I genuinely believe this is the best way forward. How are you asking? "How many foreign bodies are in Melania's body? window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { ga('ads.send', { As deacons we became complacent. ", "I have a friend. Clarks LinkedIn page is too. }); reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. I want to say to the church that Im truly sorry that I embarrassed you. Some people noted that Clark isnt in perfect shape himself. You dont want to be ugly and dirty, he said to the women in his church. What they wont say is what Clark did wrong. He also suggested men will be less likely to cheat if their women maintain their appearance, adding its: "Really important for a man to have a beautiful woman on his arm.". MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of After Weeks of Silence, the Pastor Whose Sexist Sermon Went Viral Is Back By Hemant Mehta April 16, 2021 Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark of First General Baptist Church in Malden, Missouri has. },false) We bear the blame for not offering our pastor counsel, correction, and restoration when errors or inappropriate content was presented., We are called to model Christs love through forgiveness and restoration toward our pastor, the deacons added. (Portions of this article were published earlier). The story about that period when he mentored a skinny man who looks like a sumo wrestler and his wife was also a hit for his congregation. On March 1, 2021, the General Association of General Baptists posted on their Facebook page that Clark has resigned as association moderator. pic.twitter.com/1kEjraIhxT. In no way is Melania Trump a symbol of inner or outer beauty. eventAction: 'load' !https://www.paypal.com/donate?business=6WY6YE7GQFF78&item_nam. This is why I have no man. I wonder if the Missouri pastor knows this is Melania Trump before $100k of plastic surgery. All I can say is that not everyone looks like this? let gads_event; document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ So they should, pose naked, marry for money, do soft-core, and plagiarize? In line with Clarks view of our natural worth, his former friends at Patrick Henry College of his freshman Madison Cawthorn, a Republican from North Carolina, filed a petition accusing him of a petition. Im not saying every woman can be the epic trophy wife of all time like Melania Trump. Missouri Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark, who looks 328 weeks pregnant said women should strive to look and be like Melania Trump, another wrote. pic.twitter.com/GciwLI39j0. "Don't give him a reason to be looking around," Clark continued. Personal Details & Biography. let gads_event; Who is Stewart-Allen Clarke? Women should rebel and every man should help them. hitType: 'event', Apparently, his sermon suggested females do more to look nice, & it wasn't received, well. Get our FREE Newsletters and special offers! if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ Let us all trust Christ that He will accomplish His purposes for the Glory of His Kingdom. Stewart-Allen Clark, a preacher at the First General Baptist Church in Malden, Missouri, who said that each man needs "an attractive wife", was previously a marriage counselor, and his comments raise concern over whether he should even be a preacher. YouTube/Friendly Atheist A Baptist preacher in the Missouri Bootheel went on leave this week after his sermon advising that those women who "can't. "He also claims your looks should be only of what the man wants and you should have zero bodily autonomy and zero individuality which is abusive and controlling," Williams added in her post, which has since garnered around 3,400 likes. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ Again, was the problem his language or his beliefs? Pastor Clark said he was deeply sorry to all the ladies in the community and those online viewing the livestream. Pastor asks women to be 'attractive' as men marry them for sex, slammed as sexist. media-tech companies with hubs around the world. eventAction: 'render' Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark is facing backlash after delivering a "sexist" sermon urging married women to practice "weight control" and look less "butch" to keep their husbands' attention The clips of Pastor Clarks sermon can be watched below: Jesse is the Content Editor for ChurchLeaders and Site Manager for ChristianNewsNow. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), (Woo woos was added by the priest, not by Paul.). (The churchs Twitter account, still locked down, also includes a new website URL: fgbcmalden.org instead of 1gbmalden.org. Because if those beliefs dont change, this church is still going to have problems in the future. if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ Now a pastor wants all women to lose weight and aspire to look like Melania? We are like that. } if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ }); Expert says it was a 'remarkably clever move', Idaho murders: Bryan Kohberger's neighbor reveals last text message he received from him, Ex-FBI agent suggests Bryan Kohberger may have killed due to 'incel complex', 'He failed her': Fans shocked by Britney Spears' meltdown at restaurant as husband Sam Asghari walks out, 'Probably killed drug dealers:' Internet finds Bryan Kohberger's ASKfm photo, calls it a 'jumpscare'. Amen, ladies? Previous to Stewart's current city of Pasco, WA, Stewart Clark lived in Bastrop TX. They made their Twitter account private. ga('ads.send', { Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. The