ABGDreaming 1 yr. ago Trust the pvt lol I passed. So I took the UWORLD self assessment Friday morning and got a 72% with a "very high probability" of passing. PVT Quiz | Specializes in Complex pediatrics turned LTC/subacute geriatrics. James Toney Career Earnings, Test shutdown at 75. Popipo Lyrics English, Mortgage Rate Predictions Next Week, What to Do After Taking the NCLEX on Friday? Please share your experience with us so we can improve this post, as the more information we have, the more accurate this can be. I am having trouble logging into my Pearson Vue to buy my quick results. Trusted by 430,000+ future nurses and new nurses everywhere. 13. The results are believed to beinvalid for any other reason, notwithstanding the absence of any evidence of a candidate's personal involvement in irregular activities. But Pearson vue trick did indeed work. May 29, 2022 by . Getting ready for an upcoming NCLEX exam? Make sure your state is one of the ones that participate in the quick result. This helps you determine which areas of the test you need to work on to improve your performance before retaking the exam. Has 10 years experience. If more than six weeks have passed and candidates have yet to receive a result, contact the NRB. It might not seem like theres a difference, but there is. You are looking : took nclex on friday when do i get results. Hello, I did not receive the email the 1st time i took it and failed. Stress: Portrait Of A Killer Essay, Information and best practices are forever changing. This is the NCLEX prep course that I recommend. I was on this site all the time prior to taking the test and was all excited about doing the trick, but now its real and I cant seem to pull myself to do it. Still getting the good pop up. SHOP. The NCLEX quick results should be about 100% accurate on whether or not you passed or failed the exam. Anchor Butter Aldi, This takes place approximately six weeks after you take the NCLEX. 6. Your email address will not be published. My license was posted on the SBON the following Friday. 3. *only applies to candidates seeking licensure in the U.S. Here are some articles related to taking the NCLEX on Friday. Required fields are marked *, document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3428970035d910fb8d643fb108b0e4e" );document.getElementById("h26f15afc3").setAttribute( "id", "comment" );Comment *. UPDATE: Just purchased my quick results on Pearson and I passed! While we strive for accuracy we cannot guarantee the information will be accurate as of the time you look at it. Some jurisdictions have stricter limits on the number of NCLEX exams a candidate can take annually. 14. Ha ha ha:smug: Just try PVT. <br> <br>Facebook Share on linkedin. ill have to wait til Monday too. No other organization or regulatory body has access to your test scores. And BoN's that manually update the database won't do so over the weekend so you may likely have to wait until Monday. How Long Does it Take to Get the NCLEX Quick Results? While we strive for accuracy we cannot guarantee the information will be accurate as of the time you look at it. it's funny, I have the same question! You might be wondering how this is different from the courses you took in nursing school. Checked Failed my first attempt at 102 Qsthen passed my second Got my ATT yesterday, took my NCLEX-RN today. Individuals who take the NCLEX can expect to wait as much as 6 weeks to get their NCLEX test results. Results are posted about two business days from when you took the exam. Graph The Equation Identify The Focus And Directrix Of The Parabola, I had such difficult questions from step by step order questions to EKG readings to conference education seminars (yes, really!). Don't forget Monday is a holiday too. This post may contain affiliate links. ; Do not call Pearson VUE NCLEX Candidate Services, the test . Any information on this blog should not be taken as professional advice of any kind. Saw my name on the TexasBoN at 8am on Thursday 11th. And BoN's that manually update the database won't do so over the weekend so you may likely have to wait until Monday. The NCSBN retake policy allows candidates to retake their exam 45 days after administration of the exam. This leaves NCLEX test takers wondering, When will I know if I passed the NCLEX? Although tests are scored by computer at the testing site, in-person test results are not given to any student. Checked Pearson and still can't do quick results. I did my NCLEX RN exam on the 9th of November, 48hrs have elapsed today. I took my test on a Saturday and did not have the option of quick results until Tues afternoon, I also did the PVT trick and it worked for me. Silent Majority Meme, Seriously, nothing could have prepared me for what my test was like! Otherwise, you may receive a message indicating NCLEX results not available at this time. Review your candidate performance report and get a good NCLEX prep course to help you when you retake the exam. Directly following test completion your NCLEX examination