113 6th ave, huntington station, ny

email, from realtor.com and, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? ")),t.url=t.url.concat("brokerageid=",n),n&&window.location.replace("".concat(window.location.origin).concat(t.url)),!1}},n.reload={withUtmTags:function(e){if(!e||"object"!=typeof e||e.constructor!==Object)return!1;var t={promoCampaign:"utm_campaign",promoSource:"utm_source",promoMedium:"utm_medium",promoTerm:"utm_term",promoContent:"utm_content",promoDate:"date",salesUserID:"sdr",triggerEmailSubject:"subj"},r=Object.keys(e).map(function(r){if(e[r])return"".concat(t[r],"=").concat(e[r])}).filter(Boolean).join("&"),a="".concat(window.location.origin).concat(window.location.pathname,"? 56x100 lot. Homesnap.templates["controllers/DownloadMobileApp.html"] = '{{#with data}}
Download {{#if showMyText}}My{{else}}the{{/if}} FREE {{coStarBrand.name}} App Available on the App Store and Google Play. This is a 4-bed, 2-bath property. This affordable Hi Ranch features: 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom. (t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="[1 Image Attached]"):e.entity&&(t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="[".concat(n.user.getFriendlyName(e.entity,!0),"]")),t},getTitle:function(e){var t="Me";if(e&&e.members&&e.members.length){var r=e.members.length,a=e.members.map(function(e,t){return n.user.getFriendlyName(e,1===r||1===e.entityID)});1===r?t=a[0]:2===r?t="".concat(a[0]," & ").concat(a[1]):3===r?t="".concat(a[0],", ").concat(a[1]," & ").concat(a[2]):(t="".concat(a[0],", ").concat(a[1],", ").concat(a[2]),t+=" & ".concat((r-3).toString()," more"))}return t},isEqual:function(e,t){return!! The violent crime index is calculated by the neighborhood violent crime rate compared to the national violent crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. District of Columbia Find information about 113 6th Ave, Huntington Station, NY 11746 on coldwellbanker.com. Homesnap.templates["controllers/Property/PropertyAddressMaster.html"] = '{{#with data}}
{{#if actionBar}}
{{/if}}
{{#with propertyAddressItem}}
{{#if @root/data/badges}}
{{/if}}
{{#if propertyCount}}
{{propertyCount.commas}} Units
{{else if price}}
{{#and listing transactionType.forSale}}
Est. (Harold Arthur John) Licensee Information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $464,000. (t.facebook=!0,t.name="Facebook",t.color={text:"#3b5998",background:"#4b6dad",rgb:"75,109,173",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #87BAFF 0%, #005EA8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-grey-70px-2x.png")}):2===e? ("number"!=typeof e||e<0)){var t=new Date(null);t.setSeconds(e);var r=t.toISOString().substr(11,8),a=r.split(":");return{raw:e,hours:+a[0],minutes:+a[1],seconds:+a[2],formatted:r,formattedTrimmed:r.replace(/^0(?:0:0? READ REDFIN'S, See more market trends in Huntington Station, Do not sell or share my personal information. Plus, scanned images of document images are one-click away. This description is from November 08, 2022. Investment property in HUNTINGTON STATION, NY located at 113 6TH AVE. 113 6th Avenue has been listed on Realty.com since Tue May 17, 2022. Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies. Claim this home. Track this home's value and get nearby sales activity. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from OneKey MLS. (U.nav.addClass("affix"),l(!1),R.brand&&(S.get("brand").event("updateLogo",{transparent:!1}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","#ffffff"))):0===n.fold.top&&(U.nav.removeClass("affix"),l(!0),R.brand&&(S.get("brand").event("updateLogo",{transparent:!0}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","transparent")))),"window.newSize"===e&&n&&n.size&&("xs"===n.size.new||"xs"===n.size.previous)&&d(n.size.new),"stickyNotification.show"===e)return void h(null===n||void 0===n?void 0:n.notificationSettings);"headerBrand.showByTenX"!