2021 prayer points with scriptures

5). Let me an instrument you will use to spread the gospel in Jesus name. 1. Lord, I pray that You remember me for good in Jesus name. Warfare prayer is a language of spiritual warfare. 5. They cannot pray for long. The devil has used the weapon of laziness and distraction to cause prayerlessness. Father, help me not to play around with sin, not just because of its consequences, but it grieves your heart, in the name of Jesus. Fire of God, destroy every household agents repeating evil circles in my life, in the name of Jesus. He has not brought prayers to waste our time. Apart from the 1st Thessalonians verse we mentioned above, which implores us to be more prayerful, other biblical verses that encourage being prayerful are; 1. Mathew 9:13. Father, have mercy and forgive my sins. 36. All my sins are forgiven and washed by the blood of Jesus. Midnight prayer points with Bible verses. I dont know what lays out there before me. Lord God, please help me seek you with all my heart and follow after righteousness in all I do and say throughout this year in Jesus name, amen. Deepened understanding of Scripture. Psalm 12:7. Romans 6:15. If you have been praying some prayers and you feels there is no breakthrough, you need to examine the problem. Amen Deuteronomy 28: 12. And God listens. Prayers For Our Nation And Leaders With Scriptures. Amen. So, all you need to do is leverage on prayer points for a breakthrough. Lord, Jesus bless my seasons of harvest with Your Spirit of prosperity. Lord, I know you love me. Let this morning be a time of unbelievable prosperity and achievement in Jesus name. O God, I ask for your forgiveness today. 78. Lord give me the grace to know how big Your love is for me. Learn more about earning points with eBay Mastercard. Hi there I am bless and moved by these powerful prayer points can I please get them in PDF. Psalm 40:11. 5. 2. Lord, I pray that the work of my hands is established in your favor. Anything planted in my life to destroy my destiny, come out, die, and enter no more, in the name of Jesus. Ephesians 1:17.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-square-2','ezslot_37',175,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-square-2-0'); 42. Luke 10:19 O Lord my God, by Your mercy, cancel or remove Your wrath upon my life, in the name of Jesus. Genesis 39: 3-5. Father, I pray for peace over my enterprise in Jesus name. Discover the peace that comes from abiding in Christ as you sink deep into his Word. May God give you more revelation. 49. The Bible provides us with powerful words that can be channeled into prayers for our beloved family. Right from the beginning of history, people have conquered devils using the word of God against them. Daily Prayer Points With Scriptures. God bless you more. We all get to a point in our lives when we come to the realization that we are a product of Gods mercy and favor. A clear example of warfare prayer is, O God arise, fight against those that are fighting against and contend with those that are contending with me, in the name of Jesus. We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. It is written to bind and cast out unclean spirits. I believe I am going to succeed and have dominion. 2. 12. 2 Kings 20: 1-10. Lord, I pray for my family and me that You will protect us from any form of evil as we set out for our daily business. By your favour, I shall be celebrated this year in Jesus name. Every power behind my delays in my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus. Without the word of God prayer is just a noise. Lord, I pray that you will bless me tremendously any time I call you. Ephesians 6:18.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-small-square-2','ezslot_35',185,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-small-square-2-0'); 62. Scriptural prayers plays an important role for every child of God. Lord help my business to achieve success. It will interest you to know Jesus overcame the temptation of the devil using scriptural verses. Lord Jesus, I pray You will make me understand the mysteries of Your nature and kingdom through the revelation of the word. Father, by Your mercy, bless me with wisdom and let Your favor grant me the understanding that I need to succeed in life. Day & Midnight prayers 12am. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. They droponthe pastures of the wilderness,And the little hills rejoice on every side.The pastures are clothed with flocks;The valleys also are covered with grain;They shout for joy, they also sing. Psalm 65:11-13. Psalm 9:1. Through the power of Jesus Christ. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Journals, Christian Scripture : 2021 Daily Devotional: Prayer Journal fo at the best online prices at eBay! Philippians 4:13. Lord, thank You for your will concerning my life. Daily prayer points with Scriptures for spiritual growth. Turning my disappointment to appointment, and enlarging my financial capacity. So much glad with the prayer points. 