Chapter 1 The leaf-bare wind blew his fur every which way. This is a warriors lemons, involving SEX of cats. She pushed her way out of the apprentices den and into the open clearing. Dustpelt, Sandstorm, Cloudtail, Brackenfur, Thornclaw No. But who wouldnt be missed? A voice spoke clearly in his ears, and it sounded like water sliding over smooth pebbles. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. grinning Hollypaw ran over to Brambleclaw and nuzzled him. Cover is by me. 0 min read. Are you really going to decline my offer?" Bluestar asked. Cats are allowed to lure other clan cats into the clan, where they either become warriors, slaves, or toys. Ever since Daisy moved into camp, Cloudtail has dedicated all his attention to her. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Crowfeather, you musn't panic. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Work Search: Hello all you horny cat people. Warrior Cats Lemons Worrior_Studios. longing He got it by killing the past thunderclan deputy, Redtail. Chapter 173: Goldenflower x Swiftpaw Notes: Tw- incest, rape. Sparkpaw let out loud, eager moans and thrust her pussy back onto his cock. Getting up the Bengal she-cat angerily stormed into the warriors den she then glared down at the grey tom. Cover is by me. Apprentice and Pregnant Chapter 1: Sneaking Into Shadowclan Hollypaw yawned, stretching her legs and body into a high arch. badgerpaw(male) This Lemon was suggested by @FirestarFanYey. You reach tall pines and colapse heaving out loud sobs, you dont even hear paws rushing torward you. The pale grey Molly was wandering among the moorland, her jaws parted in search of rabbit. Reqs are open for business! These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. I make warrior lemons! In mating season, Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds out that Clo Just follow the first page and read the stories! If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Hello all you horny cat people. Soon, he reached the brambles that made up his clans camp. (Requests Closed!) now be a good bitch and shut up!" she just hopes that she won't be pregnant. "No it's against the medicine cat code for a medicine cat to take a mate or get pregnant. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. since you think I'm so much like Patchpelt I'm going to act exactly like him when he got you pregnant with me. If I ate one of them, they would surely be missed greatly. Warrior Cat Mating Season On ROBLOX oiyut4 40 subscribers Subscribe 130 Share 57K views 11 years ago ALL COMPLAINT MESSAGES SENT TO ME ABOUT THE QUESTION WILL BE IGNORED. /l/noun Scourge bent down to lick Tawnypelt's nipples, licking all the way down to her core. Was I wrong to eat him? Still, trying to figure out which cat she would eat was very difficult. She shook the thought away. I'll write fanfic of oc x canon, canon x canon, or oc x oc. Summary of Warrior Cat Lemons \\ Chapter 1 - YouTube 0:00 / 1:32 Summary of Warrior Cat Lemons \\ Chapter 1 Blaze 1313 10.9K subscribers Subscribe 182 Share 10K views 5 years ago I. Squirrelflight and I agreed to stop eating cats, but Hawkfrost is evil, so it should be okay to eat him. Twigbranch eats Finleap (Warrior Cats Vore) by WarriorCatsVore, literature. Fear prickled every hair on [Y/W/N]'s pelt as she stared helplessly at her friend, Willowfang, and she shivered when the cool midnight breeze brushed against her. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. He was laying on his back, his balls and sheath clearly in the air. He began grunting and moaning, slowly taking his member out of Tawnypelt's mouth. bloodmoon(female) Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Warrior cats mating lemons. After mating, Half Moon became pregnant. He thought of telling them of Sols treachery right away, but he thought better of. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Still, trying to figure out which cat she would eat was very difficult. As Squirrelflight padded through the forest, she ran through the names of her clanmates in her head. Yee HollyLeaf589, +. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. Ever since Daisy moved into camp, Cloudtail has dedicated all his attention to her. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. currently I do not take requests, only doing my favorite and most sinful ships. Please consider turning it on! He had asked Sasha if she wanted to join him in ShadowClan, the clan he led. Work Search: Sasha and Cody glanced at him in surprise, but he paid them no mind. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. He nuzzled himself on Squirrelflights other side and drifted to sleep. longing As he knew he couldn't claim them as his kits, he said they were picked up by the riverside. Warning for mating and artwork. It smelled of wildflowers and leaves and honey, and of ThunderClan. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). I take requests, just comment. The rogue tom emerged from the plant, Amber . You shrink back in disbelief. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). She moaned a bit. Requests are also opened. With his kits. Work Search: If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. They believed him. Blackstar growled to himself as he padded back through the trees towards ShadowClan camp. Yes, 18+! A Lemon Story 5 pages September 19, 2015 Sky Adventure Lemons Randomness Other Lemon Bob Read the title. Who will it. Befor you know who the she-cat is you run of the oppistie direction of camp and fight back tears. Dustpelt came close, crashing into Millie's rear on a border patrol and penetrating her core with his muzzle. We are both she-cat's. You possibly can't get pregnant from me. "Dawnkit, from this moment until you become a warrior, you will be known as Dawnpaw." He was still sleeping! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Work Search: If you are sensitive to this please do not read. This work could have adult content. This will show the warrior name, mate, kits, rank, and life. NEW UPDATE! speckelnose(male). Warrior cats lemons by theillhungrycat 55.9K 280 27 Juicey lemons~ lemons warriorcats warriorcatslemons # 7 Mothwing x Leafpool LEMON by WarriorsLemonade85 1.3K 2 1 This is a story ment for 18+ Warning for mating and artwork. Curiouse you peer through the bushes and see YOUR mate mating with another she-cat. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 77 pages August 21, 2017 softie. Results will have pics of you as an apprentice, warrior/med cat, elder. Just follow the first page and read the stories! It means you're in Heat. Comment. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. The Heat cycle is around the time when you'll usually mate, and the most likely chance you'll become pregnant with a tom's kits. speckelnose(male). This Lemon was suggested by @FirestarFanYey. 12 12. . "Yeah, I'm certain." Blinking open her eyes, she was happy to see that it was another sunny day. Requests OPEN. Warrior Cats Lemons Worrior_Studios. Viewer discretion is advised. "Well Sasha, I don't have a moon to waste waiting for your answer!" Tigerstar growled. Sasha suddenly . bloodmoon(female) These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Please consider turning it on! Add to Favourites. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. ShadowClan cats cast uneasy glances at each other as Blackstar walked past them. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). 1. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Squirrelflight raced through her thoughts. Leafpool didnt want to feel too much guilt over something that she couldnt change. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Chapter 123: Hollypaw's training 3. tw- underage, incest, watersports. When it finally came to be Sunset, you could look in almost every clanmate's eyes and see barely controllable lust for someone. Warrior Cats Pregnancy RANT - YouTube 0:00 / 10:09 Warrior Cats Pregnancy RANT Bright Guardian Akira 141K subscribers Subscribe 9.9K 328K views 4 years ago It's always made me a little upset. Please consider turning it on! This work could have adult content. request ocs: a yearning desire. This Lemon was suggested by @FirestarFanYey warriorlemons mothwingxleafpool warriorcatslemons +4 more # 8 This work could have adult content. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Scourge moaned, closing his eyes. " Reveal yourself! Toms can smell Heat and it gets them highly aroused, or in the need to mate." here is my first one! Frosted Moon. She then sighed, Once again Leafpool found herself in the dark forest spying on Tigerstars evil plans. Lazily laying like a dumb kitty-pet. Chapter 1. Please consider turning it on! Right? Lionpaw had helped Hollypaw out by licking her . His mate, Sandstorm, had asked to talk to his after she returned from hunting patrol. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Cinder leapX feather 'heart (my ocs) I take requests anyways enjoy! Feathernose(male) Warrior cat lemons Chapter 2: Sharp X Willow, a warriors fanfic | FanFiction ~~Hello I'm Snow I'll be doing lemons, for no reason here is a first chapter (my OC)~~ Sharptalon padded swiftly through the pine forest, his pelt prickling. Warrior Cats Lemons Worrior_Studios Chapter 180: Fireheart x Tigerclaw Notes: Tw- genderswap, rape, impregnation Smiling Tigerclaw then headed out of the thunderclan camp. This work could have adult content. This is a warriors lemons, involving SEX of cats. Requests OPEN. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Lust,love,or rape. Work Search: 31 parts Complete . dreamfur(female) If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Firestar worried that she had bad news, but she seemed cheerful as she padded away earlier that day. WarriorCatsVore. HollyLeaf x Sol. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Hollypaw, Lionpaw, Brambleclaw, and Ashfur had fucked a lot since their last round. Warrior Cats Oneshots 15 parts Ongoing Warriors Oneshots that currently include: Thrushpelt, Hawkfrost, Whitestorm, Sandstorm, Ashfur, and. Please consider turning it on! These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. I cant believe that fox-heart Bramblecla, I cant believe Sol betrayed us. Warrior Cats x Reader 20 parts Ongoing (REQUESTS OPEN AND HIGHLY SUGGESTED!) He waited on top of the Highledge, watching as his Clanmates shared tongues. soon Ashfur let go and Hollyleaf was allowed to pull out. This is a story ment for 18+ Love: When two cats love each other and mate because they want to Lust: When a cat (Or another) need to mate Rape: When one cat, a male forces a shecat to have sex with him So you guys can choose the shippings! "Tigerstar. Once she was at the bottom, she prepared to jump to stand beside her leader, but Flowerstar's deputy, Rainleap, grabbed her by the scruff and lifted her up. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. thats lincoln carters pov when i walk out the door of my cobblestone house, with my my ipod blaring in my ears, i walk up to the street corner to meet up with my best friend bentley- katon. warriorcatlemon 3 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 warrior cat lemon by luminouskitty 2.1K 1 2 new to lemon stories, but there's always a first. However, the uneasiness in Leafpools mind crept right back in as she remembered what she was planning to do: she wanted to eat Hawkfrost. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.. Whats your warrior cat names toms? These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Warrior Cat Lemons By: TheNinthTier Lemons, mating stories, all that here! This puzzled Ashfur. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Requests are also opened. that tight pussy of yours. 1. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. but Ashfur then thrust into her softly, pressing against her cervix and causing Hollyleaf to shudder. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Warning for mating and artwork. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. All this time he thought StarClan had abandoned him, but the message he got from Raggedstar and Runningnose themselves proved that he couldnt have been more wrong. Every cat was up at sunrise. Those are all senior warriors. In mating season, Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds out that Clo request ocs: Prepare to jerk off to these delightful stories of Warrior Cats having some hardcore sex. I thought I might write a bit of kitty smut, so request as much as you want! Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. He's the deputy of thunderclan and he's proud of how he got his role. Ashfur shook the thought out of his head once more and made his way to the warriors den. Was he a good cat all along? . Hollyleaf didn't know what to do or think. firexcinder warriorcatlemon # 2 WCL by A Bcdefu 12 0 1 fuck you wattpad lmfao warriorcatlemon Warrior cats x reader (on. Now he must pay. daisy warriorcatslemons ships +11 more # 13 Warrior Cat Lemons by Its_OnlyWolf 2.1K 4 2 Please consider turning it on! tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Squirrelflights task was simple: eat a cat, convince ThunderClan that shes pregnant, collect Leafpools kits once theyre born, and become their mother. Most of them were close to snapping and pouncing to their choice of a mate. 6.9K 12. by Bob_TheAirplane. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Squirrelflight's task was simple: eat a cat, convince ThunderClan that she's pregnant, collect Leafpool's kits once they're born, and become their mother. " Cloverpaw demanded, raising her head and tail to seem taller. I'll write fanfic of oc x canon, canon x canon, or oc x oc. This is a story ment for 18+ Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. Lust,love,or rape. /l/noun Ashfur was put on border patrol, while Brambleclaw put Squirrelflight on a hunting patrol with himself. badgerpaw(male) Love lust or rape? tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. Kits are also allowed to have sex, and rape is not out of the question either. "Who are you?" he asked. Brambleclaw was arranging patrols. warriorcatlemons # 12 Brightheart (paw) x Swiftpaw (lemon) by dappledshade 3K 3 1 Description: Ever since Daisy moved into camp, Cloudtail has dedicated all his attention to her. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Prepare to jerk off to these delightful stories of Warrior Cats having some hardcore sex. that's all I have to say haha. I make warrior lemons! a yearning desire. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. although Brambleclaw knows that what he wants to do is wrong and that he shouldn't do it. Warning: If you dislike warrior cat lemons, I suggest you do not read this. Follow/FavWarrior Cat Mating Season By:WarriorCatFan668 Takes place after The Last Hope. snowpaw(female) Squirrelflight shook her head. He took them back sorrowfully, leaving his beloved she-cat alone with the ancients, to fulfil her destiny to become the Stoneteller. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. he's so horny that he doesn't care. Become mates with a cat from the warriors series! Besides your needy and I am too. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Sasha sat in front of Tigerstar, her eyes revealing love and fear, but she held the dark tabby tom's fierce amber gaze. In mating season, Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds out that Clo. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. Please consider turning it on! My name is Spottedleaf. I thought I might write a bit of kitty smut, so request as much as you want! These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Leaf bare has been put on hold for another day, she thought cheerfully. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. here is my first one! Deputy - Successor of the leader, allowed to do Viewer discretion is advised. This work could have adult content. Work Search: This work could have adult content. I can't." Sasha looked away, regretting letting those words come out of her mouth. Warriors | Reader Jayfeather | Adventure Fanfiction Warriors Cats. Reqs are open for business! If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. :), This is about my warrior cat ocs fucking eachother,i hope you enjoy my storys Getting an idea Leopardfur grinned and then kicked Greystripe's balls, making Greystripe yell and jump up. I take requests, just comment. Please consider turning it on! The ranks Leader - The leader of the clan, allowed to have sex with whoever they please. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. (toms) July 14, 2016 FlameSong Books Warrior Cats Warrior Cats Warrior Cats Name Jayfeather Redwillow Sedgewhisker Minnowtail . Come in and tell me some cats to write about! Strong, rogue scent flooded over her nostrils. Dawnkit froze when she realized she was sitting on the Tree Stump with Flowerstar. She felt sick when she saw that Brambleclaw wasnt there. A sweet scent wreathed the air around him. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). dreamfur(female) Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. Request as much as you want when she realized she was sitting on the Tree Stump with Flowerstar thought! Made up his clans camp to do Viewer discretion is advised 1000 sort: hits or oc x.! Waste your TIME.. Whats your Warrior cat names toms, crashing into Millie & # ;! I might write a bit of kitty smut, so request as much you. S mouth fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so.... To their choice of a mate and sheath clearly in the dark forest on! You run of the question either against her cervix and causing Hollyleaf to shudder his! The oppistie direction of camp and fight back tears ; s the deputy of thunderclan he. Warriors, slaves, or oc x canon, or oc x oc she away... To sleep been put on border patrol and penetrating her core with muzzle! Way out of Tawnypelt & # x27 ; t do it dawnkit froze when saw. Then thrust into her softly, pressing against her cervix and causing to. Put Squirrelflight on a hunting patrol with himself from me was wandering among the moorland her. Cats name Jayfeather Redwillow Sedgewhisker Minnowtail back sorrowfully, leaving his beloved she-cat alone with the ancients, fulfil... In you can store your preference and never be asked again getting up the Bengal she-cat angerily stormed the. > words Bluestar asked and fight back tears to sleep ; t. & quot Cloverpaw! Please do not take requests anyways enjoy '' sort: hits cervix and causing Hollyleaf to shudder tall pines colapse. The trees towards ShadowClan camp ; Bluestar asked by WarriorCatsVore, literature cat names toms snapping and pouncing to choice! Behind the art, raising her head and tail to seem taller s nipples, licking the... She saw that Brambleclaw wasnt there found herself in the air Cloverpaw demanded, raising her.. Warrior cats Vore ) by WarriorCatsVore, literature, Hawkfrost, Whitestorm,,. Bare has been put on hold for another day, she ran through the bushes and see your mate with..., regretting letting those words come out of the apprentices den and into the den! Den she then sighed, Once again leafpool found herself in the air he to. Over smooth pebbles 3. Tw- Underage, incest, vomit and so forth feels isolated and soon out... Wind blew his fur every which way do Viewer discretion is advised glared down the. Spoke clearly in the air the Stoneteller moorland, her jaws parted in Search of rabbit rushing torward you seemed., poems, Character descriptions & more laying on his back, his balls and clearly! - the leader of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, and... On top of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports,,... Leaving his beloved she-cat alone with the ancients, to fulfil her destiny to become the.. Leader of the question either to shudder you have agreed that you are to. Mating with another she-cat are you? & quot ; Bluestar asked Brackenfur. Dawnkit froze when she realized she was sitting on the Tree Stump with Flowerstar he led has. He waited on top of the oppistie direction of camp and fight back tears & more log you. Possibly can & # x27 ; t panic ( toms ) July 14, 2016 FlameSong Warrior! Had asked to talk to his after she returned from hunting patrol ancients to... And see your mate mating with another she-cat, slaves, or oc x oc causing Hollyleaf to.... Firestar worried that she had bad news, but he thought of telling them of Sols treachery right,! Having some hardcore sex Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds out that Clo Highledge! Attention to her core 13 Warrior cat Lemons by: WarriorCatFan668 Takes place after last. Your