will be scored two times. AlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndiana, IowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraska, NevadaNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaNorthern Mariana IslandsOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode Island, South CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaU.S. It says 48 business hours yet people have found out on Saturdays about tests results. Umcor Charity Rating, Required fields are marked *, document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8817a234d5b1b9a83a5dad482d9c9fc" );document.getElementById("h26f15afc3").setAttribute( "id", "comment" );Comment *. Hello friends!! When filling up the form, should I indicate that I have written the exam before or not? The NCLEX quick result service does not authorize candidates to practice as a licensed/registered nurse. Pearson Vue does charge for the NCLEX quick results. Contact. Mcguire's Irish Pub No Wait App, Responsive Menu. No, you dont get the results of the NCLEX immediately. what happens if you fail nclex . It never posts quick results the next day. I'm hoping so, just didn't know how the whole 48 "business" hours worked with Sundays. If your state participates in the NCLEX quick results program, then you'll be able to get the quick results two business days after you take the NCLEX examination. Oh okIm just so nervous to do it. Go to the Pearson VUE NCLEX website and click on My Account. Create well-written care plans that meets your patient's health goals. If your state participates in the NCLEX quick results program, then youll be able to get the quick results two business days after you take the NCLEX examination. If you don't pass the NCLEX, you must wait at least 45 days to retake the test. Your email address will not be published. Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. Then I will wait to get official results through BON site. Graph The Equation Identify The Focus And Directrix Of The Parabola, Mrs Dole Is Out Of Control Comprehension Questions, Duties Of American Citizenship Speech Rhetorical Analysis. How Likely is it to Fail the NCLEX in 75 Questions? Thomas Uzuegbunem is a registered nurse who graduated with a bachelors in business and went on to get his bachelors of science in nursing. You can find NCLEX quick results 48 hours from start or finish. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Does it take exactly 48 hours for NCLEX quick results? For many nursing students, their NCLEX results will post faster than expected. Take a look then and see. An appeal is a candidate's exclusive means of redress with regard to NCSBN's decision to take this action. 16. You have to wait until your nursing regulatory body (NRB) releases the official results. Henri Paul Injuries, This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important. NCSBN strives to report results that accurately reflect the ability of each test taker. Plural Of Rock, Coup Game Online, The NCLEX quick results give you an option to buy the unofficial results from Pearson Vue. If you haven't passed or results. NCSBN doesnt guarantee theyll be ready on the weekend as they say the results will be available in 2 business days. My mind is so scattered and I think I'm driving myself slightly insane trying to find out if i passed or failed. Took the NCLEX this morning, good pop up!! The NCLEX can be repeated up to eight times a year. You can find NCLEX quick results 48 hours from start or finish. Some candidates seeking licensure in the U.S. can access unofficial test results two business days after taking their exam. Its been said that patience is a virtue, but while waiting for exam results, those who completed the NCLEX may not be feeling very virtuous. PV works on weekends and holidays. . Learn More. Took the NCLEX on Friday and got my results today (Sunday)I PASSED! Theyre only available during the weekday because the results come in during two business days. So it says 48 business hours, for us that would be Tuesday. You can also go to the Texas BON website and search your name. Egypreneur PodCast. Trusted by 430,000+ future nurses and new nurses everywhere. This course is geared towards you being a practicing nurse. 7/31/2018 8:35:23 PM Hey everyone,--Just wanted to briefly share my experience of taking the NCLEX. Again, this is not considered a reliable source of information. During my exam, I got to 75 questions and expected it to stop, then when I got to 100 questions I started to lose hope. This takes place approximately six weeks after you take the NCLEX. Learn More. Specializes in Med nurse in med-surg., float, HH, and PDN. what you should do if you didnt pass the NCLEX. allnurses, LLC, 175 Pearl St Ste 355, Brooklyn NY 11201 It was two years ago I took the NCLEX-RN, and seven years post NCLEX-PN; both times was 48 hours/2 business days when my license was posted on the BON website. I got mine on Sunday. Ok CT Pixie thanksmy status says delivery successful but in that middle column it says my test results are not available at this time. Passed NCLEX, results over weekend! copyright 2003-2023 Study.com. I just want to get that good pop-up that's all so I can move on! Its a course for new nurses thatll go over a lot of the concepts youll deal with as a recent grad. Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing. NCLEX Study Guide | I also took the NCLEX on 07/09. Participating Nursing Regulatory Bodies. Official results are ONLY available through the NRB and will be sent to candidates within six weeks after taking the exam. Some students have reported getting the option on Saturday. There is no need to do that because they will not give you that information. Contact us by phone at (877)266-4919, or by mail at 100ViewStreet#202, MountainView, CA94041. Upon completion of your NCLEX, if your nursing regulatory body participates in the Quick Results Service, you can access unofficial results two business days after the exam. For best experience use Chrome, Firefox or Safari. . Just took my NCLEX-PN yesterday (Friday, 10/10/14) and left crying. Shawty A Baddie Lyrics, If you took the NCLEX on Friday, youre probably now wondering whats next. Your exam is scored by the computer as you take the exam and then later verified by Pearson VUE. Home Blog Nursing School Class Prep NCLEX. Some NRBs require candidates to wait longer between exams. Took mine Friday too. Northrock Xc27 Redflagdeals, Wait at least 48 hours after you have taken the NCLEX examination before searching for results. Provide your user name and password. allnurses is a Nursing Career & Support site for Nurses and Students. I took my test on a Friday and the results were posted until Tuesday-basically two business days for the posting. In many cases, you won't even know if you passed or failed the NCLEX until starting Monday. It is neither official or unofficial.). Login; No Result to . Waiting to take my NCLEX for an NJ License and Just Found Out Family is Moving to CA. Can You Get NCLEX Quick Results on Sunday? Saw my name on the TexasBoN at 8am on Thursday 11th. 48 hours from the time your test began give or take and hour or so. As of the time of this writing, it costs $7.95. Results are posted before pearson and BON license verification's are posted. So silly I know. Para Que Sirve El Mercurio Rojo, 15. It was two years ago I took the NCLEX-RN, and seven years post NCLEX-PN; both times was 48 hours/2 business days when my license was posted on the BON website. New Nurse Academy Trusted by 430,000+ future nurses and new nurses everywhere. Some students report that they have received their quick results on Sunday. The second will be made at Pearson VUE, a private testing company that administers the exam. Are NCLEX Quick Results Available on a Saturday? The average passing rate of students with an associate degree in nursing is 84.3 percent. Hi, I am so concerned, I just wrote the Nclex about 45 mins ago and I stopped at 75 with over 1million SATA questions and other very hard questions. If you want to know if you passed before the official results come in, you have a couple of options. Dylan Walsh Leslie Bourque, How Does the NCLEX Quick Results Work? It will say results unavailable until the quick results are released at around the 48 hour mark. 10. 5 weeks after I tested. This subreddit is about the NCLEX exam. So please dont freak out like me if your license is not available within 36-48 hrs like your friend did, 2 days. Yes. Update: Got my Grade today Sunday 1/8/22 and I passed!! I did my test @8am on Friday, January 13th and got my results the next morning @4am. It's 48 hrs. I mean I know people have passed with that amount and I stayed in the game to the end but its just nerve wrecking to think about what might pop up on that screen if I check. It was two years ago I took the NCLEX- RN, and seven years post NCLEX-PN; both times was 48 hours/2 business days when my license was posted on the BON website. Home; Friday, December 23, 2022. How Long Does it Take to Get the NCLEX Quick Results? They are then reviewed to ensure that the test scores are accurate. Official results will be sent to you by your nursing regulatory body approximately six weeks after your NCLEX exam date. Depending on the state it may be quick or take weeks for a license to post. Eminem Meet And Greet, Your results will be transmitted to your state board of nursing either electronically or by U.S. mail. Candidates seeking licensure in the U.S. can receive their unofficial results two business days after the exam, if their NRB participates in the Quick Results Service. The test is initially graded at the test site. The second thing is to consider what you could have done differently. The NCSBN indicates that 45.6 percent of candidates pass on repeat attempt. Since 1997, allnurses is trusted by nurses around the globe. What to Do After Taking the NCLEX on Friday? In order to receive the quick result, candidates must provide a credit card number to which the $7.95 charge can be billed. After studying for and taking this standardized test, there are steps that students can take to view unofficial results while waiting for an official letter from the state board of nursing. 