summer wells found safe

Who is to blame for her leaving? They would be turning to cheaper street drugs (Heroin, Fetanyl), marijuana, and copious amounts of low-end beer. "I also don't think Don has any guilty knowledge of anything, based on all the time I've spent with him. 30 talking about this. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) - After 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing from her home in Beech Creek, investigators have worked around the clock to locate her. On July 5th, 2019, Don Wells was arrested and charged with the murder of Summer Welles. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. I read yesterday Don actually fell asleep during his polygraph test because he said he had not slept in two days. In the past, Ms Bly filed for an order of protection against him, writing: I am afraid for my children and myself, but later asked for the order to be dismissed. "Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, its probably better for them," Wells said on a podcast. The search for a 5-year-old girl who vanished from her rural Tennesssee home last Wednesday has entered its second week . Her parents, Don and Candus, say they believe their daughter was abducted. Don Wells is interviewed by the police after a human skull and bones were found at his property in Newcastle over the weekend. Wells had a protective order filed against him in 2020 In October 2020, Wells' wife Candus filed for a protective. In March it was reported that Summer's family "wasn't cooperating" with law enforcement as the search for their daughter continues. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. "She has no reason to, and she wouldnt lie.. Okay the lice = negligence thing, no. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Type above and press Enter to search. Five-year-old Summer Wells disappeared on the evening. Definitely going to watch this one. The police and law enforcers are still working hard to find her. Thankfully no one else in my family got it. The ongoing search for Summer Wells, who . Summer Moon-Utah Wells was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community. ", TENNESSEE PARENTS' SONS IN CUSTODY AFTER DISAPPEARANCE OF DAUGHTER SUMMER WELLS, An Amber Alert remains active for Summer Wells more than a year after she was reported missing. My other channels: Michelle Walks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCWCoPEMOSKPAJhTj9NU8HAMiss Tillington: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQ8mhkRErQPgw04G7lHh7ASpringers with Cassie:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRhDfKPapxlE-rM3BjuiW8wJoin the channel to get access to perks. And that's why they took our kids.". Donald, meanwhile, claims to have successfully completed a polygraph on June 17. "Candus replies, "No, this was supposed to be her first year, of Kindergarten.". So many people love her.". Also - anyone else notice the mothers appearance in the video? Authorities issued an Amber Alert on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, for 5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells after she went missing outside her house in east Tennessee, about 30 miles from the North. Donald also said that the family had caught a number of people trespassing on their property, including a woman who claimed to be a psychic. The discovery of these bodies has provoked alarm in the Hispanic community in Texas. Donald added that the family's basement door was typically left open or unlocked. Friday, Feb. 4, will mark her sixth birthday as the investigation now reaches nearly eight months. Summer Wells: The "body found near Ben Hill Road" & more on Sherfey connections 36,138 views Feb 10, 2022 3.9K Dislike Share Michelle After Dark 46.8K subscribers Bingo Card - Are we close?. POLICE hunting for a missing child have released new underwater search pictures while warning that misinformation is hurting the investigation. A written statement by Don is also shown in the clip titled "A Letter and Prayer for Summer.". 9 She tried and she wasnt able to. We needed cigarettes. The TBI is asking anyone with information about Wells whereabouts to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or contact the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at 423-272-7121. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Summer, 5, was reported missing on June 15, when her parents say they believe she left or was taken . He received just over a year sentence for the arrest on April 21, 2021. Titled "Thank You For Prayers", the statement read: "[T]hank you everyone for kind messages. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Family photos show that her three brothers all have short, cropped hair. She was last seen on June 15 outside her familys home in the Beach Creek Community of Hawkins County. On June 17, 2015, Summer Inmans grandparents went to her house in the morning to see how she was doing. But no one from the government has said why. They were all shocked to hear this because she was so distant from her mother and grandma and they missed her at home. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the case remains active and ongoing but declined to comment further. "I thought U-tube would be the most powerful tool to help find you, and perhaps it still could be, but at a price, we may not be able to afford, our family may not survive!" Find Summer Wells : Official Family FB : Summer Wells disappeared from her home June 15 2021. Summer Wells was abducted from her Tennessee-based home as per her mother, Candus Bly.There is a lot of conspiracy theory about the missing of the child. "I believed that stuff," Don said. TBI Summer Wells There isn't much information available about the human remains found in Tennessee. Candus Bly, Summer's mom, wrote a note to aWJHL, which was forwarded to The Sun by a family spokesperson, that denied the sheriff's wall-of-silence allegations. Surgery? We dont know if someone was waiting in the basement or if she come outside here and went to the swing or possibly back up there to grandmas. The alert said that two men in a gray sedan might have taken her. Summer was last seen June 15 at her home in Rogersville. He thinks that his daughter was taken from him and put in a car. "Whoever has my daughter, I pray they havent harmed her, they and bring her back to us safe and sound," she pleaded. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Lastly, if the neighbor that wrote the FB post is accurate, DCS really let Summer down and she really never had a chance. The investigation is still ON, and I hope TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) will come out with the best information about her well-being and healthy staying. Most people seem to find her parents questionable. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It came after Donald claimed that his house was a "dangerous" place to be amid a slew of threats being made against him and Candus, which turned reportedly drove him to start drinking heavily. Id been out there for hours and just sat down to have a cup of tea and I heard some shouting so I went outside to see what was going on and saw the police cars pulling up. My commentaries on other channels and people are opinion not stated as fact.#TrueCrime (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. There is a lot of conspiracy theory about the missing of the child. Probably was the easiest and quickest treatment and I cant blame them. ", "I've made up my mind not to let Satan win," he said. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WVLT) - Candus Wells reported Don Wells for domestic assault last week, according to a police report obtained by WVLT News. The arrest comes after investigators found human remains on Wells property. Two human remains that were found months ago in the rural town of Summer Wells have finally been identified as those of a mother and her young daughter. A FIVE-year-old girl who vanished from her family's Tennessee home in June has still not been found nearly five months later as mystery continues to surround the case. And obviously we can all tell the socio-economic status of the Wells is not high, so they probably didnt even have access to all the products I did. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Summers body has never been found, and no one has been charged with killing her. Commenting on the development, Wells said: Im absolutely gobsmacked. Her passing has not yet been reported because the incident is still being looked into. We miss our Summer with all our hearts. While playing near her house, she vanished. It was the worst misery and pain Ive ever felt in my life," he said. And here Summer's been missing for a few days, and her mom's like, she was supposed to start Kindergarten this fall, but no As a first grade teacher, I can confidently say that most little girls would be absolutely mortified to have their head shaved. According to investigators, Wells abducted the two sisters from a remote trailhead in central Oregon on June 17, 2009. Rose Marie Bly vanished from Wisconsin and her car was found in a. ON the anniversary of Summers Wells' disappearance, her father Don Wells shared a heartbreaking video featuring a touching photo with his little girl. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Shortly before Summer's disappearance, her previously chin-length blonde hair was buzzed down to a close crop. Rose Marie Bly vanished from Wisconsin and her car was found in a. "I hate to think that. That lead to Candus to file for an order of protection against him, writing: "I am afraid for my children and myself.". At the time she went missing, she was wearing gray pants, a pink shirt, and may have been barefoot. Five-year-old Summer Wells vanished from her home in rural Tennessee on June 15, 2021. SHARE. "All we know is that she went down the basement. Rittenhouse trial highlights rise of livestreamed video, Milwaukee Bucks end NBA's Trump-era White House hiatus, Just hours before the Idaho slayings, another grisly scene unfolded outside Bryan Kohberger's window, Polar bear kills woman, boy in remote Alaska village, Hawaii fisherman overboard, missing after hooking large ahi, Reality TV star Julie Chrisley reassigned from Florida prison to federal medical center, The rich and powerful flocked to Davos via private jet to discuss climate change, study finds, Aspiring musician killed in drive-by shooting in San Diego, Corrupt scheme or politics as usual? He said he believes someone put his daughter in a car and drove off. Nobody will hire my wife, and Ive been fired from the job Ive had for 13 years. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a family member reported her missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office around 6:30p EST that night. Summer had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother at the time, her father Donald previously said. Many of these individuals had recently immigrated to the state, and many were undocumented immigrants. Don Well is incarcerated for breaking the terms of his probation on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance. Thanks for sharing this, i respect Noor Jasmine alot and this gives me lots to consider! Through a family spokesperson, Don and Candus Wells said, "This is a tender day to us. The house and property were such a mess, I doubt investigators could spot a clue if there was one (see can of Raid somewhere is basically jumping up and down on in yard). On July 5th, 2019, Don Wells was arrested and charged with the murder of Summer Welles. Summer Wells was last seen around a year ago on June 15 . We wish God you will return her to us as well as the boys. If you are a troll, you are not welcome here. Wells is currently in custody and is being held without bond. Summer Wells' mother files report after six people trespass on property These times have not been easy for the parents of Summer Wells. Candus reportedly took the test at the district attorney's office on June 20, five days after Summer's disappearance. The arrest comes after investigators found human remains on Wells property. As investigators continue to search for a missing 5-year-old girl in Tennessee, her father has revealed that Summer Wells is not the first family member to go missing. In the aftermath of her disappearance, according to the letter, both Wells and Bly lost their jobs and have struggled to find work since. My Goddaughter had fine, blonde hair like this when she was small and she caught head lice. Summer was also put on an AMBER Alert the next day. And the wacky conspiracy theory it seems Don was trying to spin about Summer being at a Moderna Vaccine plant in SC, there is a Moderna plant in SC! He told local media that both he and Candus had been asked to do a test sooner, but the pair were reportedly too emotional to go through with it. The reads: All parties to this action are hereby prohibited from discussing this matter or the children with the media or any other nonessential person entity and/or uninvolved or disinterred parties and/or persons.. Summer Wellss body was found. I know one thing, they weren't planting flowers and she disappeared within that time frame. The father of missing Tennessee 6-year-old Summer Wells, who vanished more than a year ago from her familys rural home, has penned a jailhouse letter addressed to "the person or persons responsible.". The aunt of missing five-year-old Summer Wells has now also disappeared, it has emerged, and has not been seen since 2009. "Right now, with everybody attacking us and all this stuff going on, its probably better for them," Don said on the show. Anyone know why this beautiful childs gorgeous naturally blonde hair was SHAVED? The first references to guas Santas are found in a document dating from the year 1120 . Anyone with reliable information is encouraged to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. How does that work," he toldWVLT. Tubbo Wiki, Net Worth, Hot, And Unseen Pics, Peyton List Wiki, Net Worth, Hot, And Unseen Pics, Winona Ryder Wiki, Net Worth, Hot, And Unseen Pics, Camila Cabello Wiki, Net Worth, Hot, And Unseen Pics, Lady Gaga Wiki, Net Worth, Hot, And Unseen Pics. According to her father Donald Wells, Summer had been outside planting flowers with her mother and grandmother, but went back inside the family house unaccompanied to play with her toys. "We love everybody, we are Christian people. She was 5 at the time. (not sure if they would even if they passed?). However, we havent given up, and we wont. Deborahs husband, who is also 39 years old and lives away in another state, was reportedly not in any way involved in their deaths. "I've never stopped talking to law enforcement. "Just know that we love our daughter with all our hearts. Investigators say theyve served numerous search warrants and dedicated thousands of man-hours on the case in the past year. I would think the neighbor would know this family more intimately than church worshipers, for example, that see them for 1.5 hours on Sunday. Don also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. Some on social media warned NewsNation to stay away. The family is also asking for direct tips via their website findsummerwells.com. He was interrogated and released without charge. Also, prescription opioids are very expensive, and heavily monitored these days. The video ends with a picture of Summer, who turned 6 in February 2022, being held by her father as two hands form a heart around them. We would never do anything to hurt our daughter, we would never hurt a soul. Black Adam Is Coming to Fortnite October 20! Please keep us in prayer. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I also want to say the parents were adamant that she would not wander away and never has. Read on to find out more about the girl who went missing. Don Wells is in jail for an unrelated DUI arrest that happened after his daughters disappearance. He is spending his time and days reading the Bible, which is the only material other than postal letters that the institution has allowed.". Her parents think their daughter has been taken hostage. I wouldnt find any of the next 3 things concerning, but when you include all 3 it is damning: 1) The shaved head contradiction 2) both parents guiding investigation towards- she went outside back door and was abducted (These people aren't Sherlock Holmes and Watson) 3) The past tense comment WITH blubbering explanation for using past tense. Blogger | Social media marketing expert | Writer | Owner and editor at SmileTimes Online. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Keep reading this post until the end to find out everything you need to know. The Summer Wells website should be updated with the message. Earlier in June, a well on a construction site in Willoughby, Ohio found human remains on the ground. Summer Wells, age 5, misses her family. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. ( NewsNation Now) Summer Wells has been missing since June 15. Sometimes, a terrible crime moment has opened the door for a possible surprising development in human history. Additionally, he requested that the kidnappers deliver his daughter to the police. No real clues or usable information has been released though. Don Wells persisted in thinking that the letter was about the kidnapping of his daughter. At some point around 6.30pm, Summer ventured back inside the home on her own because she "wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys", he said. Maybe they told them they didnt "fail" the poly, but that still leaves door to have shown deception. I choose God.". After Summer was reported missing, the TBI issued an Endangered Child Alert for her at 12:07a EST. "I dont know if well ever find employment again. "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since," Donald Wells said. In recent weeks, human remains have been found at several of these wells. Under state law, it's required that a "vehicle shall be driven as nearly as practicable entirely within a single lane and shall not be moved from that lane until the driver has first ascertained that the movement can be made with safety.. Searches and. Has she been killed? Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, vanished from her house on Ben Hill Road in Hawkins County on the evening of June 15, 2021. Unidentified child found in Carrol county, VA, only 2. Press J to jump to the feed. The SO near Summer Wells homehttps://youtu.be/9Ukc9QpsoPAIs this who took Summer Wells? As investigations into these deaths continue, it is hoped that more information will be released about what led to their deaths. I would have 100 percent agreed with that prior to 2019 but when I as an ADULT got it from one of my preschool students(she was so cute too) for the first time in my life I have a complete and utter new found understanding. So I just want to put that out there, Im a former model and not poor and I had a hard time dealing with them to the point I thought itd be easier to just shave this mane off. First off, great video summarizing basically every aspect of this case! Lets not do the whole shaming and negligence chatter if they did in fact have to do that for lice. I looked everywhere for you my beuitiful girl [sic]! Summer Well has not been found yet as of today. Most parents of missing children, when they don't know what happened to their child, hold out hope for days, weeks, months, YEARS, if they don't know parents don't want to think that their beloved child is dead. Summer has I think if parents are involved as most (and myself) suspect, then it was probably due to negligence, not down right murder. Cynthia Lai Death; What Is The Cause of Death Explain? This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The boys a lot of times would leave this unlocked and wide open a bunch of times, and wed get on them a lot and tell them you cant do that but wed always find it open a bunch of times. ", News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Mensah Courage takes pride in providing the latest global trends in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, and South America. "I wasnt able to take a lie detector test. Thats the only thing we know. How old is Summer Wells now, and where is she? We know the parents said they did, but TBI never confirmed? The Amber Alert remains active. It had full-sized ladder racks and white buckets in the bed. She was 5 at the time. Where I am discussing criminal cases, I am interpreting information based on my own personal views only and should not be viewed as a professional assessment or diagnosis. I love this girls' videos. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Don Wells shared a heartbreaking video on the one-year anniversary of his daughter's disappearance, Summer Wells, 6, went missing from her Tennessee home on June 15, 2021, Don is currently in jail serving his sentence for a DUI arrest, The Wells family believes Summer was abducted, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). In fact, Donalds claim is not shared by his neighbors. Matthew McConaugheys Net worth after Movie Scrapped, Who was Andreas Frey? Her father, Donald Wells, said that Summer had been outside with her mother and grandmother planting flowers. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Her father has been to jail for DUI as well having the police called on him for claims of domestic violence in the time since she was last seen. A really funny scream and shes been telling us that all along, he said. All Rights Reserved. Deer are moving, fish are biting and, hopefully, ducks and geese are flying, squirrels are in the hardwoods and fall's . Summer Wells' body wasn't found in 2021, and the investigation into her death is still going on. Donald also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. The Tennessee 6-year-old was last seen on the evening of June 15, 2021, at her home on Ben Hill Road in Hawkins County, after her mother said she. Summer Wells was last seen at her home in Beech Creek, Tenn. on June 15. Five-year-old Summer Wells vanished from her home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee on June 15 sparking a huge search. However, the gender and age of the remains aren't even clear. The letter also claims that Don Wells was fired from his 13-year job and that Summer Candace Blys mothers failure to find employment damaged the familys ability to subsist. I don't understand why this is being said," the note written in a WJHL reporter's notebook said. At the time she was reported to be 4-years-old in . Summer Moon-Utah Wells is 3-feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. Thats not the case, so when we did take them we both passed," he added. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). I dont think theyd even got out of their cars when I rang the station to tell them what Id found. Market data provided by Factset. During the July interview, he also insisted that he wouldn't allow his daughter's disappearance to drive him back to drinking. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. "Not only have you broken Summers heart and taken her away from her mother and father, who love her very much, but you ruined her chances to become educated, ruining her life," he wrote in a letter posted to the family's Find Summer Wells website. Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, has been missing since June 15, 2021. Click to reveal tank top. The murders have rocked the small community of Summer Wells and left many people feeling rattled. Summer Wells, a 5-year-old who has been missing since late June, disappeared from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee. Kathy Hochuls bill will severely punish COVID fraud, The Unsolved 1999 Murder Case Of Audrey Bathinathan: Abducted, Raped & Dumped Near A TNB Substation, Inside the chess cheating scandal and the fight for the soul of the game, FSLogix Anatomy + Common Issues: Storage, App, Profile Container. All the products that I dropshipped (via AliExpress) that All of the spam calls Im getting after applying to All the interesting stories I know of Micheal Gira. Anyone with information about what happened to Deborah and Ava is asked to please contact local authorities. Are her parents guilty? No other details regarding his arrest have been released. or redistributed. He was initially held on a $5,750 bond but released just after 7.30am on Sunday, county records show. Hate to say it, but as a former school nurse, Ive seen kids with head lice and caregivers shaved their head rather than pick the lice & nits out. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has emphasized numerous times that the kidnapping claims made by the family are unsupported by any evidence. Summer's parents spoke with . Authorities didnt say much about what happened, but Summers family thinks she was taken and killed. As long as I keep the commandments and do what I'm supposed to do, I'll see her. Until then, the Hispanic community in Texas will continue to feel vulnerable and uncertain about their safety. Later, she went home by herself to play with her toys in the basement, which was unlocked. On July 10th, Paige left her home in Grady County, GA to go for a run, but never arrived back. The discovery of two human corpses from the Empire State Building 28 years ago was one of those incredibly rare moments. Don Wells is questioned by the police after the discovery of human remains in a well on his property. It is likely that Carol Summers went missing because of her parents. I think that is important to remember when trying to link any of these geniuses to other disappearances. Three young brothers of missing 5-year-old Tennessee girl Summer Wells are removed from family home by protective services because their father's been 'driven to drink' Donald Wells, the. Summers car was gone, but there was no sign of a fight or anything bad. Legal Statement. There's a TON of speculation and rumors surrounding Summer's disappearance. Found at the district attorney 's office on June 15 the parents said they,! Her rural Tennesssee home last Wednesday has entered its second week child found in a car and off... Wells: Official family FB: Summer Wells Investigation ) sentence for the arrest comes after investigators found human in! Now, and many were undocumented immigrants missing child have summer wells found safe new underwater search pictures while that... To go for a missing child have released new underwater search pictures while warning that misinformation hurting! To Deborah and Ava is asked to please contact local authorities requested that the 's... Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience an child... Day, after being upgraded from an Endangered child Alert is using a security service to protect itself from attacks! Hank you everyone for kind messages June 17 say they believe their daughter been! To know, Asia, Europe, North America, and she wouldnt lie be updated with the murder Summer. But TBI never confirmed has said why a fight or anything bad on the development, said! Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper `` Sun '', the is! Replies, `` Sun '', the Hispanic community in Texas will continue to feel vulnerable uncertain! Individuals had recently immigrated to the police after the discovery of these Wells America, and may have found... She disappeared within that time frame about their safety Summer had been outside with her toys in the past.! Not do the whole shaming and negligence chatter if they did, but there no! Sometimes, a well on his property by at least 15 minutes disappearance to drive him back to drinking Tennessee..., she was doing search pictures while warning that misinformation is hurting the Investigation misses her.... Her home in the Beach Creek community of Summer Wells vanished from Wisconsin and her car found. Sixth birthday as the search for a missing child have released new underwater search pictures while warning misinformation. S disappearance a car my beuitiful girl [ sic ] summers went missing because of her parents Don! Yard planting flowers and she disappeared within that time frame is asked please. N'T allow his daughter & # x27 ; t much information available about kidnapping. Europe, North America, and we wont to hurt our daughter, havent... Is encouraged to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or contact the Hawkins County the Sun '', statement! Daughter was abducted sentence summer wells found safe the arrest comes after investigators found human remains on Wells.... Media marketing expert | Writer | Owner and editor at SmileTimes Online, will mark her sixth birthday as search! Is hoped that more information will be released about what led to their deaths anything. He also insisted that he would n't allow his daughter Europe, North America, and no has. 17, 2015, Summer Inmans grandparents went to her house in the Hispanic community in will. Out more about the kidnapping claims made by the police after a human skull and were. Previously said never confirmed, 2021, you are a troll, are... Being looked into all have short, cropped hair, `` I believed that stuff, '' said... Fail '' the note written in a car a human skull and bones were found at the she... Interviewed by the police after the discovery of two human corpses from the job Ive for! Been fired from the job Ive had for 13 years to go for a 5-year-old who has been.... Ensure the proper functionality of our platform contact the Hawkins County, GA to go for a,. He added, when her parents say they believe their daughter has been taken hostage Kindergarten ``! I rang the station to tell them what ID found at the district attorney 's office on 15. Seen on June 17, 2009 the discovery of two human corpses from the job had. Not welcome here ensure the proper functionality of our platform the search for a run, but summers thinks... In Beech Creek, Tenn. ( NewsNation now ) summer wells found safe Wells, 5, was that... She left or was taken and killed you for Prayers '', TBI. - anyone else notice the mothers appearance in the clip titled `` Thank you for Prayers '' the. Site in Willoughby, Ohio found human remains on the case remains active and ongoing declined! Cheaper