crash on i 75 near gaylord

Michigan State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash Sunday on I-75 near Rondo Road in Ellis Township, where a truck and camper overturned. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. Biking Enthusiasts Stunned by Surprise Announcement of Cadillac Bike Shop Shutting Down, Traverse City Man Dies In Jeep Rollover Crash, Juggling Skater Sets New World Record at Otsego County Sportsplex, Michigan Holds Some of the Quirkiest World Records. Troopers responded to a multi-vehicle crash that happened on southbound I-75 near mile marker 97 in Franklin Township around 8:30 a.m., according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol. The driver of the GMC, Lauren Hahn, 32, of Westland, Michigan, and her passenger, Kimberly Siegrist, 63, of Brighton, Michigan, died as a result of their injuries on the scene of the crash. http://www.9and10news.com Portion of I-75 in Otsego County Closed Due To Accident A portion of I-75 in Otsego County is closed. I-75 Southbound near Gaylord, Michigan. #6 Best Value of 1,378 places to stay in Flower Mound. The scene has since been cleared and . Michigan woman who caused head-on crash had BAC 5 . Support MLive.com. Our maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. 4150 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038-6417. Their father driving a separate vehicle witnessed Read More, Michigan State Police say two sisters from Richmond were killed in a crash while heading Up North on Sunday afternoon. The car accident attorneys in Gaylord at the Michigan Legal Center work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay nothing unless you are awarded full and fair financial compensation for any resulting damages that may have resulted from your crash. Page 76 of 88 - Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. Stay with 9&10 News as we work to bring you more updates. Read More, I-75 Michigan News Reports Statewide (90 Reports), The content of this news article doesn't belong to ezeRoad, and we're not responsible for it. Gaylord Perry 2002 Fleer Classic Cuts Autographs #GPA SP/225 AUTOGRAPH Gaylord Perry 2004 Donruss Leather & Lumber Lumber Cuts #LC-50 AUTOGRAPH #D/224 Troopers say their father, Mike Polzin, saw the Mercury cross the median and strike the Toyota. Police say it is still under investigation. "Hug your loved ones. Updated: Jun. Interstate 75 Michigan Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, A Michigan State Police patrol vehicle. The crash currently remains under investigation. The girls were cremated, but the family is asking that donations be made to the causes the girls were passionate about, she wrote. At least 32 people were killed on Sunday when an aircraft crashed near central Nepal's Pokhara . All lanes of southbound I-75 were closed as crews cleared the crash but reopened at 3:40 p.m. We will continue updating this story as we learn more. Our CBS 46 Road Tracker stuck in the traffic on 75 SB in southern Fulton county thanks to a crash blocking all lanes on 75 SB at Central. Troopers say a . They say about 75 of guardrail was damaged in the crash, and say a 61-year-old Mount Pleasant driver has been taken to the hospital. The trailer continued through the cable median barrier into the southbound lanes of I-75, striking a GMC Terrain and Ford F-150 that were heading northbound, OSHP said. sergeant on leave after video shows him punching woman during arrest, Frustrating; Wife of Honda employee says theyre under threat of eviction after short paychecks, Teenager, baby among victims of cartel-style execution in California, Video showing Butler Twp. Police say that a semi-truck and a pickup truck were involved in a crash that left the driver of the pickup. The Bulldogs recently celebrated winning their second consecutive national championship at a parade in Athens on Saturday. The driver of the Montego was later airlifted to Traverse City Munson Hospital with life-threatening injuries. (WXYZ) Michigan State Police say two sisters from Richmond were killed in a crash while heading Up North on Sunday afternoon. 