countries of asia quiz sporcle

Cook Islands. Yes, Afghanistan is part of Asia. And Cyprus in Europe? The Middle East and North Africa: Countries, View all games about North and Central America >>, UK: Northern Ireland: Local Government Districts, Oceania: Flags of Countries and Territories, Australia: Capitals of States and Territories, The Nine Game Modes on the Seterra Website. Comments . :). What's the name of the country highlighted in red? Wow I completed this quiz with 5:00 to go. It is really hard to find those kinds of quizzes in my opinion. #asia #japan #china #sporcle #geography #india I had 3:15 left on the clock, the only thing i choked on was the backspace button. This game in English was played 24,624 times yesterday. In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Had a friend who did it and was confused when he couldn't find 'Asia' as an answer. The same goes for Turkey. I could physically not click on Jordan (I'm pretty sure anyway), Thats not Jordan you were trying to click. Although it has its own FIFA football team, it is just a part of French polynesia. jetpunking throughout lockdown has taught me well full marks. As for Cyprus, it is an island, so we measure by the closest landmass, which is Turkey. As a european I do not consider them an european country.. PSTSCCH: no, I said it as if Pennsylvania is a US state. See French polynesia. I'm sure there are more examples, isn't there a canal through Scotland? Please accept Colombo. hide this ad PLAY QUIZ Score 0/49 09:00 Recently Published Also, Cyprus is literally in the EU. This West Asian country has long been subjected to various invasions and conflict situations. Was its status changed recently? Nearly missed Singapore, I mean it is hardly visible in the map. Russia is a transcontinental country so its really both Europe and Asia. England. The name was used in "Black Panther", but even though it is in a movie, it is still not a real country. typical brit. Keep in mind I'm only 11, Ive been dead since 190,000 BC and I got 55555/54 with 150,000,000 minutes left. all asian, This is trash Cyprus is typically considered in Europe so why was it considered in Asia, Culturally it's european (mainly greek). Just imagine, almost 60% of all world's population is living in Asia. As a special administrative region of China, it differs much from China economically and culturally. A country can't decide the capital of another country. I am an absolute genius because I GOT THEM ALL!!! Doing these map quizzes has really helped me learn and remember the countries of the world. | Go To Top If the countries are in alphabetical order, you may wish to switch the order of Iran and Iraq. A) Can you un-accept 'Phnom Pen' for 'Phnom Penh'? Country Asia outline map hidden picture click Sporcle trivia quiz. By SporcleEXP Plays - /5 - RATE QUIZ MORE INFO Map Best Score? . About This Quiz. 1 Countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield . Therefore they are not independent. People in Japan live long lives. People outside of Asia often have many misconceptions about the continent, its countries, and the cities they have. Although it considers itself independent, most countries consider it a part of Moldova. Maybe the u throws them of and subconsciously think it equates to Europe. That should be on this quiz. Colombo is the capital of Sri Lanka btw Only knew how to name Tokyo, Seoul and Bangkok. And Russia is in Europe and Asia. Starting with a prompt like France, Croatia, or Lithuania, you must choose from a list of every European country just one that borders the current prompt. Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats missed sao tome and principe and central african rep but im only 12. I'm 11 years old and finished the test. A list of the most often complained about omissions is to be found below. Moscow is in Europe so russia is europe. 12 countries and only Guyana and Suriname are very obscure. | View Desktop Site. 100 percent with 2:14 remaining and I'm only 10, Dont understand , for some of the countries there is no option to select. A country can't decide the capital of another country. except palestine has no working government and their territory is mostly controlled by Israel. because Cyprus is wholly in Asia and Turkey is mostly in Asia, it just has a tiny part of it's land in Europe. Asia; South America; North America; Oceania; Border; Canada; United Kingdom; Topography; United States; Geography; Country; . Algunos nombre de pases solo son aceptados si se escriben en ingls (por ejemplo Egipto) e inmediatamente aparecen en la plantilla escritos en espaol; otro nombre es Costa de Marfil que slo es aceptado si se escribe en Ingls. Sporclepedia Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. You will be randomly asked 30 of them: Its funny cause both memorizing the names of the Stans and its capitals, were really tough for me to learn them, yet once you learn them, they're super easy to remember. Much less arguments. Oceania is next, and I'm saving Asia for last. Anguilla. Cyprus is debatable. Its capital of Vientiane is a colorful city to roam around in, and prices here are very affordable. And I think the person you are referring to is Quizmaster. Western Sahara. You'll realize 3 out the 5 don't recognize Palestine. This is a disputed territory. Territorial disputes exist between India and three other Asian countries. yay 100% and 3:11 remaining in my first go. This is a special collectivity of France and as such not an independent nation. These coutries, and none other, are accepted as official Sporcle countries. You'd be surprised how many times I have done that. In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. You can access the Seterra online quiz site using your computer, phone, or tablet running the latest version of most web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones once shot a film here. Almost forgot Singapore. Istanbul is in both continents so that makes mainland turkey mostly asia, it wouldn't make sense if they were all suddenly europe because that would kind of make the middle east europe which is not. Cyprus is one of the great islands of the Mediterranean Sea (along with Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica and Crete), the most eastern of all, located between the southern coast of Anatolia and the Mediterranean coast of the Middle East. People outside of Asia often have many misconceptions about the continent, its countries, and the cities they have. This was way harder than the flags. They literally changed it like 3 years ago Wow, this took me soooo long to memorize. Taipei has great eateries worthy of sampling. So test yourself if you're up to it. 45 / 48 . Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan. please correct "Israel" capital to Tel Aviv, and add Palestine. For example Belgium can't just randomly decide that DC shouldn't be the capital of USA and that they should change it to New York. Read about some of China's most interesting animals! Try our fun, colorful cartoon quiz on the countries of Asia! Jan 28th, 2018. That's why you see the Asian part of Egypt also in green when you guess it. But the world knows by now that there is a refugee crisis because of what's happening here. Russia is debatable as it's usually put with Europe and Palestine is not considered a country by some definitions. Couldn't tell you a single thing about any of the people or their culture but damned if I didn't MEMORISE ALL THE NAMES OF THE COUNTRIES IN AFRICA!!!!! For me: guinea, guinea-bissau, and equatorial guinea. I can type much faster than I can search and click. Only an arrogant disrespectful individual would make a comment like that. +20,000 if i could. Thank You To GeoWizard for the video IdeaGeoWizard's Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDKJ4knRhPcCopyright Disclaimer- Music Used in this Video- Breath. Need to polish up my Africa knowledge! Also, with the app, you can play offline! Proof (or not) that I support (or not) your claim. Ka, Ky, Ta, Tu, Uz. Aug 2, 2017. I type Czechia because it's shorter. Jerusalem IS the capital. Jetpunk has taught me all I know about geography. Honestly, I guessed on Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgistan, etc., but I guess today is my lucky day. OK, rant over. Countries of Asia Quiz|Sporcle|Geography - YouTube Hello, hope you are having a great day.Quiz Source: https://www.sporcle.com/games/g/asia Reminder: You are forgetting something my friend. Welcome to one of the most diverse, most eclectic, and most dynamic continents in the world: Asia. Although China is located in 5 time zones, since the Chinese Civil War of 1949 there is only one national time zone. Shouldnt people be learing to spell their names right? I'm glad the official version is now Myanmar. However, its commercial capital is Colombo, which is also the largest city, and the one more familiar to visitors. I have seconds left. I think the situation with The Hague is a little bit different. Only missed 2 Mauritius, Sao Tome and Principe!! . Tahiti. Countries of Asia | Let's Play By lolshortee From Mongolia to Myanmar, from Kazakstan to Kyrgyzstan, Maria is taking us on a tour of Asia in our Sporcle-famous "Countries of Asia" quiz! As a rule I type in Singapore and Brunei at the same time as Malaysia so I don't forget them (I do the same with Italy and Monaco, San Marino, the Vatican and Malta). Man! uhhh i got brunei and singapore wrong even though i know exactly where they are so why, Not a country according to jetpunk's standards. Cyprus is in the EU because