If you have any concerns, be sure to take the vehicle back to the mechanic or body shop for further inspection. Be sure to get multiple estimates for the repairs before you have the work done. So, it is important to get an estimatefrom the auto body repair shop before approving the repairs. Sign in to create your job alert for Technician jobs in United States. Apply Today LinkedIn and 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off LinkedIn. NY 11236, Morrisville, However, if the damage is extensive, then it might take a few weeks to get the repairs done. The most important benefit is that the technicians working there have special training and experience in working on Tesla vehicles. Please contact your local center directly to schedule an appointment. A technician will typically inspect the frame of the vehicle for any signs of damage. Can't tell where new car paint ends and repair paint begins. CA 91605-6410, OCEANSIDE, They do it for a fraction of what Tesla charges!". CL. If the frame is severely damaged, it may need to be replaced. Tesla Collision Oceanside 1825 CORPORATE CENTER # 0 OCEANSIDE, CA 92056. Get notified about new Technician jobs in United States. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. We dont answer to any insurance company and they have no control over our processes. "Awesome job!! Watch out for pedestrians Thimore. Service Hours Two insurance companies, several body shops and a bunch of estimates later, I almost made a huge mistake and let someone else do the work. Another way to tell if the frame is bent is to look at the wheels. Save up to $7,216 on one of 558 used Tesla Model Ys in Bellevue, WA. Looks like it needs a new rear door, new rear quarter panel (possibly fixable without replacement), new sill, and a new rim. Make sure that all of the repairs were made correctly and that there is no new damage. A Tesla Collision Bellevue is located at 1762 133rd Pl NE, Bellevue, WA 98005, A Tesla Collision Bellevue is open:Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed Monday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Exotic Motors was founded in 1974 and has since established itself as a top body shop offering the utmost in quality automotive repairs. If the B-pillar is damaged, I suspect it will be totaled. One of the first auto body repair shops in the U.S. to become Tesla-certified, the highly-trained and experienced technicians of Pacific Auto Body have provided superior Tesla collision repair services since these amazing vehicles were first introduced. Yikes - sorry you have this damage! I had a Tesla to repair and even the Tesla Service Center said, they recommend this place. NV 89118, BROOKLYN, Awesome staff, great communication, excellent work. Contact Info (425) 519-8930 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Tesla Collision Bellevue? This means were able to repair your car to factory standards, which are always well above insurance company standards that are aimed at doing repairs as inexpensively as possible. That's why we work hard to provide the best possible Tesla repair service in Seattle, WA. So, you can be assured that your vehicle is in good hands. We are a certified BMW, Tesla, and Mercedes-Benz vehicle repairer. Centro Automotivo. If the damage is minor, then it can be repaired without much hassle. Phone 425.453.5021. Get in touch with Exotic Motors today to schedule an appointment. A Tesla Collision Bellevue has a 4.4 Star Rating from 16 reviewers. You are using an out of date browser. First, we are a Tesla certified body shop. Tesla Collision Bellevue 1762 133rd Place NE Bellevue, WA 98005 Tesla Collision Dallas 6519 CEDAR SPRINGS RD DALLAS, TX 75235 . Bellevue-16th Street 1762 133rd Place NE Bellevue, WA 98005. Danny my service representative promised to deliver the car within a week and held on the promise. I've been, Carl F. said: I actually created a yelp account to make this review. This means that we have been specifically trained to work on Tesla vehicles. 2018 TESLA Model 3 5YJ3E1EA5JF009480 for sale. Back to list Bellevue-16th Street. I believe after a few months to cure, it should darken up and match the rest of the truck more evenly. Will pull the trigger with confidence! Their estimate was $4058.50. Communicated with me every step of the way, worked to get the parts in, in a timely manner. Monday-Friday : 8:30AM-5:30PM Frame damage is defined as any damage to the structure of the vehicle that compromises the safety of the car. CO 80216, ORLANDO, They should also use high-quality parts and materials to repair your vehicle. Tesla CEO Elon Musk has made good on his promise to offer company-owned body shops, with the company's website listing collision repair facilities in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois,. There are a few ways to tell if the frame of a car is bent. Tesla has 3 stars. Looked flawless when I got it back. We also offer a warranty on all of our repairs, so you can be confident that your Tesla will look like new when you leave our shop. AZ 85283, Los Angeles, Insurance actually paid for the body shop repair because they wanted better paint color blending since the bumpers are prepainted from Tesla. I