General Baptist denomination has admonished the pastor for his comments, as a 22-minute video of his February 21 sermon, which was shared on Facebook and went viral. I want to say to the church that Im truly sorry that I embarrassed you. Our vision is to be an upbeat and celebratory church, making disciples, and adding value to our community. Sweatpants dont cut it all the time. ga('ads.send', { A Baptist pastor is on leave and receiving professional counseling after he encouraged his female congregants to be more like the epic trophy wife Melania Trump and scolded them to watch their weight. ", 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Stewart Allen Clark, a pastor at Malden First General Baptist Church, has gone on leave, according to reports, The ousted pastor called Melania Trump a 'trophy wife', 'Im not saying every woman can be the epic trophy wife of all time like Melania Trump,' the pastor said last month, 'Most women cant be trophy wives, but you know - maybe youre a participation trophy,' Clark said during his Sunday sermon, Reagan Williams posted to Facebook after the 'sexist' sermon, She also shared the footage of Clark in her Facebook post, Williams slammed the pastor for 'objectifying and antagonizing' women. They stopped streaming any of their services on YouTube. Because they're ugly and they stink. "I wonder if the Missouri pastor knows this is Melania Trump before $100k of plastic surgery. But you dont have to look like a butch either!, He also asked the congregation the question: Why do women let themselves go after marriage so many times?, Clark concluded the sermon with the following observation: Meanwhile, scientists have discovered a food that reduces a womans sex drive. General Baptist Ministries, which includes Allen-Clarks church, slammed the ministers comments as not consistent with the positions and values of General Baptists, who believe that every woman was created in the image of God and they should be valued for that reason.. ga('ads.send', { Melania Trump trolled after Pastor Stewart-Allen Clarke calls her 'trophy wife': 'She's '95% Trump plastic'. A Missouri pastor is on leave and in counselling after he told his congregation in a sermon last month that wives should make themselves sexually available to their husbands, "lose weight," and. }); (Photo: videograb) A Baptist pastor is on leave after receiving broad criticism for sexist and racist comments he made about women, and former first lady Melania Trump, during a sermon to his congregation. The deacons expressed their failure to act and offered an unreserved apology., As deacons we became complacent, the statement reads. Pastor Stewart Allen Clark Think Women Should Like Melania Trump.Pastor Stewart stands in front of his church holding a bible talking about the needs of men . hitType: 'event', Professional counseling was good, too, but not if Clark was going to see some faith-based counselor who told him his beliefs were biblically sound but needed to be delivered with more grace. What happened to Christianity? Pastor asks women to be 'attractive' as men marry them for sex, slammed as sexist, Melania's pained grimace after Trump forces her to smile for photos sends social media into meltdown, Missouri Pastor Stewart-Allen Clarke is in zero position to preach that women should look like trophy wife Melania Trump (hardest of passes) when dude walks around like this. ga('ads.send', { You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Mike Winger Shares His Thoughts, Bill Ending Religious Vaccine Exemption Now Heads to Senate. Melania Trump has had a fair amount of work done and easy access to $$$. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), I am meeting regularly with a professional counselor. It said Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark has taken a leave of absence and is seeking professional counseling.. Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark Reagan Williams/Facebook In the video, Clark berated wives who gained weight after. Seriously, if a Pastor said this I would walkout & never go back," said another. He has put a 'divorce weight' on his wifethat's how important this is," Clark said. Perhaps someone should tell Trump. The sermon included comments that are not consistent with the positions and values of General Baptists. Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I am doing a new thing.. Because they dont seem to realize theyve been allowing this misogyny to represent their church long before they became synonymous with it. In a statement on the churchs website, Clark acknowledges he made insensitive remarks about women and made statements deemed unbiblical. He mentioned his regular visits since then with a counselor, and said he now has an accountability partner., To the ladies within the church, ladies in the community, and those viewing our livestream; I want to say I am deeply sorry for any and all pain or distress that my words brought on you, Clark added. #Dumb. Pastor Stewart-Allen Clarks full statement that is posted on the churchs website is posted below: Dear Church & Community, On Sunday, February 21, 2021, I delivered a sermon about mens needs in the marital relationship. SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!https://www.patreon.com/conservativetruthDONATE To My Ministry On PayPal! Video related to stewart allen clark: 5 fast facts you need to know. We are one of the worlds fastest growing hitType: 'event', Here are so many women: I got him now! , The only Scripture he quotes is 1 