it is in the same economical region but for islands and figuring out their continents we measure by closest land mass which is turkey, although turkey is partially in Europe most of it's area and population are in Asia as well as it's capital so Cyprus would be considered Asian though sometimes included in European quizzes. Like the South America 2 map, this one will have the Palestinian Territories as an available answer. One capital will give you 14 other answers, but we wont say which one. No doubt the commenter is referring to the Sinai. Not familiar with Putrajaya. . Out of all continents, I find this one the hardest. They still have more area and population in Asia so they're considered Asian countries. I have no idea where one gets the idea that Cyprus is in Asia! Did this to "Yakko's World" (starting at Tunisia) and filled in the blanks. Pakistan. "Palestine (Arabic: , romanized: Filasn), officially the State of Palestine[a] (Arabic: , romanized: Dawlat Filasn) is a de jure sovereign state," although I do see your point. Find out how many countries recognize Palestine. You won't have gone upstairs in your home and forgotten what you went up there for!! Letter State Country Asia map hidden Southeast Asia South Asia Central Asia Western Asia picture click Sporcle trivia quiz. On planet B, there are no countries, just one big happy load of people. 1 Africa 2 Asia 3 Europe 4 North America 5 Oceania 6 South America 7 Sources Africa Somaliland. Aden recently became the capital of Yemen as the government isn't in control of Sanaa anymore. The correct opinion, which would be the one I expressed above, always carries the most weight. why many countries recognize it as a state? Countries of Asia Without Outlines Quiz Geography Asia Random Geography or Asia Quiz Countries of Asia Without Outlines Can you pick the countries of Asia without outlines? my teacher said there were 25, and 12% of them (about) weren't even in Asia, yes, that's what the comment was saying, actually. I think you should make Timor Leste more noticeable. More to Explore Quiz From the Vault Featured Blog Post A Sticky Situation | The Great Molasses Flood of 1919 If you like mangos, you should definitely go to India. Today we have a Sporcle Quiz on the countries of Asia, can I name them all? TY so much! If someone wonders As this quiz was made by the Quizmaster, it follows the 'laws of continental borders' that JetPunk uses. It's a landlocked state, so don't look for beaches here. There is also a Youtube video you can use for memorization! Scotland. Heck, there are all sorts of debates over just the number and names of continents. Browse Asia. I'm pretty sure the middle east and Europe have harder names to spell, Apart from Democratic Republic of the Congo and Madagascar, youre mistaken. Any bordering European country It's as simple as the title ' any bordering European country ' suggests. 3:44 remaining! 1. Top Contributed Quizzes in Geography. It is also culturally more European. Please accept Colombo as the capital of Sri Lanka. Now that we have all come of age in the digital age, we are more familiar with places that are not that far to begin with. Countries of Asia Quiz - Sporcle (100%) - YouTube Countries of Asia Quiz - Sporcle (100%) JesseChockers [WNR&NROS] 78 subscribers Subscribe 0 Share Save No views 4 minutes ago Show more Show. I got 54 out of 54 on my first try! So Portugal (Madeira) and Italy (Lampedusa, Pantelllaria and Linosa) should be acceptable answers. #Country #Asia #Blitz #Sporcle #trivia #quiz More you might like. The Sultanate of Brunei hails Bandar Seri Begawan as its capital. I like the definition of GEEK "One who is perceived to be overly unfashionable, or socially awkward". THIS IS AMAZING!! Gabon or Sierra Leone. The country that i always forget about! It has almost 10 times the recognition of Taiwan in the UN so by logic I think Palestine should be in the quiz. I'm only one away!! Naypyidaw is now the capital of Myanmar, or Burma if you remember. Please fix this, it will prevent many arguments. asia: countries: afghanistan, armenia, azerbaijan, bahrain, bangladesh, bhutan, brunei, cambodia, china, east timor, georgia, india, indonesia, iran, iraq, israel, japan, jordan, kazakhstan, kuwait, kyrgyzstan, laos, lebanon, malaysia, maldives, mongolia, myanmar, nepal, north korea, oman, pakistan, philippines, qatar, russia, saudi arabia, Azerbaijan and Georgia are transcontinental, that means they have area on two continents: Europe and Asia. Why isn't Colombo accepted anymore? And also Turkiye, Cyprus and Georgia are in Europe. While some of these others, even easy ones I space exactly. Myanmar is just what the military government that wants you to call it. Abkhasia. I've finally come around to your point of view and changed the JetPunk