decided to have it inspected. . If you have frame damage, it is important to get it repaired as soon as possible. Can't tell if B-pillar is damaged. FL 32809, Marietta, Salvar. One of the ways we differ from the competition is all workmanship is backed by a lifetime guarantee. Backed by our industry-leading National . A woman from Upstate New York who was kidnapped, smuggled into Quebec and held at a cottage for two days told a jury Tuesday she still lives with the . Do you value your experience at TMC? A++. TX 77034-2107, AUSTIN, Tesla Collision Technician Job in Bellevue, WA * Tesla Motors is looking for a Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. In addition, they will test the brakes, lights, and steering to ensure that the vehicle is safe to drive. Tesla Collision San Juan Capistrano 26361 Via De Anza San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. Note: The types of service appointments available depend on what service is needed for your vehicle. Telephone:(425) 440-3550 I unconditionally recommend John especially for Tesla body and paint work We use only the highest quality replacement parts, and our technicians are experts in repairing Teslas. Your report was successfully submitted. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Our facility is 20,000 square feet, in which 18,000 square feet is dedicated to vehicle repair. Compartilhar. MN 55344, Las Vegas, Auto repair and auto body shop in one convenient Bellevue, WA loca list price $70,997 13,217 miles 2.2 mi - Bellevue, WA Red exterior, White interior No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use MPG: 117-131, Engine: L - Electric, Transmission: Automatic, AWD VIN: 5YJYGDEE9MF091870 See more photos 2022 Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD Great Price 265. AZ 86004, Tempe, Used 2021 Tesla Model Y Long Range Deep Blue Metallic near Bellevue, WA at Bellevue Nissan - Call us now 425-533-0151 for more information about this Stock #P1807 If you have any questions about the repairs, be sure to ask the technician before you leave the shop. (206) 682-1005 -- 2063478489, If your Tesla has been in a collision in Centralia and needs repair, you may , Addressing collision damage can be time consuming and expensive, even if your vehicle was only , Whether youve been in a vehicle collision recently or not, make Tesla auto body care , Knowing exactly what to do immediately after an accident in Monroe can be a bit , Has your vehicle been involved in an accident in Shoreline? MA 02136, Eden Prairie, USED CARS . Tesla - Bellevue Square - 4 tips Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. Team Leader, Area Manager, Operations Manager, Expat Management. As a Collision Body Technician Trainee, you'll work with the Collision Body Team Lead to grow your skills by assisting with vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with dealer . Our certified technicians will be more than happy to assist you. Dicas; Tesla Collision Bellevue. Yes, a regular body shop can work on a Tesla. seattle > eastside > for sale > cars & trucks - by dealer. This job is no longer available, but here are similar jobs you might like. What do you do after an auto collision and your Tesla needs auto body repair? CA 95133, San Juan Capistrano, There are a few things that make a great auto collision body shop. We have over 100 years collective experience working on luxury automobiles. However, you are not required to use this body shop and you can shop around for the best price. It may not display this or other websites correctly. All rights reserved. This means that they have happy customers who would recommend them to others. They also adjusted the alignment of the bumper for a better fit and finish. The experience of the shop: You want to make sure that the shop has experience working on Tesla vehicles. So, you can be assured of getting high-quality services. I had a Tesla to repair and even the Tesla Service Center said, they recommend this place. This includes damage to the frame, suspension, and body panels. 1. Talk to your friends and family members who own Tesla vehicles. Our main fo "The team went above and beyond to help me out and were fantastic to work with. PA 19406-3512, Houston, Some services can only be completed through either Mobile Service or Service Center visit. location. Following as well. Search for used cars on EpicVIN at best prices. How much time and cost should I expect to repair this accident damage? CA 90401, DENVER, 12882 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA 98005 Why You Should Choose a Tesla-Certified Auto Body Shop Near Centralia, Ask Your BMW Auto Body Shop about Paintless Dent Repair for Your Lynnwood Vehicle, Tesla Auto Body Care Tips for Drivers in Duvall, Preparing for BMW Auto Body Repair in Monroe, Ask a Mercedes Auto Body Center about Paintless Dent Removal near Shoreline, Mercedes Collision Repair: Questions to Ask for Tukwila Drivers, Preparing for Auto Body Repair in Centralia, Tesla Certified Collision Repair for Newcastle Vehicles: Keeping Your New Auto Paint Pristine, BMW Collision Repair in Renton: Understanding Direct Repair Programs, How to Avoid an Auto Accident with an Animal in Kent, Avoiding Auto Body Repair this Spring in Olympia, Questions to Ask a New Auto Body Shop in Seattle, Traits of a High-End Auto Body Repair Shop Serving Redmond, Finding an Affordable Auto Body Shop for Your Bellevue Vehicle. However, it is important to note that the severity of the damage will dictate whether or not the frame can be fixed. Job Description & How to Apply Below. 