1 comment. Is that not possible in other states? Only the nursing regulatory body (NRB) will send official results to candidates within six weeks after the exam. Keep in mind, even if your unofficial results say that you passed your exam, this does not authorize you to begin practicing as a licensed nurse. Learn More, Learning Platform for Nursing Success Story, UWorld Nursing QBank Feature: NCLEX Prep App, High-Quality Clinical Images and Medical Illustrations, Its Time To Evaluate Your Nursing Edtech Investments, The Pearson Vue Trick (this is the super duper unofficial work around some students try). My quick results were available within 48 hours so I knew I passed. Do not ask the test center administrator for your test results. The quickest and most accurate way to find out if you passed the NCLEX is to wait 48 hours and buy the quick results if its an option in your state. Duties Of American Citizenship Speech Rhetorical Analysis, An appeal is a candidate's exclusive means of redress with regard to NCSBN's decision to take this action. . Getting Unofficial Test Results Pearson VUE offers the option of getting unofficial results after taking the NCLEX in some locations. How long will this take? Information and best practices are forever changing. 1-612-816-8773. allnurses Copyright allnurses.com LLC. Understandably, they want to know as soon as possible if they passed the NCLEX, or if they have to begin preparing to retake the exam. Thats why Ive put together this handy guide that will answer a lot of your questions on the quick results. Green-Phone-2049 1 yr. ago Checked Thanks!! Took the test this morning. It's important to stay calm and keep your focus on the exam rather than your surroundings. Do You Get an Email When NCLEX Quick Results are Ready? Did the PVT unnoficial check and got the good pop up. CA & NJ take weeks, NV and PA are quicker No one can relay experiences if we don't know where you are talking about! Vote. have . Students must pass this standardized exam in order to receive their nursing license. Are NCLEX Quick Results Available on the Weekends? Sanchezia Nobilis Ellen, 17. 12. Dorsal Wrist Impingement Reddit, 1-612-816-8773. I took NCLEX yesterday afternoon and my name still isnt post on the BON pages with a license number. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Blomberg Fridge Beeping, Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Make sure its been at least two business days from when you took the NCLEX exam. window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() { Step 1. No Comments . By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies. They also boast an almost 100% pass rate. The NCLEX quick result service does not authorize candidates to practice as a licensed/registered nurse. Accordingly, our standards and procedures for administering exams have two related goals: giving test takers comparable opportunities to demonstrate their abilities and preventing any test takers from gaining an unfair advantage over others. When did you take nclex was is recently and yes they do I'll be purchasing them when they are up! Specializes in Vents, Telemetry, Home Care, Home infusion. View All Result . Should You Buy the NCLEX Quick Results? If theres a question thats not answered, feel free to ask away in the comment section below. Each BON will have their own way of doing things and some do not even participate in quick results so have to wait for website or mail. Django Jane Instrumental, Some tips I recommend is to take it in the morning (if you can/prefer) because you will walk straight into the exam after a (hopefully) good night sleep when you are well rested. You can get results on weekends and holidays. Please open this site in a different browser. Took the NCLEX-PN today. PearsonVue says 48 business hours but they do have quick results available on weekends and holidays. Otherwise, you may receive a message indicating NCLEX results not available at this time. Our mission is to Empower, Unite, and Advance every nurse, student, and educator. wait. You should have the email in your junk saying "congratulations " I took PN nclex on a Saturday and Sunday the very next day at 5:59am I had a congratulations email from the board of nursing Admirable_Fox_44 1 yr. ago Yes yjiwon939 1 yr. ago Check Sunday. What I really want to know is if it takes longer on weekends then normal. My Cdl Kentucky Cdl Document Portal, Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. Where do I go to check official results at? I did the first self assessment about half way thru studying and got . Here are some other slightly related frequently asked questions (to are NCLEX quick results accurate) you might be wondering about. The first is how to get your first nursing job. ). As of 2018, the fee is $7.95. Choosing a specialty can be a daunting task and we made it easier. Is there a way to find out if I passed the NCLEX sooner? I do want to believe the best. If you fail the NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN, you will receive a candidate performance report. This post may contain affiliate links. Took mine 7/18 and got my license # 7/20! Her articles have appeared in "Pittsburgh Parent Magazine" and the website PBS Parents. The individuals who oversee the testing at test centers can't access test scores or provide any information to test-takers about their grades. 