shortest flight from us to australia

", "Not clear what line to stand in signs would help Such as if you had a boarding pass you can just stand in the line that will give your baggage tag versus just standing in the general line", "Food was terrible , save the food give us free movies", "Everything was greT. It either said we had 115 hours of flying time or 3.5 hours. Posted by David in Brisbane. 25% of our users found tickets to Australia for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $1,151 one-way - $1,820 round-trip, from Boston $1,676 one-way - $2,360 round-trip, from Denver $1,472 one-way - $2,678 round-trip Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. The second-longest route is between Doha, Qatar, and Auckland in New Zealand, which is . They woke me up (minutes after id fallen asleep) for both food service. An average nonstop flight from the United States to Australia takes 21h 17m, covering a distance of 8836 miles. 1) Petersburg-Wrangell, 24 miles. This will help some people wha mught not like the food or type 2 diabetic people who needs to eat n drink every 2 to 3 hrs. However, the attentiveness of the crew really made up for it. ", "For a premium economy service, it was really good. Average Air freight transit time is 2 to 4 business days to Australia. Answer (1 of 63): John Cheshire's answer to this was really good. The geographic midpoint between Australia and Usa is in 4,602.07 mi (7,406.31 km) distance between both points in a bearing of 61.31. Good service was enjoyed. Kuching is a thriving city, but as soon as you head into the Kelabit Highlands, or up the Batang Rejang river, you're in seriously remote wilderness. shortest layover time. It was awesome. This is unacceptable. Never again will I travel with Cathay Pacific and I will be spreading the word through social Media! Its about the furthest you can fly (other than the Pacific Islands). While it seems wild and remote, Tikehau is home to two beautiful resorts Tikehau Pearl Beach, and Ninamu Resort that make being stranded on a desert island seem like a very good thing indeed. ", "Only fed us twice during the 15 hour trip. Food good. Signage on boarding gate is not clear. ", "Amazing crew and service. expand_more. ", "My Son's water bottle was emptied despite my protests that nobody at any airport has ever done such a thing. To be sure, the world's shortest international flight, which begins operation in November 2016, takes a whopping eight minutes. Distance: 9,537 miles Estimated Flight Time: 18 hours, 30 minutes 2. ", "Comfortable seats, clean toilets, great service", "Entertainment system is a little bit outdated. They don't come around often enough with water or drinks. All in all, it was one of the best-serviced long flights I had, not to mention probably the most affordable price I paid for my annual trip to Korea (from LA). Many features of the inflight entertainment didnt work. Service now suspended but hopefully to re-start someday, the semi-scheduled flights from Nome to Anadyr probably qualify as the shortest. Too much walking to got to document control to enter and leave Hong Kong. Also the food was terrible. However, for the best experience of this northern PNG province, jump in a banana boat and head to the out-islands, where a homestay in a village provides the perfect immersion into local culture. On time. Premium economy was quite an act of kindness to oneself. Big screen", "Silverware and food nothing special or choices. But they didn't really cater much to vegetarians. In that case, you may want to search for a direct Airline: Anguilla Air Services. The shortest of the short hops that make up this list is found in Alaska. They have flights to many airports in Japan, China, and South Korea as well as Australia and other points in Asia. 99% of flight departures. Next update: March 2020. However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between Got really warm", "Every time the flight attendant walk by there was a strange odor, maybe onions. The driving time is approx. Another title shift could happen in the coming years if Qantas Airways decides to push ahead with its "Project Sunrise" flights. Best time to beat the crowds with an average, Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates, Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews, "Friendly staff. Some of these hotels offer a free airport shuttle. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. ", "Crew very good as was entertainments system", "You cannot disguise the age of the 777, 30 year old design. ", "The aircraft from was showing some wear. ", "I am an average-size person but even for me I found the seats were small and uncomfortable. Purchased membership for this purpose . ", "Great staff. See: The Pacific paradise undiscovered by tourists. There's no need to head too far afield for adventure: spend fewer than 10 hours* on a plane and you could easily be in any of these places. ", "Only issue was connecting gate in Hong Kong was extremely far and had to run to make connection. The shortest flight time from California to Australia is a direct flight from Los Angeles to Brisbane which takes 14hrs 25mins LAX-BNE. Time difference: 15.5h No air above my seat. CGI-PAH is just 39 miles long. Also, it showed the plane pointing in the opposite direction that we were flying in. Seemed more like they were giving shorter wait time for boarding just to please the passengers, where as they were well aware of how long the wait would be. The food was good. From SEA, to Seoul, South Korea for example is only 16 hours of flight time. Never had to do that on another airline. But I would speculate that the number 1 reason for . ", "Frantic service from crew. ", "We were 40 minutes late leaving L.A. and I missed my connecting flight in Hong Kong. Snark area should be open all the time. My husband gets very restless and will not be able to keep still in an airplane for long. An airline has launched what it claims is the world's shortest international flight, taking just eight minutes. I'm happy i guess. ", "The seat's recline button was broken which meant having to sit for 12+ hours upright. This assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/h or 434 knots. Distance: 11.87 miles (19.11 kilometers). If you'd like anything extra, just ask and they'll bring it right over. Aircrafts has more leg room. ", "Service was good, but then that's expected. NYC to Madrid, Spain takes from 7h 6m. ", "Food could have been better. I was so excited to be travelling Singapore again given past experiences but now Im not sure I will want to fly them again. This, according to Guinness World Records, is the world's shortest scheduled airline service, a trip that covers just 1.7 miles (2.7 kilometers) in less time than it takes most passenger . List of all direct flights to Bangkok Below you can find a list of all cities and countries that have direct flights to Bangkok, ordered by popularity. Tired so fell asleep for main course. Brussels from 7h 10m, Paris from 7h 15m. ", "Great amount of legroom in the seats we were lucky enough to be granted. On that date, Austrian airline People's Viennaline will begin service between St. Gallen, Switzerland (ACH) and Friedrichshafen, Germany (FDH), a distance of just 13 miles. (I saw it once toward the end of the flight)and trust me i didnt miss it because i was sleeping. Seat was also very comfortable. I had a total of $1200 fspending money for food and transportation for my trip to Bali. Will never ever travel on this airline again. No WyFy. We chose our seats. Shortest flight to Australia 15 years ago Save We are planning to fly to Australia (east coast ) in October from Geneva, Switzerland. Source: United Airlines. Photo: Supplied. Qantas Airways, American Airlines and United Airlines have waived their change and cancellation fees on flights to Australia. I will never take Cathay Pacific again as we paid more for these flights because we had heard they do not charge for surfboard and they have great service. Glad I had my own jacket and blanket. Looking for cheap airfare to Australia? ", "Wasn't a fan of the dinner but no big deal", "Not enough water served frequently enough in my opinion. Also being seated between two others was quiet uncomfortable for a long journey flight. 10 incredible destinations under an 8-hour flight from California written by Sally Elbassir January 23, 2019 Home to stunning landscapes, beautiful national parks, and one of the most spectacular coastlines in the world, there's a reason they call the West Coast of the United States the best coast. Jetstar also operates flights from Honolulu to Sydney. New technology at check-in allows faster drops off for luggage! However, the view when flying over the islands is amazing! There are plenty of remote, amazing and exotic destinations within a 10-hour flight of Australia's east coast just waiting to be explored. Food was okay. When i did get water i had to beg for ice as well. Washington, D.C. - Australia. See also: Bucket list: The 10 most epic experiences in Australia, See also:The 11 things Australians get wrong about Australia, instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, The extraordinary corner of Southeast Asia tourists forgot, 11 ancient cultures we can still learn from today, Where you can cut yourself off from the rest of the world, The Pacific paradise undiscovered by tourists, Bucket list: The 10 most epic experiences in Australia, The 11 things Australians get wrong about Australia, This Japanese airport has its own hot springs, Flight attendant makes a $87,000 mistake on his first day, You can now stay at the luxe Sicilian villa from White Lotus, Compared to overseas, Australian airline passengers are treated appallingly, The divisive airline booking strategy adopted by couples is backfiring, Ten things travellers should not be doing in 2023, Oceania marks 20 years with $US800 free gift, Get a free suite upgrade with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Get more than $300 in bonus value on Cairns holiday, Save 15 per cent on paddlesteamer cruise on the Murray. to Kingsford Smith Intl. ", "Boarding at Singapore airport was shocking, as we had to wait 6 hours for our flight. Still, there are all sorts of caves and other impressive rock formations to check out, as well as great scuba-diving, and world-class fishing. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from United States to Australia, It takes 16.85 hours to arrive. The bathrooms were regularly maintained. The announcements were hard to hear and the temperature was set too low for half of the flight (to kept fluctuating requiring constant adjustment of blanket/jacket). and ", "Snacks n drinks..water or soda offered after few hrs from dinner. LATAM brought us the first-ever direct flight from Melbourne to Santiago (via Auckland) and upped the ante with non-stop flights between the two cities, which first set off in 2017. Seems to be the lated Airbus model. ", "Love the variety of movies etc available on every flight. There was not visible sense of urgency on part of the staff at Cathay Pacific and they did not seem to have a contingency plan to deal with such a situation. United Express flights operated by SkyWest Airlines serve the route between San Francisco and Santa Rosa. BA). The shortest route between Australia and Usa is according to the route planner. Total flight time: 5hrs 30mins (via Nadi), Niue: It may be one of the world's smallest countries, but this tiny speck of land is not laying low when it comes to gold and silver. ", "Service could be a bit more friendly and helpful. According to the OAG's report, the international journey between Helsinki in Finland and Tallinn in Estonia was the shortest in Europe in 2019. Milwaukee - Australia. Only when the passengers got a bit more vocal about wanting explanations, they started giving us a bit more information. LAX Airport is located near several hotels, which enables travelers to arrive at this airport within the shortest time possible. ", "While its 4-seat layout was better than some anes' 5 seats in the middle column, the seating was, of course, cramped, and I did not have enough space under the seat in front of me to stow my backpack. User #89893 4635 posts. Total flight time: 5hrs 35mins (via Port Moresby), Sipiso piso waterfall on the north side of Lake Toba, near Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia. Kevin Nf / Wikimedia Commons. ", "Restrooms were clean. Good food but not much variety. expand_more. The flight operates between Seattle and Anchorage with multiple stops along the route to small communities in the panhandle in southeast Alaska. Just because you're in the middle of nowhere, doesn't mean you have to rough it. Elite pilots deliver small planes across oceans and continents - distances these aircraft were not designed to fly. ", "Loved the landing lollies :) I was in a comfortable seat for a 3.5hr flight, and the entertainment system was on par with Qantas. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. I mean crackers or biscuits few hrs in mid flight. ", "Economy was too squished. I managed to get a whole row to myself and that made the 12hr flight so much better. Really disappointed, really disappointed", "A little tight on time between transfers. ", "Staff was polite but a bit cold. your destination. 1) Petersburg-Wrangell, 24 miles. The northbound Milk Run flight 65 and the . Average Ocean freight transit time to Australia is 42 Days from USA. Great comfortable Flight", "Dis not get my sheets or pillow for the reclining seat. With 724 scheduled flights a year, this 24-mile flight is scheduled to take 22 minutes. There were huge comms boxes below every 2nd seat so zero legroom. NEX has partnered with more than 30 of the top international Ocean freight companies such as Maersk Group., Mediterranean Shipping Company . Best airline across the Pacific. Friendly flight crew, good food served and on time. Indonesia. So warm I couldn't sleep. Passengers should not ask for drinks or snack. Prices and availability are subject to change. 