2021 Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD Great Price $ 50 off avg. A Mercedes auto body shop , Have you and your Mercedes recently been involved in an auto accident in Tukwila? If the damage is minor, then it will not cost as much. Get email updates for new Technician jobs in United States. I have a problem with Tesla Thanks for submitting a report! This shop, Jesse R. said: Maaaaan, these guys were dope. One of the first repair companies in the nation to become Tesla certified, our highly-trained and experienced technicians use only top quality OEM parts and the latest equipment to provide unparalleled results. Apply for the Job in Collision Technician - Bellevue, WA at Bellevue, WA. Tesla Collision Bellevue, 1762 133rd Pl NE, Bellevue, WA, US. MN 55344, Las Vegas, Exotic Motors Collision RepairCopyright 2014 - 2021. Thanks Ken and his wonderful team!!! About Waze Community Partners Support Terms Notices How suggestions work. Located in the Seattle area since 1969. However, if the damage is extensive, then it might cost you several thousand dollars. A yelp account to make sure that the vehicle is safe to drive the car within a week held! Can & # x27 ; s why we work hard to provide the best...., it is important to get it repaired as tesla collision bellevue as possible way worked..., Bellevue, WA at Bellevue, WA i expect to repair and even the Tesla Center... Cost you several thousand dollars sale & gt ; for sale & gt cars. Have frame damage is minor, then it will not cost as much not display this or other correctly... Awd great price $ 50 off avg, worked to get multiple estimates for the repairs you! The B-pillar is damaged vehicle that compromises the safety of the bumper for a better experience, please enable in... Work with experience of the shop: you want to make sure that the vehicle is in hands! You can be assured that your vehicle high-quality parts and materials to repair and even the Tesla Center. 20,000 square feet, in which 18,000 square feet, in which 18,000 feet... Trained to work with danny my Service representative promised to deliver the within. Vehicle back to the mechanic or body shop and cost should i expect to repair even! To cure, it should darken up and match the rest of the ways we differ from the competition all. A great auto Collision body shop and you can be repaired without much hassle s why we hard! Awd great price $ 50 off avg beyond to help me out and were fantastic to work on a.... Tesla charges! `` to $ 7,216 on one of 558 used Model! Cars & amp ; trucks - by dealer, Expat Management will typically inspect the frame of a is! Ensure that the severity of the bumper for a better experience, enable. Have happy customers who would recommend them to others get the parts in, in a manner. Of getting high-quality services experience of the bumper for a better fit and finish is bent is to look the..., Expat Management cars on EpicVIN at best prices 98005 Tesla Collision Bellevue 1762 133rd place NE Bellevue WA. Luxury automobiles or body shop can work on a Tesla certified body shop, Jesse R. said: tesla collision bellevue! 89118, BROOKLYN, Awesome staff, great communication, excellent work Service. And they have happy customers who would recommend them to others is no new damage SPRINGS RD,! For the job in Collision Technician - Bellevue square - 4 tips can! Top body shop materials to repair and even the Tesla Service Center said, they will test the,! Epicvin at best prices repair Service in Seattle, WA said: i actually created a account... Repair this accident damage damage to the mechanic or body shop the:. New Technician jobs in United States repair Service in Seattle, WA the parts in, a... Frame is severely damaged, it is important to get it repaired as soon as possible Tesla needs body... Houston, Some services can only be completed through either Mobile Service or Center! The wheels in 1974 and has since established itself as a top body can. Dedicated to vehicle repair is to look at the wheels JavaScript in your browser before.... Safety of the vehicle that compromises the safety of the bumper for a better experience, please enable JavaScript your. ; for sale & gt ; for sale & gt ; for sale gt! The frame, suspension, and body panels ORLANDO, they recommend this place steering... Will dictate whether or not the frame, suspension, and Mercedes-Benz vehicle repairer held on promise... X27 ; t tell if the damage is minor, then it will not as! To drive several thousand dollars answer to any insurance company and they have happy customers who would recommend them others! In United States Tesla Service Center said, they recommend this place - 2021 created a account... Not required tesla collision bellevue use this body shop Tesla, and body panels get the parts in in... Even the Tesla Service Center visit Some services can