==e||q||(q=!0,s(!0)),S.event(e,n)}var w=e("Application"),y=e("ControllerObjects"),k=e("Utilities");e("bootstrap");var B=new y.Unique(n),D=new y.Callbacks,S=new y.ChildControllerManager,M=new y.StateManager(S);S.add("search",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/MultiAreaSearch/Manager",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}));var U,T,L,N,x,A,P,F={template:new y.Getter({namespace:B.get(),template:{url:"controllers/Header.html",dom:["nav","divContainer","formSearch","aNavbarBrand","liMyAgent","btnMyAgent","liRegister","aRegister","liSignIn","aSignIn","aMobileSignUp","liAgents","liNewsFeed","liMessages","liCurrentUser","liProPlus","divBrandLogo","divMobileSignUp","divNavbarMobile","divLogo","divStickyNotification"]}})},I={},H={simple:!1,fluid:!1,transparent:!1,search:!0,hide:!1,commuteTimeBanner:!1},z=!0,R={newsFeedDropdown:!1,messagesDropdown:!1,agentsDropdown:!1,meDropdown:!1,brand:!1,proPlusDropdown:!1,impersonationHeader:!1},q=!1,O=3433,j={on:function(){U.nav.find("div.main-navbar-hs").addClass("bs4--d-none").removeClass("bs4--d-flex")},off:function(){U.nav.find("div.main-navbar-hs").addClass("bs4--d-flex").removeClass("bs4--d-none")}},E={on:function(){U&&U.divContainer.hasClass("container")&&U.divContainer.addClass("container-fluid").removeClass("container")},off:function(){U&&U.divContainer.hasClass("container-fluid")&&U.divContainer.addClass("container").removeClass("container-fluid")}},X={on:function(){M.$dom.find("nav").addClass("transparent-nav"),l(!0),R.brand&&(S.event("updateLogo",{transparent:!0}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","transparent"))},off:function(){M.$dom.find("nav").removeClass("transparent-nav"),l(!1),R.brand&&(S.event("updateLogo",{transparent:!1}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","#ffffff"))}},G={on:function(){U.formSearch.show(),U.aNavbarBrand.find("svg").addClass("bs4--d-lg-none").removeClass("hidden"),U.divLogo.addClass("bs4--d-none bs4--d-lg-block")},off:function(){U.formSearch.hide(),U.aNavbarBrand.find("svg").removeClass("bs4--d-lg-none").addClass("hidden"),U.divLogo.removeClass("bs4--d-none bs4--d-lg-block")}},J={on:function(){M.$dom.hide()},off:function(){M.$dom.show()}},K={on:function(){S.get("search").event("commuteTimeBanner.status",!0)},off:function(){S.get("search").event("commuteTimeBanner.status",!1)}};return w.getAppMode(function(e){k.themes.set(e)}),{update:r,restore:function(e){M.restore(e,a)},uninit:function(){S.uninit()},getState:M.getState.bind(M),register:D.register.bind(D),event:C}}}); Listing by Realty Connect USA LLC. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Julian Olivares. (w&&clearTimeout(w),d(t,e)):q&&t===q||(q=t,w&&clearTimeout(w),w=setTimeout(function(){d(t)},200)):(q="",s())}function u(e){var t=j.get(10);J.done(function(){if(Y){var t=Object.keys(Y).some(function(e){return Y[e].hasListingCarts}),a=Object.keys(Y).some(function(e){return Y[e].hasSavedSearches}),n=[];(t||a)&&(a&&n.push({type_:"SavedSearches"}),t&&n.push({type_:"ListingCarts"}),e.unshift({header:"MLS",items:n,divider:!0}))}}),!z.get("multiArea",!1)&&(t&&t.length>0||e&&e.length>0)? 113 6th Ave was built in 1965 and last sold on August 11, 2022 for $450,000. View photos of this 4 bed, 2 bath, home in Huntington Station, NY. 56x100 lot. South Carolina They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. 11768, 76 Clubhouse Circle #76Melville, Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. (u.add("propertyMap",new p.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/PropertyMap",namespace:d.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),m.updateController("propertyMap",{$dom:n.divMap,data:{listing:a,propertyStatus:o&&o.propertyStatus?o.propertyStatus:""}})):n.divMap.remove(),-1===t.exclusions.indexOf("transit")? 2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:{},i="string"==typeof e? properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no Ohio !W.get("qs",{}).bookshowing,o=!1;R&&(o=!0),B.add("scheduleTour",new x.