chiappa triple threat discontinued

The barrels accept standard Rem-Choke style choke tubes and it comes with 5 choke tubes ranging from Improved Cylinder to Full Choke. Practical? As with everything on doubles, it costs money. Chiappa Triple Crown shotguns are a family of Italian made triple-barrel, break-action shotguns, chambered in 12-gauge, 20-gauge, 28-gauge, and .410-bore. These arent thrown together and you can see after handling one they take the time to assemble these. I look at it and wonder why stop at 3? The Chiappa Triple Crown is a family of Italian made triple-barrel, break-action shotguns, chambered in 12-gauge, 20-gauge, 28-gauge, and .410-bore. Such a beautiful shotgun. They are made in Italy. Theres the Triple Crown in both 20 and 12 gauge chamberings with 26 and 28 barrels, respectively. Barrel Length Range :18.00 to 19.99 The latter builds the Triple Threat while the former distributes the shotgun. (Hunter didnt mention it, but the 8mm M1892 is very, very French and I mean that in the best possible way.) *whispers you are almost there*. Thrice the fun, theoretically. Having the option, though, is a boon and one I value as on this gunespecially when you get the urge to be a little Steve McQueen-ish, don a long coat and shoot 12s from the hip. Need [email protected] (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. The three 18.5" chrome-lined barrels are each equipped with Rem-Choke . I have a Remington 870, a Winchester 1300, a Benelli Nova, a Stoeger coach gun, and a Mossberg 500 and I paid less than that gun for ALL of them. I was thinking of adding a 12ga to the safe as have not owned one for some time. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. | Cart | Login | Contact. Yes, a three-barreled break action shotgun. Its actually made for Chiappa by a company in Turkey. We've counted the ballots, and we're excited and impressed by you, the Life is full of corners and you may have to deal with one during a defensive situation. Must hold a valid firearms license and be at least 18 years of age. Taming the SFAR: How Ruger's Small-Frame .308 Runs Suppressed. Subscribe now for back . Barrel Description : Robert Farago is the former publisher of The Truth About Guns (TTAG). The Compact Triple Threat features a 18.5 barrel and a removal buttstock for easy storage or use as a pistol grip. Ian I like the new opening video! Contents 1 Triple Crown 2 Triple Threat 2.1 Triple Threat BLK Weight Range :7.00 lbs to 8.99 lbs Chiappa Firearms 930057 Triple Threat Break Open 20ga 18.5 3 Walnut Stk Blued Rcvr. An added benefit for hunters, especially with quickly moving quarry, is the ability to utilize the barrel sequence and move your choke selection outward so that the first shot is IC, then M, then F. Opening the action resets the mechanical trigger mechanism to trip each firing pin once, regardless of how many rounds were initially fired. Fun? Stock: Hand Oiled Checkered Walnut LOP: 14.5 DAH: 2.125 DAC: 1.125 You may have been hiding under a rock if youve not yet heard of the new SIG Sauer MCX Spear. [3] The barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below. Chiappa Firearms 930032 Triple Threat Triple Barrel 12GA 18.5 3 Turkish Walnut. I would love to have one but I bought a Ruger SP101, Mossberg 590 A1, Stoeger double defense for less. Chokes: Rem Choke Thread MC-5 (SK,IC,M,IM,F), Trigger System: Single Non-Selective w/ Mechanical Reset, Stock: Checkered Synthetic 14.75 inches; DAH: 2.5 inches; DAC: 1.375 inches. Enter to WIN the Smith & Wesson and Black Hills package. Pumps can be left loaded, and UN-chambered, requiring a pump-to-the-jump. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's holding back the works. Drop at heel is 2.125 and drop at comb is 1.125. Because the Triple Threats measurements exceed the 18 barrel and 26 overall length, there are no restrictions or tax stamps needed. I just met her!) Firearm Specifications Manufacturer: Chiappa Firearms Model: Triple Threat Triple Barrel Shotgun Gauge: 12 Barrel Length: 18.5 in. Not so much. chrome lined bore with Rem choke thread; chokes MC5: SK IC M IM FUL Capacity: 3 The barrels accept standard Rem-Choke style choke tubes and it comes with 5 choke tubes ranging from Improved Cylinder to Full Choke. reminded me a lot more of the gook in the wire segment from Apocalypse Now (which was lifted whole from Herrs Dispatches) than any western. So far, both main variants of the Chiappa triple-barrel shotgun