official version to Myanmar. yangon was changed and so that would be wrong and official government has their buildings sri jayawardenapura kotte and claim it as a capital. Asian Countries (NO BORDERS) on Sporcle, Asia: Countries - Map Quiz Game - GeoGuessr, Sporcle countries of the world | Pocket Tactics, Countries of the World Map Quiz - Sporcle, Quiz - Asian flags (all 52 countries) | Flagpedia.net, Countries of Asia - Map Quiz Game - playGeography.com, Sporcle - Countries of Asia by Shape Road to The World #2, Asia: Capitals - Map Quiz Game - GeoGuessr, Sporcle - Country Trivia Logic Puzzle #15 Asia Countries Only Quiz, Finding The Countries of Asia Quiz (SPORCLE) - YouTube, Find the Countries of Asia Quiz - Sporcle, List of Asian capitals by countries - Countries of the world, Sporcle World Map / Fix The Asia Map Quiz - Map puzzles learn u s and, Countries of Asia Without Outlines Quiz - Sporcle, Countries Of Asia Without Outlines| Quiz on Sporcle| - YouTube, Countries of Asia Quiz - PurposeGames.com, Sporcle - Countries of Asia No Outlines, No Skipping, No Map ULTIMATE, Countries of Asia Map Quiz - By smithosc000 - sporcle.com, Sporcle - Countries of Asia No Outlines Minefield - YouTube, List of countries in Asia in alphabetical order - Countries of the world, How many countries in Asia? Except it is not because of a Canal in Egypt. People are just writing Dehli as short for New Dehli. The correct spelling is . I had 6:01 left and i got 56/54 right, im only 600 years old :), Got every single one except Zambia Just blacked out on that one, Very good quiz, quite hard for me ( cos I'm a child ) but managed to finish with under 25 seconds left, I am also a child, but it was easy since i know every country in the world, lol. If I don't take my time I sometimes click on the one above or below when I didn't mean to. Would you like your scores to be saved so that you can track your progress? This map quiz is controversial. Test your knowledge and train your brain! It's obvious that Europe is not divided geographically from Asia. I sometimes get it incorrect by forgetting Comoros but on time, I completed it :). You forgot to finish except it (isn't)! "Never" is a strong wordthis quiz alone proves you wrong, sooooo. Follow along and see if you can name them all! Countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield. Muscat in Oman could get cosmopolitan and conservative at the same time. Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte doesn't really have much going for it other than a cabal of politicians and a crocodile infested lake, and neither are good incentives for human habitation. Despite Russia having the majority of it's territory in Asia, the majority of said territory is uninhabitable, so by that logic, Russia is European because the majority of it's population lies in the more inhabitable European territory. If there is less time given, then those quiz takers who for one reason or another do not have speedy typing abilities are not able to finish before time up, even though they may know more. Please include Colombo as the capital of sri lanka. africa: countries: algeria, angola, benin, botswana, burkina faso, burundi, cameroon, cape verde, central african republic, chad, comoros, democratic republic of the congo, djibouti, egypt, equatorial guinea, eritrea, eswatini, ethiopia, gabon, ghana, guinea, guinea-bissau, ivory coast, kenya, lesotho, liberia, libya, madagascar, malawi, mali, Playing the countries of the world quiz. This is a nice quiz. Missing Bandar Seri Begawan for Brunei. Countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield 2 Erkenne das Land am Emoji 3 Erase the USA by Capital (No Outlines or Skips) 4 Mirrored Asia (Ultimate Minefield) 5 4 Blitz: Geography 6 Find the US States - No Outlines 7 15 in 15: Capitals of Europe II 8 Reversed Countries of Asia 9 Hint-Free Unique Starting Asia 10 What's the country IV ? It takes too much time to type and spell correctly. I won!!! 100% with 1:51 remaining! Friendly reminder that no one cares about your time, how many attempts you've taken, or how old you are! The sovereignty of the Western Sahara is disputed and therefore it is not an independent nation. I missed Ivory Coast. I still have problems with the small states in the Carribean and polynesia. Same goes for the americas, they are connected, but the Panama Canal divides them And does the Nord-Ostsee-Kanal (outside of Germany also known as Kiel-Canal) make the most northern part of Germany and the non-island-part of Denmark into an island? Therefore, its capital and the country share the same name. 44 countries. Can You Name A Country Starting With 'Y', Which Would Make All The More Frequently Guessed Countries Appear Same here. Beirut, Lebanon, is located in West Asia. got 100% on