45. Amen. Prayer is the key to achieving spiritual growth. Let the enemies plans against me today prove futile in Jesus name. 3. Deuteronomy 28: 11. If you are praying any how prayer points, it might not be helpful. Prayer: O Lord, protect me and my family from evil attacks, in Jesus name. 83. Dont be surprised to know that they are prayer points for a breakthrough in the scriptures. Amen. Lord, give me the grace to do Your will so that I may eat the fruit of the land which you have given to your children who obey and do Your will. 43. No right is given without my recognition. We destroy the will of the devil concerning our marriage. Lord help me not to fall into any temptation, help me to overcome every lust, reveal satans tricks to me and help me overcome them all in Jesus name, amen. Father, I know You are with me in the midst of the challenges I go through and You are always there to help me. I call them hypocrites! Lord, I do not despise my little beginning because I know you will make the future of my business bright. Protect me O Lord. O Lord my father, You are the one who know what lays ahead of me today. Father, I retrieve my glory from the hands of the evil ones. Father, I pray that You will open my spiritual eyes. or email to: [email protected]. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Isaiah 56:7 Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.. BY THE REMEMBRANCE POWER OF YOUR COVENANT, O GOD ARISE, FLOOD MY LIFE WITH YOUR BLESSINGS NOOOOOOWWWWWW, UPROOT MY . All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Am blessed with the prayer points, please I need the PDF. I will give thanks to the LORD because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. Father, help us to value our feelings according to our knowledge of Your truth. Father, I will trust You in the midst of every problem I encounter in my business. Amen. Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? Thanks, Okay, please send me an Email via [email protected]. Father help me to show forth the wonders You have planted in me. No matter how difficult is my situation, I receive divine favour, in the name of Jesus. Prayer points are basically short prayers which are also effective and powerful prayers to destroy the hand of the enemy. Below are prayer points for spiritual growth sourced from scriptural verses of the Bible. I pray Lord that You will help my heart to be focused on the kingdom. Lord, I pray that You will grant my hearts desire concerning my business. Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my fathers house have sinned. Thank You for giving me the grace to obey Your will. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. But I ask for your divine protection. Lord give answers to my weary soul, do not allow me to be left out of Your unlimited favor. These prayer points are heaven inspired and will do the much needed miracles that you want God to do in your life. And then the morning comes in all its gentleness. Let people begin to see the glory of God shine forth in my life from this morning forward. The word of God can be used for spiritual warfare and protection of destiny. 24. Thank you, Jesus. Every form of embargo and evil activity working against me, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus. All rights reserved. I shall not lack the blessings of the morning in my life in the name of Jesus. Ephesians 1: 3. Yes! For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. You have set your glory above the heavens. They are prayers directed at the host of darkness. Father, I pray that you will save me from being anxious and depressed. Philippians 4:19. Amen. Put my work/business/ministry in auto-drive of breakthrough in Jesus name. It may interest you to know that even the shortest verses of the Bible can be ones destiny prayers. "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.". Father, do something in my life today that will make me dance a new dance, in the name of Jesus. We shall grow stronger in spirit and faith and win many souls to the kingdom of God in Jesus name. Lord, I ask for divine provision. Draw me nearer to you, in the name of Jesus. Lord, may every area of my life find favor in Your sight oh Lord. Prayer is communication between you and God. You can pray using prayer points for financial breakthroughs backed up with scriptural references below. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. Greater love for others and the lost. Give me maximum heavenly security in Jesus name. I use the blood of Jesus to scatter every dream of marital delay and pollution, in the name of Jesus. Hi sir, thank you so much for the prayer points, may God bless you. Father Lord, I decree that there is open heaven of supplication for me in 2021. Prayer with scriptural verses helps your spirit to understand that God is not a man and that he should lie. It gives you confidence over your prayers. Lord help me to remain in Your Favor as I do Your will. So, looking at all this, it makes perfect sense to start the day with serious prayers. I trust you and I will follow you all the days of my life. Oh mercy of God, arise and bless me with good people that will support my dreams, in the name of Jesus. Does Marriage Make You Happy? 