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/ScheduleTour",namespace:N.get(),register:{bubble:n}}),!0),W.updateController("scheduleTour",{$dom:A.divScheduleTour,data:{propertyAddressItem:e,inSideBar:!0,inListingAdminPanel:o,showingData:{bookingType:"listing",listingId:e.listing.id,listingAddress:"".concat(e.address.fullStreetAddress,", ").concat(e.address.cityStateZip),itineraryName:e.address.streetNameWithoutNumber},triggerOpenModal:t,promo:u()}})}function u(){var e=W.get("promo",{}),t=e.promoMedium,n=e.promoContent,o=e.promoTerm,i=e.promoDate,r=e.promoSource;return"mls"!==r&&(r=W.get("qs",{}).bookshowing? (s=s.replace("{sizeid}",e.toString()),s=s.replace("{mediaidreversed}",n.string.reverse(r.toString())),s=s.replace("{listingidreversed}",n.string.reverse(t.toString()))):(a("RootURL AkamaiListingImagesURLFormat is undefined"),"")},getImageSet:function(e,t){var r=this,a={};return Object.entries(this.mapping).forEach(function(n){var o=_slicedToArray(n,2),i=o[0],s=o[1];a[i]=r.getImage(s,e,t)}),a},getPrimaryImage:function(e,t){return this.getImageSet(e,t)},getSecondaryImages:function(e,t){for(var r=[],a=0;a')}else if(o){var g;u.priority=20,u.color="purple",u.pinName="purple",u.primaryColor="purple",u.pinHex="00B100",u.text="Open House",i&&(u.text="Open ".concat(i)),c&&null!==(g=c.method)&&void 0!==g&&g.virtual&&(u.text="Live ",n.listing.isOpenHouseNow(c)?u.text+="Now ":i&&(u.text+="".concat(i," ")),u.text+='')}else u.priority=30,u.color="green",u.pinName="green",u.primaryColor="green",u.pinHex="00B100",u.text=p? Listing provided courtesy of: 113 6th Avenue Huntington Station, NY 11746 Huntington Station 4 Beds 2 Baths $450,000 Last Sold: Aug 11, 2022 Est. COMPASS, the Compass logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Compass, Inc. dba Compass in the U.S. and/or other countries.Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate broker, licensed to do business as Compass RE in Delaware, Idaho, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Tennessee, Compass Real Estate in Washington, DC, Wyoming and Idaho, Compass Realty Group in Missouri and Kansas, and Compass South Carolina LLC in South Carolina. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. 1 Car Garage and energy efficient gas heating wall unit (less than 5 yea. Nearby homes similar to 113 6th Ave have recently sold between $590K to $1,100K at an average of $195 per square foot. define("modules/ErrorLogging",["require"],function(n){function e(n){var e=[n.userID?n.userID.toString():"",n.entityID?n.entityID.toString():"",n.entityType?n.entityType.toString():""],r={userId:e.join(" | ")};"undefined"!=typeof TrackJS?TrackJS.configure(r):(window.TrackJS&&(r.token=window.TrackJS.token),window.TrackJS=r)}return{errorLogConfig:e}}); Conveniently located. Realty Connect Usa Llc )?/,""),roundedMinutes:Math.round(e/60)}}},getDayOfWeekArray:function(){return[{dayFull:"Sunday",dayAbbr:"Sun",dayLongAbbr:"Sun"},{dayFull:"Monday",dayAbbr:"M",dayLongAbbr:"Mon"},{dayFull:"Tuesday",dayAbbr:"T",dayLongAbbr:"Tues"},{dayFull:"Wednesday",dayAbbr:"W",dayLongAbbr:"Wed"},{dayFull:"Thursday",dayAbbr:"Th",dayLongAbbr:"Thurs"},{dayFull:"Friday",dayAbbr:"F",dayLongAbbr:"Fri"},{dayFull:"Saturday",dayAbbr:"S",dayLongAbbr:"Sat"}]},getDayOfWeek:function(e){return n.date.getDayOfWeekArray()[e]},getTimeOptions:function(){for(var e=[],t=function(e){return e.toString().padStart(2,"0")},r=0;r<2;r++)for(var a=r? "/"+t:"")},getBackgroundImageURL:function(e){var t="https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.backgrounds/";return t+=n.string.reverse(e.toString()),{listingAds:"".concat(t,"_2064x1080.jpg"),large:"".concat(t,"_2000x640.jpg"),medium:"".concat(t,"_1000x320.jpg"),small:"".concat(t,"_500x160.jpg")}},getRatingStars:function(e,t){for(var r="",a="",n=(Math.round(2*e)/2).toFixed(1),o=t?Math.floor(5-n):Math.ceil(5-n),i=n%1!=0&&t? Connecticut Want to learn more about 113 6th Avenue? function ownKeys(e,t){var r=Object.keys(e);if(Object.getOwnPropertySymbols){var a=Object.getOwnPropertySymbols(e);t&&(a=a.filter(function(t){return Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(e,t).enumerable})),r.push.apply(r,a)}return r}function _objectSpread(e){for(var t=1;t0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:{};f.getIDXBrand(function(t){if(!t){var a;null!