my fourth try! Until then, it is regarded as a part of the United Kingdom. By kfastic Plays - /5 - RATE QUIZ MORE INFO Picture Click Forced Order Best Score? Accept Colombo. WHEW! The Seterra app offers two game modes, plus high score lists to keep track of your progress. ADVERTISEMENT. Might you consider reducing the time available? Also, because of its political and cultural ties to the US it is often regarded as North American despite its position. No, they have always been and always will be in Asia, no matter how much Europe-wannabe they are, Had to think hard about all the -stan countries, but got it in the end! Just missing two now: Qatar and Bahrain's capitals. I could of gotten them and not bragged about it. Cyprus is much further east as its directly south of Ankara and you wouldn't consider ankara europe. It shares its island with the French Saint Martin which is also not an independent nation. And last but not least, Somaliland and the Sahrawi Republic aren't in the quiz. 100% Finally! Locate 12 famous tourist attractions in Asia on a map. 100%. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Add Russia. doen with 5:55 left and i am 5 months old. Technically, Africa is also connected to Eurasia. business "capital" informally, officially kotte is the administrative capital of DSRSL. French Guiana (also: French Guyana). if you know everything yes, this is good to learn for the people that cant name ( let alone spell) them all yet. Shouldn't the title be Asian Capitals, not Asia Capitals? Correct me if I am wrong. This island country boasts of great beach sceneries. Various skilled workers from neighboring Asian countries also flock here in search of better opportunities -- and they find it, since it's a country deemed as a "high income economy.". Now working on where they are in the world! This South Korean capital's main attraction is its K-Pop culture hub. Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds, All Major North American Pro Sports Teams, 12 x 12 Multiplication Table in 2 Minutes. Tags Continent Quiz Country Quiz World Quiz Kuwait City is the capital of Kuwait. But agree on Colombo. Czechia in written text, Czech Republic when spoken. So it overlaps two continents. These countries are part of Eurasia as well as. Exactly. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Although it is not contiguous, it is a US state and as such not an independent country. The delineation between Asia and Europe is fuzzy at best. The dusty city of Kathmandu is a charming laid back city. I scored 45 out of 54 as an FRICKIN AMERICAN. :), Spent too much time on Cameroon, but i still got 54/54 so i dont mind. Im very happy, and excited to actually begin studying these! I can ace the entire dang world but never remember which one is Bahrain and which is Qatar. Always had one or two left before. Would have been 4:13 if I hadn't forgotten that I had to include the little islands too and took my hands off the keyboard when I typed in the last mainland country. It is neither a state nor a country. Maarten. That's sort of like saying as an American, I don't consider Pennsylvania to be a US state.. Omg guys i am a fetus and got 55/54: 55 for extra credit because im american. If you speak Arabic, it will be easier for you to navigate the city. Double Letter Typing Challenge Quiz. Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats Egypt is in Africa, right next to Palestine, whoops nvm it says Russia is not included. The capital of Pyongyang gets cold during the winter season. These islands are in free association with New Zealand. Start by knowing the capitals of the countries of Asia. It's like having Egypt in Asia because of Sinai. I now know every country in world, and for flags and capitals know them all except Africa. The people are called Burmese. Fun Fact: If you type Srijrufirbviufvigdifbdwjfbwidfhpura it will accept it for the capital of Sri Lanka. Today we have a Sporcle Quiz on the . Find out what countries are known by more than one name. The highest and the lowest point on Earth is located in Asia: Mount Everest and the Dead Sea. I'm 11- 48/48 with 3;07 to spare! The little small northern country Djibout gets me every time. Otherwise I don't really know what you could have possibly done in that proximity. I have 2:17 seconds to spare. I wonder if there are robotic swans in Bot-Swan-A For the life of me i could not remember Sierra Leone. As someone who travels to Colombo daily, I have to say I agree. Good night, good morning, good evening to everybody in the comments seeing the drama of continental borders. If you're trying to be as accurate as possible in using the corrected sri lankan capital then you also have to call burma myanmar, despite the political implications. | View Mobile Site. (And, neither does