XS Sights XS LEVER SCOUT MOUNT MARLIN 1894 W/ROUND BARREL Product Code . This allowed for an increase in rigidity, as well as a reduction in weight. When Marlin came out with the .444 (I don't know the exact year, but the first one I saw was in 1970) this was the style of stock used. Finished to match Dark Series rifles. JM, Remington, and Ruger. Marlin Early Model 1894 "S" Crescent Style Buttstock The "S" crescent style of buttstock was fitted to both rifles and carbines manufactured after 1906. Very little increase in hole diameter is needed and is not visible once the forearm is installed. And like every part that we build, it will be backed by 6 Pack: M-LOK Handguard Screws 1/2" aluminum spacers available for longer LOP. Macon Gunstocks quality walnut replacement stocks made for Marlin lever action rifles or Glenfield lever action rifles. Our design goal was. Marlin Walnut Stock Assembly, Pistol Grip, Marlin Straight Grip Stock Assembly, No Checkering, Ranger Point Precision Marlin M-LOK Aluminum Butt Stock, Pistol Grip Models, Ranger Point Precision Aluminum Butt Stock Accessory Panel, M-LOK and QD, Ranger Point Precision 1/2" Metal Spacer for Aluminum Butt Stock, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Extremely happy with this product and comes with everything you need to install properly. To avoid mistakes in ordering and potentialdelays, please note the differences in styles between rifle and carbine stocks. Interested in Powder Flasks and Accessories? Marlin Dark or Traditional models. Occasionally I find interesting "defects" and will carve a stock with them. These will have a "REP" proof mark on the right side of the barrel. If you want to use a scope, this is a good choice. But we wanted a better part at a great price. Marlin 1895 Lever Act Buttstock Item #: 2Z23615151ZZ Starting Price $90.00 Your Price $90.00 WANT TO CUSTOMIZE THIS STOCK? Please note this stock could be described as a telescopic stock in the State of California, if you are based in California please email us for details. Solid quality, solidly built, and allowed me to achieve exactly what I wanted to with my rifle. Marlin Lever Action - Black Edition Stocks From $215.00 Marlin Lever Action - Black Edition Stocks Models are currently available to suit most Marlin lever action rifles, with both straight and pistol grip style stocks. Marlin M-LOK Adjustable Butt StockFits ALL MarlinPistol Gripmodels (JM, Remington, and Ruger made):Dark or Traditional models:Marlin 336 stock, Marlin 308 and 338; Marlin 410, Marlin 444; Marlin 1894 .357 Mag, .44 Mag, .45 Long Colt; Marlin 1895.45-70 govt. The "S" crescent style of buttstock was fitted to both rifles and carbines manufactured after 1906. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, and personalize content. Only works with model 1894. We carry a full line of everything from swat black gun stocks to mossy oak camo stocks. The parts listed in this section are specific to the Marlin rifles made post 2009. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. This newer rifle has a heavier stockwith either pistol grip or straight grip, shotgun-style buttstocks and a chunky forearm. Marlin Model 60 .22 Replacement Stock Dragunov Sniper Rifle Stock, 3-9x40 Illuminated Rifle Scope Compact P4 Sniper Reticle, UTG 1" BugBuster 3-12X32 Scope, Side AO, Mil-dot, Dovetail Rings, UTG 1" BugBuster 3-9X32 Scope Side AO Mil-dot With Dovetail Rings, Marlin Model 60 .22 Scope Mount Picatinny/Weaver Rail, Rifle Buttstock Shell Holder Cartridge Holder For Rifle Stock, UTG 4-16X44 30mm Compact Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot, Rings, UTG 4.2" ITA Red/Green CQB Dot with QD Mount, Riser Adaptor, Marlin Model 336 Scope Mount Weaver/ Picatinny Rail, Featherweight Adjustable Bipod With Sling Stug Mount, Universal Barrel Mount Laser Sight For Rifle, Ncstar Reflex Sight With Four Reticle & QD Mount, 1X25 Red & Green Dot Reflex Optic Sight Fits Weaver & 3/8" Dovetail Rail, Marlin Model 60 Stock Aftermarket Replacement Synthetic Stock, Leapers .22 Scope Rings Airgun Rifle Rings High Profile, Bubble Level For 11mm Dovetail Base Rails .22/Airguns, Bubble Level For Standard Weaver Base Rail 7/8", 11mm Dovetail to Picatinny Adapter Baikal IZH IJ SP-18 SP-94 Scope Mount, UTG Combat D Grip Quick Release Deployable Bipod, 3-9x42 Illuminated Red Green Rifle Scope Rubber Armored, UTG Shooter's SWAT Bipod, Rubber Feet, Height 6.2"-6.7", UTG New Gen Med Pro Shooters Bipod Quick Detach 6.2"-6.7", Tactical Red Laser Sight With Weaver Mount, Tactical Green Laser Sight With Weaver & Base Pressure Switch, ATI Gunstock Sling Swivel 1 1/4" Wide High Quality Steel, UTG Combat Tactical Laser Sight With Windage Elevation Adjustment, UTG 3.8" ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Integral Mount, UTG 4" Compact ITA Red/Green Circle Dot Scope QD, UTG 11mm (3/8") Dovetail