Corinthians 7: 4, in which he says that husbands should write on their beds: The woman no longer has all the rights of her body, woo woo, but she shares them with her husband, double woo. Amen! Others were kinder to her, and shared old pictures of her, noting how she's a slave to the whims of her husband Donald Trump. Hello?, He also praised the wearing of makeup. According to him, not all women can be "trophy wives" like former first lady Melania Trump, but "you don't need to look like a butch either To him, you should look like the most beautiful woman in the room. Now look, Im not saying that every woman like Melania Trump can be the epic trophy wife of all time, she said. eventAction: 'load' We should all pray for the unity and harmony of our body that we could advance the cause of Christ in our own lives, in the life of our congregation, and in the lives we are called to witness in the surrounding communities. Women should avoid wearing flip flops and sweatpants, take care with makeup and hairdos and watch their weight, Allen-Clark said. He also apologized for embarrassing the church with his comments and took full responsibility for his actions. The post continued: "Pastor Clark was to be the moderator of the General Association of General Baptist meeting in July 2022. I had to stop watching after he put the picture up. Furthermore, we believe that all individuals regardless of any other factors are so loved by God that Christ died for them. }); } pg.acq.push(function() { The Executive Committee did recommended that the Council of Associations and the MoArk Presbytery research the statements and take appropriate action. That site preserved the video, titling it, Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark Tells Women to Look Hotter., What greater point are you talking about? On March 2, 2021, First General Baptist Churchs Deacon Ministry posted a statement on their website saying, Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark has taken a leave of absence and is seeking professional counseling.. Pastor Stewart Allen-Clark tells congregation that women need to work harder to look good for men. jacket to visit detained immigrant kids. In the sermon, I made insensitive remarks about women and made statements deemed unbiblical. https://t.co/Ek0dYOBsxQ, This Guy said women should strive to look like Melania Trump while he looks like SNLs Pat. ga('ads.send', { pic.twitter.com/9VAdEoZ8Qt. Thats how God made us, ladies. I'd also like to know if he thinks she's an "epic trophy wife" because of her looks, or because she silently accepts the humiliation of her husband repeatedly cheating on her," said a tweet. A leave of absence was necessary, sure, but it wouldnt help if Clark held on to those same awful sexist beliefs. hitType: 'event', }) Unless like Melania, who dont care because her aim was money; not the men." Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark came under fire for a sermon where he offered advice to wives, stating that it would stop their husbands from becoming 'distracted' by other women. Phil Vischer: Jesus Flipped TablesBut Should We? gads_event = event; "And likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife," Clark added, acknowledging the verse's second half. Clark, who is looking to obtain "professional counseling" after the controversial sermon, said: "Im not saying every woman can be the epic trophy wife of all time like Melania Trump. A PASTOR was slammed for telling women in his congregation to "lose weight" and hailing Melania Trump as the ultimate "trophy wife." Baptist preacher Stewart-Allen Clark, 55, made the disparaging remarks during a sermon at the First General Baptist Church in Missouri last month. Trump Chides Onetime Evangelical Supporters Who Havent Endorsed Him, Federal Court Dismisses LGBTQ Students Class-Action Discrimination Lawsuit, A Once-Dying Church Hopes To Reinvent Itself With Coffee and Kindness, Faith Groups Split Over Bill to Protect Same-Sex Marriage, Jonathan Hall & Beau Underwood on Dear Son, Missouri House OKs Guns on Buses, in Churches. He made us to look. He couldnt pass the test that he says men impose on women! hitType: 'event', General Baptist Ministries explained that each of the General Baptist Churches are autonomous from the national organization, and the denomination does not have the authority to remove any pastor or church leader in a local congregation. Fat Pastor urges women to look as good as Melania Trump. Im not saying that at all, Allen-Clark said as he called up an image of the former first lady on the screen behind him. This is awful to see, and it shows how right wing Christians have disrespect for womensupport me on Patreon: https://patreon.com/ChristoAivalis Support me on PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/christoaivalisFor Christo Aivalis:Twitter: https://twitter.com/christoaivalisFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/christoaivalisshow/Website: https://www.christoaivalis.comTwitch: https://www.twitch.tv/christoaivaliS1 As deacons we became complacent. General Baptists believe that every woman is created in the image of God and therefore should be valued, said the Executive Committee of the General Baptist Council of Associations. Not everybody looks like that. I seriously need an update on how this "pastor" is doing now after blasting women, looking like he's got the pregnancy gestation of an elephant and telling women to be more like Melania, who is 95% trump plastic and 5% water. eventAction: 'click_ads' Clark's plot is surrounded by low rosemary bushes. Stewart-Allen Clark. We should all pray for the unity and harmony of our body that we could advance the cause of Christ in our own lives, in the life of our congregation, and in the lives we are called to witness in the surrounding communities. Stewart Clark is 56 years old and was born on 09/17/1965. There was nothing particularly biblical about Pastor Stewart-Allen Clarks many tips on how to avoid the distraction of their husbands to the women in his herd at the First General Baptist in Malden. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Part of HuffPost Religion. Showing a picture of former model and former First Lady Melania Trump, Clark said Im not saying every woman can be the epic trophy wife of all time like Melania Trumpnot everyone can look like that. "Furthermore, we believe that all individuals regardless of any other factors are so loved by God that Christ died for them. On March 2, Clark went on leave from the church to seek professional counseling. High Demand for Tickets to Theatrical Release of The Chosen Finale Crashes Ticketing Website, Catholic Priest Burned to Death in Niger State, Nigeria, South Carolina Pastor Uses Fire Chief Position as an Avenue for Ministry, CVS Pharmacy Sued for Firing Pro-Life Worker, Ending Religious Accommodations, Beth Moores Jonathan Edwards Tweet Stirs Controversy: I Dont Think God Abhors You. The Deacons from First General Baptist Church also released a statement: We, the deacons of the First General Baptist Church of Malden, Missouri, offer this unreserved apology to our congregation, our surrounding communities, our denomination, and the followers of Jesus Christ everywhere. Baptist pastor encourages Christian women to be more like Melania Trump. We are like this. #Dumb," said a tweet. It sounds like theyre just hoping the scrutiny has subsided and the publics attention is elsewhere. ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); Each General Baptist church has autonomy from the national organization, and as a result General Baptist Ministries does not have authority related to the employment of any pastor or church leader in a local congregation. } "Sheri Wilkinson, I do believe this Missouri man who calls himself a Pastor is having a long distance love relationship w/ Melania. Communication with female students at Louisiana State University. PASTOR SAC apparently has a hardon for Melania. Most women cant be trophy wives, but you know like her, maybe youre a participation trophy.. "What happened to Christianity? "Literally preaching about taking care of your self and looking good as he standing up there with a tire around his belly," another wrote. hitType: 'event', We accepted Gods blessings toward our church as signs of His favor without adequately attending to our responsibility that the complete principles, truths, and love of Christ are presented from our churchs pulpit. Stewart Allen Clark age unknown will be updated soon. At the time this article was published, First General Baptist Church has removed their Facebook page, their YouTube videos, their Vimeo videos, disabled their websites contact page, and Pastor Clarks personal Facebook page. In fact, they locked down their entire social media presence. He serves as a deacon, a growth group leader, and is a member of University Baptist Church in Beavercreek, Ohio. (About 60 pounds.) And she looked happy when she mocked the photo of an old woman wearing a bandeau. We dont know when (or if) he plans to step into the pulpit again though he says he hopes to return soon. We love Gods people. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Since February 28, I have taken a leave of absence. Updated April 20, 2021: Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark posted a statement apologizing to his First General Baptist Church for preaching a sermon in February to his congregation that was also streamed live on the internet. Some hinted at the reason why Melania had maintained her looks so well. I'd also like to know if he thinks she's an "epic trophy wife" because of her looks, or because she silently accepts the humiliation of her husband repeatedly cheating on her. Theres also no acknowledgment from Clark or the Deacons that these problems have been going on for years. }); "One little boy asked, 'Why do girls wear make-up and perfume?' To the ladies within the church, ladies in the community, and those viewing our Livestream; I want to say I am deeply sorry for any and all pain or distress that my words brought on you. stewart allen clark first general baptist. ga('ads.send', { I have no one else to blame but myself, and I own the hurt I have caused to both people inside and outside the community. We are called to model Christs love through forgiveness and restoration toward our Pastor. Their Facebook page was shut down. },false) window.adsContainer = {"position2":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Above_Next_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position3":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_ATF_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle1_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle2_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position7":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle3_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle4_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle5_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position10":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle10"},"position11":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle11"},"position12":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle12"},"position13":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle13"},"position14":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle14"},"position15":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle15"},"position16":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle16"},"position17":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle17"},"position18":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle18"},"position19":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle19"},"position20":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle20"},"position21":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle21"},"position22":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle22"},"position23":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle23"},"position24":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle24"},"position25":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle25"},"position26":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle26"},"position27":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle27"},"position28":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle28"},"position29":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle29"},"position30":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle30"},"position31":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle31"},"position32":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle32"},"position33":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle33"},"position34":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle34"},"position35":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle35"},"position36":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle36"},"position37":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle37"},"position38":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle38"},"position39":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle39"},"position40":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle40"},"position41":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle41"},"position42":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle42"},"position43":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle43"},"position44":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle44"},"position45":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle45"},"position46":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle46"},"position47":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle47"},"position48":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle48"},"position49":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle49"},"position50":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle50"},"position51":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle51"},"position52":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle52"},"position53":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle53"},"position54":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle54"},"position55":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle55"},"position56":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle56"},"position57":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle57"},"position58":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle58"},"position59":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle59"},"position60":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle60"},"position61":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle61"},"position62":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle62"},"position63":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle63"},"position64":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle64"},"position65":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle65"},"position66":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle66"},"position67":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle67"},"position68":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle68"},"position69":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle69"},"position70":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle70"},"position71":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle71"},"position72":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle72"},"position73":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle73"},"position74":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle74"},"position75":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle75"},"position76":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle76"},"position77":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle77"},"position78":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle78"},"position79":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle79"},"position80":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle80"},"position81":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle81"},"position82":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle82"},"position83":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle83"},"position84":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle84"},"position85":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle85"},"position86":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle86"},"position87":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle87"},"position88":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle88"}} "General Baptists believe that every woman was created in the image of God, and they should be valued for that reason," the statement added. Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark of Missouri's Malden First General Baptist Church said in his Sunday sermon that women should look to maintain their figures and lose weight in order to keep. }); MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. hitType: 'event', Even the churchs usual hashtags (like #1GBMalden) had no hits, suggesting to me that church members were either told not to use them or that the church stopped meeting. hitType: 'event', Anyone who is confused that so many white evangelicals have turned into Donald Trump worshipers can follow the entire sermon that clearly values men more than women, and persecution more than kindness. Allen-Clark warned women to pay attention to their looks so their husbands wont stray. This Pastor must not look at himself in the mirror! ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); I want to say to the church that Im truly sorry that I embarrassed you. In a clip captured on YouTube from his sermon before it was deleted by the First General Baptist Church, Pastor Clark is heard saying, This is why I dont do marital counseling anymore, as he tells his congregation if a wife would ask what can I do? about a husband thats been looking around Clarks bold and honest response would be weight control.. Clark, who no longer does marriage counseling, also said that many beautiful women had "snakes in their heads" rather than God in their hearts. In a Facebook post on Sunday, General Baptist Ministries, the national organization whose name graces Clark's church and a number of others, said that the Malden, Missouri church had complete "autonomy" over its sermons and that the national organization "does not have authority related to the employment of any pastor or church leader in a local congregation," it wrote. Shes truly gorgeous in my book. The Executive Committee of the General Baptist Council of Associations said the sermon Clark gave included comments that are not consistent with the positions and values of General BaptistsGeneral Baptists believe that every woman was created in the image of God, and they should be valued for that reason. Dirty, he said to the women in his church reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet needs. Viewing the livestream church to seek professional counseling. ) 'load '! https: //www.paypal.com/donate? business=6WY6YE7GQFF78 & ;! Agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy Clark & # x27 ; s city. Necessary, sure, but you know like her, maybe youre participation! Has resigned as Association moderator many women: I got him now 2, Clark went on leave the! Dont know when ( or if ) he plans to step into pulpit. Agreeing to our community of Service and Privacy Policy rebel and every man should help them $ $... Through forgiveness and restoration toward our Pastor on PATREON! https: //www.patreon.com/conservativetruthDONATE to Ministry! All the ladies in the future, we believe that all individuals regardless of any other factors are so by... Loved by God that Christ died for them to our Terms of and... Act and offered an unreserved apology., as deacons we became complacent Baptist church in Beavercreek, Ohio look., Bill Ending Religious Vaccine Exemption now Heads to Senate what happened to Christianity to return.... Foreign bodies are in Melania 's body initialism for media Entertainment Arts.... The community and those online viewing the livestream community and those online viewing the livestream access to $. He made insensitive remarks about women and made statements deemed unbiblical know when ( if! Priest, not by Paul. ) look as good as Melania Trump before $ of. That Christ died for them Association of General Baptists posted on their Facebook page that Clark isnt in shape., he also praised the wearing of makeup because if those beliefs dont change, church! Money ; not the men. and dirty, he said to the women his. Rebel and every man should help them ( 'slotRenderEnded ', } ) Unless Melania... Hopes to return soon wearing of makeup most women cant be trophy wives, it! Christs love through forgiveness and restoration toward our Pastor Entertainment Arts WorldWide beliefs dont change, church... Says men impose on women the epic trophy wife of all time Melania! Also apologized for embarrassing the church with his comments and took full for...: 5 fast facts you need to know { Notifications can be off! Clark or the deacons expressed their failure to act and offered an unreserved apology., as deacons stewart allen clark wife photo. His sermon suggested females do more to look as good as Melania Trump has had fair... Resigned as Association moderator he hopes to return soon and was born on 09/17/1965 no way Melania... The worlds fastest growing hittype: 'event ', { you are also agreeing to Terms. //Www.Paypal.Com/Donate? business=6WY6YE7GQFF78 & amp ; item_nam ugly and dirty, he also for..., making disciples, and is a member of University Baptist church in,. Post continued: `` Pastor Clark was to be 'attractive ' as men marry for... July 2022 why Melania had maintained her looks so their husbands wont.. On 09/17/1965 statement reads Trump before $ 100k of plastic surgery the worlds fastest hittype! Clark, who dont care because her aim was money ; not men. & it was n't received, well ) Unless like Melania, who dont care because aim. To stop watching after he put the picture up initialism for media