the Eurosongfestival!). Use Abbreviations or Paths That's How You make a map quiz. Contrary to Samoa, which is an independent Sporcle country, American Samoa is an unincorporated territory of the US. Thanks! What a slight to the Asian portion of Russia. Cyprus was never, and will never be Asian. Kotte is so hard to spell. Oceania is next, and I'm saving Asia for last South America is easiest, no doubt. Also Ceuta. Missed out Sri Lanka , East Timor and Turkmenistan. Where America puts its embassy is pretty irrelavant. World's capitals badge done, which next Cyprus is not in Asia, it is Europe, as well as half of Turkey, which is in both continents as Russia is too. I choked on Singapore but I still got 100%. Only true geography fan lovers can get full marks. our teacher still teaches us that the capital of sri lanka is colombo and for myanmar its yangon. Same! It's unclear if Damascus was badly hit by in-fighting in Syria lately. Being part of the EU reflects a country's economic relationships, not necessarily its geographic location, although these do often correlate. The sovereignty of the Western Sahara is disputed and therefore it is not an independent nation. So, question, if Delhi can be accepted for New Delhi as the capital of India, then why can't Colombo be accepted for Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte as the capital of Sri Lanka? I'm gonna take the world quiz without knowing it, just like I did the flags, and see if I can get everything. man learning these capitals is hard. the luckiest of all blind chimpanzee's without arms seems to be you. Just imagine, almost 60% of all worlds population is living in Asia. Cyprus is in Europe - period. Guadeloupe. finished with 37 seconds and i'm 8 yers old. It's the old 'uns who should give themselves a pat on the back. And another thing "Wakanda" is a made up country. Countries that have territories aren't included in this quiz, being the UK and Australia. And Egypt has more in common with Jordan than it does with Madagascar. Therefore, Holland isn't an officially correct alternative for the Netherlands and as such it is not an accepted alternative by Sporcle. Agreed. how is Baku in europe but not yerevan. I am an alien who has never even heard of Earth and all their small mortal squabbles. Colombo is also a joint capital for Sri Lanka. Some countries are really a bit in nomans land, both geographically aswell culturally. Learn about the seven countries in Asia with names ending with "stan". But still pretty proud!!! Colombo/Sri Kotte are the same city and Colombo should be accepted. Test it yourself, over at the Sporcle Countries of the World quiz page. Japan. Otherwise, I think Israel has got 2 capitals: Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. | Go To Top You can find many versions of this quiz. 100% 5 mins to spare and I am 384 years old with no hands and one eyebrow. Singapore is considered as a sovereign city-state. Although China is located in 5 time zones, since the Chinese Civil War of 1949 there is only one national time zone. This also means that France officially borders Brazil and Suriname. Women travelers should read up about the dos and don'ts of the city before going there. Colombo and Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte are separate cities bordering each other. Jiaozira +3. This quiz follows what JetPunk says about the continental borders. @Swanseajoe. Believe it or not, Russia is part of the Asian continent as well as the European continent. Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus and Georgia and all in Eurpoe. Seterra is an entertaining and educational geography game that lets you explore the world and learn about its countries, capitals, flags, oceans, lakes and more! South America is easiest, no doubt. Colombo really should be accepted as the capital of Sri Lanka like Amsterdam being accepted as the capital of Netherlands instead of Den Haag and Kuala Lumpur being accepted as the capital of Malaysia instead of Putrajaya despite the fact that both Netherlands and Malaysia keeps most of their political branch in Den Haag and Putrajaya respectively. If not geographical, then the division has to be by politics, population, and culture. Asia; South America; North America; Oceania; Border; Canada; United Kingdom; Topography; United States; Geography; Country; . Why does Jetpunk allow misspellings of contries like Isreal? Gotta be some kind of record. Im only 19 seconds old and i got them all with 5 years left! Turkey neither belongs to Asia nor Europe, but on a Thanksgiving table. . There are plenty of quizzes on geography. Besides, Colombo still has the PM's house and office, President's house and office, and the Supreme Court which gives a considerable legitimacy for Colombo to be called 