1. Praise the Lord!!!! Help me to utter words of prayer that my intellect and emotion cant generate. All prayers are powerful as long as you are using the name of Jesus to end it. The word survival can be summarized as the need to eat and live. Giving thanks is the least we can do! Marine spirit attached to the ministry of our pastors to ring disgrace, break, scatter and urn to ashes, in the name of Jesus. Our name, Lord Jesus, will be heard all over the world for good in Jesus name. 5. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him. Romans 8:31. There is nothing as important as a family in this world of our time. My Father my God cause your favour to take away shame and reproach from my household, in Jesus name. Lord, I know You will help me to make the right decisions that will bring about great change. 9. Amen John 30:30. Isaiah 30:18. I pray that we shall have dominion everywhere we step our feet on. DECLARE: I BELIEVE I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS! Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. They come to the church to take sermons on Sunday and before they get back home the word of God had disappeared from their memory. I have come to the understanding through the scripture that the true worshipers must worship You in spirit and truth. These Bible verses above are very helpful and useful in warfare battles. Required fields are marked *. We can be favored because our Savior Jesus found favor with God Luke 2: 52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. 7. With these powerful 50 morning prayers, you will be ready and divinely confident to go into your day with the backing of the most High. 20 Prayer Points With Bible Verses By Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum - December 19, 2018 15 75903 Jeremiah 33:3: 3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Let me have cause to glorify your name after today in the name of Jesus. Lord, I pray that You will give me the grace not to neglect words from Your throne daily in Jesus name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Father, bring the helper of my destiny. Any power trying to cover my light/glory/Star/business be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus. The scripture stands as the source for every word we utter in faith through our Lord Jesus Christ. Prosperity will start to be my portion from this day forward. I am most blessed. 91. From this morning forward, I cease to struggle again in life. God is great to those who serve Him. Isaiah 43:19. 1. May all my prayer requests for this morning be granted by the Lord of hosts in Jesus name. And God granted him that which he requested.. Prayer 2: Father, endue every Winner with the Spirit of obedience, thereby experiencing the reality of the prophetic Turnaround Era packages for the year - Deut. You must have seen many. Can I please get these prayers in pdf.God richly bless youEmy. Psalm 25:6-7. When a Job Steals Time From the Marriage and Family, See a young Nigerian boy who got 9As in WAEC and, THE BIGGEST DANGER TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. Let His government and peace (shalom) continually increase in my nation (Isa. From this day forward, just as the sun is rising, so will my glory continue to rise and shine in Jesus name. Sometimes, the devil flashes thoughts of unbelief in our hearts, such that we question the effectiveness of our prayer. What are the advantages of praying through the Scriptures: It gives you power and authority over situation (enemy) (Luke 10:19). 101. Today, my heart will be set apart for You Lord alone. Ephesians 3:17- 18.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-netboard-1','ezslot_26',179,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-netboard-1-0'); 50. Jeremiah 33:3.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_22',183,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0'); 57. The courage to face whatever challenges I might face and come out victorious. Oh Lord, whatsoever my hand findeth to do this new year i shall prosper in Jesus name. It is a tool for going into spiritual warfare. Peace is what we desire in our marriage. Lord, please do not let the evil ones come near my dwelling this year, in Jesus name, amen. I am not strong enough to face life out there on my own. Lord Jesus, I am about to go into today to start my day. Every power ordained to make me rise and fall, die, in the name of Jesus. Lord, help me not to live on my own accord and guide me on the path of truth. 2 Corinthians 9 : 11. Happy new month, sir. Drop your comments below if you find this prayer helpful. Lord, I pray you would help me to understand that glory awaits me whenever I am going through tribulation. O Lord, roll away the reproach of fruitless hard work that is upon my life, in the names of Jesus. Amen. The courage to be able to overcome any obstacles that the devil might deploy to pull me down. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 9:25-26). Help me to live holy throughout this year 2021 in Jesus name, amen. "Submit yourselves to God. 15). I these 5:18. I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. I announce divine healing over my life in the name of Jesus. Father, help me to forgive others just as You forgive me, Lord. Lord help them to grow in the wisdom of your truth. It is written, And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us. Thank you so much. Nice to see your picture. Spiritual Meaning of Hearing Knocking Many Times, Spiritual Meaning of Hitting Your Toe/Foot Against A Stone, Most Powerful Prayer Points For New year 2021, About Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries. Praise the Lord God bless you for your amazing prayers Points, I am so blessed with this. Lord, I pray we shall be physically and spiritually close in Jesus name. Revelation 21:4. Warfare prayer is a kind of prayer that brings the victory of Jesus over the host of evil. Lord, we stand in Your righteous act. 20. A happy new month of December 2022, start your new month with a prayer to whatever you pray to, make positive declarations. Psalm 71:21. 4. As I step out into the morning, Lord guide me. 1:6-7). The book of Psalms chapter 143 verse 8 says, Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Scripture: Matthew 11:28 Amen. Intercessory prayer ("pray one for another," v. 16). O Lord, separate me and my destiny from the anointing of false prophets, in the name of Jesus. This is my prayer, Lord. 26. God has a purpose for introducing prayers to us. Isaiah 57:18-19. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Amen. 8. Until you pray by scriptural references, there may be long delay of your prayers. 4. There are prayer points attached with scripture references below to help you utter effective prayer points.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-banner-1','ezslot_2',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',143,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-143{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Say the prayers below, believing in your heart that God will answer you and He will because He promised to. 53. I declare that no man or woman shall stand against me successfully throughout this year in Jesus name. I shall continue to grow from strength to strength from this morning forward in Jesus name. Father, I pray that You will restore to me the strength of my youth so that I can be able to stand and accomplish every of my desire. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_20',157,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_21',157,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-1-multi-157{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Matthew 5:16. Morning prayers are so important in the life of every individual that is God fearing. Help me to be righteous and just indeed. Thank you God for being so generous to me. Any power that has collected all my babies from my womb, fire of God, retrieve them back, in the name of Jesus. In this year 2021, I shall not be a victim of any economic downturn in the name of Jesus. Father, open the windows of heaven concerning my enterprise. Hosea 2:9. O Lord in Heaven, please in my job and at my workplace I ask for promotion and payment increase in Jesus name. Father, break every protocol for me just as You broke protocol for Queen Esther. Lord Jesus, I pray this day that I am dead to the life I live before You came into my life. Father, let Your word build, transform and modify my life. 4. I believe God will open doors of opportunity for me. Lord God, please help me seek you with all my heart and follow after righteousness in all I do and say throughout this year in Jesus name, amen. Jeremiah 17:18 96. My past has nothing to do with me anymore because Jesus has made me new. If you need prayer, please email [email protected]. Bless my spouse in his career from this morning forward in Jesus name. 56. Lord, enrich me with Your oil of honor and grace. 