platform are available in 28 gauge: the classic 66 cm / 26" barrel Triple Crown and the shorter Triple Threat, which . I found this gun to be surprisingly balanced. The forend and stock are made from Turkish walnut,single trigger and a top tang safety. Trigger :Single The Chiappa Triple Threat and variants can be seen in the following films, television series, video games, and anime used by the following actors: From Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games, https://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Chiappa_Triple_Threat&oldid=1396007, If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset, actually Charles Daly Honcho Triple-Barrel. The 12 gauge model has 28 inch barrels, while all of the other models have 26 inch barrels. The Triple Threat wasnt anything new for SHOT Show 2020, we just realized we hadnt really taken a close look at it. How long have you waited for your Vickers paper work to go through? Why stop at 3 barrels? I wonder if they make speedloaders for it . The Chiappa Triple Threat is a Shotgun. It is essentially an improved version of the Gingerbread Gun, with three barrels instead of two, as well as improved accuracy and the ability to equip attachments. The segment of shooting with the buttstock removed (noticed you didnt try that with buckshot!) OAL :35.5 Chiappa does a great job of making cool odd ball guns, like the Rhino revolver and the Triple Threat shotgun. You would be covered for any problem that a shotgun can solve. Which is basically what this is, aside from having three smoothbore barrels instead of one or two of them being rifled. Receiver Description:Blued The MSRP on the Triple Threat is around $1600, with real world prices closer to $1500. Too bad about the pricing as it looks as if it would make a good coach gun with a bit of difference from the usual side-by-side offerings. Too bad it cant fire all 3 at once..that would be some stopping power id say, Bad idea. which needing to reload fired shells at each barrel break up, or in other case, the I dont have 10+ grand for the ideal sporting clays shotgun. Safety :Top Tang If the guns sell, then the market says that they pegged it correctly. TRIPLE THREAT 18.5" $1,999.00 Back Order. Weight :7.2 lbs YAWN. Chiappa product info: Triple Threat (18.5 barrel length) Chiappa product info: Triple Crown (28 barrel version) [4] It uses a single trigger and has a manual safety on the tang behind the action lever. Is it a C&R? Boasting classy lines, a well-recognized pedigree, and great ergos for a small all-steel gun, Smith & Wessons take on the Walther PPK/s aimed to revive an old carry king in the increasingly polymer-focused concealed carry market. Not because the gun is bad - it's actually quite nice as far as I could tell. Safety: Manual SKU: 970.366: 12GA Gun Gauge Adapter Rifled Insert 357MAG/38SPL/7"BBL ; SKU: The barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below. Both feature barrel lengths between 26 and 28 inches, with overall lengths between 41 and 45 inches. Your email address will not be published. Factoring their time, material, and overhead for the starting point then throw on the profit margins. Guncrafter Industries is a custom handgun company formed by one Alex Zimmerman in 2002 after many years working for Wilson Combat. Chiappa includes a set of five in SK, IC, M, IM, and F. The single mechanical trigger fires the barrels in a right, left, top sequence. Then the unique Triple Threat in 12 gauge with its modular stock making it both Mares Leg and shot defense gun. Chiappa Triple Threat 12 Gauge - YouTube 0:00 / 39:30 Chiappa Triple Threat 12 Gauge hickok45 7.16M subscribers Subscribe 6.1M views 8 years ago Shooting and discussing this interesting. 12GA Triple Barrel Breacher Choke Tubes, 3 Pcs. Very cool. Finally! The Triple Crown may be disassembled for ease of storage. It can be effective in situations where only single targets . I shot it at SHOT Show 2013 and really liked it much. Last year after SHOT Show 2019, we gave you a first look at the Charles Daly Honcho triple-barrel firearm. Action :Break Open Capacity: 3x3" Magnum. What does it matter? The Chiappa Triple Threat is a unit break action Three Barrel shotgun. Our Location. Visually very similar (at first glance) to an M-79. Meanwhile, the Triple Magnum and Triple Crown are both geared toward hunting. The Triple Crown shotgun, made by Chiappa in Italy. Three barrels is 50 percent better than two right? Your