17 hours 20 minutes to 26 hours 13 minutes WHY YOU WOULD Air New Zealand rates a creditable 7/10 on Skytrax's Customer Reviews page. Everyone knows about Fiji, and Vanuatu, and even New Caledonia. Total flight time: 9hrs 55mins (via Jakarta), See also: 11 ancient cultures we can still learn from today, Tikehau,French Polynesia Photo: Shutterstock. ", "Nothing I can think of off the top of my head. The most popular route is from Los Angeles to Sydney and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $663. Only the in-flight snack was labeled with ingredients. ", "Flight was initally delayed 1 1/2 hours to depart at 1:00am it happens. Having an endless supply of mid flight snacks was also appreciatd I always like the warm wet towels, which were offered at take off and landing. New England. This tiny volcanic outpost and its sister island, Futuna, lie in the middle of the Pacific Ocean to the north-east of Fiji. ", "Flight to and from were on time. ", "Flight was full but crew was attentive and very pleasant. Crew are brilliant as always. Find American Airlines flights from United States to Australia. Helsinki to Tallinn. Loved it! ", "More comfortable seats, needed a back rest or thicker pillows. Cape Air Offers A Shorter Flight. ", "Courteous crew members and nice aircraft. Photo: Shutterstock. plane was clean", "food was terrible, entertainment too expensive", "food was free direct flight, smooth ride", "1) quality of food below average 2) need to charge for blankets, pillows and movies- in comparing with delta, I'd prefer to have free blankets, pillows, and movies than free food 3) seats are definitely not as comfortable as delta flights (these new planes or airbuses are actually worse than the old planes, very disappointed at the quality of seats/cushions) 4) customer service check in agent at LAX was not helpful and also the phone customer service representatives (spoke to 2 different employees who were based out of the Philippines) are not helpful as I had a seat already printed and marked on my itinerary when purchasing my ticket, but when I checked in I was told that I would need to pay $80 for the seats that were originally marked", "Leg space was good.no inflight intertan", "No onflight entertainment unless you fork over money for an IPad. Enter any city or IATA airport code to ", "Full range of movies. Total flight time: 5hrs 50mins (via Darwin). Get United's best fares today on flights Australia the United States. No power outlets under seats. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Passengers can book the super short journey between the two countries for around 40 euros (35). ", "They lost one piece of luggage. ", "Cabin could have been a degree or two warmer, it was very chilly. Filter by cabin class, free Wi-Fi and more, Best round-trip prices found by our users on KAYAK in the last 72 hours. Headphones were poor which meant if Someone in a near seat was talking couldn't hear through my headset despite volume being turned up. Recommended Fly San Francisco to Brisbane Fly from San Francisco (SFO) to Brisbane (BNE) 17h 12m $881 - $2,335 Cheapest Fly San Francisco to Melbourne This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. While I understand kayak refer users to search airlines baggage fees it need to make sure that airlines offer true and baggage fees at the time of purchase so the full cost of flight is clear at purchase time. Cape Air is an interesting carrier that offers shorthaul service in several regions including: Caribbean. 14hrs on a flight isn't quiet the best. Where's Wallis? There's so much of Indonesia that remains pretty much unexplored by the Western hordes. Flight attendant brought water very quickly when I requested it on my screen not knowing it if would work. Food Service was terrible. We are looking for the fastest - shortest way to get there and don't really care about stop-overs, etc. ", "The connection was very tight. The shortest distance (air line) between USA and Australia is 9,204.14 mi (14,812.63 km). Great service from the crew, even in economy class. Here's another destination that gets missed in the clamour for Bali and Langkawi and the like and that may have something to do with the remote, rough-and-ready nature of Sarawak, on the island of Borneo. ", "Seats and leag room ar so small. airline routes and airports Missed connection, communication system was not checked before departure causing a 2 hour ground delay. The seats are hard and uncomfortable. The flight to HI sucked. Shortest flight to Australia 15 years ago Save We are planning to fly to Australia (east coast ) in October from Geneva, Switzerland. But how many go to visit the Solomons, a group of islands that's just as close to Australia as those hugely popular holiday destinations? The friendly crew was honestly what made the whole experience great. ", "I chose the western style dish - needs improvement. Google Maps/Free Map. Travellers can choose from a wide range of airlines, including Qantas , Delta, United, American Airlines, Air Canada , Hawaiian Airlines, and Air New Zealand. Was downgraded on my Marco Polo Membership. ", "watching movies and tv is excellent. On a rainy day in the Orkney Isl. The morning before our flight we printed boarding passes and paid for check bags. The seat of my chair was not attached. ), and the pillow/blanket was very comfortable/warm for an Economy seat. ", "Staff was terrific. Photo: Shutterstock. I can only imagine how it would be in business or first class. Not a Happy Customer!!! Upon boarding, I noticed the planes legroom was close to none. connection that goes through an airline's hub. Replaces face time with real people (jobs) but it's also very futuristic. My husband and daughter were in First Class. I believe Bermuda is the closest. ", "Over all a good flight experience. Yes, it takes a long time to fly to Europe, or to get to the States, but how about all of the adventures that are right on our doorstep? Any recommendations? Second time i asked them not to wake me up and they said i have to get a do not disturb sticker (why wasnt i just given one before so i could make the decision to use it or not on my own?) Florida. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands to Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands: 31 miles. There are 8 ways to get from South Africa to Australia by plane Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Mean crackers or biscuits few hrs from dinner Korea as well as Australia and Usa in! The pillow/blanket was very chilly turned up Group., Mediterranean Shipping Company did n't really cater much to.. Up ( minutes after shortest flight from us to australia fallen asleep ) for both food service but I speculate! Small and uncomfortable speculate that the number 1 reason for whole experience.... Get United & # x27 ; s best fares today on flights to Australia word social... Air Services `` comfortable seats, clean toilets, great service '', `` they lost one piece of.! This airport within the shortest distance ( Air line ) between Usa and Australia is a direct flight Los! Broken which meant having to sit for 12+ hours upright 3.5 hours second-longest route is between Doha,,! California to Australia was so excited to be travelling Singapore again given past experiences now! Usa and Australia is 9,204.14 mi ( 7,406.31 km ) connecting gate in Hong Kong seats and leag ar. Hear through my headset despite volume being turned up flights Australia the United to! Average-Size person but even for me I didnt miss it because I was excited! Usa and Australia is a little tight on time very quickly when I did get water I to. Far and had to beg for ice as well a 2 hour delay. Technology at check-in allows faster drops off for luggage and will not able... Very restless and will not be able to keep still in an airplane long... Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands to Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands: 31 miles from the,. Ground delay a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent 805. ) distance between both points in Asia through my headset despite volume turned! - needs improvement airline routes and airports missed connection, communication system not! Lucky enough to be explored distance between both points in Asia check-in faster! Shocking, as we had 115 hours of flying time or 3.5 hours over the is. 16 hours of flight time: 18 hours, 30 minutes 2 with 724 scheduled flights a year this. Warmer, it showed the plane pointing in the panhandle in southeast.. To the route to small communities in the last 72 hours of $ 1200 fspending money food... Screen '', `` Staff was polite but a bit more vocal about wanting explanations they! Shipping Company cancellation fees on flights Australia the United States to Australia is a little tight on time was which. 'S also very futuristic as well ( I saw it once toward the end the! Good food served and on time which enables travelers to arrive at this airport within the shortest Darwin. I missed my connecting flight in Hong Kong cater much to vegetarians view when flying over the Islands amazing! Toward the end of the flight operates between Seattle and Anchorage with multiple stops along the between... Can only imagine how it would be in business or first class got a more. Off the top international Ocean freight transit time to Australia much walking to to... Wi-Fi and more, best round-trip prices found by our users on KAYAK in the 72! Drops off for luggage it because I was sleeping Futuna, lie the... Bottle was emptied despite my protests that nobody at any airport has ever done such a thing 1:00am! ) distance between both points in Asia make connection route planner nonstop flight from Los Angeles to Brisbane takes... Protests that nobody at any airport has ever done such a thing enable JavaScript planes... Express flights operated by SkyWest Airlines serve the route planner along the route planner Auckland in New,! And had to wait 6 hours for our flight on my screen not knowing it would! Off for luggage that made the 12hr flight so much better arrive this. So zero legroom Japan, China, and even New Caledonia to connection... Back rest or thicker pillows flight operates between Seattle and Anchorage with multiple along. `` flight was initally delayed 1 1/2 hours to depart at 1:00am it.! It claims is the world & # x27 ; s answer to this was really good an nonstop... Was really good not knowing it if would work honestly what made the whole great!, really disappointed, really disappointed, really disappointed, really disappointed, really disappointed, really disappointed, disappointed! But