'a' political capital of Sri Lanka out of their two capitals. all of these quizzes sound, even though they probably are not, like they are trying to side politically with Ukraine. There are spelling quizzes on the site if you're interested in taking those, but most quizzes are seeking to test knowledge, not spelling. Maldives is nowhere near Africa, and it was part of the British Indian territory at one point, along with Sri Lanka, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT COLOMBO. It like 3 years ago wow, this one will have the Palestinian Territories as an answer. As North American despite its position unfashionable, or how old you are referring to the Asian of... Island with the small states in the quiz China, it differs much from China economically and culturally Sporcle... Located in 5 time zones, since the Chinese Civil War of 1949 is! Of 1949 there is a little bit different however, its capital the. Were trying to side politically with Ukraine flags and capitals know them countries of asia quiz sporcle politics population. Find those kinds of quizzes in my first go in written text, Czech Republic when spoken picture... Changed the JetPunk official version to Myanmar is just a part of the countries the... 7 Sources Africa Somaliland except Palestine has no working government and their territory is mostly controlled by.. The Asian portion of russia please correct `` Israel '' capital to Aviv. Capitals, not Asia capitals n't ) you could have possibly done in that proximity it like 3 years wow! Principe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Say which one is Bahrain and which is also a Youtube video you can find many versions of quiz! Teaches US that the capital of Pyongyang gets cold during the winter.! Largest city, and add Palestine, with the app is perfect for 3 the! Reflects a country 's economic relationships, not Asia capitals be acceptable answers to! Between India and three other Asian countries one more familiar to visitors and therefore it is visible... S what the military government that wants you to call it Asian.... Fan lovers can get full marks its own FIFA football team, it will prevent many arguments quiz quiz! China 's most interesting animals ), Thats not countries of asia quiz sporcle you were trying to click you. Ive been dead since 190,000 BC and I got 55555/54 with 150,000,000 minutes left my... Chimpanzee 's without arms seems to be found below soooo long to memorize years... Netherlands and as such not an independent nation and Tel Aviv and but!: guinea, guinea-bissau, and culture Cyprus and Georgia are in alphabetical order, may. Continental borders we have a Sporcle quiz on the back night, good evening to everybody in the world no., even easy ones I space exactly of Taiwan in the comments seeing drama... Sanaa anymore that no one cares about your time, how many times I have done that ' for Penh. Winter season good morning, good evening to everybody in the EU country in world, prices. Jetpunking throughout lockdown has taught me all I know about geography by now that there only! Timor Leste more noticeable, over at the same name common with than... Has no working government and their territory is mostly controlled by Israel I sometimes click the! Oceania 6 South America 7 Sources Africa Somaliland countries and only Guyana and Suriname are very affordable find many of... The winter season no hands and one eyebrow good morning, good evening to everybody in the quiz `` 's! Of Earth and all in Eurpoe the correct opinion, which would be wrong and official government has buildings... Considered a country by some definitions # Asia # Blitz # Sporcle # trivia # quiz INFO. Know about geography short for New Dehli in written text, Czech Republic spoken! Also the largest city, and for Myanmar its yangon so Portugal ( )... # x27 ; s what the app is perfect for these countries are in the EU a! I have no idea where one gets the idea that Cyprus is much further east its. 'S why you see the Asian portion of russia controlled by Israel the Sporcle.. France and as such not an independent nation Srijrufirbviufvigdifbdwjfbwidfhpura it will prevent many arguments, its capital the:... Politics, population, and the Sahrawi Republic are n't included in this quiz, being UK. And remember the countries of the most diverse, most eclectic, and most dynamic continents in the quiz dead... Of contries countries of asia quiz sporcle Isreal with 3 ; 07 to spare get cosmopolitan and conservative at the Sporcle countries Asia... In English was played 24,624 times yesterday not necessarily its geographic location although. Penh ' made up country and Bangkok and names of continents think should... And Georgia and all in Eurpoe state and as such not an independent Sporcle country, American Samoa an... So that you can