thoughts below. I had no buyers remorse whatsoever that comes when purchasing a firearm oddity . Its certainly an interesting home-defense option, to say the least. Even the low-end Stevens double is going to start at 4-5 times that, I think. It comes with a shortened 12 barrel and unique safety selector allowing you to operate 3 separate loads through each barrel. Weight Range :7.0 lbs to 8.99 lbs. I purchased one and had a gunsmith mount a Trijicon RMR sight on it. While the Triple Crown with its sporting length barrels would make much more sense on the clays course or even in the bird fields, we felt compelled to give the Threat its dues. Chances are there wasn't there wasn't a process. Contacted the company and they took the gun back to repair it. Your email address will not be published. The Chiappa Triple Threat is a unique triple-barrel shotgun. The Triple Threat is based on a traditional two-barrel shotgun design. The barrels and receiver wear a matte blued finish, while the stock is checkered walnut. Drillings are still very popular among traditional hunters in Western Europe. Chiappa MC14 Short Recoil Pistol 440042, 380 ACP, 3.82, Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 13 Rd, Chiappa 1911 22 Custom Pistol 401101, 22 Long Rifle, 5, Walnut Grips, Black Finish, 10 Rds, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340155D, 22 Long Rifle, 4.75, Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 10 Rds, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340261, 17 Hornady Mag Rimfire HMR, 4.75, Black Polymer Grips, Zamak Finish, 6 Rd, Chiappa 1873 Revolver 340251, 38 Special, 4.75, Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Single Action Army 1873 Revolver 187322BLU, 22 Long Rifle, 4.75, Black Checkered Grips, Blue Finish, 6 Rd, Chiappa Rhino 60DS Revolver 340225, 357 Magnum, 6, Walnut Grips, Gold Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Rhino 200D Revolver 340217, 357 Mag, 2, Black Rubber Grips, Black Aluminum Alloy Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Triple Crown Triple Barrel Shotgun 930031, 12 Gauge, 28", 3" Chmbr, Turkish Walnut Stock, Blued Finish, Chiappa Charles Daly 600 Field Semi-Auto Shotgun 930097, 12 Gauge, 28", 3" Chmbr, Realtree Xtra Green Synthetic Stock, Black Aluminum Alloy Finish, Chiappa 1887 Lever Shotgun 930001, 12 Gauge, 28", 2.75" Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Color Case Hardened Finish, Chiappa Triple Crown Shotgun 930080, 20 Gauge, 26", 3" Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Steel Finish, Chiappa SSA 1873 Antique Revolver 340089, 22 Long Rifle, 4.75", Black Synthetic Grips, Antique Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Charles Daly Triple Threat Break Open Shotgun 930108, 12 Gauge, 18.5", 3" Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Black Finish, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340261, 17 Hornady Mag Rimfire HMR, 4.75", Black Polymer Grips, Zamak Finish, 6 Rd, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340170, 22 Long Rifle, 7.5", Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 10 Rds, Chiappa Rhino 20DS Revolver 340079, 357 Magnum, 2", Wood Grips, Nickel Finish, Adjustable Sights, 6 Rd. Its short length made it very maneuverable, and it would do well as a very wieldy brush gun. It has two versions: one 12 gauge with 28" barrels, and one 20 gauge with 26" barrels. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *. We thought about it again at SHOT Show 2020 and decided to stop by the Charles Daly booth. If its not worth it to you, dont buy it. Is it worth $1600? Pritzker They Wont Enforce His Gun Control Law. The Triple Threat series is a three-barreled, break-action 20 gauge shotgun. Charles Daly Honcho triple-barrel firearm, Mossberg SA Series Shotguns Adds 20- and 28-Gauge Turkey Slayers, Winners Announced: Ballistics Best Readers Choice 2022, Punch Your Tags With Optic-Ready Mossberg Pump-Action Turkey Guns, Vote & Win: 2022 Ballistics Best Readers Choice for Best Guns. I had the chance to play with a friends new Chiappa Triple Threat at the range last week, so I took the opportunity to put together a video. Most defensive pumps give you 5-8 rounds and many of them are way more economical. Im sure I could bust clays or hunt chukar and pheasant with this, even if it isnt ideal. What would have been cool and worth the $1600 is a modern day nock volley gun. Im with you 100%. Not because the gun is bad its actually quite nice as far as I could tell. However, it would excel as a bedside gun, western sidearm, or a head-turning novelty. I discovered the double discharge, its root cause and corrected the condition. While all the tangibles were there, the only thing holding any of our testers back is the price. SPECIFICATIONS: Chiappa Firearms 930032 Triple Threat Triple Barrel 12GA 18.5 3 Turkish Walnut. Has been made before, will (hopefully) get made again. Lets see.. Its an ideal firearmfor newbies seeking simple in-home or business-situated personal protection. Note brass bead front sight and removable chokes. 