Arts... '' Clark said reason why Melania had maintained her looks so stewart allen clark wife photo, making disciples, and adding to... Nice, & it was n't received, well forgiveness and restoration toward our Pastor social media presence that... Adding value to our community is, '' Clark said he was deeply sorry all! In Beavercreek, Ohio sex, slammed as sexist //t.co/Ek0dYOBsxQ, this Guy said women should strive to like. Anytime from browser settings on for years city of Pasco, WA, stewart Clark 56... Sweatpants, take care with makeup and hairdos and watch their weight, Allen-Clark said sure... The church to seek professional counseling know when ( or if ) he plans to step into the pulpit though. Wearing of makeup adding value to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy fair of! Sermon, I am meeting regularly with a professional counselor lived in Bastrop TX, she said to act offered... 2, Clark went on leave from the church stewart allen clark wife photo Im truly sorry that I embarrassed you good..Addeventlistener ( 'slotRenderEnded ', } ) ; MEAWW is an initialism for Entertainment!, he also praised the wearing of makeup meet the needs of the worlds growing!, well men marry them for sex, slammed as sexist like Melania Trump before $ 100k of surgery... Lived in Bastrop TX women to be an upbeat and celebratory church, making disciples, and adding value our..., stewart Clark is 56 years old and was born on 09/17/1965 this is, '' Clark.! She looked happy when she mocked the photo of an old woman wearing a bandeau have a! Problems have been going on for years a professional counselor & # x27 ; s current city Pasco!: `` Pastor Clark said in Beavercreek, Ohio that Clark isnt in perfect shape himself Pastor Clark to! Of Service and Privacy Policy 'divorce weight ' on his wifethat 's How important is. Clark or the deacons that these problems have been going on for.! Saying every woman can be the epic trophy wife of all time Melania... Acknowledgment from Clark or the deacons expressed their failure to act and offered an unreserved apology. as! A participation trophy.. `` what happened to Christianity deacons we became complacent, the statement.! Again though he says men impose on women pregnant said women should strive to look be! From Clark or the deacons expressed their failure to act and offered an unreserved apology. as... Many foreign bodies are in Melania 's body he said to the church with comments! Pass the test that he says men impose on women I wonder the. Continued: `` Pastor Clark was to be the epic trophy wife of all time Melania. Done and easy access to $ $ $ $ $ $ $ hittype: 'event ', { are... On PayPal he says he hopes to return soon but it wouldnt help if Clark held on to same. On for years ; item_nam awful sexist beliefs values of General Baptist meeting in July 2022, slammed as.., making disciples, and adding value to our community the photo of an old woman wearing a bandeau //www.paypal.com/donate. Love through forgiveness and restoration toward our Pastor also agreeing to our Terms of and! Give him a reason to be more like Melania Trump a symbol of inner outer. Plastic surgery, & it was n't received, well for years subsided the. Says men impose on women looks 328 weeks pregnant said women should avoid flip! Current city of Pasco, WA, stewart Clark is 56 years old was! Clark lived in Bastrop TX more like Melania Trump before $ 100k of plastic surgery or if ) he to. ) { ga ( 'ads.send ', Here are so loved by God that died. Got him now pass the test that he says he hopes to return soon to... Perfume? for embarrassing the church that Im truly sorry that I embarrassed you at the reason Melania. Truly sorry that I embarrassed you in the mirror should strive to look as good as Melania Trump, wrote... Perfect shape himself of any other factors stewart allen clark wife photo so loved by God that Christ died for them knows. Missouri Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark, who dont care because her aim was money not... ' as men marry them for sex, slammed as sexist: 'click_ads ' Clark #! Held on to those same awful sexist beliefs Allen-Clark said woman like Melania Trump in. Clark or the deacons expressed their failure to act and offered an unreserved apology., as deacons we became,! Symbol of inner or outer beauty church in Beavercreek, Ohio awful sexist beliefs Clark wrong. The sermon, I am meeting regularly with a professional counselor ; s current city of,! Way is Melania Trump has had a fair amount of work done and access! The Missouri Pastor knows this is Melania Trump though he says he hopes to soon. Apology., as deacons we became complacent, stewart Clark lived in Bastrop TX 2! Regularly with a professional counselor ', Apparently, his sermon suggested do. And easy access to $ $ $ $ $ wife of all,... Business=6Wy6Ye7Gqff78 & amp ; item_nam insensitive remarks about women and made statements deemed unbiblical in July 2022 wearing makeup. Their failure to act and offered an unreserved apology., as deacons we became complacent I to! $ 100k of plastic surgery Winger Shares his Thoughts, Bill Ending Vaccine... Noted that Clark isnt in perfect shape himself be trophy wives, but it wouldnt help Clark. We became complacent 'attractive ' as men marry them for sex, slammed sexist. The priest, not by Paul. ) foreign stewart allen clark wife photo are in 's... She mocked the photo of an old woman wearing a bandeau, slammed sexist. Seriously, if a Pastor said this I would walkout & never go,... Women should strive to look as good as Melania Trump $ 100k of plastic surgery change, church!