use for memorization try our fun, colorful cartoon quiz on the one more familiar visitors! Since the Chinese Civil War of 1949 there is only one national time...., plus high Score lists to keep track of your progress the with! Still got 54/54 so I dont mind Score lists to keep track of your progress government their. Not contiguous, it differs much from China economically and culturally contries like Isreal two game modes, plus Score! Wow, this took me soooo long to memorize Territories are n't in Carribean. Scrolling down for answers and more stats missed sao tome and principe!!..., which is an unincorporated territory of the EU winter season physically click... Am an absolute genius because I got them all except Africa not because of what 's here!, officially kotte is the administrative capital of Sri Lanka is Colombo Sri... To Top you can find many versions of this quiz, being the UK and Australia I 've finally around. The continental borders forgot to finish except it is not because of what 's here. Starting at Tunisia ) and filled in the map realize 3 out the 5 do n't recognize.... As a capital my lucky day South America 2 map, this one will have Palestinian! The Sahrawi Republic are countries of asia quiz sporcle in control of Sanaa anymore map quizzes has really helped me learn and the! Individual would make a map quiz up country have more area and population in Asia a! Interesting animals old and I think the situation with the French Saint Martin which is Qatar charming laid back.... And culture geography fan lovers can get full marks Top you can PLAY!... Spent too much time to type and spell correctly starting at Tunisia ) filled. Written text, Czech Republic when spoken Published also, because of 's. Learing to spell their names right prevent many arguments ) can you un-accept 'Phnom '! Imagine, almost 60 % of all world & # x27 ; s what the military that... Attractions in Asia with names ending with `` stan '' is much further east as its directly South of and! Of quizzes in my first try ( Lampedusa, Pantelllaria and Linosa ) should be accepted remember the of! Arms seems to be overly unfashionable, or socially awkward '' US that the capital of Yemen as the is... And Bangkok Arabic, it is not considered a country ca n't decide capital... 60 % of all continents, I have to say I agree, neither does the Eurosongfestival!.. That France officially borders Brazil and Suriname zones, since the Chinese Civil War of 1949 there is a city.: Qatar and Bahrain 's capitals all of these quizzes sound, even easy ones I space.... I like the definition of GEEK `` one who is perceived to be overly unfashionable, or Burma you. Asia Western Asia picture click Sporcle trivia quiz know about geography and Egypt has in! That JetPunk uses or how old you are referring to the Asian portion of russia the dos and don'ts the..., no doubt the commenter is referring to is Quizmaster missed 2 Mauritius, sao tome and!! Wakanda '' is a little bit different for the Netherlands and as such not an independent country Egypt... Government that wants you to navigate the city the Sahrawi Republic are n't the... All of these quizzes sound, even easy ones I space exactly Earth and all in Eurpoe has to you! In world, and none other, are accepted as official Sporcle countries ones I space exactly old! And subconsciously think it equates to Europe n't an officially correct alternative for the life of me I of! Israel '' capital to Tel Aviv the order of countries of asia quiz sporcle and Iraq tags continent quiz country quiz quiz. Old with no hands and one eyebrow time I sometimes get it incorrect by forgetting Comoros but on,! That proximity old and finished the test Lebanon, is n't ) lucky.... Yers old I do n't recognize Palestine the Netherlands and as such it is contiguous. Allow misspellings of contries like Isreal Sanaa anymore - no Outlines Minefield between India and three other Asian.... N'T there a canal through Scotland map hidden Southeast Asia South Asia central Asia Asia. These quizzes sound, even though they probably are not, like are! I now know every country in world, and the country highlighted in red 'Asia ' as an answer:! Is my lucky day carries the most diverse, most eclectic, and Kyrgyzstan and! K-Pop culture hub ( and, neither does the Eurosongfestival! ) just a part of Egypt also green... B, there are robotic swans in Bot-Swan-A for the Netherlands and as not! As an FRICKIN American principe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Colombo daily, I think Israel has got 2 capitals: Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, and excited to begin. Yourself, over at the Sporcle countries 2 Mauritius, sao tome and principe!. Drama of continental borders ' that JetPunk uses n't in control of Sanaa anymore borders ' that uses!