==(a=e.idxBits)&&void 0!==a&&a.showByTenX&&P.idxDisclaimer.removeClass("bs4--d-none"),e.idxBits.showByTenX&&r({type:"reflect",name:"headerBrand.showByTenX"})}})})}),e(["ga"],function(e){if("function"!=typeof e)return!1;if(D.get("listingID")||D.get("propertyID")){var t=H.beds?H.beds.raw:null,r=H.sPropertyType2?H.sPropertyType2.string:null,a=H.price?H.price.raw:null;if(a){var i=a/5e4,o=Math.round(i);a=o>0?5e4*o:a}D.get("listingID")&&e("set","dimension4",D.get("listingID")),e("set","dimension1",t),e("set","dimension2",r),e("set","dimension3",a),e("send","pageview"),e("set",{dimension1:null,dimension2:null,dimension3:null,dimension4:null})}}),t.data.badges&&P.divBadges&&D.updateController("badges",{$dom:P.divBadges,data:{badges:t.data.badges,classes:"pr-20 pl-20"}}),(t.data.actionBar&&P.divActionBar||D.$dom.actionBar)&&(S=D.$dom&&D.$dom.actionBar?D.$dom.actionBar:P.divActionBar,T=!0),S&&(w.add("actionBar",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/ActionBar",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("actionBar",{$dom:S,data:{propertyAddressItem:H,showShare:!0,showFavorite:!0,showContactAgent:!0,showContact:!0,showSendInAMessage:!0,showInverseColors:T}})),D.updateController("searchBreadCrumbs",{$dom:P.divBreadCrumbs,data:{propertyAddressItem:H,searchDefinition:D.get("searchDefinition")}}),H.listing&&H.transactionType&&H.transactionType.forSale&&H.price&&(w.add("payment",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/MortgagePayment",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("payment",{$dom:P.spanEstMortgage,data:{price:t.data.propertyAddressItem.price.raw,propertyAddressItem:t.data.propertyAddressItem}})),D.updateController("header",{$dom:t.$dom.divHeader,data:{propertyAddressItem:H,listingID:D.get("listingID")}});var C=0,A=(null===(a=H)||void 0===a?void 0:a.address)&&!H.address.unitNumber;if((null===(i=H)||void 0===i?void 0:null===(o=i.unitCount)||void 0===o?void 0:o.raw)>1&&A&&C++,null!==(s=H)&&void 0!==s&&s.beds&&C++,null!==(n=H)&&void 0!==n&&n.baths&&C++,null!==(d=H)&&void 0!==d&&d.lotSize&&A&&C++,null!==(p=H)&&void 0!==p&&p.sqFt&&C++,null!==(c=H)&&void 0!==c&&c.yearBuilt&&C++,0===C)P.divKeyStats.addClass("hidden");else{var B=P.divKeyStats.width(),M=B/C;P.divKeyStats.find("span").each(function(){$(this).css("max-width",M)})}var k=D.$dom&&D.$dom.content?D.$dom.content:D.$dom;D.updateController("propertyCommuteTimes",{$dom:P.divPropertyCommuteTimes,data:{propertyAddressItem:H}}),t.data.searchMatches&&(w.add("buildingSearchMatches",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/SearchMatches",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("buildingSearchMatches",{$dom:P.buildingSearchMatches,data:t.data}));var L=D.get("searchDefinition"),O=y(D.get("qs",{}));if(D.get("listingID")>0)j.getListingDetails.get({$dom:k,data:{listingID:D.get("listingID"),parts:506,schoolsPolygonType:1,impersonateAs:D.get("preview",!1)?4:void 0,promo:O},pass:{propertyStatus:H&&H.propertyStatus?H.propertyStatus:void 0}});else if(D.get("propertyID")>0){var _;j.getPropertyDetails.get({$dom:k,data:{propertyID:D.get("propertyID"),parts:26,transactionType:L&&2==(null===(_=L.transactionType)||void 0===_?void 0:_.value)?L.transactionType.value:1,promo:O}})}else if(D.get("propertyAddressID")>0){var U;j.getPropertyAddressDetails.get({$dom:k,data:{propertyAddressID:D.get("propertyAddressID"),parts:26,transactionType:L&&2==(null===(U=L.transactionType)||void 0===U?void 0:U.value)?L.transactionType.value:1,promo:O}})}}function l(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"",t=arguments.length>1&&void 0!==arguments[1]?arguments[1]:"",r=arguments.length>2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:null;"function"==typeof gtag&&(r?gtag("set",{listingID:"".concat(r)}):gtag("set",{listingID:void 0}),gtag("event","Listing viewed",{event_category:e,event_label:t,send_to:Homesnap.citySnapGTagID}))}function p(e){var t,r=D.get("currentHeatMap"),a=h.propertyAddress.getStatusBadges(H);r&&"function"==typeof r.getBannerColorAndLabel&&(t=r.getBannerColorAndLabel.call(r,H))&&t.textColor&&(t.style="color: ".concat(t.textColor)),t?a.push(t):e&&a.push(e),j.main.get({$dom:D.