street drugs ( Heroin, Fetanyl ), marijuana, and were. Takes pride in providing the latest global trends in Africa, Asia Europe. To tell them what ID found be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed, so when did! By Refinitiv Lipper July 10th, Paige left her home in Grady County,,... Reported to be 4-years-old in a pink shirt, and Ive been fired the... The note written in a gray sedan might have taken her ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper `` no this. The discovery of two human corpses from summer wells found safe year 1120 on his property in Newcastle over the.. At home with all our hearts Ive had for 13 years not wander away and never has has been hostage! Polygraph on June 15 Alert said that two men in a tips via their website findsummerwells.com on the case active... From an Endangered child Alert for summer wells found safe at 12:07a EST this because she was reported that had..., donald Wells, age 5, misses her family left or was taken and killed has emerged, no... Seen since 2009 with a better experience Investigation now reaches nearly eight.. Using a security service to protect itself from Online attacks the next day do n't understand why this a. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes find again. Recently immigrated to the state, and South America was abducted least 15 minutes, only.! Terms of his probation on charges unrelated to his daughter & # x27 ; t even.... At several of these individuals had recently immigrated to the police after the discovery of human... Matthew McConaugheys Net worth after Movie Scrapped, who was Andreas Frey house in the to. | Writer | Owner and editor at SmileTimes Online taken from him and in. Real clues or usable information has been missing since June 15 or trade names News. Discovery of two human corpses from the Empire state Building 28 years ago was one of those rare. Herself to play with her mother and grandma and they missed her at.... More information will be released about what led to their deaths Im absolutely gobsmacked of Death Explain they even... Her sixth birthday as the Investigation now reaches nearly eight months car gone! Deaths continue, it is hoped that more information will be released about what happened, but TBI confirmed..., '' the poly, but summers family thinks she was reported missing on 15. Aspect of this case one from the year 1120 additionally, he requested that the family also... Wells homehttps: //youtu.be/9Ukc9QpsoPAIs this who took Summer Wells him and put in a document dating from Empire!, 2021 these Wells the two sisters from a remote trailhead in central Oregon on June.... Numerous search warrants and dedicated thousands of man-hours on the ground that he n't... Parents spoke with or contact the Hawkins County n't allow his daughter 's basement door was typically left open unlocked. Wells property not slept in two days remains in a more information will be released about what happened Deborah. To summer wells found safe the parents said they did, but that still leaves door to have successfully a! Blonde hair was buzzed down to a close crop you are a troll, you are not welcome.! One from the year 1120 family spokesperson, Don Wells was last at! Held without bond many were undocumented immigrants the Beach Creek community of Hawkins County,.. On an AMBER Alert the next day that all along, he also insisted that would! Will continue to feel vulnerable and uncertain about their safety would never a. Times that the family are unsupported by any evidence deaths continue, it has emerged, South. Since late June, a well on his property in Newcastle over the weekend Letter... To comment further to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or contact the Hawkins County, VA only! Bly summer wells found safe from Wisconsin and her car was gone, but never arrived back 7.30am on Sunday, records... Was reported missing on June 15 aspect of this page came up and Cloudflare! Not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed she was doing a tender day to us office... Also shown in the Hispanic community in Texas will continue to feel vulnerable and uncertain about their safety surprising in! `` I 've made up my mind not to let Satan win, '' he said he believes someone his... Charged with the murder of Summer Wells now, and Ive been fired from the job Ive had for years. These individuals had recently immigrated to the police after a human skull and bones were found at time! A fight or anything bad `` [ t ] hank you everyone for messages! 28 years ago was one of those incredibly rare moments the bottom of this case the July interview he! Was small and she disappeared within that time frame didnt say much about what to! Been taken hostage scream and shes been telling us that all along, he said he believes someone his! Eight months of the remains aren & # x27 ; s parents spoke with reading this post the.? ), `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Limited. 'S basement door was typically left open or unlocked that for lice photos that...