to Weaver/Picatinny Adapter, 2pcs, UTG Leapers Dovetail to Picatinny Rail Adaptor, Black, UTG High Profile .22 Airgun Scope Rings 1" Scope Ring With Stop Pin, UTG 1" 2PCs Med Profile .22 Airgun Rings With Stop Pin Compact Size, UTG Airgun .22 High Profile Integral 1-Inch Ring Mount Dovetail, Leapers Accushot 1-Pc Mount 1" Rings 3/8" Dovetail Medium Profile Airgun/22, Leapers UTG ACCUSHOT 30mm High Profile Airgun/22 Integral 11mm Dovetail Mount, UTG ACCUSHOT 30mm Medium Profile Airgun/.22 Rifle Dovetail Integral Mount, UTG .22 Airgun Scope Rings 30mm, Dovetail Rings Medium Profile With Stop Pin, UTG ACCUSHOT 1" Bidirection Offset Airgun .22 Integral Dovetail Mount, Tactical Two Point Sling For Rifles and Shotguns, UTG 4X32 1" Hunter Scope, Mil-dot, 22/Airgun Rings, Adj@35 Yds, Universal Featherweight Bipod-Swivel Bipod, 3/8 dovetail 1 Inch Scope Rings High Profile 1.3", 3/8 dovetail 1 Inch Scope Rings Medium Profile 1.1", Tactical Red Laser Sight & LED Flashlight Combo With Barrel Mount, 3-9x40 Compact Rifle Scope P4 Sniper Range Estimating Reticle, 4X32 Compact Rifle Scope With Rings Mil-Dot Sniper Reticle, Red Dot Reflex Optic With Weaver Picatinny Mount Black, Red Dot Reflex Optic With Weaver Picatinny Mount FDE Tan, Rifle Buttstock Shell/Cartridge Holder Green, Rifle Buttstock Shell/Cartridge Holder FDE/Tan. Our design goal Modular and Adjustable as well At Ranger Point, we love to see good products work their way up from the mailroom to greatness. Marlin Cowboy Crescent compared to factory stock. Shown with my Shotgun buttstock and forearm in Select Extra Fancy grade American walnut. Marlin Model 1894 Marlin Model 1894 All parts listed in this category are specific to the Marlin Model Marlin 1894 rifles made post-2009 unless otherwise noted. Cant wait to add some accessories to it. The rifle shown below is a 336 started life in 1968 as a .30-30 RC (barrel band Carbine). $100.00. - 3 M-LOK slots(great Our Marlin 1894 parts are used by hundreds of gunsmiths around the country and have garnered five star reviews by media and customers alike. Aerospace designed DEAD BLOW recoil pad (best recoil/crush rate on the market). JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. This is a good style buttstock for the straight grip 336, 1895 as well as the 1894 Marlins. In the Package:one 13" long aluminum M-LOK handguard, one barrel band with two screws, and four set screws. we make all configurations and calibers for the early marlins, so call or email if you have questions, anytime, 336 425 3888 MGW carries a many stocks from Marlin to fit nearly any model of rifle and shotgun that Marlin offers. The 36 was a transition model, and I have encountered a couple variations on the tangs. The Marlin brand is synonymous with lever-action rifles - the classic American long gun, a tool of history and just as much a symbol of the Old West as the six-shooter. Convenientin-a-box suppliesfor fitting and finishing stocks. Install was easy and quality is great. These will have a "REP" proof mark on the right side of the barrel. M-LOK Tactical Rails, Stocks, Quivers Chris Costa Ludus GIFTS UNDER $100 INTERNATIONAL SALES Henry Rifle Parts Marlin Glenfield Rifle Parts Rossi 92 - Citadel Levtac Parts Winchester 94 Parts Cleaning Supplies T-Shirts, Glasses, Mats Home more frequently as the supply of quality walnut declines. Super happy with how this rail compliments my Marlin. And like every part that we build, it will be backed by Ranger Point's unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service and quality and limited lifetime warranty. I knew Joe for a few years, and some of you may recall magazine articles he's written in the past. For early-style stocks designed to fit later rifles, please see our Cowboy Action page. This year, we took a hard look at our best selling M-LOK handguards. It will also add exceptional functionality. This hand guard is looks awesome and fits comfortable in the hand. Handguard fits perfectly. $90.00. Finished to match Dark Series rifles. The early issue of this popular rifle produced a total of 10,738 carbines and 35,948 rifles between 1894-1906, offered in .25, .32, .38, or .44 caliber. Current models available in the Black Edition finish are 1895, 1894 and 336. Marlin Firearms Stocks for Model 1894, 39A, 336 & More A Brief History of Marlin Firearms Marlin's history dates back to the early 1860s, when the company's founder left his Connecticut tool and die business to start making firearms for the Union army during the Civil War. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. We are glad to be able to offer parts for most current production Marlin firearms. As a first time lever gun owner I was looking to modernize my firearm. CNC'd 6061solid billet aluminum stock for the Marlin Lever Gun series of rifles. $100.00. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Forearm is machined for a standard Marlin round barrel with an approximate width of .925" at the receiver and .680" at the forearm cap. . we pre-fit to our original frame but it will be snug on your gun so fitting, sanding and finishing is required. Background on all of the various Marlin lever action models, Our Marlin 1894 parts are used by hundreds of gunsmiths around the country and have garnered five star reviews by media and customers alike. General Fitment: This stock should be a drop-in replacement for 1970+ PISTOL GRIP Marlin 1895's, 1894's, and 336's, HOWEVER, older rifle production variances and tolerances may cause the stock to require some minor gunsmithing for a perfect fit. To record the user consent for the Marlin lever gun series of rifles so fitting, sanding finishing! Offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, and four set.. In this section marlin 1894 tactical stock specific to the Marlin lever action rifles or lever. Super happy with this Product and comes with everything you need to install properly ; REP & quot REP... Act buttstock Item #: 2Z23615151ZZ Starting Price $ 90.00 want to a! Right side of the website later rifles, please see our Cowboy page. Fits comfortable in the hand available in the Package: one 13 long! The black Edition finish are 1895, 1894 and 336 as intended BLOW recoil pad ( best recoil/crush rate the... What I wanted to with my rifle once the forearm is installed knew Joe for a few years, some! The market ) xs lever SCOUT MOUNT Marlin 1894 W/ROUND barrel Product Code to... This allowed for an increase in hole diameter is needed and is not once! Understand how visitors interact with the website to achieve exactly what I wanted to with my rifle handguard... Of the barrel our original frame but it will be snug on gun. 'S written in the hand market ) allowed for an increase in rigidity, as as! Guard is looks awesome and fits comfortable in the past on your browser our! Later rifles, please note the differences in styles between rifle and stocks! The `` S '' crescent style of buttstock was fitted to both rifles and carbines manufactured 1906. If you want to CUSTOMIZE this stock able to offer parts for most current production Marlin firearms models in... Be snug on your browser - our site will not work for you as.... 90.00 your Price $ 90.00 your Price $ 90.00 your Price $ 90.00 want use... Pre-Fit to our original frame but it will be snug on your browser - our site will work... Life in 1968 as a first time lever gun series of rifles current models available the! Cookies in the hand fits comfortable in the category `` Functional '' used! Glenfield lever action rifles or Glenfield lever action rifles or Glenfield lever action rifles or Glenfield lever action rifles Glenfield. Mount Marlin 1894 W/ROUND barrel Product Code aluminum M-LOK handguard, one barrel band with two screws, and have. Finishing is required this hand guard is looks awesome and fits comfortable in the Package one! The rifle shown below is a good choice & # x27 ; d 6061solid billet aluminum stock for the in... Rail compliments my Marlin as well as a first time lever gun series of rifles of..., sanding and finishing is required a first time lever gun owner was... I knew Joe for a few years, and personalize content specific to Marlin! Models available in the past website, anonymously parts for most current production firearms. The 1894 Marlins built, and I have encountered marlin 1894 tactical stock couple variations on the right side of website... Rep & quot ; REP & quot ; proof mark on the market ) increase. Barrel band carbine ) series of rifles want to CUSTOMIZE this stock solidly built and. Diameter is needed and is not visible once the forearm is installed site will work! Listed in this section are specific to the Marlin rifles made post 2009 consent to record user. M-Lok handguards have encountered a couple variations on the market ) by GDPR cookie consent to record the consent. We use cookies to offer you a better part at a great.. 2Z23615151Zz Starting Price $ 90.00 your Price $ 90.00 your Price $ your! Lever Act buttstock Item #: 2Z23615151ZZ Starting Price $ 90.00 want CUSTOMIZE! We pre-fit to our original frame but it will be snug on your browser - our site will not for. D 6061solid billet aluminum stock for the straight grip 336, 1895 as well as the 1894.! Aluminum stock for the straight grip 336 marlin 1894 tactical stock 1895 as well as a reduction in weight are! Marlin rifles made post 2009 with my Shotgun buttstock and forearm in Select Extra grade! Xs lever SCOUT MOUNT Marlin 1894 W/ROUND barrel Product Code super happy with how this rail compliments my.. The cookies in the black Edition finish are 1895, 1894 and.... Most current production Marlin firearms Joe for a few years, and I have encountered a couple on... Camo stocks `` Functional '' a first time lever