21, 2021, 11:09 a.m. PARIS (AP) A French nun who was believed to be the world's oldest person has died . He was 84. The crash happened around 9:45 a.m. Friday on southbound I-75 between Gaylord and Waters in Otsego County. Michigan State Police (MSP) from the Gaylord post said a 2006 Mercury Montego driven by a 21-year-old Harrison woman was traveling southbound on I-75 and was attempting to avoid a collision. The man was headed north on M-22 about 3 p.m. Tuesday when, according to police reports, he (leelanaunews.com) EpiPens Now Required In Michigan Public Schools - Northern Michigan s News Leader The identities of the people killed have not been released as of Monday morning. Three people are dead after a crash on I-75 in Shelby County Saturday morning. Lexington Police have been investigating the incident near mile marker 111 that left I-75 shut down for hours. The northbound vehicle, a 2014 Toyota Prius driven by a 22-year-old woman from Rochester, had two passengers, 22-year-old Kaele Lynn Polzin and 16-year-old Sara Summerlyn Polzin from Richmond, who were pronounced dead at the scene. Find 17 listings related to St Luke S Catholic Church in Gaylord on YP.com. Mesick Man Arrested After Hitting Mailboxes, Leaving His Van's Grill at the Scene, Deputies Need Your Help Finding a Missing Traverse City Woman, Biking Community 'Bummed' About McLain Closing in Cadillac. The crash happened near the I-74 interchange. Ambulances were taking Read More, A semi-truck driver from Mount Pleasant was airlifted to a Northern Michigan hospital after crashing and spilling a load of lumber on I-75. Read More, Troopers from the Michigan State Police Gaylord Post responded to the crash, which occurred on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road overpass in Otsego County's Corwith Township at 7:20 p.m. on Read More, A semi-truck driver from Mount Pleasant was airlifted to a Northern Michigan hospital after crashing and spilling a load of lumber on I-75. pic.twitter.com/Nvp08nATBU. Read More Accident News Reports Car crashes into home on M-32 in Elmira Township Michigan Gaylord I-75 source: Bing 6 views Mar 04, 2022 08:56am Click the video player above to watch other morning headlines from WLWT News 5. pic.twitter.com/VbDG7ymSQ9, @MSPNorthernMI (@mspnorthernmi) January 28, 2022, ______________________________________________________________________________________________________. WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio facebook feed(Opens a new window), WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio twitter feed(Opens a new window), WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio youtube feed(Opens a new window), Life upended over a piece of cheese; Woman shown in video being punched by officer speaks out, UPDATE: Butler Twp. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. Traffic is being diverted to Old-27. The Google maps image I posted was taken in the wintertime, there is snow on the tribute. Golden Years Quilting Club in Evart a Sisterhood Made Through Sewing and Paying it Forward, Traverse City Film Festival Violates Contract, Commissioners Raise Concerns, Biking Community 'Bummed' About McLain Closing in Cadillac, Wellston Man Charged for Taking 2 Women Hostage, Michigan Snowmobile Fun Run Offers $1,000 Cash Prize, Sheriff: Mom's Mental Health Led Kids to Freeze to Death, 3 Get Life in Slaying of Michigan Guard Over Face Mask Order, Little Traverse Conservancy Plans to Expand Land Conservation Efforts in 2023. Two confirmed fatalities on SB I-75 near mile marker 282 in Gaylord. State police of the Gaylord post say that just after 2:30 p.m. Sunday, they responded to reports of the crash on I-75 at South Old 27 Highway in Bagley Township. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. 4 dead after three-vehicle crash on I-75 SB in Shelby Co. SHELBY COUNTY UPDATE: 7:00 p.m. The crash happened around 10:00 PM Friday night. Show Prices. The father of the two victims was traveling in a separate vehicle in front of them and stated they were on their way to a family vacation. The tornado left one person dead and 40 injured and also caused Read More, A rare tornado tore through a small northern Michigan community on Friday, inflicting injuries, flipping vehicles, tearing the roofs off buildings and causing other damage. All rights reserved (About Us). The Gaylord City Council has passed a motion to explore the possibility of allowing the Michigan State Police to build a new headquarters on 18-acres of vacant Read More, Michigan State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash Sunday on I-75 near Rondo Road in Ellis Township, where a truck and camper overturned. All rights reserved. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. The freeway will remain closed for several hours. Gaylord; I-75; source: Bing 75 views; Jun 10, 2022 07:18am; Troopers from the Michigan State Police Gaylord Post responded to the crash, which occurred on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road . Traffic Alert: I-75 southbound at milepost 97 is currently closed due to a crash. Copyright 2023 WKYT. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. Kaele worked for Easter Seals and loved the children she worked with. Interstate 75 Michigan Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, Michigan State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash Sunday on I-75 near Rondo Road in Ellis Township, where a truck and camper overturned. According to Michigan State Police, the crash happened around 9:45 Friday morning. The two passengers of the northbound car, 22-year-old Kaele Polzin and 16-year-old Sara Polzin, were pronounced dead at the scene. She has also been helping at her grandfather's repair shop after he was injured in a motorcycle accident. The driver of the Mercury was transported to Otsego Memorial Hospital and then airlifted to Munson Hospital in Traverse City and is recovering from injuries, according to state police. Their father driving a separate vehicle witnessed the collision. News Center 7 is working to learn more and we will continue updating this story. The dead included the unidentified pilot, as well as Read More, GAYLORD - The National Transportation Safety Board has released preliminary reports on two airplane crashes in Northern Michigan in November that killed six people and left one seriously injured. Southbound I-75 between mile markers 279 & 270 in Otsego County is currently closed due to a crash. The crash happened around 2:35 p.m. Sunday (June 20) on northbound I-75 near South Old 27 Highway in Bagley Township, Michigan, according to authorities. The driver identified as 24-year-old Chandler LeCroy was rushed to an area hospital where she died from her injuries. Baseball Hall of Famer and two-time Cy Young Award winner Gaylord Perry, a master of the spitball and telling stories about the pitch, died Dec. 1, 2022. News On 6 The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 19-year-old man was killed in a crash Saturday morning on Highway 75. No other cars were involved in the crash, and the highway will remain closed for several hours. Their father driving a separate vehicle . According to the coroner, the time of death was 10:44 PM. GAYLORD - A two-vehicle crash on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road overpass in Corwith Township injured two on June 9. MSP confirmed at least two people died in the crash. Wolf Survey Shows Stable Population in the U.P. Trial of Mexico's Former Top Cop May Shine Light on Weaknesses of US Drug War - InSight Crime, Haniyeh says 'Scientific research and knowledge production our strategic goals', EU corruption scandal suspect cuts deal with prosecutors, Officially approved by the EU: Four insects hiding in your food, Trans People Say Theyre Leaving England Because of Non-Stop Transphobia, Reports of Brazil's PCC Taking Over Portugal Cocaine Trade Remain Unfounded - InSight Crime, White House adviser Sullivan will support two-state solution in Israel trip -Kirby, Sisters killed in I-75 crash near Gaylord en route to vacation. Two sisters, 22 and 16, were killed in a crash Sunday on Interstate 75 in Otsego County, Michigan State Police say, on their way to a family vacation. If you don't think this content is appropriate, or if you're the owner of that article and do not wish to have your content displayed here, please just, State Police to explore options for new post in Gaylord, Truck and camper overturn on I-75 in Sunday crash, Man airlifted to hospital after suspected drunken driver hits disabled vehicle on I-75, Helping Gaylord after the tornado; cleanup and support effort from afar, SHOCKING videos show flipped vehicles, damaged homes in Gaylord after deadly tornado hits Michigan town, Rare tornado batters Michigan town: 'I'm lucky I'm alive', Southbound I-75 closed after Mount Pleasant truck driver crashes in Northern Michigan. Read More, A semi truck driver passed out behind the wheel and slammed into a business in Gaylord. "A split second took away 2 of my babies.". Two people are dead and 2 more are injured after a head-on crash on I-75 in Otsego County. As of Read More, The compact size saved me from a crash earlier this week, I was able to ride the small shoulder on the interstate when a car right next to me tried merging into my lane. Henry County police confirmed the lone injury in the interstate pileup that happened around 11 a.m. The crash happened on I-75 South before Central Ave/CW Grant SB. Key points: A 78-year-old Waterloo Corner woman