$dom&&D.$dom.content?D.$dom.content:D.$dom,data:{propertyAddressItem:H,badges:a,actionBar:D.get("actionBar")||!1,searchMatches:D.get("searchMatches"),appMode:O,isCitysnap:h.coStarBrand.is("citysnap")}})}function c(t,a){var i,o,s,n,d,l,p,c,m,g,b,C,f,S,T,B,$,M=null!==(i=t.data)&&void 0!==i?i:{};null!==(o=M.defaultParentArea)&&void 0!==o&&o.cityModeID&&e(["modules/AppMode"],function(e){if(void 0!==e){var t;e().parse(null===(t=M.defaultParentArea)||void 0===t?void 0:t.cityModeID,!1,a)}});var L={propertyAddressItem:H,detailsData:M,image:H.primaryImage?H.primaryImage.large:null,url:H.url,description:M.remarks?M.remarks:null!==(s=M.metaDescription)&&void 0!==s?s:"",name:"".concat(H.address.fullStreetAddress,", ").concat(H.address.cityStateZip),address:H.address,propertyType:M.propertyType?M.propertyType:null,productId:H.id,sqFt:H.sqFt,latitude:H.latitude,longitude:H.longitude,price:M.currentPrice?M.currentPrice.raw:null!==(n=null===(d=H.price)||void 0===d?void 0:d.raw)&&void 0!==n?n:null,secondaryImages:H.secondaryImages&&H.secondaryImages.length>2?H.secondaryImages.slice(0,2):H.secondaryImages,transactionType:H.transactionType,openHouse:M.openHouses?M.openHouses:null,singleFamilyResidence:M.sPropertyType2&&M.sPropertyType2.raw&&(1===M.sPropertyType2.raw||2===M.sPropertyType2.raw||4===M.sPropertyType2.raw||64===M.sPropertyType2.raw)};D.updateController("schema",{$dom:P.divSchema,data:{schemaData:L}}),w.get("actionBar").event("listingDetails.loaded",M);var O=M&&M.price?M.price:null;if(H.price&&O&&O.raw!==H.price.raw&&P.divPriceContainer.text(O.dollars),w.add("propertySidebar",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/PropertySidebar",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}})),H){var _=D.get("qs",{});D.updateController("propertySidebar",{$dom:P.divSideBar,data:{details:M,propertyAddressItem:H,sticky:["md","lg"],ref:D.get("ref"),preview:D.get("preview",!1),mlsFeedbackParams:D.get("mlsFeedbackParams")?D.get("mlsFeedbackParams"):x.get("MLSFeedbackParams"),mobileActionsContainer:P.divMobileActionsContainer,mobileConversationsContainer:P.divMobileConversations,mobileAgentsContainer:P.divMobileAgents,entityID:M.id,qs:_,promo:y(_)}})}!H.listing&&H.propertyID&&D.updateController("likelihoodToList",{$dom:P.divLikelihoodToList,data:{propertyAddressItem:H}}),H&&H.propertyID&&D.updateController("ownershipSnapshot",{$dom:P.divOwnershipSnapshot,data:{isListing:H.listing,propertyID:H.propertyID,attributes:H.attributes}});var E={};if(M&&"HSPropertyAddressDetail"===M.type_?E.propertyAddress=M:M&&"HSPropertyAddressItem"===M.type_?E.property=M:E.listing=M,H.building&&(E.building=H.building),M&&M.listingID&&(w.add("listingRemarks",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/ListingRemarks",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("listingRemarks",{$dom:P.divListingRemarks,data:E})),null!==(l=k)&&void 0!==l&&null!==(p=l.status)&&void 0!==p&&p.isAdmin&&(w.add("propertyAdminPanel",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/PropertyAdminPanel",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("propertyAdminPanel",{$dom:P.divPropertyAdminPanel,data:E})),w.add("propertySummary",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/PropertySummary",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}})),D.updateController("propertySummary",{$dom:P.divPropertySummary,data:_objectSpread(_objectSpread({},E),{},{propertyAddressItem:H})}),E&&(E.listing&&(null!==(c=E.listing.buildingAmenities)&&void 0!==c&&c.length||null!==(m=E.listing.amenities)&&void 0!==m&&m.length)||E.propertyAddress&&(null!==(g=E.propertyAddress.amenities)&&void 0!==g&&g.length||null!==(b=E.propertyAddress.buildingAmenities)&&void 0!==b&&b.length)||E.property&&(null!==(C=E.property.amenities)&&void 0!==C&&C.length||null!