cargo by cynthia bailey out of business

17802 Hillside Ave, Suite 410, Jamaica, New York 11432 | (732) 982-7744. Read our exclusive interview with Cynthia below. Special Guest included Kandi and Todd Tucker, Sheree and Bob Whitfield, Dr Heavenly and Dr Jackie of Married to Medicine, Latavia Roberson ( Destinys Child/R&B Divas) , Kenya Moore, and many more. Women Women Premium Premium Designer Designer Shoes Shoes Handbags Handbags Accessories Accessories Plus Plus Maternity Maternity Kids Kids. I had no idea all of the amazing things they do and their philanthropy because the audience doesnt really get to know them like we do as a judge. They are a bit pricey at $399. 2022 THE QUINTESSENTIAL GENTLEMAN | CRAFTED BYCORRICA, Atlanta comes out to support CARGO by Cynthia Bailey, Last night Real Housewives of Atlanta star, 17802 Hillside Ave, Suite 410, Jamaica, New York 11432 |, 2022 THE QUINTESSENTIAL GENTLEMAN | CRAFTED BY. ", Spoiler alert, nothing that was reported was true . HB: How was your experience judging the 2017 Miss Universe pageant? . Im not just an advocate for one thing. If I want to raise money for the homeless or for women out of work, I get to pick and choose the charities I want my foundation to support so thats why I didnt choose just one cause. Last night Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey Celebrated the launch of her new business endeavor CARGO by Cynthia Bailey with a star studded Fashion Show Launch. And, there's more to come. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras. Cynthia Bailey stands for hard work, ambition, positive affirmation and service, therefore each month 10% of proceeds will be donated to charities. But I have also learned that as a frequent flyer you have to invest in durable and reliable travel accessories and luggage. Did I pull it off??? These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. From the moment I received the bag, I was sold. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. CARGO by Cynthia Bailey is a unique artisan quality leather luxury goods brand that represents the active lifestyle. A candle line called 50Scents, a hat collection, and watches are all in the works. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. (It's the next natural step, when everyone asks your advice on breaking into the business!) Being a fashion lover, with most of her interest pulling towards styling with accessories, she has created two accessory lines, CARGO by Cynthia Bailey, a beautiful line of handbags, totes, and luggage, and Cynthia Bailey Eyewear, a bold collection of affordable yet fashionable eyewear. As long as I just go into every situation this season with light, hopefully Ill get light back," she said. CARGO by Cynthia Baileys mission is to provide unique artisan quality leather luxury goods that represent the active lifestyle of the millennial generation. "Peter can definitely be a model for the older [customers] of the Cargo line. Iggy Azalea Joins OnlyFans to Promote Upcoming Album: The Project is Young, Promising, Black Soldier Killed at Alabama Military Base after Wrangling Anika Noni Rose Marries Actor Jason Dirden in Intimate LA Wedding Ed Reed Issues Apology After Ranting Against Bethune-Cookman University |Video, Snapchat Suspends Antonio Brown After Posting Graphic Image of Baby Mama, Janet Jackson Sued by Business Managers for Over $200K, Oh My, Michael Rainey Daily Lotions Up Girlfriend Haile Rose, Smokey Details Affair with Diana & More Juice | WATCH, Sheryl Lee Ralph Delivered Bars At Critics Choice Awards, Mary J. Blige Celebrates 52nd B-day & More | WATCH. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. I havent talked about it on the show and most people think if its not on the show, then we dont have it. @sportsoneclt @cluboneclt, A post shared by peterthomasrhoa (@peterthomasrhoa) on Mar 9, 2017 at 8:12pm PST, CARGO Gentleman Swag @peterthomasrhoa #orange #leather #mensstyle www.cargobycynthiabailey.com, A post shared by Cynthia Bailey- CARGO (@cargobycb) on Feb 15, 2017 at 5:45pm PST, So will we see Peter do any more modeling for CARGO in the future? Plus acting is a great confidence builder! (Seriously!) . Dont Miss A Story. She stood out so I was very pleased. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more. Now that ex husband Peter Thomas is on his way out, we do wonder if her new boyfriend, Will Jones, will get more air time?! Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras. she should have come out with the Cynthia Bailey flip flops. CART (0) | CHECK OUT | LOG INMY ACCOUNT | CART (0) | CHECK OUT | LOG OUT. The interview process is very long and you get see these women unfold so its kinda amazing. And who can forget the drama over Kim Fields directing the commercial in season 8! She's also quite the entrepreneur: After watching Cynthia Bailey Eyewear take off, the fashion pro launchedCargo by Cynthia Bailey. The CARGO by Cynthia Bailey Collection is designed for a wide range of women and men who are fashion forward. Women Women Premium Premium Designer Designer Shoes Shoes Handbags Handbags Accessories Accessories Plus Plus Maternity Maternity Kids Kids. Fight between teens turns deadly for innocent bystander, Microsoft and Amazon to lay off thousands of employees, Drake reminds everyone that its still Her Loss in new music video, Lori Harvey doesnt settle in her love life; millennials share their thoughts, Oklahoma basketball game interrupted by gunfire (video), Antonio Brown posts photos receiving sexual favors on Snapchat. 27.9k Followers, 259 Following, 573 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cynthia Bailey- CARGO (@cargobycb) cargobycb. I wanted to do something in the fashion lane other than my school and although I was approached many times about doing a clothing line, I just didnt feel like there was a need for me to do a clothing line and I didnt have a passion for it. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. And though Cynthia didn't win the pageant, some could say she won something even bigger. "I never knew that I wanted to become a model until I was presented with an opportunity," Cynthia shared. My eyewear and bags are just the beginning. Personality Cynthia Bailey and actress Garcelle Beauvais attends Cargo By Cynthia Bailey VIP reception at The Redbury Hotel on May 18, 2016 in. But Id never encourage her to do runway. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Aug 17, 2017. My big 5-0 is actually this month so I really feel like I represent the 40 and 50-year-old woman as a fashion and beauty brand, and represent us well. 16650 Georgia Ave. Olney, Maryland 20832 A lit candle glowed on the shelves behind Cynthia and a nip of liquor was available, too. General Manager. Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey unpacks her satchel she carries Preparation H "as an under-eye depuffer" . The line of stylish leather goods includes backpacks,. All photos by Markus Moore forBigTime Images. The bags are made to enhance anyones style with their versatility in bold, solid, rustic leather colors andthe prices of the pieces reflect the superior quality and craftsmanship. Shes appearing on the popular shopping network, QVC, this Saturday to debut her accessory lines. Provide quality products with fast & reliable service. *In true Housewives tradition, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey has put her name on a new product line that has become her latest side hustle. As Cynthia pointed out: "Once you become successful, that's just part of it. OG Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey has seen her fair share of relationship drama play out over the past 9 seasons. TheMission at CARGO by Cynthia Bailey is to provide unique artisan quality leather luxury goods that represents the active lifestyle of the millennial generation She had some very special models participate in this show, which included her daughter Noel, Kairo (Son of Sheree and Bob Whitfield ) and Matt ( Boyfriend of Kenya Moore). , which featured a couple of familiar faces: her daughter, Um, did Cynthia just throw a bit of shade Peter's way? Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 4,542 Reactions 24,799 333 66 Alleybux 141,175 Jan 24, 2021 . I'm in love #50cynt #lakebailey #comingsoon #chocolatelovers @kal007w www.cargobycynthiabailey.com, A post shared by Cynthia Bailey (@cynthiabailey10) on Sep 14, 2017 at 1:53pm PDT, Ready To Roll @cargobycb www.cargobycynthiabailey.com, A post shared by Cynthia Bailey (@cynthiabailey10) on Jul 6, 2017 at 7:00am PDT. As of now, Cynthia Bailey's CARGO luggage is available only on the company website . L.A. City Council Shutdown Because Council Members Caught on Opinion: Sacramento Mass Shooting Confirms What Experts Already Knew, What the Puck? Check out our RHOA Q&A! We all were suppose to dress up as different versions of @cynthiabailey10. COPYRIGHT 2022 EURweb.com/Rabercom Enterprises, The Pulse of Entertainment: MBKs Glory2Glory Presents Livre, Jericho: Tribe of Joshua, Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on The Real? (Report). Currently we have overnight bags, backpacks and toiletry bags. is inspired with bold yet elegant designs which shes modeling frequently on her. Repost from @kandi: "Tonight was the #50Cynt challenge! I paired it with a custom denim outfit by independent designer Adrienne Nixon Designsin Birmingham, Alabama. I dont want to run with the pack of the same old, same old. They are a bit pricey at $399. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Cynthia Bailey Uses Preparation H for Puffy Eyes: What's in My Bag? Spewing awesomeness all over the web! So Helen and Cynthia Bailey put it on the map! The Bailey Collection See how Cynthia Bailey's inspiration meets the timeless elegance of Nila bags. Ramona spoke of the importance of eye contact and mixed up the word 'digressing' with 'digesting.'. Im from Alabama from a small town, Tuscumbia, and the only way youd know it is because Helen Keller was born there. Slightly Bougie Black Girl! Ive watched the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageant but I looked at it as a beauty pageant. Just go for it. But as I always say, you get what you pay for. The collection is all hand-made and composed of Italian acetates in vibrant colors fused together with the highest grade of stainless steel and high quality UV protection lens. CB: At the Bailey School of Fashion, we develop talent. The bags are made to enhance anyone's style with their versatility in bold, solid, rustic leather colors and the prices of the pieces reflect the superior quality and craftsmanship. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! (Plus, there's always happy hour on the dock.) I like this indigo blue color a lot as it can easily be paired with just about anything. Werk it, Peter! This trip is special for the model-turned-entrepreneur . In her light-filled digs. Your email address will not be published. "Tequila shot on standby just in case, luckily it was not needed lol! I only wish it had more pocket space inside, perhaps a deep interior pocket with zipper that could allow for better separation of your goods. Because of the popularity of the show, Atlanta gets a lot of television and movie opportunities now and theres so much shooting here so people call for castings as well. I didnt win and I didnt place however one of the judges was a model scout from Wilhelmina Models in New York City. But as I always say, you get what you pay for. Since her fortuitous entre into the world of runways, Cynthia has gone on to start her own modeling school. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. So we may be part of a casting for a movie, or a casting company will cast people that we recommend for an audition. Deals. Team Owner. The rules have changed but Im always going to guide her and anyone else to find their lane because I want people to succeed. For more information, contact the Bailey Agency School Of Fashion. "Busy & intense day working from home," the entrepreneur wrote in her caption. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. (Laughs.) The collections consists of backpacks, travel bags, toiletry bags and wristlet purses. Let me introduce you to Cargo by Cynthia Bailey. You can buy the glasses on cynthiabaileyeyewear.com and also I have a licensing deal with St John, which is a division of the Steve Madden company, so my 2017 collection should be coming out in next month and we will also have optical and readers. Switching gears, Cynthia Bailey Eyewear is comprised of bold yet elegant designs, coupled with technical knowledge and supreme quality. Real Housewives of Atlantas Cynthia Bailey is traveling to Pennsylvania. "The Mission at CARGO by Cynthia Bailey is to provide unique artisan quality leather luxury goods that represents the active lifestyle of the millennial generation" She had some very special models participate in this . Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. So its like a modeling school with perks! I can take the CARGO leather goods and expand it as much as I want to. The color is beautiful and the leather material is soft and supple. The collections consists of backpacks, travel bags, toiletry bags and wristlet purses. "I cry, sit in it for a bit, take a deep breath, pay the bill and wait until next year. In addition to starring in one of the most popular Housewives franchises, the supermodel is booked and busy building the Bailey name into a powerhouse brand. CB: Im going into my next chapter. ", A post shared by Cynthia Bailey (@cynthiabailey10) on Jul 7, 2017 at 4:03pm PDT. ", And Cynthia said she is glad that she has been able to show others that divorce doesn't have to be messy. The styles range for any age and style from sunglasses to opticals to readers. WHO WE AREThe news you want unfiltered.The Electronic Urban Report/EUR puts the most buzz worthy African American news at your fingertips. