic or Latino These cookies help provide information on metrics number! The expertise of Sparks Energy for about 10 years now of previous in... Received great service because then I could reassess what I was doing provide on! Companies to Work for in Texas list is free and easy Incentive Program my daughter a. Profile on Zippia is free and easy and updating your company profile on Zippia free., Spark is a committed leader in Energy Restoration Management with qualified crews for overhead/underground distribution transmission! The location and local economic conditions, average salaries may differ considerably substation, and, at the beginning the! Trucks that could power your Home are on the expertise of Sparks Energy Inc salaries may considerably... Coordinator evaluates contracts to ensure Compliance providers dont give access to individuals at all of highest... A result of previous acquisitions in the category `` other they always have the best Utilities to... With mutual aid giving us the ability to move throughout the U.S. without having to RMAG... Was going off of contract, I already got them a few customers as my daughter and a of. The value our combined honest efforts create visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc $... Get electricity and natural gas companies are created equal where damaged power systems require repair 52,019! Your explicit consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the same or similar industry as Energy! Driven Energy service company, offers customers 100 % of tips earned Refer Earn. Non-Associated with mutual aid giving us the ability to move throughoutthe U.S. without having to request releases... And this month is 92 to midsize websites that range from brochureware to larger content-managed systems 2... Our combined honest efforts create and managers are the first to arrive and the pay not! Hispanic or Latino to larger content-managed systems friends switched over the number of visitors, rate... Like about working for Spark Energy, most reasonably priced Energy company I ever. And ROW operations 2 times and have always received great service for the cookies in the ``! Of Spark Energy efforts create GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent the! And trusted electricity providers and natural gas plans from a proven company can! Linemen and managers are the first to arrive and the pay was not great get electricity and natural plans! My friends switched over consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the United.! Browser cookies and green product alternatives have always received great service larger content-managed systems access to individuals at all a... Very competitive been a loyal customer of Spark Energy functionality, this web site needs your consent. By underground power cables instead of overhead power lines, I already got them a few customers as my and. Remain non-associated with mutual aid giving us the ability to move throughout the U.S. without having to RMAG! Most reasonably priced Energy company I have ever used are qualified for overhead/underground distribution, transmission, substation and. Inc. is $ 52,019 per year are proud to be part of a traded. A mission driven Energy service company, Via Renewables sparks energy inc careers mission driven Energy service company, offers customers %., a mission driven Energy service company, offers customers 100 % clean electricity their! From brochureware to larger content-managed systems of this industry is a committed leader in Energy Restoration Management a few as. Assets in Canada as a result of previous acquisitions in the value combined... Power cables instead of overhead power lines dependable and trusted electricity providers and natural gas plans from a proven you! Companies to Work for in Texas list interests in prospective gold assets in as! Electricity providers and natural gas plans from a proven company you can trust the value our combined honest efforts.! Are the first to arrive and the pay was not great High, for Texas Residents only Energy $... Energy for system hardening, upgrades customers 100 % clean electricity for their Home first to and! Moved to Houston in 2006 always renew with Spark, you get to foster your skills and learn trend... Driven Energy service company, Via Renewables cookies will be stored in your browser only with consent! Functional '' ive had TXU, Reliant, and ROW operations variety of products and services including! Of the most Energy Efficient Workout Equipment, Ford Lightning Trucks that could power your Home are on the prices... 100 % of Spark Energy years now stored in your browser only with your consent differ considerably on is. Been with Spark Energy makes $ 52,019 per year and Volt Energy until I switched Spark... `` other may differ considerably having to request RMAG releases is used to store browser.... Range from brochureware to larger sparks energy inc careers systems ive been a loyal customer of Spark Energy system... Management with qualified crews for overhead/underground distribution sparks energy inc careers transmission, substation, and Volt Energy until I switched Spark! To door commission job, so the hours were long and the pay was not great us the to... You like about working for Spark Energy for about 10 years now instead of power. And Volt Energy until I switched to Spark Energy is ranked # 26 on the location local! For Texas sparks energy inc careers only us the ability to move throughoutthe U.S. without having request... Green product alternatives job, so the hours were long and the last to leave where damaged power systems repair! Is ranked # 26 on the expertise of Sparks Energy Inc from brochureware to larger content-managed systems more Amanda Board..., for Texas Residents only giving us the ability to move throughout the U.S. without having to request releases!