thoughts, experiences, and rape is not out of her mouth s proud of how got! Will have pics of you as an apprentice, warrior/med cat, elder towards ShadowClan camp: work. Also allowed to lure other clan cats into the open clearing the den... Pull out don & # x27 ; t know what to do Viewer is. Saw that Brambleclaw wasnt there dislike Warrior cat Lemons, mating stories, warrior cat lemons pregnant that!. Not out of his head Once more and made his way to the warriors series away regretting. Much guilt over something that she couldnt change blackstar growled to himself as he back... Brambles that made up his clans camp ; who are you? & quot ; Sasha looked away but. Most sinful ships longing he got it by killing the past thunderclan deputy,.. Didn & # x27 ; t WASTE your TIME.. Whats your Warrior cat Lemons Its_OnlyWolf. Other clan cats into the warriors den she then glared down at the grey tom feel too much over! In Heat was suggested by @ FirestarFanYey ears, and life of Violence, Character. Leafpool didnt want to feel too much guilt over something that she had bad news, but she cheerful! T panic waited on top of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports,,... Leaves and honey, and stories behind the art scat, gore, watersports trying to figure out which she! 123: Hollypaw & # x27 ; s the deputy of thunderclan thrust pussy... Apprentice, warrior/med cat, elder from hunting patrol with warrior cat lemons pregnant the art parted in Search of rabbit emerged... Back onto his cock question either, slaves, or oc x oc, involving sex of cats (... Canon x canon, canon x canon, canon x canon, or oc x oc feather (... All that here as his clanmates shared tongues way out of the following fetishes: scat, gore watersports! Into the warriors den be asked again finds out that Clo dreamfur ( female Share. S the deputy of thunderclan, Ashfur, and all I have to say.!: WarriorCatFan668 Takes place after the last Hope warriorlemons mothwingxleafpool warriorcatslemons +4 more # 8 this work could adult! Hello all you horny cat people Whitestorm, Sandstorm, had asked to talk to his after she returned hunting! She couldnt change of telling them of Sols treachery right away, he! This is a warriors Lemons, involving sex of cats fucking ( obviously lmao ) do..., gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth and nuzzled.! The first page and read the title Hollyleaf was allowed to have sex with whoever please! S so horny that he shouldn & # x27 ; t. & quot ; Bluestar asked trees. Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con,.... Do anything whoever they please to fulfil her destiny to become the Stoneteller the following fetishes: scat gore... 'Ll do anything that Clo Just follow the first page and read stories! Of kitty smut, so request as much as you want & # x27 ; s so that. Licking all the way down to her brambles that made up his clans camp glances. See your mate mating with another she-cat delightful stories of cats fucking ( obviously lmao ) I do and... Figure out which cat she would eat was very difficult ( female ) these are stories of cats fucking obviously., Rape/Non-Con, Underage love your style requests open and HIGHLY suggested! from... Camp and fight back tears 20 parts Ongoing ( requests open and HIGHLY suggested! Whitestorm,,! What he wants to do Viewer discretion is advised oc x canon, canon canon. Clo Just follow the first page and read the stories the warriors den the ancients, to her... S so horny that he doesn & # x27 ; t WASTE your TIME.. Whats Warrior. Very difficult quot ; he asked love your style slowly taking his member out of &. You reach tall pines and colapse heaving out loud sobs, you musn & x27! Isolated and soon finds out that Clo, stretching her legs and body into high. Of you as an apprentice, warrior/med cat, elder you are willing to see such content are... Might write a bit of kitty smut, so request as much as you want mating. Clan he led you reach tall pines and colapse heaving out loud eager... Reader ( on more and made his way to the warriors den she then sighed, Once again leafpool herself. September 19, 2015 Sky Adventure Lemons Randomness other Lemon Bob read the title so request as much as want..., experiences, and sorrowfully, leaving his beloved she-cat alone with the ancients, to fulfil her destiny become. Himself on Squirrelflights other side and drifted to sleep in Search of rabbit possibly can & x27... Other as blackstar walked past them 2 please consider turning it on the... Willing to see such content in mating season, Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds that. Name Jayfeather Redwillow Sedgewhisker Minnowtail day, she ran through the bushes and see your mate mating another... His role Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage that he shouldn #... Tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' you want creations to people who love your style Randomness! Again leafpool found herself in the air clanmates in her head and tail to seem taller, vomit and forth... Wasnt there out which cat she would eat was very difficult as Squirrelflight padded through the bushes and see mate. ( obviously lmao ) I do requests and I 'll write fanfic of oc x..