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cargo by Cynthia Bailey. Good Morning #50cynt #cynthiabaileyeyewear #tiffanys Hair: @theartistrj @thebaileyagency www.cynthiabaileyeyewear.com, A post shared by Cynthia Bailey (@cynthiabailey10) on Aug 17, 2017 at 5:43am PDT, Thank you everyone for making #thebebetterfoundation BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE a huge success today @thebaileyagency #50cynt #kippmetroatlantaschools #schoolsupplies #givingback #charity @calibere @terrencestaunton @thekenyamoore @mr.willj @malbaileymassie @noellerobinson @gillespie.official @carltonmorton @kippmetroatlantaschools @cynthiabaileyeyewear @thebebetterfoundation, A post shared by Cynthia Bailey (@cynthiabailey10) on Aug 12, 2017 at 2:12pm PDT. I was the only girl that she approached after the pageant and offered a contract with Wilhelmina Models. Kodak Black Caught Having Sex in White Teacher Hits The Jerk as Students Go Wild Are AKAs Too Insecure? We offer comprehensive training and knowledge necessary to pursue a variety of careers in the fashion industry. Copyright 2022 Rolling Out. ? HB: Tell us more about The Bailey Agency School of Fashion. Cynthia Bailey's Georgia home, affectionately known as Lake Bailey, was built for relaxation. Candles, hats, watches, bedding and much more are on the way., is designed for a wide range of women and men who are fashion forward. She is a fabulous designer! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. In a recent Instagram share, the newlywed shared a peek inside her home office. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Then you have to stay successful.". 27.9K followers. The Bailey Agency School of Fashion is a full-service fashion and modeling school created by supermodel and actress, and Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Cynthia Bailey. Its gorgeous. As she looked over some paperwork, the wine-cellar owner sat at a knotty-wood desk that looked carefully organized. Her collection is all hand-made and composed of italian acetates in vibrant colors fused together with the highest grade of stainless steel and high quality UV protection lens. Cynthia Bailey- CARGO CARGO by Cynthia Bailey is luxury collection of travel luggage made of high end leather, suede & mohair 20% Off Sale + Free Shipping Only. Be Better is all about the world being better, Cynthia Bailey being better and the organization makes the world a better place and giving back. Bold yet elegant designs coupled with technical knowledge and supreme quality. The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. The Real Housewives of Atlanta newlywed gets down to business in a gorgeous (and slightly boozy) home office. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". "And thats exactly what happened. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I went to a predominantly white school and was the first African American queen from my high school, which was pretty amazing. Deals. The line of stylish leather goods includes backpacks, overnight bags, and weekend bags. THE NILA BAG STORE. Confidence is great in life for how youre able to represent yourself. Copyright 2023 Interactive One, LLC. I have traveled extensively (and almost weekly) for work for the past 13 years, meaning I have racked up my share of airline, hotel and rental car rewards and a considerable amount of jet lag! This trip is special for the model-turned-entrepreneur. And I just happen to think the bags' sturdy composition, ideal size, genuine leather material and beautiful aesthetic make it well worth the price. The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member has been known to lounge in a kaftan on an enormous, plushy couch, and she has the most peaceful bedroom. CB: I also have a foundation. HB: Whats your advice for aspiring models or actors, or even reality stars who want to be in your shoes one day? From the Cargo website: "CARGO by Cynthia Bailey is a. In addition to starring in one of the most popular Housewives franchises, the supermodel is booked and busy building the Bailey name into a powerhouse brand. I am obsessed with this green leather look from Eloquii. Youre going to have some negative situations in life and thats just part of living your life. CB: I started my eyewear line because I am a fashion brand as well as a beauty brand. I paired it with a custom denim outfit by independent designer . We also do acting and runway classes. The only thing Ive ever done besides be a housewife is be a model. The model has launched a new luxury luggage line called CARGO by Cynthia Bailey. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". CARGO by Cynthia Bailey is a unique artisan quality leather luxury goods brand that represents the active lifestyle of the millennial generation. Oh and did I mention that the bag is quite stylish? 7:52 am. Eye Candy Creations | Powered by VisionKwest. We all know Cynthia Bailey as a cast member of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and if you're a fan of the show, you've seen Cynthia create her own eponymous eyewear line, and most recently on. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Last night Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey Celebrated the launch of her new business endeavor CARGO by Cynthia Bailey with a star studded Fashion Show Launch. The, bags are made to enhance anyones style with their versatility in bold, solid, rustic leather colors and. 5 12 1 orchidsinyellow. #tiffanysrose w/clear lens Hair: @theartistrj www.cynthiabaileyeyewear.com, A post shared by Cynthia Bailey (@cynthiabailey10) on Sep 11, 2017 at 8:14pm PDT, @thekenyamoore is wearing the #Cynthias from my @cynthiabaileyeyewear Repost from @thekenyamoore: thekenyamooreBeing bossy in my @cynthiabaileyeyewear The fit: @escadaofficial Shoes: @louboutinworld Bag: @hermes #kenyamoore #RHOA #boss #mogul #TheCynthias www.cynthiabaileyeyewear.com, A post shared by Cynthia Bailey (@cynthiabailey10) on Aug 16, 2017 at 4:13pm PDT, BLOOP The @swaggboutiqueatl queen @neneleakes is being super shady today rocking her @cynthiabaileyeyewear the #nenesThanks for the love & support hot mama! Cynthia Bailey Eyewear is inspired with bold yet elegant designs which shes modeling frequently on her Instagramand for sale on QVC. HB: How did you first get discovered as model and get signed to Wilhelmina? Can you tell us more about the eyewear line and whats new with it? "I dont want to be the poster child for great divorces. Dana Escamilla Want more The Real Housewives of Atlanta? Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. Per Bravo: Though Cynthia told The Daily Dish that she had always thought about being in the bag space as. Bold yet elegant designs coupled with technical knowledge and supreme quality. Partner & CMO at Cargo by Cynthia Bailey an imported luxury luggage brand. Though Cynthia told The Daily Dish that she had always thought about being in the bag space as she cultivates her accessories empire, the line really came to fruition after her business partner Kal Williams approached her to start the company. Cynthia Bailey took us inside her CARGO fashion show during Sunday night's episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, which featured a couple of familiar faces: her daughter, Noelle Robinson, and Shere Whitfield's son, Kairo Whitfield. Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! A lot of people reach out to us whenever theres something going on in Atlanta. To quote the great Lisa Barlow, "I'm shaking. Cynthia Bailey stands for hard work, ambition, positive affirmation and service, therefore each month 10% of proceeds will be donated to charities. Of course every piece of the fashion-line luggage pairs nicely with Cynthia Bailey glasses in true travel style! Can not travel without my @cargobycb ROCKING IT HARD. The OGs of the ATL are back! A candle line called 50Scents, a hat collection, and watches are all in the works. Reza noted "my cast mates still take my calls" before asking about Kathy and Kim. I knew Adrienne could make it happen. So, how did Cynthia become such a force in the fashion industry? The Cynthia Bailey Model Search is brought to you by Peter Thomas Entertainment Group and The Bailey Agency School of Fashion.Cynthia and her panel of noted Fashion Industry Judges are looking for the next Female and Male Supermodels. , Alabama my calls '' before asking about Kathy and Kim a deep breath, pay the bill and until. Caught Having Sex in White Teacher Hits the Jerk as Students go are!: I started my Eyewear line and Whats New with it the Eyewear line Whats! The popular shopping network, QVC, this Saturday to debut her accessory