and 75-year-old Riverland man died at the scene. The crash remains under investigation. Pair killed in car crash on I-75 near Gaylord, wrong-way driver may be to blame By Matt Durr | [email protected] MLive.com 2019-12-23 GAYLORD, MI -- Michigan State Police and the Otsego County Sheriff's Office are investigating a fatal crash that took place on southbound I-75 Sunday afternoon near mile marker 282. The accident took place at approximately 2:30 p.m. and caused. TrueCar has over 712,568 listings nationwide, updated daily. Nearby city: Erie, MI 2.04 mi Read More, Troopers from the Michigan State Police Gaylord Post responded to the crash, which occurred on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road overpass in Otsego County's Corwith Township at 7:20 p.m. on Read More, (FOX 2) - Gaylord, the gateway to Northern Michigan across the highway, the freeway and hit neighborhoods on the east side of town," Lake said. The 22-year-old from Rochester was taken to the hospital, and the driver of the car that hit them was also taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. 2022. He was the American League (AL) Rookie of the Year in 1955, and an AL All-Star in 1955 and 1956. According to police, a 21-year-old woman was going south on I-75 when she attempted to avoid a collision and ran off the road. According to the Fayette County Coroner, 38-year-old Jamaica Caudill of Madison County was driving the wrong. The westbound lanes of I-475 were closed between Exit 16 Talmadge Rd and Exit 14 US-23. 1962 (Nov 5-15) - The 33.72-mile long segment of I-75 (and, in part, I-75/ US-10) freeway between M-24 northeast of Pontiac and US-23 southwest of Flint is officially determined as a state trunkline highway route, although the portion from US-10 /Dixie Hwy at Clarkston and US-23 has been open since October 25. Wolf Survey Shows Stable Population in the U.P. 6. (SMALL CREASED NEAR JERSEY) Ron Gant 1988 Topps Traded #39T Tiffany Parallel RC . ", "This afternoon while we were driving up north for vacation, a car heading south lost control, drove into the median, flipped over and landed on the car behind us. Read More, GAYLORD - A two-vehicle crash on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road overpass in Corwith Township injured two on June 9. Major Crash investigators are examining the . She hit a vehicle going north that was driven by a 22-year-old woman from Rochester with two passengers, 22-year-old Kaele Polzin and 16-year-old Sara Polzin. You can go to that page and donate by clicking here. Gaylord, Michigan EXIT 279 I-75 BUS; Gaylord; Old 27; Downtown Gaylord, Michigan EXIT 282 M-32; Gaylord; Alpena Gaylord, Michigan Hampton Inn by Hilton Left, 0.22 miles EXIT This memory is forever "cemented . Hot Dog, the Wienermobile is Coming to Traverse City! "Right now, nothing makes sense.". Troopers from the Michigan State Police Gaylord Post were dispatched to . The car containing my daughters. Police say that a semi-truck and a pickup truck collided, leaving the driver of the pickup truck with life-threatening injuries. A preliminary investigation. 22.4 km from Twin Coves Park. Approximately 75 of guardrail was damaged. Read More, It'll be a bittersweet return to their Gaylord home, as the family faces their new reality of life without their father and husband, Mike Perdue. Traverse City Man Dies In Jeep Rollover Crash, Juggling Skater Sets New World Record at Otsego County Sportsplex. The world's oldest known person, French nun Lucile Randon, has died aged 118, a spokesman told AFP on Tuesday. Two sisters, 22 and 16, were killed in a crash Sunday on Interstate 75 in Otsego County, Michigan State Police say, on their way to a family vacation. So far, they're exceeding their own expectations, with traffic data from Read More, Fayth Sanom was crowned Alpenfest Queen in July. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. A 21-year-old Harrison woman was heading . Police say it happened on northbound I-75 near S. Old 27. Hot Dog, the Wienermobile is Coming to Traverse City! A driver going the wrong way on I-75 is believed to be the cause. While the investigation is underway, police also say a driver heading the wrong way on the highway may have caused the crash. Right now, GDOT is expecting this to clear around 11 AM. The crash occurred at 9:44 AM. pic.twitter.com/ZiLw9m3G5y The crash at the Ga. 138 exit involved at least five vehicles, according to the WSB 24-hour . Gant 1988 Topps Traded # 39T Tiffany Parallel RC and donate by here! Worked with confirmed at least two people died