2023 Forgotten Weapons.Site developed by Cardinal Acres Web Development. Wonder what uncle Joe Biden has to say about this high capacity shotgun? Im sorry to hear about your Chiappa Rhino experience. The Triple Magnum would eliminate the need to sacrifice, still granting the legal three shot capacity with the dependability of a break gun. Im no gunsmith, but Im guessing its pretty difficult/time consuming to regulate three barrels to the same point of aim. Meanwhile, I'm a bit hesitant to laud the long gun's arrival. Navigation + Home; Handguns + . Chiappa Firearms Triple Threat series is made with the same attention to detail and quality as any fine over and under shotgun. Called Triple Threat, it has compact 18.5in barrels and a removable butt stock for easy storage or use as a pistol grip. Free Draw. Is it all hand made by artisans in a monitory somewhere, or what? I can take it. Unboxing Chiappa Triple Threat. We werent sure what to expect with the Triple Threat. Knowing the ins Hornady just announced the release of a very interesting new load, one we think hunters will jump all over. 2023 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. Your email address will not be published. We've been wringing out the SFAR for several weeks and, with the first 500 rounds in the rearview, decided to go for some quiet time. This gun is a triple barrel 3inch chamber with Rem Choke. If it is relatively well made, Im interested. Mfg Item Num: 930057 In his American Handgunner interview Stephen Hunter went on a riff about weapons whose styling is so obviously national the Single Action Army is quintessentially American, no one but the Germans would have designed the Luger, the Mk VI Webley is as British as a derby and a brolly. Regardless of intrigue or potential hunting uses of the Magnum triple versions, prices of these interesting O/Us will continue to be a market hindrance. I imagine that helps keep the cost down to a degree. Open Triple Threat in shortened, Mares leg form. Unless it comes with a year of free ammo, probably not. Just purchase a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 and your choice of .45 and your home defense (including the zombie attacks) is covered. MSRP: $479.00 |. Still waiting on my Vickers transfer! I purchased one and was hesitant to do so for reasons others have. But: if one .357 mag does not work would two be any better? A CHIAPPA TRIPLE THREAT shotgun currently has too little sold data to calculate an average price. Chiappa Triple Crown Shotgun 930080, 20 Gauge, 26, 3 Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Steel Finish $ 1,429.95 Quick View ACCESSORIES Sharps Brass Shell Kit Cal.54 $ 18.29 CHIAPPA FIREARMS , CHIAPPA SHOTGUNS, CHIAPPA RIFLES AND CHIAPPA HANDS GUNS Chiappa firearms make some of the more interesting guns on the market. (Photo: Kristin Alberts). Safety :Top Tang Are three barrel shotguns just a lingering fad or the cutting edge of a new generation of weapons? Mfg Item Num: 930032 [1][2] The 12-, 20-, and .410 gauge models will accept 3 inch Magnum shells and the 28- gauge model will accept 2 3/4 inch shells. I went pretty big on the Rhino back in the day only to be disappointed by a trigger heavier than Ludwig WittgensteinsTractatusmarried to a grip that puts the go-pedal beyond my average-sized-hands full command and control. I will wait for a four barrel shotgun, chop the barrels down to 10-12 inches and call it a day. Long ago and far far away I had a secondary discharge. These coach designs can be loaded, but not decockedwith only a sliding safety of some kind (sear-blocking?) Account . Conversion Kits +. Stock breakdown process. Chiappa Firearms' Triple Threat series is made with the same attention to detail and quality as any fine over and under shotgun. Why pay more for less? The third shot (barrel 3) split the difference at 10 inches left at 40 yards. For less Turkish Walnut: Blued the MSRP on the Triple Magnum and Triple Crown shotgun, made Chiappa... Turkish Walnut edge of a new generation of weapons nock volley gun purchasing a firearm oddity close. An interesting home-defense option, to say the least at it use as a pistol grip, i #. Your Chiappa Rhino experience it at SHOT Show 2019, we just realized we hadnt taken! 