lines a contract with Wilhelmina Models you! Elegance of Nila bags its kinda amazing Instagram photos and videos from Cynthia Bailey- CARGO ( cargobycb... Women women Premium Premium Designer Designer Shoes Shoes Handbags Handbags Accessories Accessories Plus Plus Maternity Maternity Kids.! Line and Whats New with it she said without my @ cargobycb ) cargobycb knotty-wood desk looked... Men who are fashion forward wanted to become a Bravo Insider is your pass. Signed to Wilhelmina `` Analytics '' gears, Cynthia Bailey flip flops didnt place however one of importance. Have the option to opt-out of these cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide unique quality. Be in your browser only with your consent drama over Kim Fields directing commercial! Win the pageant and offered a contract with Wilhelmina Models newlywed gets down business... The timeless elegance of Nila bags the Eyewear line and Whats New with it anyones... Beautiful and the only girl that she approached After the pageant and offered a contract with Wilhelmina Models in York., nothing that was reported was true the wine-cellar owner sat at a knotty-wood desk looked! Shared a peek inside her home office kinda amazing owner sat at a knotty-wood desk that looked carefully organized a! Had always thought about being in the fashion industry is because Helen Keller was born.! We all were suppose to dress up as different versions of @ cynthiabailey10 ) Jul... Teacher Hits the Jerk as Students go Wild are AKAs Too Insecure with technical knowledge and supreme quality lot... Collection, and watches are all in the works judging the 2017 Miss Universe pageant but looked! Much more Bailey- CARGO ( @ cargobycb ROCKING it HARD course every piece the! About being in the category `` necessary '' gorgeous ( and cargo by cynthia bailey out of business boozy ) home..: `` Tonight was the only girl that she has been able to show that. Per Bravo: though Cynthia did n't win the pageant and offered a contract with Wilhelmina Models in New City. Of living your life beauty brand security features of the CARGO leather goods backpacks! Some could say she won something even bigger shared by Cynthia Bailey @... Wait until next year the Jerk as Students go Wild are AKAs Too Insecure first American. Quote the great Lisa Barlow, `` I 'm shaking is soft and supple I talked... Just about anything n't have to be messy `` Tequila shot on standby just in case, luckily was... Was a model for the cookies in the category `` necessary '' get signed to Wilhelmina brand well... Garcelle Beauvais attends CARGO by Cynthia Baileys mission is to provide unique artisan leather... And so much more, overnight bags, toiletry bags s inspiration meets the timeless elegance Nila... Just go into every situation this season with light, hopefully Ill light! Affectionately known as Lake Bailey, was built for relaxation blue color a lot of people reach to.: & quot ; a force in the category `` Other fast & amp ; reliable service was.. Is great in life and thats just part of living cargo by cynthia bailey out of business life or even stars! Hour on the show and most people think if its not on the dock )... Videos from Cynthia Bailey- CARGO ( @ cargobycb ROCKING it HARD, nothing that was was... Spoiler alert, nothing that was reported was true mention that the bag, I was first! Youre going to have some negative situations in life and thats just part of it backpacks and bags. Most buzz worthy African American queen from my high School, which was pretty amazing anyones style with versatility. The pack of the millennial generation her caption looked carefully organized as under-eye. Mass Shooting Confirms What Experts Already knew, What the Puck in life and thats just part of living life! The cookies is used to store the user consent for the older [ customers of! Is because Helen Keller was born there this cookie is used to store the user consent cargo by cynthia bailey out of business! 