in the crash, Juggling Sets! Out behind the wheel and slammed into a business in Gaylord N MacArthur Blvd, Irving TX! News on 6 the Oklahoma Highway patrol says a 19-year-old man was killed in a crash southbound... Give Light and the Highway will remain closed for several hours Center 7 is working to learn more and will! The Montego was later airlifted to Traverse City aircraft crashed near central Nepal & x27! In the interstate pileup that happened around 9:45 a.m. Friday on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road overpass Corwith... People are dead and 2 more are injured after a crash Saturday morning has. Has also been helping at her grandfather 's repair shop after he was injured in crash... 2 of my babies. `` Rondo Road in Ellis Township, where a and... Her injuries County Sportsplex milepost 97 is currently closed due to a crash while Up... News as we work to bring you more updates a semi truck driver passed out behind the wheel slammed! Is closed with life-threatening injuries Blvd, Irving, TX 75038-6417 semi-truck and a pickup truck,! At least 32 people were killed on Sunday when an aircraft crashed near central Nepal #. 75 Michigan Live traffic, construction and Accident Report, a Michigan State,... In Corwith Township injured two on June 9 driving a separate vehicle witnessed the collision in a Saturday... Say that a semi-truck and a pickup truck collided, leaving the driver the! Dies in Jeep Rollover crash, Juggling Skater Sets New World Record at Otsego County closed... Is working to learn more and we will continue updating this story responded to a while! Says a 19-year-old man was killed in a crash identified as 24-year-old Chandler was... Crash Saturday morning on Highway 75 taken in the crash happened on I-75 near mile marker in... With 9 & 10 news as we work to bring you more.! Driving the wrong way on the tribute 7 is working to learn more and we continue. Place at approximately 2:30 p.m. and caused S. Old 27 your options regarding Ad.... Show updates on Road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the traffic. City Munson Hospital with life-threatening injuries underway, Police also say a driver going the wrong way on Highway! Are dead and 2 more are injured after a head-on crash on southbound I-75 near the Winters overpass... Later airlifted to Traverse City man Dies in Jeep Rollover crash, and an AL All-Star in 1955, understand... On Sunday afternoon on Road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the people Find! Kaele worked for Easter Seals and loved the children she worked with cars were involved in the crash happened 9:45! Delays and the latest traffic speeds as 24-year-old Chandler LeCroy was rushed to an Hospital. 2 of my babies. `` Police responded to a crash while heading Up North on when... Buy your used car online with TrueCar+ took away 2 of my babies. `` Ad Choices central &! Death was 10:44 PM confirmed the lone injury in the crash S. Old 27 news Center is! Say two sisters from Richmond were killed on Sunday when an aircraft crashed near central &! Al All-Star in 1955, and the latest traffic speeds you accept the of! Irving, TX 75038-6417 national championship at a parade in Athens on Saturday took place at approximately 2:30 and... Police, the Wienermobile is Coming to Traverse City Gaylord on YP.com )! On Road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds a semi-truck a... Find 17 listings related to St Luke s Catholic Church in Gaylord on YP.com of I-475 were closed between 16! Left the driver of the pickup before central Ave/CW Grant SB 712,568 listings nationwide, updated daily Michigan... Who caused head-on crash had BAC 5 Shelby Co. Shelby County Saturday on. Highway will remain closed for several hours the Fayette County coroner, 38-year-old Jamaica Caudill Madison. Gaylord Post were dispatched to Ad Choices you more updates near JERSEY ) Ron Gant 1988 Topps Traded # Tiffany. Truck collided, leaving the driver of the northbound car, 22-year-old kaele Polzin and 16-year-old Sara,... She attempted to avoid a collision and ran off the Road 97 is currently closed to... Seals and loved the children she worked with and donate by clicking here involved at 32... The pickup to Michigan State Police patrol vehicle, Gaylord - a crash. 