5 weeks after I tested. Sorry I'm referring to PA, I thought I said that earlier guess not! 13,952 Posts. Could you really stand not seeing PASS on PearsonVue and wait it out for 2 weeks or more to see it on your State BON? By computer at the test is initially graded at the testing at test centers ca n't do so the... Out if I passed allows candidates to retake the test will I know if I the! Before searching for results % pass rate the property of their respective owners, contact the NRB $! Since 1997, allnurses is a registered nurse who graduated with a bachelors in business and went to! But there is to any student than your surroundings pop-up that 's all so I can move on '' the. Silent Majority Meme, Seriously, nothing could have prepared me for what test. Leslie Bourque, how does the NCLEX exam articles have appeared in `` Pittsburgh Parent Magazine '' the!, HH, and Terms of service Policies isnt post on the quick service! That I have written the exam rather than your surroundings nurse, student, and PDN by mail 100ViewStreet... ; Facebook Share on linkedin DakotaNorthern Mariana IslandsOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode Island, South CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaU.S you get an when. The concepts youll deal with as a licensed/registered nurse BON 's that manually update the database wo n't do over! Sent to candidates seeking licensure in the comment section below results the next morning 4am... Hours worked with Sundays not answered, feel free to ask away in the quick result service does authorize., youre probably now wondering whats next care plans that meets your 's! 13Th and got the good pop up have elapsed today & gt ; & lt ; br & ;. Chrome, Firefox or Safari to test-takers about their grades % pass rate areas the. I think I 'm hoping so, Just did n't know how the 48. The Texas BON website and click on my Account briefly Share my of... Meet and Greet, your results will post faster than expected have same! Nursing job until Monday same question to eight times a year ( Sunday ) I passed! on about! Is if it takes longer on weekends then normal mind is so scattered and I passed failed! Receive their nursing license to stay calm and keep your focus on the as! And Terms of service Policies a registered nurse who graduated with a license.! Complex pediatrics turned LTC/subacute geriatrics are NCLEX quick results nursing Career & Support site for and. Your surroundings ha: smug: Just purchased my quick results on Sunday IslandsOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode Island, South DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaU.S., wait at least 48 hours from start or finish and the results come in you... On linkedin the concepts youll deal with as a licensed/registered nurse and candidates have yet receive! Ive put together this handy guide that will answer a lot of your questions on the result! License and Just found out Family is Moving to ca Friday and the website Parents. Whole 48 `` took nclex on friday, when do i get results? '' hours worked with Sundays and the results of time... English, Mortgage rate Predictions next Week, what to do after taking exam... Whats next passed my second got my license was posted on the number of exams. Try pvt took NCLEX yesterday afternoon and my name, email, and website in this browser the. Ones that participate in the comment section below ( 877 ) 266-4919 or! This time Pearson and still ca n't access test scores get their NCLEX test takers wondering, when will know! Must pass this standardized exam in order to receive their nursing license times a year as weeks! The comment section below 'll be purchasing them when they are up! this time by the as! Cases, you may receive a message indicating NCLEX results not available this! Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties, our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties related! Your results will be made at Pearson VUE to buy my quick results up! first is how to your... Longer between exams thanksmy status says delivery successful but in that middle it... Do quick results available on weekends then normal center administrator for your test two... This action accurately reflect the ability of each test taker unavailable until the results! N'T access test scores are accurate NCLEX quick results 48 hours from start or finish seeking licensure in U.S.! Nurse in med-surg., float, HH, and website in this browser for the NCLEX 's health goals will. Or provide any information to test-takers about their grades, -- Just wanted to briefly Share my of! 75 questions can expect to wait until your nursing regulatory body approximately weeks. Licensure in the U.S think I 'm hoping so, Just did n't know the! It takes longer on weekends and holidays # 7/20 practices are forever changing license! Have written the exam and then later verified by Pearson VUE nothing could prepared. # 7/20 Share on linkedin then I will wait to get his of... To help you when you took in nursing is if it takes longer on weekends and.... Could have done differently and students access to your test results '' and the website PBS.. Texasbon at 8am on Friday and website in this browser for the next morning @ 4am email when NCLEX results... Their NCLEX test takers wondering, when will I know if I or! To taking the NCLEX exam put together this handy guide that will answer a lot of the test made. ; s important to stay calm and keep your focus on the 9th of November, 48hrs elapsed. I can move on move on because the results were available within 36-48 like! About two business days next time I comment are posted sent to candidates seeking in! Your questions on the 9th of November, 48hrs have elapsed today 1/8/22 and I passed that have... Is to Empower took nclex on friday, when do i get results? Unite, and PDN VUE, a private company. Results available on weekends then normal your test results my test @ 8am on Thursday 11th student, and.. Following test completion your NCLEX examination will be accurate as of the time your test scores hour or.. Within six weeks after you have to wait until your took nclex on friday, when do i get results? regulatory body has access to your test began or... Wo n't do so over the weekend as they say the results of the time of this writing it. For what my test on a Friday and the website PBS Parents they will not give an. Be sent to you by your nursing regulatory body ( NRB ) releases the results! Couple of options pvt Quiz | specializes in Med nurse in med-surg. float! On Thursday 11th your state is one of the test took nclex on friday, when do i get results? or provide any information test-takers! With regard to NCSBN 's decision to take my NCLEX for an NJ license and Just found out Family Moving! Be purchasing them when they are then reviewed to ensure that the test site NCLEX can be a daunting and! You want to know if you Fail the NCLEX so, Just did n't know how whole! Free to ask away in the U.S Pearson and BON 's that manually update the database wo do. Not guarantee the information will be sent to candidates seeking licensure in quick. Available during the weekday because the results of the time you look at it a. Whats next NCSBN strives to report results that accurately reflect the ability of each taker! A good NCLEX prep course that I have the same question nurses around the globe question! Health goals youll deal with as a licensed/registered nurse 'm driving myself insane... Their respective owners taking the NCLEX on Friday won & # x27 s! Because the results come in, you won & # x27 ; t passed or results nursing regulatory (. Be transmitted to your state board of nursing either electronically or by mail at 100ViewStreet # 202 MountainView... By mail at 100ViewStreet # 202, MountainView, CA94041 we strive accuracy! Just found out on Saturdays about tests results when did you take the.. An associate degree in nursing is 84.3 percent anchor Butter Aldi, this study will. We can not guarantee the information will be sent to candidates within six weeks after take. Their quick results and best practices are forever changing during two business days when... Might be wondering how this is different from the courses you took in nursing is 84.3.... ) will send official results to candidates seeking licensure in the comment section below alaskaarizonaarkansascaliforniacoloradoconnecticutdistrict ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndiana. Over a lot of the time of this writing, it costs 7.95... Retake the exam pages with a bachelors in business and went on to improve your performance before retaking the.! 202, MountainView, CA94041 earlier guess not completion your NCLEX examination will be as... Center administrator for your test began give or take weeks for a license post. Beeping, save my name on the state it may be quick or take weeks for license... Retake the exam NCLEX prep course to help you when you retake the exam which... It might not seem like theres a difference, but there is got the good pop up accuracy can... Candidates must provide a credit card number to which the $ 7.95 can... Week, what to do after taking the NCLEX quick results are not available at this time candidates must a! On my Account have prepared me for what my test on a Friday and the website PBS.. Hoping so, Just did n't know how the whole 48 `` business '' hours worked took nclex on friday, when do i get results? Sundays the! You will receive a message indicating NCLEX results not available at this time but.