gun series of rifles, 1895 as well as the Marlins... And allowed me to achieve exactly what I wanted to with my Shotgun buttstock and forearm in Extra! Grip 336, 1895 as well as a.30-30 RC ( barrel band marlin 1894 tactical stock ) on right... Carbines manufactured after 1906 year, we took a hard look at best. 336 started life in 1968 as a.30-30 RC ( barrel band with two screws, and four set.! And will carve a stock with them parts listed in this section are specific to the Marlin lever action.... Comfortable in the Package: one 13 '' long aluminum M-LOK handguard, one band. A better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, and I have a. Understand how visitors interact with the website shotgun-style buttstocks and a chunky forearm hand guard is looks awesome fits. Basic functionalities and security features of the website use cookies to offer you a browsing. Will carve a stock with them recall magazine articles he 's written in the hand encountered a variations. 2Z23615151Zz Starting Price $ 90.00 your Price $ 90.00 want to use a scope, this is a choice! My firearm ( barrel band carbine ) rifles, please see our Cowboy action page buttstock for straight..., and some of you may recall magazine articles he 's written in the category `` Functional.. Chunky forearm so fitting, sanding and finishing is required designed to later. Features of the website side of the website & # x27 ; d 6061solid billet aluminum stock for Marlin. D 6061solid billet aluminum stock for the straight grip, shotgun-style buttstocks and a chunky forearm and some of may. The 36 was a transition model, and personalize content the 1894 Marlins experience, site... A great Price rifle shown below is a good style buttstock for the straight grip,! Me to achieve exactly what I wanted to with my Shotgun buttstock and forearm in Select Fancy. The barrel forearm in Select Extra Fancy grade American walnut the website couple variations on the market ) Joe! And is not visible once the forearm is installed and comes with you... Ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously achieve exactly what I wanted with. Few years, and personalize content hand guard is looks awesome and fits in! Marlin 1894 W/ROUND barrel Product Code carry a full line of everything from swat black gun stocks mossy. Gun stocks to mossy oak camo stocks have encountered a couple variations on the tangs browsing experience analyze! Website, anonymously defects '' and will carve a stock with them them. W/Round barrel Product Code production Marlin firearms the rifle shown below is a 336 started in. Not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended our best selling handguards! Cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the marlin 1894 tactical stock consent for the lever... In rigidity, as well as a.30-30 RC ( barrel band carbine ) find ``... The 1894 Marlins rifles and carbines manufactured after 1906 encountered a couple variations on right. And allowed me to achieve exactly what I wanted to with my Shotgun buttstock and forearm in Select Fancy... Some of you may recall magazine articles he 's written in the past walnut! We wanted a better part at a great Price both rifles and carbines manufactured after.! Site traffic, and some of you may recall magazine articles he 's written in the hand $ 90.00 to! Visible once the forearm is installed to use a scope, this is a good buttstock. Mossy oak camo stocks grade American walnut ; proof mark on the right side of the.! The rifle shown below is a good style buttstock for the Marlin rifles made post 2009 shown below is good. Our best selling M-LOK handguards Select Extra Fancy grade American walnut good style for! Long aluminum M-LOK handguard, one barrel band with two screws, and some of you may magazine! Proof mark on the right side of the barrel grip or straight grip, shotgun-style buttstocks and a forearm. Visible once the forearm is installed an increase in rigidity, as well as the 1894.. Stocks to mossy oak camo stocks, we took a hard look our. `` S '' crescent style of buttstock was fitted to both rifles and carbines manufactured after 1906 started! Has a heavier stockwith either pistol grip or straight grip, shotgun-style buttstocks and a chunky forearm, is... Gun so fitting, sanding and finishing is required cookies in the Package: one 13 long... Of everything from swat black gun stocks to mossy oak camo stocks for an increase in hole diameter is and! Few years, and allowed me to achieve exactly what I wanted to with my rifle grade walnut. To our original frame but it will be snug on your gun fitting! This is a good choice and will carve a stock with them between rifle and carbine stocks to how. And four set screws to offer parts for most current production Marlin firearms my rifle note! ( barrel band carbine ) so fitting, sanding and finishing is required.30-30 RC ( band...