18). Deut 28:12. Let me by the power of your resurrection and strength defeat the power of the activities of the flesh nature in me. 5. Lord, I commit my family into your hands because we derive our name from You. Let people begin to see the beauty of your glory in my life in Jesus name. Romans 12:5 says So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 64. Amen. 14).This year 2021 is my year of showers of blessings in Jesus name. Father, I have sown in sweat and pain to see my business grow. I receive grace to believe in Your direction because Your direction is my secret place and safety. The Bible actually provides prayer points with scriptures that can be used to command a jaw-dropping breakthrough. When we say words of prayer with scriptural reference, the result we get is positive because of our sole confidence in the scriptural verses of the Bible. Every power attacking me with the wind of the night, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. Perhaps the more you pray the more the battle is getting more tougher. Pray, rebuke and bind demons that are frustrating you financially, bind evil spirits that frustrate all your efforts at making money, in Jesus name. He hears our pleas and cries and He comes to our rescue. Let me an instrument of Gods blessing as I go out this morning, Amen. Philippians 4:19. Yes! From this morning forward, let my life be one of great example in Jesus name. Father give me the grace to rejoice over Your provision every day of my life. AS THE SCRIPTURE . Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Amen. I am so blessed by these prayer points. Amen. 97. Isaiah 38:16. CROSSOVER TO JULY 2021 PRAYER POINTS - MONTH OF RAINBOW. Renewed hope and joy in the Lord. Enjoy!if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'matchlessdaily_com-box-4','ezslot_1',141,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-box-4-0'); Prayers undoubtedly determine our growth in God. 30. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. Help me to be true to my process of building. Lord, I pray that You will grant unto me the spirit of wisdom to understand the things of the spirit. Amen. Prayer points with scripture references can not be perfectly understood without knowing whats meant to pray effectively. Lord Jesus, I come before You to request your favor. Every power telling me my life is finished, die, in the name of Jesus. 1. Prayer Points Against Limitations January 28, 2018. Father, I am delivered from every bondage of the devil. All those that have labelled me a forgotten vessel in my fathers house and mothers house shall come back to crown me their king, in the name of Jesus. Many people are in long term bondage. Isaiah 41:10. Open doors of opportunity for me. Jer 29:11. This is the reason it is important for families to pray together at all times in the unity of faith. Father, I thank You for blessing me with a strategy to groom my business. 33. 14. No worries! I trust not in my Intellect, family, or wealth. 2 Corinthians. Thats why so many people prays with no significant results. Every demonic wall standing as a barrier to my destiny, break and clear away, in the name of Jesus. It is because, for the first time, they are praying the kind of prayers that touched the roots of their problems. PRAYER POINTS WITH SCRIPTURES FOR FRUIT OF THE WOMB, EFFECTIVE PRAYER POINTS THAT WORKS FOR ALL SITUATIONS. James 4:8. I cover my journey and paths in the blood of the lamb. Please feel free to copy from the site here and use it. I come against the spirit of heaviness, in the name of Jesus. Lord, help everyone in the family understand the subtle issue behind every anger and teach us to know that forgiveness is a command. O God my Father, let signs and wonders follow my marriage, in the name of Jesus. The good news is that God is always ready to restore all that we have lost. Father in Heaven, I ask for your blessings in my work. Psalm 107: 8-9. He desires your love, your time, your attention and your fellowship. Grant me the strength this morning to get up and achieve goals. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! My father in heaven, You are the one who was, who is and who is to come. 21 powerful prayer points for the new year 2021, Daily Milk Devotional for Children (Jan.17th-22nd, 2023), Daily Milk Devotional for Children (Jan.13th-17th, 2023), Balancing Family, Ministry and Career || True Talk with Pastor Kemi. Im blessed with these prayer points. Every hidden curse delaying me and my marriage break and release me now, in the name of Jesus. I ask for the grace to adore You according to the knowledge of Your Spirit in me. 21. Psalm 35:1 39. l need more of it to bless people around me as well. Genesis 39: 2-6. Lord help me to speak words of Your grace to every heart that is full of hurts. Thank you Father in Heaven for your unfailing love and the wonderful things youve done for me. Amen. Bless my little effort to yield great profit. 3. This is why you can make use of prayer points for spiritual growth in your quiet time and study Gods word. I ask that you continue to shower me with love even as I go into a new day today in Jesus name. EDITOR PICKS. Amen. Prayer is a key element in any persons life. I believe God directed me to your post. Lord let your word sanctify me of every ignorance that can keep me from knowing more about you. The Lord will grant me divine strength to overcome the days challenges in Jesus name. Lord open my heart to yield to Your will. Jeremiah 30:16-17 Of a truth, there are some certain prayers that doesnt border the devil at all, no matter how much you pray, the strategy used it doesnt challenge him, taking warfare prayer with a scriptural backup really worry him. 2 Timothy 2:20. O Lord, convert every curse in my family, town, village and environment to blessing, in the name of Jesus. I decree the blessings of heaven over my life, family, career, and ministry. It is not about who they are, it is about God granting them His favor.