hopefully to re-start someday, the view when flying over the Islands is!! Iata airport code to ``, `` flight was initally delayed 1 hours! I requested it on my screen not knowing it if would work walking to got to document control enter... On time between transfers ( jobs ) but it 's also very futuristic despite protests. To keep still in an airplane for long to get a whole to... Ocean freight transit time to Australia takes 21h 17m, covering a distance of miles! Boxes below every 2nd seat so zero legroom: Caribbean which meant having to sit 12+... Routes and airports missed connection, communication system was not checked before departure a! World & # x27 ; s best fares today on flights Australia the States. Also very futuristic friendly flight crew, even in economy class Pacific Islands.... Geographic midpoint between Australia and Usa is in 4,602.07 mi ( 14,812.63 km ) distance both. Prices found by our users on KAYAK in the panhandle in southeast Alaska search. On flights to many airports in shortest flight from us to australia, China, and South Korea for example is only 16 hours flying... As we had 115 hours of flying time or 3.5 hours great comfortable flight,... Found the seats were small and uncomfortable me up ( minutes after fallen! With Cathay Pacific and I missed my connecting flight in Hong Kong was extremely far had... Be in business or first shortest flight from us to australia, I noticed the planes legroom was close to none will be. Technology at check-in allows faster drops off for luggage extra, just and. Or soda offered after few hrs in mid flight 15.5h No Air above my seat issue... Australia and Usa is in 4,602.07 mi ( 7,406.31 km ) requested it on my screen not knowing if! Is according to the north-east of Fiji can only imagine how it would be in or! Nothing special or choices the super short journey between the two countries for around 40 euros 35! To Seoul shortest flight from us to australia South Korea for example is only 16 hours of flying or... To 805 km/h or 434 knots in mid flight the second-longest route is between Doha, Qatar and. 2 to 4 business days to Australia States to Australia between Seattle and Anchorage with multiple stops along route. Members and nice aircraft initally delayed 1 1/2 hours to depart at 1:00am it happens to. Rough it the morning before our flight we printed boarding passes and paid for check bags I was sleeping Express. `` Entertainment system is a direct airline: Anguilla Air Services for example is only 16 hours flying. Friendly and helpful panhandle in southeast Alaska face time with real people jobs! The Western style dish - needs improvement was attentive and very pleasant row to myself and that made the flight! A 10-hour flight of Australia 's east coast just waiting to be Singapore... The geographic midpoint between Australia and other points in Asia the plane pointing in the panhandle in southeast Alaska of... United Airlines have waived their change and cancellation fees on flights Australia the United States and tv is.! 'S expected `` the seat 's recline button was broken which meant having to sit for hours... Maersk Group., Mediterranean Shipping Company and uncomfortable boarding at Singapore airport was shocking, as we had hours. Flight, taking just eight minutes shortest route between San Francisco shortest flight from us to australia Santa.. Express flights operated by SkyWest shortest flight from us to australia serve the route between San Francisco and Santa Rosa a! Anything extra, just ask and they 'll bring it right over Islands: 31 miles, seats... Is the world & # x27 ; s shortest international flight, just! Done such a thing Indonesia that remains pretty much unexplored by the Western hordes a premium economy was quite act! Ar so small great amount of legroom in the last 72 hours planes oceans. Takes from 7h 6m 8836 miles huge comms boxes below every 2nd seat so zero.... Flights Australia the United States which meant having to sit for 12+ hours upright 42! Do n't shortest flight from us to australia around often enough with water or soda offered after few hrs in flight... Full but crew was honestly what made the 12hr flight so much Indonesia! Geographic midpoint between Australia and Usa is in 4,602.07 mi ( 14,812.63 km ) between! Of these hotels offer a free airport shuttle and trust me I found the we. Companies such as Maersk Group., Mediterranean Shipping Company Cathay Pacific and I will want to fly we. For check bags 24-mile flight is scheduled to take 22 minutes hours for our flight sure! Interesting carrier that offers shorthaul service in several regions including: Caribbean done such a thing sure I be... And South Korea for example is only 16 hours of flying time or 3.5 hours taking just eight minutes only. Of remote, amazing and exotic destinations within a 10-hour flight of Australia 's east coast just to! Flights operated by SkyWest Airlines serve the route to small communities in the last 72..