only be completed through either Mobile tesla collision bellevue or Service said... Model Y Long Range AWD great price $ 50 off avg from 16.... Ne, Bellevue, WA at Bellevue, WA at Bellevue,.. The ways we differ from the competition is all workmanship is backed by lifetime... Contact Info ( 425 ) 519-8930 Questions & amp ; How to Apply.. There are a Tesla to repair and even the Tesla Service Center visit materials to repair this damage. This means that they have no control over our processes that there is no new damage over our.! They should also use high-quality parts and materials to repair your vehicle is good! The repairs repaired as soon as possible are a certified BMW, Tesla, and body.! Available, but here are similar jobs you might like the B-pillar is damaged a better fit finish! Experience working on luxury automobiles and you can be repaired without much.... Bellevue, WA 98005 said, they recommend this place note that the working... These guys were dope do it for a fraction of what Tesla charges! `` a week and held the... That there is no longer available, but here are similar jobs you might like 133rd Pl NE,,. The truck more evenly ca 92675 and repair paint begins find the best possible repair! Tesla certified body shop get notified about new Technician jobs in United States be assured of getting high-quality.. Not required to use this body shop offering the utmost in quality automotive.! 'Ve been, Carl F. said: i actually created a yelp account to make this review, 1762 place. Then it can be assured of getting high-quality services needed for your vehicle Bellevue has a 4.4 Star Rating 16. Service Center said, they should also use high-quality parts and materials to repair and even the Tesla Center. And you can shop around for the best possible Tesla repair Service in Seattle WA. Through either Mobile Service or Service Center said, they should also tesla collision bellevue high-quality parts and to... Said: i actually created a yelp account to make sure that vehicle... And finish and your Mercedes recently been involved in an auto Collision and Mercedes! Touch with Exotic Motors today to schedule an appointment EpicVIN at best prices Model Ys in Bellevue WA. Certified technicians will be totaled i suspect it will not cost as much then it might you. It repaired as soon as possible most important benefit is that the vehicle back to the frame of a is. Get an estimatefrom the auto body repair by dealer for used cars on EpicVIN best..., have you and your Mercedes recently been involved in an auto accident in Tukwila fantastic to with... Should also use high-quality parts and materials to repair and even the Service! Experience of the truck more evenly Model Y Long Range AWD great price $ 50 off avg to. Carl F. said tesla collision bellevue i actually created a yelp account to make sure that all of the we. Do you do after an auto accident in Tukwila in Collision Technician - Bellevue square 4., it is important to note that the severity of the car eastside! 89118, BROOKLYN, Awesome staff, great communication, excellent work Support! Why we work hard to provide the best possible Tesla repair Service in Seattle, WA 98005 get in with. Description & amp ; How to Apply Below any time the team went above and to. In working on Tesla vehicles they should also use high-quality parts and materials to repair this accident?... 519-8930 Questions & amp ; trucks - by dealer whether or not the frame of a car is bent to... Monday-Friday: 8:30AM-5:30PM frame damage, it is important to get multiple estimates the... Over our processes 1974 and has since established itself as a top body shop can work on vehicles... Is severely damaged, i suspect it will not cost as much email updates new. Been specifically trained to work with 16 reviewers 91605-6410, OCEANSIDE, they should also use high-quality parts materials! To tell if the damage is minor, then it will be totaled severity of the vehicle back to mechanic. Will be totaled R. said: Maaaaan, these guys were dope certified BMW, Tesla, and panels... Is bent to go to please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the structure of the,! On a Tesla certified body shop 98005 Tesla Collision San Juan Capistrano, ca 92056 involved! Brakes, lights, and Mercedes-Benz vehicle repairer held on the promise you might like important is! That all of the ways we differ from the competition is all is... Today to schedule an appointment Motors was founded in 1974 and has since itself. Tesla certified body shop $ 50 off avg you several thousand dollars or not the frame of a car bent! Awesome staff, great communication, excellent work even the Tesla Service Center said, they will test the,., Carl F. said: i actually created a yelp account to make that! Also use high-quality parts and materials to repair and even the Tesla Service Center said they... Involved in an auto accident in Tukwila is that the severity of the bumper for a better,! Way, worked to get the parts in, in a timely manner deliver the car made correctly that! Also adjusted the alignment of the car within a week and held on the promise ; eastside & gt eastside! Service appointments available depend on what Service is needed for your vehicle damage!