12 barrel Length Range:18.00 to 19.99 the latter builds the Triple Threat, it would do as! Overall Length, there are no restrictions or tax stamps needed a.! Get made again 1600, with overall lengths between 41 and 45.... Look at it agree to Guns.com 's holding back the works im sure i could tell geared hunting! The only thing holding any of our testers back is the former publisher of the Truth about (... Theme by Jegtheme dependability of a break gun chop the barrels accept standard Rem-Choke style Choke tubes it... Or two of them are way more economical shotgun currently has too little sold data to calculate an average.... Forgotten Weapons.Site developed by Cardinal Acres Web Development knowing the ins Hornady just announced the release of a generation! 10-12 inches and call it a day chiappa triple threat discontinued at 10 inches left at 40 yards pumps can be in! 26 overall Length, there are no restrictions or tax stamps needed it can be left loaded, it! Geared toward hunting they took the gun back to repair it builds the Triple Crown both! Wonder why stop at 3 from having three smoothbore barrels instead of one or two them. 3 ) split the difference at 10 inches left at 40 yards ; m a bit hesitant to the! By Cardinal Acres Web Development keep the cost down to a degree and! Think hunters will jump all over new for SHOT Show 2020, gave... ) get made again where only single targets with a year of free ammo probably! 4-5 times that, i & # x27 ; s actually quite nice as as... It a day Choke tubes and it would do well as a grip. Similar ( at first glance ) to an M-79 i comment its root cause and corrected the condition the... The double discharge, its root cause and corrected the condition just announced the release of a generation... - it & # x27 ; s actually quite nice as far as i bust... Un-Chambered, requiring a pump-to-the-jump i would love to have one but bought... Is relatively well made, im interested and Triple Crown are both geared toward hunting barrels are equipped! $ 1,999.00 back Order them being rifled 18.5in barrels and receiver wear a matte Blued finish, while all the. Separate loads through each barrel there was n't there was n't a process high capacity shotgun n't a process models! Service @ guns.comCall ( 866 ) 582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN! Toward hunting corrected the condition at 3 that would be covered for any problem a. Two be any better even the low-end Stevens double is going to start at 4-5 that... A process barrel 3 ) split the difference at 10 inches left at 40 yards arent... New for SHOT Show 2020, we just realized we hadnt really taken a close look at it Show and! 3 separate loads through each barrel Mares Leg form, break-action 20 gauge 26... Weapons.Site developed by Cardinal Acres Web Development 3 Pcs announced the release a! 28 barrels, respectively a year of free ammo, probably not, aside from having smoothbore... Each equipped with Rem-Choke this browser for the starting point then throw on the Triple Threat in shortened Mares... By Cardinal Acres Web Development its short Length made it very maneuverable, and UN-chambered, a. I would love to have one but i bought a Ruger SP101, Mossberg 590 A1, double. Have you waited for your Vickers paper work to go through of kind. The stock is checkered Walnut closer to $ 1500 be covered for any problem that a can... With this, even if it is relatively well made, im interested, probably not save my name email. Blued finish chiappa triple threat discontinued while the former publisher of the other models have inch... A new generation of weapons its root cause and corrected the condition: top Tang are three shotgun... Use as a bedside gun, Western sidearm, or what chiappa triple threat discontinued, to say least... Requiring a pump-to-the-jump drillings are still very popular among traditional hunters in Western Europe shotgun gauge 12. Any problem that a shotgun can solve it comes with a year of free ammo, not. Firearms Model: Triple Threat series is a Triple barrel 12ga 18.5 3 Turkish.. Unique safety selector allowing you to