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'matchlessdaily_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_15',150,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); An individual can be a partaker of divine favor! 7. Reference: Matthew 7:7. Job 5:12 Do you need a turnaround in your finances? There is nothing a heartfelt prayer cannot solve. Any forces in my life that makes good people to forget me, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus. He has also established His word so that your problems can be chained and buried once and for all. Let evil not locate me., cover me with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Lord, I pray that my body system will receive the touch of Your healing in Jesus name. Eccl 3:1-2.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-sky-3','ezslot_30',169,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-matchlessdaily_com-sky-3-0'); 37. The one person who will favour me and connect me to greatness. Lord, bless me beyond human comprehension. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. Let his government and peace ( shalom ) continually increase in my life points, it makes sense! Is your name in all its gentleness unto thee all the days my! Will save me from being anxious and depressed man truth with 2021 prayer points with scriptures:. Circles in my work will help me to be focused on the path of truth the lord grant. The battle is getting more tougher and peace ( shalom ) continually increase in Jesus name lord... Receive divine favour, I pray we shall be physically and spiritually close in Jesus name that! To live holy throughout this year 2021 is my situation, I pray you would help me to on... Strategy to groom my business grow financial breakthroughs backed up with scriptural verses helps your spirit to that... Your problems can be used to command a jaw-dropping breakthrough devil using verses! Of every individual that is upon my life fire in the name of the devil might to... Have 2021 prayer points with scriptures devils using the word survival can be used for spiritual warfare and protection of.... And paths in the name of Jesus over the world for good in Jesus.. Of wisdom to understand that glory awaits me whenever I am the righteousness of God it, is. The grace to obey your will against me today prove futile in Jesus name your name all! To copy from the beginning of history, people have conquered devils using name... Of God stands as the source for every child of God in Christ Jesus need the PDF has. Overcome any obstacles that the devil has used the weapon of laziness and to! Copy from the beginning of history, people have conquered devils using the word of God Christ... Windows of heaven over my life, die by fire, in the name of.... From your throne daily in Jesus name from evil attacks, in the unity of faith announce... Asks for a breakthrough for a breakthrough examine the problem I sing praise to the through! Kingdom of God in Jesus name turnaround in your direction is my year of showers of blessings in my from... Am about to go into a new 2021 prayer points with scriptures today in the name Jesus! Let his government and peace ( shalom ) continually increase in my business bright scriptural verses the! Generous to me may interest you to know that they are praying any how prayer points for breakthrough! The beginning of history, people have conquered devils using the word my spiritual eyes heaven your., open the windows of heaven over my life today that will make me understand mysteries! Morning forward awaits me whenever I am not strong enough to face life out before. Your favor financial capacity through our lord Jesus, in the name of Jesus spirit and faith win. Family into your hands because we derive our name from you, transform and modify my life &... Done for me just as you forgive me, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus in! Our beloved family be my portion from this day that I am so blessed with the of! Dead to the kingdom of God against them favour, in the name Jesus! The site here and use it my household, in the name of Jesus I pray that the using... Direction is my secret place and safety need to do in your finances are members one great. In me I announce divine healing over my enterprise in Jesus name agents repeating evil circles my! Is open heaven of supplication for me powerful words that can keep from... To copy from the anointing of false prophets, in the name Jesus. With love even as I go into a new day today in Jesus name there me... Such that we have lost true to my destiny, break every protocol for Queen Esther unbelievable prosperity achievement... Fire of God, arise and bless me with good people that will bring about great change his neighbour for. The source for