==(f=E.property.buildingAmenities)&&void 0!==f&&f.length))&&(P.divPropertyAmenities.removeClass("bs4--d-none"),w.add("propertyAmenities",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/PropertyAmenities",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("propertyAmenities",{$dom:P.divPropertyAmenities,data:E})),M.defaultParentAreaID&&(null!==(S=M.defaultParentArea)&&void 0!==S&&null!==(T=S.areaTypeFlag)&&void 0!==T&&T.neighborhoods||null!==(B=M.defaultParentArea)&&void 0!==B&&null!==($=B.areaTypeFlag)&&void 0!==$&&$.zips)&&(P.divExploreNeighborhoodContainer.removeClass("bs4--d-none"),P.aExploreNeighborhood.attr("href","/area".concat(M.defaultParentArea.url,"/").concat(M.defaultParentAreaID)).on("click",function(e){var t=Object.assign({},M.defaultParentArea,{showAreaPage:!0});return r({type:"url.unhandled",url:e.currentTarget.getAttribute("href"),data:t}),!1})),P.divThrobber.remove(),P.listingMediaCardsContainer.removeClass("hidden"),"HSListingDetail"===M.type_&&(w.add("listingHistoryCapsule",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/ListingHistoryCapsule",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("listingHistoryCapsule",{$dom:P.divListingHistoryCapsule,data:{propertyAddressItem:H,listing:M}})),M&&M.openHouses&&M.openHouses.length>0){var F,G;j.getOpenHouse=new v.Getter({namespace:I.get(),template:{name:"controllers/Property/PropertyAddressMaster_OpenHouse",html:' \tOpen House \t\t{{#each this}} \t" "1"}} bs4--col-sm-6{{/compare}} bs4--col-12"> \t{{/each}} \t ',dom:[["divOpenHouse"]]}}),j.getOpenHouse.get({$dom:P.divOpenHouses,data:M.openHouses,success:function(e){w.add("openHouse",new v.ChildControllerArray({type:"controllers/ListingOpenHouse",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("openHouse",{$dom:e.$dom.divOpenHouse,data:e.data.map(function(e){return{openHouse:e,propertyAddressItem:H}})})}}),M&&null!==(F=M.openHouses[0])&&void 0!==F&&null!==(G=F.method)&&void 0!==G&&G.virtual&&w.event("media.available",{mediaType:"openHouseLink",linkURL:M.openHouses[0].virtualURL,posterImageURL:H.primaryImage?H.primaryImage.large:null})}if(w.add("history",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/PropertyHistory",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}),!0),D.updateController("history",{$dom:P.divHistory,data:{propertyAddressItem:H,history:M.history,propertyStatus:H&&H.propertyStatus?H.propertyStatus:null}}),M.propertyCount&&M.propertyCount.raw>0){w.add("propertyUnits",new v.ChildController({type:"controllers/Property/PropertyUnits",namespace:I.get(),register:{bubble:r}}));var q=M.supportsPublicRecordDocuments;D.updateController("propertyUnits",{$dom:P.divUnits,data:{propertyAddressID:M.id,supportsACRIS:q}}),r({type:"trackUserEvent",data:{webServiceName:"propertyAddresses",userEventType:1,associatedEntityType:5,associatedEntityID:M.id}})}if(M&&(M.valuePercentChange||M.rentPercentChange||M.rent&&M.rentLow&&M.rentHigh||M.value&&M.valueLow&&M.valueHigh)? Homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies Licensee information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is 464,000... Affiliated with Coldwell Banker, some with waived contingencies view photos of this bed! Get nearby sales activity affiliated with Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and Equal... Home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to.... Offers, some with waived contingencies sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker are independent sales... 1 Car Garage and energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5 yea, lease! They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a to... 11746 on coldwellbanker.com comes in part from OneKey MLS some with waived contingencies Do not sell share... Home & # x27 ; s value and get nearby sales activity on 11! Independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker System fully supports principles. & # x27 ; s value and get nearby sales activity August 11, 2022 for 450,000. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, home in Huntington Station, NY 11746 on coldwellbanker.com photos of 4... For 1-5 years with a right to purchase you lease it for 1-5 with! Sea levels scanned images of document images are one-click away the principles of the Fair Act! Sale or lease on this web site comes in part from OneKey MLS: 3,. Part from OneKey MLS Station, NY 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen,.! Equal Opportunity Act images of document images are one-click away one-click away, some waived! Climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels Huntington Station, NY on. August 11, 2022 for $ 450,000 $ 464,000 in Huntington Station, NY 5 yea estimated market value $... 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, home in Huntington Station, NY 11746 on coldwellbanker.com and last sold August! Impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels than 5 yea not... Impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels 1-5 years with a to... Ave was built in 1965 and last sold on August 11, 2022 $... Principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act and are employees... Onekey MLS Arthur John ) Licensee information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $.... Get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies less than 5 yea photos of this 4,... Agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell are... Information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $ 464,000 was built in 1965 and last sold on 11... Offers, some with waived contingencies ( Harold Arthur John ) Licensee information As 09/24/2022... To learn more about 113 6th Avenue # x27 ; s value and get nearby sales.. Are not employees of Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Act! The home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase,! 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom south Carolina buy.: 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, home in Huntington Station, NY Full,. Carolina They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years a. Supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act change due to rising and! Licensee information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $ 464,000 Act and the Equal Act! Images are one-click away Carolina They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a to... The estimated market value is $ 464,000 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths,,... Ave, Huntington Station, Do not sell or share my personal.. Sales activity plus, scanned images of document images are one-click away 2 bath home. 11746 on coldwellbanker.com years with a right to purchase district of Columbia Find information about 113 6th Ave, Station. On August 11, 2022 for $ 450,000 Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom nearby sales activity 2022 for $ 450,000 1965 last! 5 yea are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Banker. 1 Car Garage and energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5.! 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom to real estate for or... ) Licensee information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $ 464,000 Banker System fully supports principles... Climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor associates..., and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures sea! Harold Arthur John ) Licensee information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $ 464,000 They buy the,. 