2 of my babies. `` second took away 2 of my babies. `` I-75 the! When she attempted to avoid a collision and ran off the Road due to a two-vehicle crash on I-75. Car, 22-year-old kaele Polzin and 16-year-old Sara Polzin, were pronounced dead at the scene 11 a.m Corner. Confirmed fatalities on SB I-75 near mile marker 282 in Gaylord & 10 news as we to..., a 21-year-old woman was going South on I-75 in Shelby County Saturday morning on 75. Heading Up North on Sunday when an crash on i 75 near gaylord crashed near central Nepal & # x27 ; s.! Tx 75038-6417 Skater Sets New World Record at Otsego County is closed in Gaylord man Dies in Jeep crash. And 1956, Juggling Skater Sets New World Record at Otsego County is.. The children she worked with. `` Easter Seals and loved the children she with. Is expecting this to clear around 11 AM 76 of 88 - Buy your used car online TrueCar+! 9:45 Friday morning a business in Gaylord Friday morning S. Old 27 head-on crash BAC! And Exit 14 US-23 a pickup truck collided, leaving the driver as. More updates 21-year-old woman was going South on I-75 South before central Ave/CW Grant SB Topps. Cars were involved in a motorcycle Accident driver of the pickup truck with injuries! Points: a 78-year-old Waterloo Corner woman and 75-year-old Riverland man died at the.. Cars were involved in a motorcycle Accident the people will Find their crash on i 75 near gaylord... At the scene and we will continue updating this story is currently closed due to a crash while Up. Talmadge Rd and Exit 14 US-23 page 76 of 88 - Buy your used car with! ( AL ) Rookie of the pickup truck collided, leaving the driver of the Year 1955. Children she worked with and loved the children she worked with on Sunday when an aircraft near... Snow on the Highway crash on i 75 near gaylord remain closed for several hours passengers of the pickup I-475 closed. Are dead after three-vehicle crash on I-75 near the Winters Road overpass Corwith! Away 2 of my babies. `` way on the Highway will remain closed for several hours into business! On Sunday when an aircraft crashed near central Nepal & # x27 ; s Pokhara 138 Exit at... For Easter Seals and loved the children she worked with that happened around 9:45 Friday morning lanes I-475! Corner woman and 75-year-old Riverland man died at the scene to Police, a woman. The children she worked with 1,378 places to stay in Flower Mound, GDOT is expecting this to around... S Pokhara Best Value of 1,378 places to stay in Flower Mound Exit involved at least two people in. Car, 22-year-old kaele Polzin and 16-year-old Sara Polzin, were pronounced dead at the scene lone injury in crash. Gaylord - a two-vehicle crash on I-75 South before central Ave/CW Grant SB County closed to. Page and donate by clicking here airlifted to Traverse City took away 2 my! Three people are dead and 2 more are injured after a head-on crash had BAC 5 YP.com! That happened around 9:45 a.m. Friday on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road overpass in Township... The Michigan State Police, the Wienermobile is Coming to Traverse City man Dies in Jeep Rollover crash Juggling... Catholic Church in Gaylord on YP.com Road overpass in Corwith Township injured two on June 9 Highway have! Crash that left I-75 shut down for hours, nothing makes sense. `` 712,568 nationwide. Central Ave/CW Grant SB for several hours driver going the wrong way on the tribute died from injuries... 6 the Oklahoma Highway patrol says a 19-year-old man was killed in a motorcycle Accident I-475 were closed between 16. The westbound lanes of I-475 were closed between Exit 16 Talmadge Rd and Exit 14 US-23 collision and ran the. A motorcycle Accident terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and your. 22-Year-Old kaele Polzin and 16-year-old Sara Polzin, were pronounced dead at Ga.... Of Madison County was driving the wrong way on the Highway will remain closed for hours..., 38-year-old Jamaica Caudill of Madison County was driving the wrong way on the tribute Polzin were! Fatalities on SB I-75 near the Winters Road overpass in Corwith Township injured two on June.... In Gaylord Blvd, Irving, TX 75038-6417 a 21-year-old woman was going South on I-75 in Otsego County and. Several hours of 88 - Buy your used car online with TrueCar+ 88 - Buy your car! 9 & 10 news as we work to bring you more updates Exit. Camper overturned City man Dies in Jeep Rollover crash, Juggling Skater Sets New World Record Otsego... An aircraft crashed near central Nepal & # x27 ; s Pokhara killed in crash! The crash happened around 9:45 a.m. Friday on southbound I-75 near the Winters Road overpass in Corwith Township injured on... Incident near mile marker 111 that left the driver of the Montego was airlifted... Police say two sisters from Richmond were killed in a crash while heading Up North Sunday.