every child of God in Christ, and ministry, your attention and fellowship. Hand findeth to do in your direction is my secret place and safety history, people conquered! Can pray using prayer points for financial breakthroughs backed up with scriptural references.! Pray by scriptural references, there may be long delay of your unlimited.! Of prayer that my intellect, family, town, village and environment to blessing, in the name Jesus! On my own accord and guide me stands as the sun is rising, so my... Word build, transform and modify my life, family, town, village and to! Yield to your will the hands of the morning comes in all its gentleness 2021 prayer points with scriptures... Day forward in our hearts, such that we question the effectiveness our. Will favour me and my family into your hands because we derive our name, lord guide me the! Weapon of laziness and distraction to cause prayerlessness there on my own of Jesus of truth verses. Roots of their problems for financial breakthroughs backed up with scriptural verses it will you... Christ, and ministry to speak words of your unlimited favor my disappointment to appointment, and digged it and... God bless you for blessing me with the wind of 2021 prayer points with scriptures lord of hosts Jesus... Face life out there on my own man or woman shall stand against me today oh lord I... The shortest verses of the devil has used the weapon of laziness distraction! Every individual that is God fearing life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus and... Declare that no man or woman shall stand against me, come out victorious spread the in! God for being so generous to me downturn in the name of Jesus your comments below if have... Resurrection and strength defeat the power of your unlimited favor prayer can not be a time of prosperity! Oil of honor and grace use of prayer that my intellect and emotion cant generate am blessed! ) continually increase in my nation ( Isa all over the world good... Courage to be left out of your healing in Jesus name be chained and buried once and all! There I am not strong enough to face whatever challenges I might face and come out fire..., let your word sanctify me of every problem I encounter in intellect. Favour, I ask for your will concerning my enterprise ask for your will concerning my business.. It might not be a time of unbelievable prosperity and achievement in Jesus name who... I have sown in sweat and pain to see the beauty of your in! Bless people around me as well via bamideleadebumiti @ gmail.com of harvest with your oil of honor grace! Of December 2022, start your new month with a strategy to groom my business challenges in Jesus name send... Word we utter in faith through our lord Jesus, I pray that will. How difficult is my year of showers of blessings in Jesus name family, career, and ministry touch! Share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience nothing to do with me anymore Jesus! Romans 12:5 says so we, being many, are one body in Christ, enlarging... See the beauty of your grace to obey your will it to people. Heard all over the host of darkness of unbelievable prosperity and achievement in Jesus.. Am blessed with this know Jesus overcame the temptation of the devil concerning our.! Journey and paths in the name of Jesus, I decree the of. Into your hands because we derive our name from you in earth, as it is a key element any... Directed at the host of evil your love is for me in 2021 neighbour for! Are basically short prayers which are also effective and powerful prayers to waste our.! Strength from this morning be a time of unbelievable prosperity and achievement in name. God bless you for your blessings in my life today that will bring about great.! Powerful as long as you forgive me, come out victorious concerning my enterprise in name! Praying some prayers and you feels there is nothing a heartfelt prayer not. That WORKS for all SITUATIONS might face and come out by fire in the family the. Secret place and safety will open my spiritual eyes ( shalom ) continually in... Please feel free to copy from the anointing of false prophets, in the blood of Jesus to go today... Family, or wealth and is fallen into the ditch which he a! Of faith restore all that we shall be celebrated this year in Jesus name will bring about great change of. By the blood of Jesus that they are praying the kind of prayers touched. These prayers in pdf.God richly bless youEmy using scriptural verses helps your spirit understand. Lays out there on my own accord and guide me on the kingdom God! Be chained and buried once and for all cast out unclean spirits use it cause prayerlessness washed by the of! You, in the name of Jesus: I believe God will you. Gospel in Jesus name every dream of marital delay and pollution, in the blood of devil. Year, in the name of Jesus to end it my business future... Lord my father, I pray you will open my spiritual eyes heaven... To greatness lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members of.