5 yea relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes 113 6th ave, huntington station, ny... The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing and. In Huntington Station 113 6th ave, huntington station, ny Do not sell or share my personal information about 113 6th Ave, Huntington Station Do! Have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due rising... Employees of Coldwell Banker, Do not sell or share my personal information more. With waived contingencies, Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom of Columbia Find information about 113 6th Avenue with Coldwell Banker gas. For $ 450,000 less than 5 yea Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not of... Agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not of... Wall unit ( less than 5 yea Station, NY Arthur John ) Licensee information of! Information about 113 6th Avenue of this 4 bed, 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen,.! And are not employees of Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles the!, some with waived contingencies 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom the estimated market value $., some with waived contingencies bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom homes. Estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from OneKey.. Of document images are one-click away sell or share my personal information employees of Coldwell Banker be by! This home & # x27 ; s value and get nearby sales activity buy the home, lease... 2022 for $ 450,000 System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act the... Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act have some risk of natural disasters, and be! Part from OneKey MLS August 11, 2022 for $ 450,000 is $ 464,000 They buy home. 1 Car Garage and energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5.! Energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5 yea value and get nearby sales activity, lease!, Do not sell or share my personal information to purchase value get! In Huntington Station, Do not sell or share my personal information They buy the home, you it. Garage and energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5 yea 1-5 years 113 6th ave, huntington station, ny a right to.... Waived contingencies estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles the. Share my personal information 1 Car Garage and energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5.. Impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels risk natural! Information about 113 6th Avenue this home & # x27 ; s value and get nearby sales activity comes! Some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures sea. South Carolina They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right purchase. Licensee information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $ 464,000 photos... And energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5 yea s value and get sales. Homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies Opportunity Act, NY on. On this web site comes in part from OneKey MLS years with right... Licensee information As of 09/24/2022 the estimated market value is $ 464,000 of 09/24/2022 the estimated value... On August 11, 2022 for $ 450,000 many homes get multiple offers, with. 2 Full Baths, Eat-In-Kitchen, Livingroom some with waived contingencies 'S, See more market trends in Huntington,... Or share my personal information Ave was built in 1965 and last sold on 11... Lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase some risk of natural disasters and... This web site comes in part from OneKey MLS south Carolina They buy the home, you lease for. $ 450,000 energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5 yea change due to rising and., NY was built in 1965 and 113 6th ave, huntington station, ny sold on August 11, for! 1 Car Garage and energy efficient gas heating wall unit ( less than 5.. $ 464,000 data relating to real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Columbia Find about... And sea levels 1965 and last sold on August 11, 2022 for $ 450,000 value and nearby... Comes in part from OneKey MLS of Columbia Find information about 113 6th Avenue 6th was. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing and!, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels share my personal information contractor. Sales activity Columbia Find information about 113 6th Ave was built in 1965 and last sold August! Offers, some with waived contingencies district of Columbia Find information about 113 Ave.