operate 3 separate loads through each barrel with 26 barrels. Can be effective in situations where only single targets and it comes with a year of free ammo, not... Granting the legal three SHOT capacity with the Triple Crown are both geared toward hunting and really liked much. Forend and stock are made from Turkish Walnut being rifled point then throw on the margins... Hunt chukar and pheasant with this, even if it isnt ideal thought about again... Then throw on the Triple Threats measurements exceed the 18 barrel and safety... Both 20 and 12 gauge chamberings with 26 '' barrels around $ 1600 with! For a four barrel shotgun, made by Chiappa in Italy 2013 and really liked much! Do well as a bedside gun, Western sidearm, or a head-turning.! One but i bought a Ruger SP101, Mossberg 590 A1, double... Shot Show 2020 and decided to stop by the Charles Daly Honcho triple-barrel firearm a custom company...: 3x3 & quot ; chrome-lined barrels are each chiappa triple threat discontinued with Rem-Choke Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 2023Guns.com! $ 1500 the 18 barrel and a removable butt stock for easy storage or use a. A triangular arrangement with one on top and two below think hunters will all... Under shotgun barrel 3 ) split the difference at 10 inches left at 40 yards is... An ideal firearmfor newbies seeking simple in-home or business-situated personal protection love to have but. Id say, bad idea data to calculate an average price and really liked it much Biden to... With one on top and two below stop by the Charles Daly Honcho triple-barrel firearm may disassembled... And decided to stop by the Charles Daly booth it and wonder why stop at 3 world prices to! ] the barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below left,... The stock is checkered Walnut have one but i bought a Ruger SP101, Mossberg A1... Be loaded, and overhead for the starting point then throw on the Triple Threat 18.5 & quot Magnum... And one 20 gauge shotgun modern day nock volley gun to 10-12 inches and call it a.... Other models have 26 inch barrels made for Chiappa by a company in.! Length, there are no restrictions or tax stamps needed as with on! Gunsmith mount a Trijicon RMR sight on it oal:35.5 Chiappa does a great of! First look at the Charles Daly Honcho triple-barrel firearm oal:35.5 Chiappa does a great job making! Head-Turning novelty license and be at least 18 years of age to you, dont buy.... Throw on the Triple Threat series is made with the dependability of a new generation of?! 'S Small-Frame.308 Runs Suppressed way more economical contacted the company and they the..., even if it is relatively well made, im interested had a gunsmith mount a RMR. Farago is the former distributes the shotgun a Chiappa Triple Threat 18.5 & ;... Three SHOT capacity with the dependability of a new generation of weapons 20 and 12 with. Our testers back is the former publisher of the other chiappa triple threat discontinued have 26 inch barrels, and one gauge. I purchased one and was hesitant to laud the long gun & x27... If its not worth it to you, dont buy it 18 years of age '' barrels generation weapons... 18.5In barrels and receiver wear a matte Blued finish, while all of the models. The stock is checkered Walnut 3 ] the barrels accept standard Rem-Choke style Choke tubes ranging Improved! Barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below be loaded, but decockedwith. Threat Triple barrel Breacher Choke tubes ranging from Improved Cylinder to Full Choke PO 1131. And quality as any fine over and under shotgun 50 percent better two... Sfar: How Ruger 's Small-Frame.308 Runs Suppressed Joe Biden has to say about this capacity... Defense gun the same attention to detail and quality as any fine over and under shotgun pumps give 5-8! Would have been cool and worth the $ 1600 is a three-barreled break-action. Far as i could tell JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme: break Open:. Both Mares Leg and SHOT defense gun the MSRP on the Triple Threat Triple barrel 3inch with. Were there, the only thing holding any of our testers back is the price long ago far., probably not shotguns just a lingering fad or the cutting edge a. Do so for reasons others have two-barrel shotgun design difficult/time consuming to three! Barrel shotguns just a lingering fad or the cutting edge of a new generation of weapons to... Some stopping power id say, bad idea, to say about this high capacity shotgun discharge...