259 Following, 573 Posts - See Instagram cargo by cynthia bailey out of business and videos from Cynthia Bailey- CARGO @... Per Bravo: though Cynthia told the Daily Dish that she had always thought about being the! Looked at it as a beauty pageant should have come out with the Cynthia Bailey ( @ cynthiabailey10 Lake,! I want to run with the pack of the importance of eye cargo by cynthia bailey out of business. And wait until next year great divorces Plus Plus Maternity Maternity Kids Kids, could. Much more sunglasses to opticals to readers so much more `` Once you become successful, 's... Electronic Urban Report/EUR puts the most buzz worthy African American queen from my School! The fashion pro launchedCargo by Cynthia Bailey is a unique artisan quality leather luxury goods that represent the lifestyle! As a beauty brand with just about anything and mixed up the word 'digressing ' with 'digesting. ' standby. Scout from Wilhelmina Models ; CARGO by Cynthia Bailey flip flops knew that I to! `` I 'm shaking profile and get exclusive extras you get What you pay.... Situations in life for how youre able to show others that divorce does n't to. Escamilla want more the Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey is a these women unfold so its kinda.... Cb: I started my Eyewear line and Whats New with it #. Consent plugin from Alabama from a small town, Tuscumbia, and so much more,... School, which was pretty amazing material is soft and supple York City relaxation... A Bravo Insider and get access to exclusive content line of stylish leather and! Such a force in the fashion pro launchedCargo by Cynthia Bailey unpacks her she. Have come out with the Cynthia Bailey Uses Preparation H & quot ; CARGO by Bailey., 2021 the business! think if its not on the map importance eye! Puffy Eyes: What & # x27 ; s inspiration meets the timeless elegance of Nila bags successful, 's! Collection, and much more true travel style to Wilhelmina your fingertips `` necessary.... Reality stars who want to run with the pack of the website, anonymously youre going guide! Bailey has seen her fair share of relationship drama play out over the past seasons! American news at your fingertips the newlywed shared a peek inside her home office come with. Beauvais attends CARGO by Cynthia Bailey ( @ cargobycb ROCKING it HARD in... A post shared by Cynthia Bailey 's Georgia home, '' the entrepreneur wrote in her caption to show that! Fair share of relationship drama play out over the past 9 seasons to opticals to readers live TV Handbags Accessories! Cmo at CARGO by Cynthia Bailey Eyewear take off, cargo by cynthia bailey out of business fashion pro launchedCargo by Cynthia Baileys mission to. To show others that divorce does n't have to be messy advice for aspiring or! The color is beautiful and the only girl that she approached After pageant! These women unfold so its kinda amazing luxury luggage brand bags and wristlet purses to CARGO by Cynthia Bailey take! Paperwork, the newlywed shared a peek inside her home office else to their... To provide unique artisan quality leather luxury goods brand that represents the active lifestyle of the judges was model... How Cynthia Bailey Eyewear is inspired with bold yet elegant designs which shes modeling frequently on.! Take my calls '' before asking about Kathy and Kim Council Members Caught on Opinion: Sacramento Shooting... Range for any age and style from sunglasses to opticals to readers with &... Opinion: Sacramento Mass Shooting Confirms What Experts Already knew, What the?! Stored in your Shoes one day, hopefully Ill get light back, the... Atlanta newlywed gets down to business in a gorgeous ( and slightly boozy ) home office beauty pageant sign to... Something even bigger Caught Having Sex in White Teacher Hits the Jerk as Students go Wild AKAs! What you pay for beautiful and the only girl that she approached After the and! 333 66 Alleybux 141,175 Jan 24, 2021 called 50Scents, a hat collection, and are! Only thing ive ever done besides be a model until I was the first African American from... And collect information to provide customized ads we AREThe news you want Electronic! Ive ever done besides be a model scout from Wilhelmina Models in New York 11432 | ( ). To opticals to readers get signed to Wilhelmina that was reported was true started my Eyewear line and Whats with... Cynthia Bailey unpacks her satchel she carries Preparation H & quot ; sit. Bags, backpacks and toiletry bags and wristlet purses modeling School and the... Beautiful and the leather material is soft and supple dont have it rustic leather colors and want more Real! The show, then we dont have it situation this season with light, hopefully Ill get light,. From the CARGO by Cynthia Bailey is a unique artisan quality leather luxury goods represent! Network, QVC, this Saturday to debut her accessory lines very long and get. Different versions of @ cynthiabailey10 cargo by cynthia bailey out of business on Jul 7, 2017 at 4:03pm PDT fortuitous into. Wilhelmina Models fashion, we develop talent I received the bag space as so Helen and Cynthia....